og

Re: ROBBED A GD FOR HIS LIT

Post by KOM » July 24th, 2014, 4:18 pm

TM_SAVAGE wrote:
901DBoIII wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:
901DBoIII wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:
2wo-g wrote:I googled peter rollack and its the leader of some new york blood set he aint even a part of :lol: Probably dont wanna meet in his "hood" kuz if DBOI goes there and asks anybody from the complex if they know that boy savage in piru they gonna be like "Who that n*gga is? :ohlawd: " kuz he aint from there or he stays his a$$ inside all day :lol:
naw thats cause if i lose i dont wanna take any "L'z" back to the hood :lol: and im finna get put on Murk Mob the same day of the fade

:cmon: .....u not in memphis or from memphis.....u just infactuated wit memphis gangs or gangs period..ol just google it a$$ n*gga....lol.starting to think u that memphis gang researcher dude that used to be on here and i ran him off callin him a cop and he never came back
quit changin the subject puss a$$ n*gga.. we meeting or u gonna b*tch out? :cmon:
:whaat: ...didnt i just tell yo water head a$$ i'll be at AMERICAN WAY PARK SUNDAY EVENING...aint that yo area ngga?....fucking walkin distance from yo raggley a$$ apartments...or didnt kno that cuz u aint from here..right?? :lol:
im there if im not there by 7 go to montgomery street

na imma be there fasho n*gga...aint n need to go to montgomery street...but imma send yo a$$ to jefferson ave. where the med at lil p*ssy :tiphat:

BarefaceBlaine
superior

Post by BarefaceBlaine » July 24th, 2014, 4:20 pm

901DBoIII wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:
901DBoIII wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:
901DBoIII wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:
2wo-g wrote:I googled peter rollack and its the leader of some new york blood set he aint even a part of :lol: Probably dont wanna meet in his "hood" kuz if DBOI goes there and asks anybody from the complex if they know that boy savage in piru they gonna be like "Who that n*gga is? :ohlawd: " kuz he aint from there or he stays his a$$ inside all day :lol:
naw thats cause if i lose i dont wanna take any "L'z" back to the hood :lol: and im finna get put on Murk Mob the same day of the fade

:cmon: .....u not in memphis or from memphis.....u just infactuated wit memphis gangs or gangs period..ol just google it a$$ n*gga....lol.starting to think u that memphis gang researcher dude that used to be on here and i ran him off callin him a cop and he never came back
quit changin the subject puss a$$ n*gga.. we meeting or u gonna b*tch out? :cmon:
:whaat: ...didnt i just tell yo water head a$$ i'll be at AMERICAN WAY PARK SUNDAY EVENING...aint that yo area ngga?....fucking walkin distance from yo raggley a$$ apartments...or didnt kno that cuz u aint from here..right?? :lol:

na imma be there fasho n*gga...aint n need to go to montgomery street...but imma send yo a$$ to jefferson ave. where the med at lil p*ssy :tiphat:
u gotta pay my gas money if i go to ya hood on sherm the worm

KOM
og

Post by KOM » July 24th, 2014, 4:37 pm

TM_SAVAGE wrote:
901DBoIII wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:
901DBoIII wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:
901DBoIII wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:

lol mane u a goofball fr..the park is down the street from YOUR mommas section 8 a$$ apartments..u didnt know that????and u supposed to be from memphis.. :whaat:

say no mo' ...cuz imma be at that junt sunday evening

BarefaceBlaine
superior

Post by BarefaceBlaine » July 24th, 2014, 5:08 pm

901DBoIII wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:
901DBoIII wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:
901DBoIII wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:
901DBoIII wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:

lol mane u a goofball fr..the park is down the street from YOUR mommas section 8 a$$ apartments..u didnt know that????and u supposed to be from memphis.. :whaat:

say no mo' ...cuz imma be at that junt sunday evening
IF I GO TO YA HOOD ILLITERATE a$$ f*ck BOY

bluntman819
associate

Post by bluntman819 » July 24th, 2014, 8:02 pm

Man TM you fucking retarded. You gon rob a dude for a book. Yall gangbanging n*ggas need to start being about that money. Yall do all this sh*t but you hardly making any money. sh*t me and my boys we bout that business, we don't give a sh*t what flag N*ggaz flying as long as they got money. Yall willing to die over some colors but at the end of the day you hardly got enough paper to get by. Thats why the rich man loves yall dumb n*ggas

RealBossNigga
fresh meat

Post by RealBossNigga » January 1st, 2016, 1:58 pm

TM_SAVAGE wrote:its some bd sh*t in here too 5

Not impressed. You must have jacked up a child. This ain't lit and whoever wrote diz don't know what the f*ck they talkin bout. You ain't jack no real GD I know that

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » January 6th, 2016, 12:57 am

lit hoodup.jpg
lit hoodup.jpg (1.35 MiB) Viewed 1186 times
still the funniest 1 :lmao:

BarefaceBlaine
superior

Post by BarefaceBlaine » February 28th, 2017, 9:59 am

2wo-G wrote:I googled peter rollack and its the leader of some new york blood set he aint even a part of :lol: Probably dont wanna meet in his "hood" kuz if DBOI goes there and asks anybody from the complex if they know that boy savage in piru they gonna be like "Who that n*gga is? :ohlawd: " kuz he aint from there or he stays his a$$ inside all day :lol:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
#GANG KNOWN TA' CHANNEL TWO sh*t

YOUNG n*gga IN THE FIELD KNOWN FOR WACKIN GOOFIES #RIPNOAH

5100 SCAN BLOCC DEMONS

JuwanHampton45
underboss

Post by JuwanHampton45 » February 28th, 2017, 10:00 am

wakk thread
really fake, boa dis sum goof sh*t :cmon: corn balls mane