og

Re: In ur state pen who has most power

Post by BkBarclays » April 23rd, 2014, 10:55 am

Bloods

85NawF
prince

Post by 85NawF » April 23rd, 2014, 11:10 am

muslimz? hell na dey only relevant kuz dey got numberz nd plugz but dey dnt got riderz lyk dat we smash da muslimz nd dey brotherz lock dey self in da room kuz dey aint want no smoke yu got few muslimz datz gonna go to war i only herd dey be ridin in level 5'z nd sh*t but errybody do kuz dnt nobody got sh*t to lose. but i would put bloodz nd g'z at a tie bekuz some kampz gonna have more of one or da other da kamp i was at yall was deep nd organize but we were more vicious against anybody nd eachother but ill give it to da g'z jus bekuz yall was more on da money tip nd less on da bullshit

RawdealGa74
underboss

Post by RawdealGa74 » April 23rd, 2014, 11:17 am

GawJaBoy404 wrote:muslimz? hell na dey only relevant kuz dey got numberz nd plugz but dey dnt got riderz lyk dat we smash da muslimz nd dey brotherz lock dey self in da room kuz dey aint want no smoke yu got few muslimz datz gonna go to war i only herd dey be ridin in level 5'z nd sh*t but errybody do kuz dnt nobody got sh*t to lose. but i would put bloodz nd g'z at a tie bekuz some kampz gonna have more of one or da other da kamp i was at yall was deep nd organize but we were more vicious against anybody nd eachother but ill give it to da g'z jus bekuz yall was more on da money tip nd less on da bullshit
Blood where do Crips fall. I know GF probably could have been a force.

03GuNNa
corporal

Post by 03GuNNa » April 23rd, 2014, 11:19 am

In ny the Mack and blazer movement for the n*ggas and trini for my paisas

RawdealGa74
underboss

Post by RawdealGa74 » April 23rd, 2014, 11:20 am

BR00KLYN23 wrote:Bloods
Do bloods in NY move as a unit

85NawF
prince

Post by 85NawF » April 23rd, 2014, 11:26 am

I mean ripz really jus stay in dey own lane in most kampz dey aint deep nd da kamp i was at dey had numbaz in one buildin but dey really jus outnumbered by errybody nd be on dey humble sh*t yu got sum datz thoro nd sum datz scary but datz in every gang but if yu a rip in da ga prison system yu gotta have heart kuz N*ggaz will thro dat weight on dem nd on how dey react is gonna determine if N*ggaz respect dem or not but girlfriendz are vicious itz 4eva on site on dem but i will give em dey kredit but dey pc in every majority of kamps da only time yu mite see dem is in jackson nd datz why jackson so turnt

BkBarclays
og

Post by BkBarclays » April 23rd, 2014, 11:27 am

RawdealGa74 wrote:
BR00KLYN23 wrote:Bloods
Do bloods in NY move as a unit
In the joint yea....on the streets...50/50...some bloods f*ck wit each other n some dont.

WasAHat
underboss

Post by WasAHat » April 23rd, 2014, 12:00 pm

yGMinKa wrote:In ny the Mack and blazer movement for the n*ggas and trini for my paisas
MBF been coming up hard lately.

OLDxENGLISH
boss

Post by OLDxENGLISH » April 23rd, 2014, 2:27 pm

In California its usually a Split depending on what joint it is,Nortenos control some and Surenos control some,but either way the Mexican gangs got the strongest hold of California prison.

Zoediak1804
prince

Post by Zoediak1804 » April 23rd, 2014, 3:10 pm

Florida State Prison:
UCA (United Caribbean Alliance) - Zoes, Yardies, Netas, Marielitos, & DDP "only in Florida"

Folk Nation - Crips, Gangster Disciples, InterNational PosseK, Imperial GangstersK, Simon City RoyalsK, Insane Satan Disciples, & Maniac Latin Disciples "Folks are big in Florida"

People Nation - Bloods, Vice Lords, Latin Kings, Almighty SaintsK, & Nation of Gods n EarthsK "they hold their own"

Aryan Nation - Aryan Brotherhood, Aryan Circle, Aryan Warriors, & Aryan Family "growing"

Crips turn Folk in prison n Bloods n ngeK turn People, mexican mafiaK holds no weight in Florida and no one has heard of BGF. only n*ggas with life or death row gets sent to FSP most of da time.

Zoediak1804
prince

Post by Zoediak1804 » April 23rd, 2014, 3:15 pm

Zoediak1804 wrote:Florida State Prison:
UCA (United Caribbean Alliance) - Zoes, Yardies, Netas, Marielitos, & DDP "only in Florida"

Folk Nation - Crips, Gangster Disciples, InterNational PosseK, Imperial GangstersK, Simon City RoyalsK, Insane Satan Disciples, & Maniac Latin Disciples "Folks are big in Florida"

People Nation - Bloods, Vice Lords, Latin Kings, Almighty SaintsK, & Nation of Gods n EarthsK "they hold their own"

Aryan Nation - Aryan Brotherhood, Aryan Circle, Aryan Warriors, & Aryan Family "growing"

Crips turn Folk in prison n Bloods n ngeK turn People, mexican mafiaK holds no weight in Florida and no one has heard of BGF. only n*ggas with life or death row gets sent to FSP most of da time.
aryan KILLA

619Loc
boss

Post by 619Loc » April 23rd, 2014, 4:00 pm

oldengli$h209 wrote:In California its usually a Split depending on what joint it is,Nortenos control some and Surenos control some,but either way the Mexican gangs got the strongest hold of California prison.

California goes without saying, that's for sure.

Zoediak1804
prince

Post by Zoediak1804 » April 23rd, 2014, 4:06 pm

oldengli$h209 wrote:In California its usually a Split depending on what joint it is,Nortenos control some and Surenos control some,but either way the Mexican gangs got the strongest hold of California prison.
BGF got no weight in Cali?

85NawF
prince

Post by 85NawF » April 23rd, 2014, 4:06 pm

do blackz stick together or dey still be on dat b/c sh*t

03GuNNa
corporal

Post by 03GuNNa » April 23rd, 2014, 4:30 pm

All the n*ggas gettin greendot money is Mack in ny and the blazers got the dog food the trinis got all th dour and smoke so that's y I said wht I said

loyalone
soldier

Post by loyalone » April 23rd, 2014, 4:51 pm

latinos ima keep it real dont like being biased in florida most latinos put the gang shyt too the side unless they in the panhandle (north fla) in a maximum prison then it different the blacks mainly fight each other northern florida vs south fla vs central fla and then you got GD BGD and that fake a$$ IGD shyt GDz are the biggest black gang in the system then comes the bloods and crips most GDz are on some renegade shyt here though for latinos ima say surenos latin kings nietas then the latin folks and you got your prison orgs too thats are deep but too be real most latinos will ride together in florida regardless of what they bang if a riot kick off latins will stick together haitians have zmf which originated in the prison system haitians jamaicans and carribean blacks in general will pretty much stick together and be on their own shyt they dont f*ck with american blacks too tough unless their born here but they some riders they play soccer and get along wigh the hispanics better for some reason

85NawF
prince

Post by 85NawF » April 23rd, 2014, 4:57 pm

datz how it is here hispanics gunna stick togetha regardless of wat dey bang dey jus "migos" nd dey get money nd be ridin nd goin to war wid diff gangz

day1unity
boss

Post by day1unity » April 23rd, 2014, 5:02 pm

Zoediak1804 wrote:Florida State Prison:

Zoe u good but that sh*t u saying :smh: Bloods turn People, Nation of Gods or whatever the f*ck they call themselves, never in a day :smh: Whatever Lords out there rockin with that fufu on the FIN!! Bros better remember their roots and get in tune..Or flip blood cause we ain't honoring that :smh:

OLDxENGLISH
boss

Post by OLDxENGLISH » April 23rd, 2014, 5:03 pm

Zoediak1804 wrote:
BGF got no weight in Cali?
Im not sure if they still ride BGF or go under Kumi Nation,they could still be BGF but im not sure I never been locked up in Prison,I just have knowledge from Family and Friends but Im pretty sure the Blacks are still as strong as ever they just dont got the numbers in California to be the biggest and baddest,but there members still just as violent as the old days.Same with the Whites they still got strong members just not enough to be the biggest.The thing in California is that on the streets when ur F*ck*n with whatever illegal trade your most likely gonna be dealing with either Surenos or Nortenos for business or other Mexican Gangs.