50 Cent Calls Out Snoop Over Suspect Fashion Move, Dogg Responds W/ "Suck D**k Or Die Trying"

alxjfck
underboss

50 Cent Calls Out Snoop Over Suspect Fashion Move, Dogg Responds W/ "Suck D**k Or Die Trying"

Post by alxjfck » April 8th, 2014, 11:04 am

50 Cent has called out Snoop Doog for getting his nails done.

Snoop Dogg got a french manicure (house call, no less), and a photo surfaced online. Apparently, Fifty saw the photo and had this to say about it "What the f#ck is going on snoop. Talk to me about this one man, Damn :whaat: What was Snoop's response? He not only liked the photo but also left a 100% perfect comment:

“Pimpin. That’s what it is spooned n groomed dipped n whipped suited n booted gooted n looted,” Snoop said in the comments of 50′s photo. “Real playas keep they nails fly fresh n dipped at the tip. I does what I does cuZ but but please believe me. Don’t let the smooth taste fool ya. BTW. This still crip. So fuxk. The haters jus wanted my nefew 50 to know the dynamics to what his big homie on !! Now for u haters. Suck d*ck or die trying. Hahahahahahahah I’m out. Much love 50. Get money !! cuzz I am."
Attachments
1394313586_snoopdoggmanicure1.jpg
1394313586_snoopdoggmanicure1.jpg (33.73 KiB) Viewed 1836 times

day1unity
boss

Re: 50 Cent Calls Out Snoop Over Suspect Fashion Move, Dogg Responds W/ "Suck D**k Or Die Trying"

Post by day1unity » April 8th, 2014, 11:17 am

Hell nah :lol: :lol: Snoop went in on him!!!!!!! :rasta: :tiphat:

[youtube]<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/XhDlMtbD-Nc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

LiveFrumDaVelt
og

Re: 50 Cent Calls Out Snoop Over Suspect Fashion Move, Dogg Responds W/ "Suck D**k Or Die Trying"

Post by LiveFrumDaVelt » April 8th, 2014, 11:23 am

If YG Or Game Had Said RThat sh*t Yall n*ggas Would be Like "see, da Nu School n*ggas Let All Dis Fuckery PAss, On crip!"

day1unity
boss

Post by day1unity » April 8th, 2014, 11:29 am

And I swear 50 and Floyd Mayweather was on the down low, them mfers is SUSPECT :lol: Tryna go at the big homie Snoop he needs to chill out with all that....BETTA ASK SOMEBODY :rasta:

day1unity
boss

Post by day1unity » April 8th, 2014, 11:31 am

LiveFrumDaVelt wrote:If YG Or Game Had Said RThat sh*t Yall n*ggas Would be Like "see, da Nu School n*ggas Let All Dis Fuckery PAss, On crip!"
:lol: I agree certain mfers would bust out with all that, but mfers just keep in his hands clean sh*t ain't painted pink and he ain't wearing a dress

Wild 100s Chris
superior

Post by Wild 100s Chris » April 8th, 2014, 11:34 am

sh*t is old news :bored: aye day die hook gang

day1unity
boss

Post by day1unity » April 8th, 2014, 11:49 am

Aye 100s "SUCK d*ck OR DIE TRYING!" :lol:

hiighassniigga
underboss

Post by hiighassniigga » April 8th, 2014, 7:36 pm

that sh*t was weak, n*ggas colorin they hair n they fingers wats next fr

BluntedUp
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » April 8th, 2014, 9:18 pm

damn homie on the chronic you was the man homie, f*ck happened to you?

snoop buggin with them fingernails man.

BluntedUp
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » April 8th, 2014, 9:21 pm

n*ggas gonna be justifying wearing fishnets and weaves soon.

suwhoop status
underboss

Post by suwhoop status » April 8th, 2014, 9:38 pm

Snoop right doe. Them pimps be doing that sh*t to their nails. Not jour regulars low level thug pimps. I'm talking the players ball type pimps, high class pimps with a pocket full of ho*s and mink coats and gators and all that. Old school pimpin

BluntedUp
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » April 8th, 2014, 9:41 pm

suwhoop status wrote:Snoop right doe. Them pimps be doing that sh*t to their nails. Not jour regulars low level thug pimps. I'm talking the players ball type pimps, high class pimps with a pocket full of ho*s and mink coats and gators and all that. Old school pimpin
but snoop ain't no F*ck*n pimp he an entertainer with kids and a wife(who ain't sh*t). All that pimp sh*t he be talkin bout is purely fictional. :smh:

suwhoop status
underboss

Post by suwhoop status » April 8th, 2014, 9:44 pm

BluntedUp wrote:
suwhoop status wrote:Snoop right doe. Them pimps be doing that sh*t to their nails. Not jour regulars low level thug pimps. I'm talking the players ball type pimps, high class pimps with a pocket full of ho*s and mink coats and gators and all that. Old school pimpin
but snoop ain't no F*ck*n pimp he an entertainer with kids and a wife(who ain't sh*t). All that pimp sh*t he be talkin bout is purely fictional. :smh:
He was dibbiling and dabbiling in pimping at one point in time. I don't think he on that now and there wouldn't be reason for him to do it now unless maybe he feel like he a pimp at heart still :shrug:

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » April 8th, 2014, 10:28 pm

I mean.....the n*ggah snoop is funny..always was...never looked at the n*ggah as a Rambo savage type of dude even when he was going to trial for that body in early 90s....I would be more shocked if n*ggahs like m.o.p / young buck / project pat would do some crazy sh*t like this then snoop

1Million
oog

Post by 1Million » April 8th, 2014, 10:34 pm

BluntedUp wrote:
Why you feel that way about his wife?

BluntedUp
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » April 8th, 2014, 10:37 pm

Million$Mojado wrote:
BluntedUp wrote:
Why you feel that way about his wife?
snoop got the nerve to talk pimp sh*t

StopLyinStupid
corporal

Post by StopLyinStupid » April 8th, 2014, 10:40 pm

snoop suspect for them nails :shrug:

LiveFrumDaVelt
og

Post by LiveFrumDaVelt » April 8th, 2014, 10:46 pm

Once Again.. If This Was A Young n*gga....

B126D
superior

Post by B126D » April 8th, 2014, 10:50 pm

n*gga what the f*ck painting your nails got to do with some muthafuckin pimpin? Nt a Goddamn thing thats some sh*t FEMALES do n*gga. That n*gga is a F*ck*n homo thats why he had that lil a$$ puppy stuffed animal with the rainbow colored bands on it.