Top 10 Gang List

Zoediak1804
prince

Top 10 Gang List

Post by Zoediak1804 » March 28th, 2014, 9:31 pm

I know ya saw the list from the FBI, this is my personal list for what it should be because the other list was BS.

1. 18th Street - Is one of the largest gangs in the world with members on different continents. 18st got their own guidelines and rules and don't even follow orders from la eme outside of Cali and la eme controled areas. 18st recruits Latinos of different origins so they have presence all around South America. 18st is one of the few gangs that do work with a few Blakk gangs most notably Crips and has connections to organize crime groups mostly in the East Coast in the Tri-State area.

2. Mara Salvatrucha - MS13 on the West Coast and Central America is one of the most dangerous gangs in the world with over 100,000 members and associates. MS13 is unified and doesnt have common infighting like most gangs and shows no mercy to rivals. MS13 was even able to control a large portion of the country's capital, Washington D.C. and has members that traffics drugs from Central America to Mexico to the U.S. and all the way to Canada. MS13 has alliances with Mexico's most power drug cartels, most notably Los Zetas and are bakked up by allied Sureno gangs. The Surenos are the largest Latino gang alliance in the world with members all around Central America, U.S., and other countries.

3. Crips - Even though each set is considered to be their own gang with them beefin with each other over stupid sh*t like colors and street corners, the Crips are still one of the nations most dangerous gangs. The Crips was able to stay active for over 40 years with members in almost every state in America. The Crips have members on both coasts of the country and controls the drug trade in that area. The Crips are considered to be one of Canada's most dangerous and organize gangs. The Rexdale Crip and the Up-Top Crip gangs are one of the largest gangs in Toronto and outnumbers rivals 2 to 1. The Crips even formed an alliance between the Cracc Down Posse, 67s, and the Hells Angels to form the Syndicate is which is considered to be one of Montreal's top criminal organizations. The Crips has even spread to Europe with members in the UK, France, and the Rollin 200's East Side Main Triad Neighborhood Crips are one of the most active gangs in Holland, Netherlands with connections to West Coast Crips.

4. Bloods - Are split into Sets but most sets are cooperated with each other and helps each other expand turf in the growing drug trade. The Bloods are one of the most dominant gangs in the East Coast and the South. The Bloods has connections to the Netas, a Puerto Rican drug cartel with a big presence in the Caribbean. Bloods in the Northern U.S. are known to have connections with Norteno gangs mostly in the Colorado and Minnesota area. The Nine Tray Gangster Bloods of New Jersey are bakked up by the Lucchese Crime Family, with the two organizations aiding each other with smuggling products across borders. The Bo-Gars a known Blood set in Montreal has connections to the Rizzuto Crime Family, a faction of the Italian Mafia. The Bloods have a large presence in Europe, Australia, and the Caribbean. Bloods even have membership in Central America mostly in the Belize area.

5. Gangster Disciples - The GDs are the largest gang in Chicago with around 30,000 - 35,000 members in the city alone and the main gang in the Folk Nation makin up majority of Blakk membership. The GDs have spread throughout the Midwest and the South with members in the East Coast. Unlike most gangs GDs are connected with each other all around the U.S. with Illinois GDs bein able to call a hit on one of their enemies in Florida through their GDs in Fort Lauderdale, the hit was a failure but it still showed they had a presence in a area hundred of miles away from their origin. The GDs are one of the biggest criminal organizations in the Midwest with connections to major Mexican Drug Cartels like the Sinaloa Cartel, one of Mexico's most powerful drug cartels. Unlike most Blakk gangs GDs have good relations with Latino gangs, mostly because most gangs in the Folk Nation are Latin, like the MLDs and La RaZa.

6. Latin Kings - The Almighty Latin King & Queen Nation is said to be the largest Latino gang in the world with over 100,000 members. The Latin Kings are one of the most dominant Latin gangs in the Midwest, East Coast, and the South with chapters all over the area. The Latin Kings are the biggest Latin gang in the People Nation and is the third largest gang in Chicago. The Latin Kings are made up of all types of Latinos with majority being Puerto Rican, this helps them increase their influence all around the world. Latin Kings were found in South American countries like Colombia, Chile, and Venezuela. The Latin Kings are also known in Europe with them bein the second largest gang in Spain and one of the most dangerous gangs in the United Kingdom. The Latin Kings works with Netas in sum areas to smuggle drugs across borders and has connections to the Gulf and Sinaloa Cartels.

7. Vice Lords - The VLs are one of the largest African American gangs in the nation, being the largest blakk gang in the People Nation and the second largest gang in Chicago. The VLs have a strong presence in both the Midwest and the South and clikked up with many allied gangs in the area. The VLs are broken up into many factions with each faction havin their own leaders and rules. The VLs has power in the prisons and can call hits on enemies outside the prison including rival gang members and law enforcement.
(VLs arent a big thing out here so I dont kno dat much info)

8. Zoe Pound - The Zoes are the largest and most dangerous gang in the Caribbean, only gang that comes close are those tostidos. The Zoes are the most dominant gang in Florida and runs Miami's drug trade with the Marielitos, a Cuban drug cartel. Because of the 2010 earthquake majority of Haitian refugees fled to the U.S., Canada, France, and West Africa mostly in Ghana, Nigeria, and Togo because of a similar language and culture. This immigration expand the Zoes' membership because many of the refugees were Zoe affiliated. In areas where Zoes are minority the gang drops the use of colors not wanting to catch attention from law enforcement and rivals and put in work under the radar. The Zoes have alliances with most Blakk gangs decept Yanks so allied gangs gave Zoes passes to open shop. The Zoes formed an alliance with Sinaloa Cartel in an attempt to increase drug trade to South America. Another way the Zoes made it to South America was because Brazil decided to train Haitian soldiers to aid the country of Haiti to rebuild after the earthquake, sum of the soldiers were Zoes and recruited kids in the slumps of Brazil's hoods. Because of the shared hatred for Yanks the Zoes are bakked up by a known Yardie gang called the Shower Posse in the Caribbean, East Coast, and Canada. Zoes have differemt style of structures than most gangs, not all sets sell drugs and must choose a criminal activity to exceed in. EX: My set dont sell drugs, we are known for robberies and extortion. Havin different likks decrease set trippin between sets over drug turf. Many Zoes has even started expandin to the Midwest most notably East Hammond, Indiana and Southeast Chicago, Illinois in the outskirts.
(Yea i wrote alot, i dont giv 2 fukks ZOE LYF is da truth)

9. Wah Ching - Is considered to be one of the largest Asian gangs in America with the other bein the Asian Boyz. WC are a Triad Secret Society with ties to the Sun Yee On, the largest Triad syndicate in the world and ties to 14K, the most dangerous Triad syndicate in the world. Not Much is known about WC because of the secrecy of the gang but their known for human traffiking and drug smuggling over borders. WC is the most dominant Triad group in the Western Hemisphere and has connections to the Tongs.

10. Nortenos - Like the 13s the 14s are an alliance of Latino street gangs but like the Crips and Bloods they dont have one gang that is most notable over rest decept the Fresno Bulldogs who was dropped from the 14 alliance. The 14s are most known in northern states like Colorado and Minesota, and controls Northern California's Latino hoods, most notably around the Bay area. The 14s have an alliance with Nuestra Famalia for protection in the prisons and a business relationship with few Blood sets. 14s have spread to parts of Mexico and South America but are outnumbered by their arch rivals the 13s. Even though their outnumbered by the 13s they still have power and control over the streets and influence in other areas.

That was my personal ranking for gangs in the United States, my world rankings would be
1. Surenos (including 18st & MS13) (North America, Central & South America, Europe, New Zealand, & Australia)
2. Crips (North America, Caribbean, Europe, Africa, Australia, & New Zealand)
3. Wah Ching (North America, Europe, Asia, Pacific Islands, & Australia)
4. Bloods (Same as Crips)
5. Latin Kings (North & South America, Caribbean, Europe, & Australia)
6. Zoes (North America, Caribbean (largest), Europe, & Africa)
7. Tostidos (North America, Caribbean, & Europe)
8. DDP (North America, Caribbean, & Europe (largest gang in Spain))
9. Gangster Disciples (North America & Europe)
10. Asian Boyz (North America, Europe, & Asia)

Sources:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gangs_in_the_United_States
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gangs_in_New_Zealand
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gangs_in_Australia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gangs_in_Canada
http://www.themost10.com/10-most-danger ... the-world/
http://internationalpoliticalforum.com/ ... the-world/
http://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/publi ... assessment
http://list25.com/25-notoriously-dangerous-gangs/
http://www.askmen.com/top_10/entertainm ... gangs.html
http://www.toptenz.net/10-extremely-dangerous-gangs.php
http://www.rapdict.org/Toronto
http://www.rapdict.org/Montreal
http://www.hipwiki.com/Crips#.UzYuTPldU3I
http://www.hipwiki.com/Bloods#.UzYuYfldU3I
http://www.hipwiki.com/Zoe+Pound#.UzYud_ldU3I
http://www.encyclopedia.chicagohistory. ... s/561.html

jersey devil
superior

Re: Top 10 Gang List

Post by jersey devil » March 28th, 2014, 9:49 pm

:approve:

85NawF
prince

Post by 85NawF » March 28th, 2014, 9:55 pm

fukk dat blxxd gang on top yu smell me :tiphat:

jersey devil
superior

Post by jersey devil » March 28th, 2014, 9:57 pm

GawJaBoy404 wrote:fukk dat blxxd gang on top yu smell me :tiphat:
:salute: big bs like a brightlin

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » March 28th, 2014, 10:06 pm

Dam you suwoopin now lil homey lol..I remember when you was on some f*ck all that type of sh*t

1FREEH83VERJOE
corporal

Post by 1FREEH83VERJOE » March 28th, 2014, 10:07 pm

:facepalm: imma hijack yo sh*t bruh cause idk how wag Ching even made that list

Zoediak1804
prince

Post by Zoediak1804 » March 28th, 2014, 10:10 pm

1FREEH83VERJOE wrote::facepalm: imma hijack yo sh*t bruh cause idk how wag Ching even made that list
triads dont play bruh, u never played sleepin dogs?

85NawF
prince

Post by 85NawF » March 28th, 2014, 10:12 pm

thatdudeQ wrote:
Dam you suwoopin now lil homey lol..I remember when you was on some f*ck all that type of sh*t
made a trIp down da road Im just a product of my environment :lol:

Zoediak1804
prince

Post by Zoediak1804 » March 28th, 2014, 10:14 pm

wen all yo sets become united and yah can call hits on n*ggas in different countries then ill put u on the top :umhm:

1FREEH83VERJOE
corporal

Post by 1FREEH83VERJOE » March 28th, 2014, 10:15 pm

Zoediak1804 wrote:
1FREEH83VERJOE wrote::facepalm: imma hijack yo sh*t bruh cause idk how wag Ching even made that list
oh lmao my bad u thought u was referencing some weak a$$ asian gang but triads more of a organization

Zoediak1804
prince

Post by Zoediak1804 » March 28th, 2014, 10:19 pm

1FREEH83VERJOE wrote:
Zoediak1804 wrote:
oh lmao my bad u thought u was referencing some weak a$$ asian gang but triads more of a organization
wah ching is the triad's american branch, there not like those asian boyz who copy n*ggas and try to look hard n sh*t. WC are bout there bidness.

backintheday
colonel

Post by backintheday » March 28th, 2014, 10:39 pm

1. Surenos- They spreading out everywhere, even where they don't have much influence, they are still pickin' up soldiers everywhere.

2. Bloods- They have influence on all 3 coasts and regardless of different politics they still Bloods.

3. Latin Kings- They deep as hell, organized, and plugged in the midwest, south and east.

4. GD- They deep as hell in the midwest and south. I don't think they have near as much organization as what you gave em' though, it'd be a far cry for them cats to hit someone across the country any given day. ( though I'm sure there a few sets that could, but it'd be limited) They'd be at the top of the list but they kill and hate each other more than any other mob I know except maybe the crips.

5. Crips- they pretty much the GD's of the west coast... I think they got the Bloods on the west coast but not the east or south.

6. Vice Lords- They would be worse than GD or Crips but they only half as deep.

7.Norteno's- they strong where they at, but alot like the Vice Lords, they don't seem big on movin' around or expanding.

8. Hells Angels- pound for pound they at the top of the list. highly organized, no infighting... they just small.

9. Black P Stones- Again like the VL's and Norteno's.

10. This an open spot I can't think who'd be right for this spot.

* I left out different mafia's and prison gangs. I didn't count out of america either cause even if it matters... it really don't... it only counts what happens in America... LE,AB, BGF,NF, Tango Blast, Cosa Nostra, Russian mob, and the triads therefore couldn't make the list. I left out skinhead nazi Motherf*ckers too cause there ain't no main factor ones that ain't prison mobs except the kkk... and lets be real about them, they more concerned with pickin' on innocent people when they get a chance than actually warrin' it out with anyone toe to toe.

Zoediak1804
prince

Post by Zoediak1804 » March 29th, 2014, 3:47 pm

@bakkintheday the hit i was talkin bout is wen the Illinois GDs got their Florida GDs and put a hit on Rikk Ross, the FTL GDs was supposed to kill him but her survived the hit, wen i said united i wasnt includin any of the Insane/Renegade factions. Also the Crips dominate southern states like Texas, Oklahoma, Kentukky, and Delaware.

Barrebaby
fresh meat

Post by Barrebaby » March 29th, 2014, 4:57 pm

Zoediak1804 wrote:I know ya saw the list from the FBI, this is my personal list for what it should be because the other list was BS.

1. 18th Street - Is one of the largest gangs in the world with members on different continents. 18st got their own guidelines and rules and don't even follow orders from la eme outside of Cali and la eme controled areas. 18st recruits Latinos of different origins so they have presence all around South America. 18st is one of the few gangs that do work with a few Blakk gangs most notably Crips and has connections to organize crime groups mostly in the East Coast in the Tri-State area.

2. Mara Salvatrucha - MS13 on the West Coast and Central America is one of the most dangerous gangs in the world with over 100,000 members and associates. MS13 is unified and doesnt have common infighting like most gangs and shows no mercy to rivals. MS13 was even able to control a large portion of the country's capital, Washington D.C. and has members that traffics drugs from Central America to Mexico to the U.S. and all the way to Canada. MS13 has alliances with Mexico's most power drug cartels, most notably Los Zetas and are bakked up by allied Sureno gangs. The Surenos are the largest Latino gang alliance in the world with members all around Central America, U.S., and other countries.

3. Crips - Even though each set is considered to be their own gang with them beefin with each other over stupid sh*t like colors and street corners, the Crips are still one of the nations most dangerous gangs. The Crips was able to stay active for over 40 years with members in almost every state in America. The Crips have members on both coasts of the country and controls the drug trade in that area. The Crips are considered to be one of Canada's most dangerous and organize gangs. The Rexdale Crip and the Up-Top Crip gangs are one of the largest gangs in Toronto and outnumbers rivals 2 to 1. The Crips even formed an alliance between the Cracc Down Posse, 67s, and the Hells Angels to form the Syndicate is which is considered to be one of Montreal's top criminal organizations. The Crips has even spread to Europe with members in the UK, France, and the Rollin 200's East Side Main Triad Neighborhood Crips are one of the most active gangs in Holland, Netherlands with connections to West Coast Crips.

4. Bloods - Are split into Sets but most sets are cooperated with each other and helps each other expand turf in the growing drug trade. The Bloods are one of the most dominant gangs in the East Coast and the South. The Bloods has connections to the Netas, a Puerto Rican drug cartel with a big presence in the Caribbean. Bloods in the Northern U.S. are known to have connections with Norteno gangs mostly in the Colorado and Minnesota area. The Nine Tray Gangster Bloods of New Jersey are bakked up by the Lucchese Crime Family, with the two organizations aiding each other with smuggling products across borders. The Bo-Gars a known Blood set in Montreal has connections to the Rizzuto Crime Family, a faction of the Italian Mafia. The Bloods have a large presence in Europe, Australia, and the Caribbean. Bloods even have membership in Central America mostly in the Belize area.

5. Gangster Disciples - The GDs are the largest gang in Chicago with around 30,000 - 35,000 members in the city alone and the main gang in the Folk Nation makin up majority of Blakk membership. The GDs have spread throughout the Midwest and the South with members in the East Coast. Unlike most gangs GDs are connected with each other all around the U.S. with Illinois GDs bein able to call a hit on one of their enemies in Florida through their GDs in Fort Lauderdale, the hit was a failure but it still showed they had a presence in a area hundred of miles away from their origin. The GDs are one of the biggest criminal organizations in the Midwest with connections to major Mexican Drug Cartels like the Sinaloa Cartel, one of Mexico's most powerful drug cartels. Unlike most Blakk gangs GDs have good relations with Latino gangs, mostly because most gangs in the Folk Nation are Latin, like the MLDs and La RaZa.

6. Latin Kings - The Almighty Latin King & Queen Nation is said to be the largest Latino gang in the world with over 100,000 members. The Latin Kings are one of the most dominant Latin gangs in the Midwest, East Coast, and the South with chapters all over the area. The Latin Kings are the biggest Latin gang in the People Nation and is the third largest gang in Chicago. The Latin Kings are made up of all types of Latinos with majority being Puerto Rican, this helps them increase their influence all around the world. Latin Kings were found in South American countries like Colombia, Chile, and Venezuela. The Latin Kings are also known in Europe with them bein the second largest gang in Spain and one of the most dangerous gangs in the United Kingdom. The Latin Kings works with Netas in sum areas to smuggle drugs across borders and has connections to the Gulf and Sinaloa Cartels.

7. Vice Lords - The VLs are one of the largest African American gangs in the nation, being the largest blakk gang in the People Nation and the second largest gang in Chicago. The VLs have a strong presence in both the Midwest and the South and clikked up with many allied gangs in the area. The VLs are broken up into many factions with each faction havin their own leaders and rules. The VLs has power in the prisons and can call hits on enemies outside the prison including rival gang members and law enforcement.

8. Zoe Pound - The Zoes are the largest and most dangerous gang in the Caribbean, only gang that comes close are those tostidos. The Zoes are the most dominant gang in Florida and runs Miami's drug trade with the Marielitos, a Cuban drug cartel. Because of the 2010 earthquake majority of Haitian refugees fled to the U.S., Canada, France, and West Africa mostly in Ghana, Nigeria, and Togo because of a similar language and culture. This immigration expand the Zoes' membership because many of the refugees were Zoe affiliated. In areas where Zoes are minority the gang drops the use of colors not wanting to catch attention from law enforcement and rivals and put in work under the radar. The Zoes have alliances with most Blakk gangs decept Yanks so allied gangs gave Zoes passes to open shop. The Zoes formed an alliance with Sinaloa Cartel in an attempt to increase drug trade to South America. Another way the Zoes made it to South America was because Brazil decided to train Haitian soldiers to aid the country of Haiti to rebuild after the earthquake, sum of the soldiers were Zoes and recruited kids in the slumps of Brazil's hoods. Because of the shared hatred for Yanks the Zoes are bakked up by a known Yardie gang called the Shower Posse in the Caribbean, East Coast, and Canada. Zoes have differemt style of structures than most gangs, not all sets sell drugs and must choose a criminal activity to exceed in. EX: My set dont sell drugs, we are known for robberies and extortion. Havin different likks decrease set trippin between sets over drug turf. Many Zoes has even started expandin to the Midwest most notably East Hammond, Indiana and Southeast Chicago, Illinois in the outskirts.

9. Wah Ching - Is considered to be one of the largest Asian gangs in America with the other bein the Asian Boyz. WC are a Triad Secret Society with ties to the Sun Yee On, the largest Triad syndicate in the world and ties to 14K, the most dangerous Triad syndicate in the world. Not Much is known about WC because of the secrecy of the gang but their known for human traffiking and drug smuggling over borders. WC is the most dominant Triad group in the Western Hemisphere and has connections to the Tongs.

10. Nortenos - Like the 13s the 14s are an alliance of Latino street gangs but like the Crips and Bloods they dont have one gang that is most notable over rest decept the Fresno Bulldogs who was dropped from the 14 alliance. The 14s are most known in northern states like Colorado and Minesota, and controls Northern California's Latino hoods, most notably around the Bay area. The 14s have an alliance with Nuestra Famalia for protection in the prisons and a business relationship with few Blood sets. 14s have spread to parts of Mexico and South America but are outnumbered by their arch rivals the 13s. Even though their outnumbered by the 13s they still have power and control over the streets and influence in other areas.

That was my personal ranking for gangs in the United States, my world rankings would be
1. Surenos (including 18st & MS13) (North America, Central & South America, Europe, New Zealand, & Australia)

Sources:

dis pretty much summed it up.....

Barrebaby
fresh meat

Post by Barrebaby » March 29th, 2014, 4:57 pm

Zoediak1804 wrote:I know ya saw the list from the FBI, this is my personal list for what it should be because the other list was BS.

Sources:

dis pretty much summed it up.....

backintheday
colonel

Post by backintheday » March 29th, 2014, 7:26 pm

I would guess them Florida GDs was direct fam or from the city to make that happen. The GDs up here is not organized at all, In rockford alone there probably at least a dozen different GD mobs and none of them work together on the same demo. Every time one of them cats get out the joint they ride to the city and come back with we from this or that block n don't f*ck with them for this or that... Not to mention the originals from back in the late 80s early 90s don't like cats going to the city to get they sh*t when they had hoovers blessing to begin with... The whole GD nation pretty much gaded out. The one thing they all agree with out here though is f*ck an IGD. That sh*t don't fly out here and that sh*t don't fly in idoc. It's the same with Beloit, Freeport, Bloomington, and Springfield. I can't speak on Peoria or the quad cities cause I don't know no cats from out there... On the real though GDs in a f*cked up situation, outside the joint the only thing keepin em alive is that they lettin all the gade sh*t happen and that keeping them letters goin.

I can't say much about them Crips where you said, but they deeper or just more violent than them bloods? I go out to dc again in May, I'll have to peep it out though.

In the end though Bloods, Crips, and surenos are fin to take sh*t over, these new generations don't want all that super mob organized sh*t. Chicago mobs will stay in power in Chicago but everywhere else they fin to die off or be straight graded out.

Zoediak1804
prince

Post by Zoediak1804 » March 29th, 2014, 9:49 pm

backintheday wrote:I would guess them Florida GDs was direct fam or from the city to make that happen. The GDs up here is not organized at all, In rockford alone there probably at least a dozen different GD mobs and none of them work together on the same demo. Every time one of them cats get out the joint they ride to the city and come back with we from this or that block n don't f*ck with them for this or that... Not to mention the originals from back in the late 80s early 90s don't like cats going to the city to get they sh*t when they had hoovers blessing to begin with... The whole GD nation pretty much gaded out. The one thing they all agree with out here though is f*ck an IGD. That sh*t don't fly out here and that sh*t don't fly in idoc. It's the same with Beloit, Freeport, Bloomington, and Springfield. I can't speak on Peoria or the quad cities cause I don't know no cats from out there... On the real though GDs in a f*cked up situation, outside the joint the only thing keepin em alive is that they lettin all the gade sh*t happen and that keeping them letters goin.

I can't say much about them Crips where you said, but they deeper or just more violent than them bloods? I go out to dc again in May, I'll have to peep it out though.

In the end though Bloods, Crips, and surenos are fin to take sh*t over, these new generations don't want all that super mob organized sh*t. Chicago mobs will stay in power in Chicago but everywhere else they fin to die off or be straight graded out.
i dont kno if the GDs in Florida are connected to the GDs in Illinois but during the whole rikk ross beef GDs posted videos of them in Georgia, Alabama, California, Tennessee, South Carolina, and more. Crips usually dominate the western part of the South while Bloods dominate the eastern region.

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » March 29th, 2014, 10:02 pm

I noticed that sh*t died down with the [email protected] gds fell back....sh*t I think n*ggahs posted California GDS who got involved in that situation also...I guess n*ggahs fell back after they seen chitown GDS saying they ain't backing them up lol

Nyet
sergeant

Post by Nyet » August 9th, 2014, 10:43 pm

Triads don't really belong on there, maybe some of them have a street gang element, but as total organizations they have resources that dwarf the Mexican Cartels, let alone any gang.

They're more like a strategic tool aimed at gaining control of whole economies than profit motivated organized crime in the usual sense.

Everyone here has probably paid some form of hidden tax to the Triads today and not known it.