Young Thug Calling His Boys "Babes" & "Lovers" & More Video!

BkBarclays
og

Re: Young Thug Calling His Boys "Babes" & "Lovers" & More Vi

Post by BkBarclays » March 18th, 2014, 4:49 am

:smh:

I blame lil wayne for the gay turn that hiphop has made. He made it ok to claim a gang n wear tights...then the next generation...said im gonna try to outdue this n*gga..n so on n so on...to the point...N*ggaz wearin skirts n dresses n calling N*ggaz lover and babe...N*ggaz makin songs called "im gay"....every major city has someone on some type of gay sh*t...n they r the most popular...its a shame that this wat hardcore hood n*gga rap has turn to and the hardcore straight N*ggaz r now the outkast to an extent.

Next 10 years hiphop is gonna b like pop music with tons of gay artist and openly gay lyrics ..and. The hood rap is gonna b b stricly in the hoods across america.

Grim Da Reaper
general

Post by Grim Da Reaper » March 18th, 2014, 4:53 am

BR00KLYN23 wrote::smh:

I blame lil wayne for the gay turn that hiphop has made. He made it ok to claim a gang n wear tights...then the next generation...said im gonna try to outdue this n*gga..n so on n so on...to the point...N*ggaz wearin skirts n dresses n calling N*ggaz lover and babe...N*ggaz makin songs called "im gay"....every major city has someone on some type of gay sh*t...n they r the most popular...its a shame that this wat hardcore hood n*gga rap has turn to and the hardcore straight N*ggaz r now the outkast to an extent.

Next 10 years hiphop is gonna b like pop music with tons of gay artist and openly gay lyrics ..and. The hood rap is gonna b b stricly in the hoods across america.
:2cents:

jersey devil
superior

Post by jersey devil » March 18th, 2014, 5:21 am

K-DAWG wrote:
jersey devil wrote:
CCCrip wrote:
jersey devil wrote:
CCCrip wrote:
Wild 100s Chris wrote:
jersey devil wrote:
peteUp404 wrote:
jersey devil wrote:Atlanta smm what yall doing mannnnn :facepalm:
we still here.... but damn but I cant believe I vouched for dis n*gga.... maybe bein around wayne gay a$$ changed him.... or he doin dis for publicity.... either way on blood dis n*gga a real pete an really used to be out here.... but I guess da industry can even change a real n*gga :smh:
yeah but yall gotta have 2 put this n*gga ina bircle this sh*t aint real right at all he cant be surfin 5 and talking that other sh*t
gay a$$ bloods :lmao: gaylanta :lmao:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: and his set is called Sex Money Murder. Since he signed to Wayne, that set got renamed Young Money Lovers.

On crip, these bloods is gay. Watch the Prisoner X documentaries if u dont believe me.
so tookie wasnt fucking lil n*ggas when he was locked up huh? :lol:
f*ck outta here n*gga. Tookie a reputable n*gga. Aint OG Mack a snitch?? :lol:
Raymond washington = real n*gga.
Barefoot pookie = real n*gga.
Tookie = real n*gga.

OG Mack = snitch n*gga
:lol: thats not what monster cody said in his book tookie was on that prison gay sh*t

tookie = shermhead

reymond Washington = dead sherm head

og deadeye = real n*gga

GDK CK 3Xs :lol: :2cents:
You reaching now and I read both they're books and Monster Kody said Tookie smoked Sherm like people still do . No where in there he said Tookie was gay . Raymond and Tookie made it possible for ya'll to even claim sets . Without those two wouldn't be you . Dead Sherm Head what does that even mean ? OG Dead Eye or whoever you talking about will never have the status or accolades of Originals . You must be speaking on Jersey Grapes and not California ones .
how tookie and raymond made it possible? :lol: tookie was just crack head with muscles juxed a hotel and only got a 20 or 30 dollers and sh*t :lmao: str8 lil n*gga sh*t he suppose 2 be a big homie and raymond was a sherm head too and he dead now cause of antoher crip at least og deadeye didnt went out like crack headed tookie :lol: grapes dont even wanna rock with or be consider as crips thats why they be EBK krazy locs dont be on sh*t :lol:

peteUp404
colonel

Post by peteUp404 » March 18th, 2014, 1:15 pm

cant nobody call pistol a snitch.... yall crabs aint got sh*t to say.... an yall aint get no play around here :shoot:

BkBarclays
og

Post by BkBarclays » March 18th, 2014, 1:21 pm

Pete one of the realest ny Gz of all time...no suspect sh*t about son at all...even before turnin blood ...smm was ringin bells.

peteUp404
colonel

Post by peteUp404 » March 18th, 2014, 1:23 pm

BR00KLYN23 wrote:Pete one of the realest ny Gz of all time...no suspect sh*t about son at all...even before turnin blood ...smm was ringin bells.

oog

Post by » March 18th, 2014, 2:26 pm

How you comparing copycats to Originators ? This is why I can't dude's like you serious . You say the dumbest sh*t you can think of . If you read Took book which I know you didn't he explain how they got him off the streets . I know you don't read so you can go to street gangs YouTube's page and see what got Tookie pinched . If you read his book you'd know what happened . Never heard Raymond smoking anything but that's irrelevant . Crips may have killed him but y'all fight other bloods in Jersey. As for Jersey Grapes who cares they copycats . Sex money murder became bloods linking up with a snitch/fake unsanctioned copycat . The dead you disrespecting like absolutely know the truth was all coming from the shoulders fighters .

oog

Post by » March 18th, 2014, 2:31 pm

BR00KLYN23 wrote:Pete one of the realest ny Gz of all time...no suspect sh*t about son at all...even before turnin blood ...smm was ringin bells.
That linked his set to a fake snitch and became a blood set on a lie .

oog

Post by » March 18th, 2014, 2:31 pm

CCCrip
foot soldier

Post by CCCrip » March 18th, 2014, 2:40 pm

hoovers killed raymond and hoovers aint crips. so dead that noise.

monster kody is crack smoking f*ggot. he is not a credible source. and this is coming from a tray

og mack is a snitch. a rat breeding rats.

o.g. deadeye is doing 25+ cuz he couldn't get a bitchs number, so he shot the n*gga who was conversating with her. on some jealousy simp sh*t. true story. read it here: http://www.nytimes.com/2000/03/27/nyreg ... risks.html

SMM have joined an alliance with the Universal Latin Lovers of Chicago.

peteUp404
colonel

Post by peteUp404 » March 18th, 2014, 3:46 pm

@kdawg I cant take you serious til you take down dat pic of big boy :lol:

oog

Post by » March 18th, 2014, 3:59 pm

I never took you serious so the feelings is mutual ans that's an album cover . You got mothafuckas with Dragon Ballz Z characters and other sh*t and you can't take me serious GTFOH .

BkBarclays
og

Post by BkBarclays » March 18th, 2014, 5:32 pm

K-DAWG wrote:

Nobody knew about all that snitchin sh*t till like 2000z...pete had. Already been established and doin his thing since the 80z...he got on some blood sh*t in the 90z...its not like he knew mac was a snitch and still linked up wit them....plus pete wasnt under him.

How tookie and raymond...decided to link up was the same way mac and pete did....pete stayed a real n*gga...n mac got exposed...two different people.

jersey devil
superior

Post by jersey devil » March 18th, 2014, 6:06 pm

@k-dawg i cant take n*ggas like u serious u not "crip"nomore right? so why u care what i said about them cracked out dead crabs yeah we fight other bloods we also fight crabs grapes latin kings whoever want wreck anybody can get it :lol: og deadeye and pistol pete is the realest all n*ggas can do is talk about mack like that matters f*ck a og mack nobody cares about that n*gga :lol: and how jersey grapes is copycats when they connected 2 cali grapes stupid they bang harder then the cali ones tho so :shrug:

jersey devil
superior

Post by jersey devil » March 18th, 2014, 6:08 pm

oh yeah f*ck monster cody he can meet this desert eagle (rondo #9 voice) :lmao:

oog

Post by » March 18th, 2014, 8:14 pm

jersey devil wrote:@k-dawg i cant take n*ggas like u serious u not "crip"nomore right? so why u care what i said about them cracked out dead crabs yeah we fight other bloods we also fight crabs grapes latin kings whoever want wreck anybody can get it :lol: og deadeye and pistol pete is the realest all n*ggas can do is talk about mack like that matters f*ck a og mack nobody cares about that n*gga :lol: and how jersey grapes is copycats when they connected 2 cali grapes stupid they bang harder then the cali ones tho so :shrug:
It's still f*ck 59 Piru and bhb with they fake set 5 riding a$$ . All my potnahs GC and we still Connected through Treys . So just because I don't gang bang anymore don't mean I turn my back and unite with Snoops especially fake Snoops . You not even a real slob to me so what I care what you think ? I just don't like misguided fake a$$ n*ggas speaking on sh*t like they know the business . Who care what a grape think they grape before anything . They color purple they not even out here . Like you run with your set b4 anything that's why ya'll bad aim shot that lil girl in the face . Grape banging harder than Cali is a matter of opinion . California ones been around 40 years so the Jersey ones to take the torch I'm sure is okay but they have the street and you can never take that away .

peteUp404
colonel

Post by peteUp404 » March 18th, 2014, 8:21 pm

jersey devil wrote:@k-dawg i cant take n*ggas like u serious u not "crip"nomore right? so why u care what i said about them cracked out dead crabs yeah we fight other bloods we also fight crabs grapes latin kings whoever want wreck anybody can get it :lol: og deadeye and pistol pete is the realest all n*ggas can do is talk about mack like that matters f*ck a og mack nobody cares about that n*gga :lol: and how jersey grapes is copycats when they connected 2 cali grapes stupid they bang harder then the cali ones tho so :shrug:

jersey devil
superior

Post by jersey devil » March 18th, 2014, 8:23 pm

you dont like n*ggas speaking on crip business but u always trying speak on evst side business u like know sh*t you cant have it both ways k-dawg :lol: and and yeah i ride with my hood before anything even if that means if i gotta against another shine form a different hood and who got bad aim? :lol: you talking about what happen trenton yeah they had bad aim but over here n*ggas been stop doing drive bys all walks up or str8 hop out action :lol:

peteUp404
colonel

Post by peteUp404 » March 18th, 2014, 8:26 pm

BR00KLYN23 wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:

Nobody knew about all that snitchin sh*t till like 2000z...pete had. Already been established and doin his thing since the 80z...he got on some blood sh*t in the 90z...its not like he knew mac was a snitch and still linked up wit them....plus pete wasnt under him.

How tookie and raymond...decided to link up was the same way mac and pete did....pete stayed a real n*gga...n mac got exposed...two different people.

Kamau_88xx
superior

Post by Kamau_88xx » March 18th, 2014, 8:44 pm

K-DAWG wrote:
It's still f*ck 59 Piru and bhb with they fake set 5 riding a$$ . All my potnahs GC and we still Connected through Treys . So just because I don't gang bang anymore don't mean I turn my back and unite with Snoops especially fake Snoops . You not even a real slob to me so what I care what you think ? I just don't like misguided fake a$$ n*ggas speaking on sh*t like they know the business . Who care what a grape think they grape before anything . They color purple they not even out here . Like you run with your set b4 anything that's why ya'll bad aim shot that lil girl in the face . Grape banging harder than Cali is a matter of opinion . California ones been around 40 years so the Jersey ones to take the torch I'm sure is okay but they have the street and you can never take that away .

Shut yo fake a$$ up