Brawls erupt as torch-wielding white supremacists march through University of Virginia campus

Khmer100
prince

Re: Brawls erupt as torch-wielding white supremacists march through University of Virginia campus

Post by Khmer100 » August 12th, 2017, 4:01 pm

This whiteboy ran over 20 protesters on some suge knight sh*t here's the video:

The Azian is bacc cuhz

Quiet-Q
godfather

Re: Brawls erupt as torch-wielding white supremacists march through University of Virginia campus

Post by Quiet-Q » August 12th, 2017, 4:35 pm

Well white supremacists got a w outta this "brawl" down there sad to say n*ggahs gotta swap bodies @peepin mayor say they came there & did that

townbizzEa$T O
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » August 12th, 2017, 5:12 pm

KhmerHustla wrote:
August 12th, 2017, 4:01 pm
This whiteboy ran over 20 protesters on some suge knight sh*t here's the video:

n*ggas dnt care a white dude kan point a gun sayin he go kill everybody who aint white shoot a person with a mob of people n n*ggas still go gun 4 eachother
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

superior

Post by 123 » August 12th, 2017, 5:21 pm

these europeans aint playing
it's open season again on minorities

https://twitter.com/_CraigStanley?ref_s ... 3a83d.html

gramps always told me, u gotta put bullets in nazis
:shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :fight: :fight: :fight: :fight: :fight: :fight: :fight: :fight: :fight: :fight:

murksiderock
boss

Post by murksiderock » August 12th, 2017, 6:37 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
August 12th, 2017, 8:17 am
murksiderock wrote:
August 12th, 2017, 5:48 am
I just watched the video, nah this is not good...

It's good for you to be out West because you're Asian. You'd probably feel comfortable in Virginia Beach or Northern Virginia because there's large Asian communities there, but it's going to be better for you in California, period. If you're black, California is better than almost nowhere. I'd much rather be black in Virginia than black in California, and I guess I have a unique perception because I know them both...

Back on topic, this stunt they pulling is dangerous and supposedly There s another march planned today. O don't advocate for greeting nonviolence with violence; them marching is not violent in itself. But it should be met with resistance, which can lead to violence, in which case opposed should be prepared if it escalates to violence...

This is the proof that VA needs to rip all them Confederate monuments down. The whole ideology is a symbol of racism and every city in the state been debating it all year. Richmond has tons of Confederate themes and while I think they should keep the museum, rip down every fucking monument, rename the parks and streets in these dead racists' names. This is the proof. This sh*t inspires racism, period!

:lmao: f*ck that murkside, i rather be in cali than out there.. them the type of crazy rednecks that will go into a black church dolo and start spraying everything in site.. there is about 1000 of Dylan roofs in that mob. im with khmer those are the F*ck*n KKK without the suits. they have the torches and everything. and im gonna tell u "NO n*ggas IN SIGHT".. n*gga would have got hung.. them whites folks can twist they narrative all they want let a n*gga show up and sh*t will get ugly for him real quick
That's cause you haven't left Cali, correct? As in ever living outside Cali...because if you had, you'd realize how bad black Californians have it compared to other areas...

I've already broken this down before. Unless I was a multimillionaire plus, there s next to nothing that could take me back to California permanently and raise my black children there. The world is a lot bigger than California, Chili. There s nothing in the US like Cali, but there is a whole lot more to see and experience in life than what can be found inside Cali...
Quiet-Q wrote:
August 12th, 2017, 4:35 pm
Well white supremacists got a w outta this "brawl" down there sad to say n*ggahs gotta swap bodies @peepin mayor say they came there & did that
I hate comments like this. This isn't a game to keep score of, n*gga. Charlottesville is 2.5 hours/150 miles from Baltimore, this isn't some sh*t that don't or can't affect you. Some of y'all acting like y'all states (Maryland and California, New York for gotdamn sure) don't have racist crises and tons of anti-black organizations. Baltimore has one of the poorest race relations in the entire country, New York big city of dreams is full to the brim with racists and people who hate blacks and minorities. I'm not even gonna start on California...you n*ggas acting like n*ggas never been to the places y'all reside or dudes never heard no racism in y'all areas...

If cats supposedly keeping score, there's a litany of L's NY and Maryland blacks have taken...but this stuff isn't a game, Q. You dudes really show your true colors talking crazy about stuff like this...

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » August 12th, 2017, 6:41 pm

n*ggah ..majority of the people who was in the fuhkin crowd in that pile who got blazed was whites who was on the opposite side of the white supremacist..i dont give a fuk about none of that sh*t ..you from northern virginia you go handle that sh*t(since your deeply concerned)..those is white n*ggahs against white n*ggahs with a few blacks sprinkled in..fuk i care about that sh*t(or comments you do or dont like)

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » August 12th, 2017, 6:54 pm

in every crowd vs white supremacist there will be white folks bkuz in the 300,000,000 population of USA.. blacks is 40-50 million while whites is 200 million , and 60 million sp*cs.. and u will see more whites fighting for us and on them front lines, than Asians, Arabians, Hispanics ,etc besides blacks.... that's why I don't believe in some of chilis-black panthers, RBG's ideologies in going at all whites in America for no reason :facepalm: :lol: ... but that don't mean go out there just bkuz whites vs whites is or they 2 hours away from ur town.. just cool it and wait but we also needs to be taking this sh*t serious bkuz blacks ,and latinos always LAST MINUTE sh*t..
THATS HOW U DIE/ N LOSE WARS ..last minute sh*t meaning not being up on game and taking this sh*t serious preparing for it
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » August 12th, 2017, 6:57 pm

Some (as you mentioned 20) & majority (as ive typed) is 2 different stories(come on yah n*ggahs gotta start reading & comprehending better..yah slackingin that department went threw the same sh*t tryna define drug & gang city)..if yah n*ggahs care that might then by all means do ya thing & travel to charlottesville & fight for them whites who got balled up by that car today im not knocking you....but im keeping sh*t a stack i dont care about what they doing white n*ggah blazed into a crowd of MAJORITY white people killed 3 & fuked up alot more...doesnt move me like it moves yah

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » August 12th, 2017, 7:02 pm

End of the day 2 seperate loops went on protest/marches..

n*ggahs antagonized each other from both sides..1 supremacist street sweeped a crowd eith they whip & that was it....watch the video/news report from any news station though sh*t is like 95% white..ehites shooting the 5 with each other ...crowd was like 99% white when whip sweeped threw..& n*ggahs expect me to leave the comfort of my mainy black area to aide & assist 95% whites? Lol n*ggahs cant be this dumb

sh*t popped off 1 side took a L for the day..if supremacist would of got killed etc sideline n*ggahs would be buffin all type of meat like "yeahhh" ...if n*ggahs gonns keep sh*t a buck keep it all the way a buck not half assing

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » August 12th, 2017, 7:07 pm

:facepalm: :lol: u telling me to read yo sh*t and u didn't read the middle of my sh*t , I said however this is no reason to travel especially 2 hours or 1 hour away to go fight this sh*t.. sit back and "prepare" my n*gga :lmao: don't be blind to the damn fact what for ? u just in the way and no help especially if u really black soo :shrug: :lol:

but it's a diff story if they do this in ur town or on yo street, f*ck I look like letting these whites come on my street downing blacks :facepalm: :cmon: if they in ur town that's a diff story

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » August 12th, 2017, 7:09 pm

20..forgive me for not being emotionally moved because white supremacist was getting they bang on towards mainly other whites who dont share they views & fight for our rights...forgive me lol

(For the record this could of happened in midtown manhattan or the inner harbor of baltimore...if its the same scenario white supremacist vs mainly white activist..nah i still wouldnt care)..too bad it wont..the white supremacist fly under radars in both cities.

Takin All Fades
superior

Post by Takin All Fades » August 12th, 2017, 7:11 pm

...it look like racist honkies more focused on the left whites they label em traitors and they scared cuz they feel everybody else wanna take whites off the planet

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » August 12th, 2017, 7:13 pm

Takin All Fades wrote:
August 12th, 2017, 7:11 pm
...it look like racist honkies more focused on the left whites they label em traitors and they scared cuz they feel everybody else wanna take whites off the planet

Exactly....n*ggahs on here catching feelings like white supremacist done drove a dump truck threw a crowd in the middle of a summerjam concert in jersey :facepalm:

These is white man problemd im staying my black a$$ outta that..but props to the whites who geniunely care about a n*ggah well being in america...the few sprinkles of blacks that was there stick out like sore thumbs & had no business there theyself

murksiderock
boss

Post by murksiderock » August 12th, 2017, 7:17 pm

You literally the stupidest n*gga on here. You talking about stuff that nobody even talking about... :facepalm:

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » August 12th, 2017, 7:24 pm

Aight enough said @"stupidiest n*ggah on the website"

murksiderock
boss

Post by murksiderock » August 12th, 2017, 7:31 pm

This was funny though, my guy from Higher Learning went in. This type of thing would have met more resistance if it wasn't in Charlottesville. Alot of these white nationalist events happen way out in the sticks...

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » August 12th, 2017, 7:37 pm

Quiet-Q wrote:
August 12th, 2017, 7:09 pm
20..forgive me for not being emotionally moved because white supremacist was getting they bang on towards mainly other whites who dont share they views & fight for our rights...forgive me lol

(For the record this could of happened in midtown manhattan or the inner harbor of baltimore...if its the same scenario white supremacist vs mainly white activist..nah i still wouldnt care)..too bad it wont..the white supremacist fly under radars in both cities.
if they marched on yo street u still don't care? I'm not moved by this sh*t, u can't read n*gga stop doing that sh*t :cmon: , I just said it ain't nothing to travel about or get rowdy unless they on yo street which means bringing it directy to where yo at .. :cmon: :killself: ..

Takin All Fades
superior

Post by Takin All Fades » August 12th, 2017, 7:38 pm

Quiet-Q wrote:
August 12th, 2017, 7:13 pm
Takin All Fades wrote:
August 12th, 2017, 7:11 pm

Exactly....n*ggahs on here catching feelings like white supremacist done drove a dump truck threw a crowd in the middle of a summerjam concert in jersey :facepalm:

These is white man problemd im staying my black a$$ outta that..but props to the whites who geniunely care about a n*ggah well being in america...the few sprinkles of blacks that was there stick out like sore thumbs & had no business there theyself
...more n*ggas need this attitude

superior

Post by 123 » August 12th, 2017, 8:19 pm

Quiet-Q wrote:
August 12th, 2017, 7:09 pm

U was obviously moved that's y u replying to the topic. The march might have been 90% other but, the Dodge Charger aimed for and hit N*ggaz.

anyway, it's not about black rights. Nobody cares about BLM. It's about fighting against nazism. They hate everybody that isn't white and they r trying to spread their movement across the US. they wanna wipeout minorities whole lineage and it doesn't matter where they do it from.

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » August 12th, 2017, 8:54 pm

123 wrote:
August 12th, 2017, 8:19 pm
. the Dodge Charger aimed for and hit N*ggaz.

I dont see the video you seen where the charger was "aiming for n*ggahs"...every video/live media coverage i seen was a car aiming at 98% pack of whites (apparently takin all fadez was the only 1 who seen what i seen)..idk homey..but okie-dokie
Attachments
636381501587895438-636381463186554398-car-attack.jpg
636381501587895438-636381463186554398-car-attack.jpg (19.39 KiB) Viewed 294 times
article-car-0812-5.jpg
unite-white-supremacist-rally-charlottesville.jpg
104649446-RTS1BJ45.530x298.jpg
104649446-RTS1BJ45.530x298.jpg (38.89 KiB) Viewed 294 times
charlottesville-protests-0.jpg
confederate-monuments-protest.jpg