how come nigger like chicks with big asses?

manicgunner
fresh meat

how come nigger like chicks with big asses?

Post by manicgunner » March 3rd, 2013, 9:29 pm

just curious. looking through that "bad bitches" thread, all you're perving on gigantic fucking asses. even the few white girls you got in there, they all have a big ass.

what's it about?

1Million
oog
oog

Re: how come nigger like chicks with big asses?

Post by 1Million » March 3rd, 2013, 10:06 pm

Come on now, everybody likes a big ass. I don't know what kinda man is attracted to flapjacc ass.

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » March 3rd, 2013, 10:26 pm

Million$Mojado wrote: I don't know what kinda man is attracted to flapjacc ass.

i cant even front im more of a tittie man so if a chick got a flatty then its acceptable & can be overlooked

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » March 3rd, 2013, 10:29 pm

Qdog718 wrote:
Million$Mojado wrote: I don't know what kinda man is attracted to flapjacc ass.

i cant even front im more of a tittie man so if a chick got a flatty then its acceptable & can be overlooked
going from prior experiences,the females i smashed with no fatties had pussies deep as a well..(i dont know if that goes for all ass-less chicks )but if thats the case its worth the [email protected] pussy for no ass

manicgunner
fresh meat

Post by manicgunner » March 3rd, 2013, 10:36 pm

Million$Mojado wrote:Come on now, everybody likes a big ass. I don't know what kinda man is attracted to flapjacc ass.

lol. fair enough. i just don't get it is all.

REDRUM 91
general
general

Post by REDRUM 91 » March 4th, 2013, 1:41 am

Why do white boys always care about what another man like?

u sound like sum type of curious faggot

manicgunner
fresh meat

Post by manicgunner » March 4th, 2013, 2:11 am

do we? didn't know that. hmm. :lol:

Azareal
soldier
soldier

Post by Azareal » March 4th, 2013, 2:32 am

Blame Bill Cosby for teaching us about the J-E-L-L-O. When he taught us about how big round things that could jiggle. We fell in love with it, somehow that translates into use liking nice phatties. Now there is a limit, too big is just too much and unattractive. But just right....when you hittin the pussy from the back and that ass is just jiggling. :lol: :dance: Make you wanna slap that ass..WOO WEEEE. You cant do that with a flat booty female. I mean assed look so flat she look like she smuggling skillets in the back of her pants. Its just...fucked up and they look like they have an eating disorder. "OMG IF I EAT A BURGER IMMA BLOW UP LIKE A HIT AIR BALLON. AND MY FRIENDS ARE GONNA CALL ME FAT, AND IMMA HATE MYSELF AND I WONT HAVE ANY FRIENDS. AD BOBBY WONT ASK ME TO THE DANCE" Im be like OMG BITCH...SHIT...THE FUCK...UP!!!!!

NotCuzzNorBlood
captain
captain

Post by NotCuzzNorBlood » March 4th, 2013, 3:31 am

manicgunner wrote:just curious. looking through that "bad bitches" thread, all you're perving on gigantic fucking asses. even the few white girls you got in there, they all have a big ass.

what's it about?
when u find a girl wit one youll find out why.. u go log back in here happy den a mofo :lol:

but to me it dont matter as long as the bitch aint got hank hill shape

manicgunner
fresh meat

Post by manicgunner » March 4th, 2013, 5:13 am

Azareal wrote:Blame Bill Cosby for teaching us about the J-E-L-L-O. When he taught us about how big round things that could jiggle. We fell in love with it, somehow that translates into use liking nice phatties. Now there is a limit, too big is just too much and unattractive. But just right....when you hittin the pussy from the back and that ass is just jiggling. :lol: :dance: Make you wanna slap that ass..WOO WEEEE. You cant do that with a flat booty female. I mean assed look so flat she look like she smuggling skillets in the back of her pants. Its just...fucked up and they look like they have an eating disorder. "OMG IF I EAT A BURGER IMMA BLOW UP LIKE A HIT AIR BALLON. AND MY FRIENDS ARE GONNA CALL ME FAT, AND IMMA HATE MYSELF AND I WONT HAVE ANY FRIENDS. AD BOBBY WONT ASK ME TO THE DANCE" Im be like OMG BITCH...SHIT...THE FUCK...UP!!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah some chicks are def too skinny. That I agree with.

manicgunner
fresh meat

Post by manicgunner » March 4th, 2013, 5:20 am

[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kY84MRnxVzo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

BkBarclays
og
og

Post by BkBarclays » March 4th, 2013, 10:33 am

I wud push a flat assed chick out of the way just to see a fat ass.

A flatass is like seeing ur child fail...especially if shorty got hips and from the front look promising.

Same with a flat chest...that shit is all sorts of unattractive.

I can take some c cups and a mid size to fat ass.

20:7:4
prospect

Post by 20:7:4 » March 4th, 2013, 12:18 pm

THE SAME REASON WHITES ,MEXICANS,ARABS LOVE BLACK WOMEN WILL OFFER DEY ASSES ANYTHING FOR PIECE OF PUSSY,THE SAME REASON WHITE GURLS,MEXICANS GURLS ETC LOVE 6LAKK MEN & I AINT SAYINGD DAT N A RACIST WAY BUT IM ANSWERING DAT THE WAY UR THREAD SUGGESTS IT HOW KOME NIGGER LMAO...

HoodBeenUp
superior
superior

Post by HoodBeenUp » March 4th, 2013, 1:20 pm

Why like a girl with no curves and who is skinny as a toothpick? Their bodies resemble boy bodies :shrug:

valabigballs
soldier
soldier

Post by valabigballs » March 4th, 2013, 1:36 pm

Shit mexicans love thick bitches too.. I fuck with white black brown and asian bitches but they gotta have small waists thick legs and fat asses

manicgunner
fresh meat

Post by manicgunner » March 4th, 2013, 7:09 pm

valabigballs wrote:Shit mexicans love thick bitches too.
Is this true?? What about Asians? Asian girls, as far as I know, have the smallest asses of all. I mean like Japense/korean etc.
HoodBeenUp wrote:Why like a girl with no curves and who is skinny as a toothpick? Their bodies resemble boy bodies :shrug:
Yeah, there's a difference between a "toothpic" and average girl. Those girls with asses you might mistake for a dudes are definitely not what I like either. It's all relative though I guess.

I

valabigballs
soldier
soldier

Post by valabigballs » March 5th, 2013, 5:20 pm

manicgunner wrote:
valabigballs wrote:Shit mexicans love thick bitches too.
Is this true?? What about Asians? Asian girls, as far as I know, have the smallest asses of all. I mean like Japense/korean etc.

Yea. All latinos and blacks love thick bitches. And by asian i mostly mean Vietnamese Laos Thai Hmong a lot of those are thick kinda like hispanic girls and short and they have cute ass faces. I like the tanned ones

SFVGREEN420
lieutenant
lieutenant

Post by SFVGREEN420 » March 5th, 2013, 5:43 pm

this has nothing to fucking do with race, nobody AND I MEAN NOBODY wants a girl with the body of a fucking boy in Elementary school..unless you're the pedo type.

ko
prospect

Post by ko » March 11th, 2013, 5:06 am

Bro, Im white as fuck and I love ass.....K im not gonna front like I dont be lookin at them black bitches and them mexican bitches Damn. I stopped messin with them skinny white bitches years ago. I cant stand them skinny bitches. give me something to grab onto. look bro, no one wants a bitch with a flat ass and no titties, come on son.

do you want this

Or this

I would go with number two. she has hips and an ass. and tits. the other one may be good at sucking dick...but nah. I want hips and an ass and tits. :cmon:

K Im done here.

SHANKZILLA
og
og

Post by SHANKZILLA » March 11th, 2013, 10:56 am

:lol: