BK: BED STUY DRUG RING TAKEN DOWN BY THE FEDS

CLICK HERE TO SEE EXCLUSIVE HOOD HOES HACKED & EXPOSED!!!

heavyweight contributor
My Region: East Coast
My Affiliation: REAL SHIT.

BK: BED STUY DRUG RING TAKEN DOWN BY THE FEDS

Postby BR00KLYN23 » February 23rd, 2013, 8:16 am

A one-year joint investigation by the FBI and the NYPD resulted in the charges against members of a narcotics trafficking organization based in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn.

Glenn Miller, Rashawn Johnson, Raumel Johnson and Eric South together trafficked cocaine and cocaine base (or crack), supplying street-level drug dealers with narcotics for resale. During the investigation agents intercepted communications over a series of cellular phones, purchased over 500 grams of cocaine base from Rashawn Johnson through a confidential informant, and executed two search warrants.

Also during the investigation, state authorities in upstate New York and Vermont arrested Patterson in possession of distribution-level quantities of heroin, cocaine, and cocaine base. As described in the detention memorandum, the investigation revealed that the defendants engaged in daily drug trafficking of large quantities of narcotics in Brooklyn and transported narcotics to upstate New York and Vermont for resale.

During the wiretaps, the defendants spoke in code, referring to “eight-balls” or 3.5 gram quantities of narcotics as “squirrelies,” and two-hundred gram quantities of narcotics as a “deuce.” During one intercepted call, Rashawn Johnson reported to a co-conspirator that he had prepared approximately 198 grams of cocaine base, or crack, with a street wholesale value of approximately $7,900, for Miller. During the call, the co-conspirator asked Rashawn Johnson, “You do that (expletive deleted) for Chewy [Miller] already?” Rashawn Johnson answered: “Yea. I been do that (expletive deleted) already.” The co-conspirator asked, “Was it that much?” Rashawn Johnson answered, “Na. It was only a deuce. Not even a deuce. A little under a deuce. Like a buck 98.” As alleged by the government in the detention memorandum, the defendants’ drug business was of a sufficiently large scale that 198 grams of crack cocaine was considered a small amount.

Glenn Miller, Rashawn Johnson, Raumel Johnson, and Eric South were arrested yesterday afternoon in Brooklyn. Agents executed search warrants and seized two kilograms of cocaine, 24 grams of cocaine base, two .45 caliber handguns, two .22 caliber handguns, scales and materials for making cocaine base from the defendants’ stash house in Bedford-Stuyvesant, and 10 grams of heroin, over $6,000 in currency, and an electronic money counter from a residence across the street.

heavyweight contributor
My Region: Nationwide
My Affiliation: your baby moms

Re: BK: BED STUY DRUG RING TAKEN DOWN BY THE FEDS

Postby SHANK » February 23rd, 2013, 8:28 pm

I won't be surprise if the snitch get guns down