Rapper Problem

CLICK HERE TO SEE EXCLUSIVE HOOD HOES HACKED & EXPOSED!!!

fresh meat
My Region: West Coast
My Affiliation: 2800 Block Gketto Boy Shark Ville Bitch!!!

Rapper Problem

Postby BigBadWolf » January 12th, 2013, 6:25 pm

I got the rest of my day off and bout to get my early sip on just listen to the nikkas mix tape welcome to mollywood 2 that shit knokk I musta slep on that nikka comin up :bored:

official contributor
My Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Rapper Problem

Postby King OdayII » January 13th, 2013, 6:20 pm

Before I can judge the guys lyrical skills I would have to listen to his tracks. so I will hold off on judgement until I do some research on this guy.

Edit:oh, i just foud out he could being another black gang member from Los Angeles. Rappers who openly talk about their gang affiliation don't usually last too long in the music industry.

fresh meat

Postby Wiseup94 » January 13th, 2013, 6:43 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewPwubX1k_4

he reppin Compton and bangs a Piru click

heavyweight contributor
My Region: Down South
My Affiliation: O.C.T. El Mero Clifero

Postby Million$Mojado » January 13th, 2013, 7:16 pm

King OdayII wrote:Before I can judge the guys lyrical skills I would have to listen to his tracks. so I will hold off on judgement until I do some research on this guy.

Edit:oh, i just foud out he could being another black gang member from Los Angeles. Rappers who openly talk about their gang affiliation don't usually last too long in the music industry.

:lol: shut up foo damn.

official contributor

Postby King OdayII » January 13th, 2013, 9:24 pm

Look who it is,my favorite taco stuffer.

GTFOH you bean jumper.

Million$Mojado wrote:
King OdayII wrote:Before I can judge the guys lyrical skills I would have to listen to his tracks. so I will hold off on judgement until I do some research on this guy.

:lol: shut up foo damn.

fresh meat

Postby Wiseup94 » January 14th, 2013, 12:13 am

Tacos do taste good :lol:

official contributor

Postby King OdayII » January 14th, 2013, 2:15 am

That was a pathetic track.

Nursery Rhymes from some stupid gang member.what the hell is he rapping about anway? somebody needs to tell these idiot black gang members they can't rap. I guess their friends are scared to tell 'em.

He won't make it very far in the rap industry. he has a higher chance of getting killed by a rival enemy in Compton than a long term rap career.

whatever happened to the good old days when most rappers had a strong vocabulary(2pac)and perfect delivery skills? west coast rappers are garbage. it's no different in sports either... does the Raiders ring a bell?

California has the least talented black people face it. most black talent comes from the east coast and down south.

Garbage

Wiseup94 wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewPwubX1k_4

official contributor

Postby King OdayII » January 14th, 2013, 2:50 am

I'll show you how pathetic west coast rappers are.the gang members all think they can rap but cant even deliver/ride a beat correctly.

I'm not biased.

Just last week I gave credit to a talented west coast rapper who had a good delivery and understood how to ride a beat.
aside from the drugs and guns in the video he posted,I had to give him credit for a PERFECT delivery.

I'm talking about PURE delivery and vocabulary skills.

Check this out: the guys white and puts these gang members to shame. I told him to get rid of the drugs but he also won't have a long rap career because he tries to be black and the drugs and guns.

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=83188&p=1252177#p1252177

this is why I tell you California lacks talented black people. there's no white rapper on the east coast (New York,new Jersey,philly or the tri state area)who could dominate and deliver on a beat. we have too many battles rappers back home.

official contributor

Postby sckanless70sboy » January 14th, 2013, 4:54 pm

BigBadWolf wrote:I got the rest of my day off and bout to get my early sip on just listen to the nikkas mix tape welcome to mollywood 2 that shit knokk I musta slep on that nikka comin up :bored:

that cd went hard iss a good mixtape frum bl79d

official contributor

Postby sckanless70sboy » January 14th, 2013, 4:56 pm

King OdayII wrote:I'll show you how pathetic west coast rappers are.the gang members all think they can rap but cant even deliver/ride a beat correctly.

I'm not biased.

Just last week I gave credit to a talented west coast rapper who had a good delivery and understood how to ride a beat.
aside from the drugs and guns in the video he posted,I had to give him credit for a PERFECT delivery.

Check this out: the guys white and puts these gang members to shame. I told him to get rid of the drugs but he also won't have a long rap career because he tries to be black and the drugs and guns.

this is why I tell you California lacks talented black people. there's no white rapper on the east coast (New York,new Jersey,philly or the tri state area)who could dominate and deliver on a beat. we have too many battles rappers back home.

dog shut up u constantly tlkn sht bou black gang members we get it u despise us so wat stfu nk movek on wit life bl79d

fresh meat
My Affiliation: 2800 Block Gketto Boy Shark Ville Bitch!!!

Postby BigBadWolf » January 14th, 2013, 8:08 pm

sckanless70sboy wrote:
BigBadWolf wrote:I got the rest of my day off and bout to get my early sip on just listen to the nikkas mix tape welcome to mollywood 2 that shit knokk I musta slep on that nikka comin up :bored:

that cd went hard iss a good mixtape frum bl79d

That's wut I was sayin, I kan kare less if bl28d frum Lgang or frum sum rip set and plus the link that was posted sounded like sum of his old shit but off the mix tape "welcome to Mollywood 2" that shit knok :lol:

official contributor

Postby jayxsavage » January 14th, 2013, 9:20 pm

Problem is from the Palmers and Guerilla black is his brother, also from Palmers.

official contributor

Postby King OdayII » January 14th, 2013, 10:28 pm

I will always talk about stupid black gang members who calls trouble with the community

sckanless70sboy wrote:
King OdayII wrote:I'll show you how pathetic west coast rappers are.the gang members all think they can rap but cant even deliver/ride a beat correctly.

I'm not biased.

dog shut up u constantly tlkn sht bou black gang members we get it u despise us so wat stfu nk movek on wit life bl79d

lightweight contributor
My Affiliation: East LA 18st Bebitos Clicka and Vagos in San Verdo

Postby EastLA18 » January 14th, 2013, 11:18 pm

It's just music I doubt innocent kids and adults will go do heroin and blast they buddies cause of studio gangsters when it comes to music I don't discriminate if it's good i'll rock to it even if it's the enemy's.

official contributor

Postby sckanless70sboy » January 14th, 2013, 11:27 pm

King OdayII wrote:I will always talk about stupid black gang members who calls trouble with the community

sckanless70sboy wrote:

I'm not biased.

bl79d shut up. the community has its own problems u cant pin everything on gangmembers nd whether u like it or not we r apart of those communities get outa her wit that bullshit we get it u dnt like us so wat stop cryin nd go do sumthen wit ur time

lightweight contributor
My Affiliation: SSCC W55DAY GANG! FR5M DA PKANNIC Z5NE!

Postby TGSBoySSCC » January 15th, 2013, 1:25 am

jayxsavage wrote:Problem is from the Palmers and Guerilla black is his brother, also from Palmers.

guerilla blacc and hot dollar are bros but you right bout him being from peanut butters :2cents:

official contributor

Postby King OdayII » January 15th, 2013, 1:36 am

Nope.

Every chance I get I will talk about the self destructive behavior of black gang members. If u don't like it then don't read my postz.

Their actions affect and destroy entire communities.

they are the reason why property value goes down in neighborhoods,business(tax base) leaving or not even opening up shop.property taxes are also connected to school funding which means each time one of your homeboys decides to spray paint graffiti on the wall down the street it reduces the funding for the kidz in that area.

So don't complain about outdated textbooks or large class sizes ect.

You idiots have dug your own grave.

sckanless70sboy wrote:
King OdayII wrote:I will always talk about stupid black gang members who calls trouble with the community

sckanless70sboy wrote:

I'm not biased.

bl79d shut up. the community has its own problems u cant pin everything on gangmembers nd whether u like it or not we r apart of those communities get outa her wit that bullshit we get it u dnt like us so wat stop cryin nd go do sumthen wit ur time

official contributor

Postby jayxsavage » January 15th, 2013, 1:39 am

America is fucked up as whole.... people are constantly playing the blame game.

lightweight contributor
My Affiliation: neutral

Postby rich » January 15th, 2013, 4:54 am

TGSBoySSCC wrote:
jayxsavage wrote:Problem is from the Palmers and Guerilla black is his brother, also from Palmers.

guerilla blacc and hot dollar are bros but you right bout him being from peanut butters :2cents:

Aye what ever happened to Guerrilla Black? We used to bump that nigga. Ole. Biggie soundin' ass!

lightweight contributor

Postby rich » January 15th, 2013, 4:54 am

TGSBoySSCC wrote:

Aye what ever happened to Guerrilla Black? We used to bump that nigga. Ole. Biggie soundin' ass!

fresh meat
My Affiliation: 65 LOS GANG

Postby HOODY K » January 15th, 2013, 5:03 am

sckanless70sboy wrote:

sckanless70sboy wrote:

I'm not biased.

:2cents:

official contributor

Postby jayxsavage » January 15th, 2013, 9:26 pm

rich wrote:
TGSBoySSCC wrote:

He's locked up on credit card fraud charges.

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.2 ... rd-numbers

lightweight contributor

Postby rich » January 17th, 2013, 12:12 am

That Rollin joint go hard by Problem ...

fresh meat
My Region: East Coast

Postby DMV_Blackk » October 9th, 2013, 1:32 pm

I thought he claimed Crip, but wasn't sure

official contributor
My Affiliation: ME

Postby MilkMan » October 9th, 2013, 2:00 pm

DMV_Blackk wrote:

I thought he claimed Crip, but wasn't sure

problem aint from palmer. and guerilla blacc and his brother came to cali from another state.

fresh meat
My Region: East Coast

Postby DMV_Blackk » October 9th, 2013, 3:32 pm

I didn't know Bad Lucc was down with Grape Street (allegedly) either.

Bad Lucc is actually pretty decent from what I've heard from him. Problem and YG are wack and basic as hell IMO

official contributor

Postby sckanless70sboy » October 9th, 2013, 4:23 pm

DMV_Blackk wrote:I didn't know Bad Lucc was down with Grape Street (allegedly) either.

Bad Lucc is actually pretty decent from what I've heard from him. Problem and YG are wack and basic as hell IMO

Bad luck reps back street watts crip

official contributor
My Region: Nationwide

Postby Rctongs » October 9th, 2013, 5:49 pm

Bad Lucc is from 108 ES Hustler Crip