IS MACK BALLA BRIM THE BIGGEST BRIM SET?

fresh meat
Region: North East
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: IS MACK BALLA BRIM THE BIGGEST BRIM SET?

Postby HatBoySalute5 » February 16th, 2014, 1:18 pm

Ayo Fuxk All That . This Website Is A Dubb . Every Nigguh On Here Talkin Lingo Is A Dubb . And Mack Balla Brim Is The Biggest Brim Hood Besides 59 Brim And Blood Hound Brim .
Hop Off Brim Dixk . Hats Up ! It's A Brim World . We The Biggest Hood !

fresh meat

Postby I_roll_dolo » October 21st, 2014, 3:37 pm

I got a question I only hear MBF's from LI say 703, what is 703? If you know you can pm me

captain
captain

Postby MakkBalla1090 » October 23rd, 2014, 9:45 pm

I_roll_dolo wrote:I got a question I only hear MBF's from LI say 703, what is 703? If you know you can pm me

Why dont u ask them nd stop trolling :2cents:

captain
captain

Postby MakkBalla1090 » October 23rd, 2014, 9:45 pm

I_roll_dolo wrote:I got a question I only hear MBF's from LI say 703, what is 703? If you know you can pm me

Why dont u ask them nd stop trolling :2cents:

fresh meat
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: B dog

Postby Ghost one » April 5th, 2017, 3:52 am

How in the hell does ny come up with new brim clicks ? Mack baller brim sounds retarded

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: ABG/EBK

Postby Southwarddevil » April 5th, 2017, 5:58 am

BHB in NJ :lmao: somebody lying

underboss
underboss

Postby Southwarddevil » April 6th, 2017, 7:35 am

OOG wrote:U LIL NIGGAS FUNNY MISKOMMUNIKATION IS A MUHFUCKA DOE WHOEVER MADE THIS TOPIK MEANT TO ASKWHAT IS THE DEEPEST BRIM SET IN NY POINT BLANK! I NEVER SAID NY AINT GOT RYDERS IM FROM THE JUNGLE BUT IM A JERSEY NIGGA TOO&ALL IN SAYIN IS ITZ ROUND 50 OR MORE BLOODGANGZ IN MOST OF THEM SETZ NEVER LEFT PRISON! BESIDEZ THE ORIGINAL UBN SETZ ALL THE LATER SETS FROM 2009-NOW ARE NO DEEPER THAN 500 A PIECE I MEANT TO SAY JUST WORDIN IT WRONG...NJ HAS 15-20 BLOODGANGZ SO AS FAR AS THE ORIGINAL UBN SETZ THERE IS A HANDFUL OF NEW OR KALIFIED SETZ THERE IS 21 KOUNTIES IN NJ &GANG ACTIVITY IS IN ALL BUT ONE! KALI BLOODS LIVE IN NJ SO WE DONT HAVE ALL THOSE HOMEGROWN SETZ BETWEEN US OR KRABZ NY GOT HOMEGROWN SETS FOR DAYZ&THEY BIRTHING UNKONNEKTED HOODZWE FAR MORE ORGANIZED IN NJI MADE UP DEM SET NAMES JUST KLOWNIN BUT ON DA REAL IF THAT SHIT A WESTKOAST BLOOD OR KRAB SET&&U AINT TIED TO DA ROOTZ U FUGAZI...I BEEN TOLD 2FACE 59 BANG S/S NY KAN BANG E/S 59 IF THEY WERE REALLY KONNEKTED GENERAL ROBERT LEE IN A WHEELCHAIR IF HE STILL LIVING &HE AINT BREED NOBODY IN KOMSTOCK IF HE WAS EVEN THERE IN 95 NJ GOT 3 HOMEGROWN SETZ FROM WESTKOAST ROOTZ(DOUBLE I=QUEEN STREET BLOOD GANG/BRICK CITY BRIMS=FRUIT TOWN BRIMS/EAST MOB GANG=INSANE MOB GANG/1EASTKOAST SET TURNT WESTKOAST RED DOG PIRUS=135BOMPTON PIRUS/2 FROM HOMEGROWN EASTKOAST SETZ..93HEADBUSSAS/793=NINE TRE GANGSTA BLOODS/1 FROM OUTTA FUCKIN NOWHERE SOME REDRAG KRABZ THAT USE 2BUS(G-SHINE) NOW THEY INDEPENDENT&GOT THE GREEN FROM THE GF OF 793=RED BREED GORILLAZ THAT'S JUST THE BLOODS IM SPEAKIN ON...I REST MY KASE SHINE UP! JERSEY IS A WESTKOAST GANG STATE WE LIKE DAT WE LIVE AMONGST THE XAMPLES S/O 2 MY BOMPTON HOMIES WE MOBBIN ON THE INSANE TIP TILL DA SUN FALL!

what makes the RBG red rag crabs amd say what you want 793 aint billys they 7hugs

fresh meat
Region: South

Postby MARKOFTHEBEAST » April 6th, 2017, 7:40 am

HOTTEST NEW SHIT ON SOUNDCLOUD
#NYARTIST

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE UNCUT VERSION
C.R.E.A.M
https://soundcloud.com/taylor-kizer/c-r ... apesign-ft
[url][/url]

corporal
corporal
Region: South
Affiliation: Pink Houses Worldwide

Postby Coaster » April 6th, 2017, 10:57 am

any hood claiming french montana non-a m eri can azz is food on A K P

fresh meat
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: B dog

Postby Ghost one » April 16th, 2017, 6:14 pm

Lol

captain
captain
Region: Nationwide

Postby OOG » April 18th, 2017, 3:52 am

@JerseyDemon IN MY OPINION RED BREED GORILLAS ARE RED RAG KRABS NOT CAUSE THEY BRANCHED OFF BUT HOW THEY BRANCHED OFF & THEY DIDN'T GO THRU SHINE TO DO IT THEY WENT THRU 793 & I FEEL LIKE THAT WAS SNEAKY MORESO COWARDLY THEY SJOULDA TOLD NIGGAS HOW THEY FELT AT THE UNIVERSAL WHOOP OR JUST CALLED MET AT THE JEWELRY SHOP & WE WOULDA CHOPPED IT UP BUT THEY KNEW THEY WOULDN'T GET NO GREENLIGHT FROM US 2 DO THAT SHIT! NIGGAS JUMP SHIP WHEN THEY FEEL THEY AINT GETTIN MONEY HOW ANOTHER HOOD GETTIN IT OR MOST IMPORTANTLY IF THEY NOT GETTIN THE STATUS THEY DESERVE! IF THEY REACH A UNIVERSAL G THAT WILL GREENLIGHT THE MOVEMENT THEN ALL THEY GOTTA DO

captain
captain

Postby OOG » April 18th, 2017, 3:58 am

IS PUT MONEY ON HIS BOOKS MAKE SURE ALL HIS BIZ REAL RIGHT & THEY CAN KEEP THEY OWN HOOD THE MINUTE THEY NOT SENDING THEM MONEY ORDERS TO THE KAN THAT SHIT GON GET DUBBED LOL. BY THE WAY I AM WHAT MY NAME SAY & ALL BIG THUGGS IS NEWARK ORIGINAL NINE THREE GANGSTAS SO THAT MEANS THEY WILL ALWAYS BE BILLY BAD ASS THEY JUST THUGS 1ST THATS WHY THEY PUT THE "7" IN FRONT OF THE 9-3 LIL BRO THE 7th LETTER OF THE ALPHABET IS "G" DUHH! ALL THEY DID WAS REVERSE IT TO KONFUSE THE FEDS IN THE BEGINNING OF THEY INDICTMENT SO WHEN THEY WENT TO TRY THE NTG NONE OF CLAIMED IT CAUSE THEY WERE NOW GNT! GET IT!!?

superior
superior

Postby Fake Deleted » April 18th, 2017, 12:22 pm

@OOG how are you a universal G'? Who are you exactly to make that claim? Because you're a universal G' then that means you hold weight in multiple states and not just New Jersey. If you're just a superior for New Jersey you're not a universal G'.

superior
superior

Postby Fake Deleted » April 18th, 2017, 12:25 pm

And a red rag crab is a 000 that bang on other 000 individuals and also take pride in bangin' with the opps.

underboss
underboss

Postby Southwarddevil » April 19th, 2017, 1:36 am

.X. wrote:And a red rag crab is a 000 that bang on other 000 individuals and also take pride in bangin' with the opps.

but what if your opps are other 000s :lol:

superior
superior

Postby Fake Deleted » April 19th, 2017, 6:15 am

You swear you're talking justifiable, but there's a whole processor for inside gang warfare. 000 vs 000 :killself: Obviously somebody's a scrub in that situation. Name one 000 set you have static with since you talk like every 000 is beating your ass which is suspicious as shit? Every single official documented set I been to representing the 000 been good as fuck to me from New York to California :shrug:

underboss
underboss

Postby Southwarddevil » April 22nd, 2017, 2:47 am

.X. wrote:You swear you're talking justifiable, but there's a whole processor for inside gang warfare. 000 vs 000 :killself: Obviously somebody's a scrub in that situation. Name one 000 set you have static with since you talk like every 000 is beating your ass which is suspicious as shit? Every single official documented set I been to representing the 000 been good as fuck to me from New York to California :shrug:

i never rock with rus like ever since i was young

my uncle and this piru nigga was hustling together then the ru nigga try to snake him ever that why every time on Halloween he always told me he really dont want me outside cause the piru nigga know my unc basically raised me so if he will know if he cant get him he will get me

i seen more bloods be "shinek" then crips so why not be EBK and aint no such thing as inside gang warfare it just warfare if you was in this shit you wouldknow :lol:

so all the blood sets been good to you huh :wow:

http://thehoodup.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=117633

you will never this shit lil homie you didnt sell your soul to teh trenches you try to use money like your lil wayne :umhm:

superior
superior

Postby Fake Deleted » April 22nd, 2017, 2:59 am

Pirus not 000. G's from Piru came home under 000 that doesn't mean Pirus are 000.

prospect
Affiliation: 937 Ruff Ryder

Postby Bloodshed 000 » April 23rd, 2017, 12:46 pm

it's #uBn or you be out :shrug: once people start claimin that independent shit they no longer#Blood
home of the hittaz

og
og
Affiliation: your baby moms

Postby SHANKZILLA » April 23rd, 2017, 7:52 pm

:whaat: :whaat: :whaat: :whaat:

captain
captain

Postby OOG » April 28th, 2017, 10:58 am

@X Officer I Refuse 2 Cooperate I Need My Lawyer Please

superior
superior

Postby Fake Deleted » April 28th, 2017, 4:07 pm

OOG, I could respect you because I know who you be, old school, but you're super for New Jersey not the nation. Jersey Demon is a homo, red rag crab, scrub and I honestly think he's Ohnosmh because he takes pride in being dog food. But when y'all fools gonna stop hugging outside the gang? I understand truce and moneymaking situations, but death before dishonor. You know if Jersey Demon came to the land like that you'll get fucked up for being a red rag crab.

superior
superior

Postby Fake Deleted » April 28th, 2017, 4:09 pm

.X. wrote:OOG, I could respect you because I know who you be, old school, but you're super for New Jersey not the nation. Jersey Demon is a homo, red rag crab, scrub and I honestly think he's Ohnosmh because he takes pride in being dog food. But when y'all fools gonna stop hugging outside the gang? I understand truce and moneymaking situations, but death before dishonor. You know if Jersey Demon came to the land like that he'll get fucked up for being a red rag crab.

underboss
underboss

Postby Southwarddevil » April 29th, 2017, 1:39 am

.X. wrote:OOG, I could respect you because I know who you be, old school, but you're super for New Jersey not the nation. Jersey Demon is a homo, red rag crab, scrub and I honestly think he's Ohnosmh because he takes pride in being dog food. But when y'all fools gonna stop hugging outside the gang? I understand truce and moneymaking situations, but death before dishonor. You know if Jersey Demon came to the land like that you'll get fucked up for being a red rag crab.

i bet if we both go to land i will get embraced while you get slumped :lol:

stop trying speaks on jersey politics :lol:

oog alreayd know what it is he probably dont agree with it cause he a old head but he know about how shit change :2cents:

superior
superior

Postby Fake Deleted » April 29th, 2017, 1:51 am

U.B.N politics didn't change just the individuals/scrubs in it. You're a scrub for being proud of being a red rag crab. Why you even banging if you gonna be against it? That makes you a scrub. A member of the U.B.N that goes against the U.B.N is a scrub. Shit wouldn't be like that if people like you wasn't claiming the U.B.N. Shit will be straight and real as it gets. And if you came to the land you'll get cleaned the fuck up like the filthy slime ball scum you are because universal G's live behind the nation without question.

PreviousNext

Return to North East