52 Pueblos Bishops

CLICK HERE TO SEE EXCLUSIVE HOOD HOES HACKED & EXPOSED!!!

lightweight contributor

52 Pueblos Bishops

Postby Damu000 » September 5th, 2007, 7:06 pm

is they still aktive my nigga from dat hood said that he havent been out there in a min and to ask yall

lightweight contributor

Postby kronadoshus » September 5th, 2007, 10:59 pm

wat da fuck, if yo nigga REALLY from ther he should know, he should eitha have sum homiez or an og to get at fo dat info, yo nigga fake as fuck, he aint from ther, ckuz if he waz he would know dat shit ru.

fresh meat

Postby Gravano » September 6th, 2007, 7:26 am

AND YALL LAUGH ABOUT THE GAYLORDS NAME ?? HOW HARD IS TO SAY " I AM A BISHOP " !! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

fresh meat

Postby LOBOTTOM50Z » September 6th, 2007, 12:54 pm

Gravano wrote:AND YALL LAUGH ABOUT THE GAYLORDS NAME ?? HOW HARD IS TO SAY " I AM A BISHOP " !! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

KOME TELL ME THAT AND I KNOCK YA TOP RAMEN OUT

FUCK YO MOMMAS MOMMA

fresh meat

Postby LOBOTTOM50Z » September 6th, 2007, 1:01 pm

THA 50'Z IZ AKTIVE IF U THINK NOT KOME HANG OUT

lightweight contributor

Postby Damu000 » September 6th, 2007, 3:28 pm

man he real he prooved it he on dis pueblo video so u kant top dat he on one of do gang videos he was just lokked for a min and just got out im tellin u

fresh meat

Postby R50Villain » September 6th, 2007, 7:33 pm

YEA THEM NIGGAS IS ON THERE SHIT BUT ITS STILL
52PBBK

fresh meat

Postby LOBOTTOM50Z » September 7th, 2007, 12:52 am

R50Villain wrote:YEA THEM NIGGAS IS ON THERE SHIT BUT ITS STILL

52PBBK

U NEVER KILLED OR SHOT AT NOT ONE OF MY HOMIES!! LOL U NOT FRUM THA 50'Z!! UZ A MARK!! FUCK SILLAINZ!!!! AND THEY LIL FOLLOWIN BITCH MADE WANNABEEZ!!

official contributor

Postby 07HCG » September 7th, 2007, 6:25 am

i've Heard aløt aCøut em. n tHat niGGa sHøuld knøw its His Høød im in Cali and i still keep up witH affairs up tøp. like i just føund øut my øriGinal Høød Hilltøp Høøver deuCe Crip is nøw bkeefin witH tHe fake ass wanaCee 6 ridin 52 HGC up tHere wHiCH wuzz started bky a lil niGGa wHø use 2 wanna C frøm øur set tHen He møve and started bkanGin 74 HCG tHen He møved aGain and nøw He made His øwn 52 CHapter.

lightweight contributor

Postby RedD20ve1482 » September 7th, 2007, 10:22 am

LOBOTTOM50Z was in a video? i never knew that anyone got a link?

heavyweight contributor
My Region: East Coast

Postby STOP IT FIVEE!! » September 7th, 2007, 10:31 am

07HCG wrote:i've Heard aløt aCøut em. n tHat niGGa sHøuld knøw its His Høød im in Cali and i still keep up witH affairs up tøp. like i just føund øut my øriGinal Høød Hilltøp Høøver deuCe Crip is nøw bkeefin witH tHe fake ass wanaCee 6 ridin 52 HGC up tHere wHiCH wuzz started bky a lil niGGa wHø use 2 wanna C frøm øur set tHen He møve and started bkanGin 74 HCG tHen He møved aGain and nøw He made His øwn 52 CHapter.

Sorry 2 Say....U Not From Kali, There Is No Such Thing As 07 Hoover Crip Crim Gang...Any Real Hoover Will Konfirm That...AND HOOVER DUECE IS NOT A MUTHAFUCKIN GANG!!!!.....It Is Based On A Movie, So U Especially Fake If U Was Once Klaimin That....I Rest My Kase

official contributor

Postby EASTS1DER » September 7th, 2007, 1:19 pm

Pueblos are the grimiest hood on the East Side. Only hood I can say ALWAYS has some damus out doing they thang. They the Blood version of Hoovers over there... they've funked wit EVERYBODY and they still going strong as fuck.

Pueblos get my respect fosho.

fresh meat

Postby YG » September 10th, 2007, 4:29 am

YEAH BUT THEY TEAMED UP WITH RIPS TRYIN TO GET THE BLOODSTONE VILLIANS.

fresh meat

Postby LOBOTTOM50Z » September 10th, 2007, 8:03 pm

YG wrote:YEAH BUT THEY TEAMED UP WITH RIPS TRYIN TO GET THE BLOODSTONE VILLIANS.

TEAMED UP WIT NOBODY THIZ PUEBLO BISHOPZ!!!! ANYBODY KILLA!!! TRYIN IZ NOT THA WORD, WE SMASHIN ON BSVK!!! THEM NIGGAZ DONT BEE N THA 50'Z !!!!

IT AINT LIKE US AND FTAG GET TOGETHER TO GO SMASH ON THEM NIGGAZ.... SILLAINZ DONT MAKE NO NOISE ON NOBODY FOR NEBODY TO DO THAT!!!! THEY MIGHT SNEAK 1 N EVERY YEAR WE ON THEM NIGGAZ EVERYTYME WE HEAR THEY HANGIN OUT!!!!
PUEBLO BISHOPZ!!!! SILLAIN K

fresh meat

Postby YG » September 12th, 2007, 4:15 am

I DOUBT THAT I KNOW PUEBLOS IS WIT IT BUT SO ARE THE VILLAINZ AND THEY DO BE IN THE STREETS ON THE 50's BECAUSE I WAS THERE SATURDAY BICKIN IT WITH SOME.

fresh meat

Postby Gravano » September 12th, 2007, 11:03 am

IM A BISHOP I WILL EXCOMMUNICATE YOU IF YOU DONT GO TO CHURCH !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol:

heavyweight contributor

Postby STOP IT FIVEE!! » September 12th, 2007, 2:10 pm

Gravano wrote:IM A BISHOP I WILL EXCOMMUNICATE YOU IF YOU DONT GO TO CHURCH !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ur Gay

fresh meat

Postby LOBOTTOM50Z » September 12th, 2007, 6:28 pm

YG wrote:I DOUBT THAT I KNOW PUEBLOS IS WIT IT BUT SO ARE THE VILLAINZ AND THEY DO BE IN THE STREETS ON THE 50's BECAUSE I WAS THERE SATURDAY BICKIN IT WITH SOME.

LIKE I SAID I STAY RYDIN THROUGH NIGGAZ IZ NOT OUT !!!! THEY KNOW WATZ KRACKIN !!! ON 54 THIZ SILLAIN K!!!! WE KOME THROUGH NIGGAZ OUT, WE LAYIN EM DOWN NO QUESTIONZ ASKED THIZ PUEBLO BISHOP...... THEM NIGGAZ IZ WEENIEZ THEY NOT ON THE EASTSIDE THEM NIGGAZ MOVIN OUTTA TOWN..... LOBOTTOMZ MOSTHATED BUT KANT BEE FADED!!!! PUEBLO BISHOP BL54DZ SILLAIN K

fresh meat

FUCK SILLIANS

Postby LiL P52 » September 13th, 2007, 2:14 am

YG wrote:YEAH BUT THEY TEAMED UP WITH RIPS TRYIN TO GET THE BLOODSTONE VILLIANS.

aww bl52d said we clicked up with bps bl52d i stay in the jays but we aint clicked up fa shit... niggas aint gotta be clicked up to smash on the fuckin SILLIANS... AND FA THAT NIGGA FROM SILLIANS THATS TALKING BOUT WE WITH THE BIZNEZZ YOU A BITCH FA EVEN GIVIN YA ENEMIES PROPS BITCH!!!!

fresh meat

Re: FUCK SILLIANS

Postby LOBOTTOM50Z » September 13th, 2007, 5:11 pm

LiL P52 wrote:

aww bl52d said we clicked up with bps bl52d i stay in the jays but we aint clicked up fa shit... niggas aint gotta be clicked up to smash on the fuckin SILLIANS... AND FA THAT NIGGA FROM SILLIANS THATS TALKING BOUT WE WITH THE BIZNEZZ YOU A BITCH FA EVEN GIVIN YA ENEMIES PROPS BITCH!!!!

nah bl54d talkin bout avalon...... who dis bl54d ?? private message me!!

fresh meat

Postby Gravano » September 14th, 2007, 7:03 am

E/SFRONTHOOD168 wrote:
Gravano wrote:IM A BISHOP I WILL EXCOMMUNICATE YOU IF YOU DONT GO TO CHURCH !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ur Gay

E / S FRONTHOOD ? WERES THAT OH ANOTHER BLOOD GANG FROM NORTH CAROLINA !! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ITS 52 PUEBLO BISHOPS KILLER !!!!!!! INSANE POPES NATION, GET YOU SUM

fresh meat

Postby LOBOTTOM50Z » September 14th, 2007, 5:14 pm

I AGREE WIT FRONTHOOD THIZ GUY IZ GAY!!!! U NEVER KILLED OR SHOT AT NOT ONE OF MY HOMIES!!!! AND THAT SHIT U TALKIN BOUT NEVER HEARD OF IT!!!! SO FUCK YA MOMMAS MOMMA THIZ PUEBLOZ!!!! GET U SOME IS WAT U SAID LOL U WOULDNT WANT THAT U MUST OF NEVER BEEN SHOT IN YOUR FACE B4!!!! KAUSE THATS WAT KOMEZ WIT FUCKIN WIT A NIGGA OUT THA BRICKZ!!!! YADIDIMEAN

fresh meat

Postby Gravano » September 17th, 2007, 10:13 am

YEAH BITCH ASS , I WOULD KILL 3 OF THOSE BISHOP NIGGERS EVEN THO I MIGHT INTERRUPT THERE PREACHIN INSIDE THE CHURCH !! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: YEAH COME AND GET YOU SOME YOULL GET YOUR HEAD FULL OF LEAD. CRIP K SLOB K . IP´S

heavyweight contributor

Postby STOP IT FIVEE!! » September 17th, 2007, 10:53 am

Homo Thug Gravano wrote:YEAH BITCH ASS , I WOULD KILL 3 OF THOSE BISHOP homies EVEN THO I MIGHT INTERRUPT THERE PREACHIN INSIDE THE CHURCH !! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: YEAH COME AND GET YOU SOME YOULL GET YOUR HEAD FULL OF LEAD. CRIP K SLOB K . IP´S

Yea Ur A Homo...

official contributor

Postby 07HCG » September 17th, 2007, 11:53 am

E/SFRONTHOOD168 wrote:
Homo Thug Gravano wrote:YEAH BITCH ASS , I WOULD KILL 3 OF THOSE BISHOP homies EVEN THO I MIGHT INTERRUPT THERE PREACHIN INSIDE THE CHURCH !! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yea Ur A Homo...

e/s frøntHøød ur a fuCCin faGGøt and u need 2 take my Høød øff ur siG bkut as muCH as i Hate 2 say it i aGree witH u. every1 knøws bkisHøps Get it n.

fresh meat

Postby Gravano » September 18th, 2007, 10:46 am

E / S FRONT HOOD AND YOU HAVE A RED FLAG ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: THE FAKE-ISM IS GETTIN HIGHER AND HIGHER EVERYDAY, NOT ONLY YALL BITCHES STR8 COPY THE GANGS BUT YOU EVEN COPY THEM WRONGLY !! YALL ARE STR8 FAGGOTS !! OF WHAT I KNOW THE FRONT HOOD IS A CRIPS GANG AND YOU REP RED COLOR ? YALL ARE SO FUCKIN STUPID !!
NOW THESE KANSAS ALABAMA BITCHES WANNA TREAT ME WITH THERE FRAUD ASS ! FRONT HOOD WERE U FROM ? YOU WONT SAY SHIT IN MY FACE AND THATS A FACT CAUSE AS SOON AS YOU HEAR THE SHOTS YOU GONNA GET SCARED AND CALL UR MOTHER FOR HELP ! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: YALL BITCHES AINT USED TO BANGIN, YALL STR8 COPY CATS.
YALL AINT RECOGNIZED BY NOBODY !! ONLY SOME OF FOLKS AND PEOPLES HAVE LEGIT SETS BUT ARENT MANY SO MOST OF YALL COPYING FOLKS PEOPLES CRIPS BLOODS SURENOS ARE WANNABES THAT WOULD GET SMASHED BY A REAL G. YALL LOOK PHONY TALKIN ABOUT NATIONS YALL AINT NEVER MET.
AND IF U GONNA COPY AT LEAST DO IT RIGHT DONT COME REPPIN STONE DISCIPLES , FUCKIN FAGS !! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

heavyweight contributor

Postby STOP IT FIVEE!! » September 18th, 2007, 10:54 am

07HCG wrote:
E/SFRONTHOOD168 wrote:

Yea Ur A Homo...

e/s frøntHøød ur a fuCCin faGGøt and u need 2 take my Høød øff ur siG bkut as muCH as i Hate 2 say it i aGree witH u. every1 knøws bkisHøps Get it n.

Wow 07HCG...I'm A Faggot Kuz U On My Exposed List??....I Was Gon Take You Off, Kuz I Respect Ya Gangsta No Matter What U Bang, So P Easy....

And Gravano Shut Up.....I'm Bangin My Street, My Block Nigga....La Frontera 2 Front St. So What Are U talkin About...Hence The Name Fronthood....Front Gang, Holla At Me Learn What U Speakin On Before You Speak Upon It....

lightweight contributor

Postby Smoke Ru 68 » September 19th, 2007, 9:39 pm

Ayo Fuck dat Gravano nigga real rap fraud face ass nigga.......werd 2 me i hope sum1 Blast da Kuffi off ya head son

fresh meat

Postby Gravano » September 20th, 2007, 3:23 pm

Smoke Ru 68 wrote:Ayo Fuck dat Gravano nigga real rap fraud face ass nigga.......werd 2 me i hope sum1 Blast da Kuffi off ya head son

A NEW YORK BLOOD WANNA KILL ME , OH SHIT IM SCARED :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
SO YOU ARE IN NEW YORK AND YOU REP SKYLINE PIRU , THEM SKYLINE PIRU ARE IN SAN DIEGO THEY HAVE NOBODY IN NEW YORK SO WERE YOU GOT THE GANG NAME FROM A WEBSITE OR A DVD ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: THIS NEW YORK WANNABE´S ARE A TRUE JOKE

heavyweight contributor

Postby STOP IT FIVEE!! » September 20th, 2007, 4:06 pm

Gravano wrote:
Smoke Ru 68 wrote:Ayo Fuck dat Gravano nigga real rap fraud face ass nigga.......werd 2 me i hope sum1 Blast da Kuffi off ya head son

A NEW YORK BLOOD WANNA KILL ME , OH SHIT IM SCARED :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
SO YOU ARE IN NEW YORK AND YOU REP SKYLINE PIRU , THEM SKYLINE PIRU ARE IN SAN DIEGO THEY HAVE NOBODY IN NEW YORK SO WERE YOU GOT THE GANG NAME FROM A WEBSITE OR A DVD ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: THIS NEW YORK WANNABE´S ARE A TRUE JOKE

Wow...We Have More And More Slay Loc Impersonators Everyday...He Not Skyline And He Not In NY....Stop Speakin On Shit That You Know Nothing About....U Just Making Even More Of A Fool Out Of Yourself

fresh meat

Postby YG » September 26th, 2007, 5:02 am

LOBOTTOM50Z wrote:
YG wrote:I DOUBT THAT I KNOW PUEBLOS IS WIT IT BUT SO ARE THE VILLAINZ AND THEY DO BE IN THE STREETS ON THE 50's BECAUSE I WAS THERE SATURDAY BICKIN IT WITH SOME.

LIKE I SAID I STAY RYDIN THROUGH NIGGAZ IZ NOT OUT !!!! THEY KNOW WATZ KRACKIN !!! ON 54 THIZ SILLAIN K!!!! WE KOME THROUGH NIGGAZ OUT, WE LAYIN EM DOWN NO QUESTIONZ ASKED THIZ PUEBLO BISHOP...... THEM NIGGAZ IZ WEENIEZ THEY NOT ON THE EASTSIDE THEM NIGGAZ MOVIN OUTTA TOWN..... LOBOTTOMZ MOSTHATED BUT KANT BEE FADED!!!! PUEBLO BISHOP BL54DZ SILLAIN K

YALL NIGGAZ IS PUTTIN EXTRA ON PUEBLOS BECAUSE FOR A WHILE ONLY NIGGAZ IN THAT AREA THAT WERE ACTIVE WAS THE VILLANS AND 43GC.

fresh meat

Postby LOBOTTOM50Z » September 26th, 2007, 9:19 pm

POINT BLANK SILLAINZ NOT AKTIVE!! 54 YGBZ SUPER AKTIVE!!!! NIGGAZ DONT KOME IN THA BRICKZ !!!! NIGGAZ N BOTTOMZ KNOW THA BRICKZ IZ WELL RESPEKTED!! MOST OF US RELATED AND ITS STILL SILLAINK

fresh meat

Postby Gravano » September 28th, 2007, 10:17 am

BLOOD KILLER . ID LIKE TO HAVE A BLOOD GANG NEAR SO I COULD KILL THOSE NIGGERS

fresh meat

Postby Gravano » September 28th, 2007, 10:33 am

BLOOD KILLER . ID LIKE TO HAVE A BLOOD GANG NEAR SO I COULD KILL THOSE NIGGERS

official contributor

Postby EASTS1DER » September 28th, 2007, 11:29 am

^ Haha that shit sounds so corny.

fresh meat

Re:

Postby SlanginSmokin » September 30th, 2007, 2:43 am

....hahaha

haha

youll catch the bishops wearing blue belts trying to catch crips slipping like that, their not teaming up with anyone :lol:

official contributor

Re: 52 Pueblos Bishops

Postby bg blacc » November 12th, 2007, 6:24 am

pueblo bloods is active...

they cambodians...

official contributor

Postby EASTS1DER » November 12th, 2007, 2:24 pm

No they aren't.

official contributor

Postby bg blacc » November 14th, 2007, 10:07 pm

alot of them niggaz is combodian...

official contributor

Postby LilSetTrip4Block » November 14th, 2007, 11:51 pm

bg blacc wrote:alot of them niggaz is combodian...

i ain even from l.a. n i cud probly agree wit EASTS1DER n say pbb ain cambodians

official contributor

Re:

Postby NOKUTTSYGUP » December 6th, 2007, 10:54 pm

Gravano
AND YALL LAUGH ABOUT THE GAYLORDS NAME ?? HOW HARD IS TO SAY " I AM A BISHOP " !! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOBOTTOM50Z
KOME TELL ME THAT AND I KNOCK YA TOP RAMEN OUT

f*ck YO MOMMAS MOMMA

LMhkatBoyAO!!!!!!!!

fresh meat

Postby Rum » December 13th, 2007, 3:07 am

Is the Lowbottoms PBB or BSV?

official contributor

Re:

Postby Damu » December 14th, 2007, 9:41 am

Gravano wrote:AND YALL LAUGH ABOUT THE GAYLORDS NAME ?? HOW HARD IS TO SAY " I AM A BISHOP " !! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't kno if they still do, but they had a gang called Bishops in Chicago.

lightweight contributor

Postby 781Originals » February 1st, 2008, 9:31 pm

bg blacc wrote:alot of them niggaz is combodian...

i herd a "FEW" of dem is cambodians "not alot" like that nigga said, but I aint from LA to vouch that.... but aint the Pueblos share the same hood wit the OBZ niggas or what ever they kalled??? So dunt that mean they click up to bang on other sets?? kant be in the same hood or block not helping each other when funk komes??

fresh meat

Re:

Postby Ace » February 8th, 2008, 2:08 pm

Come to my hood and say that and i'm gonna fuck you up. East 92 Street Watts come see me

lightweight contributor

Re: Re:

Postby 135RU » February 8th, 2008, 2:14 pm

Ace wrote:

Come to my hood and say that and i'm gonna f*ck you up. East 92 Street Watts come see me

nigga your location say rochester ny :lol: shut yo lying ass up

official contributor

Postby BlacLabeled » February 8th, 2008, 5:19 pm

PUEBLOZ IZ IN NY...I KNOW THEY IN HARLEM...

official contributor
Location: From N/S and E/S of Birmingham.....Back in Downtown Atlanta

Postby avalon8104 » February 9th, 2008, 9:04 pm

Rum wrote:Is the Lowbottoms PBB or BSV?

52PBB and BSVs are both in the Lowbottoms, Eastside...the other Bishops are in Watts.

official contributor

Re:

Postby MACKKTR3Y83HCG » June 19th, 2008, 12:04 pm

ay3 uk a EASTSIDE PU3BLX. IF UK IS WATS GR83VY.

official contributor

Re:

Postby MACKKTR3Y83HCG » June 19th, 2008, 12:07 pm

07HCG wrote:i've Heard aløt aCøut em. n tHat niGGa sHøuld knøw its His Høød im in Cali and i still keep up witH affairs up tøp. like i just føund øut my øriGinal Høød Hilltøp Høøver deuCe Crip is nøw bkeefin witH tHe fake @$$ wanaCee 6 ridin 52 HGC up tHere wHiCH wuzz started bky a lil niGGa wHø use 2 wanna C frøm øur set tHen He møve and started bkanGin 74 HCG tHen He møved aGain and nøw He made His øwn 52 CHapter.

S3LX AINT CRIP NIGGKA. W3R UK FRXM?

Next