52 Pueblos Bishops

soldier
Posts: 230
Joined: April 22nd, 2007, 7:40 pm
Location: WERE DA MONEY AT!!!

52 Pueblos Bishops

Postby Damu000 » September 5th, 2007, 6:06 pm

is they still aktive my nigga from dat hood said that he havent been out there in a min and to ask yall





captain
Posts: 407
Joined: May 25th, 2007, 5:51 am
Location: mind's in rio de janeiro...

Postby kronadoshus » September 5th, 2007, 9:59 pm

wat da fuck, if yo nigga REALLY from ther he should know, he should eitha have sum homiez or an og to get at fo dat info, yo nigga fake as fuck, he aint from ther, ckuz if he waz he would know dat shit ru.

fresh meat
Posts: 26
Joined: August 28th, 2007, 4:31 am
Location: E-SIDE

Postby Gravano » September 6th, 2007, 6:26 am

AND YALL LAUGH ABOUT THE GAYLORDS NAME ?? HOW HARD IS TO SAY " I AM A BISHOP " !! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

fresh meat
Posts: 30
Joined: August 15th, 2007, 3:16 pm
Location: 54TH AND LONGBEACH

Postby LOBOTTOM50Z » September 6th, 2007, 11:54 am

Gravano wrote:AND YALL LAUGH ABOUT THE GAYLORDS NAME ?? HOW HARD IS TO SAY " I AM A BISHOP " !! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:





KOME TELL ME THAT AND I KNOCK YA TOP RAMEN OUT

FUCK YO MOMMAS MOMMA

fresh meat
Posts: 30
Joined: August 15th, 2007, 3:16 pm
Location: 54TH AND LONGBEACH

Postby LOBOTTOM50Z » September 6th, 2007, 12:01 pm

THA 50'Z IZ AKTIVE IF U THINK NOT KOME HANG OUT

soldier
Posts: 230
Joined: April 22nd, 2007, 7:40 pm
Location: WERE DA MONEY AT!!!

Postby Damu000 » September 6th, 2007, 2:28 pm

man he real he prooved it he on dis pueblo video so u kant top dat he on one of do gang videos he was just lokked for a min and just got out im tellin u

fresh meat
Posts: 28
Joined: July 21st, 2007, 11:07 pm
Location: eastside

Postby R50Villain » September 6th, 2007, 6:33 pm

YEA THEM NIGGAS IS ON THERE SHIT BUT ITS STILL
52PBBK

fresh meat
Posts: 30
Joined: August 15th, 2007, 3:16 pm
Location: 54TH AND LONGBEACH

Postby LOBOTTOM50Z » September 6th, 2007, 11:52 pm

R50Villain wrote:YEA THEM NIGGAS IS ON THERE SHIT BUT ITS STILL

52PBBK




U NEVER KILLED OR SHOT AT NOT ONE OF MY HOMIES!! LOL U NOT FRUM THA 50'Z!! UZ A MARK!! FUCK SILLAINZ!!!! AND THEY LIL FOLLOWIN BITCH MADE WANNABEEZ!!

general
Posts: 772
Joined: January 10th, 2007, 9:33 am
Location: WESTSIDE V-TxWN

Postby 07HCG » September 7th, 2007, 5:25 am

i've Heard aløt aCøut em. n tHat niGGa sHøuld knøw its His Høød im in Cali and i still keep up witH affairs up tøp. like i just føund øut my øriGinal Høød Hilltøp Høøver deuCe Crip is nøw bkeefin witH tHe fake ass wanaCee 6 ridin 52 HGC up tHere wHiCH wuzz started bky a lil niGGa wHø use 2 wanna C frøm øur set tHen He møve and started bkanGin 74 HCG tHen He møved aGain and nøw He made His øwn 52 CHapter.

associate
Posts: 126
Joined: July 14th, 2007, 11:23 pm
Location: 20s Lane

Postby RedD20ve1482 » September 7th, 2007, 9:22 am

LOBOTTOM50Z was in a video? i never knew that anyone got a link?

prince
User avatar
Posts: 7181
Joined: June 14th, 2007, 5:08 pm
Region: North East

Postby STOP IT FIVEE!! » September 7th, 2007, 9:31 am

07HCG wrote:i've Heard aløt aCøut em. n tHat niGGa sHøuld knøw its His Høød im in Cali and i still keep up witH affairs up tøp. like i just føund øut my øriGinal Høød Hilltøp Høøver deuCe Crip is nøw bkeefin witH tHe fake ass wanaCee 6 ridin 52 HGC up tHere wHiCH wuzz started bky a lil niGGa wHø use 2 wanna C frøm øur set tHen He møve and started bkanGin 74 HCG tHen He møved aGain and nøw He made His øwn 52 CHapter.


Sorry 2 Say....U Not From Kali, There Is No Such Thing As 07 Hoover Crip Crim Gang...Any Real Hoover Will Konfirm That...AND HOOVER DUECE IS NOT A MUTHAFUCKIN GANG!!!!.....It Is Based On A Movie, So U Especially Fake If U Was Once Klaimin That....I Rest My Kase

superior
Posts: 3004
Joined: March 19th, 2007, 6:53 pm
Location: WORLDW1DE

Postby EASTS1DER » September 7th, 2007, 12:19 pm

Pueblos are the grimiest hood on the East Side. Only hood I can say ALWAYS has some damus out doing they thang. They the Blood version of Hoovers over there... they've funked wit EVERYBODY and they still going strong as fuck.

Pueblos get my respect fosho.

prospect
Posts: 66
Joined: August 3rd, 2007, 4:51 am
Location: BOMPTON, CA

Postby YG » September 10th, 2007, 3:29 am

YEAH BUT THEY TEAMED UP WITH RIPS TRYIN TO GET THE BLOODSTONE VILLIANS.

fresh meat
Posts: 30
Joined: August 15th, 2007, 3:16 pm
Location: 54TH AND LONGBEACH

Postby LOBOTTOM50Z » September 10th, 2007, 7:03 pm

YG wrote:YEAH BUT THEY TEAMED UP WITH RIPS TRYIN TO GET THE BLOODSTONE VILLIANS.




TEAMED UP WIT NOBODY THIZ PUEBLO BISHOPZ!!!! ANYBODY KILLA!!! TRYIN IZ NOT THA WORD, WE SMASHIN ON BSVK!!! THEM NIGGAZ DONT BEE N THA 50'Z !!!!

IT AINT LIKE US AND FTAG GET TOGETHER TO GO SMASH ON THEM NIGGAZ.... SILLAINZ DONT MAKE NO NOISE ON NOBODY FOR NEBODY TO DO THAT!!!! THEY MIGHT SNEAK 1 N EVERY YEAR WE ON THEM NIGGAZ EVERYTYME WE HEAR THEY HANGIN OUT!!!!
PUEBLO BISHOPZ!!!! SILLAIN K

prospect
Posts: 66
Joined: August 3rd, 2007, 4:51 am
Location: BOMPTON, CA

Postby YG » September 12th, 2007, 3:15 am

I DOUBT THAT I KNOW PUEBLOS IS WIT IT BUT SO ARE THE VILLAINZ AND THEY DO BE IN THE STREETS ON THE 50's BECAUSE I WAS THERE SATURDAY BICKIN IT WITH SOME.

fresh meat
Posts: 26
Joined: August 28th, 2007, 4:31 am
Location: E-SIDE

Postby Gravano » September 12th, 2007, 10:03 am

IM A BISHOP I WILL EXCOMMUNICATE YOU IF YOU DONT GO TO CHURCH !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol:

prince
User avatar
Posts: 7181
Joined: June 14th, 2007, 5:08 pm
Region: North East

Postby STOP IT FIVEE!! » September 12th, 2007, 1:10 pm

Gravano wrote:IM A BISHOP I WILL EXCOMMUNICATE YOU IF YOU DONT GO TO CHURCH !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol:


Ur Gay

fresh meat
Posts: 30
Joined: August 15th, 2007, 3:16 pm
Location: 54TH AND LONGBEACH

Postby LOBOTTOM50Z » September 12th, 2007, 5:28 pm

YG wrote:I DOUBT THAT I KNOW PUEBLOS IS WIT IT BUT SO ARE THE VILLAINZ AND THEY DO BE IN THE STREETS ON THE 50's BECAUSE I WAS THERE SATURDAY BICKIN IT WITH SOME.









LIKE I SAID I STAY RYDIN THROUGH NIGGAZ IZ NOT OUT !!!! THEY KNOW WATZ KRACKIN !!! ON 54 THIZ SILLAIN K!!!! WE KOME THROUGH NIGGAZ OUT, WE LAYIN EM DOWN NO QUESTIONZ ASKED THIZ PUEBLO BISHOP...... THEM NIGGAZ IZ WEENIEZ THEY NOT ON THE EASTSIDE THEM NIGGAZ MOVIN OUTTA TOWN..... LOBOTTOMZ MOSTHATED BUT KANT BEE FADED!!!! PUEBLO BISHOP BL54DZ SILLAIN K

fresh meat
Posts: 6
Joined: September 13th, 2007, 1:09 am
Location: PueBLo BriCKs

FUCK SILLIANS

Postby LiL P52 » September 13th, 2007, 1:14 am

YG wrote:YEAH BUT THEY TEAMED UP WITH RIPS TRYIN TO GET THE BLOODSTONE VILLIANS.


aww bl52d said we clicked up with bps bl52d i stay in the jays but we aint clicked up fa shit... niggas aint gotta be clicked up to smash on the fuckin SILLIANS... AND FA THAT NIGGA FROM SILLIANS THATS TALKING BOUT WE WITH THE BIZNEZZ YOU A BITCH FA EVEN GIVIN YA ENEMIES PROPS BITCH!!!!

fresh meat
Posts: 30
Joined: August 15th, 2007, 3:16 pm
Location: 54TH AND LONGBEACH

Re: FUCK SILLIANS

Postby LOBOTTOM50Z » September 13th, 2007, 4:11 pm

LiL P52 wrote:
YG wrote:YEAH BUT THEY TEAMED UP WITH RIPS TRYIN TO GET THE BLOODSTONE VILLIANS.


aww bl52d said we clicked up with bps bl52d i stay in the jays but we aint clicked up fa shit... niggas aint gotta be clicked up to smash on the fuckin SILLIANS... AND FA THAT NIGGA FROM SILLIANS THATS TALKING BOUT WE WITH THE BIZNEZZ YOU A BITCH FA EVEN GIVIN YA ENEMIES PROPS BITCH!!!!




nah bl54d talkin bout avalon...... who dis bl54d ?? private message me!!

fresh meat
Posts: 26
Joined: August 28th, 2007, 4:31 am
Location: E-SIDE

Postby Gravano » September 14th, 2007, 6:03 am

E/SFRONTHOOD168 wrote:
Gravano wrote:IM A BISHOP I WILL EXCOMMUNICATE YOU IF YOU DONT GO TO CHURCH !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol:


Ur Gay


E / S FRONTHOOD ? WERES THAT OH ANOTHER BLOOD GANG FROM NORTH CAROLINA !! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ITS 52 PUEBLO BISHOPS KILLER !!!!!!! INSANE POPES NATION, GET YOU SUM

fresh meat
Posts: 30
Joined: August 15th, 2007, 3:16 pm
Location: 54TH AND LONGBEACH

Postby LOBOTTOM50Z » September 14th, 2007, 4:14 pm

I AGREE WIT FRONTHOOD THIZ GUY IZ GAY!!!! U NEVER KILLED OR SHOT AT NOT ONE OF MY HOMIES!!!! AND THAT SHIT U TALKIN BOUT NEVER HEARD OF IT!!!! SO FUCK YA MOMMAS MOMMA THIZ PUEBLOZ!!!! GET U SOME IS WAT U SAID LOL U WOULDNT WANT THAT U MUST OF NEVER BEEN SHOT IN YOUR FACE B4!!!! KAUSE THATS WAT KOMEZ WIT FUCKIN WIT A NIGGA OUT THA BRICKZ!!!! YADIDIMEAN
Last edited by LOBOTTOM50Z on September 14th, 2007, 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fresh meat
Posts: 26
Joined: August 28th, 2007, 4:31 am
Location: E-SIDE

Postby Gravano » September 17th, 2007, 9:13 am

YEAH BITCH ASS , I WOULD KILL 3 OF THOSE BISHOP NIGGERS EVEN THO I MIGHT INTERRUPT THERE PREACHIN INSIDE THE CHURCH !! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: YEAH COME AND GET YOU SOME YOULL GET YOUR HEAD FULL OF LEAD. CRIP K SLOB K . IP´S

prince
User avatar
Posts: 7181
Joined: June 14th, 2007, 5:08 pm
Region: North East

Postby STOP IT FIVEE!! » September 17th, 2007, 9:53 am

Homo Thug Gravano wrote:YEAH BITCH ASS , I WOULD KILL 3 OF THOSE BISHOP homies EVEN THO I MIGHT INTERRUPT THERE PREACHIN INSIDE THE CHURCH !! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: YEAH COME AND GET YOU SOME YOULL GET YOUR HEAD FULL OF LEAD. CRIP K SLOB K . IP´S


Yea Ur A Homo...

general
Posts: 772
Joined: January 10th, 2007, 9:33 am
Location: WESTSIDE V-TxWN

Postby 07HCG » September 17th, 2007, 10:53 am

E/SFRONTHOOD168 wrote:
Homo Thug Gravano wrote:YEAH BITCH ASS , I WOULD KILL 3 OF THOSE BISHOP homies EVEN THO I MIGHT INTERRUPT THERE PREACHIN INSIDE THE CHURCH !! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: YEAH COME AND GET YOU SOME YOULL GET YOUR HEAD FULL OF LEAD. CRIP K SLOB K . IP´S


Yea Ur A Homo...


e/s frøntHøød ur a fuCCin faGGøt and u need 2 take my Høød øff ur siG bkut as muCH as i Hate 2 say it i aGree witH u. every1 knøws bkisHøps Get it n.

Next

Return to West

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: American Zombie and 132 guests