bio's Gangster most evil- harlem mayor alberto alpo martinez

CLICK HERE TO SEE EXCLUSIVE HOOD HOES HACKED & EXPOSED!!!

heavyweight contributor
My Region: East Coast
My Affiliation: paper

bio's Gangster most evil- harlem mayor alberto alpo martinez

Postby Qdog718 » August 18th, 2012, 10:36 pm

newest episode for alpo air tuesday night ..pretty good series...biography channel

griseldo blanco was last episode

http://www.tvrage.com/shows/id-32347

heavyweight contributor

Re: bio's Gangster most evil- harlem mayor alberto alpo mart

Postby Qdog718 » August 18th, 2012, 10:39 pm

Qdog718 wrote:newest episode for alpo air tuesday night ..pretty good series...biography channel

griseldo blanco was last episode

http://www.tvrage.com/shows/id-32347

king blood (alkqn)in near future as well :2cents:

official contributor
My Region: Nationwide
My Affiliation: Neutral

Postby 42002 » August 18th, 2012, 11:17 pm

SMH @ this rat getting publicity

I might check it out for Wayne Perry and turn it off with 10 minutes to go before Alpo snitch on everybody

heavyweight contributor

Postby Qdog718 » August 18th, 2012, 11:25 pm

i think the difference from them days & now is = the dudes getting it in financiall yback then majority of them was rats compared to alotta(most not all) dudes nowadays active in the streets violent wise is dead broke

your man rayful was 1 of the biggest rats on the east though(gotta be in top 5)

heavyweight contributor

Postby Qdog718 » August 18th, 2012, 11:33 pm

Qdog718 wrote:i think the difference from them days & now is = the dudes getting it in financiall yback then majority of them was rats compared to alotta(most not all) dudes nowadays active in the streets violent wise is dead broke

correction- i think the difference with rats from them days & now*

thats outrageous though@worrying about a dude popping u up & telling on u in the same breath

official contributor

Postby 42002 » August 18th, 2012, 11:35 pm

Rayful not my man... just because somebody is from here... doesn't mean I overlook them ratting....

I don't support a DC snitch like Ray.

And no real Harlem dude going to support a Harlem snitch like Alpo.

Ray was one of the top 1 to 3 most profitable drug dealers in American history. I can acknowledge that he made money but once you snitch you snitch.

The only thing I would say different about Rayfus and Alpo is that Ray snitched to lessen the sentence of family members like his mother (not excusing it but blood is thicker than water.) Even Nicky Barnes snitched because his men turned on him so he turned on them. (Not excusing his actions either.)

Alpo just plain snitched to save his own skin. There's no potential honorable spin to put on his snitching unless you feel like it's okay to snitch to cut your own time despite your culpability. Alpo snitched on Wayne Perry and without Wayne he would have been in the dirt a long time before he even got the chance to rat.

heavyweight contributor

Postby Qdog718 » August 18th, 2012, 11:38 pm

42002 wrote:Rayful not my man... just because somebody is from here... doesn't mean I overlook them ratting....

:lol: thats my figure of my speech fam dont take it literally when i say "your boy or your man"

42002 wrote:Even Nicky Barnes snitched because his men turned on him so he turned on them. (Not excusing his actions either.)

its no justifable reason of ratting because of a female.(regardless if that was there crew rule or not)..that whole situation seem like he was debating on ratting from jump-street but didnt have a solid reason to do it till he found out his girl was gettting smashed by g-fisher

official contributor

Postby 42002 » August 18th, 2012, 11:43 pm

Qdog718 wrote:
42002 wrote:Rayful not my man... just because somebody is from here... doesn't mean I overlook them ratting....

:lol: thats my figure of my speech fam dont take it literally when i say "your boy or your man"

42002 wrote:Even Nicky Barnes snitched because his men turned on him so he turned on them. (Not excusing his actions either.)

its no justifable reason of ratting because of a female.(regardless if that was there crew rule or not)..that whole situation seem like he was debating on ratting from jump-street but didnt have a solid reason to do it till he found out his girl was gettting smashed by g-fisher

I don't know bra... If my man violate and fuck my wife... I'm going to feel some kind of way. I can't say I'm snitching or not snitching I've never been in those kind of shoes.

But if I'm not snitching... I'm putting that hit out. You're not walking around planet Earth fucking my wife once I'm incarcerated.

heavyweight contributor

Postby Qdog718 » August 18th, 2012, 11:52 pm

if he was connected to the streets as people made him out to be then he should of got dude in his crew violated..it seemed like he couldnt bare being in a lunchbox for a cell while his man was smashing his girl,getting money & free as a bird

reminds me of the saying misery loves company
guy fisher actions was out of line also but dam

official contributor

Postby 42002 » August 19th, 2012, 12:09 am

Qdog718 wrote:if he was connected to the streets as people made him out to be then he should of got dude in his crew violated..it seemed like he couldnt bare being in a lunchbox for a cell while his man was smashing his girl,getting money & free as a bird

reminds me of the saying misery loves company
guy fisher actions was out of line also but dam

I've never done a long bid or any other kind of bid other than being handcuffed and taken to the station for a few hours so I can't say.

But if you're my man from the street. And you're fucking my wife? That's a no go slim. I sure will try to make u as miserable as possible.

Either you're going to get tortured... or you're going to be in this box like me for the next 45...

I'm not condoning it because like I said I don't know anything about that. But I can only imagine the rage. All the bitches in the world and it's my wife nigga? Yeah ok....

heavyweight contributor

Postby Qdog718 » August 19th, 2012, 12:11 am

42002 wrote:
All the bitches in the world and it's my wife nigga? .

true

lightweight contributor
My Affiliation: Red Team

Postby Blaze793 » August 20th, 2012, 8:22 am

Qdog718 wrote:
42002 wrote:

true

Dats why so many niggaz be booked over killing niggaz ova a bitch.....Fuck what niggaz talkin bout im not doing nothing to the nigga....wife or not he just let me kno the bitch wasnt no good from jump street.....But thats just me i just hate hearin niggaz gettin mad at niggaz over a bitch like he raped the bitch she gave it up willingly so shit was bound to happen whether it was his mans or not.

On a sidenote outside of sammy the bull, nicky barnes was the biggest/Worst rat in american history :2cents:

heavyweight contributor

Postby Qdog718 » August 20th, 2012, 2:28 pm

Blaze793 wrote:
Qdog718 wrote:
42002 wrote:

true

Dats why so many niggaz be booked over killing niggaz ova a bitch.....Fuck what niggaz talkin bout im not doing nothing to the nigga:

word

lightweight contributor
My Affiliation: where the fuck i be at.

Postby Skooda_ » August 20th, 2012, 4:27 pm

my unk told me niggas loved when Alpo snitched on wayne. That nigga Wayne was terrorizing the streets and hustlers wanted that nigga off they back but didnt want no problems wit him...a new york nigga gettin wayne locked for life... niggas was like prolly like :cheer:

official contributor
My Affiliation: Jersey

Postby IBangBitches » August 20th, 2012, 4:45 pm

Fuck what anybody say i fuck wit Alpo .. the only shit he did that was a snake move was when he killed Rich.. Other than that i dont care.. He was an outta town nigga get bread outta town. he never had loyalty to DC. so why people get mad that he snitched. he didnt know them niggas really.

heavyweight contributor

Postby KGzMovIIIn » August 20th, 2012, 4:56 pm

Thats no excuse to snitch

heavyweight contributor

Postby Qdog718 » August 20th, 2012, 4:59 pm

:lmao: im mad dudes is giving justifable reasons to snitch..i think the only type of dude who might get a fair share of sympathy of snitching is a dude getting sentenced to death for something somebody else did(& even then more dudes may say "u should of went to the chamber with sealed lips" ..of course those be the dudes who say that because they not in that situation but still)

heavyweight contributor

Postby Qdog718 » August 20th, 2012, 5:05 pm

the word snitch is watered down nowadays..

when i was growing up my definition of a snitch was dudes who did dirt in the streets & told & got fellow dudes who did dirt on the streets indicted..thats it -thats all..

nowadays people incorporate good samaritans part of neighborhood watches or a hard working dude whose coming from walk & gets tired of walking in his building lobby past a bunch of dudes who pushing weed & decides to call the cops snitches also

:shrug:

lightweight contributor
My Affiliation: where the fuck i be at.

Postby Skooda_ » August 20th, 2012, 5:22 pm

Qdog718 wrote:the word snitch is watered down nowadays..

when i was growing up my definition of a snitch was dudes who did dirt in the streets & told & got fellow dudes who did dirt on the streets indicted..thats it -thats all..

nowadays people incorporate good samaritans part of neighborhood watches or a hard working dude whose coming from walk & gets tired of walking in his building lobby past a bunch of dudes who pushing weed & decides to call the cops snitches also

:2cents: snitch is overly used...alpo is most deffinatly a snitch tho, rayful too. Citizens arent snitches they just tryna live there life.

no matter how hard u think a nigga is or try to act...u never know how he gonna act when they trying to give him over 100 yrs. 85% off "real niggas" will fold

heavyweight contributor
My Affiliation: REAL SHIT.

Postby BR00KLYN23 » August 20th, 2012, 5:31 pm

Alpo did him while he was alive... He made millions n put in mad work...poor nigga who came up..killin rich was the 2nd most fucked up thing he done.. the snitching paart was the 1st...no he didn't have loyalty to d.c but he also didn't have loyalty to harlem by bodying his manz... The life he helped he also took.

Biggest snitch in ny was nicky barnes that nigga shut the whole movement down lol....shud have just said fuck her or got his manz wacked...he felt betrayed...wen a nigga heart gets hurt rules changed in that case.

heavyweight contributor

Postby Qdog718 » August 20th, 2012, 5:37 pm

Qdog718 wrote:a hard working dude whose coming from walk

correction - coming from work*

Skooda_ wrote:
Qdog718 wrote:the word snitch is watered down nowadays..

:2cents: snitch is overly used...alpo is most deffinatly a snitch tho, rayful too. Citizens arent snitches they just tryna live there life.

no matter how hard u think a nigga is or try to act...u never know how he gonna act when they trying to give him over 100 yrs. 85% off "real niggas" will fold

yeah basically

BR00KLYN23 wrote:the snitching paart was the 1st...no he didn't have loyalty to d.c but he also didn't have loyalty to harlem by bodying his manz... The life he helped he also took.

good point

heavyweight contributor

Postby ohnosmh » August 20th, 2012, 5:39 pm

heres the alpo story that came out a couple years ago.good documentary

[youtube-embed]<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/S9S6vx8xDbg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube-embed]

heavyweight contributor

Postby BR00KLYN23 » August 20th, 2012, 5:44 pm

Thaat documentary I saw a while ago... Its a good one...before this I never really knew much about son besides he was a snitch.. This explains all the work he pput in. He was about that life...minus the snitching.

lightweight contributor
My Affiliation: Soho Nation

Postby 18Hunna » August 20th, 2012, 7:19 pm

"I'm not snitchin on nobody from Harlem man,I give you the name of a couple cats down in DC doin' they thing, outta town doin' they thing. But uhm, I'm not snitchin' on nobody from Harlem...Cause when I come home I'm still gon be the king."

Really though, a rat is a rat. No excuses.

official contributor

Postby View Side Murda » August 20th, 2012, 7:42 pm

A snitch is a snitch. Hood code. That's how you keep your circle tight. No excuses. And crossing your mans is dead wrong. Loyalty is key to power. Anything else is uncivilized.

Other than that, a lot of you broke bummy niggas can learn a lot from Alpo's hustle and swag.

heavyweight contributor

Postby Qdog718 » August 21st, 2012, 11:32 pm

42002 wrote:SMH @ this rat getting publicity

I might check it out for Wayne Perry and turn it off with 10 minutes to go before Alpo snitch on everybody

was a good episode..them dc dudes popped alpo up something serious..seems as though he was ratting because he knew he was facing death penalty

heavyweight contributor

Postby KGzMovIIIn » August 21st, 2012, 11:37 pm

2019 :facepalm: welcome home

heavyweight contributor

Postby Qdog718 » August 21st, 2012, 11:39 pm

they said money not even allowed back uptown..he probably go down to virginia or something with king tone(since thats where dudes said he at now)

heavyweight contributor

Postby KGzMovIIIn » August 21st, 2012, 11:41 pm

Lol alpo and tone maccin in va beach

heavyweight contributor

Postby BR00KLYN23 » August 21st, 2012, 11:43 pm

Qdog718 wrote:they said money not even allowed back uptown..he probably go down to virginia or something with king tone(since thats where dudes said he at now)

Who?

heavyweight contributor

Postby Qdog718 » August 21st, 2012, 11:43 pm

:lmao: :lmao:

heavyweight contributor

Postby Qdog718 » August 21st, 2012, 11:45 pm

BR00KLYN23 wrote:
Qdog718 wrote:Who?

a.z said that alpo wasnt allowed back uptown(az & rich was the other dudes alpo came up with early)

i think alpo wanted to chill from ny after that situation with rich..dude fled straight to d.c

heavyweight contributor

Postby KGzMovIIIn » August 21st, 2012, 11:46 pm

Lol

heavyweight contributor

Postby BR00KLYN23 » August 21st, 2012, 11:49 pm

Can't see the other post...All I see is ya last post q... U got me feeling like I came in the room late lol..

heavyweight contributor

Postby Qdog718 » August 21st, 2012, 11:50 pm

lol..u must be on your cell or something fam...you'll be able to check this thread when u get online & catch it from the top

heavyweight contributor

Postby Qdog718 » August 22nd, 2012, 12:10 am

seems like just yesterday @them koch/denkins ny days with money

heavyweight contributor

Postby KGzMovIIIn » August 22nd, 2012, 12:22 am

Shit seemed so easy we cought the aftershoccs of that era

heavyweight contributor
My Affiliation: your baby moms

Postby SHANK » August 22nd, 2012, 11:39 am

These niggas talking bout snitch is a snitch I bet when the feds throws the death penalty niggas is going to open t :lol: heir mouths

heavyweight contributor

Postby ohnosmh » August 22nd, 2012, 12:28 pm

SHANK wrote:These niggas talking bout snitch is a snitch I bet when the feds throws the death penalty niggas is going to open t :lol: heir mouths

:2cents:

lightweight contributor
My Affiliation: Soho Nation

Postby 18Hunna » August 22nd, 2012, 2:39 pm

SHANK wrote:These niggas talking bout snitch is a snitch I bet when the feds throws the death penalty niggas is going to open t :lol: heir mouths

Its not ONE nigga on here doin shit in the street that would get them the death penalty.

And if you was, you sayin YOU'D snitch on your mans just to save your own skin?

heavyweight contributor

Postby SHANK » August 22nd, 2012, 4:34 pm

And you saying you would take the death penalty then getting 35yrs with a chance to get out ??

official contributor

Postby Uptown Boy » August 22nd, 2012, 5:41 pm

not everybody snitches. i know nigga doin numbers over holdin they water. shank just a future snitch tryin to get a cosign, i cant cosign u.

heavyweight contributor

Postby SHANK » August 22nd, 2012, 5:53 pm

Hows dat being a future snitch when u asking a logical questionand why im looking for a cosign when put him in the xorner to anwer the question. Nice try sir

official contributor

Postby 07017Northside » August 22nd, 2012, 8:19 pm

That Alpo episode was crazy. I think you can still find the interview he did with FEDS magazine on youtube. Bruh was on some serial, mob type shit. Smile in your face call you 'my man' one day; and send you to the essence the next. That's fucked up what he did to Rich...

official contributor

Postby CHACHO » August 23rd, 2012, 7:54 am

SHIT'S INTERESTING HOW ALL THESE NIGGAS FROM THAT SAME ERA ARE STILL KNOWN TODAY. ALPO, PORTER, PURPLE CITY, BOY GEORGE, SUPREME, FAT CAT, WILD COWBOYS, ETC. DUE TO HIP HOP MOSTLY. ANYONE KNOW OF ANY INTERACTION BETWEEN ANY OF THEM NIGGAS? WERE THEY FRIENDLY? DIDN'T GET ALONG? OR JUST DIDN'T DEAL WITH EACH OTHER AT ALL? BECAUSE I'M SURE SOME OF THE UPTOWN NIGGAS' TERRITORIES OVERLAPPED.

heavyweight contributor

Postby Qdog718 » August 23rd, 2012, 5:57 pm

CHACHO wrote:SHIT'S INTERESTING HOW ALL THESE NIGGAS FROM THAT SAME ERA ARE STILL KNOWN TODAY.

when u known for extreme money making & violence u stay relevent :2cents:

on a side note..i find it funny how that bald head dude whose a writer for some type of paper tried to come at dudes like "technically a.z didnt rat even though he got the stick up kids who popped him up on the concourse indicted only because they wasnt apart of his crew"...rightt

fresh meat
My Region: Midwest

Postby Via Pope » August 24th, 2012, 12:44 pm

Am I the only one tired of hearing about this snitch ass nigga? I mean dude snitched to avoid the lethal injection and he still got the book thrown at him....

fresh meat

Postby biggathanme » October 19th, 2012, 11:08 am

[quote="Qdog718"]i think the difference from them days & now is = the dudes getting it in financiall yback then majority of them was rats compared to alotta(most not all) dudes nowadays active in the streets violent wise is dead broke

your man rayful was 1 of the biggest rats on the east though(gotta be in top 5)[/quote]

Nah lil homie. I think you wrong. Dead wrong. I was gettin money wit Po, Rich, And Z back then and Po fucked that up wit that bitch shit. He actually brought that murderin bullshit to the game, makin it all hot n shit wit that stupid shit. But rats? Fuckin cocksuckaz allways got dealt wit. Drain the fuckin Hudson or the Harlem River. My crew was about Unity, Trust, Respect, and Familia, and definitely makin muthafuckin MONEY!!!! you hear me? We wasn't scared to do lil bids n come home to ya niggaz that still got shit poppin while you was gone and it's like you never left. Now a days? Young niggaz iz scared to do dey bids so they snitch to evade jail, which is understandable to a certain fuckin extent. Eatin in the streets used to be fun, but yall young niggaz fucked that up and yall ain't eatin like we used to eat. Hunnet thou a day somedays!! On the fuckin block!!!! Cmon man...... Fact: Preme ain't snitch til AFTER he came home and he came home during the era when that snitchin shit had started. Lil 718 history. It was all about gettin money in all burroughs back then........Yall niggaz ain't gettin money like we used to....LOL!!!! Peace.................... N Ray ain't snitch...... Cmon man...... That nigga locked up for tax evasion..... That muthafucka was makin a mill a day sometimes nigga!!!!! Cmon Sun.........Who he had to snitch on?.... Yea I was gettin money wit that nigga too..........Halla................. The Bermudez Brothaz..... Ask about em..... 151st n Broadway Til I DIE!!!!

heavyweight contributor

Postby Qdog718 » October 19th, 2012, 12:39 pm

biggathanme wrote:
Qdog718 wrote:i think the difference from them days & now is = the dudes getting it in financiall yback then majority of them was rats compared to alotta(most not all) dudes nowadays active in the streets violent wise is dead broke

your man rayful was 1 of the biggest rats on the east though(gotta be in top 5)

Lil 718 history. It was all about gettin money in all burroughs back then........Yall niggaz ain't gettin money like we used to....LOL!!!! Peace....................

my man i dont know what u said in this post that i havent been saying on this website..if u re-read the post i said dudes nowadays thats bugging on murder/violence tip is dead broke compared to dudes coming up back then(however the ratting still exist now like before)if it didnt pretain to u & yours disregard it..as far as the ratting tip i dont recall saying rayful is a rat ,i did however say i dont get how a.z say he aint a snitch yet he got jackboys indicted..thats it thats all.

:tiphat: peace though

heavyweight contributor

Postby LiveFrumDaVelt » October 19th, 2012, 1:45 pm

18Hunna wrote:

Its not ONE nigga on here doin shit in the street that would get them the death penalty.

And if you was, you sayin YOU'D snitch on your mans just to save your own skin?

Moreless....

When I sEe These Niggas Talkin That "SKRAP IF NIGGAS THROW THE DEATH PENALTY AT YOU" Shit.. It Just Tells You Who Be Tellin.. :lol:

You Pussy If You Would Rat On Niggas To Save Yourself.. Die Slow #Typeshit

Next