illinois Surenos

fresh meat
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 74 D luv

Re: illinois Surenos

Postby Mexican74 » July 24th, 2012, 10:04 am

northpole69 wrote:ANYONE CAN START A GANG IN PALENTINE AND ARLINGTEN HEIGHTS ARE U FUCKING SERIOUS .. THATS THE SUBURBS OF THE SUBURBS .. FUCKING CRACKERVILLE

U are wrong northpole
Not every suburb is the same. And u already know how it goes every place has a hood. Yes there is this crackers with huge houses and shit but for the rest of us Latinos and black we are left we the nastiest side of town.
Just know that if u ever hear any noise from here it only come from two gangs the queens and the Dz

fresh meat
Affiliation: Sureno 13

Postby xguerolokko3 » August 8th, 2012, 11:50 pm

Sureno clicks out here start when sum veteranos move out here n who ever said we claim surenos were surenos yes but that is a prision game n wen fooz got released and started there click and the real surenos in wheeling arlington heighta and mount prospect get down foo u probbly aint ran into a real one and bp in cicero aint dying ifu fooz realy knew anything its expanding we evetywhere in illkinois foo desplaines rolling meadows belvidere aurora roundlake palatine elgin carpentersville We might not be the deepest but we growing homi sum varrios are more down then others and all the citown fooz are mad cuz a la prision gang is growing in there motherland everyday

fresh meat

Postby Mexican74 » August 9th, 2012, 3:05 am

^^^^^lmfao this dude funny some of my brothers told me how when a rat get locked up they be flipping nation on the quicks cuz y'all get treated in der but out here in the real world y'all stay getting treated from PIPER LANE TO LOLLIPOP TO BITCH ASS MP
All u fuck bags are good at is calling the cops and showing up to court cases to snitch after all we Don't call u rats for nothing
Big O D fuck a Surat

fresh meat
Affiliation: Sureno 13

Postby xguerolokko3 » August 9th, 2012, 3:12 am

Mexican74 wrote:^^^^^lmfao this dude funny some of my brothers told me how when a rat get locked up they be flipping nation on the quicks cuz y'all get treated in der but out here in the real world y'all stay getting treated from PIPER LANE TO LOLLIPOP TO BITCH ASS MP
All u fuck bags are good at is calling the cops and showing up to court cases to snitch after all we Don't call u rats for nothing
Big O D fuck a Surat

Das why a couple years ago fooz from bp jumped sum sgd in the plaza stomped him out n broke hiz fingers....and all my homies dat got lokked up are still down for their varrios yall cant even shoot ur lil pistol without it jamming wen maniacs go thru serio das why we dnt aste our time on u fooz

soldier
soldier
Affiliation: ALKN Crown town born C'VILLE RAISED

Postby C'VILLEALK » August 9th, 2012, 1:41 pm

aint no real surenos out here. Yall just watched to much American me as a child and got rejected from chicago mobz so started claiming cali shit. I knew a couple of real surenos from cali and they used to ride with us kings to stomp you fake ass bitch ass snitch ass niggas

prospect
Affiliation: Everybody Killer

Postby T-train » August 9th, 2012, 7:30 pm

All these Surrats are in those particular suburbs for a reason. They cant handel Chi Town and dont belong in Chi Town all you Piasos need to go back to L.A. or deported back to Mexico. This is the most Gangster City in all the U.S. and you SurRATS cant handel this shit so do yourselves a favor and migrate somewhere else before all you bitches die :tiphat:

superior
superior
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby HoodBeenUp » August 9th, 2012, 10:32 pm

Keep banging in the richest white suburbs in America..... :tiphat:

underboss
underboss

Postby northpole69 » August 10th, 2012, 3:33 am

THEY PROUD TO BANG IN THE SUBURBS

superior
superior

Postby HoodBeenUp » August 10th, 2012, 10:40 am

You fags are a bunch of wannabes. come on what happened to you fools in mount prospect i got some stories of ya all watching your boy getting whoop....suburbs have no varrios you banging in burbs with no homicides. suburbs where hilliary clinton grew up :lol: :lol: :lol: they film movies in arlington heights.....ya all are a joke real surenos dont respect you :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
send offs

fresh meat

Postby Mexican74 » August 10th, 2012, 12:16 pm

Y'all can say Wat ever u want about the burbs cuz for the most part it's true but I will say that nikkas that know will tell u my hood "Piper lane" is about it . We are the only street in the nort west suburb that has a city camera like y'all cu shit be going down

underboss
underboss

Postby _Venom_ » August 10th, 2012, 12:27 pm

Mexican74 wrote:Y'all can say Wat ever u want about the burbs cuz for the most part it's true but I will say that nikkas that know will tell u my hood "Piper lane" is about it . We are the only street in the nort west suburb that has a city camera like y'all cu shit be going down

maywood Bellwood has em on every corner :shrug:

fresh meat

Postby Mexican74 » August 10th, 2012, 12:33 pm

_Venom_ wrote:
Mexican74 wrote:Y'all can say Wat ever u want about the burbs cuz for the most part it's true but I will say that nikkas that know will tell u my hood "Piper lane" is about it . We are the only street in the nort west suburb that has a city camera like y'all cu shit be going down

Yo is Bellwood in the n.west burbs?

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: Citizens to Re-Elect Larry Dominick

Postby IlDuce » August 12th, 2012, 11:23 pm

How many these faggots went and grabbed D nuts in Cicero? Thats their home, you know?

underboss
underboss

Postby _Venom_ » August 13th, 2012, 12:05 am

Mexican74 wrote:
_Venom_ wrote:

Yo is Bellwood in the n.west burbs?

Northwest is Ohare

Everything beyond that is exburbs

fresh meat
Affiliation: Mobblife.

Postby MOBBN » August 14th, 2012, 1:53 am

FUK RENOS. FOLKS N KANSAS ON YAL SHIT.

soldier
soldier
Region: West

Postby locside » June 8th, 2013, 1:29 pm

So*Cal Psycho wrote:
Mexican74 wrote:they would scream out califa thug when we been knowing them all there life's living in the area not one bone of Cali in dem

Thats fucking pathetic right there, alot of the "sureños" in NoCal are the same way. There are some SoCal transplants but not many. And not to say that there isn't any down ass fools in their hood, cause they're always gonna get downplayed by rivals, but those are the few.

Surenos in northern california are Real and Certified,there the only dudes on the streets that fight against nortenos,see thats what I dont get about southern cali surenos,they just sit on there fat asses and just be spectators while surenos in stockton salinas modesto oakland richmond fresno have to be on there toes every day cuzz the nortenos be on the hunt for them,upstate surenos are respected in the pen,there reconized by there work against the true northern enemy,Surenos in LA just be fightin other Surenos instead of gettin there fat asses in a car and drive to northern cali to fight the busters.

fresh meat
Affiliation: B dog

Postby Ghost one » April 5th, 2017, 6:07 am

Who's winning the war in Cali when it comes to the surenos vs nortenos?

fresh meat

Postby Ghost one » April 10th, 2017, 11:40 pm

I think the surenos are fake I herd. Outside of Cali it seems their on a movment or something like that.I wouldn't be surprised if Illinois had surenos over their .

associate
Affiliation: 12th street dope boyz

Postby justenoughswag » April 11th, 2017, 8:53 pm

the latin kings from little village already expanded to hanover park removed surenos from streamwood and got the mldz there on the run latin kings do run the burbs

fresh meat

Postby Ghost one » April 11th, 2017, 8:57 pm

Don't latin kings run the prisons over their ?

associate

Postby justenoughswag » April 11th, 2017, 8:59 pm

Ghost one wrote:Don't latin kings run the prisons over their ?

nah the Dz do unless u talkin county

fresh meat

Postby Ghost one » April 11th, 2017, 9:02 pm

That's crazy. I've always respected the gangs over in Chicago . as a blood I would have to think twice of setting up a click in Illinois. Props too Chicago tho for holding it down all these years.

fresh meat

Postby ChiTownGooN » April 12th, 2017, 2:28 pm

justenoughswag wrote:the latin kings from little village already expanded to hanover park removed surenos from streamwood and got the mldz there on the run latin kings do run the burbs

Latin Kings been in Hanover Park since the early 90s i believe. Not sure when Surenos came about but they been extinct for almost 8 years in Streamwood and HP. No one got shorites banging in both these towns lol pretty much dead

fresh meat

Postby moneyychaserr » April 17th, 2017, 3:33 pm

out of all the hoods surenos had in the Chicago Metro area which one is still active?
Hanover Park- Inactive
Carpentersville- who tf knows lol
Mount Prospect- Some still roaming around no noise thooo
Des Plaines- Havent heard of em they used to always go at it with Dee Road

Any others??

associate

Postby justenoughswag » April 17th, 2017, 8:51 pm

ChiTownGooN wrote:
justenoughswag wrote:the latin kings from little village already expanded to hanover park removed surenos from streamwood and got the mldz there on the run latin kings do run the burbs

Latin Kings been in Hanover Park since the early 90s i believe. Not sure when Surenos came about but they been extinct for almost 8 years in Streamwood and HP. No one got shorites banging in both these towns lol pretty much dead

nah kings still bangin hard asf in hp cops stay harassing them 5-0 the main ones they be goin at it with they even got most of they nicknames

PreviousNext

Return to Midwest