12 MURDERS IN SAN BERNARDINO THIS MONTH.

CLICK HERE TO SEE EXCLUSIVE HOOD HOES HACKED & EXPOSED!!!

official contributor
My Region: West Coast
My Affiliation: Neutral

12 MURDERS IN SAN BERNARDINO THIS MONTH.

Postby jayxsavage » May 30th, 2012, 1:45 pm

...and those are murders, not counting the shootings and wounded.

Shit is real.

official contributor
My Affiliation: anybodyKay

Re: 12 MURDERS IN SAN BERNARDINO THIS MONTH.

Postby ShadyWayz1 » May 30th, 2012, 1:49 pm

They was talking about that last night smh they turning it up out there

fresh meat
My Affiliation: 2800 Block Gketto Boy Shark Ville Bitch!!!

Postby BigBadWolf » May 30th, 2012, 1:54 pm

Yeah the one that happen tuesday was pretty fucked for the boy who was at a memorial on the side of the road. Of course the fam says he wasn't in a gang but im sure he had some ties. :2cents:

official contributor

Postby jayxsavage » May 30th, 2012, 1:58 pm

ShadyWayz1 wrote:They was talking about that last night smh they turning it up out there

Yup and its not even summer yet... niggas better stay in the house. smh

official contributor

Postby ShadyWayz1 » May 30th, 2012, 2:05 pm

jayxsavage wrote:
ShadyWayz1 wrote:They was talking about that last night smh they turning it up out there

Yup and its not even summer yet... niggas better stay in the house. smh

Haha or start putting in work and pressing niggas of they turf

official contributor
My Affiliation: W3ST S1D3 HAkNDSXM3 BkLAkZE GAkNG

Postby ACE2 » May 30th, 2012, 2:48 pm

over 24 this whole year... :smh: west side and east side is turnt up right now....

fresh meat

Postby yerpero23 » May 30th, 2012, 3:01 pm

13 been killed in may....punk police tryna sweep shit under the rug....they didnt count the dude they found buried under trash and rocks in that backyard over by the wg's. .....and rip to my boy lil mike man homie why they have to do you like that....

a big FUCK YOU to verdugo flats....punks thought my homie was bangin calle siete....long summer ahead of us

official contributor

Postby ShadyWayz1 » May 30th, 2012, 3:48 pm

ACE2 wrote:over 24 this whole year... :smh: west side and east side is turnt up right now....

I heard that them blaze nigga been letting the slugs go

fresh meat

Postby yerpero23 » May 30th, 2012, 3:52 pm

ShadyWayz1 wrote:
ACE2 wrote:over 24 this whole year... :smh: west side and east side is turnt up right now....

who the fuck is that??

lightweight contributor
My Affiliation: Block Boyz

Postby RydahRu662 » May 30th, 2012, 4:19 pm

LOL I USED TO LIVE IN THA I.E OFF BASELINE ON ACACIA FOR 3 YEARS TILL I WAS 19! IT WAZ A LIL BIT TURNT UP NIGGAZ LINE IT UP MORE DEN ANYTHING I WAZ ALWAYZ KATCHIN FADEZ ND GETTIN PACCKED! BUT ITZ DEFF SUM GUNPLAY 2 DOE BELE DAT

official contributor

Postby ShadyWayz1 » May 30th, 2012, 4:23 pm

yerpero23 wrote:
ShadyWayz1 wrote:

who the fuck is that??

Hansome blaze gang HBG'z

official contributor

Postby ShadyWayz1 » May 30th, 2012, 4:24 pm

RydahRu662 wrote:LOL I USED TO LIVE IN THA I.E OFF BASELINE ON ACACIA FOR 3 YEARS TILL I WAS 19! IT WAZ A LIL BIT TURNT UP NIGGAZ LINE IT UP MORE DEN ANYTHING I WAZ ALWAYZ KATCHIN FADEZ ND GETTIN PACCKED! BUT ITZ DEFF SUM GUNPLAY 2 DOE BELE DAT

Who that in yo profile pic? i'll set that nigga up and robb his ass!

lightweight contributor

Postby RydahRu662 » May 30th, 2012, 4:32 pm

:lmao: I'D LOVE TO P YU TRY DOE ^

official contributor

Postby ACE2 » May 30th, 2012, 4:40 pm

ShadyWayz1 wrote:
yerpero23 wrote:
ShadyWayz1 wrote:

who the fuck is that??

Hansome blaze gang HBG'z

:lol:

official contributor

Postby ShadyWayz1 » May 30th, 2012, 4:58 pm

RydahRu662 wrote::lmao: I'D LOVE TO P YU TRY DOE ^

It ain't you so stop before i expose you bro...

lightweight contributor

Postby RydahRu662 » May 30th, 2012, 5:16 pm

ShadyWayz1 wrote:

:lol: woow yu broke ass nigga :lmao: YU MAD? yu kant expose a nigga like me when im as real as it get on dis site so stop it yu poor azz mexican wit like 5 different threadz bout chu kill ya self nigga nd i aint wit this slicck talkin kome move somethin or shut cho bitch azz up

official contributor

Postby ShadyWayz1 » May 30th, 2012, 6:49 pm

RydahRu662 wrote:
ShadyWayz1 wrote:

:lol: woow yu broke ass nigga :lmao: YU MAD? yu kant expose a nigga like me when im as real as it get on dis site so stop it yu poor azz mexican wit like 5 different threadz bout chu kill ya self nigga nd i aint wit this slicck talkin kome move somethin or shut cho bitch azz up

Nigga what you mean? im not broke i just like robbin bitch ass niggas they try to floss and fuck you bitch i'll expose yo bitch ass keep fucking wit me

fresh meat

Postby yerpero23 » May 30th, 2012, 7:13 pm

ShadyWayz1 wrote:

been in sb my whole life...never heard of them. must be some new shit or you just makin shit up. dhb, california garden crip, lil zion bloods, gilbert street bloods, 5 time crip, pphg crip, magnolia state bloods, macon mafia, ie projects gang, carverdales, es ie gangster crip/top gang crip, 18st maze, squad g'z are the real black hoods here that put in work. i never heard of no 'blaze' gang homie lol...

official contributor

Postby ACE2 » May 30th, 2012, 7:15 pm

yerpero23 wrote:
ShadyWayz1 wrote:

been in sb my whole life...never heard of them. must be some new shit or you just makin shit up. dhb, california garden crip, lil zion bloods, gilbert street bloods, 5 time crip, pphg crip, magnolia state bloods, macon mafia, ie projects gang, carverdales, es ie gangster crip/top gang crip, 18st maze, squad g'z are the real black hoods here that put in work. i never heard of no 'blaze' gang homie lol...

its not a real gang :lol: its just a lil hoodup joke....

fresh meat

Postby yerpero23 » May 30th, 2012, 7:20 pm

RydahRu662 wrote:LOL I USED TO LIVE IN THA I.E OFF BASELINE ON ACACIA FOR 3 YEARS TILL I WAS 19! IT WAZ A LIL BIT TURNT UP NIGGAZ LINE IT UP MORE DEN ANYTHING I WAZ ALWAYZ KATCHIN FADEZ ND GETTIN PACCKED! BUT ITZ DEFF SUM GUNPLAY 2 DOE BELE DAT

if it was in the last few years...then its been calm compared to early last decade. operation phoenix covered the whole city...police cleaned up a lot of shit...but it still gets hot...sb is always crackin but some years its much worse then others...if you from cpt then you should know this since cpt been calm as fuck compared to before for the last few years too.... sb been murder capital or near the top 5 for highest murder rate a few times before in the 80's and early 90's homie, thats you or anyone can look up. fools blast here first...then ask questions later. westside got gunners out the ass

fresh meat

Postby yerpero23 » May 30th, 2012, 7:32 pm

Innocent bystander shot by stray bullet in San Bernardino

SAN BERNARDINO - An unidentified woman was shot in the neck by a stray bullet Monday night as a gun battle ensued between the passengers of two cars, police said.
The shooting occurred in the the 1500 block of Sierra Way, just a few blocks from where a homicide happened late Sunday.

"The two cars were involved in a hit and run a few blocks away, followed by a chase, and ended with gunfire wounding an innocent bystander," said San Bernardino police Lt. Dave Harp. "The victim was taken to the hospital and we are searching relentlessly for the shooters."

-----------------

and this shit happened like 2 streets up and only a few hours after a dude was gunned down at fame liquor...SMH

official contributor

Postby jayxsavage » May 31st, 2012, 1:17 am

S.B is gonna be the murder cap this year... shit is past banging, it's got personal.

official contributor
My Affiliation: ??

Postby BlackMagicDiamond » May 31st, 2012, 1:26 am

Interesting. Ive never thought of San Bernaridno as a dangerous area.

lightweight contributor
My Affiliation: Outlaw Bikers

Postby Octopussy » May 31st, 2012, 1:28 am

BlackMagicDiamond wrote:Interesting. Ive never thought of San Bernaridno as a dangerous area.

LOL

official contributor

Postby ShadyWayz1 » May 31st, 2012, 1:50 am

Damn they more turnt up then L.a right now that's sad

fresh meat
My Region: Nationwide

Postby ELCID777 » May 31st, 2012, 2:20 am

BlackMagicDiamond wrote:Interesting. Ive never thought of San Bernaridno as a dangerous area.

"San Bernardino has long battled high crime rates. According to statistics published by Morgan Quitno, San Bernardino was the 16th most dangerous US city in 2003,[34] 18th in 2004[35] and 24th in 2005. San Bernardino's murder rate was 29 per 100,000 in 2005, the 13th highest murder rate in the country and the third highest in the state of California after Compton and Richmond.[36]"

1992/1993 murder rate placed in top ten highest, 5th highest in 92 and 9th in 1993:

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m ... _15969801/

"FBI report lists cities with highest murder rates in 1993

The city with the highest murder rate in the country last year was Gary, IN, where there were 89 murders for every 100,000 people, according to a recently released FBI report.

Gary has a population of 117,000, figures from the 1990 U.S. Census reveal.

Nationwide, there were 24,526 murders reported to police, a 3.2 percent increase from 1992, the report noted.

Handguns were the weapon used by the majority of killers. Guns were used in 57 percent, or 13,980 of the murders last year, showed stats from Crime in the United States, an annual publication released by the FBI.

Here are the top 1993 homicide rates for cities of more than 100,000 population:

City Murder Rate Per 100,000

1. Gary, IN 89.1

2. New Orleans 80.3

3. D.C. 78.5

4. St. Louis 69.0

5. Detroit 56.8

6. Richmond, VA 54.5

7. Atlanta 50.4

8. Baltimore 48.1

9. San Bernardino, CA 47.1

10. Birmingham,AL 45.0

11. Bridgeport, CT 43.8

12. Jackson, MS 41.9

13. Oakland, CA 40.8

14. Inglewood, CA 39.9

15. Shreveport, LA 38.5

16. Little Rock 38.0

17. Newark 35.6

18. Kansas City, MO 35.1

19. Flint, MI 34.3

20. Miami 34.1

COPYRIGHT 1994 Johnson Publishing Co.
COPYRIGHT 2008 Gale, Cengage Learning"

From the Los Angeles Times archives, 1994

Bad Rap? : Despite Crime Image, L.A. Fails to Make List of Worst 15 Cities, but San Bernardino Does
May 25, 1994|MILES CORWIN and TOM GORMAN | TIMES STAFF WRITERS

Los Angeles residents may be shellshocked by drive-by shootings, carjackings andhome invasion robberies, but the city's reputation as one of the lawlessness leaders of the Free World apparently does not meet the reality.

At least that is the conclusion of a Money magazine study that ranked the 15 most dangerous cities in the country. Los Angeles didn't make the cut.

Police officials, however, said they were not surprised.

"We've had some extremely violent crimes grab the headlines, but the fact of the matter is crime has not gone up over the past year or two," said Los Angeles Police Lt. John Dunkin of the press relations office. "It's not as dangerous a city as it's been portrayed."

Because the Money magazine rankings are based on violent crimes per 100,000 residents, a number of small cities are listed as being more crime-plagued than the nation's more notorious homicide leaders.

San Bernardino, with 96 homicides last year, is ranked in the study as the sixth-most-dangerous city in the country.
New York City, with about 2,000 murders, was 22nd.

There is more crime news emanating from the nation's largest cities, criminologists contended, but not necessarily more per capita crime than smaller communities.

"Because of the gang situation, the crack explosion and the riots, the public perception of Los Angeles is distorted," said Malcolm Klein, a USC sociologist who has written extensively about street gangs and crime. "There's no reason to think L.A. has worse violent crime problems than most other major cities."

But Los Angeles residents should not take too much comfort in the findings. The city just missed the bottom 15 with a rank of 17th.

Although Los Angeles ranks behind a number of cities in per capita crime, in absolute numbers the city still is among the nation's leaders. With almost 1,100 homicides in 1993, Los Angeles ranks No. 2 in the country for murders.

Although many were surprised by Los Angeles' ranking, San Bernardino residents say they have known for some time about crime problems there.

Steve Filson, president of the San Bernardino Police Officer's Assn., said the crime statistics are not lost on local police. More than 70% of the city's police officers live outside the city.

"I hear from people on the street all the time, saying, 'Hell, we moved from Los Angeles to get away from all this crap, and it's following us out here,' " Filson said. "We've had LAPD officers on ride-alongs with us who say our activity level is worse than what they see in Los Angeles."

The study only tracks crimes within city limits, so it does not give an accurate representation of a metropolitan area such as Los Angeles, Klein said. Areas such as Lynwood, Inglewood, Compton and sections of what is considered East Los Angeles--which are in an unincorporated area of the county--were left out of the Los Angeles survey area.

The magazine proclaimed Irvine as the nation's safest city, among cities with populations of more than 100,000. And five other California cities are among the nation's 15 safest in terms of the violent crime rate, the magazine reported. Simi Valley ranked fourth, Sunnyvale was fifth, Thousand Oaks was 10th, Rancho Cucamonga ranked 11th and Glendale was 15th.

The Money magazine study, published in its June issue, cites FBI statistics and the magazine's own research to debunk various myths about how bad crime is. It noted that despite public perception, a person's chance of being a victim of crime is 9% less than it was in 1981, based on national statistics.

The survey was based on an analysis of the FBI's 1993 crime statistics.

The magazine added up the incidents of four violent crimes--homicide, rape, burglary and aggravated assault--and listed them per 100,000 residents. The magazine said residents living in such reputation-sullied cities as Detroit, Chicago, Washington and Oakland were in fact less prone to be victims of violent crime than people living in San Bernardino, where the violent crime rate was 3,190 per 100,000 population in 1993. In Los Angeles, the rate was 2,332 per 100,000

Atlanta was ranked the most dangerous city in the United States, with 4,123 crimes per 100,000 residents. In contrast, Irvine experienced only 114 violent crimes, Money reported.

Bob Fisher Sr., owner of a San Bernardino shooting range, said he recently learned firsthand of the city's crime problem.

"I'll tell you how bad it is, when my indoor shooting range gets robbed at gunpoint and they take away 40 guns, that tells you it's getting bad," said Fisher, who owns the San Bernardino Magnum Range, a place where judges, doctors, lawyers and homemakers practice their shooting. "These people are getting so bold out here, they don't care if they're coming into an indoor shooting range and \o7 you\f7 have a gun too. They still got the drop on us, and took off with 40 handguns."

So yeah, it's not safe at all and it's been bad for a long time now...LOL

official contributor
My Affiliation: ??

Postby BlackMagicDiamond » May 31st, 2012, 2:31 am

Wow and Ive always thought of San Bernadino of being this nice White area full of hills, coyotes and valley girls. Those stats are ridiculos :smh:

fresh meat

Postby yerpero23 » May 31st, 2012, 3:36 pm

BlackMagicDiamond wrote:Wow and Ive always thought of San Bernadino of being this nice White area full of hills, coyotes and valley girls. Those stats are ridiculos :smh:

man hell nah....lol.

sb is the second poorest city in the country after detroit...percentage of people who live in poverty wise.

1. detroit 37.6%
2. san bernardino 34.4%
3. cleveland 34.0%

the city is just all around fucked man...smh

official contributor

Postby ACE2 » May 31st, 2012, 4:56 pm

:lol: san bernardino was ranked the second most poverty stricken city in the nation... shit hole of shit holes...

official contributor

Postby ShadyWayz1 » May 31st, 2012, 5:09 pm

ACE2 wrote::lol: san bernardino was ranked the second most poverty stricken city in the nation... shit hole of shit holes...

LOL you said shit hole of shit holes..i haven't heard that in a long time

fresh meat

Postby BigBadWolf » May 31st, 2012, 6:58 pm

yerpero23 wrote:
ShadyWayz1 wrote:

Yeah those were the niggaz I heard of all while I was in high school up til now and I stay way on the north side of bloomington :2cents:

fresh meat

Postby yerpero23 » May 31st, 2012, 7:45 pm

DEVELOPING: Man and infant shot in San Bernardino

By Doug Saunders, The (San Bernardino County) Sun
Posted: 05/31/2012 03:54:33 PM PDT

A man was shot multiple times in the back, and an infant was shot in the buttocks this afternoon in San Bernardino.
San Bernardino police said the shooting occurred in the 1400 block of Date Street.

The man's injury is serious, and the baby's condition was stable, police said.

:facepalm:

fresh meat

Postby BigBadWolf » May 31st, 2012, 7:49 pm

yerpero23 wrote:DEVELOPING: Man and infant shot in San Bernardino

A man was shot multiple times in the back, and an infant was shot in the buttocks this afternoon in San Bernardino.
San Bernardino police said the shooting occurred in the 1400 block of Date Street.

Damn they really fonkin in SB I guess that's the IxE's hot zone :smh:

official contributor
My Affiliation: Pacoima

Postby mexican1 » May 31st, 2012, 8:17 pm

damn shit is crazy down that way....what are the main varrios and black hoods that are kicking up dust?...not familiar with are at all...

official contributor

Postby ShadyWayz1 » May 31st, 2012, 8:22 pm

yerpero23 wrote:DEVELOPING: Man and infant shot in San Bernardino

:cmon: niggas shooting babies in the ass in shit ..smh

fresh meat

Postby yerpero23 » June 1st, 2012, 1:52 pm

DEVELOPING: Man killed in San Bernardino shooting

Police say the motive is unknown
By Melissa Pinion-Whitt, The (San Bernardino County) Sun
Posted: 06/01/2012 07:12:01 AM PDT

Family members of shooting victim, DJ McCall, gather at the spot this morning in the 300 block of East Base Line, where the 19-year-old was shot and killed overnight. (Rick Sforza/Photo Editor)

Fatal shooting at Waterman Gardens in San Bernardino

A 19-year-old man died in a shooting early this morning at Waterman Gardens, in San Bernardino.
Police received a report of shots fired at 2 a.m. in the 300 block of East Base Line, officers said.

Police arrived and found Donald Ray McCall, of Colton, to the rear of an apartment complex and suffering from multiple gunshot wounds, according to a police statement.

McCall was pronounced dead at the scene. No information was available about shooter.

The neighborhood is a combination of homes and businesses.

------

and another one....goddamn shits crazy out there right now

official contributor

Postby ShadyWayz1 » June 1st, 2012, 1:57 pm

yerpero23 wrote:DEVELOPING: Man killed in San Bernardino shooting

Police say the motive is unknown
By Melissa Pinion-Whitt, The (San Bernardino County) Sun
Posted: 06/01/2012 07:12:01 AM PDT

Family members of shooting victim, DJ McCall, gather at the spot this morning in the 300 block of East Base Line, where the 19-year-old was shot and killed overnight. (Rick Sforza/Photo Editor)

Fatal shooting at Waterman Gardens in San Bernardino

A 19-year-old man died in a shooting early this morning at Waterman Gardens, in San Bernardino.
Police received a report of shots fired at 2 a.m. in the 300 block of East Base Line, officers said.

Police arrived and found Donald Ray McCall, of Colton, to the rear of an apartment complex and suffering from multiple gunshot wounds, according to a police statement.

McCall was pronounced dead at the scene. No information was available about shooter.

The neighborhood is a combination of homes and businesses.

------

and another one....goddamn shits crazy out there right now

Fuck that's like the 5 this week wtf? they going harder than the southland what's really going on?

fresh meat

Postby yerpero23 » June 1st, 2012, 2:10 pm

mexican1 wrote:damn shit is crazy down that way....what are the main varrios and black hoods that are kicking up dust?...not familiar with are at all...

black hoods:

east side

1) e/s pphgc (pimp playa hustla gangster crip)
2) e/s top gang crip
3) e/s ie gangster crip
4) e/s squad g'z

west side

5)w/s delmann height bloods
6) w/s/ little zion bloods/dorjills 1900 blk
7) w/s gilbert street kill gang (bloods) 1500 blk
8) w/s magnolia states bloods
9) w/s dizneyland gang (bloods)
10) IE black rag mafia - w/s 18st maze (black rags)
11) IE black rag mafia - w/s projects gang
12) w/s california gardens crip - lite side - darkside
13) w/s 5 x crip

hispanic barrios:

west side verdugo (west side san bernardino)

1) w/s calle siete locotes (7st locos)
2) w/s sur crazy ones
3) w/s little counts gang
4) w/s royal counts gang
5) w/s topo city 13
6) w/s manor boys 13 (not really active)
7) w/s mt vernon gang

east side verdugo (east side san bernardino)

8) e/s verdugo meadow brooks 13
9) e/s verdugo waterman gardens 13
10) e/s verdugo valles gang 13
11) e/s tinycrooks 13
12) e/s east side 13
13) e/s dwight st

southside verdugo (southside san bernardino)

14) s/s southside verdugo flats

anything else is fake shit....

fresh meat

Postby yerpero23 » June 1st, 2012, 2:33 pm

:smh:

official contributor
My Region: Down South
My Affiliation: I Stay 1 Deep

Postby cjlaw228 » June 1st, 2012, 5:20 pm

WELL GODDAMN...I LEARNED A LOT IN THIS THREAD

fresh meat

Postby BigBadWolf » June 1st, 2012, 6:11 pm

yerpero23 wrote:Image

:smh:

I know usually during the summer stuff start's gettin turnt up here where it makes news but it's kinda early, it's going to be a cold summa for niggaz in the dino's :shoot:

official contributor

Postby ACE2 » June 1st, 2012, 11:11 pm

Its goin down in SB... :smh: it was bound to happen...

official contributor

Postby ACE2 » June 2nd, 2012, 5:02 pm

SAN BERNARDINO - A shooting Saturday morning left a man in serious but stable condition and slightly injured another, according to police.

The alleged shooter, a Latino man, shot a black man twice and also injured a black woman before he fled on foot and attempted to steal a car at about 10:45 a.m., according to Sgt. Shauna Gates. The suspect is now in custody.

"He was aiming for the man, but one of the bullets also hit the woman," Gates said.

Police have not released the names of any of those involved.

There is no indication the shooting was gang-related, Gates said, or of other circumstances.

Officers at the apartment complex on the 300 block of W. 8th St. said residents were helpful, but none said they had witnessed the shooting.

One resident, who gave her name only as Mela for fear of retaliation, said the woman had lived there nearly four years and had always been kind.

"She was a good person," Mela said. "I didn't know her well, but she and (the neighbor in the apartment next-door) were both very good women. Then her boyfriend came, and I don't know about him."

lightweight contributor
My Affiliation: Big Faces Republic Records

Postby CaliJerkz » June 2nd, 2012, 11:51 pm

[youtube-embed]<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/YiG1th2tTSQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube-embed]
jayxsavage wrote:...and those are murders, not counting the shootings and wounded.

Shit is real.