how thorough is qb projects nowadays

SwaGGMoney
superior
superior
Region: North East
Affiliation: Shadyville

Re: Queensbridge

Post by SwaGGMoney » April 5th, 2012, 2:29 pm

I use to chill over there alot....I don't go there often but the last time I was there, it was cripped out

Sekhem Heru
captain
captain
Region: South

Post by Sekhem Heru » April 5th, 2012, 2:32 pm

what is this shit ive heard about some cat from out west setting up shop there

SwaGGMoney
superior
superior

Post by SwaGGMoney » April 5th, 2012, 2:45 pm

Idk about that I only fucks with a few mainly my son S***** but he knocked...but if he crip then its gotta be true cause QB is cripped out now.

big m
underboss
underboss
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: 1st to fight

Post by big m » April 5th, 2012, 3:00 pm

from farrock not qb but i used 2 b over there used 2 keep it right but they done fell off hard now

SwaGGMoney
superior
superior

Post by SwaGGMoney » April 5th, 2012, 3:17 pm

QB is still live, but not like they use to be though.

BLuEFLaGSWaG
underboss
underboss
Affiliation: DiRtGanG 30s

Post by BLuEFLaGSWaG » April 5th, 2012, 8:16 pm

put it like this no matter if u in north towers or south towers your outta town ass will be shook :lol: niggas will chase u down the block to ravenswood pjz and q.b used to be flamed out last i herd it still was

NYCtoCaliLoc
superior
superior
Affiliation: FKRKXMK EASTK TKX WESTK MKY BKLUE GKXXDK.
Location: WHKERKE WE NKAPK BBKASHK, SNK59KVKERK SMKASHK ANKDK TKRKAMKPK TKRKASHK.

Post by NYCtoCaliLoc » April 5th, 2012, 8:38 pm

IM FROM FAR ROCC BUT I FUCC WITH SOUTHSIDE, QB, ROSEDALE, ROCHDALE AND A FEW OTHER PARTS. BLUE MAGIC LOC WHO CAME HOME LAST WEEK GOT QB CRIPPED OUT. HIM AND SOME CRIP NIGGAS FUCCING WITH SOMETHING CALLED "BHM." I KNOW MY DROPS IN QB FUCC WITH A NIGGA NAMED YOUNG VITO, NEVER MET DUDE SO I CAN'T SPEAK ON HIM PERSONALY BUT FROM WHAT IM TOLD HE ALL FOR THE COME UP

Gasol
foot soldier
foot soldier
Affiliation: neutral

Post by Gasol » April 5th, 2012, 8:51 pm

BHM = Been Had Money

queensbridge aint as hard as it was in the 80/90s since they put cameras on the hill and all undercovers infiltrated qb

NYCtoCaliLoc
superior
superior
Location: WHKERKE WE NKAPK BBKASHK, SNK59KVKERK SMKASHK ANKDK TKRKAMKPK TKRKASHK.

Post by NYCtoCaliLoc » April 5th, 2012, 8:57 pm

OH OKILLA @ THE BHM COMMENT. DIDN'T KNOW WHAT IT STOOD FOR, NEVER ASKED. IM ASSUMING THE MAJORITY ARE CRIP CAUSE I KNOW ABOUT 5 NIGGAS CLAIMING IT AND ALL ARE LOCS

Gasol
foot soldier
foot soldier

Post by Gasol » April 5th, 2012, 9:05 pm

mike delorean from bars n hooks whos blood affiliated reps BHM too, they more like some kinda rap crew or record label

[youtube-embed]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/AxNFvCe6nUA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube-embed]
[youtube-embed]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9QiLCxBmF3o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube-embed]
[youtube-embed]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hfvb76AhHyI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube-embed]

NYCtoCaliLoc
superior
superior

Post by NYCtoCaliLoc » April 5th, 2012, 9:11 pm

THE LAST VIDEO IS THE ONLY ONE I WATCHED AND A LOT OF THEM I KNOW PERSONALLY. HIS MUSIC SUCCS BUT THE NIGGAS I KNOW IN HIS VIDEO ARE SHOOTERS SO IM PRETTY SURE HE'S LIVING THE LIFE HE'S SPEAKING ON ALTHOUGH HE LOOKS LIKE A FRAIL ARAB

BLuEFLaGSWaG
underboss
underboss
Affiliation: DiRtGanG 30s

Post by BLuEFLaGSWaG » April 5th, 2012, 10:45 pm

Gasol wrote:BHM = Been Had Money

queensbridge aint as hard as it was in the 80/90s since they put cameras on the hill and all undercovers infiltrated qb
:2cents: when they took down the dream team back in the days that shit was all flamed up everywhere alot of niggas probably too young to rember that shit

SwaGGMoney
superior
superior

Post by SwaGGMoney » April 5th, 2012, 11:30 pm

I remember I had a couple of bitches in Ravenwood, but I ain't gonna front back in the day QB was live. I remember we use to walk down to LIC highschool right by the pizza and niggas use to scrap over there. The store owner was cool too so he lets niggas scrap in the parking lot. But like I said there's alot of crip niggas in QB...idk how that happen cause there was mad bloods in qb but now it's the other way around.

BigCity
associate
Affiliation: Neutral

Post by BigCity » April 6th, 2012, 10:55 pm

QB was up there with rockaway, and southside, at times even worse (by at times I mean years at a time).
Super thorough hood back then. Remember people getting cut on the regular, stabbed, shot up.
Ask anyone who's been around for that era and they'll tell you that QB produced some of the most thorough
niggas in NYC. The whole Astoria and L.I.C was not safe during a certain era, you had all them QB niggas
travelling around wilding out all over the surrounding parts. Say in 2012 Astoria and most of L.I.C is like a 3 in being dangerous these days, QB alone is now like a 5. Used to be a solid 10 and the rest of the surrounding
areas a 6.

As for rap, you already know that they produced some of the dopest rappers and MC's of all time. All in all
QB will always be known as one of the most thorough hoods in history all around in the whole NYC and U.S.
Niggas wanted to say that QB started rap although it was actually started in the BX.

Yeah, it'll never be like it was before that shit is dead and gone. :rip:

SOUTH SIDE SWERV
oog
oog
Affiliation: NEUTRILLZ...

Post by SOUTH SIDE SWERV » April 8th, 2012, 6:58 pm

ALL I WANNA KNOW IS WHY THE FUCK IS THAT SHIT SO DAYUM BIG!!!... :wtf:

THAT SHIT IS THE BIGGEST HOUSING PROJECT DEVELOPMENT IN NORTH AMERICA!!!...WHEN IT WAS BUILT WAS NYC REALLY IN NEED OF 96 BUILDINGS?...I SWEAR THAT SHIT SHOULD HAVE IT'S OWN ZIP-CODE

Gasol
foot soldier
foot soldier

Post by Gasol » April 8th, 2012, 8:00 pm

like most of nyc housing projects, they were originally built for european immigrants and working class americans comin from all over the country, but in the middle of the century the city decided to take them away and make them move to other housing projects, cuz they wanted to make qb a place for really low income people to live in (mosty black people from the south and latinos from caribe), and thats when qb turned ghetto and dangerous, and things got worse with the crack epidemy in the late 70s

2DoP3
fresh meat
Affiliation: FUCK EVERYBODY

Post by 2DoP3 » April 9th, 2012, 1:50 pm

Sekhem Heru wrote:whose here from qb?
how thorough is qb projects nowadays

QUEENSBRIDGE AINT SHIT NO MORE THEY GOTSUM NGIGAS HERE AND THERE BUT BESIDES THAT I CAN GO THERE ROCKIN MY ICE LIKE NOTHIN NO HEAT OR NOT EVNE ALIL SHICE AND FLAUNT MY SHIT ALL DAY NIGGAS WONT DO SHIT BUT BE4 THEM NIGGAS HAD LIC ON LOCK WHEN BLOODS RAN SHIT NOW ITS ALL C-KRAB LOBSTER ASS NIGGAS....THEY LOBSTERS CUZ THEY GET SHOOK WHEN IM BOUT TO COOK EM... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

FreshBoyRico
foot soldier
foot soldier
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Post by FreshBoyRico » July 11th, 2017, 9:26 pm

:naswin: