RAYMOND AVE CRIP VS. DENVER LANE BLOOD

jayxsavage
superior
superior

RAYMOND AVE CRIP VS. DENVER LANE BLOOD

Post by jayxsavage » March 31st, 2012, 4:30 pm

Is this war still cracking on the westside like it used too. I know they moved on to other enemies, but is the RAC & DLB still on like it was? and is Crenshaw Mafia still hiding behind lanes and running from the Hard Times?

bitty boy
colonel
colonel

Re: RAYMOND AVE CRIP VS. DENVER LANE BLOOD

Post by bitty boy » March 31st, 2012, 5:08 pm

as of 2007 they had a ceasefire so no its not bracking any more.

dalocsta
underboss
underboss

Post by dalocsta » March 31st, 2012, 10:28 pm

CMG nuccaz was too busy gettin killed off by Surs and police

OneWay789
underboss
underboss

Post by OneWay789 » April 2nd, 2012, 10:55 am

jayxsavage wrote:Is this war still cracking on the westside like it used too. I know they moved on to other enemies, but is the RAC & DLB still on like it was? and is Crenshaw Mafia still hiding behind lanes and running from the Hard Times?
Crenshaw Mafia was hidin behind Denver Lanes ? Damn didn't know that one .

Z-Man
prospect

Post by Z-Man » April 2nd, 2012, 1:24 pm

dalocsta wrote:CMG nuccaz was too busy gettin killed off by Surs and police
den quit fukkin killn each otha and fight real fukkin enemy wat da fuck? :killself:

ygSlim2
major
major

Post by ygSlim2 » April 2nd, 2012, 11:47 pm

jayxsavage wrote:Is this war still cracking on the westside like it used too. I know they moved on to other enemies, but is the RAC & DLB still on like it was? and is Crenshaw Mafia still hiding behind lanes and running from the Hard Times?
YOU ASKING QUESTIONS SHERIFF! NIGGA FUCK RICE CRISPIESK AINT NOBODY TRYING TO HEAR THAT LUCKY CHARM OR RICE CRISPIESK OR SNOOVAK SHYT

jayxsavage
superior
superior

Post by jayxsavage » April 2nd, 2012, 11:55 pm

ygSlim2 wrote:
YOU ASKING QUESTIONS SHERIFF! NIGGA FUCK RICE CRISPIESK AINT NOBODY TRYING TO HEAR THAT LUCKY CHARM OR RICE CRISPIESK OR SNOOVAK SHYT
Niggas always comment on EVERY post with some stupid shit. Never fails. :facepalm:

ygSlim2
major
major

Post by ygSlim2 » April 3rd, 2012, 12:08 am

jayxsavage wrote:
ygSlim2 wrote:
Niggas always comment on EVERY post with some stupid shit. Never fails. :facepalm:
I FORGOT YOU WAS STILL ON YO PERIOD..........................AM GON LEAVE YOU ALONE :sike:

younghogg2
underboss
underboss

Post by younghogg2 » April 3rd, 2012, 12:32 am

ygSlim2 wrote:
jayxsavage wrote:
ygSlim2 wrote:
I FORGOT YOU WAS STILL ON YO PERIOD..........................AM GON LEAVE YOU ALONE :sike:
YgSlim2 i'm still waitin for u to tell me what ya CDC number start with and what yard at folsom u was on. whats takin u so long my nigga ?

jayxsavage
superior
superior

Post by jayxsavage » April 3rd, 2012, 1:02 am

ygSlim2 wrote:
jayxsavage wrote:
ygSlim2 wrote:
bruh you're lame. You have over 100 posts within 3 days on your new account. Get a life, aren't you tired of typing.

younghogg2
underboss
underboss

Post by younghogg2 » April 3rd, 2012, 1:12 am

jayxsavage wrote:
ygSlim2 wrote:
jayxsavage wrote:
ygSlim2 wrote:
bruh you're lame. You have over 100 posts within 3 days on your new account. Get a life, aren't you tired of typing.
and that nigga still ain't answered my question about what yard he was on at folsom and whats the beginnin of his CDC number

younghogg2
underboss
underboss

Post by younghogg2 » April 3rd, 2012, 1:21 am

aye @YgSlim2 how many points u had when u was locked up at folsom my nigga ?

DOPE1R
sergeant
sergeant

Post by DOPE1R » April 3rd, 2012, 1:35 am

younghogg2 wrote:aye @YgSlim2 how many points u had when u was locked up at folsom my nigga ?
Damn, He Shook!! Hahaha

younghogg2
underboss
underboss

Post by younghogg2 » April 3rd, 2012, 1:47 am

DOPE1R wrote:
younghogg2 wrote:aye @YgSlim2 how many points u had when u was locked up at folsom my nigga ?
Damn, He Shook!! Hahaha
yeah, but he gon log on with another idenity :lmao: :lmao:

MAD79DIVINE
soldier
soldier

Post by MAD79DIVINE » April 3rd, 2012, 1:48 am

hop of his dik hog. if he lyin, he lyin, the fuk u stalking him for. fruity cakes.

younghogg2
underboss
underboss

Post by younghogg2 » April 3rd, 2012, 1:51 am

MAD79DIVINE wrote:hop of his dik hog. if he lyin, he lyin, the fuk u stalking him for. fruity cakes.
:lmao: :lmao: nigga how many profiles u really got nigga ? :lmao: :lmao:

ygSlim2
major
major

Post by ygSlim2 » April 3rd, 2012, 4:11 am

younghogg2 wrote:
DOPE1R wrote:
Damn, He Shook!! Hahaha
NO AM NOT! YGSLIMDUCE15OOi GOT BANNED SO I MADE THIS 1 I DONT WASTE MY TIME MAKING UNNECESSARY ACKOUNTS MARK

younghogg2
underboss
underboss

Post by younghogg2 » April 3rd, 2012, 4:16 am

ygSlim2 wrote:
younghogg2 wrote:
DOPE1R wrote:
Damn, He Shook!! Hahaha
NO AM NOT! YGSLIMDUCE15OOi GOT BANNED SO I MADE THIS 1 I DONT WASTE MY TIME MAKING UNNECESSARY ACKOUNTS MARK
how many points u had at Folsom my nigga and what yard was u on ?

younghogg2
underboss
underboss

Post by younghogg2 » April 3rd, 2012, 4:25 am

younghogg2 wrote:
ygSlim2 wrote:
younghogg2 wrote:
DOPE1R wrote:
Damn, He Shook!! Hahaha
how many points u had at Folsom my nigga and what yard was u on ?
i asked this nigga the same question on this site. instead of answerin, he does this
7a3b4cf7.jpg
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: nigga im goin 2 sleep