Vice Lords

CLICK HERE TO SEE EXCLUSIVE HOOD HOES HACKED & EXPOSED!!!

official contributor
My Region: Midwest
My Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Vice Lords

Postby SolidFoe » January 16th, 2010, 1:40 pm

evileyesolidvell wrote:Nigga who give a F#ck what u like? only nigs beef on here from the same nation is any other VICE LORDS and Chi Lords...nigga fCK YALL! First off u was one of the cats acting like Insanes aint exist but when I was chilln wit my Mafia peeps he recognized I's and was throwing down 4's instead of rakes...lol...so who gives a damn what u is? Nigga u act like u in Afghanistan nigga Chi aint nuthn but 3 hours away...Nigga got the D fcked up... Nigga we dnt honor yall we honor those who honor us...nigga first I'm fake then Im spittn too much real lit nigga make up yo damn mind...how can i spit real lit if im fake? I honor all Reps of the AVLN just not yall young brothers who recite sh*t but dnt live by it...wit me its alway love b4 hate, peace before war, death b4 dishonor....cause Almighty is the life, as the goal shall glow the world shall know that im Vice Lord but dnt know bout u! If u follow in my steps lil bro u might receive sum salvation u know? Then you'll be recognized for who u are! Cause these real Lords know our minds are for the same cause and our efforts are for the same goals our love is for a NEW nation not the bullish yall been doin for years! So hopefully the Lord of Lords give u the continious courage to rep this beloved nation and apply these divine gifts to all poor oppressed people but u cant u go at mo VLs than any other nigga on hood up. Nigga Chi a lie if they rep. like u do but for all those truly holy and Devine Lords to u bros i give my love, unity and vitality to u brothers i give my undying love... VICE LORD LOVE CAUSE TRULY ITS MY SHIELD AND MY SWORD

1. You came into this conversation between me and one of the 4's.
2. You were called fake because you said what i said was not from the 8'ps which it is.
3. How you gonna say you honor all rep's except those young brothers? Contradiction
4. Since you want to throw the S.O.L in there you should have hollered at me through the P.M on some between brothers type shit not trying to stunt in public like you a damn Chief Elite. Our minds are for the same cause me and u being one and the same you should have let me know your thoughts. Instead you chose to talk that tough shit bout who sent off etc.
5.Chicago is the truth which is why all laws are constructed and enforced here throughout the entire nation.
Give a fuck if you in Detroit you HAVE to honor what D.C saying. Same principle apply if yall was truly able to make moves you nigz would be in Chicago or at least a surrounding suburb.

Don't try to pull that humble shit now you still a ol cluck ass nigga mad at life. 4 ever and always SOLID

official contributor

Postby Evil Eye VELL » January 16th, 2010, 1:46 pm

Hey, Giz bro I come palms up position reason representing no harm PEACE my Lord bro bro...wats good Lord? Whats up wit the Demo yall bro's got goin now? Last time I heard u said Chief lettn the Universals run shit now....I heard that one b4...he said that when I was still rotating thats been bout six years ago and thats when I just got the my 5th star back then in 03...I dont believe it PM me let me know wit happen wit China, AJ, and DJ...oh yeah last time I heard Bone was fuckn wit Bobby, Kenny and Dude or Duke and China so yall Demo may end up connecting back with theirs and maybe yall wont be so divided no more. n e way bro tell them bro's I said Everything Mighty/Great!

official contributor

Postby Evil Eye VELL » January 16th, 2010, 1:56 pm

Mad at life nigga I got my own shit...who you live wit and I pay my baby moms rent nigga I moved out the D and live in the suburbs look up Royal Oak, Mi nigga u cant afford to live out here! Nigga and its all legal I aint selln dope to my people talkn bout I honor this and that and upon my release I will become a constructive member of my community yet yall niggas are the destructive members yet yall HONOR LAW?...SMDH...LOL I take care of my three kids legally yeah i was on the wrong path i was locked up b4 but unlike yall young nigs yall dnt learn....like i said FCK CHICAGO....nig if u werent brought in by PEP, AL, CAL, BOBBY, JW, BILLY, TOEHOLD, MAURICE, FRED OR ETC NIGGA U AINT REAL CAUSE THEY THE ORIGINAL'S sounds dumb huh? well thats how u sound nigga if u aint from chi u a lie cause u aint from the holy city...nigga well if u aint from 16th and Lawndale u aint from the Holy City see I can sound just as dumb as you. U keep hollering that Chief shit nigga more of your lit tell u to honor Elites than Chiefs hell nigga reread yo damn oath, or your 8 p's, or maybe the Holy Divine on the next Golden day that would be appropriate for ur lil HOE CORNER BUSTER ass!

official contributor

Postby Evil Eye VELL » January 16th, 2010, 2:05 pm

SolidFoe wrote:
evileyesolidvell wrote:Nigga who give a F#ck what u like? only nigs beef on here from the same nation is any other VICE LORDS and Chi Lords...nigga fCK YALL! First off u was one of the cats acting like Insanes aint exist but when I was chilln wit my Mafia peeps he recognized I's and was throwing down 4's instead of rakes...lol...so who gives a damn what u is? Nigga u act like u in Afghanistan nigga Chi aint nuthn but 3 hours away...Nigga got the D fcked up... Nigga we dnt honor yall we honor those who honor us...nigga first I'm fake then Im spittn too much real lit nigga make up yo damn mind...how can i spit real lit if im fake? I honor all Reps of the AVLN just not yall young brothers who recite sh*t but dnt live by it...wit me its alway love b4 hate, peace before war, death b4 dishonor....cause Almighty is the life, as the goal shall glow the world shall know that im Vice Lord but dnt know bout u! If u follow in my steps lil bro u might receive sum salvation u know? Then you'll be recognized for who u are! Cause these real Lords know our minds are for the same cause and our efforts are for the same goals our love is for a NEW nation not the bullish yall been doin for years! So hopefully the Lord of Lords give u the continious courage to rep this beloved nation and apply these divine gifts to all poor oppressed people but u cant u go at mo VLs than any other nigga on hood up. Nigga Chi a lie if they rep. like u do but for all those truly holy and Devine Lords to u bros i give my love, unity and vitality to u brothers i give my undying love... VICE LORD LOVE CAUSE TRULY ITS MY SHIELD AND MY SWORD

2. You were called fake because you said what i said was not from the 8'ps which it is.
3. How you gonna say you honor all rep's except those young brothers? Contradiction
4. Since you want to throw the S.O.L in there you should have hollered at me through the P.M on some between brothers type sh*t not trying to stunt in public like you a damn Chief Elite. Our minds are for the same cause me and u being one and the same you should have let me know your thoughts. Instead you chose to talk that tough sh*t bout who sent off etc.
5.Chicago is the truth which is why all laws are constructed and enforced here throughout the entire nation.
Give a f*ck if you in Detroit you HAVE to honor what D.C saying. Same principle apply if yall was truly able to make moves you nigz would be in Chicago or at least a surrounding suburb.

Don't try to pull that humble sh*t now you still a ol cluck a$$ nigga mad at life. 4 ever and always SOLID

official contributor

Postby Evil Eye VELL » January 16th, 2010, 2:19 pm

YALL reading this bullshit?

1. HE said I dont honor young members somebody reread to this dumb nigga wat type of young bros I dont honor cause its pretty obvious he's one of them! Stop reading your lit pack have a Minister of Lit read it to u or somethn cause its obvious ur not a good reader or have no comprehension skills.

2. PM you? Nigga r u Insane(crazy) I thot u said u was a 4? lol! Talk to u like a brother huh DUMB ASS NIGGA u just said I aint yo bro...now u say pm u like a bro?

3. ONCE AGAIN U PUTTN MY SHIT OUT THERE AGAIN! I took parts from different lit and put it my convo only those in the know know what i was sayn now u let nigs know once again that a piece of that came from the S.O.L. (personally I hate calln it that cause it sounds like shit outta luck and n e Lord who knows me know I take lit serious, thats the most thing i take serious bout the whole VLN)...N E way do u... lil nigga...i'm a do me ...u can talk all day u aint gone stop me from gettn no pussy, not gettn paid, or u cant beat me up so I aint phased and dont lose sleep, u aint even from my Divine Section, so I'm quite sure a Foot can get me killed there and a Foot can take out one of ur Chiefs if they came here so it really dont matter cause when u step foot outta Chi (comfort Zone) and traveled the world like I have u'd know u can be touched anywhere...I traveled the world u prob never even been outta Ill. hopefully u make it to my age to see what I have seen...I aint mad i'm glad I made it this far. So do u nigga aint nobody gonna stop u but u and same here...so what u talkn dont mean shit if u aint sittn on no type of Committee (Board)

official contributor

Postby SolidFoe » January 16th, 2010, 2:40 pm

evileyesolidvell wrote:YALL reading this bullshit?

1. HE said I dont honor young members somebody reread to this dumb nigga wat type of young bros I dont honor cause its pretty obvious he's one of them! Stop reading your lit pack have a Minister of Lit read it to u or somethn cause its obvious ur not a good reader or have no comprehension skills.

2. PM you? Nigga r u Insane(crazy) I thot u said u was a 4? lol! Talk to u like a brother huh DUMB ASS NIGGA u just said I aint yo bro...now u say pm u like a bro?

3. ONCE AGAIN U PUTTN MY SHIT OUT THERE AGAIN! I took parts from different lit and put it my convo only those in the know know what i was sayn now u let nigs know once again that a piece of that came from the S.O.L. (personally I hate calln it that cause it sounds like sh*t outta luck and n e Lord who knows me know I take lit serious, thats the most thing i take serious bout the whole VLN)...N E way do u... lil nigga...i'm a do me ...u can talk all day u aint gone stop me from gettn no p*ssy, not gettn paid, or u cant beat me up so I aint phased and dont lose sleep, u aint even from my Divine Section, so I'm quite sure a Foot can get me killed there and a Foot can take out one of ur Chiefs if they came here so it really dont matter cause when u step foot outta Chi (comfort Zone) and traveled the world like I have u'd know u can be touched anywhere...I traveled the world u prob never even been outta Ill. hopefully u make it to my age to see what I have seen...I aint mad i'm glad I made it this far. So do u nigga aint nobody gonna stop u but u and same here...so what u talkn dont mean sh*t if u aint sittn on no type of Committee (Board)

Don't none of these huff ass hood up nigz know shit till you go an say sum stupid like this. Fuck you telling me to do me for? this the internet lil buddy this shit aint phased me at all.

None of what you saying mean shit to me nigz make moves outside of this internet shit.

Quit bitchn take it how it is SOLID WORLD fuck a INSANE carry on

official contributor

Postby Evil Eye VELL » January 16th, 2010, 7:26 pm

yawn

lightweight contributor

Postby VICELORD55 » January 17th, 2010, 1:22 am

YEA JO BROTHERS GOT TO START BEING MORE USEFUL TO THEY SELF THEY NATION THEY FAMILY AND THEY COMMUNITY AS A WHOLE MAN REAL TALK PALMS UP RIGHT OVER LEFT ALMIGHTY!!!!!!!!!!!

official contributor

Postby Evil Eye VELL » January 17th, 2010, 11:35 am

VL's as a whole are not Muslims, just read the 14 Keys young Lords and u'll know were not, but in truth anyone who studies Lordism will see a connection between the MST of A...hell just look at your Holy Divine its starts out exactly the same way the Moorish American Prayer does...We aint Muslims but the Lit was written in prison ( I swear to serve my TIME constructively while IMPRISONED) n e one with half a brain can see the bro's writing the lit where also studying MST teaching we aint Moorish Americans but the lit seems to or seemed to draw off of it, and of course the unity with the stones back in the day had alot of influence....(some) Lords may not say say All is Well ...but they still say Almighty OR AVLN and that in itself comes from the stones also (ABPSN) that title is before the AVLN title the old title was VLN/ CVLN/ CVL inc...Mighty Mighty.

lightweight contributor

Postby IVL BLACK N GOLD » June 7th, 2010, 7:24 am

SolidFoe wrote:
evileyesolidvell wrote:Yall bro's be acting like yall so informed but yall Lordism be waaaay off! that lit yall spit is from the P.O.P " The presence of present the past is past the AVLN will forever last I am alive today..." The 8 principles is like " I swear upon my life as a rep. of the AVLN to never ..." yall forever hollering somebody sent off but yall lit be bogus as hell!

NIGGA WHO DA F*CK IS YOU? come on here talkin that dumbass sh*t keep it moving you acting like a straight up b*tch. yo dumbass sent off and I ain't finna clarify re-read your f*ckin lit and you'll see what me and 4 talking about. this why i be saying 4 of em or no of em aint you a IVL anyway? b*tch a$$ nigga F*CK you and your false a$$ demo that u stand for here go some more for you im a paraphrase this divine knowldge those who go astray from these principles shall have the wrath of vl come upon that a$$ that means yo b*tch a$$ don;t you got the nerve to be on this b*tch like you got U.E statues but you dont even know the 8'ps? PARDON THE BODY to all the other "RIGHTEOUS" LORDS ON HERE

nigga i dont think u have any i fuckin dea who you talking to my dude

official contributor
My Affiliation: black people

Postby ... » June 7th, 2010, 8:21 am

evileyesolidvell wrote:VL's as a whole are not Muslims, just read the 14 Keys young Lords and u'll know were not, but in truth anyone who studies Lordism will see a connection between the MST of A...hell just look at your Holy Divine its starts out exactly the same way the Moorish American Prayer does...We aint Muslims but the Lit was written in prison ( I swear to serve my TIME constructively while IMPRISONED) n e one with half a brain can see the bro's writing the lit where also studying MST teaching we aint Moorish Americans but the lit seems to or seemed to draw off of it, and of course the unity with the stones back in the day had alot of influence....(some) Lords may not say say All is Well ...but they still say Almighty OR AVLN and that in itself comes from the stones also (ABPSN) that title is before the AVLN title the old title was VLN/ CVLN/ CVL inc...Mighty Mighty.

brothers need to start changing the nature of the conversation what worked back then aint what it is now

black money for a black nation

lightweight contributor
Location: 205 Westside 9th CT Smithfield, BHam AKA Magic City, Alabama Foe
My Region: Down South
My Affiliation: Angelo 4CH

Postby BamaBoi 4CH » June 7th, 2010, 2:48 pm

UEM wrote:
evileyesolidvell wrote:VL's as a whole are not Muslims, just read the 14 Keys young Lords and u'll know were not, but in truth anyone who studies Lordism will see a connection between the MST of A...hell just look at your Holy Divine its starts out exactly the same way the Moorish American Prayer does...We aint Muslims but the Lit was written in prison ( I swear to serve my TIME constructively while IMPRISONED) n e one with half a brain can see the bro's writing the lit where also studying MST teaching we aint Moorish Americans but the lit seems to or seemed to draw off of it, and of course the unity with the stones back in the day had alot of influence....(some) Lords may not say say All is Well ...but they still say Almighty OR AVLN and that in itself comes from the stones also (ABPSN) that title is before the AVLN title the old title was VLN/ CVLN/ CVL inc...Mighty Mighty.

brothers need to start changing the nature of the conversation what worked back then aint what it is now

black money for a black nation

Streets is Lawless...That is the truth...They may be order, but when there is always some type of power...THERE IS ALWAYS SOME TYPE OF OPPOSITION This is the new code of the streets...actually this always been the "hidden" code of the streets. There really no true way to enforce what was back then, into this day of age...its all about being the opposition and self centric ideas. Everyone has there likes and dislikes.

lightweight contributor
Location: 205 Westside 9th CT Smithfield, BHam AKA Magic City, Alabama Foe
My Affiliation: Angelo 4CH

Postby BamaBoi 4CH » June 7th, 2010, 2:53 pm

If you notice today, thats why there is no true "One is all" solid mob...ITS VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO CONTROL EVERY SINGLE AND LAST PERSON WITHIN YOUR ORGANIZATIONeveryone will always have the natural right to be entitled to think how they want to think and believe how they want to believe...unless your ass was some Telekenisis, mind reading, taking over the brain shit. :lol: But thats on the trill

fresh meat

Postby LordProphet612 » June 10th, 2010, 7:21 am

buGsy wrote:
***UEMujahid wrote:1. What form of Islam to Lords teach?
2. What form of Islam do Stones teach?
3. What is authentic or "true" Islam as you claim?
4. Where do you feel the MSTA or any of its offshoots have conducted a scam?

I really hope you're not serious, joe! Lords walk around preaching the 5% and NOI concepts, like it's true Islaam... If you don't know what "true" Islaam is, joe, you need to open a Qur'aan (not that "Circle 7 Koran" by Drew Ali) and find out... Stones and Lords both stand under illegitimate forms of Islaam. They don't even follow the concepts that Sunnis follow, and that's probably closer to "pure" Islaam than any other forms in it's catagory. The MSTA was never real Islaam, they just used the name it inspired. Drew Ali came preaching a message, claiming to be the "Messiah" and the "Prophet" to the Moorish people, even though that contradicts the Holy Qur'aan, which says CLEARLY than Jesus (Isa) was the Messiah and Muhammad was the "seal of the prophets" (or the last one)... So, it's cool for these dudes to preach Islaam but to put themselves at the level of Jesus and Muhammad (PBUT)??? :wtf:

And if you wanna know about scams, check into those organizational "budgets" - those dudes impose taxes and membership fees on their members, even though they claim to be the Deen ul Allah. The NOI makes a killing off investors, and ride through the Chi - you can spot Louis Farrakhan's house a mile away! The 5%er dudes claim to be Allah Himself, saying they're the physical manifestation of Him, even to the extent of basing their "points" on the human body (Arm, Leg, Leg, Arm, Head), which is blasphemous! Yet, all the heads of those groups (MSTA and offshoots) claimed to have brought a NEW religion to the people, and they set themselves at the level of the prophet. And that's ridiculous! Muhammad didn't even claim to bring a "new" religion to his people - he was said to follow the Milla Ibrahim ("Religion of Abraham"). So, what are these other guys talking about???

you need to watch who you hang around. everybody that claim somethin, dont necessarily be what they claimin. Lords dont teach Islam. I myself am a C.V.L. and i am on my deen(sunni) to tha fullest. but Lords didnt push this on me and we dont push Islam on any man. i took my kalimatus shahada because i believe in my heart that their is no other god but Allah. as far as that circle 7 drew ali bullshit, ask the moes bout that. we aint a part of that.

fresh meat

Postby LordProphet612 » June 10th, 2010, 7:37 am

buGsy wrote:
***UEMujahid wrote:I was DEAD SERIOUS famo. Truth is, neither you or that cosignin @$$ nigga Islamicmoe know sh*t about what AVLN teaches. I said DONT ASSUME cuz you was gonna end up makin an @$$ out yoself. It aint on me to go into it deeper, but I'll tell you this much. Yo information about Vice Lords is BOGISH. Coming from a straight faith based aspect, the only Qur'an you gonna see a REAL MUSLIM pick up is the one translated by Maulana Muhammad Ali after they perform wudu. All that other sh*t you preaching sound good but holds half truths and misspeak, even down to yo "PBUT". Answer my original questions first then we can build on a solid foundation, till then keep yo speculation to yoself.

Huh? :wtf: If you're "dead serious" about that sh*t, you obviously don't know about real Islaam... If you want me to answer your questions (about what form of Islaam Stones and Lords teach), I'd say the answer is: NONE. What they teach is not Islaam at all, and any real Muslim would laugh at you if you tried to convince his otherwise - it's either that, or he'd strike you for blasphemy! The Qur'aan a "real Muslim" reads is in Arabic. It's just easier for people to study the Word in their own language, which is why NO MATTER WHAT TRANSLATION YOU READ, they'll all say that Al Qur'aan can't be completely and correctly translated - it's meant to be learned, studied, and recited in Arabic... Since you're saying that neither I not "I5lamicMoe5" know anything about what the AVLN teaches (which isn't as true as you think...), then it's safe to say that the Vice Lord nation DOES NOT teach Islaam...

i dont know too much about stones, but you dont know what Lords teach unless you were actually in one of them Goals. so keep us out yo false doctrine bullshit. My truthful and Fruitful teachings say totally different than the shit you sayin out yo mouf right now homeboy. you sound like a goofy mark. take yo ass back to a deciple function nigga, this is V.L. business.

official contributor
My Affiliation: "THE NATION"...

Re: Re:

Postby six6thdisciple » June 10th, 2010, 2:53 pm

buGsy wrote:
Mr.ALL-WELL wrote:In no way for or fashion am i takin any thing away from our brothers but the stones were the first gang in chicago...

That's a misconception, Moe... The "Disciples" were the first gang in Chicago that's still around today, popping up back in the early '40s as the "Mafia Disciples", an off-breed of the "Mobster Family" that was around in the '30s, which was a collaboration of Blacks and Italians who wanted to join forces and take over the southside. The "Mafia Disciples" are also the first gang to develop factions, having cliques called the "Corleones", the "Gambinos", and the "Mafiosos", some of which are still around today... Stones, Lords, and Kings didn't pop up until the '50s, joe... The Mafia Disciples held things down on the westside, as well as around Englewood, West Englewood, and parts of SouthShore. The ones out west and on the eastside eventually got drowned out by the Lords and Stones, but the ones in Englewood eventually collided with a certain person (there are probably only a few niggas who know who that person is...) and became known as the "Devil's Disciples", spreading all over what is now "No Love", the former "Disciple City", and "MoeTown" - and that's even before King David (RIP) of the Folks even popped up on the scene... Just a little history for the jacks... :2cents:

SO YOUR TELLING ME THERE WAS A "DISCIPLE CITY" BEFORE KING DAVID???

superior contributor

Postby Solidified » June 10th, 2010, 2:57 pm

This nigga bugman be sayin sum str8 off the wall shit. I have NEVER sen a Lord going around talkin bout sum noi or circle 7 koran shit, niggas Will say ANYTHING to aid they case.

lightweight contributor

Postby Playa 75 » June 11th, 2010, 10:21 pm

ALMIGHTY

official contributor
My Affiliation: MONEY BEFORE ANYTHING UNKNOWN VICE LORD NATION

Postby LORDMELLIMELMBAVLN » October 2nd, 2010, 2:48 pm

Mr.ALL-WELL wrote:
6TreyBanger wrote:Lordz are the oldest mob in the Chi. I will pay homage to the Lordz for the way they came up. But 6 still flies High.

In no way for or fashion am i takin any thing away from our brothers but the stones were the first gang in chicago but i love the vice lords just as well as i love my black stones i grew up on the west side right around lawndale the lords over all have the west side its a nice chunk of us(stones) and a very big chunk of foes(all most tied with lords) but they havce a story no 1 can hate on even the gangsters have 2 respect it all is truly well 2 The ALMIGHTY VICELORDS

MUCH RESPECT MOE BUT THE AVLN BEEN HERE SINCE 1954 THE STONES CAME UP AROUND 1960 AS THE BLACKSTONE RANGERS BUT THE ONLY MOE HOOD OUT WEST IS OVER HERE BY ME AROUND L TOWN ON CHICAGO AVE

official contributor

Postby LORDMELLIMELMBAVLN » October 2nd, 2010, 2:57 pm

LordProphet612 wrote:
buGsy wrote:
***UEMujahid wrote:I was DEAD SERIOUS famo. Truth is, neither you or that cosignin @$$ nigga Islamicmoe know sh*t about what AVLN teaches. I said DONT ASSUME cuz you was gonna end up makin an @$$ out yoself. It aint on me to go into it deeper, but I'll tell you this much. Yo information about Vice Lords is BOGISH. Coming from a straight faith based aspect, the only Qur'an you gonna see a REAL MUSLIM pick up is the one translated by Maulana Muhammad Ali after they perform wudu. All that other sh*t you preaching sound good but holds half truths and misspeak, even down to yo "PBUT". Answer my original questions first then we can build on a solid foundation, till then keep yo speculation to yoself.

Huh? :wtf: If you're "dead serious" about that sh*t, you obviously don't know about real Islaam... If you want me to answer your questions (about what form of Islaam Stones and Lords teach), I'd say the answer is: NONE. What they teach is not Islaam at all, and any real Muslim would laugh at you if you tried to convince his otherwise - it's either that, or he'd strike you for blasphemy! The Qur'aan a "real Muslim" reads is in Arabic. It's just easier for people to study the Word in their own language, which is why NO MATTER WHAT TRANSLATION YOU READ, they'll all say that Al Qur'aan can't be completely and correctly translated - it's meant to be learned, studied, and recited in Arabic... Since you're saying that neither I not "I5lamicMoe5" know anything about what the AVLN teaches (which isn't as true as you think...), then it's safe to say that the Vice Lord nation DOES NOT teach Islaam...

i dont know too much about stones, but you dont know what Lords teach unless you were actually in one of them Goals. so keep us out yo false doctrine bullshit. My truthful and Fruitful teachings say totally different than the sh*t you sayin out yo mouf right now homeboy. you sound like a goofy mark. take yo a$$ back to a deciple function nigga, this is V.L. business.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rasta: DAMN :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: HE IS RIGHT BUGZ U TRIPPIN ON THAT DECIPLE MAFIA SHIT AND ON TRYIN TO TELL US VL BROS ABOUT VL BIZNESS SHIT I HEARD PLENTY SHIT BOUT GD LIT AND SHIT BUT I DONT KNOW CUZ GUESS WHAT :wtf: IM NOT A GD AND U NOT A LORD SO DEAD THAT SHIT :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

official contributor
My Affiliation: LNF MOBB

Postby IVL BLACK N GOLD ONLY » October 2nd, 2010, 7:08 pm

Mr.ALL-WELL wrote:
6TreyBanger wrote:Lordz are the oldest mob in the Chi. I will pay homage to the Lordz for the way they came up. But 6 still flies High.

In no way for or fashion am i takin any thing away from our brothers but the stones were the first gang in chicago but i love the vice lords just as well as i love my black stones i grew up on the west side right around lawndale the lords over all have the west side its a nice chunk of us(stones) and a very big chunk of foes(all most tied with lords) but they havce a story no 1 can hate on even the gangsters have 2 respect it all is truly well 2 The ALMIGHTY VICELORDS

u fuckin idiot we brought the stones in :lmao: bull was like calloways cousin and got permission to start some shit up but had no one to bring people in so we brought in all the original stones until they had numbers :lol:

official contributor

Postby IVL BLACK N GOLD ONLY » October 2nd, 2010, 7:25 pm

im gonna tell u like this. its black and gold forever. IN5ANE world 9 -22-12-14 but most importantly VICELORD NATION FOREVER!!

official contributor
My Affiliation: LIFE

Postby Gittymo » October 2nd, 2010, 10:14 pm

9221214 FOREVER

lightweight contributor
My Region: Nationwide

Postby Seefluid » October 3rd, 2010, 6:23 pm

Gittymo wrote:9221214 FOREVER

Aye eye, how can one truely "c" without dat 3 doe.....3.22.12.14 :2cents:

official contributor

Postby IVL BLACK N GOLD ONLY » October 4th, 2010, 3:53 am

CVL_Fluid_Dwells wrote:

u cant C without yo eye tho and u cant travel if u dont C where ur goin

lightweight contributor

Postby Seefluid » October 4th, 2010, 7:03 am

IVL BLACK N GOLD ONLY wrote:
CVL_Fluid_Dwells wrote:

I guess it takes ALL the organs to make up the body huh? lol because if one can't "C" without the "I" in order to "TRAVEL" the "FOUR CORNERS" of the universe that would make one gullible due to being unconscious of his/her surroundings and environment leaving them in a state of the "UNKNOWN" destined for doom/death in the final hands of the "UNDERTAKERS" unless you're well connected and protected by the "MAFIA"

VICE LORD CRAZY :lol:

official contributor

Postby LORDMELLIMELMBAVLN » October 4th, 2010, 11:42 am

ITS GOOD TO SEE ALL MY VL BROS UNDIVIDED UP ON THIS SHIT AVLN FOREVER

fresh meat
My Affiliation: N/A

Postby THE GRAND PRINCE » October 4th, 2010, 11:16 pm

I5lamicmoe5 wrote:yo BuGsy U a Muslim Bro?

I greet you with the sign of the Black Sign of Masters. I'm The Grand Prince who dwells in the secret place of The Great Mind who manifested this all into existence. Be and so it is. I come to you seeking to build&destroy with you for what you spoke comes to be the greatest word of submission spoken on this web site. If you are able, I would like to build&destroy with on the wisdom of the Black Sign of Masters.

official contributor

Postby IVL BLACK N GOLD ONLY » October 4th, 2010, 11:51 pm

CVL_Fluid_Dwells wrote:
IVL BLACK N GOLD ONLY wrote:
CVL_Fluid_Dwells wrote:

I guess it takes ALL the organs to make up the body huh? lol because if one can't "C" without the "I" in order to "TRAVEL" the "FOUR CORNERS" of the universe that would make one gullible due to being unconscious of his/her surroundings and environment leaving them in a state of the "UNKNOWN" destined for doom/death in the final hands of the "UNDERTAKERS" unless you're well connected and protected by the "MAFIA"

VICE LORD CRAZY :lol:

:lmao: that was exactly my point bro and u got it.

fresh meat
My Affiliation: Imperial Insane Vice Lords

Postby ChiefGutta5 » December 15th, 2010, 1:48 am

SolidFoe wrote:

4. Since you want to throw the S.O.L in there you should have hollered at me through the P.M on some between brothers type shit not trying to stunt in public like you a damn Chief Elite. Our minds are for the same cause me and u being one and the same you should have let me know your thoughts. Instead you chose to talk that tough shit bout who sent off etc.
Give a fuck if you in Detroit you HAVE to honor what D.C saying. Same principle apply if yall was truly able to make moves you nigz would be in Chicago or at least a surrounding suburb.

Don't try to pull that humble shit now you still a ol cluck ass nigga mad at life. 4 ever and always SOLID

THE ONLY VICE LORD LIT I EVER SEEN ON THE INTERNET WAS U.V.L SHIT AND THATS ALL U GONE EVER FIND BRA SO DONT TALK ABOUT A WHOLE GENERATION OF BROTHERS IF ITS JUST THEM GHOST NIGGAZ WHO CANT SEEM TO SHUT THA FUCK UP. AND ON SUM REAL VL SHIT BRA ITS ALL LOVE TO THEM REAL CITY LORDS BUT YALL NIGGAZ FULL OF IT REAL TALK. ITS NIGGAZ WHO DONE GUN NIGGAZ DOWN YEARS AGO FO THA TURF YALL CALL HOME BUT AT THA SAME TIME ITS BROTHERS IN DIFFERENT CITYS AND STATE WHO DOIN THA SAME THEM CHIEFS DID BACK THEN RIGH NA. SO IF U THINK A NIGGA SPOSE TO HONOR U JUST CUZ U FROM THA CHI THEN FUCK U NIGGA AND UNLESS U A CHIEF THEN SHUT THA FUCK UP. ITS REAL KILLAZ EVERY WHERE PEOPLES AND FOLKS SO JUST CUZ U FROM THA CITY DONT MEAN SHIT AND IF U AINT TALKIN BOUT HOW WE NEED TO BETTER THA NATION AS A WHOLE THEN SHUT THA FUCK UP CUZ ITS DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR AND U CHOSE DEATH U DUMB ASS NIGGA.

"MIGHTY"

official contributor

Postby SolidFoe » December 15th, 2010, 12:11 pm

Fuck you talking about fuck you too then come in here commenting on some old ass shit and on top of that you got the whole situation fucked up. You can't point where I asked any nigga to honor ME for any got damn reason. Fuck what you heard nigz ain't honoring shit or where you from whether you holding 3 of em or even a glove nigz don't care.

You come out the wood work dickriding stand on your own as a man you can obviously tell by the man post he ain't need nobody to come on this co-signing. I ain't no chief of shit but at the same time nigga i give a fuck if you a chief of this whole mob im a man before anything you ain't finna sit up here an tell me to do shit whether it be the net or the street. you a hoe fam you getting emotional over another nigga shit. unless you one of them fake lords who feelings get hurt whenever a nigga say sum you think got something remotely to do with you.

4 love 4 life 4 ever 4 always SOLID

official contributor

Postby Mr Chicago » December 15th, 2010, 12:18 pm

SolidFoe wrote:Fuck you talking about fuck you too then come in here commenting on some old ass shit and on top of that you got the whole situation fucked up. You can't point where I asked any nigga to honor ME for any got damn reason. Fuck what you heard nigz ain't honoring shit or where you from whether you holding 3 of em or even a glove nigz don't care.You come out the wood work dickriding stand on your own as a man you can obviously tell by the man post he ain't need nobody to come on this co-signing. I ain't no chief of shit but at the same time nigga i give a fuck if you a chief of this whole mob im a man before anything you ain't finna sit up here an tell me to do shit whether it be the net or the street. you a hoe fam you getting emotional over another nigga shit. unless you one of them fake lords who feelings get hurt whenever a nigga say sum you think got something remotely to do with you.

Gat damn Im confused?!?!? Some1 on here said something to the effect that the cain of command of the AVLs were back and order and old niggas was holding shit down WTF :wtf:

official contributor

Postby SolidFoe » December 15th, 2010, 12:25 pm

Mr Chicago wrote:
SolidFoe wrote:Fuck you talking about fuck you too then come in here commenting on some old ass shit and on top of that you got the whole situation fucked up. You can't point where I asked any nigga to honor ME for any got damn reason. Fuck what you heard nigz ain't honoring shit or where you from whether you holding 3 of em or even a glove nigz don't care.You come out the wood work dickriding stand on your own as a man you can obviously tell by the man post he ain't need nobody to come on this co-signing. I ain't no chief of shit but at the same time nigga i give a fuck if you a chief of this whole mob im a man before anything you ain't finna sit up here an tell me to do shit whether it be the net or the street. you a hoe fam you getting emotional over another nigga shit. unless you one of them fake lords who feelings get hurt whenever a nigga say sum you think got something remotely to do with you.

Gat damn Im confused?!?!? Some1 on here said something to the effect that the cain of command of the AVLs were back and order and old niggas was holding shit down WTF :wtf:

This shit getting old MOE it seem like you search through every Lord post to find the littlest part of the post that say some negative then bold it out and reply to it. i been saying what i been on since i signed up on this bitch. Like I said what I be on don't mean every other Vice Lord or 4 gon do what I do. At the same time ain't no secret what goes down outside with ANY MOB

official contributor

Postby Mr Chicago » December 15th, 2010, 12:33 pm

SolidFoe wrote:
Mr Chicago wrote:

This shit getting old MOE it seem like you search through every Lord post to find the littlest part of the post that say some negative then bold it out and reply to it. i been saying what i been on since i signed up on this bitch. Like I said what I be on don't mean every other Vice Lord or 4 gon do what I do. At the same time ain't no secret what goes down outside with ANY MOB

:tiphat: Im jus saying doe like I said b4 SOME people have a fixation with fantasy :2cents: SHIT I feel u 100% on dat SHIT I damn near beat the LIFE out one of da "Gs" a couple months ago :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

official contributor

Postby ... » December 15th, 2010, 1:30 pm

SolidFoe wrote:
Mr Chicago wrote:

dis nigga stupid as hell. bros WHO FROM THE CITY been hollin da same shit FOR YEARS on dis bitch and all a sudden he draw a blank on how niggas been drawin when it suit whateva dumb madness he wanna keep up. nann once would he begin 2 talk about da garbage his mob into or how they got the SAME exact problems as every other mob. fuckin clown refer to the sig

official contributor

Postby ... » December 15th, 2010, 1:31 pm

THIS POST WAS MADE YEARS AGO
... wrote:On another note, niggas be killin me wit all dis bullshit man. Like any one mob is actually ON DEY BUSINESS like back when. I said it a long time ago, niggas rotate wit who dey want to how they want to and aint nobody GONE DO SHIT. When yall wanna start tellin da truth about Chicago and yall mobs in general, I'm wit it cuz I been down like four flats gotdammit. Check dat phoney shit in da door and come on in.

official contributor

Postby Evil Eye VELL » December 15th, 2010, 7:00 pm

@ Chief I don't know who u r but everything is Mighty Lord...that's from a while ago :lmao:...This is the 2nd time this happened one of the younger Shabbaz came on a while back and did the same thing u doin its All well and def all love...but this shit old ass hell...and me n 4 talked in a pm...Young Solid is a righteous son, and did what he shouldv'e done...if he wouldv'e backed down i wouldve have no respect for Lord...that shit gave me more respect for the lil nigga...I didn't like the lil nig @ first but I still was wishing he was one of my soldiers...foe be on his shit and if any bro know Vell that is what matters to me most bout this Nation...bro's being on their shit...u aint gotta like nigs to respect them...We are all men b4 anything and for the True VL's I know they know what that saying really means we are MAN b4 anything...2nd 2 none but one and yall the biz...salaam!

lightweight contributor

Postby Playa 75 » December 15th, 2010, 11:30 pm

ChiefGutta5 wrote:
SolidFoe wrote:

THE ONLY VICE LORD LIT I EVER SEEN ON THE INTERNET WAS U.V.L SHIT AND THATS ALL U GONE EVER FIND BRA SO DONT TALK ABOUT A WHOLE GENERATION OF BROTHERS IF ITS JUST THEM GHOST NIGGAZ WHO CANT SEEM TO SHUT THA FUCK UP. AND ON SUM REAL VL SHIT BRA ITS ALL LOVE TO THEM REAL CITY LORDS BUT YALL NIGGAZ FULL OF IT REAL TALK. ITS NIGGAZ WHO DONE GUN NIGGAZ DOWN YEARS AGO FO THA TURF YALL CALL HOME BUT AT THA SAME TIME ITS BROTHERS IN DIFFERENT CITYS AND STATE WHO DOIN THA SAME THEM CHIEFS DID BACK THEN RIGH NA. SO IF U THINK A NIGGA SPOSE TO HONOR U JUST CUZ U FROM THA CHI THEN FUCK U NIGGA AND UNLESS U A CHIEF THEN SHUT THA FUCK UP. ITS REAL KILLAZ EVERY WHERE PEOPLES AND FOLKS SO JUST CUZ U FROM THA CITY DONT MEAN SHIT AND IF U AINT TALKIN BOUT HOW WE NEED TO BETTER THA NATION AS A WHOLE THEN SHUT THA FUCK UP CUZ ITS DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR AND U CHOSE DEATH U DUMB ASS NIGGA.

"MIGHTY"

nigga wat the fuck u gotta say bout us ghost? we do as much as every other branch. plus i aint see no uvl lit on da compter.

official contributor
My Affiliation: 22-12

Postby 4CH » December 16th, 2010, 11:16 am

FOR A NIGGUH TO HAVE SEEN SOME LIT ONLINE SURE SEEMS LIKE YOU(ChiefGutta5 )HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR LIT ONLINE.RE-READ WHAT YOU WROTE.& I PEEPED SOMETHING ELSE FISHY AS HELL BUT I'MA SHUT THE FUCK UP.

official contributor

Postby Mr Chicago » December 16th, 2010, 2:42 pm

4CH wrote:FOR A NIGGUH TO HAVE SEEN SOME LIT ONLINE SURE SEEMS LIKE YOU(ChiefGutta5 )HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR LIT ONLINE.RE-READ WHAT YOU WROTE.& I PEEPED SOMETHING ELSE FISHY AS HELL BUT I'MA SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Damn every since u got yo lil "status" u been goin in :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

official contributor
My Affiliation: 22-12

Postby 4CH » December 16th, 2010, 4:53 pm

Mr Chicago wrote:
4CH wrote:FOR A NIGGUH TO HAVE SEEN SOME LIT ONLINE SURE SEEMS LIKE YOU(ChiefGutta5 )HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR LIT ONLINE.RE-READ WHAT YOU WROTE.& I PEEPED SOMETHING ELSE FISHY AS HELL BUT I'MA SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Damn every since u got yo lil "status" u been goin in :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
why u watchin me mo man? u always gotta say some shit u out to use that energy u got in another way.Fuck status.

lightweight contributor

Postby Playa 75 » December 16th, 2010, 7:50 pm

he gotta be searching lit.

official contributor

Postby ... » December 21st, 2010, 9:58 am

these black bros from other organizations take our kindness for weakness and thats some real shit. bros would rather represent than gangbang cuz we recognize who the real oppressor whose proper name is ROME is but they steady be shittin on the bros cuz we welcome dey bitch snake asses w open arms based off who dey is as a black individual

thats why i stopped fuckin w deez niggas and bouncin outta town. shit BEEN dead yall just too blind 2 recognize

lightweight contributor

Postby Seefluid » December 21st, 2010, 1:45 pm

... wrote:these black bros from other organizations take our kindness for weakness and thats some real shit. bros would rather represent than gangbang cuz we recognize who the real oppressor whose proper name is ROME is but they steady be shittin on the bros cuz we welcome dey bitch snake asses w open arms based off who dey is as a black individual

thats why i stopped fuckin w deez niggas and bouncin outta town. shit BEEN dead yall just too blind 2 recognize

:2cents:

... wrote:and this the KILLER PART

our people. let me say it again OUR PEOPLE. BLACK PEOPLE

marched, organized, sat-in, got they head cracked, arrested, murdered, maimed, and lynched so that we could get a spot at the table AINT NOBODY ELSE DO THAT SHIT but who the main ones BENEFITING FROM OUR SACRIFICE

not us. the gangstas took over the youth and led em down a road of ignorance. look at the community past 68 and yall tell me what happened. damn fools

niggas aint understanding or simply not acceptin da fact da lords outwest truely and sincerely wuz on
exactly wat fred hampton wuz on outsouth in tryna promote unity, awareness, upliftment, community etc
but thanx 2 cointelpro n addition 2 da egos of ignorant petty ass niggas
emerged discord rather than being on 1 accord smh
fuk dis shit niggas aint tryna kum 2getha or gain economical knowledge.
we'd rather constantly attack our own instead of supportin our own
stayin unaware and remain dependent on.....
remainin DIVIDED and OPPRESSED

official contributor

Postby ... » December 21st, 2010, 1:55 pm

we can start the real discussion doe

the only reason any one of these mobs could flourish since the mid 70s is based off HOW IGNORANT AND DESTRUCTIVE they can be. who can destroy more lives, who done brainwashed more black bros into thinking its cool to kill our own and dont give a fuck about spendin da rest of they life in prison. and truth told, from a grown man standpoint. deez niggas who claim to be super tough be straight up HOES who out for SELF once dey get reminded dat dey got a family

lightweight contributor

Postby Seefluid » December 21st, 2010, 2:22 pm

... wrote:we can start the real discussion doe

the only reason any one of these mobs could flourish since the mid 70s is based off HOW IGNORANT AND DESTRUCTIVE they can be. who can destroy more lives, who done brainwashed more black bros into thinking its cool to kill our own and dont give a fuck about spendin da rest of they life in prison. and truth told, from a grown man standpoint. deez niggas who claim to be super tough be straight up HOES who out for SELF once dey get reminded dat dey got a family

c'mon lord dats all innocent its simply common knowledge of SELF lol smh
being a g is defined by having characteristics of a degenerate smh
forget bout da programs and business brothas tried igniting in da hood
all dat matters is who took da W in dis war or who took da L in dat war
not realizing we @ war with our fukin selves ova b.s. on sum self genocide type shit smh
niggas boastin on body counts n doing bids
rather than carrying they ass to school gettin dat piece of paper that leads to da gain of more paper
minus da coat tailing of da diks cuz a nigga LEGAL
niggas got da nerve to commit crimes
and can't even read whats on a simple traffic violation ticket smh they jus be signing they names smh

official contributor

Postby ... » December 21st, 2010, 2:40 pm

whats worse is that shit so fucked up that bros dont wanna even come outta da woodwork 2 put it 2getha cuz its so many degenerates saturated throughout da count. mfs dont wanna risk shit cuz we aint on da same page and u talkin bout families at stake.

we got a network that spans states that if leveraged, equals collective buying and lobbying power. lobby for jobs, housing, business, and issues that are central to the progress of our community from a grassroots level. we are truly our own worst enemy on these streets

lightweight contributor

Postby Seefluid » December 21st, 2010, 4:15 pm

... wrote:whats worse is that shit so fucked up that bros dont wanna even come outta da woodwork 2 put it 2getha cuz its so many degenerates saturated throughout da count. mfs dont wanna risk shit cuz we aint on da same page and u talkin bout families at stake.

we got a network that spans states that if leveraged, equals collective buying and lobbying power. lobby for jobs, housing, business, and issues that are central to the progress of our community from a grassroots level. we are truly our own worst enemy on these streets

nawl we'd rather continue lobbying for
exploitation of shorties, toe taggin fellow brothas, slangin gainin TEMPORARY assets
in da hood a mofo wings bound 2 get clipped before he/she think bout spreadin em flying anywhere smh
u know the mentality uh-oh he making moves he mite outshine me diminishing my illusion of superiority
seems as if doe NOBODY has their OWN thoughts and sense of direction in da hood nowadays smh
my mans aint tryna do shit why should i smh da numba of goofy send-off niggas BEEN on da come-up
all in favor of keepin oppression alive :tiphat: smh

official contributor

Postby Evil Eye VELL » December 21st, 2010, 6:40 pm

For some of us there is an excuse but for many there isn't one...like the old proverb says it takes a village to raise a child...we gotta take over for these shorties...we know their pops and big bro's, uncles and cousins are dead or in jail...why not lead these younger ones into righteousness don't make since to keep using shorties as hired guns anymore cause they gettn charged as adults and were fukn up the rest of their lives....this dope we slanging save dat look fuck puttin it back in whitey's pocket...put ur money behind a young ball player, rapper etc...help a nig in ur hood go to college wit that loot...close down these liquor stores and "Churches" raping the people for the pennies they have....everyone one of us who has a child lets be a father to him...since most of us never had one...lets reclaim our community...lets police our own shit...80% of cocaine/ crack users are hispanic and white...yet 80% of the people gettn locked up for slanging is us...stop nigs from slanging in the hood...take that shit over to the white community...aint shit changed like Malik El Hajj Shabazz said bro's was killing each other for steppn on one another shoes but will let whitey throw bricks and bottles at a non-violence march wtf?....we harm our own b4 we harm another....lets get our priorities straight...if we are the leaders of these communities lets lead!

official contributor

Postby ... » December 21st, 2010, 6:51 pm

the outlet i seek to provide is thru business and commerce. black money for a black nation u feel me

PreviousNext