LOOK AT THIS BAD BLACK BITCH! I WOULD DEF BE HER SLAVE!!!



CLICK HERE TO SEE EXCLUSIVE HOOD HOES HACKED & EXPOSED!!!

lightweight contributor
Posts: 290
Joined: August 8th, 2011, 11:01 am
My Region: Nationwide

LOOK AT THIS BAD BLACK BITCH! I WOULD DEF BE HER SLAVE!!!

Postby NWK GOBLIN » August 10th, 2011, 3:25 pm

YO U CANT TELL ME THIS BITCH AINT BADDER THAN A 2 YEAR OLD.LOL I WOULD DO WATEVER THIS CHIC TOLD ME TO DO.LOL O YEA GO TO MY BLACK VS SPANISH GIRL THREAD AND POST PICS. JUS A NEW HOBBY FOR MY HOOD-UP NIGGAZ :tiphat: AND HERE SHE IS.....

Image





official contributor
User avatar
Posts: 2856
Joined: September 21st, 2010, 8:44 am
My Region: East Coast
My Affiliation: Goldberg Gangsters Double G'z

Re: LOOK AT THIS BAD BLACK BITCH! I WOULD DEF BE HER SLAVE!!

Postby NuyorkGunna » August 10th, 2011, 3:34 pm

NWK GOBLIN wrote:YO U CANT TELL ME THIS BITCH AINT BADDER THAN A 2 YEAR OLD.LOL I WOULD DO WATEVER THIS CHIC TOLD ME TO DO.LOL O YEA GO TO MY BLACK VS SPANISH GIRL THREAD AND POST PICS. JUS A NEW HOBBY FOR MY HOOD-UP NIGGAZ :tiphat: AND HERE SHE IS.....

Image



she dont even look purely black,looks like some idian or dominican but damn a slave?im guessing your a virgin then?

official contributor
Posts: 927
Joined: December 30th, 2008, 10:19 pm
My Region: East Coast
My Affiliation: blah blah

Re: LOOK AT THIS BAD BLACK BITCH! I WOULD DEF BE HER SLAVE!!

Postby dominicancity » August 10th, 2011, 5:51 pm

She Deff A 1000000000000000000000. Bad As Fuck

official contributor
User avatar
Posts: 2577
Joined: September 27th, 2008, 10:01 pm
Location: THE MIDDLE EAST (DMV)
My Region: Nationwide
My Affiliation: UNITED STATES GUN CLUB

Re: LOOK AT THIS BAD BLACK BITCH! I WOULD DEF BE HER SLAVE!!

Postby SOUTH EAST SLIM » August 10th, 2011, 6:51 pm

:hitit: :hitit: :hitit:

lightweight contributor
User avatar
Posts: 384
Joined: May 24th, 2011, 12:49 am
My Region: East Coast
My Affiliation: FUCKING YOUR MOM

Re: LOOK AT THIS BAD BLACK BITCH! I WOULD DEF BE HER SLAVE!!

Postby waveycrocket » August 11th, 2011, 11:35 pm

Looks like a average bitch from Wash Heights / Bronx

official contributor
Posts: 1373
Joined: January 6th, 2011, 10:54 am
My Region: East Coast

Re: LOOK AT THIS BAD BLACK BITCH! I WOULD DEF BE HER SLAVE!!

Postby uptownyubmontana » August 11th, 2011, 11:40 pm

waveycrocket wrote:Looks like a average bitch from Wash Heights / Bronx



:2cents: :2cents:

fresh meat
Posts: 54
Joined: May 20th, 2011, 12:07 am
My Region: Down South
My Affiliation: NYB

Re: LOOK AT THIS BAD BLACK BITCH! I WOULD DEF BE HER SLAVE!!

Postby GSTAR5up » August 11th, 2011, 11:53 pm

shit u kan tell dat bitch got ass 4 days.. yea dat bitch would get sum niggas killed in charleston

lightweight contributor
User avatar
Posts: 388
Joined: February 15th, 2011, 6:54 pm
Location: HARLEM , USA
My Region: East Coast
My Affiliation: CAPITOLS

Re: LOOK AT THIS BAD BLACK BITCH! I WOULD DEF BE HER SLAVE!!

Postby SmurfDaYBoss » August 12th, 2011, 12:17 am

Id buss but ive seen better . Would be nice if she had some titties

lightweight contributor
User avatar
Posts: 141
Joined: July 26th, 2011, 2:25 am
Location: Darksyde EXT21
My Region: East Coast
My Affiliation: Six Trey Gangster Disciple

Re: LOOK AT THIS BAD BLACK BITCH! I WOULD DEF BE HER SLAVE!!

Postby Flizzy Folks GD63 » August 12th, 2011, 2:32 am

this bitch is dum wack my g lol mad boney wit da bird face, mad washed up lookin

lightweight contributor
User avatar
Posts: 333
Joined: June 5th, 2011, 5:18 pm
Location: NY/NJ/PA
My Region: East Coast

Re: LOOK AT THIS BAD BLACK BITCH! I WOULD DEF BE HER SLAVE!!

Postby theTRISTATEkidd » August 12th, 2011, 2:54 am

she bad, but i aint no bitches slave :tiphat:

official contributor
User avatar
Posts: 1103
Joined: November 16th, 2010, 2:24 pm
Location: WET LATINA PUSSY
My Region: East Coast
My Affiliation: FUCKIN BITCHES IN PORNOS

Re: LOOK AT THIS BAD BLACK BITCH! I WOULD DEF BE HER SLAVE!!

Postby thug angel » August 12th, 2011, 6:54 am

Flizzy Folks GD63 wrote:this bitch is dum wack my g lol mad boney wit da bird face, mad washed up lookin

man 4real son u on sum other shit 4real nigga u on sum other shit :smh:

lightweight contributor
User avatar
Posts: 343
Joined: May 25th, 2011, 12:37 pm
My Region: Midwest

Re: LOOK AT THIS BAD BLACK BITCH! I WOULD DEF BE HER SLAVE!!

Postby GuddaX » August 12th, 2011, 7:17 am

L.I.B.kid wrote:
NWK GOBLIN wrote:YO U CANT TELL ME THIS BITCH AINT BADDER THAN A 2 YEAR OLD.LOL I WOULD DO WATEVER THIS CHIC TOLD ME TO DO.LOL O YEA GO TO MY BLACK VS SPANISH GIRL THREAD AND POST PICS. JUS A NEW HOBBY FOR MY HOOD-UP NIGGAZ :tiphat: AND HERE SHE IS.....

Image



she dont even look purely black,looks like some idian or dominican but damn a slave?im guessing your a virgin then?
she Looks like indian :tiphat:

official contributor
User avatar
Posts: 1103
Joined: November 16th, 2010, 2:24 pm
Location: WET LATINA PUSSY
My Region: East Coast
My Affiliation: FUCKIN BITCHES IN PORNOS

Re: LOOK AT THIS BAD BLACK BITCH! I WOULD DEF BE HER SLAVE!!

Postby thug angel » August 12th, 2011, 7:24 am

GuddaX wrote:
L.I.B.kid wrote:
NWK GOBLIN wrote:YO U CANT TELL ME THIS BITCH AINT BADDER THAN A 2 YEAR OLD.LOL I WOULD DO WATEVER THIS CHIC TOLD ME TO DO.LOL O YEA GO TO MY BLACK VS SPANISH GIRL THREAD AND POST PICS. JUS A NEW HOBBY FOR MY HOOD-UP NIGGAZ :tiphat: AND HERE SHE IS.....

Image



she dont even look purely black,looks like some idian or dominican but damn a slave?im guessing your a virgin then?
she Looks like indian :tiphat:

she looks like she wanna get fucked :jerk:

lightweight contributor
User avatar
Posts: 343
Joined: May 25th, 2011, 12:37 pm
My Region: Midwest

Re: LOOK AT THIS BAD BLACK BITCH! I WOULD DEF BE HER SLAVE!!

Postby GuddaX » August 12th, 2011, 7:34 am

thug angel wrote:
GuddaX wrote:
L.I.B.kid wrote:
NWK GOBLIN wrote:YO U CANT TELL ME THIS BITCH AINT BADDER THAN A 2 YEAR OLD.LOL I WOULD DO WATEVER THIS CHIC TOLD ME TO DO.LOL O YEA GO TO MY BLACK VS SPANISH GIRL THREAD AND POST PICS. JUS A NEW HOBBY FOR MY HOOD-UP NIGGAZ :tiphat: AND HERE SHE IS.....

Image



she dont even look purely black,looks like some idian or dominican but damn a slave?im guessing your a virgin then?
she Looks like indian :tiphat:

she looks like she wanna get fucked :jerk:

:tiphat:
She would be fucked

official contributor
User avatar
Posts: 1103
Joined: November 16th, 2010, 2:24 pm
Location: WET LATINA PUSSY
My Region: East Coast
My Affiliation: FUCKIN BITCHES IN PORNOS

Re: LOOK AT THIS BAD BLACK BITCH! I WOULD DEF BE HER SLAVE!!

Postby thug angel » August 12th, 2011, 7:59 am

GuddaX wrote:
thug angel wrote:
GuddaX wrote:
L.I.B.kid wrote:
NWK GOBLIN wrote:YO U CANT TELL ME THIS BITCH AINT BADDER THAN A 2 YEAR OLD.LOL I WOULD DO WATEVER THIS CHIC TOLD ME TO DO.LOL O YEA GO TO MY BLACK VS SPANISH GIRL THREAD AND POST PICS. JUS A NEW HOBBY FOR MY HOOD-UP NIGGAZ :tiphat: AND HERE SHE IS.....

Image



she dont even look purely black,looks like some idian or dominican but damn a slave?im guessing your a virgin then?
she Looks like indian :tiphat:

she looks like she wanna get fucked :jerk:

:tiphat:
She would be fucked

u can tell dat bitch a beast n bed :rasta:

official contributor
User avatar
Posts: 1652
Joined: August 3rd, 2011, 10:17 am
Location: DMV
My Region: East Coast

Re: LOOK AT THIS BAD BLACK BITCH! I WOULD DEF BE HER SLAVE!!

Postby B301BC » August 12th, 2011, 8:04 am

if her skin was white she be on point :jerk:

lightweight contributor
User avatar
Posts: 343
Joined: May 25th, 2011, 12:37 pm
My Region: Midwest

Re: LOOK AT THIS BAD BLACK BITCH! I WOULD DEF BE HER SLAVE!!

Postby GuddaX » August 12th, 2011, 8:41 am

thug angel wrote:
GuddaX wrote:
thug angel wrote:
GuddaX wrote:
L.I.B.kid wrote:
NWK GOBLIN wrote:YO U CANT TELL ME THIS BITCH AINT BADDER THAN A 2 YEAR OLD.LOL I WOULD DO WATEVER THIS CHIC TOLD ME TO DO.LOL O YEA GO TO MY BLACK VS SPANISH GIRL THREAD AND POST PICS. JUS A NEW HOBBY FOR MY HOOD-UP NIGGAZ :tiphat: AND HERE SHE IS.....

Image



she dont even look purely black,looks like some idian or dominican but damn a slave?im guessing your a virgin then?
she Looks like indian :tiphat:

she looks like she wanna get fucked :jerk:

:tiphat:
She would be fucked

u can tell dat bitch a beast n bed :rasta:


:tiphat:

heavyweight contributor
User avatar
Posts: 7182
Joined: June 14th, 2007, 6:08 pm
My Region: East Coast

Re: LOOK AT THIS BAD BLACK BITCH! I WOULD DEF BE HER SLAVE!!

Postby STOP IT FIVEE!! » August 12th, 2011, 9:44 am

Flizzy Folks GD63 wrote:this bitch is dum wack my g lol mad boney wit da bird face, mad washed up lookin



:lmao: Shit mad funny comin' from this nigga.

heavyweight contributor
Online
User avatar
Posts: 9509
Joined: March 29th, 2010, 12:45 pm
Location: DA VELT [[EXIT 21]]
My Region: East Coast

Re: LOOK AT THIS BAD BLACK BITCH! I WOULD DEF BE HER SLAVE!!

Postby LiveFrumDaVelt » August 12th, 2011, 9:56 am

STOP IT FIVEE!! wrote:
Flizzy Folks GD63 wrote:this bitch is dum wack my g lol mad boney wit da bird face, mad washed up lookin



:lmao: Shit mad funny comin' from this nigga.


:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

lightweight contributor
Posts: 290
Joined: August 8th, 2011, 11:01 am
My Region: Nationwide

Re: LOOK AT THIS BAD BLACK BITCH! I WOULD DEF BE HER SLAVE!!

Postby NWK GOBLIN » August 12th, 2011, 10:16 am

Flizzy Folks GD63 wrote:this bitch is dum wack my g lol mad boney wit da bird face, mad washed up lookin

she shittin on ur wifey ni99a. i saw ur ugly ass wifey in that thread dat bitch all da way buns :facepalm:

official contributor
User avatar
Posts: 1652
Joined: August 3rd, 2011, 10:17 am
Location: DMV
My Region: East Coast

Re: LOOK AT THIS BAD BLACK BITCH! I WOULD DEF BE HER SLAVE!!

Postby B301BC » August 12th, 2011, 10:20 am

NWK GOBLIN wrote:
Flizzy Folks GD63 wrote:this bitch is dum wack my g lol mad boney wit da bird face, mad washed up lookin

she shittin on ur wifey ni99a. i saw ur ugly ass wifey in that thread dat bitch all da way buns :facepalm:


his bitch look like a dark ass shreck on a bad day

lightweight contributor
Posts: 290
Joined: August 8th, 2011, 11:01 am
My Region: Nationwide

Re: LOOK AT THIS BAD BLACK BITCH! I WOULD DEF BE HER SLAVE!!

Postby NWK GOBLIN » August 12th, 2011, 10:27 am

BbBbCc wrote:
NWK GOBLIN wrote:
Flizzy Folks GD63 wrote:this bitch is dum wack my g lol mad boney wit da bird face, mad washed up lookin

she shittin on ur wifey ni99a. i saw ur ugly ass wifey in that thread dat bitch all da way buns :facepalm:


his bitch look like a dark ass shreck on a bad day

o so u sayin she look like this

Image :lol:

official contributor
User avatar
Posts: 1652
Joined: August 3rd, 2011, 10:17 am
Location: DMV
My Region: East Coast

Re: LOOK AT THIS BAD BLACK BITCH! I WOULD DEF BE HER SLAVE!!

Postby B301BC » August 12th, 2011, 10:29 am

NWK GOBLIN wrote:
BbBbCc wrote:
NWK GOBLIN wrote:
Flizzy Folks GD63 wrote:this bitch is dum wack my g lol mad boney wit da bird face, mad washed up lookin

she shittin on ur wifey ni99a. i saw ur ugly ass wifey in that thread dat bitch all da way buns :facepalm:


his bitch look like a dark ass shreck on a bad day

o so u sayin she look like this

Image :lol:


ya :lmao:

heavyweight contributor
User avatar
Posts: 7182
Joined: June 14th, 2007, 6:08 pm
My Region: East Coast

Re: LOOK AT THIS BAD BLACK BITCH! I WOULD DEF BE HER SLAVE!!

Postby STOP IT FIVEE!! » August 12th, 2011, 10:31 am

NWK GOBLIN wrote:
BbBbCc wrote:
NWK GOBLIN wrote:
Flizzy Folks GD63 wrote:this bitch is dum wack my g lol mad boney wit da bird face, mad washed up lookin

she shittin on ur wifey ni99a. i saw ur ugly ass wifey in that thread dat bitch all da way buns :facepalm:


his bitch look like a dark ass shreck on a bad day

o so u sayin she look like this

Image :lol:



No Bullshit, but look at this and compare it with the pic in that thread where homie wearin' the fitted. The resemblance is crazy.

official contributor
User avatar
Posts: 1103
Joined: November 16th, 2010, 2:24 pm
Location: WET LATINA PUSSY
My Region: East Coast
My Affiliation: FUCKIN BITCHES IN PORNOS

Re: LOOK AT THIS BAD BLACK BITCH! I WOULD DEF BE HER SLAVE!!

Postby thug angel » August 12th, 2011, 10:35 am

:lmao: :lmao: :lol:

official contributor
User avatar
Posts: 1652
Joined: August 3rd, 2011, 10:17 am
Location: DMV
My Region: East Coast

Re: LOOK AT THIS BAD BLACK BITCH! I WOULD DEF BE HER SLAVE!!

Postby B301BC » August 12th, 2011, 10:48 am

:lol:

lightweight contributor
Posts: 388
Joined: November 13th, 2010, 11:24 pm
Location: S-I-N-Y, and what? Head or gut?
My Region: East Coast

Re: LOOK AT THIS BAD BLACK BITCH! I WOULD DEF BE HER SLAVE!!

Postby JuAlreadyKnow » August 12th, 2011, 11:55 am

NWK GOBLIN wrote:
BbBbCc wrote:
NWK GOBLIN wrote:
Flizzy Folks GD63 wrote:this bitch is dum wack my g lol mad boney wit da bird face, mad washed up lookin

she shittin on ur wifey ni99a. i saw ur ugly ass wifey in that thread dat bitch all da way buns :facepalm:


his bitch look like a dark ass shreck on a bad day

o so u sayin she look like this

Image :lol:



Just scrolled down quick not reading posts and caught this flick and for a couple seconds I thought Flizzy was back on his fuckery posting pics of his man beast pig of a wifey.

I'm relieved it's just her twin...

official contributor
User avatar
Posts: 1652
Joined: August 3rd, 2011, 10:17 am
Location: DMV
My Region: East Coast

Re: LOOK AT THIS BAD BLACK BITCH! I WOULD DEF BE HER SLAVE!!

Postby B301BC » August 12th, 2011, 1:08 pm

compare the two lol
Attachments
fluzzyandbeast[1].jpg
lol
fluzzyandbeast[1].jpg (38.12 KiB) Viewed 4883 times

lightweight contributor
Posts: 290
Joined: August 8th, 2011, 11:01 am
My Region: Nationwide

Re: LOOK AT THIS BAD BLACK BITCH! I WOULD DEF BE HER SLAVE!!

Postby NWK GOBLIN » August 12th, 2011, 1:34 pm

JuAlreadyKnow wrote:
NWK GOBLIN wrote:
BbBbCc wrote:
NWK GOBLIN wrote:
Flizzy Folks GD63 wrote:this bitch is dum wack my g lol mad boney wit da bird face, mad washed up lookin

she shittin on ur wifey ni99a. i saw ur ugly ass wifey in that thread dat bitch all da way buns :facepalm:


his bitch look like a dark ass shreck on a bad day

o so u sayin she look like this

Image :lol:



Just scrolled down quick not reading posts and caught this flick and for a couple seconds I thought Flizzy was back on his fuckery posting pics of his man beast pig of a wifey.

I'm relieved it's just her twin...

:lol: who look better jualreadykno? ima go with shrek.lol

lightweight contributor
Posts: 290
Joined: August 8th, 2011, 11:01 am
My Region: Nationwide

Re: LOOK AT THIS BAD BLACK BITCH! I WOULD DEF BE HER SLAVE!!

Postby NWK GOBLIN » August 12th, 2011, 1:37 pm

BbBbCc wrote:compare the two lol

whoa. he had the nerve to say one of the baddest chics i eva seen look trash but his wifey look like shrek and pumba from the lion king. a-ku-na-ma-ta-ta.lol

Image

official contributor
User avatar
Posts: 1652
Joined: August 3rd, 2011, 10:17 am
Location: DMV
My Region: East Coast

Re: LOOK AT THIS BAD BLACK BITCH! I WOULD DEF BE HER SLAVE!!

Postby B301BC » August 12th, 2011, 1:46 pm

NWK GOBLIN wrote:
BbBbCc wrote:compare the two lol

whoa. he had the nerve to say one of the baddest chics i eva seen look trash but his wifey look like shrek and pumba from the lion king. a-ku-na-ma-ta-ta.lol

Image


:lmao:

official contributor
User avatar
Posts: 1652
Joined: August 3rd, 2011, 10:17 am
Location: DMV
My Region: East Coast

Re: LOOK AT THIS BAD BLACK BITCH! I WOULD DEF BE HER SLAVE!!

Postby B301BC » August 12th, 2011, 1:50 pm

here she is
Attachments
Gorilla-with-Long-Purple-Hair--59368[1].jpg
gorilla with wig
Gorilla-with-Long-Purple-Hair--59368[1].jpg (102.51 KiB) Viewed 4874 times

lightweight contributor
Posts: 290
Joined: August 8th, 2011, 11:01 am
My Region: Nationwide

Re: LOOK AT THIS BAD BLACK BITCH! I WOULD DEF BE HER SLAVE!!

Postby NWK GOBLIN » August 12th, 2011, 1:54 pm

BbBbCc wrote:here she is

dam dat bvitch look like mad shit.lol he gone dump her after this thread ova wit :lol:

official contributor
User avatar
Posts: 1652
Joined: August 3rd, 2011, 10:17 am
Location: DMV
My Region: East Coast

Re: LOOK AT THIS BAD BLACK BITCH! I WOULD DEF BE HER SLAVE!!

Postby B301BC » August 12th, 2011, 1:56 pm

NWK GOBLIN wrote:
BbBbCc wrote:here she is

dam dat bvitch look like mad shit.lol he gone dump her after this thread ova wit :lol:


nigga gonna delete his account and start a new one :lol:

lightweight contributor
Posts: 290
Joined: August 8th, 2011, 11:01 am
My Region: Nationwide

Re: LOOK AT THIS BAD BLACK BITCH! I WOULD DEF BE HER SLAVE!!

Postby NWK GOBLIN » August 12th, 2011, 2:21 pm

BbBbCc wrote:
NWK GOBLIN wrote:
BbBbCc wrote:here she is

dam dat bvitch look like mad shit.lol he gone dump her after this thread ova wit :lol:


nigga gonna delete his account and start a new one :lol:

last but not least. she look like the ni99a in your avatar BbBbCc :lol:

official contributor
User avatar
Posts: 1652
Joined: August 3rd, 2011, 10:17 am
Location: DMV
My Region: East Coast

Re: LOOK AT THIS BAD BLACK BITCH! I WOULD DEF BE HER SLAVE!!

Postby B301BC » August 12th, 2011, 2:22 pm

NWK GOBLIN wrote:
BbBbCc wrote:
NWK GOBLIN wrote:
BbBbCc wrote:here she is

dam dat bvitch look like mad shit.lol he gone dump her after this thread ova wit :lol:


nigga gonna delete his account and start a new one :lol:

last but not least. she look like the ni99a in your avatar BbBbCc :lol:


lol uncle ruckus :lol:

heavyweight contributor
Online
User avatar
Posts: 9509
Joined: March 29th, 2010, 12:45 pm
Location: DA VELT [[EXIT 21]]
My Region: East Coast

Re: LOOK AT THIS BAD BLACK BITCH! I WOULD DEF BE HER SLAVE!!

Postby LiveFrumDaVelt » August 12th, 2011, 3:24 pm

This Shit Just Violent..

official contributor
User avatar
Posts: 659
Joined: April 2nd, 2009, 12:23 am
Location: 2-0-1 JERSEY CITY!!! N.Y.C...HARLEM WORLD AND L.E.S. STAND DA FUKK UP!

Re: LOOK AT THIS BAD BLACK BITCH! I WOULD DEF BE HER SLAVE!!

Postby SLUG PROOF 201 » August 12th, 2011, 3:46 pm

:lmao: nikka kame out his face n said shorty ugly...4gettin da fakt dat nikkaz got flix of his ugly ass wifey! Fukk wrong wit diz boy? :wtf:

official contributor
User avatar
Posts: 1652
Joined: August 3rd, 2011, 10:17 am
Location: DMV
My Region: East Coast

Re: LOOK AT THIS BAD BLACK BITCH! I WOULD DEF BE HER SLAVE!!

Postby B301BC » August 12th, 2011, 3:52 pm

:lol:

superior contributor
User avatar
Posts: 19670
Joined: December 22nd, 2007, 12:46 am
Location: PEEP THE USERNAME...
My Region: East Coast
My Affiliation: NEUTRILLZ...

Re: LOOK AT THIS BAD BLACK BITCH! I WOULD DEF BE HER SLAVE!!

Postby SOUTH SIDE SWERV » August 12th, 2011, 4:45 pm

NWK GOBLIN wrote:YO U CANT TELL ME THIS BITCH AINT BADDER THAN A 2 YEAR OLD.LOL I WOULD DO WATEVER THIS CHIC TOLD ME TO DO.LOL O YEA GO TO MY BLACK VS SPANISH GIRL THREAD AND POST PICS. JUS A NEW HOBBY FOR MY HOOD-UP NIGGAZ :tiphat: AND HERE SHE IS.....

Image


SHE MIGHT BE OFFICIAL, IF I SAW HER STANDING UP...I CAN'T TELL IF SHE THICK OR NOTHIN...

LOOK LIKE A DECENT FACE & LITTLE TITIES

official contributor
User avatar
Posts: 677
Joined: April 17th, 2011, 3:10 pm
My Region: Foreigner
My Affiliation: Neutron

Re: LOOK AT THIS BAD BLACK BITCH! I WOULD DEF BE HER SLAVE!!

Postby WhoThat? » August 12th, 2011, 4:59 pm

SOUTH SIDE SWERV wrote:
NWK GOBLIN wrote:YO U CANT TELL ME THIS BITCH AINT BADDER THAN A 2 YEAR OLD.LOL I WOULD DO WATEVER THIS CHIC TOLD ME TO DO.LOL O YEA GO TO MY BLACK VS SPANISH GIRL THREAD AND POST PICS. JUS A NEW HOBBY FOR MY HOOD-UP NIGGAZ :tiphat: AND HERE SHE IS.....

Image


SHE MIGHT BE OFFICIAL, IF I SAW HER STANDING UP...I CAN'T TELL IF SHE THICK OR NOTHIN...

LOOK LIKE A DECENT FACE & LITTLE TITIES

What you mean you cant see if she thick or not. Look at them legs, i can barely see that pussy.

superior contributor
User avatar
Posts: 19670
Joined: December 22nd, 2007, 12:46 am
Location: PEEP THE USERNAME...
My Region: East Coast
My Affiliation: NEUTRILLZ...

Re: LOOK AT THIS BAD BLACK BITCH! I WOULD DEF BE HER SLAVE!!

Postby SOUTH SIDE SWERV » August 12th, 2011, 8:17 pm

IONO, I THINK IT'S AN OPTICAL ILLUSION...

THIGHS LOOK A LOT BIGGER IN THAT POSITION CUZ THEY'RE COMPRESSED ON HER CALVES...LIKE WHEN A GIRL IS SITTIN DOWN IN A CHAIR HER THIGHS LOOK BIGGER THAN WHAT THEY REALLY ARE (UNTIL) SHE STANDS UP & YOU CAN PEEP HER ENTIRE PHYSIQUE...

JUST POST ANOTHER PIC OF HER STANDING UP, THAT'S ALL!

heavyweight contributor
Online
User avatar
Posts: 9509
Joined: March 29th, 2010, 12:45 pm
Location: DA VELT [[EXIT 21]]
My Region: East Coast

Re: LOOK AT THIS BAD BLACK BITCH! I WOULD DEF BE HER SLAVE!!

Postby LiveFrumDaVelt » August 12th, 2011, 8:37 pm

SOUTH SIDE SWERV wrote:IONO, I THINK IT'S AN OPTICAL ILLUSION...

THIGHS LOOK A LOT BIGGER IN THAT POSITION CUZ THEY'RE COMPRESSED ON HER CALVES...LIKE WHEN A GIRL IS SITTIN DOWN IN A CHAIR HER THIGHS LOOK BIGGER THAN WHAT THEY REALLY ARE (UNTIL) SHE STANDS UP & YOU CAN PEEP HER ENTIRE PHYSIQUE...

JUST POST ANOTHER PIC OF HER STANDING UP, THAT'S ALL!


Yeah..You Right, But You could see By Where The Thigh And Ass Muscle Connect, A LiL Thickness Right There Too.

superior contributor
User avatar
Posts: 19670
Joined: December 22nd, 2007, 12:46 am
Location: PEEP THE USERNAME...
My Region: East Coast
My Affiliation: NEUTRILLZ...

Re: LOOK AT THIS BAD BLACK BITCH! I WOULD DEF BE HER SLAVE!!

Postby SOUTH SIDE SWERV » August 12th, 2011, 8:40 pm

LiveFrumDaVelt wrote:
SOUTH SIDE SWERV wrote:IONO, I THINK IT'S AN OPTICAL ILLUSION...

THIGHS LOOK A LOT BIGGER IN THAT POSITION CUZ THEY'RE COMPRESSED ON HER CALVES...LIKE WHEN A GIRL IS SITTIN DOWN IN A CHAIR HER THIGHS LOOK BIGGER THAN WHAT THEY REALLY ARE (UNTIL) SHE STANDS UP & YOU CAN PEEP HER ENTIRE PHYSIQUE...

JUST POST ANOTHER PIC OF HER STANDING UP, THAT'S ALL!


Yeah..You Right, But You could see By Where The Thigh And Ass Muscle Connect, A LiL Thickness Right There Too.


I MEAN I CAN SEE SHE NOT BONY OR EVEN "THIN"...BUT IONO IF SHE'S THIS SUPER THICK GODDESS HE'S MAKIN HER OUT TO BE...

lightweight contributor
Posts: 228
Joined: July 5th, 2011, 5:26 pm
My Region: East Coast
My Affiliation: old ass man

Re: LOOK AT THIS BAD BLACK BITCH! I WOULD DEF BE HER SLAVE!!

Postby CRoast » August 12th, 2011, 8:44 pm

WhoThat? wrote:
SOUTH SIDE SWERV wrote:
NWK GOBLIN wrote:YO U CANT TELL ME THIS BITCH AINT BADDER THAN A 2 YEAR OLD.LOL I WOULD DO WATEVER THIS CHIC TOLD ME TO DO.LOL O YEA GO TO MY BLACK VS SPANISH GIRL THREAD AND POST PICS. JUS A NEW HOBBY FOR MY HOOD-UP NIGGAZ :tiphat: AND HERE SHE IS.....

Image


SHE MIGHT BE OFFICIAL, IF I SAW HER STANDING UP...I CAN'T TELL IF SHE THICK OR NOTHIN...

LOOK LIKE A DECENT FACE & LITTLE TITIES

What you mean you cant see if she thick or not. Look at them legs, i can barely see that pussy.

she a bad bitch but id fuck her :jerk: :hitit:

official contributor
User avatar
Posts: 1100
Joined: March 23rd, 2011, 11:32 am
Location: Lions Jungle
My Region: East Coast
My Affiliation: Kingism

Re: LOOK AT THIS BAD BLACK BITCH! I WOULD DEF BE HER SLAVE!!

Postby Lions360Roar » August 12th, 2011, 8:57 pm

Flizzy Folks GD63 wrote:this bitch is dum wack my g lol mad boney wit da bird face, mad washed up lookin


coming from the dude who fucks with planet of the apes looking bitches. lmao.

heavyweight contributor
Online
User avatar
Posts: 9509
Joined: March 29th, 2010, 12:45 pm
Location: DA VELT [[EXIT 21]]
My Region: East Coast

Re: LOOK AT THIS BAD BLACK BITCH! I WOULD DEF BE HER SLAVE!!

Postby LiveFrumDaVelt » August 12th, 2011, 9:00 pm

It Be Funny If That Bitch A Double Leg Amputee...

heavyweight contributor
User avatar
Posts: 7182
Joined: June 14th, 2007, 6:08 pm
My Region: East Coast

Re: LOOK AT THIS BAD BLACK BITCH! I WOULD DEF BE HER SLAVE!!

Postby STOP IT FIVEE!! » August 12th, 2011, 10:02 pm

LiveFrumDaVelt wrote:It Be Funny If That Bitch A Double Leg Amputee...



:lol: :lol:

lightweight contributor
User avatar
Posts: 141
Joined: July 26th, 2011, 2:25 am
Location: Darksyde EXT21
My Region: East Coast
My Affiliation: Six Trey Gangster Disciple

Re: LOOK AT THIS BAD BLACK BITCH! I WOULD DEF BE HER SLAVE!!

Postby Flizzy Folks GD63 » August 12th, 2011, 10:23 pm

Image

SINCE WE POSTIN UP PICS IN HERE

superior contributor
User avatar
Posts: 19670
Joined: December 22nd, 2007, 12:46 am
Location: PEEP THE USERNAME...
My Region: East Coast
My Affiliation: NEUTRILLZ...

Re: LOOK AT THIS BAD BLACK BITCH! I WOULD DEF BE HER SLAVE!!

Postby SOUTH SIDE SWERV » August 12th, 2011, 10:57 pm

Flizzy Folks GD63 wrote:Image

SINCE WE POSTIN UP PICS IN HERE


WHO IS THIS?...SHORTY LOOK LIKE UNCLE MURDA... :2cents:

Image

Next
  • Similar topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to East Coast Hood Talk



GUEST COMMENTS
Guest comments are not official topic replies.
Click Here to officially reply to this topic.