Harvard Park Brims (Hitups)

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1075
Joined: March 30th, 2011, 11:41 am
Region: West

Harvard Park Brims (Hitups)

Postby bboard » May 4th, 2011, 1:09 pm

I was passing through HPB hood around 62nd and Vermont and saw these ...

Image
Image




underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1581
Joined: March 26th, 2011, 8:43 pm
Location: CROSS TRAY 4
Region: South
Affiliation: C.P.A.D.

Re: Harvard Park Brims (Hitups)

Postby CASH RULES..... » May 4th, 2011, 1:15 pm

NICE HIT UPS.......YOU TOOK THESE WITH YOUR PHONE?

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1762
Joined: March 25th, 2010, 3:14 pm
Region: West

Re: Harvard Park Brims (Hitups)

Postby getoutcheesetoast » May 4th, 2011, 1:17 pm

do u know any rappers from harvard park

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1581
Joined: March 26th, 2011, 8:43 pm
Location: CROSS TRAY 4
Region: South
Affiliation: C.P.A.D.

Re: Harvard Park Brims (Hitups)

Postby CASH RULES..... » May 4th, 2011, 1:19 pm

getoutcheesetoast wrote:do u know any rappers from harvard park





YEAH BUT I AINT TELLINM YOU SO HYOU CAN FANTASIZE BOUT EM......

DON'T NOBODY GIVE THIS FAG NO MORE INFO ON NOTHIN.......

HE WANNA LEARN BOUT SH!T...LET EM TAKE THAT TRIP LIKE I DID......

underboss
underboss
Posts: 1836
Joined: November 16th, 2009, 1:48 am
Region: West
Affiliation: SC LOS ANGELES

Re: Harvard Park Brims (Hitups)

Postby CaLiboii » May 4th, 2011, 1:22 pm

getoutcheesetoast wrote:do u know any rappers from harvard park


WHY DO YOU ALWAYS ASK ABOUT RAPPERS THAT BELONG TO LA GANGS?

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1762
Joined: March 25th, 2010, 3:14 pm
Region: West

Re: Harvard Park Brims (Hitups)

Postby getoutcheesetoast » May 4th, 2011, 1:50 pm

CASH RULES..... wrote:
getoutcheesetoast wrote:do u know any rappers from harvard park





YEAH BUT I AINT TELLINM YOU SO HYOU CAN FANTASIZE BOUT EM......

DON'T NOBODY GIVE THIS FAG NO MORE INFO ON NOTHIN.......

HE WANNA LEARN BOUT SH!T...LET EM TAKE THAT TRIP LIKE I DID......


I know 6 rappers but all of them are trash

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1075
Joined: March 30th, 2011, 11:41 am
Region: West

Re: Harvard Park Brims (Hitups)

Postby bboard » May 4th, 2011, 1:52 pm

CASH RULES..... wrote:NICE HIT UPS.......YOU TOOK THESE WITH YOUR PHONE?


yep

iPhone pics

underboss
underboss
Posts: 1836
Joined: November 16th, 2009, 1:48 am
Region: West
Affiliation: SC LOS ANGELES

Re: Harvard Park Brims (Hitups)

Postby CaLiboii » May 4th, 2011, 2:00 pm

iPHONE PICS? DAMN THEM PICS CAME OUT CLEAR AS A MUDAFUCKA

og
og
Posts: 13902
Joined: June 20th, 2010, 5:39 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: 79MSB

Re: Harvard Park Brims (Hitups)

Postby 718 WAY OF LIFE » May 4th, 2011, 2:11 pm

ARE ALL BRIMS UNIFIED OUT WEST LIKE THE ONES ON THE EAST? OR DO THEY BE BEEFING LIKE MOST RU SETS?

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1762
Joined: March 25th, 2010, 3:14 pm
Region: West

Re: Harvard Park Brims (Hitups)

Postby getoutcheesetoast » May 4th, 2011, 2:26 pm

718 WAY OF LIFE wrote:ARE ALL BRIMS UNIFIED OUT WEST LIKE THE ONES ON THE EAST? OR DO THEY BE BEEFING LIKE MOST RU SETS?


62 brims is fighting with fhn brims

king
king
Posts: 9639
Joined: December 6th, 2006, 11:21 am
Location: NORTH MAIN to D BLOCC wit it
Region: South
Affiliation: THUMXXX's

Re: Harvard Park Brims (Hitups)

Postby North To The Block » May 4th, 2011, 2:28 pm

yeah that iphone the truth. my hommie took some pics with taht shit and it looked like he used a Cannon(camera) or some shit.

fresh meat
User avatar
Posts: 15
Joined: April 19th, 2011, 2:07 am
Location: Willowbrook and Compton
Region: West
Affiliation: East Side Carver Parc Compton Crips 118 th Street

Re: Harvard Park Brims (Hitups)

Postby ESCarverParkCC » May 4th, 2011, 7:47 pm

getoutcheesetoast wrote:
718 WAY OF LIFE wrote:ARE ALL BRIMS UNIFIED OUT WEST LIKE THE ONES ON THE EAST? OR DO THEY BE BEEFING LIKE MOST RU SETS?


62 brims is fighting with fhn brims

:facepalm:

soldier
soldier
Posts: 223
Joined: January 29th, 2011, 11:41 am
Location: WATTZ 108th
Region: West
Affiliation: do not abbreviate

Re: Harvard Park Brims (Hitups)

Postby Chara » May 4th, 2011, 8:04 pm

ESCarverParkCC wrote:
getoutcheesetoast wrote:
718 WAY OF LIFE wrote:ARE ALL BRIMS UNIFIED OUT WEST LIKE THE ONES ON THE EAST? OR DO THEY BE BEEFING LIKE MOST RU SETS?


62 brims is fighting with fhn brims

:facepalm:


for a supposed CC u sure love the brims 10 fuckin miles away you fraudulent white boy from europe.

fresh meat
Posts: 2
Joined: May 4th, 2011, 8:33 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: Piru

Re: Harvard Park Brims (Hitups)

Postby o.g Blind » May 4th, 2011, 9:00 pm

mosT all you lil homi3s r jusT on h3r3 4 informaTion buT som3 knoW hoW 2 mind th3ir fucking busin3ss i ainT mad aT Thos3 oTh3r 1s tho holla

underboss
underboss
Posts: 1307
Joined: July 29th, 2009, 12:20 am

Re: Harvard Park Brims (Hitups)

Postby supah » May 4th, 2011, 9:00 pm

must be tha iphone 4g.......cuz my 3gs pix look like trash

king
king
Posts: 9639
Joined: December 6th, 2006, 11:21 am
Location: NORTH MAIN to D BLOCC wit it
Region: South
Affiliation: THUMXXX's

Re: Harvard Park Brims (Hitups)

Postby North To The Block » May 5th, 2011, 11:37 am

yeah my nigga had a 4g.

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1075
Joined: March 30th, 2011, 11:41 am
Region: West

Re: Harvard Park Brims (Hitups)

Postby bboard » June 3rd, 2011, 2:16 pm

Here's some more 62 Harvard Park Brim hitups I saw around 62nd and Western

Image
Image
Image
Image

underboss
underboss
Posts: 1096
Joined: April 20th, 2011, 11:19 am
Region: West

Re: Harvard Park Brims (Hitups)

Postby DarkConflict » June 3rd, 2011, 2:54 pm

bboard wrote:Here's some more 62 Harvard Park Brim hitups I saw around 62nd and Western

Image
Image
Image
Image

Where about on 62 and western because I never seen these and you posted them today, either they ar fresh or they have been in your phone for awhile.

I been around that area many times and haven't seen those hit ups, I know Mr.T market is a prime hit up spot for the Brims. The gray roll up door and on the sides from what I seen in the past and currently there is a HPB tag on the roll up door.

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1075
Joined: March 30th, 2011, 11:41 am
Region: West

Re: Harvard Park Brims (Hitups)

Postby bboard » June 3rd, 2011, 3:19 pm

DarkConflict wrote: Where about on 62 and western because I never seen these and you posted them today, either they ar fresh or they have been in your phone for awhile.

I been around that area many times and haven't seen those hit ups, I know Mr.T market is a prime hit up spot for the Brims. The gray roll up door and on the sides from what I seen in the past and currently there is a HPB tag on the roll up door.


I'm suprised you haven't seen these, they've been up for at least a few days now ... the first is right on 62nd and Western by the 207 Metro Bus Stop. The bottom two are behind the alley on 64th and Westen and the middle one is on 61st and Harvard.

There is one more I didn't post that shows HPB crossing out BPS13. I also walked around Jackie Tatum Havard Park and saw a few Florencia 13 LS hitups on the sidewalk but didn't take pics of them.

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1762
Joined: March 25th, 2010, 3:14 pm
Region: West

Re: Harvard Park Brims (Hitups)

Postby getoutcheesetoast » June 3rd, 2011, 3:24 pm

bboard wrote:
DarkConflict wrote: Where about on 62 and western because I never seen these and you posted them today, either they ar fresh or they have been in your phone for awhile.

I been around that area many times and haven't seen those hit ups, I know Mr.T market is a prime hit up spot for the Brims. The gray roll up door and on the sides from what I seen in the past and currently there is a HPB tag on the roll up door.


I'm suprised you haven't seen these, they've been up for at least a few days now ... the first is right on 62nd and Western by the 207 Metro Bus Stop. The bottom two are behind the alley on 64th and Westen and the middle one is on 61st and Harvard.

There is one more I didn't post that shows HPB crossing out BPS13. I also walked around Jackie Tatum Havard Park and saw a few Florencia 13 LS hitups on the sidewalk but didn't take pics of them.


bps and harvard park dont fight

underboss
underboss
Posts: 1096
Joined: April 20th, 2011, 11:19 am
Region: West

Re: Harvard Park Brims (Hitups)

Postby DarkConflict » June 3rd, 2011, 4:08 pm

getoutcheesetoast wrote:
bboard wrote:
DarkConflict wrote: Where about on 62 and western because I never seen these and you posted them today, either they ar fresh or they have been in your phone for awhile.

I been around that area many times and haven't seen those hit ups, I know Mr.T market is a prime hit up spot for the Brims. The gray roll up door and on the sides from what I seen in the past and currently there is a HPB tag on the roll up door.


I'm suprised you haven't seen these, they've been up for at least a few days now ... the first is right on 62nd and Western by the 207 Metro Bus Stop. The bottom two are behind the alley on 64th and Westen and the middle one is on 61st and Harvard.

There is one more I didn't post that shows HPB crossing out BPS13. I also walked around Jackie Tatum Havard Park and saw a few Florencia 13 LS hitups on the sidewalk but didn't take pics of them.


bps and harvard park dont fight

BPS13 apparently do if they crossing each other out.

boss
boss
User avatar
Posts: 2653
Joined: January 11th, 2009, 1:17 pm
Location: TTOP OF THA TREEZ
Region: West
Affiliation: BOMPTTON TRZZZZZZ

Re: Harvard Park Brims (Hitups)

Postby Sprucesta » June 3rd, 2011, 4:47 pm

getoutcheesetoast wrote:
bboard wrote:
DarkConflict wrote: Where about on 62 and western because I never seen these and you posted them today, either they ar fresh or they have been in your phone for awhile.

I been around that area many times and haven't seen those hit ups, I know Mr.T market is a prime hit up spot for the Brims. The gray roll up door and on the sides from what I seen in the past and currently there is a HPB tag on the roll up door.


I'm suprised you haven't seen these, they've been up for at least a few days now ... the first is right on 62nd and Western by the 207 Metro Bus Stop. The bottom two are behind the alley on 64th and Westen and the middle one is on 61st and Harvard.

There is one more I didn't post that shows HPB crossing out BPS13. I also walked around Jackie Tatum Havard Park and saw a few Florencia 13 LS hitups on the sidewalk but didn't take pics of them.


bps and harvard park dont fight



:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1075
Joined: March 30th, 2011, 11:41 am
Region: West

Re: Harvard Park Brims (Hitups)

Postby bboard » June 3rd, 2011, 7:11 pm

getoutcheesetoast wrote: bps and harvard park dont fight


Peep the top left tag that says BPS 13 Killer at 0:01

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ra68WuO2LLU[/youtube]

major
major
User avatar
Posts: 570
Joined: January 26th, 2011, 10:27 pm
Location: H-TTown TTreez
Region: South
Affiliation: 887

Re: Harvard Park Brims (Hitups)

Postby jwill887 » June 3rd, 2011, 8:58 pm

bboard wrote:
getoutcheesetoast wrote: bps and harvard park dont fight


Peep the top left tag that says BPS 13 Killer at 0:01

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ra68WuO2LLU[/youtube]



This dumb ass think yu talkin abt black p stone

prospect
User avatar
Posts: 71
Joined: November 30th, 2008, 12:07 am
Location: LINCOLN BRED OSIDE FED
Region: West
Affiliation: VALLEY GANG ALL DAY DVB/KCB KLACK KLACK

Re: Harvard Park Brims (Hitups)

Postby klackklackteebee » June 4th, 2011, 6:22 pm

@getoutcheesetoast. man r u serious homie... man where u from man

Next

Return to West

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: melvaiv60 and 103 guests