974 is real

Lord Truth
fresh meat
Region: South
Affiliation: 1-3-22-12-14-21

Re: 974 is real

Post by Lord Truth » April 14th, 2011, 3:43 pm

:2cents: IVe banged on 3 or 4 igd before. Here we got Vice Lords, 5imonk City royaLk, and some scattered gd, blood, and crip, and the only 'gang war/beef' we get here is reaL affiLiators mobbin on the setswappas and faLse fLaggers. I otta say tho igds here seem fake as shit, and the gds ride on em aLL the time. They aLL soft here. They Lumped in on my List wit the white boys who scream 274, the inpgd (internationaL posse gangsta discipLes, which is inp and gd, two totaLLy different mobs.) My point is, i cant say if igd is considered by yall nation as affiLLiated, but they do exist. ALMIGHTY!

CyrusGod
fresh meat
Affiliation: 39744

Post by CyrusGod » April 15th, 2011, 2:24 pm

I G D 4 life

IGD36081
fresh meat
Affiliation: IGD 360

Post by IGD36081 » April 19th, 2017, 12:31 pm

BraineySmurf wrote:
> [quote="KING SINISTER"][quote="SHAUN POPE"]Other gs try to say it was started by
> white boys. If that is true so what Iam white and Puerto rican. We are still bos
> it doesn't matter what color you are 974 till the world blow! [size=200]And just
> cause Larry says we a dead set
> I don't fall under his laws anyway! 6 flagging[/size].[/quote]
>
> YOU SOUND STUPID AS FUCK!!!! NIGGA YOU CLAIM IGD!!! NOTE YA SHIT GOT GD I THE NAME
> BITCH!! YOU FOLLOW UNDA BITCH ASS HOOVER IF YOU CLAIMIN GD DNT MATTA WHAT THE FUCK
> IN FRONT OF THE GD, SGD, IGD NIGGA YOU LARRYS BITCH YOU FOLLOW HIS ORDERS AND IF
> LARRY SAY YALL NIGGAS AINT REAL THEN NIGGA YOU AINT [size=200]REAL[/size] SIMPLE
> ASS CAN FUCKIN BE. ALSO ALL YALL NIGGAS PUSSYS ANYWAY.NONE OF YALL NIGGAS WONT SEE
> MY OG SUNNY~B. 974 MY ASS YOU NIGGAS AINT INSANE YALL ARE SOFT LIKE MY GIRLS ASS.
> FUCK A GD FUCK A IGD AND FUCK A FOLK!!! 001AFB TILL I D.I.E!!! WAS POPPIN NIGGA????
> NC ALL DAY E~TOWN TO FAYETTEVILLE IS WHERE I STAY. GET AT ME!![/quote]Solomon created IGD after David’s death; it was created to have a set dedicated to extracting vengeance for David’s death and also to police the other sets. To gather info and intelligence on not only the other organizations but also different sets of the Folk Nation.

IGD was formed by the hands of Solomon. No other Folk person had any control in its creation or its development. Solomon IGD 360 EBK Money Mack Murda never maintaining

> :tiphat: :2cents: :lol:

IGD36081
fresh meat

Post by IGD36081 » April 19th, 2017, 12:31 pm

BraineySmurf wrote:
> [quote="KING SINISTER"][quote="SHAUN POPE"]Other gs try to say it was started by
> white boys. If that is true so what Iam white and Puerto rican. We are still bos
> it doesn't matter what color you are 974 till the world blow! [size=200]And just
> cause Larry says we a dead set
> I don't fall under his laws anyway! 6 flagging[/size].[/quote]
>
> YOU SOUND STUPID AS FUCK!!!! NIGGA YOU CLAIM IGD!!! NOTE YA SHIT GOT GD I THE NAME
> BITCH!! YOU FOLLOW UNDA BITCH ASS HOOVER IF YOU CLAIMIN GD DNT MATTA WHAT THE FUCK
> IN FRONT OF THE GD, SGD, IGD NIGGA YOU LARRYS BITCH YOU FOLLOW HIS ORDERS AND IF
> LARRY SAY YALL NIGGAS AINT REAL THEN NIGGA YOU AINT [size=200]REAL[/size] SIMPLE
> ASS CAN FUCKIN BE. ALSO ALL YALL NIGGAS PUSSYS ANYWAY.NONE OF YALL NIGGAS WONT SEE
> MY OG SUNNY~B. 974 MY ASS YOU NIGGAS AINT INSANE YALL ARE SOFT LIKE MY GIRLS ASS.
> FUCK A GD FUCK A IGD AND FUCK A FOLK!!! 001AFB TILL I D.I.E!!! WAS POPPIN NIGGA????
> NC ALL DAY E~TOWN TO FAYETTEVILLE IS WHERE I STAY. GET AT ME!![/quote]Solomon created IGD after David’s death; it was created to have a set dedicated to extracting vengeance for David’s death and also to police the other sets. To gather info and intelligence on not only the other organizations but also different sets of the Folk Nation.

IGD was formed by the hands of Solomon. No other Folk person had any control in its creation or its development. Solomon IGD 360 EBK Money Mack Murda never maintaining

> :tiphat: :2cents: :lol:

IGD36081
fresh meat

Post by IGD36081 » April 19th, 2017, 12:33 pm

[quote="GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT"]WELL WHO'S LAWS DO YOU FOLLOW MY BROTHER[/quote]King David laws IGD 360
Solomon created IGD after David’s death; it was created to have a set dedicated to extracting vengeance for David’s death and also to police the other sets. To gather info and intelligence on not only the other organizations but also different sets of the Folk Nation.

IGD was formed by the hands of Solomon. No other Folk person had any control in its creation or its development. Solomonhe Code of Insane: Taught by Solomon
Creed of IGD: Taught by Solomon
All Folk Knowledge: Taught by Solomon

IGD is more deeply trained than any other part of the Nation. The reasons being that IGD not only does the day to day street hustles but they also perform the need of assassinations because it’s easier to control a single set than it is to control the Nation as a whole.

IGD36081
fresh meat

Post by IGD36081 » April 19th, 2017, 12:33 pm

[quote="GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT"]WELL WHO'S LAWS DO YOU FOLLOW MY BROTHER[/quote]
he Code of Insane: Taught by Solomon
Creed of IGD: Taught by Solomon
All Folk Knowledge: Taught by Solomon

IGD is more deeply trained than any other part of the Nation. The reasons being that IGD not only does the day to day street hustles but they also perform the need of assassinations because it’s easier to control a single set than it is to control the Nation as a whole.

IGD36081
fresh meat

Post by IGD36081 » April 19th, 2017, 12:36 pm

[quote="5padelord55"]974 fake nigga an wat part of v.a u in :wtf: cauze yall niggaz out hea off brand[/quote]
I'm from Richmond VA Chamberlayne Avenue IGD 360 EBK Money Mack Murda never maintaining

IGD36081
fresh meat

Post by IGD36081 » April 19th, 2017, 12:48 pm

[quote="braids974"]You should never say that even if u insane u still live by the 360 concept so what u said didn't make any sence[/quote]
That's what I don't understand about these other IGD Deccs IGD 360 since Day one Money, Mac, Murder We Don’t Maintain

Life, Love, Loyalty, Wisdom, Knowledge, Understanding

Mind, Body, Soul

Look, Listen, Learn

We are the Assassins of the Nation; our concept is 360 11.20 IGD 360 EBK Money Mack Murda never maintaining

justenoughswag
foot soldier
foot soldier
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 12th street dope boyz

Post by justenoughswag » April 21st, 2017, 9:39 pm

GDK

Blackhawk Crazy
fresh meat
Affiliation: The Black crow that Flies over the Nation...

Post by Blackhawk Crazy » May 18th, 2017, 9:42 pm

Whoa what TF I see my folks brother beefing....See all y'all forgetting this family consists of G' and D's alike. Alot of you GDs hate to face the truth but David Barksdale. (Devil disciples )(rip) was the REAL founder of the Nation. He TRUSTED Hoover to make sure the Dynasty continued. From that point all the dumb ass beef started. On the whole The 9 is dead thing ....I'm the nine homie and I will say it to the chairman....How can you stop something you never started? Don't get me wrong PML, NTML TO ALL MY G'S AND D'S ALIKE. But what I'm immpling on is this is why our nation is looks like a joke to many. Because we are so quick to cross our own brothers than to embrace and welcome them. We FOLKS NATOIN RIGHT....LETS FINALLY BE THAT GROUP OF FOLKS. 9'S IM OUT.

Blackhawk Crazy
fresh meat
Affiliation: The Black crow that Flies over the Nation...

Post by Blackhawk Crazy » May 18th, 2017, 10:09 pm

First off the nine not fake nor is it dead. Second we been here longer before GD. Third if you not real enough to admit the David was the original King , you are Dishonored your NATOIN all ready. Hoover is the Chairman.of the Nation but the King of GD. Not the FOLKS NATION. That's​ Barksdale title. You niggas act like y'all don't know the story. But to y'all I'm just a nother braindead nigga. Remember to be genius is to be insane until it works. Knowledge is Wisdom. Wisdom is Understanding. 4-10 ntml

974junior
fresh meat
Affiliation: 974

Post by 974junior » June 11th, 2017, 4:51 am

Man first of all first were not on the same concept so why argue im a real IGD in yes GD BD in the rest is not on our branch the only set we have on our branch is imperial gangster disciples in first of yall when the G lit was started hoover was only the chairman hoover doesnt have shit to do with it accept of being our honorable chairman we dont follow hoover our shit was created wayy before he started the 720 concept on GD now im done talkin IGD is real now keep that shit out ya mouth

Jakk Trippa
fresh meat
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Gunz-n-Butta

Post by Jakk Trippa » July 5th, 2017, 6:51 am

[quote="Blackhawk Crazy" post_id=2031042 time=1495163390 user_id=64050]
First off the nine not fake nor is it dead. Second we been here longer before GD. Third if you not real enough to admit the David was the original King , you are Dishonored your NATOIN all ready. Hoover is the Chairman.of the Nation but the King of GD. Not the FOLKS NATION. That's​ Barksdale title. You niggas act like y'all don't know the story. But to y'all I'm just a nother braindead nigga. Remember to be genius is to be insane until it works. Knowledge is Wisdom. Wisdom is Understanding. 4-10 ntml
[/quote]

How the fuck is David the "King of the Folks Nation" when David was dead when HOOVER created it? How the fuck is igd prior to GDN when you have GD in your title? So GDz came after yall? Cmon bruh....