Eight Tray Gangster Crip (Hitups)

CLICK HERE TO SEE EXCLUSIVE HOOD HOES HACKED & EXPOSED!!!

official contributor
My Region: West Coast
My Affiliation: SC LOS ANGELES

Re: Eight Tray Gangster Crip (Hitups)

Postby CaLiboii » May 13th, 2011, 11:38 pm

dalocsta wrote:
CaLiboii wrote:
dalocsta wrote:Nucca I stay in San Diego now in a nice suburb...wit my bad ass columbian chica!

No need to come to ya lil section 8 dwellings unless Im coming to take away somebodies children.

OK MR. A-C-S WHATS YOUR ZIP CODE AND YOUR STREETS????

You really wanna meet up with me?

LADY LOCA WHATS YOUR ZIP CODE AND STREETS????

official contributor
My Region: Nationwide

Postby iMurkNappks » May 14th, 2011, 10:55 am

if a nigkuh wanted 2 meet up wit me xn da hxxd up dey better be da pxlice..........kuhz best beleive ina be nk da kut wit my pump nk a kxuple bandits........ :shoot: :shoot: :plank: mashin shit dxh.....

official contributor
My Region: East Coast
My Affiliation: 21st

Postby Caiza » May 14th, 2011, 11:56 am

yo imurk.. aint u dawg?

official contributor

Postby iMurkNappks » May 14th, 2011, 12:05 pm

:lmao: uk funny

official contributor

Postby Caiza » May 14th, 2011, 12:13 pm

:smh: o 8woy

superior contributor
My Region: Midwest
My Affiliation: THEE ALKN

Postby KING-HOLLYWOOD » May 15th, 2011, 7:42 am

CPTHAMMA wrote:@ THIS FOREIGNER FAGGOT KIMBERLY LOC FROM A LIL ASS IRRELEVANT ISLAND THAT BARELY ANYONE EVER HEARD OF TALKIN ABOUT LA NIGGAS DON'T RESPECT VALLEY NIGGAS... :facepalm: THIS FAKE LIL WANNABEE NIGGA DICKRIDE "CRIP" SO HARD HE GOT BRAIN DAMAGE AND STILL WILL NEVER BE A CRIP EXCEPT ONLINE. LIL BITCH ASS GAY NIGGA

AND MICLO WHAT ABOUT U???AH WETBACK???BITCH YOUR DOMINICAN MONKEY WETBACK SCREAMIN PUSSY ASS CLAIMS TO BE FROM CALIFAS AND YET BITCH U NEVER EVEN SET FOOT IN L.A???BITCH HOW U GONNA CLAIM TO BE FROM THA WESTCOAST............IF YOUR DOMINICAN MONKEY LIEYIN WETBACK FAGGOT ASS NEVER EVEN SET FOOT IN THA STATES???AH MICLO???BITCH U KNOW U BEEN EXPOSED BY ME.........CAUSE I WAS THA FIRST ONE TO BREAK THA NEWS AND THA ONE WHO REALLY INVESTIGATE ON YOUR LIEYIN WETBACK FAGGOT ASS.........AND U WANNA KNOW HOW I FOUND OUT........CAUSE BITCH U SAID THAT THERE'S MAD DOMINICAN MONKEY WETBACKS IN CALIFAS THAN MEXICANZ..........SO RIGHT THERE U GOT CAUGHT...........SO BITCH FACE IT.........FACE THA MUSIC.........BUT DON'T DANCE YET.........CAUSE YOUR NOT FROM L.A........YOUR NOT FROM CALIFAS AND YOUR NOT FROM THA UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.............YOUR ACTUAL HOME MONKEY HABITAT IS IN THA UNITED APES OF AMERICA............SO MICLO STOP LIEYIN OVER THA NET..............CAUSE U NEVER EVEN BEEN TO THA STATES........AND MICLO SINCE WE KNOW THAT ALL DOMINICAN MONKEY WETBACKS LOVE TO DANCE............THEN BITCH GO DANCE TO BULLWINKLE'S THEME SONG.........U KNOW???EL VENADO OR BETTER YET BITCH GO DANCE TO THA MAMBO.............AND WHILE YOUR AT IT.......GO SWALLO A WHOLE COMBO.............OF MY NUTZ THAT IS...........CAUSE MICLO..........U STILL AINT FROM L.A.....U STILL AINT FROM THA STATES.......AND U NEVER EVEN BEEN IN U.S SOIL............AND MICLO..................................................................................... STILL FUCK D.R!!!!

official contributor

Postby CPTHAMMA » May 15th, 2011, 6:27 pm

KING-HOLLYWOOD wrote:
CPTHAMMA wrote:@ THIS FOREIGNER FAGGOT KIMBERLY LOC FROM A LIL ASS IRRELEVANT ISLAND THAT BARELY ANYONE EVER HEARD OF TALKIN ABOUT LA NIGGAS DON'T RESPECT VALLEY NIGGAS... :facepalm: THIS FAKE LIL WANNABEE NIGGA DICKRIDE "CRIP" SO HARD HE GOT BRAIN DAMAGE AND STILL WILL NEVER BE A CRIP EXCEPT ONLINE. LIL BITCH ASS GAY NIGGA

AND MICLO WHAT ABOUT U???AH WETBACK???BITCH YOUR DOMINICAN MONKEY WETBACK SCREAMIN PUSSY ASS CLAIMS TO BE FROM CALIFAS AND YET BITCH U NEVER EVEN SET FOOT IN L.A???BITCH HOW U GONNA CLAIM TO BE FROM THA WESTCOAST............IF YOUR DOMINICAN MONKEY LIEYIN WETBACK FAGGOT ASS NEVER EVEN SET FOOT IN THA STATES???AH MICLO???BITCH U KNOW U BEEN EXPOSED BY ME.........CAUSE I WAS THA FIRST ONE TO BREAK THA NEWS AND THA ONE WHO REALLY INVESTIGATE ON YOUR LIEYIN WETBACK FAGGOT ASS.........AND U WANNA KNOW HOW I FOUND OUT........CAUSE BITCH U SAID THAT THERE'S MAD DOMINICAN MONKEY WETBACKS IN CALIFAS THAN MEXICANZ..........SO RIGHT THERE U GOT CAUGHT...........SO BITCH FACE IT.........FACE THA MUSIC.........BUT DON'T DANCE YET.........CAUSE YOUR NOT FROM L.A........YOUR NOT FROM CALIFAS AND YOUR NOT FROM THA UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.............YOUR ACTUAL HOME MONKEY HABITAT IS IN THA UNITED APES OF AMERICA............SO MICLO STOP LIEYIN OVER THA NET..............CAUSE U NEVER EVEN BEEN TO THA STATES........AND MICLO SINCE WE KNOW THAT ALL DOMINICAN MONKEY WETBACKS LOVE TO DANCE............THEN BITCH GO DANCE TO BULLWINKLE'S THEME SONG.........U KNOW???EL VENADO OR BETTER YET BITCH GO DANCE TO THA MAMBO.............AND WHILE YOUR AT IT.......GO SWALLO A WHOLE COMBO.............OF MY NUTZ THAT IS...........CAUSE MICLO..........U STILL AINT FROM L.A.....U STILL AINT FROM THA STATES.......AND U NEVER EVEN BEEN IN U.S SOIL............AND MICLO..................................................................................... STILL FUCK D.R!!!!

:facepalm: @ THIS FAGGOT ASS NO LIFE WHITEBOY COMMENTING ON AN OLD ASS POST... AND WHO THE FUCC SAYS "CALIFAS"? :facepalm: EVEN MEXICANS DON'T SAY THAT SHOT NO MORE

official contributor

Postby Caiza » May 17th, 2011, 12:42 pm

83 got hella numbers u would think they got a line on da E/S in Cali :lol:

lightweight contributor
My Affiliation: NHC

Postby Hyde Park » May 17th, 2011, 1:17 pm

Caiza wrote:83 got hella numbers u would think they got a line on da E/S in Cali :lol:

Not numbers like that just a HUGE ass hood.

official contributor

Postby bboard » May 17th, 2011, 3:16 pm

Caiza wrote:83 got hella numbers u would think they got a line on da E/S in Cali :lol:

Eight Tray has a large turf but their actual numbers aren't that big, I know several other hoods that outnumber them ... for intance, Rollin' 60's has massive numbers even for the size of their hood

official contributor

Postby CaLiboii » May 17th, 2011, 4:19 pm

bboard wrote:

Eight Tray has a large turf but their actual numbers aren't that big, I know several other hoods that outnumber them ... for intance, Rollin' 60's has massive numbers even for the size of their hood

SO THAT MEANS ETGC HAS HELD THERE TURF FOR A LONG TIME????
MEANING NOBODY TRIES TO PUSH THEM OUT THOSE STREETS???

official contributor

Postby bboard » May 17th, 2011, 5:06 pm

CaLiboii wrote:
bboard wrote:

Yes, ETG has held their turf down since the 1970's ... the only real line press ETG ever had to deal with was from the 67 NHC and when the 65 Menlos turned NHC ... but they didn't really take anything.

Another thing, as with most hoods in SC now, there's a constant increase in Latinos moving into the hood but it hasn't changed the turf of ETG that much. For instance, there's a huge Latino population now around the Northside area of ETG and of the young Mexicans who moved into the apartments on the Northwest side of ETG turf started up Brown Pride Surenos 13 but ETG niggas ain't tripping and coexist because BPS13 only really got issues with Florencia 13. Plus, most niggas I hang with including me either got a Latina girlfriend, jumpof, etc so we welcome them and coexist with them in the hood.

official contributor

Postby westcoastanostra » May 17th, 2011, 5:24 pm

Bboard I know you probably fuck with a few of them dudes so you know way more than me about them,but I can't see a gang that doesn't have a lot of numbers holding a turf that big. They gotta have numbers,now they may not be as big as 60s but that's because its fashionable to be a nhc. I've heard 60 are in the 1,300 to 1,500 range,but I heard them 83 dudes are in the 900 to 1,200 range.

official contributor

Postby iMurkNappks » May 17th, 2011, 5:26 pm

westcoastanostra wrote:Bboard I know you probably fuck with a few of them dudes so you know way more than me about them,but I can't see a gang that doesn't have a lot of numbers holding a turf that big. They gotta have numbers,now they may not be as big as 60s but that's because its fashionable to be a nhc. I've heard 60 are in the 1,300 to 1,500 range,but I heard them 83 dudes are in the 900 to 1,200 range.
numbers dxnt mean shit...if niggas iz sxlid they kan last....

official contributor

Postby westcoastanostra » May 17th, 2011, 5:29 pm

True but to have the largest turf of any black gang in la according to some reports man that takes manpower. You always got dudes going to jail or outta town for money,so you are going to need someone to hold it down.

lightweight contributor

Postby Hyde Park » May 17th, 2011, 5:31 pm

westcoastanostra wrote:Bboard I know you probably fuck with a few of them dudes so you know way more than me about them,but I can't see a gang that doesn't have a lot of numbers holding a turf that big. They gotta have numbers,now they may not be as big as 60s but that's because its fashionable to be a nhc. I've heard 60 are in the 1,300 to 1,500 range,but I heard them 83 dudes are in the 900 to 1,200 range.

:facepalm: Niggas always tryna say 60s put on anybody. I aint tryna diss ya homie but 60s are strong and always been strong. Some niggas try to claim but dont bang but as a whole we have riders and anybody in these streets can vouch that. We aint got pushed bacc we got our shit on locc.

official contributor

Postby westcoastanostra » May 17th, 2011, 5:35 pm

I ain't saying y'all ain't strong I'm just saying that there are more nhc gangs on the west than gc sets. Y'all got way more allies so imo its easier to bang nhc than gc.

lightweight contributor

Postby Hyde Park » May 17th, 2011, 5:39 pm

westcoastanostra wrote:I ain't saying y'all ain't strong I'm just saying that there are more nhc gangs on the west than gc sets. Y'all got way more allies so imo its easier to bang nhc than gc.

But when we beef 40s 50s dont come and help on our behalf the whole nhc dont come to our aid. 40s on the hoovers ass 50s on hoovers and hpb ass 67 nhc aint a huge factor and we aint fuccin with them that much. Etg aint our only enemies we ifg and hcg on top of every other hood that hate us we SC most hated some nhcs dont even fucc wit us.

official contributor

Postby iMurkNappks » May 17th, 2011, 5:41 pm

nappks dxnt gxt allies lxl

official contributor

Postby westcoastanostra » May 17th, 2011, 5:46 pm

Hyde Park wrote:
westcoastanostra wrote:I ain't saying y'all ain't strong I'm just saying that there are more nhc gangs on the west than gc sets. Y'all got way more allies so imo its easier to bang nhc than gc.

But when we beef 40s 50s dont come and help on our behalf the whole nhc dont come to our aid. 40s on the hoovers ass 50s on hoovers and hpb ass 67 nhc aint a huge factor and we aint fuccin with them that much. Etg aint our only enemies we ifg and hcg on top of every other hood that hate us we SC most hated some nhcs dont even fucc wit us.

I know y'all got hella enemies to,but imo its just not like etgc. They beef with all nhc,most red rags,even some hoovers still don't like them. Plus they beef with the hunnets tuff and that includes some gc sets like 102bgc. Both of y'all got beef and since I'm not from either set I can't say but I've never heard of nhc beefing like the etgc and hoovers did in the 90s.

lightweight contributor

Postby Hyde Park » May 17th, 2011, 5:50 pm

westcoastanostra wrote:
Hyde Park wrote:

I know y'all got hella enemies to,but imo its just not like etgc. They beef with all nhc,most red rags,even some hoovers still don't like them. Plus they beef with the hunnets tuff and that includes some gc sets like 102bgc. Both of y'all got beef and since I'm not from either set I can't say but I've never heard of nhc beefing like the etgc and hoovers did in the 90s.

True. Its cause them niggas got that "You with us or against us" mentallity.

lightweight contributor

Postby Hyde Park » May 17th, 2011, 5:52 pm

westcoastanostra wrote:
Hyde Park wrote:

And we beefed harder with tramps harder than any h60d in LA.

official contributor

Postby CaLiboii » May 17th, 2011, 5:54 pm

bboard wrote:
CaLiboii wrote:
bboard wrote:

Yes, ETG has held their turf down since the 1970's ... the only real line press ETG ever had to deal with was from the 67 NHC and when the 65 Menlos turned NHC ... but they didn't really take anything.

Another thing, as with most hoods in SC now, there's a constant increase in Latinos moving into the hood but it hasn't changed the turf of ETG that much. For instance, there's a huge Latino population now around the Northside area of ETG and of the young Mexicans who moved into the apartments on the Northwest side of ETG turf started up Brown Pride Surenos 13 but ETG niggas ain't tripping and coexist because BPS13 only really got issues with Florencia 13. Plus, most niggas I hang with including me either got a Latina girlfriend, jumpof, etc so we welcome them and coexist with them in the hood.

I WAS ASKING CAUSE I DONT BE AROUND 80's STREETS

official contributor

Postby westcoastanostra » May 17th, 2011, 6:16 pm

Hyde Park wrote:
westcoastanostra wrote:
Hyde Park wrote:

Yeah I heard rsc and etgc put it down in that war!

official contributor

Postby bboard » May 17th, 2011, 8:00 pm

iMurkNappks wrote:nappks dxnt gxt allies lxl

NHC motto ...
"Neighbors don't need no favors. N's don't need no friends."

official contributor

Postby CaLiboii » May 17th, 2011, 8:33 pm

bboard wrote:
iMurkNappks wrote:nappks dxnt gxt allies lxl

NHC motto ...
"Neighbors don't need no favors. N's don't need no friends."

60's AND 40's ALWAYS GETTING EMBARRASSED BY INHP :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I SEEN IT WITH MY OWN EYES

official contributor

Postby CaLiboii » May 17th, 2011, 8:34 pm

Hyde Park wrote:
westcoastanostra wrote:
Hyde Park wrote:

BUT INHP STAY ON 40's ASS :facepalm:

lightweight contributor

Postby Hyde Park » May 17th, 2011, 9:28 pm

CaLiboii wrote:
Hyde Park wrote:
westcoastanostra wrote:
Hyde Park wrote:

Naw cuzz.

official contributor

Postby CaLiboii » May 17th, 2011, 9:32 pm

Hyde Park wrote:
CaLiboii wrote:
Hyde Park wrote:
westcoastanostra wrote:
Hyde Park wrote:

Naw cuzz.

ONE OF YALL NHC NIGGAS GOT JUMPED IN VENICE BEACH RIGHT????? I WAS THERE BUT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS????

lightweight contributor

Postby Hyde Park » May 17th, 2011, 9:52 pm

CaLiboii wrote:
Hyde Park wrote:
CaLiboii wrote:
Hyde Park wrote:
westcoastanostra wrote:
Hyde Park wrote:

Naw cuzz.

ONE OF YALL NHC NIGGAS GOT JUMPED IN VENICE BEACH RIGHT????? I WAS THERE BUT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS????

Nah i aint heard bout that. It wasnt a 60. Idk bout 40s tho. Ima as tho.

official contributor

Postby CaLiboii » May 18th, 2011, 12:08 am

Hyde Park wrote:
CaLiboii wrote:
Hyde Park wrote:
CaLiboii wrote:
Hyde Park wrote:
westcoastanostra wrote:
Hyde Park wrote:

Naw cuzz.

Nah i aint heard bout that. It wasnt a 60. Idk bout 40s tho. Ima as tho.

SOMEBODY FROM NHC GOT EMBARRASSED IN FRONT OF MANY PEOPLE AT VENICE BEACH NIGGAS WAS FUCKING WITH VENICE THAT DAY AND 2 NHCs GOT PUT ON THE GROUND BY A GROUP OF INHPs CAUSE THE INHPs WAS DEEP SO 1 OF THE NHCs I SAW HE PISSED IN HIS JEANS WHEN HE WAS ON THE GROUND

official contributor

Postby bboard » May 18th, 2011, 9:58 pm

Here's two more hitups from ETG I saw on 84th and Western
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVFm3SX_eNA[/youtube]

official contributor
My Region: Down South
My Affiliation: C.P.A.D.

Postby CASH RULES..... » May 18th, 2011, 10:13 pm

@BBOARD....YOU KNOW SOME OF THE OLDER HOMIES FROM TRAYS? LIKE N1GGAS IN THEY MID TO LATE 30'S?

official contributor

Postby f@sth@tch89 » May 19th, 2011, 8:41 pm

bboard wrote:
CaLiboii wrote:
bboard wrote:

What I dont get is Surenos get a pass to set up shop in Black hoods, but White Fence, Cuartro Flats, Rockwood, Avenues or any other Hispanic hood aint gonna give a pass for a Black gang to set up shop. Why is that? Those hood are 99.9% hispanic, like our hoods used to be like that. I understand demographics is changing, but surs get a free pass and we dont???? :wtf2:

official contributor

Postby westcoastanostra » May 20th, 2011, 3:43 am

Its not about passes its about demographics. Like bps ain't really a gang imo they are a tagging crew. F13 don't take them serious and I am pretty sure that if they ever tried to trip on etgc them niggas would smash them out. Its no different than the asain gangs you see popping up in places like arcadia and el monte. As long as there is a population there then will be gangs of that ethnicity. You don't see black gangs in the area's you mentioned because those areas don't really have a black population. Look at places like duarte their population is about 90% hispanic,but they have a strong enough black population to produce a black gang in durocc crips. Even though more hispanics are moving in the black population is solid enough to maintain a black gang.

superior contributor

Postby KING-HOLLYWOOD » May 20th, 2011, 8:10 am

CPTHAMMA wrote: @ THIS FAGGOT ASS NO LIFE WHITEBOY COMMENTING ON AN OLD ASS POST... AND WHO THE FUCC SAYS "CALIFAS"? :facepalm: EVEN MEXICANS DON'T SAY THAT SHOT NO MORE

BITCH THEY STILL DO SAY THAT WORD.............BUT SINCE YOUR DOMINICAN MONKEY WETBACK LIEYIN FAGGOT ASS NEVER EVEN LIVE IN CALI..............THEN BITCH U WOUDLN'T KNOW.............CAUSE BITCH U AINT FROM CALI...............YOUR NOT FROM THA WESTCOAST AND BITCH YOUR NOT EVEN FROM THA STATES..........BITCH U NEVER EVEN LIVE IN THA STATES BEFORE............BUT U SEEM TO CLAIM IT SO MUCH AND YET............YOUR MONKEY DOMINICAN WETBACK SCREAMIN FAGGOT ASS DON'T EVEN HAVE NO PAPERS AND BITCH U DON'T EVEN HAVE OR CARRY NO GREENCARD.............SO THEREFORE BITCH..........U NEVER LIVE IN THA UNITED STATES OF AMERICA................BUT BITCH I KNOW YOUR MONKEY WETBACK FAGGOT ASS STILL LIVES IN THA UNITED APES OF AMERICA.............CAUSE BITCH YOUR NOT FROM CALIFAS AND U NEVER EVEN BEEN DOWN THERE..........SO BITCH U ALREADY BEEN CAUGHT AND EXPOSED FROM YOURS TRULY............YOUR KING..............KING HOLLYWOOD..............THA DOMINICAN MONKEY SLAYER...........CAUSE BITCH IS STILL FUCK D.R

official contributor

Postby bboard » May 20th, 2011, 2:18 pm

f@sth@tch89 wrote: What I dont get is Surenos get a pass to set up shop in Black hoods, but White Fence, Cuartro Flats, Rockwood, Avenues or any other Hispanic hood aint gonna give a pass for a Black gang to set up shop. Why is that? Those hood are 99.9% hispanic, like our hoods used to be like that. I understand demographics is changing, but surs get a free pass and we dont???? :wtf2:

Surenos don't get a free pass to set up shop, they get a pass to have their own Varrio inside our hood. Every so often there is some minor static but there's no real issue because Black gangs already know that the rivals of a small Sureno gangs is always some other another small, nearby Sureno gang. So, why intervene them fighting each other? It ain't got nada to do with us. We let them do their thing while we do our thing ... and sometimes we do business together.

It's basically an mutual understanding. The small Latino gangs that exist in established Black turf know that if they will get shut down if try to push a line, but as long as they stay funking with other Latino gangs (which is all they do) then it's all cool.

The S/C Brown Pride Surenos 13 click that is in Northside Eight Tray Gangster Crips hood knows not to even think about pushing ETGK, they will get smashed down if they did ... SC BPS13 only bangs on Florencia 13 LS and another small Sureno gang called Moteros 13 aka SC MOT13 somewhere in the 50's

... and as long as it stays like that, we not trippin.

official contributor

Postby iMurkNappks » May 20th, 2011, 2:22 pm

xn da set dis a krazy ass wxrld...........all da yung beteys nk da turf dat gxt dey sur13 click used 2 kick it wit me nk my grxxves way back when......knxw dey kall dey self takin xver lxl.........niggas gxtta injunktixn nk we still be xut mxre den dem beteys............they juhs be tagg happy.....

official contributor

Postby iMurkNappks » May 20th, 2011, 2:25 pm

beteys been gxin ham nk da turf dxh........sur13 nk da wafflxws gxin at it........18st nk JRM13 gxin at it.....keep nk mind we suppxse 2 be gittin alxnge wit bxth xf dem.....especially 1x7JRM13

official contributor

Postby bboard » May 24th, 2011, 12:58 pm

Here's some more ETG hitups I saw ...

Farr WestSide on Cimarron and Manchester

Bacc WestSide on 91st and Normandie

official contributor

Postby westcoastanostra » May 24th, 2011, 4:32 pm

How are those dudes able to carry so much beef,especially when they are surrounded. I talked to a couple of og IFGB's the other day and they told me them guys been turnt up since day 1. They was like even in the 70's and 80's thy were turnt up. They must breed them dudes and raise'em like pit bulls around there. You would think they would get tired of beefing and just chill.

official contributor

Postby westcoastanostra » May 24th, 2011, 4:34 pm

Why did they black out the 99's ? Is it because the 99's threw up the white flag?

lightweight contributor

Postby Hyde Park » May 24th, 2011, 4:59 pm

westcoastanostra wrote:How are those dudes able to carry so much beef,especially when they are surrounded. I talked to a couple of og IFGB's the other day and they told me them guys been turnt up since day 1. They was like even in the 70's and 80's thy were turnt up. They must breed them dudes and raise'em like pit bulls around there. You would think they would get tired of beefing and just chill.

They have to ce turnt cause if not they woulda been taken out along time ago by 60s. I respect tramps get down tho. Alotta other hoods woulda got put on they ass goin at it as long as tramps have.

official contributor

Postby bboard » May 24th, 2011, 7:26 pm

westcoastanostra wrote:How are those dudes able to carry so much beef,especially when they are surrounded. I talked to a couple of og IFGB's the other day and they told me them guys been turnt up since day 1. They was like even in the 70's and 80's thy were turnt up. They must breed them dudes and raise'em like pit bulls around there. You would think they would get tired of beefing and just chill.

When you are surrounded by enemies on all sides you have to become like that or you're simply not going to survive ... I'm sure Family Swans has a similar history to ETG being that it also is surrounded by Crips on all side of the turf, but I give respect to Big Evil for holding his down while he was on the turf.

PS: On another note, that's also why sets that rarely see action like Cold Blooded Bloods are made up of mostly weenies.

official contributor

Postby CPTHAMMA » May 24th, 2011, 8:10 pm

KING-HOLLYWOOD wrote:
CPTHAMMA wrote: @ THIS FAGGOT ASS NO LIFE WHITEBOY COMMENTING ON AN OLD ASS POST... AND WHO THE FUCC SAYS "CALIFAS"? :facepalm: EVEN MEXICANS DON'T SAY THAT SHOT NO MORE

BITCH THEY STILL DO SAY THAT WORD.............BUT SINCE YOUR DOMINICAN MONKEY WETBACK LIEYIN FAGGOT ASS NEVER EVEN LIVE IN CALI..............THEN BITCH U WOUDLN'T KNOW.............CAUSE BITCH U AINT FROM CALI...............YOUR NOT FROM THA WESTCOAST AND BITCH YOUR NOT EVEN FROM THA STATES..........BITCH U NEVER EVEN LIVE IN THA STATES BEFORE............BUT U SEEM TO CLAIM IT SO MUCH AND YET............YOUR MONKEY DOMINICAN WETBACK SCREAMIN FAGGOT ASS DON'T EVEN HAVE NO PAPERS AND BITCH U DON'T EVEN HAVE OR CARRY NO GREENCARD.............SO THEREFORE BITCH..........U NEVER LIVE IN THA UNITED STATES OF AMERICA................BUT BITCH I KNOW YOUR MONKEY WETBACK FAGGOT ASS STILL LIVES IN THA UNITED APES OF AMERICA.............CAUSE BITCH YOUR NOT FROM CALIFAS AND U NEVER EVEN BEEN DOWN THERE..........SO BITCH U ALREADY BEEN CAUGHT AND EXPOSED FROM YOURS TRULY............YOUR KING..............KING HOLLYWOOD..............THA DOMINICAN MONKEY SLAYER...........CAUSE BITCH IS STILL FUCK D.R

LMAO @ THIS WHITEBOY U AINT EVER SLAYED SHIT EXCEPT ON GTA VIDEO GAMES U LIL FAGGOT ASS WHITEBOY. AND NO I AINT EVER MET 1 MEXICAN WHO ACTUALLY SAYS "CALIFAS". ONLY FAGGOT THAT WATCH MEXICAN GANGSTER MOVIES TO LEARN ABOUT GANGS SAY THAT GAY SHIT

official contributor

Postby bboard » May 25th, 2011, 12:02 pm

CPTHAMMA wrote:
KING-HOLLYWOOD wrote:

LMAO @ THIS WHITEBOY U AINT EVER SLAYED SHIT EXCEPT ON GTA VIDEO GAMES U LIL FAGGOT ASS WHITEBOY. AND NO I AINT EVER MET 1 MEXICAN WHO ACTUALLY SAYS "CALIFAS". ONLY FAGGOT THAT WATCH MEXICAN GANGSTER MOVIES TO LEARN ABOUT GANGS SAY THAT GAY SHIT

You guys STILL going at it :lol:

superior contributor

Postby KING-HOLLYWOOD » May 25th, 2011, 7:33 pm

CPTHAMMA wrote:LMAO @ THIS WHITEBOY U AINT EVER SLAYED SHIT EXCEPT ON GTA VIDEO GAMES U LIL FAGGOT ASS WHITEBOY. AND NO I AINT EVER MET 1 MEXICAN WHO ACTUALLY SAYS "CALIFAS". ONLY FAGGOT THAT WATCH MEXICAN GANGSTER MOVIES TO LEARN ABOUT GANGS SAY THAT GAY SHIT

U MAD???AH WETBACK???U MUST BE..........I GUESS I MUST OF HIT YOUR LAST MONKEY NERVES OR SUMTHING AND BITCH IF U DON'T KNOW SINCE WE KNOW U NEVER EVER EVER EVER BEEN ONCE TO CALIFAS...........THA RIGHT WORD THAT EVERY MEXICAN AMERICAN U.S BORN IN CALI SAYS TO IDENTIFIED THEIR BELOVED WESTCOAST STATE IS CALIFAS........NOT CALI...........BITCH I BEEN TO L.A.........WHICH U NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER BEEN ONCE DOWN THERE.........BUT AT LEAST I HAVE AND WETBACK BITCH I WAS THERE WAAAAAAY BEFORE U EVEN TRY TO SAILED IN YOUR LITTLE ASS BANANA BOAT...........BUT WHILE I WAS OVER THERE..........I MET ALOT OF CHICANOS AND ALOT OF ESES AND PAISAS AND THEY ALL DESCRIBE CALI AS CALIFAS.........SO BITCH I KNOW............BUT U WOULDN'T KNOW BITCH SINCE YOUR ILLEGAL DOMINICAN MONKEY LIEYIN WETBACK FAGGOT ASS NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER ONCE BEEN DOWN THERE.............SO MICLO THAT'S HOW I KNOW AND THAT'S HOW YOUR ILLEGAL LIEYIN DOMINICAN WETBACK FAGGOT ASS GOT EXPOSED.........CAUSE BITCH YOUR NOT FROM CALIFAS.........CAUSE U NEVER ONCE LIVE DOWN THERE AND U NEVER EVER ONCE BEEN IN U.S SOIL.............SO WHY CLAIM CALI BITCH???IF U NEVER EVER ONCE BEEN IN THA STATES BEFORE???BITCH IT DON'T MAKE SENSE FOR CLAIMIN A STATE WHERE U NEVER BEEN DOWN THERE???SHIT MICLO U DON'T SEE ME CLAIMIN CALIFAS AND I BEEN DOWN THERE WAAAAY BEFORE YOUR LITTLE DOMINICAN MONKEY WETBACK ILLEGAL BITCH ASS TRY TO BUILD A BANANA BOAT AND TRY TO SAILED ACROSS THA PANAMA CANAL AND TRY TO MAKE IT TO SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA???AND YET BITCH U STILL GOT CAUGHT AHAHAHHAHAAAA SO MICLO U KNOW THA DRILL.............IS STILL FUCK D.R...WHICH WE KNOW IS YOUR ACTUAL HOMO HOME HABITAT FOR YOUR DOMINICAN SCREAMIN MONKEY LIEYIN WETBACK FAGGOT ASS...........VERDAD CHANGO MONO????

superior contributor

Postby KING-HOLLYWOOD » May 25th, 2011, 7:40 pm

bboard wrote:You guys STILL going at it :lol:

U KNOW ME..............I JUST LOVE EXPOSIN ILLEGAL DOMINICAN LIEYIN SCREAMIN WETBACK MONKEYS..........SPECIALLY ILLEGAL DOMINICAN LIEYIN MONKEY WETBACKS WHO CLAIM TO BE FROM CALI AND YET THEY NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER ONCE BEEN DOWN THERE AND ALL CAUSE THEY SEEN A SCENE OF ECHO PARK FROM AN OLD ASS WESTCOAST MEXICAN GANGSTA ASS FLICK FROM AN OLD 1992 BLOCKBUSTER VIDEO LIKE BLOOD IN AND BLOOD OUT AND NOW HE ACTUALLY THINKS HE'S REALLY FROM DOWN THERE AND ALL CAUSE OF HE'S MONKEY WETBACK LIEYIN ASS SAW A CLIP OF ECHO PARK????

official contributor

Postby bboard » June 1st, 2011, 1:33 pm

Here are some hitups from the lesser known/represented ETG set 71 Gangster Crips (aka 71GC) on 71st and Raymond in North Side ETG hood ...

... and, here's another ETG hitup I saw on Florence and Normadie

lightweight contributor

Postby Hyde Park » June 2nd, 2011, 12:11 pm

bboard wrote:Here are some hitups from the lesser known/represented ETG set 71 Gangster Crips (aka 71GC) on 71st and Raymond in North Side ETG hood ...

... and, here's another ETG hitup I saw on Florence and Normadie

71GC is part of ETG?

PreviousNext