Redbones vs Latina hoes which would u choose?

CLICK HERE TO SEE EXCLUSIVE HOOD HOES HACKED & EXPOSED!!!

Redbones vs Latina hoes

You may select 1 option

View results
superior contributor
My Region: Down South
My Affiliation: ...The 9 Gone Shine...

Re: Redbones vs Latina hoes which would u choose?

Postby MoNDaY » March 17th, 2011, 10:41 pm

Ahaha

official contributor
My Region: West Coast
My Affiliation: ??

Postby BlackMagicDiamond » March 17th, 2011, 10:42 pm

KING-HOLLYWOOD wrote:
BlackMagicDiamond wrote:But you were talking about PR men in Chicago not in NYC. But all I heard was PR men in NYC do date Black women. That's all. But like I said, idk. Also, you talked about the women more than the men. I don't appreacite that. And btw, I DO shave all over my body and I never wore a weave in my life. :smh: And I don't hurt animals

WELL EVEN IN YOUR NON WEEB HAIRLESS @$$ GOES TO NEW YORK...........U STILL AINT GONNA MEET NO RICAN MEN......AND I'LL TELL U WHY.......CAUSE FOR ONE SAPPHIRE...........THEM PUERTO RICAN MEN WILL STILL NOT BE ATTRACTIVE TO U AND U WANNA KNOW WHY???CAUSE U GOT NO HAIR AND U STILL WON'T LET GO LEAVE IT TO BEAVER DOWN IN YOUR UNDER ARMS...........CAUSE SAPPHY WE CAN SEE IT TRU YOUR ARMPITTS...........SECOND U NEED TO DO SUMTHING ABOUT YOUR MUSTACHE............THIRD U GOT NO @$$ OR TITS.............FOURTH U NEED TO GROW SUM HAIR..........BUT NOT YOUR ARMPITTS............AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST...........YOUR REALLY NOT AN ATTRACTIVE WOMAN............U MAY THINK U ARE...........BUT U REALLY AINT...........NOW AS FOR U TO SAY U DON'T APPRECIATE ME TALKIN ABOUT WOMEN???FIRST OF ALL WHAT ARE U TALKIN ABOUT???U MAKE IT SOUND LIKE I BAD MOUTH ON WOMEN..........U REALIZED WHEN I SAY THA WORD b*tch..........IS NOT REALLY FOR WOMEN..........NO.............CAUSE IF ANYTHING I'M TALKIN ABOUT THESE p*ssy MADE NEW YORK DORK DOMINICAN CHIMPZ AND TO THESE FLORIDA FLAMINGO HOE LOOKIN @$$ FAGGOTZ AND GUESS WHAT...........THEY ALL HAPPEN TO BE MALES.................SO I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT U MEAN BY THAT..............BUT U KNOW WHAT???IS STILL ALKN............IS STILL CHI..........AND STILL f*ck CALI.................CAUSE THAT CHI RUNS IT

Like I said, I DO shave and I DONT wear a weave and never did. And how do you know I wont meet no PR men?? Im on a few dating sites and I talked to a few and they all want to meet me and they are all from NYC so I dont know what your talking about. :smh: And no I DONT lie. But Dominican men are still HOT though! :dance: Say what you want your probably just jealous. :dance:

superior contributor
My Affiliation: ...The 9 Gone Shine...

Postby MoNDaY » March 17th, 2011, 10:59 pm

BlackMagicDiamond wrote: Im on a few dating sites and I talked to a few and they all want to meet me and they are all from NYC so I dont know what your talking about.

AHAHAHAHAHA :lmao: :lol: :lmao: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! My Chest Hurtin'..Ahahaha :lmao:

official contributor
My Region: Midwest

Postby CR@ZY » March 17th, 2011, 11:05 pm

YOU REALLY CAN'T GET ANY MORE ANNOYIN OR DUMBER THAN SHE IS.

official contributor

Postby BlackMagicDiamond » March 17th, 2011, 11:06 pm

Kave Man wrote:
BlackMagicDiamond wrote: Im on a few dating sites and I talked to a few and they all want to meet me and they are all from NYC so I dont know what your talking about.

AHAHAHAHAHA :lmao: :lol: :lmao: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! My Chest Hurtin'..Ahahaha :lmao:

I dont see anything wrong with that. Me personally I am a very shy person and I cant approach a guy as confidentally as some other girls or whatever that is. I just cant do it. So I meet them on the Internet. Wow its just incredible what this thread has become. :smh:

official contributor

Postby CR@ZY » March 17th, 2011, 11:09 pm

BlackMagicDiamond wrote:
Kave Man wrote:

I dont see anything wrong with that. Me personally I am a very shy person and I cant approach a guy as confidentally as some other girls or whatever that is. I just cant do it. So I meet them on the Internet. Wow its just incredible what this thread has become. :smh:

BECAUSE YOU'RE AN UGLY BITCH.

official contributor

Postby CR@ZY » March 17th, 2011, 11:12 pm

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

SHE LOOK LIKE A PIG COVERED IN MUD. :lol: OL' RUN AWAY SLAVE LOOKIN, HARRIET TUBMAN ASS BITCH.

official contributor

Postby BlackMagicDiamond » March 17th, 2011, 11:15 pm

CR@ZY wrote:
BlackMagicDiamond wrote:
Kave Man wrote:

BECAUSE YOU'RE AN UGLY b*tch.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What you find attractive is your preference and your business but I think you would have said this reguardless of how I looked because you hate me. But like I said, Im a very shy person and I cant approach guys like that

official contributor

Postby FAME » March 17th, 2011, 11:28 pm

:lmao: @ this thread

superior contributor
My Affiliation: THEE ALKN

Postby KING-HOLLYWOOD » March 17th, 2011, 11:53 pm

CR@ZY wrote:Image

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

SHE LOOK LIKE A PIG COVERED IN MUD. :lol: OL' RUN AWAY SLAVE LOOKIN, HARRIET TUBMAN @$$ b*tch.

I SWEAR CRAZE...............WHEN I FIRST SAW THAT PIC.............I THOUGH THAT WAS A YOUNG PICTURE OF MICHAEL JACKSON BEFORE HE MADE BEAT IT OR WANNA BE STARTIN SUMTHING???AND BELIEVE ME CRAZY THAT PICTURE DID WANTED TO START SUMTHING WHEN I STARTED TO PUEK...........IS MY HUMAN NATURE TO RUN FROM THAT PIC............CAUSE AINT NUTTHIN HUMAN ABOUT THAT PIC...........SHE LOOK LIKE SHE WANNA BE STARTIN SUMTHING AND SHE DID..............CAUSE IS ALL IN THAT PIC............BELIEVE ME THAT PIC DON'T HAVE NO KILLER LOOK..........MORE LIKE A TRILLER IF U ASK ME..........DAM LOOK AT HER???SHE LOOKS LIKE MICHAEL OR RANDY???AND SHE STILL HAS A THICK MUSTACHE???AND SHE THINKS IN HER MIND THAT NEWYORK DORK RICAN MEN WANTS TO MEET HER???MAYBE THEY DO???BUT IN NEVERLAND???

superior contributor

Postby KING-HOLLYWOOD » March 17th, 2011, 11:56 pm

BlackMagicDiamond wrote:
KING-HOLLYWOOD wrote:
BlackMagicDiamond wrote:But you were talking about PR men in Chicago not in NYC. But all I heard was PR men in NYC do date Black women. That's all. But like I said, idk. Also, you talked about the women more than the men. I don't appreacite that. And btw, I DO shave all over my body and I never wore a weave in my life. :smh: And I don't hurt animals

WELL EVEN IN YOUR NON WEEB HAIRLESS @$$ GOES TO NEW YORK...........U STILL AINT GONNA MEET NO RICAN MEN......AND I'LL TELL U WHY.......CAUSE FOR ONE SAPPHIRE...........THEM PUERTO RICAN MEN WILL STILL NOT BE ATTRACTIVE TO U AND U WANNA KNOW WHY???CAUSE U GOT NO HAIR AND U STILL WON'T LET GO LEAVE IT TO BEAVER DOWN IN YOUR UNDER ARMS...........CAUSE SAPPHY WE CAN SEE IT TRU YOUR ARMPITTS...........SECOND U NEED TO DO SUMTHING ABOUT YOUR MUSTACHE............THIRD U GOT NO @$$ OR TITS.............FOURTH U NEED TO GROW SUM HAIR..........BUT NOT YOUR ARMPITTS............AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST...........YOUR REALLY NOT AN ATTRACTIVE WOMAN............U MAY THINK U ARE...........BUT U REALLY AINT...........NOW AS FOR U TO SAY U DON'T APPRECIATE ME TALKIN ABOUT WOMEN???FIRST OF ALL WHAT ARE U TALKIN ABOUT???U MAKE IT SOUND LIKE I BAD MOUTH ON WOMEN..........U REALIZED WHEN I SAY THA WORD b*tch..........IS NOT REALLY FOR WOMEN..........NO.............CAUSE IF ANYTHING I'M TALKIN ABOUT THESE p*ssy MADE NEW YORK DORK DOMINICAN CHIMPZ AND TO THESE FLORIDA FLAMINGO HOE LOOKIN @$$ FAGGOTZ AND GUESS WHAT...........THEY ALL HAPPEN TO BE MALES.................SO I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT U MEAN BY THAT..............BUT U KNOW WHAT???IS STILL ALKN............IS STILL CHI..........AND STILL f*ck CALI.................CAUSE THAT CHI RUNS IT

Like I said, I DO shave and I DONT wear a weave and never did. And how do you know I wont meet no PR men?? Im on a few dating sites and I talked to a few and they all want to meet me and they are all from NYC so I dont know what your talking about. :smh: And no I DONT lie. But Dominican men are still HOT though! :dance: Say what you want your probably just jealous. :dance:

ME JEALOUS???YOUR KING????NAH MICHAEL............MAYBE I BE JEALOUS WHENEVER I BE IN NEVERLAND...........BUT IN REALITY........I DON'T THINK SO MIKE...............CAUSE THIS IS THRILLER............THRILLER NITE

official contributor

Postby BlackMagicDiamond » March 18th, 2011, 12:00 am

KING-HOLLYWOOD wrote:
BlackMagicDiamond wrote:
KING-HOLLYWOOD wrote:

ME JEALOUS???YOUR KING????NAH MICHAEL............MAYBE I BE JEALOUS WHENEVER I BE IN NEVERLAND...........BUT IN REALITY........I DON'T THINK SO MIKE...............CAUSE THIS IS THRILLER............THRILLER NITE

Why should I care about some two stupid dudes on the Internet who dont even post their own pictures on here and who I dont even know and could be still in high school? Im wayyy too old for that and plus, this all has to do with the haterd for me. Not wheather or not Im attractive.

superior contributor

Postby KING-HOLLYWOOD » March 18th, 2011, 12:02 am

BlackMagicDiamond wrote:
CR@ZY wrote:
BlackMagicDiamond wrote:
Kave Man wrote:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What you find attractive is your preference and your business but I think you would have said this reguardless of how I looked because you hate me. But like I said, Im a very shy person and I cant approach guys like that

U MEAN YOUR BEAUTY CAN ONLY BE FOUND IN NEVERLAND.............BUT NOT IN THA REAL WORLD THAT U AND I LIVE IN........CAUSE I DON'T THINK SO MIKE .........SORRY MICHAEL..............BUT JUST BEAT IT.........BEAT IT..........NO ONE WANTS TO BE DEFEATED

official contributor

Postby BlackMagicDiamond » March 18th, 2011, 12:05 am

KING-HOLLYWOOD wrote:
BlackMagicDiamond wrote:
CR@ZY wrote:
BlackMagicDiamond wrote:
Kave Man wrote:

U MEAN YOUR BEAUTY CAN ONLY BE FOUND IN NEVERLAND.............BUT NOT IN THA REAL WORLD THAT U AND I LIVE IN........CAUSE I DON'T THINK SO MIKE .........SORRY MICHAEL..............BUT JUST BEAT IT.........BEAT IT..........NO ONE WANTS TO BE DEFEATED

MJ has been loooooong dead. And plus, just because you dont find somebody attractive doesnt mean you have to go out of your way to bash the person you are not attracted too. Just saying :tiphat:

superior contributor

Postby KING-HOLLYWOOD » March 18th, 2011, 12:10 am

BlackMagicDiamond wrote:Why should I care about some two stupid dudes on the Internet who dont even post their own pictures on here and who I dont even know and could be still in high school? Im wayyy too old for that and plus, this all has to do with the haterd for me. Not wheather or not Im attractive.

FIRST OF ALL MIKE.........I CAN'T POST NO PICS OF MY SELF.............CAUSE FOR ONE I GOT ALOT OF ENEMIES..........MOSTLY SNAKES,HOE/A'Z AND MANNEQUINZ............THAT'S WHY I CAN'T POST NONE OF MY PICS AND THAT'S WHY I DON'T HAVE A MYSPACE OR FACEBOOK ACCOUNT.............CAUSE OF SECURITY PORPOSE............AND CAUSE I'M A WELL KNOWN CAT IN THA CHI...........SO THEREFORE.............NO PICTURES PLEASE..........BUT AT LEAST I TAKE CARE OF MYSELF..........I LIVE A VERY CLEAN LIFESTYLE...........MEANIN I DON'T DRINK,OR SMOKE NOR DO I DO DRUGS OR WEED..........MY LIFE IS PRETTY MUCH DISCIPLINE........THA ONLY ADDICTION I HAVE IS MY MONEY,MY CLOTHES WHICH ARE ALL DESIGNERS AND MY JEWEL COLLECTION............AND YET I LIVE CLEAN AND I LOOK GOOD..............SO HATE IT OR LOVE IT MIKE..................IS STILL KING HOLLYWOOD...........NOW BEAT IT.........BEAT IT NO ONE WANTS TO BE DEFEATED

superior contributor

Postby KING-HOLLYWOOD » March 18th, 2011, 12:14 am

BlackMagicDiamond wrote:
KING-HOLLYWOOD wrote:
BlackMagicDiamond wrote:
CR@ZY wrote:
BlackMagicDiamond wrote:
Kave Man wrote:

MJ has been loooooong dead. And plus, just because you dont find somebody attractive doesnt mean you have to go out of your way to bash the person you are not attracted too. Just saying :tiphat:

BELIEVE ME MIKE.............I'M 100X WAY ATTRACTIVE THAN U..............I GOT DIFFERENT WOMEN WHICH ARE MOSTLY LATINAS AND THEY DON'T KNOW ABOUT EACH OTHER.............SO U CAN'T TELL ME NUTTHIN..........SORRY MIKE BUT U NEED TO LOOK AT YOURSELF IN THA MIRROR.............NOT THA MAN IN THA MIRROR...........BUT THA CLOSEST MIRROR U GOT...............CAUSE THIS IS THRILLER............THRILLER NITE

lightweight contributor

Postby Black before anything » March 18th, 2011, 12:30 am

all women are beautiful in their own way but i think black women are the most beautiful and the only Latina females ive seen with phat asses are the ones in the Caribbean and and you know why cause they have black blood :facepalm: damn republicans

official contributor

Postby BlackMagicDiamond » March 18th, 2011, 12:32 am

Black before anything wrote:all women are beautiful in their own way but i think black women are the most beautiful and the only Latina females ive seen with phat asses are the ones in the Caribbean and and you know why cause they have black blood :facepalm: damn republicans

:tiphat:

lightweight contributor

Postby Black before anything » March 18th, 2011, 12:42 am

BlackMagicDiamond wrote:
Black before anything wrote:all women are beautiful in their own way but i think black women are the most beautiful and the only Latina females ive seen with phat asses are the ones in the Caribbean and and you know why cause they have black blood :facepalm: damn republicans

aren't you dominican and your a liberal or conservative

superior contributor

Postby KING-HOLLYWOOD » March 18th, 2011, 12:45 am

YEAH BUT THEY DENIED BEIGN BLACK AND IF U TELL THEM THEIR BLACK THEY'LL CATCH A FIT OR SPIT ON U..........BESIDES U HAVEN'T BEEN TO SOUTH AMERICA OR MEXICO............CAUSE THEM WOMEN DO HAVE A BIG JUICY ASSES AND THEY ALL LOOK BEAUTIFUL AND EXOTIC...........TRUST ME I BEEN WITH THEM AND THEY ALL LOOK GOOD AND THA BLACK WOMEN IN THA U.S ARE ALSO GORGEOUS AND EXOTIC TOO...........SO EITHER WAY THEY ALL COME OUT AS WINNERS

official contributor

Postby CPTHAMMA » March 18th, 2011, 12:51 am

KING-HOLLYWOOD wrote:
BlackMagicDiamond wrote:
KING-HOLLYWOOD wrote:
BlackMagicDiamond wrote:
CR@ZY wrote:
BlackMagicDiamond wrote:
Kave Man wrote:

BELIEVE ME MIKE.............I'M 100X WAY ATTRACTIVE THAN U..............I GOT DIFFERENT WOMEN WHICH ARE MOSTLY LATINAS AND THEY DON'T KNOW ABOUT EACH OTHER.............SO U CAN'T TELL ME NUTTHIN..........SORRY MIKE BUT U NEED TO LOOK AT YOURSELF IN THA MIRROR.............NOT THA MAN IN THA MIRROR...........BUT THA CLOSEST MIRROR U GOT...............CAUSE THIS IS THRILLER............THRILLER NITE

LMAO @ THE FAGGOT SHIT THIS LIL GAY ASS WHITEBOY QUEEFWOOD SAYS :facepalm: WE ALL KNOW THE ONLY PUSSY YOU'VE EVER SEEN WAS WHEN U USED TO HIDE UNDER YA MOMS BED WHEN SHE WAS TURNIN TRICCS TRYIN TO MAKE A COME UP

lightweight contributor

Postby Black before anything » March 18th, 2011, 12:54 am

KING-HOLLYWOOD wrote:

YEAH BUT THEY DENIED BEIGN BLACK AND IF U TELL THEM THEIR BLACK THEY'LL CATCH A FIT OR SPIT ON U..........BESIDES U HAVEN'T BEEN TO SOUTH AMERICA OR MEXICO............CAUSE THEM WOMEN DO HAVE A BIG JUICY ASSES AND THEY ALL LOOK BEAUTIFUL AND EXOTIC...........TRUST ME I BEEN WITH THEM AND THEY ALL LOOK GOOD AND THA BLACK WOMEN IN THA U.S ARE ALSO GORGEOUS AND EXOTIC TOO...........SO EITHER WAY THEY ALL COME OUT AS WINNERS

Umm what type of Caribbean Latinos you've met like i tell everybody Dominicans Cubans puerto ricans they claim their African roots. They just dont like being in the same category as Black Americans. in Cuba they have festivals which celebrates their African roots.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ0hXmDvY-I[/youtube]

official contributor

Postby BlackMagicDiamond » March 18th, 2011, 12:58 am

Black before anything wrote:
BlackMagicDiamond wrote:

Im not Dominican. Im Black American and Im more of an independent, somewhat socialist political views. I believe in social programs to help the poor but I also believe in moral Christian values. :tiphat:

superior contributor

Postby KING-HOLLYWOOD » March 18th, 2011, 1:01 am

CPTHAMMA wrote:
KING-HOLLYWOOD wrote:
BlackMagicDiamond wrote:
KING-HOLLYWOOD wrote:
BlackMagicDiamond wrote:
CR@ZY wrote:
BlackMagicDiamond wrote:
Kave Man wrote:

LMAO @ THE FAGGOT sh*t THIS LIL GAY @$$ WHITEBOY QUEEFWOOD SAYS :facepalm: WE ALL KNOW THE ONLY p*ssy YOU'VE EVER SEEN WAS WHEN U USED TO HIDE UNDER YA MOMS BED WHEN SHE WAS TURNIN TRICCS TRYIN TO MAKE A COME UP

AYO MONKEY..............DON'T LET ME EXPOSED YOUR WANNA BE CALI MONKEY WETBACK LIEYIN FAGGOT ASS..........CAUSE BITCH U STILL DON'T LIVE IN THA STATES............U NEVER BEEN IN COMTON AND U NEVER EVEN BEEN IN THA STATES EITHER...........BITCH THAT'S WHY YOUR IN THA GAY ASS BANANA REPUBLIC...........CAUSE YOUR MONKEY WETBACK LIEYIN FAGGOT ASS HAS BEEN CAUGHT SO MANY TIMES BY OUR U.S COAST GUARD.............SO BITCH TRY AGAIN.............CAUSE U STILL AINT FROM CALIFAS AND U DON'T EVEN LIVE IN THA U.S...........SORRY MICLO..............BUT IS STILL FUCK D.R THOUGH

superior contributor

Postby KING-HOLLYWOOD » March 18th, 2011, 1:02 am

BlackMagicDiamond wrote:
BlackMagicDiamond wrote:

Im not Dominican. Im Black American and Im more of an independent, somewhat socialist political views. I believe in social programs to help the poor but I also believe in moral Christian values. :tiphat:

SO YOUR A COMMUNIST???RIGHT MICHAEL???

official contributor

Postby BlackMagicDiamond » March 18th, 2011, 1:05 am

KING-HOLLYWOOD wrote:
BlackMagicDiamond wrote:
BlackMagicDiamond wrote:

I just believe in some socialist views. Socialist and Communist are two totally different things. I just hold some socialist views, esp about the ones on Universal Healthcare.

lightweight contributor

Postby Black before anything » March 18th, 2011, 1:05 am

Same here Independent Believe in Big Government but dont believe in abotion and i do believe in the death penalty.

official contributor

Postby BlackMagicDiamond » March 18th, 2011, 1:06 am

Black before anything wrote:Same here Independent Believe in Big Government but dont believe in abotion and i do believe in the death penalty.

Awesome. :tiphat:

superior contributor

Postby KING-HOLLYWOOD » March 18th, 2011, 1:08 am

KING-HOLLYWOOD wrote:

Umm what type of Caribbean Latinos you've met like i tell everybody Dominicans Cubans puerto ricans they claim their African roots. They just dont like being in the same category as Black Americans. in Cuba they have festivals which celebrates their African roots.

WELL MY WOMEN ARE PUERTO RICANZ AND SO IS MY LITTLE CUBAN THICK HONEY DOWN IN MIAMI AND THEY HATE BEIGN COMPARED TO BLACK WOMEN AND THEY HATE THA FACT THAT U PUT THEM AS BEIGN BLACK OR IN A BLACK ASPECT OR IN THA SAME ETHNIC BLACK BACKGROUND CATAGORY............IF ANYTHING THEY FEEL MORE COMFORTABLE AND MORE PROUD BEIGN LATIN...........BUT IF U TELL THEM THAT THEIR BLACK..........THEY'LL SPIT ON U AND CURSED U OUT............AND I BEEN WITH A DOMINICAN CHICK AND SHE SAID THA SAME THING...........SO REALLY THEY DENIED BEIGN BLACK.............THEY JUST LOVE BEIGN LATIN AND THAT'S HOW I KNOW...........SHIT ASK MICLO'S MOM WHO'S A BIG ASS DOMINICAN ORAGUTANG AND SHE'LL TELL U THA SAME THING???

official contributor

Postby CPTHAMMA » March 18th, 2011, 1:09 am

KING-HOLLYWOOD wrote:

EN RD TAMBIEN
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPEEFS7RQKg&feature=related[/youtube]

superior contributor

Postby KING-HOLLYWOOD » March 18th, 2011, 1:10 am

BlackMagicDiamond wrote:
KING-HOLLYWOOD wrote:
BlackMagicDiamond wrote:
BlackMagicDiamond wrote:

I just believe in some socialist views. Socialist and Communist are two totally different things. I just hold some socialist views, esp about the ones on Universal Healthcare.

WELL I DON'T BELIEVE IN YOUR POINT OF VIEWS MICHAEL.........CAUSE FUCK ALL COMMUNIST PIGZ...........THAT'S WHY IS STILL FUCK CUBA..........FUCK N.KOREA..........CAUSE IS STILL CHI AND USA

lightweight contributor

Postby Black before anything » March 18th, 2011, 1:12 am

CPTHAMMA wrote:
KING-HOLLYWOOD wrote:

EN RD TAMBIEN

My point exactly ing hollywood you talk like a republican even though Chicago is a liberal state you just act like a Republican

official contributor

Postby CPTHAMMA » March 18th, 2011, 1:12 am

KING-HOLLYWOOD wrote:
CPTHAMMA wrote:
KING-HOLLYWOOD wrote:
BlackMagicDiamond wrote:
KING-HOLLYWOOD wrote:
BlackMagicDiamond wrote:
CR@ZY wrote:
BlackMagicDiamond wrote:
Kave Man wrote:

LMAO @ THE FAGGOT sh*t THIS LIL GAY @$$ WHITEBOY QUEEFWOOD SAYS :facepalm: WE ALL KNOW THE ONLY p*ssy YOU'VE EVER SEEN WAS WHEN U USED TO HIDE UNDER YA MOMS BED WHEN SHE WAS TURNIN TRICCS TRYIN TO MAKE A COME UP

AYO MONKEY..............DON'T LET ME EXPOSED YOUR WANNA BE CALI MONKEY WETBACK LIEYIN FAGGOT @$$..........CAUSE b*tch U STILL DON'T LIVE IN THA STATES............U NEVER BEEN IN COMTON AND U NEVER EVEN BEEN IN THA STATES EITHER...........b*tch THAT'S WHY YOUR IN THA GAY @$$ BANANA REPUBLIC...........CAUSE YOUR MONKEY WETBACK LIEYIN FAGGOT @$$ HAS BEEN CAUGHT SO MANY TIMES BY OUR U.S COAST GUARD.............SO b*tch TRY AGAIN.............CAUSE U STILL AINT FROM CALIFAS AND U DON'T EVEN LIVE IN THA U.S...........SORRY MICLO..............BUT IS STILL f*ck D.R THOUGH

:facepalm: "DONT LET ME EXPOSED"? LMAO BITCH LEARN TO SPEAK ENGLISH 1ST BEFORE U TRY TO EXPOSE A NIGGA U GAY ASS CANADIAN....AND IT'S STILL FUCC CANADA AND WANNABEE MEXICANS

superior contributor

Postby KING-HOLLYWOOD » March 18th, 2011, 1:18 am

CPTHAMMA wrote:
KING-HOLLYWOOD wrote:

EN RD TAMBIEN
SORRY MICLO BUT YA'LL AINT EVEN REAL LATINOS...........CAUSE FOR ONE YA'LL MONKEYS CAN'T EVEN SPEAK SPANISH..........YA'LL HAVE YOUR OWN JUNGLE BOOK LANGUAGE.........SPECIALLY WITH ALL THAT GAY ASS MONKEY GUALE GUALE WITH THA BEAT OF SUM DRUMZ AINT EVEN SPANISH........CAUSE YA'LL MONKEYS CAN'T EVEN SPEAK REAL SPANISH.......SECOND YA'LL AINT EVEN HUMANZ...........YA'LL LOOL LIKE SUM PRIMITIVE PRIMATE APES AND YES......CHARLES DARWIN WAS RIGHT ABOUT YA'LL..........AND THIRD BITCH YA'LL ARE STILL LIVIN IN THA STONE AGE IN THA BANANA REPUBLIC AND BITCH THA YEAR IS 2011.......NOT YEAR 0???CAUSE YA'LL ARE SUM DUMB STUPID RETARD MONKEY ASS PRIMITIVE CHIMPZ...........PROBABLY CANNIBAL APES AS WELL..............CAUSE BITCH IS STILL FUCK D.R

official contributor
My Region: East Coast

Postby Its Looney Kilo » March 18th, 2011, 1:20 am

Which one of yall niggas was jackin off behind the door window at the local high school volleyball try-outs :facepalm:

superior contributor

Postby KING-HOLLYWOOD » March 18th, 2011, 1:22 am

CPTHAMMA wrote: "DONT LET ME EXPOSED"? LMAO b*tch LEARN TO SPEAK ENGLISH 1ST BEFORE U TRY TO EXPOSE A NIGGA U GAY @$$ CANADIAN....AND IT'S STILL FUCC CANADA AND WANNABEE MEXICANS

EXPOSED ME???HOW BITCH???BITCH IS U WHO NEEDS ENGLISH LESSONS AND WHILE YOUR AT IT BITCH........LEARN HOW TO SPEAK SPANISH THA RIGHT WAY............CAUSE LATINOS DON'T SPEAK ALL THAT GAY ASS GUALE GUALE WITH THA BEAT OF SUM DRUMZ...............AND BITCH CANADA IS IN NORTH AMERICA AND SO IS MEXICO............AT LEAST I CAN DRIVE OR FLY WITH EASY ACCESS...........NOT IN NO BANANA BOAT...........AHAHAHAHAHAHAA CAUSE BITCH AT LEAST I LIVE IN THIS CONTINENT..............BUT U DON'T...........SO BITCH WHO'S THA ONE WHO GOT EXPOSED........AHAHAHAHAHAAA........CAUSE BITCH I DON'T LIVE IN NO 3RD WORLD GAY ASS BANANA REPUBLIC...........SO MICLO TRY AGAIN..............CAUSE IS STILL FUCK D.R

official contributor

Postby BlackMagicDiamond » March 18th, 2011, 1:25 am

I just believe in total equality and equal rights for all people. I believe in the "chicken in every pot and a car in every garage" doctorine. And making sure that everybody has gets a good education, low crime rat access to fresh food and access to good quality healthcare with no barriers in order to get there. No homelessness and no unemployment. This is the society I want to live in.

official contributor

Postby Its Looney Kilo » March 18th, 2011, 1:27 am

official contributor

Postby Its Looney Kilo » March 18th, 2011, 1:28 am

official contributor

Postby CPTHAMMA » March 18th, 2011, 1:34 am

BlackMagicDiamond wrote:I just believe in total equality and equal rights for all people. I believe in the "chicken in every pot and a car in every garage" doctorine. And making sure that everybody has gets a good education, low crime rat access to fresh food and access to good quality healthcare with no barriers in order to get there. No homelessness and no unemployment. This is the society I want to live in.

:wtf2: THIS WON'T EVER HAPPEN AND LIKE THEY SAY "EVEN HEAVEN HAS A GATE" LOL

superior contributor

Postby KING-HOLLYWOOD » March 18th, 2011, 1:35 am

BlackMagicDiamond wrote:I just believe in total equality and equal rights for all people. I believe in the "chicken in every pot and a car in every garage" doctorine. And making sure that everybody has gets a good education, low crime rat access to fresh food and access to good quality healthcare with no barriers in order to get there. No homelessness and no unemployment. This is the society I want to live in.

WELL U NEED TO BE IN GAY ASS CUBA THEN.............CAUSE IS STILL FUCK SOCIALISM.........FUCK CASTRO..........FUCK CHE AND HE'S FROM SOUTH AMERICA WHERE MY MOMZ FROM...........AND FUCK GAY ASS CUBA AND N.KOREA

superior contributor

Postby KING-HOLLYWOOD » March 18th, 2011, 1:37 am

CPTHAMMA wrote:

MAYBE IN MONKEY HEAVEN BITCH................CAUSE NOT IN THA HEAVEN THAT I KNOW OF

official contributor

Postby CPTHAMMA » March 18th, 2011, 1:47 am

KING-HOLLYWOOD wrote:
CPTHAMMA wrote:
KING-HOLLYWOOD wrote:

EN RD TAMBIEN
SORRY MICLO BUT YA'LL AINT EVEN REAL LATINOS...........CAUSE FOR ONE YA'LL MONKEYS CAN'T EVEN SPEAK SPANISH..........YA'LL HAVE YOUR OWN JUNGLE BOOK LANGUAGE.........SPECIALLY WITH ALL THAT GAY @$$ MONKEY GUALE GUALE WITH THA BEAT OF SUM DRUMZ AINT EVEN SPANISH........CAUSE YA'LL MONKEYS CAN'T EVEN SPEAK REAL SPANISH.......SECOND YA'LL AINT EVEN HUMANZ...........YA'LL LOOL LIKE SUM PRIMITIVE PRIMATE APES AND YES......CHARLES DARWIN WAS RIGHT ABOUT YA'LL..........AND THIRD b*tch YA'LL ARE STILL LIVIN IN THA STONE AGE IN THA BANANA REPUBLIC AND b*tch THA YEAR IS 2011.......NOT YEAR 0???CAUSE YA'LL ARE SUM DUMB STUPID RETARD MONKEY @$$ PRIMITIVE CHIMPZ...........PROBABLY CANNIBAL APES AS WELL..............CAUSE b*tch IS STILL f*ck D.R

:facepalm: KEEP TALKIN THAT WEAK SHIT ONLINE BEHIND THE COMFORT OF YA MAMI'S COMPUTER LIL WHITE BOY. U OBVIOUSLY DON'T KNOW WHAT UR TALKIN ABOUT. THOSE ARE DOMINICANS WHO NEVER MIXED AND CELEBRATE THEIR AFRICAN HERITAGE. MOST DOMINICANS DON'T LOOK LIKE THIS, BUT IT DON'T MATTER CUZ DOMINICANS ARE ALL MIXED SPANISH, BLACK AND TAINO. U DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT LATINO MEANS ANYWAYS U LIL FAGGOT. ACCORDING TO YOUR GAY ASS DEFINITION THEN MOST MEXICANS, CENTRAL AMERICANS, AND S. AMERICANS WOULDN'T BE LATINOS EITHER. DUMB ASS LIL WHITE KID

official contributor

Postby BlackMagicDiamond » March 18th, 2011, 1:48 am

KING-HOLLYWOOD wrote:

WELL U NEED TO BE IN GAY @$$ CUBA THEN.............CAUSE IS STILL f*ck SOCIALISM.........f*ck CASTRO..........f*ck CHE AND HE'S FROM SOUTH AMERICA WHERE MY MOMZ FROM...........AND f*ck GAY @$$ CUBA AND N.KOREA

Soooooo you ARE from Argentina after all. Argentina is where all the WHITE Latins live and they are of pure Spanish ancestry which is WHITE. Btw, even though I don't agree with Che Gevera's religious views, I thought he was a great person. He was young, a doctor, revoluntionary and cared deeply about the poor.

official contributor

Postby BlackMagicDiamond » March 18th, 2011, 1:54 am

CPTHAMMA wrote:

But in Heaven, the gates are always opened and are never shut because their is no crime and sickness in Heaven. Plus the reason why it will never happen is because you dont want it to happen. You hate equality, equal rights and access for everybody. You want poor people to be sick and to suffer for reasons that are beyond their control and you want to blame them for it and all to die.Your thinking like a true Republican.

official contributor

Postby CR@ZY » March 18th, 2011, 2:03 am

FATFAGGOTDIAMOND, I DON'T HATE YOU, BUT YOU NEED A FACE TRANSPLANT AND YOU'RE ANNOYING AS HELL. YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT HOW RACIST DOMINICANS WERE BEFORE TOWARDS BLACK AMERICANS (WHICH AIN'T TRUE), SO WHY ARE YOU ON THOSE NIGGAS NUTS? I MEAN, REALLY. THEY PROBABLY WOULDN'T WANT YOUR UGLY ASS THOUGH.

official contributor

Postby CR@ZY » March 18th, 2011, 2:07 am

AND I REALLY FEEL BAD FOR THE DOMINICAN NIGGAS ON THIS SITE TO HAVE SUCH AN UGLY, GROUPIE, CHEERLEADING BITCH LIKE YOU.

superior contributor

Postby KING-HOLLYWOOD » March 18th, 2011, 2:10 am

CPTHAMMA wrote: :facepalm: KEEP TALKIN THAT WEAK sh*t ONLINE BEHIND THE COMFORT OF YA MAMI'S COMPUTER LIL WHITE BOY. U OBVIOUSLY DON'T KNOW WHAT UR TALKIN ABOUT. THOSE ARE DOMINICANS WHO NEVER MIXED AND CELEBRATE THEIR AFRICAN HERITAGE. MOST DOMINICANS DON'T LOOK LIKE THIS, BUT IT DON'T MATTER CUZ DOMINICANS ARE ALL MIXED SPANISH, BLACK AND TAINO. U DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT LATINO MEANS ANYWAYS U LIL FAGGOT. ACCORDING TO YOUR GAY @$$ DEFINITION THEN MOST MEXICANS, CENTRAL AMERICANS, AND S. AMERICANS WOULDN'T BE LATINOS EITHER. DUMB @$$ LIL WHITE KID

NAH MICLO............THEM MONKEYS AINT LATIN AND THEIR NOT EVEN HUMAN...........CAUSE BITCH THEY ALL LOOK LIKE THEIR ARMS ARE ABOUT TO FALL ON THA GROUND AND THEY ALL LOOK LIKE THEIR HAIRRY.........SO BITCH THEY DON'T LOOK LATINOS IN MY BOOK...........SO MICLO TRY AGAIN............CAUSE THEM MONKEY MIDGET WETBACK CHIMPZ AINT LATINOS...............THEY ALL LOOK LIKE THEIR CATCHIN A BREAK FROM THEIR CAGES AND BESIDES MICLO............REAL LATIN PEOPLE ALL COME FROM MEXICO AND SOUTH AMERICA...........SO BITCH ONCE AGAIN U GOT NADA.............BITCH YOUR BETTER OFF LEARNIN YOUR DOMINICAN MONKEY SCARRY HISTORY THAN TRYIN TO LEARN SUM REAL SPANISH LIKE WE DO..........CAUSE BITCH GUALE GUALE DOESN'T COUNT AS A REAL SPANISH LANGUAGE........AHAHAHAHHAHAAA AND STILL YOUR MONKEY WETBACK LIEYIN FAGGOT ASS STILL DON'T LIVE IN CALI...........CAUSE BITCH U NEVER BEEN IN THA STATES...............AND STILL FUCK D.R.......AHAHAHAHAHAHAA

official contributor

Postby BlackMagicDiamond » March 18th, 2011, 2:17 am

CR@ZY wrote:FATFAGGOTDIAMOND, I DON'T HATE YOU, BUT YOU NEED A FACE TRANSPLANT AND YOU'RE ANNOYING AS HELL. YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT HOW RACIST DOMINICANS WERE BEFORE TOWARDS BLACK AMERICANS (WHICH AIN'T TRUE), SO WHY ARE YOU ON THOSE NIGGAS NUTS? I MEAN, REALLY. THEY PROBABLY WOULDN'T WANT YOUR UGLY @$$ THOUGH.

:smh: :facepalm:
if you truely hated me you would have put me on your block list like I told you too and you would ignore what I say but instead you just wanna keep going in circles repeating yourself over and over again bringing up the same old topics and thank you for taking the time to dig threw a huge pile of junk in order to dig my photo out I apprecaite that Peace Love and Blessings :tiphat: and FYI, I met Dominican guys str8 from the DR and on this website who want to see me so :tiphat:

superior contributor

Postby KING-HOLLYWOOD » March 18th, 2011, 2:21 am

BlackMagicDiamond wrote:
KING-HOLLYWOOD wrote:

WELL U NEED TO BE IN GAY @$$ CUBA THEN.............CAUSE IS STILL f*ck SOCIALISM.........f*ck CASTRO..........f*ck CHE AND HE'S FROM SOUTH AMERICA WHERE MY MOMZ FROM...........AND f*ck GAY @$$ CUBA AND N.KOREA

Soooooo you ARE from Argentina after all. Argentina is where all the WHITE Latins live and they are of pure Spanish ancestry which is WHITE. Btw, even though I don't agree with Che Gevera's religious views, I thought he was a great person. He was young, a doctor, revoluntionary and cared deeply about the poor.

ARE U CRAZY OR PLAIN IGNORANT???THAT NIGGA WAS GONNA START WWIII???HE WAS BEGGIN NIKITA FOR THA KEYS TO NUKE OUR BELOVED U.S SOIL...........HE WANTED TO START WWIII IN OUR OWN U.S BELOVED SOIL.........THAT'S WHY NIKITA DIDN'T GIVE HIM THOSE NUKE KEYZ..........CAUSE IF HE DID...........PUSSY ASS MIAMI AND NEW YORK WOULD BE DESTROYED AND THERE WOULDN'T BE NO CUBA...............THANK GOD NIKITA DIDN'T GIVE THOSE NUKE KEYS TO FAGGOT ASS CHE AND ONE MORE THING............GAY ASS CHE WASN'T EVEN A DOCTOR...........HE DIDN'T FINISH HIS LAST YEARS OF BEIGN A DOCTOR..........HE JUST TOLD PEOPLE THAT HE WAS IN MED SCHOOL........BUT HE DIDN'T FINISH HIS DEGREE...........AND IF U THINK HE WAS SUCH A GREAT PERSON..........THAT NIGGA WAS KILLIN PEOPLE LEFT AND RIGHT AND DID U KNOW THAT MOST OF HIS VICTIMS................WERE ALL CATHOLIC PRIEST.........HE WAS EXECUTIN CATHOLICS AND NUNS CAUSE HE DIDN'T BELIEVE IN GOD OR RELIGION............HE WAS A COMMUNIST PIG TO THA CORE..........AND HE WAS A FAGGOT ASS COWARD...........AND ONE THING U SHOULD KNOW ABOUT HIM BEFORE U PRAISED HIM............HE HATED BLACK PEOPLE............THAT'S WHY HIM AND CASTRO DIDN'T GET ALONG.........CAUSE CHE DIDN'T LIKE A BLACK CUBAN LEIUTENANT BY THA NAME OF ALMEIDA........AND HE WAS THA MAIN LEIUTENANT WHO SHYNE DURING THA CUBAN REVOLUTIONARY WAR AND HE WAS THA FIRST ONE TO ENTER HAVANA AND CHE WAS JEALOUS OF HIM............THAT'S WHY HE HATED HIM.........NOT CAUSE HE WAS BLACK..........CAUSE HE SAID HE HAD NO BUSINESS BEIGN IN A WHITE LATIN ARMY AND THAT'S WHY CASTRO DEMOTED HIM...........READ HIS REAL BIO................SO FOR U TO LIKE HIM OR FOR U TO EVEN MEET HIM IN REAL LIFE..........HE WOULD OF JUST EXECUTE YOUR BLACK ASS IF HE HAD THA CHANCE........THANX TO CASTRO IT WOULDN'T HAPPEN.............BUT IS STILL FUCK CUBA........AND FUCK CHE AND FUCK COMMUNISM

PreviousNext