MACON GEORGIA

CLICK HERE TO SEE EXCLUSIVE HOOD HOES HACKED & EXPOSED!!!

lightweight contributor
My Region: Down South
My Affiliation: GANGSTER DISCIPLE

MACON GEORGIA

Postby GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT » December 27th, 2010, 11:21 pm

THIS IS A LIL HISTROY OF MY CITY:THE FRIST GANGS IN MY CITY WERE LOCAL BLACK YOUTHS WHO GROW UP IN THE SAME AREA OR WHO WERE RELATED TO ONE ANOTHER.LIKE MOST MID SIZE CITY IN THE SOUTH THERE ARE HUGE FAMILYS DOWN HERE AND OUT OF THESE FAMILY CAME THIS FRIST GANGS IN MY CITY. THE ONE'S THAT WERE MOST TALKED ABOUT BOUT IS THE 20/20 BOYZ AND THE PLEASANET POSSE,THESE TO GANGS CAN BE DATED BACK TO THE MID 70'S.THEY CAME OUT OF THE RACAL PREJUDICE OF THE SOUTHERN CIVL RIGHTS MOVEMENT THAT HAD GAVE A MAJOR CHANGE TO A CITE THAT HAD BEEN A HAVEN FOR RICH WHITE'S.BUT BY THE END OF THE 70'S WHTIES BEGIN TO LEAVE THE CITY FOR SURROUNDING SUBBER AND BLACKS STARTED TO FILL THE CITY ON ALL SIDES. THE ONLY THING WRONG WITH THIS IS AS THE WHITES LEFT SO DID THE JOBS WHICH PUT 75% OF MACON BLACK POPULATION RITE AT ARE BELOW THE POVERTY LINE.TIMES WERE HARD FOR BLACKS WHO CAME FROM THE SMALL TOWN SURROUNDING MACON TO FIND A BETTER LIFE BUT WITH NO JOBS AND LITTLE EDUCATION THE CRIME RATE WENT SKY HIGH.NOW THIS IS WHEN THE CITY STARTED TO SEE DRUGS BECOME MORE AVAILABLE THE EVER.THE EARLY 80'S IN MAJOR CITIES ACROSS THE US SAW CRACK COME IN AND REALLY FUCK THINGS UP BUT IT REALY DIDNT START TO EFFECT MY CITY UNTIL ABOUT 83 0R 84 BUT WHEN I DID GET HERE THING BEGIN TO CHANGE BUT FOR THE WORST.LIKE YOU ALL KNOW CRACK HURT BLACK COMMUNTIY ACROOS THE COUNTRY AND MACON WAS NO EXPECTATION.CRIME WAS AT AN ALL TIME HIGH AND EMPLOYMENT WAS AT AN ALL TIME LOW.THE ONLY JOB A YOUNG BLACK MAN CAN FIND IS STEALING SELLING,DRUGS OR ROBBING OTHER POOR PEOPLE TO GET BY.IN 1985 MACON WAS NAMED THE POOREST OUT OF ALL THE MAJOR CITIES IN GA.NOW 1985 WAS ALSO THE YEAR MACON WOULD BE INTROUCED TO ITS FRIST NATIONAL GANG.THIS GANG WOULD BE THE LONG BEACH ROLLING 20' CRIPS.AS THE STORY GOES A YOUNG MAN ONLY KNOWN AS GANGSTA DRE CAME TO MACON TO LIVE WITH FAMILY HE HAD IN GEORGIA AND GAVE BRITH TO THE FRIST CRIP GANG IN MACON BUT IT WOULDNT BE THE LAST.NOW I THE BEGINING THE CRIPS KEPT TO THEM SLEFS BUT ASS IT BEGIN TO SPREAD THEY STARTED TO CLASH WITH GANGS ALL READY HERE NAMELY THE PLEASANT HILL POSSE.THEY FOUGHT MOSTLY OVER GIRLS AND DUMB SHIT LIKE THAT.BUT BY 87 A FEW PEOPLE HAD LOST THERE LIVES BECAUSE OF THIS SO IT HAS ALL WAY BEEN BAD BLOOD BETWEEN P.HILL NIGGAS AND CRIPS.IN THE YEARS OF 1988 WAS THE YEAR THAT CAME TO THE EASTSIDE OF MACON.FOR YEARS THE 20/20BOYZ HAD PRETTY MUCH RAN SHIT ON THE EASTSIDE AND EVERY ONE WAS KOOL WITH THIS BECAUSE OF A LOT OF FAMELY TIE'S FROM EAST MACON BLACKS AND THE 20/20 BOYZ.BUT IN THE SUMMER OF 88 MACON WOULS SEE ITS SECOND NATIONAL GANG.A FEW YEARS EARLY I FAMILY HAD MOVED TO THE EASTSIDE OF MACON FROM CHICAGO IL NOW THIS FAMILY LIKE MANY OTHER FAMILY UP NOTRH HAD LOTS OF FAMILY DOWN SOUTH.SO THEY FIT IN GOOD WITH THEIR NEW SURROUNDINGS.MACON BEING A SLOWER CITY THEN CHICAGO THE YOUNG MALE MEMBERS OF THIS FAMILY THOUGHT THE WOULD COME DOWN HERE AND MOVE IN A THE DURG TRADE IN MACON WHICH WAS VERY PROFITABLE AT THE TIME.BUT THEY COULDNT DO IT BUY THEM SELFS SO THEY BROUTH TOGETHER A NUMBER OF EAST MACON YOUTHS TO HELP PUSH THIS MOVEMENT FOWARD.NOW THAT THEY HAD A TEAM THE NEEDED THE DOPE SPOTS AND ON EAST MACON THE 20/20BOYZ RAN MOST OF THE SPOTS.NOW LIKE I SAID THE 20/20BOYZ HAD A LOT OF FAMILY IN EAST MACON SO THE NEW CHCAGO NIGGAS COULD WAR WITH THEM OR THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN CRUSED SO INSTEAD THE BEGIN TO WORK WITH THE 2O/2O BOYS.IN BEGINING EVERY THING WAS ALL GOOD BUT WITH TIME MORE 20/20 BOYZ BEGIN TO GET LOCKED UP WHICH LEFT ALOT OF YOUNG UNDISCPLIN LIL NIGGAS OUT ON THE STREETS TRYING TO SALE DOPE.LIKE SAID BEFORE THE CHICAGO NIGGAS ALL WAS WANTED TO HAVE THE DRUG TRADE ON EAST MACON BUT DIDNT HAVE THE MUSCLE BUT NOW WITH THE 20/20 BOYS OLDER MEMEBERS IN JAIL THEY COULD START A NEW MOVEMNT SO AS THE STORY GOES THEY GOT ALL THE YOUTHS FROM DIFFERENT EAST MACON NEIGHBOR TOGETHER AND STARTED A NEW CREW BUT THIS CREW HAD NO NAME AT FRIST UNTIL AN UNCLE OF THE YOUNG CHICAGO MEN CAME TO MACON FOR A VIST AND I GUESS HE SAW THE POTENTIAL IN WHT HIS NEPHEWS WERE DOING SO GAVE THEM SOME THING THAT WOULD CHANGE NOT ONLY EAST MACON BUT MACON AS A WHOLE.THEIR UNCLE ONLY WENT BY THE DEATHSTORKE AND HE GAVE THEM THE KNOWLEDGE OF (AT THAT TIME)THE BLACK GANGSTER DISCIPLES.THE YOUNG MEN FROM CHICAGO AND THERE FRIENDS TO WHAT THEIR UNCLE GAVE THEM AND RAN WITH IT AND AS TIME PAST EVERY NEIGHBOR HOOD IN EAST MACON HAD BEEN OVER RUN WITH BGD'S.THE BGD'S WERE SO INFLUNTIAL THEY WERE EVEN ABLE TO FLIP SO OF THE YOUNGER 20/20BOYZ.BY 1989 THE BGD'S HAD TAKEIN OVER MOST OF EAST MACON AND SOME SAMLL NEIGHBOR HOODS IN SOUTH MACON.WHAT WAS LEFT OF THE 20/20BOYZ STILL HELD A CREW IN EAST MACON BUT NOWHERE NEAR AS BIG AS THEY ONCE WERE.IN 1990 THE 20/20 BOYZ BECAME NOW AS THE 20/20 MAFIA AND THEN THE 931 MAFIA AND ARE STILL AROUND TO DAY AND ARE VERY CLOSE SOME EVEN SAY FAMILY :lmao: TO THE GD'S.NOW IN LATE 1989 WAS THE YEAR THE FRIST BLOOD SET CAME TO MACON I REALLY DONT KNOW ALOT ABOUT THE GUY WHO STARTED THE SET BUT I DO KNOW HE WAS NO FROM LA HE WAS FROM ST LOUIS AND WAS A 59 BRIM.BUT I CAN TELL YOU THAT BECAUES OF THE PLEASANET HILL BEEF WITH THE CRIPS IN WEST MACON.IT WAS EASY FOR THE BLOOD NIGGA TO FIND ALLIES WHICH LEAD TO PLEASANT HILL BEING HOME TO MACON'S FRIST BLOOD GANG OTHERS WOULD COME LATER.NOW IN 1991 MACON WOULD SEE ANOTHER CRIP GANG COME BUT I COULDNT TELL YOU FROM WHERE BECAUSE I DONT KNOW MYSELF BUT I DO KNOW THEY CLAM 93 AND THEY WHERE ABLR TO FLIP SOME OF THE ROILLING 20 NIGGAS WHICH IS WHY I GUESS THATS WHY THEY FIGHT AND KILL EACHOTHER SO MUCH.NOW FOR AWHILE SOUTH MACON HAD ITS ONE LITTLE CREW'S AND A FEW GD'S THAT HD MOVED TO THAT SIDE OF TOWN AND STARTED NEW DECKS.BUT IN THE SUMMER OF 1991 A NEW BLOOD GANG HAD COME TO TOWN AND THE SOUTH SIDE WOULD BE COME ITS HOME.NOW THIS NEW BLOOD GANGS WAS SOMETHING NEW TO ALL THE GANGS IN THE CITY EVEN THE P.HILL BLOOD(59 BRIMS).BEFORE THIS BLOOD GANG CAME THE GD'S AND THE BLOODS IN THE CITY HAD NO BEEF BUT THESE BLOODS WERE HATED GD'S AS IF THE WERE CRIPS.THESE BLOOD WOULD DRAW FIVE POINT STARS AND THROW DOWN THE PITCHFORKS. SO ALL HELL BROKE LOSE AND THE NOW FAMOUS EASTSIDE/SOUTHSIDE WAR HAD BEGIN.ALOT OF NIGGAS DIE BECAUSE OF THIS AND THING ARE STILL A LITTLE SHAKEY TODAY.BY 1994 GANGBANGING IN MACON WAS HIGH AND STILL RISEING.EVEN NIGGA THAT DID WANT TO BE IN A GANG HAD TO BAND TOGETHER TO HOLD THEIR ON.WHICH IS HOW THE WESTSIDE MAIFA STARTED.FOR YEARS THE WESTSIDE WAS A CRIP STRONG HOLD EVER SMALL STEERT TO EVERY BLOCK BELONGED TO THE CRIPS.THE ROILLING 20'S FOR ALONG TIME HAD BEEN THE ONLY CRIPS IN MACON BUT ASS TIME PAST THE 93'S MADE NAME FOR THEM SELFS AND BECAME A WELL RESPECTED GANG.NOW I DONT KNOW WHY BUT FOR SOME REASON THE 20'S AND THE 93'S HAD A BAD RELATIONSHIP.NOW I MUST TELL THAT AT THIS TIME THESE TWO CRIP SET PUT TOGETHER WERE THE LARGEST GANG IN THE CITY BUT SINCE THEY DIDNT GET ALONG SOME OF THE YOUTH OF WEST MACON DIDNT SEE A REASON TO BE CRIP IF ALL WE DO IS FIGHT AND KILL OTHER CRIPS.EVEN TOUGHT THE 20'S AND 93'S KEPT GROWING ALOT OF WEST SIDE YOUTH DIDNT WANT TO BE APART OF THE WAR.THESE WESTSIDE YOUTHS WOULD BAND TOGETHER AND START WHAT IS KNOWN TODAY AS THE WESTSIDE OUTLAW MAFIA.NOW SOME HOW THEY HAVE TIES TO THE EAST 931 MAFIA BUT I DONT KNOW HOW.THE WESTSIDE OUTLAW MAFIA AT FRIST WAS JUST A BUNCH OK WEST SIDE KIDS THAT THE CRIPS REALLY DIDNT PAY MUCH ATTENTION TO BUT AS THESE KIDS GOT OLDER AND STARTED TO BECOME PART OF THE DRUG TRADE THE CRIPS START TO THREATING THEM TO BECOME CRIPS BUT BY THIS TIME THE MAFIA HAD BECOME A SIZEABLE GANG AND DIDNT FEEL LIKE THEY NEED TO FLIP SO THEY FOUGTH FOR THEIR RITE TO LIVE IN WEST MACON.NOW MOST OF THEM WERE YOUNG AND DIDNT KNOW HOW FAR THE CRIPS WOULD GO TO GET THERE POINT ACROSS UNTIL ONE DAY AND OLDER CRIP MEMBER KILLED A MAFIA MEMBER.THIS KILLING WOULD LEAD THE WEST OUTLAW MAFIA TO SAY THAT ALL CRIPS ARE ENEMEYES.THE WEST SIDE MAFIA HELD THEIR AGAINST THE MUCH BIGGER CRIP GANGS AND WERE EVEN ABLE TO TAKE SOME OF THE CRIPS TRUFF.SO I GUESS THATS IT FOR MY CITY MORE OR LESS LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK AND IF THERE IS SOMETHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOLLA AT ME P.S. SORRY FOR THE BAD SPELLING

official contributor

Re: MACON GEORGIA

Postby elemenT_GerMONEY » December 29th, 2010, 12:07 pm

no disrespect homie but i think thats wayy too much to read for 99 % of them dudes on here =)

anyways, since u talk about macon, i know some dude over there, he was in germany back in 06 / 07 cause he was stationed here... i told him that one day im gonna come visit him...a real cool, laid back kinda dude, i went through a lot with him...
he told me he lives somewhere in east macon, but hes been in the us army the last couple of years though...hes supposed to be back in georgia by march 2011, im thinkin about headin over there for a week or so... i hope i can get some good ass weed over there, will prolly be the first time that im in the states... :rasta:

official contributor

Postby Evil Eye VELL » December 31st, 2010, 6:46 am

That's where my roots go...to Macon...can't lie I aint read a damn word u said bro....WAAAAAY TO FUKN LONG....ALL I SAW WAS MACON.

official contributor
My Region: Midwest
My Affiliation: A1-Short North-20 Gang

Postby A1gler Short North » January 1st, 2011, 12:48 am

i think 20s is da most spread out set

lightweight contributor

Postby creepycrawlinFISHHOOK69 » January 1st, 2011, 11:28 am

That is probably one of the most informative post on here.

Thank's for not typing it all fucked with numbers and symhols and shit.

lightweight contributor

Postby SouthernBred478 » January 1st, 2011, 9:05 pm

I'm not a banging ass nigga, never really agreed with it but ay niggas gon do them and all i can do is me...as long as we cool and da cat trustworthy its whatsever....but regardless of how I feel about that shit.....Growing up in a rough city like Macon gangs gonna intertwine with ya life damn near no matter what. Either you in a gang, kin to people in gangs, cool with niggas in the hood reppin gangs, hoopin together and gettin on hoes...whatever da case may be.......but being the type of nigga I am that likes to read up on shit and get an understandin..........I gotta say this is an interesting thread to see the origins of these gangs in Macon.

So that totally explains why the Eastside has been a strong hold for FOLKS as far as I can remember.......and the presence of bloods in P. Hill. I got a lil chick over there now she supposed to be blood.

I used to hear a couple nigga now and then talk about "Mafia" at Central back in the last 1990s and Early 2000s...I guess it was that shit you talkin bout??

The real question is....I wonder how many of these niggas repping these gangs here now know all that history you just kicked

official contributor
My Affiliation: A1-Short North-20 Gang

Postby A1gler Short North » January 3rd, 2011, 1:21 am

Da 20s still got a presence

official contributor
My Affiliation: 1n2An3 12lAnd B012...

Postby D.S.E » January 4th, 2011, 7:47 pm

i love 2 hear about my state...i got a few mac town niggaz myself down der frm da southside dey blood too

fresh meat
My Affiliation: Myself

Postby LightBodyIsEternal » January 5th, 2011, 11:14 pm

D.S.E wrote:i love 2 hear about my state...i got a few mac town niggaz myself down der frm da southside dey blood too

yep.....growin up in Macon it's mainly been
Eastside=FOLKS
Westside=Crips
Southside=Bloods
Norhtside=white people lol

The Bloods represent the smallest %...but the southside the roughest and most ghetto part of town....so them niggas was brought up rough and not meant to be taken lightly.

Funny...I stay on the eastside and I saw some "GKB" shit spray painted on a wall over here...I dont kno what that shit all about.

lightweight contributor

Postby GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT » January 6th, 2011, 12:45 am

THE NORTHSIDE IS CHANGING BUT YEA ITS STILL MOSTLY WHITE AND YOU FORGOT ABOUT UPTOWN WHICH IS P HILL,INGLESIDE AND AS FOR THE BLOODS BEING THE SMALLEST I THINK THAT THEY MIGHT BE A LITTLE BIT BIGGER THEN THEM MAFIA NIGGAZ

official contributor
My Affiliation: 1n2An3 12lAnd B012...

Postby D.S.E » January 7th, 2011, 4:48 am

LightBodyIsEternal wrote:
D.S.E wrote:i love 2 hear about my state...i got a few mac town niggaz myself down der frm da southside dey blood too

yep.....growin up in Macon it's mainly been
Eastside=FOLKS
Westside=Crips
Southside=Bloods
Norhtside=white people lol

The Bloods represent the smallest %...but the southside the roughest and most ghetto part of town....so them niggas was brought up rough and not meant to be taken lightly.

Funny...I stay on the eastside and I saw some "GKB" shit spray painted on a wall over here...I dont kno what that shit all about.

haha GangsterKillinBloods...i always figured dat was jus a term niggaz used since bloods b fightin G'z. Hell NY made it n2 a set idk y...my homies down dat way Crip uncle named Poochie Cat OG dat is...i kno he well known cuz dat fool a maniac he supposively dat nigga dat smack da fuck outta Gucci which he say didnt happen :lol:

lightweight contributor
My Affiliation: ATL

Postby juicefly » January 17th, 2011, 5:49 am

Not to be off topic, but it's bad there now, I don't really know but I met some people there and it was sad they had no choice but to live in a public park.
They lost everything to this recession, man.
It make me mad though because I m powerless and could not help them out the situation.
It's not only there its all over Georgia and they only speak on the bad things that happen in Macon

The gang situation is getting worse I heard, but how can I say that when it's even worser in the A, Clay Co., Dekalb and even now in Henry Co.

It's getting crazy here in Georgia; They had gangs, but down in Albany? they are even now off the chain with that gang stuff.
Savannah have sets of Bloods and Crips there.

lightweight contributor

Postby SouthernBred478 » January 28th, 2011, 3:41 am

I'm keep it 100 for yall, and some of yall that's familiar with Macon or stay here might already know, but dont let all the East Macon niggas fool yall.

Fort Hill in East Macon is some real hood shit. Most of the rest of East Macon is MIDDLE CLASS BLACK PEOPLE. I tell some hoes bout da East they act like its crazy as hell out there. Only Ft. Hill is...and maybe Kings Park but not really.

I dont know if any of yall ever been to Studio 32 in East Macon, but thats basically the areas where the "hood" ends and turns into black middle class. That shit across the street from 32 that they call "Shurlinwood" is NOT the hood AT ALL.

Them boys parents got good jobs and those are nice homes over there by Walter P Jones Elementary and they try to act like they hard as hell, but Ft. Hill is the only true Hood in East Macon. The Eastside aint as Bad as the Southside and Westside.

lightweight contributor

Postby GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT » January 28th, 2011, 7:22 am

SouthernBred478 wrote:I'm keep it 100 for yall, and some of yall that's familiar with Macon or stay here might already know, but dont let all the East Macon niggas fool yall.

Fort Hill in East Macon is some real hood shit. Most of the rest of East Macon is MIDDLE CLASS BLACK PEOPLE. I tell some hoes bout da East they act like its crazy as hell out there. Only Ft. Hill is...and maybe Kings Park but not really.

I dont know if any of yall ever been to Studio 32 in East Macon, but thats basically the areas where the "hood" ends and turns into black middle class. That shit across the street from 32 that they call "Shurlinwood" is NOT the hood AT ALL.

Them boys parents got good jobs and those are nice homes over there by Walter P Jones Elementary and they try to act like they hard as hell, but Ft. Hill is the only true Hood in East Macon. The Eastside aint as Bad as the Southside and Westside.

THATS FUCKED UP TO SAY HOMIE JUST BECAUSE OF THE EASTSIDE IS MOSTLY MIDDLE CLASS DONT MEAN THEY DONT GO JUST ASS HARD YES FORT HILL IN KINGS PARK ARE THE POOREST AREA'S ON THE E BUT THAT DONT MEAN THEY ANY HARD IM.IM FROM KINGZ PARK AND I'LL TELL YOU THAT THEM SHURLINWOOD NIGGAS GO HARD AS WELL SO DONT SPEAK ON IT IF YOU AINT NEVER HUNG OVER THERE

lightweight contributor

Postby SouthernBred478 » January 28th, 2011, 3:19 pm

GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT, I'm from out east...moved now though.

On the southside and westside you got niggas that grew up rough as hell in the streets. niggas that didnt have too much of a choice. Niggas that basically HAD to turn to the streets. Niggas had tough ass times, growing up in poverty. REAL HOOD SHIT.

The goal is to get out of the hood, but niggas cant help they mentality half the time when they grew up like that.

Its a big ass difference with some niggas that grew up off broadway or houston ave and some "shurlinwood" niggas.

It aint about actin or even TRYING TO BE hard just to prove a point, them niggas trying to be thugs and it aint where they came from.........That's called reversin the process.

I went to school with and grew up with them niggas, and aint nothin wrong with reppin yo neighborhood.......but when you got some of the niggas actin like its just so damn hood....that shit just aint true at all.

It's a difference when niggas puttin in work because they got to cuz they straight out the gutta and they got to eat......and niggas who was raised middle class and wanna go out and try to be thugs just to prove a point to other niggas who really grew up in fucked up conditions. It's a slap in the face to southside, westside...kings park and ft hill niggas to me.

lightweight contributor

Postby GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT » January 30th, 2011, 12:54 am

SouthernBred478 wrote:GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT, I'm from out east...moved now though.

On the southside and westside you got niggas that grew up rough as hell in the streets. niggas that didnt have too much of a choice. Niggas that basically HAD to turn to the streets. Niggas had tough ass times, growing up in poverty. REAL HOOD SHIT.

The goal is to get out of the hood, but niggas cant help they mentality half the time when they grew up like that.

Its a big ass difference with some niggas that grew up off broadway or houston ave and some "shurlinwood" niggas.

It aint about actin or even TRYING TO BE hard just to prove a point, them niggas trying to be thugs and it aint where they came from.........That's called reversin the process.

I went to school with and grew up with them niggas, and aint nothin wrong with reppin yo neighborhood.......but when you got some of the niggas actin like its just so damn hood....that shit just aint true at all.

It's a difference when niggas puttin in work because they got to cuz they straight out the gutta and they got to eat......and niggas who was raised middle class and wanna go out and try to be thugs just to prove a point to other niggas who really grew up in fucked up conditions. It's a slap in the face to southside, westside...kings park and ft hill niggas to me.
YOU ACT LIKE THE WESTSIDE DOES HAVE A MIDDLE CLASS. YOU ALSO HAVE TO REMEMBER THE EASTSIDE IS THE SMALLEST SIDE OF TOWN AND THE WEST SIDE IS THE BIGGEST

fresh meat
My Affiliation: B.O.S.

Postby G.Blue » April 26th, 2011, 7:28 pm

GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT PML Folks u givin the real history on our city. Mac town born raised shouts out to Henrietta St. is where i hang at also Plant St. Tindall Heights Crisp St. Houston Ave. South Side much love to the West and East Side

lightweight contributor

Postby GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT » April 27th, 2011, 10:39 pm

thats what it do pimpin

fresh meat
My Region: Foreigner
My Affiliation: Neutral

Postby dramafreeboo » February 21st, 2012, 6:19 pm

i wanna become a crip always wanted to be but there soooo much fakes where i'm at what do i do i'm in GA so plz hmu on msg on here if you can help ASAP

official contributor
My Affiliation: yall niggas lame

Postby 662$bangeR » February 21st, 2012, 11:16 pm

Yeah i didnt read nun of that long shit either but i did some months in a reform school here in mississippi and shared a bathroom with a dude named Delando that was from macon.

official contributor
Location: WESTSIDE WICTHIA FALLS 2 NORTH SIDE OMAHA 40TH AVE N LAKE STREET
My Affiliation: NORTHSIDE 40TH AVE CRIP GANG

Postby babysmokeylocc » February 21st, 2012, 11:36 pm

ROLLIN 20'S CRIPS STILL ACTIVE OUT THERE

lightweight contributor

Postby GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT » February 22nd, 2012, 12:40 am

babysmokeylocc wrote:ROLLIN 20'S CRIPS STILL ACTIVE OUT THERE

VERY MUCH SO

official contributor
My Affiliation: Motor City

Postby dueceduece187 » February 22nd, 2012, 7:56 pm

man fukk them atlanta crips they aint real

fresh meat

Postby BootyTube247 » February 26th, 2012, 12:31 am

Black Teen Shakes that lil ass HARD
ImageImageImage
Click on image to View Movie

~~~~~~
Free Booty For All! No Pop Ups, No Virus, No Bull - 100% All Black Porn
http://bootytube247.com

fresh meat

Postby Nunya_Mus » February 29th, 2012, 1:23 am

Aint it bout the same number of GD as it is Crip in Macon? Macon always get a rep for Crip but seem like it just as many GD.

official contributor
My Affiliation: GD FOLKS, SIKKS UP NEVER SWITCH UP

Postby bluedevil74 » February 29th, 2012, 2:57 pm

dueceduece187 wrote:man fukk them atlanta crips they aint real

folks that macon lil over a hour away totally different they was banging first and to my knowledge got a few official GDs mobbin down there too macon niggas 1 hunid

official contributor
My Region: Nationwide
My Affiliation: FAMILY

Postby Rated_HTG » March 4th, 2012, 9:38 am

MACON GOT SUM RIGHTEOUS BROTHERS OUT DEA ON COUNT BUT ALSO HEAR ITS BREEDS OUT DEA DNT NO HOW TRUE THAT IS..MAYBE ONE OF THA MACON BROTHERS CAN SHINE SUM LIGHT ON IT

official contributor
My Region: West Coast

Postby Makaveli7 » March 4th, 2012, 7:29 pm

Jeezy frm macon he a crip too so macon is crip town than gd than blood and the most spread cali set is not the 20s its the hoovaz 60s 83 and brims

lightweight contributor
My Affiliation: GDN

Postby SOS907 » March 13th, 2012, 9:30 am

I haven't been to Macon recently but a lot of the blacks up here have family roots there. Is there a lot of sets pulling that folk. Loc. shit? From what i remember it seemed to be a even number of GD and crip but now a lot of supposedly on count brothers and sisters out there have been throwing k's behind b's, flipping ck's to double c's, and blue flagging to the left. One even wrote on our friends fb page. 74 till the world bklow Loc. :facepalm: i know its not everyone but even crips i know that are there are starting to put 6's in all their stuff. Is this common?

lightweight contributor

Postby SouthernBred478 » May 20th, 2012, 4:16 am

SOS907 wrote:I haven't been to Macon recently but a lot of the blacks up here have family roots there. Is there a lot of sets pulling that folk. Loc. shit? From what i remember it seemed to be a even number of GD and crip but now a lot of supposedly on count brothers and sisters out there have been throwing k's behind b's, flipping ck's to double c's, and blue flagging to the left. One even wrote on our friends fb page. 74 till the world bklow Loc. :facepalm: i know its not everyone but even crips i know that are there are starting to put 6's in all their stuff. Is this common?

Where are you from that has alot of blacks that have fam roots in Macon?

And as for your comment about GD and Crip, I don't bang, but I grew up on the the Eastside and was always out and about in the streets, so this is from what I can tell. Growing up going to Appling in the mid 90s and Northeast in the early 2000s, It seems like I heard alot of niggas talkin bout "8ball" or some kind of "understanding" that GD and Crip were "cool" or supposed to be "cousins" or some shit. I never really heard or saw GD and Crip beefin, maybe there was some isolated cases, but GD and Crip was always gettin into it with bloods.

lightweight contributor

Postby SouthernBred478 » May 20th, 2012, 4:24 am

GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT, bruh let me straighten what I said up a lil more. I know you got some individual niggas thats puttin it down out in like "Shurlinwood" but let me show you what I mean.

If niggas growing up on the Southside off Broadway, Second St, Houston Ave, Pendleton homes and shit, mayne its REAL RUGGED ova that way. I seriously wouldnt advise anybody to go out there after the street lights come on unless they got heat. I mean, you got to be on yours Ps and Qs AT ALL TIMES. It aint nothin to get your ass ran up on out that way. It's wild.

But Dawg???? Out on the back end of the eastside near Jones County? Shurlinwood? lol mayne, generally speakin, nobody getting held up or jacked on the regular off of New Clinton Rd, Alandale, Walnut Creek, Treadway, etc. It's just no comparison to the southside. You dont have to watch your back just going to 7 11 or BP or Marathon to grab somethin from the store like you would off Broadway or Houston Ave.

fresh meat
My Region: Nationwide
My Affiliation: home base

Postby GGFY2GZ » May 20th, 2012, 8:41 am

SouthernBred478 wrote:
SOS907 wrote:I haven't been to Macon recently but a lot of the blacks up here have family roots there. Is there a lot of sets pulling that folk. Loc. shit? From what i remember it seemed to be a even number of GD and crip but now a lot of supposedly on count brothers and sisters out there have been throwing k's behind b's, flipping ck's to double c's, and blue flagging to the left. One even wrote on our friends fb page. 74 till the world bklow Loc. :facepalm: i know its not everyone but even crips i know that are there are starting to put 6's in all their stuff. Is this common?

Where are you from that has alot of blacks that have fam roots in Macon?

And as for your comment about GD and Crip, I don't bang, but I grew up on the the Eastside and was always out and about in the streets, so this is from what I can tell. Growing up going to Appling in the mid 90s and Northeast in the early 2000s, It seems like I heard alot of niggas talkin bout "8ball" or some kind of "understanding" that GD and Crip were "cool" or supposed to be "cousins" or some shit. I never really heard or saw GD and Crip beefin, maybe there was some isolated cases, but GD and Crip was always gettin into it with bloods.[/qu

I first moved to nc in the early 90s..and the crips & gds were claiming that 8ballu then...so they never had beef... just moved back to nc n its the same shit...they both bang on bloods

fresh meat
My Affiliation: G.D.N.....BO$....State of Growth...

Postby EBG » May 20th, 2012, 11:43 am

THE SWAMP....SOUTH SIDE....THERE IS WHERE THAT MYTH SHIT BLACK CHERRY SUPPOSE 2 COME FROM...BUT IT GOES DOWN IN THE MAC...SHOUT 2 DA 12 GANG......MUCH RESPECT 2 SOUTH SIDE TTP....EAST SIDE G'S........LOVE

lightweight contributor

Postby SouthernBred478 » May 21st, 2012, 6:08 am

EBG wrote:THE SWAMP....SOUTH SIDE....THERE IS WHERE THAT MYTH SHIT BLACK CHERRY SUPPOSE 2 COME FROM...BUT IT GOES DOWN IN THE MAC...SHOUT 2 DA 12 GANG......MUCH RESPECT 2 SOUTH SIDE TTP....EAST SIDE G'S........LOVE

lol...I heard about that shit too just briefly. "Black Cherry"

lightweight contributor

Postby SouthernBred478 » May 21st, 2012, 6:10 am

I'm getting older and dont know wtf going on in Macon now. I seen a young nigga walking with a red rag around his head near appling middle school the other day. Never woulda saw that shit back when I was in middle or high school.

lightweight contributor

Postby GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT » May 21st, 2012, 11:58 pm

SouthernBred478 wrote:I'm getting older and dont know wtf going on in Macon now. I seen a young nigga walking with a red rag around his head near appling middle school the other day. Never woulda saw that shit back when I was in middle or high school.

TIME IS CHANGEING JUST HAVE TO LIVE WITH IT

official contributor
My Affiliation: Welcome to the Pasadena City Of The Roses

Postby ygSlim2 » May 22nd, 2012, 2:42 am

A1gler Short North wrote:i think 20s is da most spread out set

DICK RIDERS! TYPICAL OUTTA TOWNER CHARACTERISTICS :cmon: :smh: