Maniac New breed D'z

CLICK HERE TO SEE EXCLUSIVE HOOD HOES HACKED & EXPOSED!!!

fresh meat
My Region: Midwest
My Affiliation: twi lite Maniac New Breed Folx

Maniac New breed D'z

Postby ManiacNewBreed » October 20th, 2010, 11:08 pm

there has been alot about renagade this and that i am orginal maniac from the old school im older and my dad was a orginal maniac alot shyt has went side ways with the maniac's fighting each other everywere seems like but prison most have flipped to one gang or another sad but true i have been a maniac my hole life and always will be but me and few othe my old maniac's started are own set we call are selves Maniac new breed D's or MnBd's we still were light blue and black and ride with folx but we are not the same we are renagade we dont blank shyt though like most rengades this was done by me my old D's and 1 my cuzes wich is a new breed gangsta we are on the northside of chi also in rockford and spreading north quik just wanna let yall know we are a open set not to just 1 race are focuss here is off coarse money power i am the prince of this set better know as prince big D also beter known as cheif of security big D from the old twi lite set we are not out for war with anyone but we will back our shyt quick believe that heart and horns treys fer days 13 19 2 4 is what we swore we still the big oll D

superior contributor
My Affiliation: THEE ALKN

Re: Maniac New breed D'z

Postby KING-HOLLYWOOD » October 21st, 2010, 1:06 am

FUCK ALL MANEKIN LATINA DIECIPLES.................FUCK ALL DONUTZ..........CAUSE IS STILL ALKN...........AND WE RUN THA WHOLE CHI............AND THA WORLD TOO

official contributor
My Region: Down South
My Affiliation: "THE NATION"...

Postby six6thdisciple » October 21st, 2010, 10:00 am

ManiacNewBreed wrote:there has been alot about renagade this and that i am orginal maniac from the old school im older and my dad was a orginal maniac alot shyt has went side ways with the maniac's fighting each other everywere seems like but prison most have flipped to one gang or another sad but true i have been a maniac my hole life and always will be but me and few othe my old maniac's started are own set we call are selves Maniac new breed D's or MnBd's we still were light blue and black and ride with folx but we are not the same we are renagade we dont blank shyt though like most rengades this was done by me my old D's and 1 my cuzes wich is a new breed gangsta we are on the northside of chi also in rockford and spreading north quik just wanna let yall know we are a open set not to just 1 race are focuss here is off coarse money power i am the prince of this set better know as prince big D also beter known as cheif of security big D from the old twi lite set we are not out for war with anyone but we will back our shyt quick believe that heart and horns treys fer days 13 19 2 4 is what we swore we still the big oll D

NIGGAZ DO THAT SHIT ALOT...SINCE THE OL'DAYS...TRYNA CLASH TRADITION AND LIT....IG'z AND GD'z AND BG'z MOBBING TOGETHER...SOOO THE GO AROUND SCREAMING "IMPERIAL BLACK GANGSTER DISCIPLE" :lmao: ...AND IT ALK&QNK :2cents: ...

superior contributor

Postby KING-HOLLYWOOD » October 21st, 2010, 1:08 pm

AND STILL ALKN

lightweight contributor
My Region: Nationwide
My Affiliation: TRE'Z

Postby MOB_TIED » October 21st, 2010, 2:51 pm

ManiacNewBreed wrote:there has been alot about renagade this and that i am orginal maniac from the old school im older and my dad was a orginal maniac alot shyt has went side ways with the maniac's fighting each other everywere seems like but prison most have flipped to one gang or another sad but true i have been a maniac my hole life and always will be but me and few othe my old maniac's started are own set we call are selves Maniac new breed D's or MnBd's we still were light blue and black and ride with folx but we are not the same we are renagade we dont blank shyt though like most rengades this was done by me my old D's and 1 my cuzes wich is a new breed gangsta we are on the northside of chi also in rockford and spreading north quik just wanna let yall know we are a open set not to just 1 race are focuss here is off coarse money power i am the prince of this set better know as prince big D also beter known as cheif of security big D from the old twi lite set we are not out for war with anyone but we will back our shyt quick believe that heart and horns treys fer days 13 19 2 4 is what we swore we still the big oll D

:2cents: :tiphat:

superior contributor

Postby KING-HOLLYWOOD » October 21st, 2010, 3:59 pm

AND STILL ALKN..........MLD-K

fresh meat

Postby ManiacNewBreed » October 21st, 2010, 8:44 pm

well to be honest back in the day alot Dz and bg&newbreeds were cool but the reason for the new breed name in our set is simply to show we are open to any race as are goal is money not hate but fuck a latina queef Cypo kkrazy till i die and we still maniacs for a reason :shoot: :321:

fresh meat

Postby ManiacNewBreed » October 21st, 2010, 8:48 pm

six6thdisciple wrote:

NIGGAZ DO THAT SHIT ALOT...SINCE THE OL'DAYS...TRYNA CLASH TRADITION AND LIT....IG'z AND GD'z AND BG'z MOBBING TOGETHER...SOOO THE GO AROUND SCREAMING "IMPERIAL BLACK GANGSTER DISCIPLE" :lmao: ...AND IT ALK&QNK :2cents: ...

no buty there were insane black ganster disciples back in the day

official contributor
My Affiliation: "THE NATION"...

Postby six6thdisciple » October 22nd, 2010, 10:31 am

ManiacNewBreed wrote:
six6thdisciple wrote:

no buty there were insane black ganster disciples back in the day

NEVER HEARD OF THAT :2cents: ...IM TALKING BOUT IN E.C :2cents: ...NIGGA WHERE YOU AT???...

fresh meat

Postby ManiacNewBreed » October 22nd, 2010, 12:05 pm

im from were it all strated the chi bro

superior contributor

Postby KING-HOLLYWOOD » October 22nd, 2010, 3:24 pm

AND STILL ALKN..................MANEKIN LATINA DIECIPLE-KILLA

official contributor
Location: DADE NI666AZ GO THE HARDEST IN LIL HAVANA WE GOT NI666AZ CHOPPIN HEADS OFF THEM FUCK BOIz
My Affiliation: IGSDN REPPIN FOR THEM HIALEAH INSANE GARDEN Dz

Postby DADE DEVIL KKRAZY » October 22nd, 2010, 6:13 pm

:shoot: HOLLYWOOD KKILLA :shoot: :wtf2:

BUT ON TOPIC NI666A I WILL HIT YOU IN A PM

superior contributor

Postby KING-HOLLYWOOD » October 22nd, 2010, 6:26 pm

DADE DEVIL KKRAZY wrote::shoot: HOLLYWOOD KKILLA :shoot: :wtf2:

BUT ON TOPIC NI666A I WILL HIT YOU IN A PM

AYO CHEERLEADER.............BITCH YOUR STILL NOT AN SD............BITCH YOUR FROM SUM GAY ASS FLORIDA EVERGLADE POND..............SD'Z DON'T LIVE OR HAVE SETS IN NO GAY ASS FLORIDA FROG POND BILLYBOB...........SO NICE TRY BITCH...........BUT YOUR STILL NOT CONVINCIN.............CAUSE EVERYONE HERE KNOWS THAT THA SD'Z RESIDE RIGHT HERE IN MY BELOVED CITY...........AND BITCH THAT'S THA CITY OF THA CHI................NOT IN NO GAY ASS FLORIDA POND!!!

fresh meat
My Affiliation: NeΨ Age 卐 Maniac big DΨ

Postby NewAgeManiac » November 1st, 2012, 2:54 am

well there were some new bred maniacs i remeber them they branched from some maniacs and bgs but are mosly latino now if there is still and most are old or were fliped to bg or mld but i remember a few them they were over off rockwell on a few diff off streets all i can say is Namld \|/ no other way :tiphat:

fresh meat
My Affiliation: Pride

Postby Lokeymoney » November 1st, 2012, 6:11 am

NewAgeManiac wrote:well there were some new bred maniacs i remeber them they branched from some maniacs and bgs but are mosly latino now if there is still and most are old or were fliped to bg or mld but i remember a few them they were over off rockwell on a few diff off streets all i can say is Namld \|/ no other way :tiphat:

:wtf2: the only breeds with the title "maniac" within their names are the "maniac enforcers" based out of the village, the breeds got branches and sets just like every other mob, outlaws, doggpound, cmk cmb, deathvalley..etc but trust, it aint got shit to do with the mldn and their demo :2cents: bgn is its own rightful entity with its own goals doctrines and philosophies. brothas opted out and dropped the "d" within the identity for a reason, the ONLY bridge that was not all the way burnt with the folks was with the bd's...our relationship is very apparent through similarities within our demo alone, don dirk don boonie black III LLL both ways...pride

Omerta

fresh meat

Postby NewAgeManiac » November 1st, 2012, 2:40 pm

well i remember them trying to form that and a few up and down rockwell ud never know it unless u knew them but i remember u gota remeber i grew up around all this shit when sets were coming up falling and branching off and starting new ones but it dont matter namld still makem splatter :shoot: :killself:

lightweight contributor
My Affiliation: Neutral

Postby HLPDaily419 » November 2nd, 2012, 2:00 am

o wow lol almso evry yung banger from diferent mobs has came 2gether 2 make 1 crew lol D-Block Brick Squad is made up of GDz BDz & Renegade Stonez

fresh meat

Postby Lokeymoney » November 2nd, 2012, 5:41 am

no sir, there are NO breeds off rockwell on any intersection :wtf2: even east of douglas park in what i consider the "real westside" you got sd's all off rockwell, and in east garfield park the near westside you got tvl's and folks claiming certain parts of the rockwell strip originally from rockwell gardens...mld's north as hell on the rockwell strip compared to the "heart of the westside" ima oldskool nigga i always looked at that area being slick northpole/northwestside anyways...but regardless aint NO breeds no where in the picture where yall at folks, so im curious WHO supposedly sanctioned this merge/alliance in a region where there aren't any breeds present :wtf3:

official contributor

Postby SF IS THE HOOD STUPID!! » November 2nd, 2012, 12:06 pm

Only Breedz u gon find east is all they way east in the village it's all Travelers in foes back by Ashland only other mob that way u could find not under the 5 is BDs around the New homes that's bd hood but it's still alot of brothers in there won't be surprised if they moved them niggas out of there it used to be Gds around there but they made em flipp they either Travelers or some shit them old gds made over there called GdT

official contributor
My Affiliation: BetterOurSelves

Postby StillOn1 » November 2nd, 2012, 3:23 pm

@hood them niggas GD travelers?

fresh meat

Postby Lokeymoney » November 2nd, 2012, 7:43 pm

The M-A Bd's off Monroe & Albany kinda a isolated deck aside from Butch City Leavitt & Adams Damen Courts Bd's the base. I can't stunt the Ts aint moved em but dam have the Bds lost some brothers...and SF you sholl aint lying bout the Gangstas, the Ts don't really FOR THE MOST part have too much static with them cuz hell they dam near lords too...I know Gangstas off van buren, jackson and even wilcox breaking to the left doing all kinds of untraditional vice lord mixed-in hybrid ass shakeups??? lol the Breedz and Bds the REAL opps to me. no offense to the Gds just calling it how I see it...

lightweight contributor
My Affiliation: KTG

Postby nmyownzone » November 3rd, 2012, 9:47 am

Lokeymoney wrote:The M-A Bd's off Monroe & Albany kinda a isolated deck aside from Butch City Leavitt & Adams Damen Courts Bd's the base. I can't stunt the Ts aint moved em but dam have the Bds lost some brothers...and SF you sholl aint lying bout the Gangstas, the Ts don't really FOR THE MOST part have too much static with them cuz hell they dam near lords too...I know Gangstas off van buren, jackson and even wilcox breaking to the left doing all kinds of untraditional vice lord mixed-in hybrid ass shakeups??? lol the Breedz and Bds the REAL opps to me. no offense to the Gds just calling it how I see it...

:lol: stop stuntn on da doughgodz outwest nigga. like yall ain humble as fuk outside da "secluded" ass village where all da bldgs are occupied by the same org with absolutely no opps in sight :facepalm: ol slick greektown uic medical district ass niggas smh breeds in ktown dippin rakes hollin dat "brick" sht 1 week "whadown g...whadup folks" da next week doe cuz da lords @ they ass from da city lol its ktg all day but i be ova on 16th & homan posted with suma 1-6 finest and i be on 16th & Sawyer too them lords be droppin them 1-9 kedzie breeds like single cigarillo wrappaz on da sidewalk lol from as far north as washington blvd and even maypole to as far south as cermak aka komak phatts world. da doughgodz holdin down our land...i kno sum godz off washtenaw dat'll push yo shit back fo this type of buhfoonery "brogodz" aka da gd "knock-offs" fuk outta hea with dat sht jack smh you village breeds needa kum outta yall secluded ass village and see whats really goin down with yall mob n how yall jdown in an actual environment WITH actual opps around smh 1-5 keeler nigga! goofass nigga

lightweight contributor
My Affiliation: KTG

Postby nmyownzone » November 3rd, 2012, 10:13 am

yall pattern yall entire shit after us. da doughgodz been out hea networkn maintainin certain contacts fo profits turnin deez avenues into revenues. it aint bout being "friends" or non of dat fugayzy ass shit you wuz tryna make it out to be while yall wuz out there too bizy tryna be da tuff guyz instead of focusing on dis dough we wuz livin comfortably not havin to watch our backs UNLIKE you niggas due to certain agreements where EVERYBODY cud eat (who wudn't want dat ol goofass chump) now yall da semi woke up in seen da bigger picture yall catchin indicments workin with opps mo than ever but tryna stunt on us fo workn with brothas doe :wtf2: betta be tryna give ya breed brothas of 13th & christiana sum A&A cuz them 1-3 ana boyz been gettin it handed to dat ass fo sum years now by dem 1-5 christiana sicko mob 4s and Ts lolz and dem po breeds off springfield in a box dem niggas can't even step off da deck smh this aint outsouth on da lowends in bldgs smh we livin in actual neighborhoods betta get outta dat "village" mentality if you tryna make it outwest g...look @ 19th & kedzie n 19th & troy breeds they boxed in by holy city to da west and dem albany boys to da east smh but if you wanabe goon goofies wud learn how to humble yourselves n network WITHOUT all dat disrespect yall collars wud be loosened enuff fo you fukboyz to breathe a lil smh

#real_spit

lightweight contributor
My Affiliation: 4:38AVLN Hadari {92212 went Hadari 93}

Postby Lord Geechee » November 4th, 2012, 12:48 pm

Aye King its MLD's here in Florida & Kings too, shid its GDs as well, ive got to meet the Kings & MLD's who see my Gold being Bold, niggas love meeting us Chi Nomads, after all Nomads link up with those who are akin to them in thought process

official contributor

Postby SF IS THE HOOD STUPID!! » November 4th, 2012, 2:49 pm

StillOn1 wrote:@hood them niggas GD travelers?

yea a old head flipped em I heard they whole hood to travs just some of the niggas call they self GDT but when they go to the box they just travelers dat shit do sound fucked up but them niggas got some Hitters it's a small group so they got to :2cents:

fresh meat

Postby NewAgeManiac » November 5th, 2012, 1:40 am

like i said unless u knew them they looked like maniacs and most were maniacs and flipped back maniac one there top guys was a breed and thats were the combine derived from we are talking along time ago here like the early 90s

fresh meat

Postby Lokeymoney » November 15th, 2012, 7:38 am

nmyownzone wrote:
Lokeymoney wrote:The M-A Bd's off Monroe & Albany kinda a isolated deck aside from Butch City Leavitt & Adams Damen Courts Bd's the base. I can't stunt the Ts aint moved em but dam have the Bds lost some brothers...and SF you sholl aint lying bout the Gangstas, the Ts don't really FOR THE MOST part have too much static with them cuz hell they dam near lords too...I know Gangstas off van buren, jackson and even wilcox breaking to the left doing all kinds of untraditional vice lord mixed-in hybrid ass shakeups??? lol the Breedz and Bds the REAL opps to me. no offense to the Gds just calling it how I see it...

:lol: stop stuntn on da doughgodz outwest nigga. like yall ain humble as fuk outside da "secluded" ass village where all da bldgs are occupied by the same org with absolutely no opps in sight :facepalm: ol slick greektown uic medical district ass niggas smh breeds in ktown dippin rakes hollin dat "brick" sht 1 week "whadown g...whadup folks" da next week doe cuz da lords @ they ass from da city lol its ktg all day but i be ova on 16th & homan posted with suma 1-6 finest and i be on 16th & Sawyer too them lords be droppin them 1-9 kedzie breeds like single cigarillo wrappaz on da sidewalk lol from as far north as washington blvd and even maypole to as far south as cermak aka komak phatts world. da doughgodz holdin down our land...i kno sum godz off washtenaw dat'll push yo shit back fo this type of buhfoonery "brogodz" aka da gd "knock-offs" fuk outta hea with dat sht jack smh you village breeds needa kum outta yall secluded ass village and see whats really goin down with yall mob n how yall jdown in an actual environment WITH actual opps around smh 1-5 keeler nigga! goofass nigga

Dick riding the lords kinda tuff I see, but then again what can you really expect from a mob with demos like "gangsta lords" "GDTs" and all other kinds of ol strate gay gooftroop IGNANT ass shit :facepalm: nigga we network just like any other mob but unlike you dickriding hoes our identity remains the SAME regardless, strate breeds! outwest breeds will network with lords over bricks anyday, bet you won't see no BGT shit though :lol:

nmyownzone wrote:yall pattern yall entire shit after us. da doughgodz been out hea networkn maintainin certain contacts fo profits turnin deez avenues into revenues. it aint bout being "friends" or non of dat fugayzy ass shit you wuz tryna make it out to be while yall wuz out there too bizy tryna be da tuff guyz instead of focusing on dis dough we wuz livin comfortably not havin to watch our backs UNLIKE you niggas due to certain agreements where EVERYBODY cud eat (who wudn't want dat ol goofass chump) now yall da semi woke up in seen da bigger picture yall catchin indicments workin with opps mo than ever but tryna stunt on us fo workn with brothas doe :wtf2: betta be tryna give ya breed brothas of 13th & christiana sum A&A cuz them 1-3 ana boyz been gettin it handed to dat ass fo sum years now by dem 1-5 christiana sicko mob 4s and Ts lolz and dem po breeds off springfield in a box dem niggas can't even step off da deck smh this aint outsouth on da lowends in bldgs smh we livin in actual neighborhoods betta get outta dat "village" mentality if you tryna make it outwest g...look @ 19th & kedzie n 19th & troy breeds they boxed in by holy city to da west and dem albany boys to da east smh but if you wanabe goon goofies wud learn how to humble yourselves n network WITHOUT all dat disrespect yall collars wud be loosened enuff fo you fukboyz to breathe a lil smh

#real_spit

:wtf: Lolz boy stopit! cut it out jack. You just remember WHO started reppin the "L's" FIRST :2cents: I rest my case, so whose really copying who....and breeds in ktown been dropping bricks for some decades now and yall niggas got us outnumbered in that land smh who held 67th winchester wolcott and honore for a few generations in englewood before breeds took sum, same for the pocket and 10-4pl wentworth.... :tiphat: