WESTEND

boss
boss
User avatar
Posts: 2463
Joined: April 24th, 2008, 8:54 pm
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: GAZA

WESTEND

Postby BLIZZY » August 17th, 2010, 10:31 am

gettin active, niggaz is catchin shit real talk. its that time, end of summer murder grind real talk.
caribana was cool, them bitches was nice tho. NY plates was present niggaz thought they were cool, lol.
still V.O all day niggaz know wusup with this money




underboss
underboss
Posts: 890
Joined: June 20th, 2010, 11:00 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: .

Re: WESTEND

Postby BigBoyHarlem » August 21st, 2010, 7:20 am

Yo if you talking about the WestEnd over by Toronto being dirty, that's some gay bull shit straight from your granddaddies ass (no homo).. The WestEnd aint on shit neither is Toronto.. Much love to the Carribean Homies tho..

boss
boss
User avatar
Posts: 2463
Joined: April 24th, 2008, 8:54 pm
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: GAZA

Re: WESTEND

Postby BLIZZY » August 21st, 2010, 4:26 pm

thats not what ure mama said

underboss
underboss
Posts: 890
Joined: June 20th, 2010, 11:00 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: .

Re: WESTEND

Postby BigBoyHarlem » August 22nd, 2010, 7:33 am

My momz dead, and if she weren't dead she fuck you up straight, cuz this aint no soft ass toronto shit. We keep it real.

underboss
underboss
Posts: 1849
Joined: April 24th, 2010, 9:51 am
Region: South

Re: WESTEND

Postby FAME » August 22nd, 2010, 11:49 am

:lmao: :drama:

captain
captain
User avatar
Posts: 411
Joined: September 15th, 2008, 5:14 pm
Location: Buffalo_NY
Region: North East
Affiliation: neutral

Re: WESTEND

Postby WestSide_BuffCity » August 22nd, 2010, 2:09 pm

These T.O. dudes love hyping they city up. That shit is the Safest big city in all the Americas :lol:

captain
captain
Posts: 469
Joined: August 15th, 2010, 6:58 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: chicago to nyc - boston

Re: WESTEND

Postby iminthehood » August 22nd, 2010, 3:11 pm

WestSide_BuffCity wrote:These T.O. dudes love hyping they city up. That sh*t is the Safest big city in all the Americas :lol:

stfu you dont know shit a city overall being safe dont mean you wont get caught slipping. my african homie in toronto 2 months ago left his apartment just to catch a bullet in his brain. get out of here you think you hard cause you from poor ass buffalo city. toronto is a better city. :2cents:

underboss
underboss
Posts: 890
Joined: June 20th, 2010, 11:00 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: .

Re: WESTEND

Postby BigBoyHarlem » August 22nd, 2010, 4:00 pm

WestSide_BuffCity wrote:These T.O. dudes love hyping they city up. That sh*t is the Safest big city in all the Americas :lol:


Exactly, these Canadian niggaz think they the shit with thier gay-ass city.. Shit looks better than any Suburb in Chicago.. Im talking bout WestEnd supposely the most dirty hood in toronto.

captain
captain
User avatar
Posts: 411
Joined: September 15th, 2008, 5:14 pm
Location: Buffalo_NY
Region: North East
Affiliation: neutral

Re: WESTEND

Postby WestSide_BuffCity » August 22nd, 2010, 9:39 pm

iminthehood wrote:
WestSide_BuffCity wrote:These T.O. dudes love hyping they city up. That sh*t is the Safest big city in all the Americas :lol:

stfu you dont know sh*t a city overall being safe dont mean you wont get caught slipping. my african homie in toronto 2 months ago left his apartment just to catch a bullet in his brain. get out of here you think you hard cause you from poor a$$ buffalo city. toronto is a better city. :2cents:


^^Nigga I know T.O. is a better city than Buffalo. What I was tryna say is it's not all crime infested and grimey like these TO dudes make it seem. I lost mad Niggas on these Buffalo streets Nigga. I bet you if I grew up in TO all my niggas would still be alive.

Toronto got 2,503,281 people and as of july 31 2010 there has been 36 murders.

Buffalo has 270,000 people which is 1/10 the size of Toronto and we had 43 murders so far this year, nuff said.

captain
captain
Posts: 469
Joined: August 15th, 2010, 6:58 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: chicago to nyc - boston

Re: WESTEND

Postby iminthehood » August 22nd, 2010, 9:49 pm

WestSide_BuffCity wrote:
iminthehood wrote:
WestSide_BuffCity wrote:These T.O. dudes love hyping they city up. That sh*t is the Safest big city in all the Americas :lol:

stfu you dont know sh*t a city overall being safe dont mean you wont get caught slipping. my african homie in toronto 2 months ago left his apartment just to catch a bullet in his brain. get out of here you think you hard cause you from poor a$$ buffalo city. toronto is a better city. :2cents:


^^Nigga I know T.O. is a better city than Buffalo. What I was tryna say is it's not all crime infested and grimey like these TO dudes make it seem. I lost mad Niggas on these Buffalo streets Nigga. I bet you if I grew up in TO all my niggas would still be alive.

Toronto got 2,503,281 people and as of july 31 2010 there has been 36 murders.

Buffalo has 270,000 people which is 1/10 the size of Toronto and we had 43 murders so far this year, nuff said.



becaus ebuffalo is a poor ass city filled with mostly minority nigga. toronto is mostly asian and asians aint big on the violent crime tip.

you a soft ass nigga looking at crime stats to make adjustments. kill yo self nigga, and you ricans in buffalo are soft. all my gangsta ricans are right here in nyc , the chi and philly. :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:

captain
captain
User avatar
Posts: 411
Joined: September 15th, 2008, 5:14 pm
Location: Buffalo_NY
Region: North East
Affiliation: neutral

Re: WESTEND

Postby WestSide_BuffCity » August 22nd, 2010, 10:06 pm

iminthehood wrote:
WestSide_BuffCity wrote:
iminthehood wrote:
WestSide_BuffCity wrote:These T.O. dudes love hyping they city up. That sh*t is the Safest big city in all the Americas :lol:

stfu you dont know sh*t a city overall being safe dont mean you wont get caught slipping. my african homie in toronto 2 months ago left his apartment just to catch a bullet in his brain. get out of here you think you hard cause you from poor a$$ buffalo city. toronto is a better city. :2cents:


^^Nigga I know T.O. is a better city than Buffalo. What I was tryna say is it's not all crime infested and grimey like these TO dudes make it seem. I lost mad Niggas on these Buffalo streets Nigga. I bet you if I grew up in TO all my niggas would still be alive.

Toronto got 2,503,281 people and as of july 31 2010 there has been 36 murders.

Buffalo has 270,000 people which is 1/10 the size of Toronto and we had 43 murders so far this year, nuff said.



becaus ebuffalo is a poor a$$ city filled with mostly minority nigga. toronto is mostly asian and asians aint big on the violent crime tip.

you a soft a$$ nigga looking at crime stats to make adjustments. kill yo self nigga, and you ricans in buffalo are soft. all my gangsta ricans are right here in nyc , the chi and philly. :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:


All shit man you hurt my E feelings im bouta go off myself cause some fag defending gay ass Toronto thinks im soft. :lol:

captain
captain
Posts: 469
Joined: August 15th, 2010, 6:58 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: chicago to nyc - boston

Re: WESTEND

Postby iminthehood » August 22nd, 2010, 11:14 pm

WestSide_BuffCity wrote:
iminthehood wrote:
WestSide_BuffCity wrote:
iminthehood wrote:
WestSide_BuffCity wrote:These T.O. dudes love hyping they city up. That sh*t is the Safest big city in all the Americas :lol:

stfu you dont know sh*t a city overall being safe dont mean you wont get caught slipping. my african homie in toronto 2 months ago left his apartment just to catch a bullet in his brain. get out of here you think you hard cause you from poor a$$ buffalo city. toronto is a better city. :2cents:


^^Nigga I know T.O. is a better city than Buffalo. What I was tryna say is it's not all crime infested and grimey like these TO dudes make it seem. I lost mad Niggas on these Buffalo streets Nigga. I bet you if I grew up in TO all my niggas would still be alive.

Toronto got 2,503,281 people and as of july 31 2010 there has been 36 murders.

Buffalo has 270,000 people which is 1/10 the size of Toronto and we had 43 murders so far this year, nuff said.



becaus ebuffalo is a poor a$$ city filled with mostly minority nigga. toronto is mostly asian and asians aint big on the violent crime tip.

you a soft a$$ nigga looking at crime stats to make adjustments. kill yo self nigga, and you ricans in buffalo are soft. all my gangsta ricans are right here in nyc , the chi and philly. :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:


All sh*t man you hurt my E feelings im bouta go off myself cause some fag defending gay a$$ Toronto thinks im soft. :lol:


soft ass tru life looking nigga :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:

underboss
underboss
Posts: 890
Joined: June 20th, 2010, 11:00 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: .

Re: WESTEND

Postby BigBoyHarlem » August 23rd, 2010, 5:51 am

Trueth is yall niggaz ain't hood so yall shouldn't even be mentioned on here.

boss
boss
User avatar
Posts: 2463
Joined: April 24th, 2008, 8:54 pm
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: GAZA

Re: WESTEND

Postby BLIZZY » August 25th, 2010, 12:17 pm

yall niggaz r dumb.lol.suburbs.lmao.asians???lmfao.fkn idiots.roll thru the hood homie.any hood.not wat yall niggaz think.see wusup.then well talk.

boss
boss
User avatar
Posts: 2463
Joined: April 24th, 2008, 8:54 pm
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: GAZA

Re: WESTEND

Postby BLIZZY » August 25th, 2010, 12:18 pm

n i aint talkin bout were niggaz come n see they aunties at n shit.real hoods were u cant walk in.V.O to jungs .zeen.bigup flemo too dog yzzeeit possy

underboss
underboss
Posts: 890
Joined: June 20th, 2010, 11:00 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: .

Re: WESTEND

Postby BigBoyHarlem » August 25th, 2010, 5:08 pm

This nigga knows how pathetic his city is, thats why he so worked up.

captain
captain
Posts: 469
Joined: August 15th, 2010, 6:58 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: chicago to nyc - boston

Re: WESTEND

Postby iminthehood » August 25th, 2010, 5:29 pm

BigBoyHarlem wrote:This nigga knows how pathetic his city is, thats why he so worked up.

the hood is the hood everywhere :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: gettin money

underboss
underboss
Posts: 890
Joined: June 20th, 2010, 11:00 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: .

Re: WESTEND

Postby BigBoyHarlem » August 25th, 2010, 9:00 pm

iminthehood wrote:
BigBoyHarlem wrote:This nigga knows how pathetic his city is, thats why he so worked up.

the hood is the hood everywhere :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: gettin money


Yeah, but the WestEnd aint hood, neither is Toronto.. WestEnd the dirties part of Toronto and it looks as good as Beverly Hills.

boss
boss
User avatar
Posts: 2463
Joined: April 24th, 2008, 8:54 pm
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: GAZA

Re: WESTEND

Postby BLIZZY » August 26th, 2010, 12:56 pm

yo bigboyharlem are u fuckin stupid??i culdnt even begin to name the j's. really though worry about ure humble park

underboss
underboss
Posts: 890
Joined: June 20th, 2010, 11:00 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: .

Re: WESTEND

Postby BigBoyHarlem » September 3rd, 2010, 10:22 am

BLIZZY wrote:yo bigboyharlem are u f*ckin stupid??i culdnt even begin to name the j's. really though worry about ure humble park


This nigga on some crack... Fool look how he calling me out.. Gay ass West End..

What ever yall fools say about Humboldt Park, it still rack up 70 homicides in a year and half, one nieborhood got more homicides in a year and a half than Toronto's 2 million plus big city ass self..

So fuck you talking about being stupid and shit.. calling a nigga out online means you a scary punk, also makes you look stupider than the next stupid nigga.

boss
boss
User avatar
Posts: 2463
Joined: April 24th, 2008, 8:54 pm
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: GAZA

Re: WESTEND

Postby BLIZZY » September 18th, 2010, 3:35 pm

mi yute u talkd first. suck ya mudda. ya bigman den flex seen

captain
captain
Posts: 486
Joined: March 21st, 2010, 8:48 pm
Location: N.E.S.W. TOWN 2 TOWN
Region: South
Affiliation: Y.B.D. HAN'OVER

Re: WESTEND

Postby ,,,,, » September 19th, 2010, 8:27 am

:bored: YALL WEST END AINT WORTH SPEAKIN ON I THOUGHT U MEANT THE REAL HOOD.. SOUTH ST & WEST END.. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: TORONTO :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: BOY BYE NIGGA YALL WHOLE COUNTRY TALK ABOUT HOW SHITTY AMERICA IS BUT YALL STAY ON OUR NUTS.. GUESS WAT? U ON A GANG WEBSITE.. GUESS WAT KIND OF GANGS? AMERICAN :lol:

SINCE U WANNA TALK #s FUCK CITY VS CITY AMERICA VS CANADA..

YALL HAD 22% HIGHER VEHICLE THEFT OL RICH ASS NIGGAS :lol:

AGGREVATED ASSAULT USA HAS 2x HIGHER RATE

MURDER USA HAS A 3x HIGHER RATE

ROBBERY USA HAS 65% HIGHER RATE

USA MURDER RATE 2004 WAS 6 PER 100,000

...IN CANADA 2004 MURDER RATE WAS 1.8 PER 100,000

WHATS THE FASTEST WAY TO KILL SOMEONE? A GUN.. LETS TALK GUNS..

It is effectively illegal to carry concealed handguns in Canada. There is a permit that allows people to carry if they can prove they need to protect their lives but the permit is very rarely issued. Only about 50 permits had been issued in all of Canada as of 2000. In the same year there were approximately 1 million hand guns in Canada, compared to 77 million in the United States.[12] Defensive use of firearms is uncommon in Canada.[13]


:wtf:

CANADA SOLD 1 MILLION GUNS IN 2000 TO THE USA's 77 MILLION???? HMMMMM

Between the years of 1997 and 2005 over 300 gang-related deaths have occurred in Toronto


HMM WELL GOING OFF DA LOWEST NUMBER I SEEN FOR 2008, MY CITY ALONE HAD 338 MURDERS.. HOW DOES THAT WORK? YALL GULLY RITE? SO WHY THE FUCK DOES IT TAKE ALMOST 10 YEARS TO COME CLOSE TO 1 US CITY MURDER RATE???














YALL DUMB AZZ NIGGAS NEED TO WAKE UP.. CRIME ISNT A GOOD THING FUCK NIGGA.. CRIME AINT SOMETHIN TO BRAG ABOUT.. AS A HOLE YALL SOFT AS PITA BREAD.. TELLIN NIGGAS WHO RLY LIVE THIS SHIT HOW HARD U IS DONT DO SHIT 4 U.. GO TO SCHOOL OR SOMETHIN :wtf2:

boss
boss
User avatar
Posts: 2463
Joined: April 24th, 2008, 8:54 pm
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: GAZA

Re: WESTEND

Postby BLIZZY » September 19th, 2010, 9:05 pm

it is crazy.alota shit.quite fucked actually,bam police can fukemself killin nigga wrd. and to dat nigga above me here fuck you nigga. talkin all that nerd math shit. i know that Us has like 100times more people than this whole fkn country anyways. so fuck youre hood boi

captain
captain
Posts: 433
Joined: September 28th, 2008, 5:20 pm

Re: WESTEND

Postby Mr. Sonic » September 19th, 2010, 9:08 pm

Torranto must c hard if drake got robbed der

boss
boss
User avatar
Posts: 2463
Joined: April 24th, 2008, 8:54 pm
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: GAZA

Re: WESTEND

Postby BLIZZY » September 19th, 2010, 9:09 pm

thtas stupid dog that dont mean nuthin

Next

Return to Lobby

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: angermanegment, JasonZer, No Talk, ScottViaft and 196 guests