MORE VICE LORD LIT !!!!

CLICK HERE TO SEE EXCLUSIVE HOOD HOES HACKED & EXPOSED!!!

fresh meat
My Region: East Coast

MORE VICE LORD LIT !!!!

Postby LouieG » August 12th, 2010, 5:07 pm

CVL AL RAHIEM FLUIDS L.O.I / AL SHARIEFF CONCRETE,
UVL TRIBE OF AL ALMEEN GHOST A.O.L,
EL SHABAZZ TRIBE = IIVL, IVL, CIVL, UTVL, MIVL (AL SHABAZZ),
4CH HODARI TRIBE SOLID DEMO,
TVL (no prefix SHABAZZ (LOST TRIBE) SOLID DEMO

JUST A FEW KEY FIGURES
Troy Muhammad Martin "KT"
Willie Reheim Justice Johnson "MINISTER RICO"
Willie Utha Llyod
Walter Al-Bahdee Hodari Wheat
Freddy Al-Malik Hodari Gage, Jr.

14 Keys of Mastery
Key1-What is Lordism?It is a philosophy ideology and guidelines of a chosen way of life a lodestone made manifest through the primitive teachings of its first teacher the Honorable Chief Edward Marlo Pepilow Perry and chiseled by devoted believers from various schools of though into the structure of today.
Key2-What is the philosophy of Lordism? We believe in authenticy in the sight of God but we dont believe any one religion can claim him exclusively, we believe all men are equal in the sight of God and the righteous VL will be the recipients of God's grace, the same as other religious people regardless of the religious persuasion. The Quran says man was put here to be vicegenerents. We take it as man was put here to be VLs in this physical world.
Key3-Vice means having faults.(The Human being and being 2nd in importance to Allah God being ruler of all the worlds and the univers and man was elected by him to be his Vice Lord or Vice Ruler of the physical world we see ourselves as gods highest creation.His custodians so whether you address yourself as baptist,christain,etc. by definition of which you are defined you are still a Vice Lord the only difference is your interpretation and acceptance.
Key4-Lordism is the religion of Vice Lord. We are not religious fanatics the Holy Quran and all religious books teel man to take the bounties of the earth we interpret this as a sign man should always improve his lifes condition, a Vice Lord should strive to balance himself spiritually,materially,phsyically,and mentally, Man seeks to promot himself in the sight of God yet still has needs in the physical world.
Key5-A Lord is a seeker of truth.Lordism emcompasses every fact of life. It acknowledges the existence of God in people,and it acknowledges every persons right to communicate with him. It is a complete way of Life, a life involvement with both God and state and belief in one true God who's proper name is Allah, and associate no partners with him.
Key6-A Lord will stuff any religious book and use them selectively as reference points and guidelines. As long as it will contribute to his development, but always in the mind frame that man and not God is author of such books.Everything in print deals with the relative truth and not the absolute. Absolute truth are the things that the highest reson man understands them, but still out of all religious books people tend to favor the Holy Quran.
Key7- Why does a Lord tend to favor the Holy Quran? We believe that there is knowledge to be gained even from the Bible, but only after the strenious process of shifting through its maze. On the other hand regardless of fixation or relative truth that we automatically apply we still find the Holy Quran the best book for our people. It corresponds with our way of thinking and is supportive to our way of life, but we still are Vice Lords and not Muslims there exist that degree and that difference.(Eventhough alot of Lords are Muslim and Christian,but as a whole nation we are not Muslims.)
Key8-The Difference between a Vice Lord and a Muslim? We both acknowledge the Holy Quran but the difference is our names,application,and interpretation of faith.
Key9-Our Names?The difference are our names,prayers, and the blief that all religious books deal with the relative and not absolute truth, and that the rightous Lord will be Realm of Creation,and we see ourselves as Allah's temple and that God exists in that Temple. Key
10-A Lord does not pray like a Muslim. A Lord prays making a symbolic gesture(Pyramid) over his head and says: O Allah I seek shelter from the forces of evil schemes and threatening plans of my enemies: and then brings his Palms Up to recite the universal prayer(Al-Fatihah).
Key11-what is the proper greeting? It would not be anything wrong with greeting a Muslim Brother of Sister. As he greets you (As-Salaamu Alaikum) you greet back (Alaikum As-Salaam) but when greeting your own you will greet him under the master sign Lah Via Va Va Illiha Halalil and in return he should say Via Va Va Lah halalil illiha
Key12-what is the meaning of the greeting? lah=love/via=vice/va-va=lord/illiha=my sword/halalil=my shield. via=vice/va-va=lord/lah=love/halalil=my shield/illiha=my sword
Key13-Palms Up the almighty greeting of all Vice Lords,the emblem of Vice Lord,the meaning(key #3) of Vice Lord, and the Rightous Representation; these are the Master Signs.
Key14-why the various schools of thought? The AVLN is symbolic to the real Bloodline Family;Love, Truth,Peace,Freedom, Justice, Harmony and Understandin. As every family the Lord(Father) and Queen(Mother) bestow a name and the child automatically inherits the last name which affirms his identity like with our brothers: No matter whats in front of the VL we are always Vice Lord first

7 Meanings.......
Love- is the meaning of life, the high point of life. It is the dominion over all lower stages of mans development and growth.
Truth- is the foundation on which all consciousness must be built. And the key to unlocking the blessing of the proper path, knowledge.
Peace- is the union of all accord all things working within the proper principles mentally, spiritually, morally, physically and materially.
Freedom- places no limitations but recognition of boundaries within man that allows oneself to distinguish the proper path from folly.
Justice- is the order that rules between ones high and ones low self. it should always stand on truth.
Harmony- is the relationship of one another, the balance in which peace rules.
Understanding- Has but 3 ways in all things in which we can relate one way is this one dominant over that, another is that one dominant over this, and the 3rd of the 2 is in balanced accord

OATH
Almighty Vice Lord Nation Oath........ As a righteous representative of the AVLN, I Lord _____ solemnly swear with my life to never dishonor our most sacred weapon, meaning Lord unity. Nor under the threat of death will i deny those who stand beside me, nor will I be denied. As a righteous representative of the AVLN, I Lord _____ solemnly swear with my life to listen well to all fruitful teachings of the most wise and beloved elites and supreme elites. Upon incarceration I will serve my time constructively so that upon my release I will be useful to myself, my family and my community as a whole. Let Allah bear witness to this solemnly oath by unity, birth and spirit, through and throughout the hearts core. I come as I am I am as I come. Almighty!

The Foundation of The Nation
The foundation of this nation must not perish under the ignorance of ourselves. Because of the love we have found, has linked and connected us, one to another with the greatest of strengths, and can only be received threw guidance. So let Knowledge be your cup and Wisdom be that of running water. If you shall fall lame, you shall be broke. If you forsake our sacred bond, you shall be grinded to dust. Peace and blessings to the righteous ones who carry this message throughout the 4 corners of the Earth.

KNOWLEDGE OF EXISTENCE
In the name of Allah, let my enemies take heed, to the words I say. I will pay the price for VICELORD I will carry any burden for VICELORD I will protect any friend of VICELORD I will do any thing to ensure the success, and tranquility of the VICELORD NATION.

The 5 Chains Of Command of each AVLN branch......... (From Lowest to Highest)
Foot Soldier
Chief of Security
Branch Elite
Universal Elite
Supreme Elite
Foot Soldier: The Foot Soldiers job is to follow the commands from the Chief of Security of their particular clique.
Chief of Security: The Chief of Securities job is to ensure the soldiers are putting in work and doing security duty for the clique. The Chief of security appoints Foot Soldiers to positions to guard the cliques turf from enemies and assigns timed security shifts to each Foot Soldier. The Chief of Security of a clique must have put in work as a Foot Soldier and is a rank appointed by the Branch Elite of the clique. The Chief of Security enforces violations amongst the Foot Soldiers and ensures that they are orderly and proper.
Branch Elite: The Branch Elites job is to oversee a particular clique of the branch and ensure the Chief of Security in the clique is running the Foot Soldiers correctly. During incarceration Branch Elites run the house. There are 2 positions in the Branch Elite rank, 1st seat and 2nd seat and both positions are chosen by Universal Elites and/or Supreme Elites.
Universal Elite: The Universal Elites job is to oversee the Branch Elites and ensure that they are running their foot soldiers correctly. Only Branch Elites can be granted Universal Elite Status, and there must be a Supreme Elite and at least 3 Universal Elites present as witnesses upon receiving Universal Elite status.
Supreme Elite: The Supreme Elites job is to oversee all the Universal Elites in an entire city and ensure that they are running their Branch Elites correctly. Stars: Attached to each rank is a 5 star system. Each star represents how much work you put in for your branch and the stars carry over with you upon moving up in ranks; meaning if you were a 4 Star Branch Elite at the time of moving up to a Universal Elite you will become a 4 Star Universal Elite. You can only receive up to 5 stars which is referred to as a “Glove” and only a Branch Elite or above can issue stars.

Holy Devine Oath
On this holy divine day we give praises to allah the father of the universe on this holy divine day we give thanks to the elites in supreme elites for bringing the vice lords to the west. On this holy divine day we give a special prayer to tho5e divine lords who sacrificed there very lives for the salvation and uplifting of this great nation .for this cause i am forbidden to eat upon the flesh of swine or any other animal that has been beaten, strangled,or scored to death. for my right hand is to allah the father of the universe and my left hand is to satan, dragon,the beast i will end this demonstration with the5 points of the golden star love,truth,peace,freedom,justice. almighty

Statement of Love
For u my brother my lord love begins at birth and is manifested through out our heritage for the color of my skin which is black for i am you and you am i.our minds are for the same cause , our efforts are for goals. our live are for a new nation our souls are bonded together for the same destination for this cause i give my unity and vitality for you my brother i give u my undying love. almighty!

Al-Fatihah
In the name of Allah, most gracious and most merciful. Praise be to Allah the cherisher and sustainer of the worlds; most gracious, most merciful; master of the Day of Judgment. Thee do we worship, and thine aid we seek. Show us the straightway, the way of those on whom hast bestowed thy grace, those whose portion is not wrath, and who go not astray. Amen!

Nation Symbols
5 Point Star: Symbolizes the 5 elements all brothers are ordained to live by Love, Truth, Peace, Freedom and Justice.
Cane: The staff of Strength. Also represents that we must support one another in the trying times.
Glove: Purity or 5 Stars. This is also the reason for representing as we do, palms up position to show our people we mean no harm. Champaign Glass: The symbol of our celebration for brothers and sisters away in heaven with our God, Allah. We drink from the champagne glass in times of celebration of the 5th, which is when we serve justice upon our enemies; and when we welcome another one of our peoples into the 1-22-12-14.
PlayBoy Bunny: The symbol of our swiftness. Also represents the attributes of VL’S as players, who are swift in thought, silent in action and smooth in the deliverance of the thought. The character of a V.L. is that of a playboy, in appearance, and presentation. We are clean, and physically fit, and gifted with the gift to manipulate the minds of others through our actions and speech. We move swiftly, silently, & smoothly.
Dollar Sign: The money we make.
Dice: The gamble that we, as VL’S take every day in our ongoing war against the devil’s displace. The dice also represents the unlimited hustle on any and all levels that we demonstrate to financially support our almighty nation in its move to advance. All Vice Lords are hustlers. No Lord is to do without. We have the ability to take nothing and turn it into something.
Crescent Moon: Islam BROTHERS & SISTERS LEFT & BROTHERS & SISTERS RIGHT (EAST / WEST) Our people over in the (Motherlnad Africa) and our people here wanting to return

The True Nation Colors Black
The color of the Universe. Gold: (Wealth) & The sun that Allah has put upon us. *Contrary to popular belief, red is not a Vice Lord Nation color. Only certain Vice Lord branches use red.

The 8 Principals
I,as a representative of the AVLN swear with my life never to dishonor our most Hich Chief Minister of Justice,Elites,or any other representatives of the AVLN I,as a representative of the AVLN will teach our people,protect our people,love our people,and if it the will of our Almighty God Allah die for our people,so that one day they will walk with the Golden path of Vice Lords as free people,as productive people,as people progressing in the love of Vice Lords,the knowledge of Vice Lords,the wisdom of Vice Lords,the understanding of Vice Lords,the living of Vice Lords.
I,as a representative of the AVLN will never stray from the truthful teachings of our most wise and beloved Elites.
I,as a representative of the AVLN will help my people with any problem they may encounter be it mental or physical,for their problems are my problems,and my problems ar theirs.
I,as a representative of the AVLN will never take the word of another before that of any representative of the AVLN.This I swear upon the Vice Lord
I,as a representative of the AVLN,swear with my life that I will never put anything or anyone before my High Chief,Minister of Justice,Elites,or anyrepresentative of the AVLN,be it my life,my family,or associates.
I,as a representative of the AVLN,will never deny any Vice Lord materially or spiritually,under any circumstances at all,or be denies.
I,as a representative of the AVLN,swear with my life that I will not lie on any representative of the AVLN,fight any representative,steal from any representative,or take by force anything from any representative of the Almighty Vice Lord Nation. behold the Almighty Vice Lord Nation

The Lord of Lords
In the name of the Almighty Allah,we the people of the Almighty Vice Lord Nation give praise to the Supreme Elites, Amani,and our Elites,Righteous Sons of the Almighty and Divine Prophets.Behold,Hear our prayer 'O' Lords of Lords and give us your people,The Almighty Vice Lord Nation,the continued courage to represent our Beloved Nation so that the world will know that we ar Vice Lords and as such will never stray from our Divine Principles and Concepts,the Law by which we the most righteous of your people live. By your Divine grace and generosity you have instilled upon us,the Divine seed of Love,Knowledge,Wisdom and Understanding,and as Representatives of The Almighty Vice Lord Nation it is our responsibility to apply these precious gifts to the best interest of our Beloved Nation,and all poor and oppressed people of color,nationwide.It is known if we retrogress from thy Divine Principles of Law,the Wrath of the Almighty Vice Lord Nation will surely fall upon us,for we have pledged to give our Love,Life,and Loyalty to this Almighty Vice Lord Nation.Let our conduct of Vice Lords be judged accordingl..............amen

9 Codes of Conduct
1.hygeine=we as vice lord must keep our hygeine up at all time.
2.respect=we as vice lords must respect one another disrespect is not tolerated.
3.discipline=we as lords must discipline each other to better this great nation and the strive to peace
4.dues=dues are to be paid in case a brother or sister need bond money
5.meeting=meetings are held every friday after yumal service
6.fighting=fighting is a violation we are each other so it will be harming ones self
7.horseplay=horseplay is allowed only in the gym or at the park
8.codes=codes are used in case of emergency
9.religon=islamic faith is wat we practice

Greeting
In the most holy name of Allah, The compassionate, the gracious, the beneficent Lord and Master of all worlds, in the present as well as the hereafter. So, once we rise to meet and Greet with our fellow brother men, for sure Understanding that we are tied and Chained Together by a Golden Cord that no one can cut or break, for this Cord is far too fine for the fleshly eyes of man to see or touch. Amen…Almighty!

Golden Cord
In the name of Allah, most gracious most compassionate Master of the prison and outer. When we are ready to meet our big brothers and sisters. For complete Understanding we are tied Together. By this Golden Cord that could not be cut or broken it is for the flesh, to not see, nor touch.

The Amalgamated Order of Lordism
1. We are under obligation to our Nation, our Supreme Chief, our Elites, and all the righteous, representatives of the Master sign. 2. We encourage our Supreme Chief for it’s by his hands that this new movement came to be.
3. We encourage our Elites for it’s through their support for our Supreme Chief that our Supreme is able to reach out and grow into us and we into him and together into the new movement.

Omen
As the Goal shall glow the world shall know that we are VICE LORDS. As we follow the footsteps of the Master of Salvation, Lords shall receive Salvation, but only can be done through the Lords Nation. Through Creation and Destruction, we shall use Peace and Shine like a Star and be Recognized for who we are by People from far and near. In the final we will have the Wisdom.

Golden Globe
As the Globe Rotates slow, the whole world shall know that we are VL’S, and know that VL’S are Masters of Salvation…as it is said in the Bible: Those who follow in the footsteps, of the Lords, shall seek Salvation, and throughout the Lords Nation, for in time we shall Rise like the Gold Sun, and Shine like the Bright Stars. Only then will we be Recognized for who we truly are. For we are the VICE LORD’S the fearless Black Children from near to far. Witness the final becoming of Allah, and behold the secrets of this Globe. *Almighty*

Goal (Golden/G.atheringO.fA.lmightyL.ords)
As the Goal shall glow, the world shall know, that we are VICE LORDS. VL’S are the Masters of the Universe. For it is written, that those who follow with the footsteps of the Lord, shall receive Salvation. Which can only be done through a VLN. For we are the Creation and the Destruction, and when the time comes we will Rise like the Sun and Shine like the Stars And be Recognized for who we are. For we are the most fearless Children of Allah. People came from far and near to witness the ALMIGHTY VICE LORD NATION.- Almighty.

Anthem
Throw your palms to the sky, fly your love most high. Be forever proud and dedicated to the cause where there it be man, woman, or child. It makes no difference which one thou vow. It’s only that tree believes be the same. A fruit from the tree in which a nation has sprang. Oh precious People let us strive to Build and excel upon our dreams and ideas. There will be those who will try to persecute our faith, but we are also from a tree in which a nation has sprang. A beautiful sweet fruit bearing the VL name, so, be VL but real throughout the heart core.

Code of Silence
I Lord _____ as a representative of this AVLN do solemnly swear to never let anyone inside this 360 circle, for nation business is for the Nation and not the public. There’s no Truth in the word of a lying man. There’s no Peace in the Community of a lying man. These words came from a man who WORD with hIS BOND. Mighty

The Ruler
They say that all gang members will surely die. We are not a gang, we are an organization that ride under the 5, All Is Well Allah, while sitting here, trying to fix all leaks in this organization. Love must Love, but always gain LOVE, TRUTH, PEACE, FREEDOM and JUSTICE.

Vice Lord National Flag
THE CIRCLE represents 360 for knowledge.
2. THE FIRE AROUND THE CIRCLE represents Heavenly knowledge.
3. THE DARKNESS represents us as a nation.
4. THE TWO CRESCENT MOONS represent two nations of people.
5. THE MOON TO THE LEFT represents the people in the west.
6. THE MOON TO THE RIGHT represents the people in the east.
7. THE STAR represents justice; because we justice seeking people, also it is the eye of Allah, watching over his people.
8. THE SUN WITHIN THE TRIANGLE rep. The rising truth within our nation

Call of Justice
As a brother of the AVLN, I have the eyes of a snake, heart of a lion, mind of millions, I will stand by those who stand by me, I will fight against those who fight against this Nation I Love…Mighty

Slogan
My right hand is to Allah, my Left hand is to satan the beast! Never shall I put satan over Allah.
Right and Left hands.......... Never put nothing over Allah, always put Allah, over satan. The reason we cross our hands Right over Left is because the right hand represents Allah, and the left hand satan, or evil. So when you put right over left your showing you carry yourself in the signs of righteousness, and not evil and Vice Lords, True VL’S must stand on what they be. Everyone who claims to be VL’S are not true Lord’s because we no longer gangbang, and we don’t disrespect one another, or anyone else, but let it be known we will not tolerate being disrespected by anyone so take heed to these words my brother & study your laws and keep on being a real Lord.

By-Laws
1.Anyone found in violation of our constitution shall be subject to disciplinary actions.
2. A Lord shall have a duty to Honor the Nation and the 5 Pointed Star.
3. A Lord shall Honor a Code of Silence concerning all internal and external affairs of the Nation.
4. A Lord is prohibited from discussing Nation business with anyone or groups outside the Nation.
5. When Peace is threatened, a Lord must follow the Chain of Command in finding a solution.
6. When Nation Peace is threatened, as in a Lord being Physically attacked in anyway, he should have immediate authorization to take whatever actions necessary to insure survival.
7. A Lord shall maintain Peace at all times when possible.
8. A Lord has a duty to accept all incoming Lords to the Nation.
9. A Lord has a duty to participate in all our acts.
10. A Lord shall refrain from all homosexual acts.
11. A Lord shall Recognize Friday as a Golden day.
12. A Lord shall not leave his unit on Friday until after 6:00 p.m.
13. A Lord shall have an obligation to pay monthly dues.
14. A Lord shall have limited access to resources of the Nation.
15. A Lord shall have the obligation to repay borrowed funds at a time determined by the Nation.
16. A Lord shall have a duty to aid in the advancement of all Nation enterprises.
17. A Lord is prohibited in aiding in the advancement of enterprises not Recognized by the Nation.
18. A Lord shall have a duty to seek Solid recruits for the Nation.
19. A Lord shall have the duty to be Loyal to all members of the Nation.
20. A Lord is prohibited from attacking another Lord verbally, or physically.
21. A Lord shall have a duty to Recognize his Chain of Command (and understand it!).
22. A Lord shall always be Recognized as a Soldier to the Nation until his death. Peace and Love.

superior contributor

Re: MORE VICE LORD LIT !!!!

Postby Solidified » August 12th, 2010, 5:12 pm

take yo lil nerd ass on somewhere cracka. we already know you and all these other lames on here postin this bullshit ass lit for isn't.

official contributor
My Region: Down South
My Affiliation: I Stay 1 Deep

Postby cjlaw228 » August 12th, 2010, 5:21 pm

Tino wrote:take yo lil nerd ass on somewhere cracka. we already know you and all these other lames on here postin this bullshit ass lit for isn't.

I WONDER WHERE DEY GIT DAT SHIT FROM..REAL NIGGAS MUSTVE PUT DAT SHIT ON DA E-NET DOE

lightweight contributor
My Affiliation: Shabazz KKrazy

Postby Lord Siilence » August 12th, 2010, 5:23 pm

See now im postin every mob in the folk nation lit :shoot:

fresh meat

Postby LouieG » August 12th, 2010, 5:24 pm

cjlaw228 wrote:
Tino wrote:take yo lil nerd ass on somewhere cracka. we already know you and all these other lames on here postin this bullshit ass lit for isn't.

I WONDER WHERE DEY GIT DAT sh*t FROM..REAL NIGGAS MUSTVE PUT DAT sh*t ON DA E-NET DOE

i robbed a lord house and stole his paper work. the fact that this is real shows u im not lyin. bitch ass

heavyweight contributor
My Affiliation: LawLess

Postby 901DBoIII » August 12th, 2010, 5:24 pm

:smh: yall niggaz sum lames^^^

official contributor

Postby cjlaw228 » August 12th, 2010, 5:25 pm

LouieG wrote:
cjlaw228 wrote:

I WONDER WHERE DEY GIT DAT sh*t FROM..REAL NIGGAS MUSTVE PUT DAT sh*t ON DA E-NET DOE

i robbed a lord house and stole his paper work. the fact that this is real shows u im not lyin. b*tch a$$

HOW DA FUC IZ U N 3 DIFF GANGS...BITCH ASS=NAW FAR FROM DAT...U NEED 2 GO SUMWHERE WIT DAT FAKE POSTIN

fresh meat
My Region: Midwest

Postby tidda21 » August 12th, 2010, 5:29 pm

man he is getting sum of that shyt off that askthebrain.com site and off that people,folk.blood.crip..... nation.com site,now other shyt i dont know but he killing it rite now.

official contributor

Postby cjlaw228 » August 12th, 2010, 5:32 pm

tidda21 wrote:man he is getting sum of that shyt off that askthebrain.com site and off that people,folk.blood.crip..... nation.com site,now other shyt i dont know but he killing it rite now.

ITZ STILL FUCKED UP HOW IT GOT THERE N DA FIRST PLACE DOE

fresh meat

Postby tidda21 » August 12th, 2010, 5:38 pm

cjlaw228 wrote:
tidda21 wrote:man he is getting sum of that shyt off that askthebrain.com site and off that people,folk.blood.crip..... nation.com site,now other shyt i dont know but he killing it rite now.

ITZ STILL FUCKED UP HOW IT GOT THERE N DA FIRST PLACE DOE[/quote

MAN THAT SHYT IS IN THE LIBRARIES ON WEBSITES TO BETTER UNDERSTAND GANGS IN YOUR COMMUNITIES BULLSHYT LIKE DAT.WHEN HE USE HIS OTHER ACCOUNT TO POST 8BALL ALLIANCE I POSTED THE REST OF IT CAUSE ITS EVERYWHERE THAT SHYT AINT HARD TO FIND MY NIGGA

official contributor

Postby cjlaw228 » August 12th, 2010, 5:44 pm

tidda21 wrote:
cjlaw228 wrote:

ITZ STILL FUCKED UP HOW IT GOT THERE N DA FIRST PLACE DOE[/quote

MAN THAT SHYT IS IN THE LIBRARIES ON WEBSITES TO BETTER UNDERSTAND GANGS IN YOUR COMMUNITIES BULLSHYT LIKE DAT.WHEN HE USE HIS OTHER ACCOUNT TO POST 8BALL ALLIANCE I POSTED THE REST OF IT CAUSE ITS EVERYWHERE THAT SHYT AINT HARD TO FIND MY NIGGA

DATZ WUT MAKE DIS SHIT KINDA WACK

lightweight contributor

Postby KingDjoser » August 12th, 2010, 8:15 pm

Damn :2cents:

lightweight contributor

Postby KingDjoser » August 14th, 2010, 10:03 pm

You brothers sound surprise as hell, but yall talk about gangs all day :lol:

official contributor

Postby FAME » August 14th, 2010, 10:06 pm

LouieG wrote:
cjlaw228 wrote:

i robbed a lord house and stole his paper work. the fact that this is real shows u im not lyin. b*tch a$$

so u jacked a nigga shit and typed it all up on here?

lightweight contributor

Postby KingDjoser » August 15th, 2010, 10:56 pm

He fronting, he aint jack nobody :lol:

fresh meat

Postby khaos55 » September 10th, 2010, 10:35 am

Where that nigga live ghost mob looking 4k hys ass

superior contributor
My Affiliation: THEE ALKN

Postby KING-HOLLYWOOD » September 11th, 2010, 7:05 pm

LouieG wrote:CVL AL RAHIEM FLUIDS L.O.I / AL SHARIEFF CONCRETE,
UVL TRIBE OF AL ALMEEN GHOST A.O.L,
EL SHABAZZ TRIBE = IIVL, IVL, CIVL, UTVL, MIVL (AL SHABAZZ),
4CH HODARI TRIBE SOLID DEMO,
TVL (no prefix SHABAZZ (LOST TRIBE) SOLID DEMO

JUST A FEW KEY FIGURES
Troy Muhammad Martin "KT"
Willie Reheim Justice Johnson "MINISTER RICO"
Willie Utha Llyod
Walter Al-Bahdee Hodari Wheat
Freddy Al-Malik Hodari Gage, Jr.

14 Keys of Mastery
Key1-What is Lordism?It is a philosophy ideology and guidelines of a chosen way of life a lodestone made manifest through the primitive teachings of its first teacher the Honorable Chief Edward Marlo Pepilow Perry and chiseled by devoted believers from various schools of though into the structure of today.
Key2-What is the philosophy of Lordism? We believe in authenticy in the sight of God but we dont believe any one religion can claim him exclusively, we believe all men are equal in the sight of God and the righteous VL will be the recipients of God's grace, the same as other religious people regardless of the religious persuasion. The Quran says man was put here to be vicegenerents. We take it as man was put here to be VLs in this physical world.
Key3-Vice means having faults.(The Human being and being 2nd in importance to Allah God being ruler of all the worlds and the univers and man was elected by him to be his Vice Lord or Vice Ruler of the physical world we see ourselves as gods highest creation.His custodians so whether you address yourself as baptist,christain,etc. by definition of which you are defined you are still a Vice Lord the only difference is your interpretation and acceptance.
Key4-Lordism is the religion of Vice Lord. We are not religious fanatics the Holy Quran and all religious books teel man to take the bounties of the earth we interpret this as a sign man should always improve his lifes condition, a Vice Lord should strive to balance himself spiritually,materially,phsyically,and mentally, Man seeks to promot himself in the sight of God yet still has needs in the physical world.
Key5-A Lord is a seeker of truth.Lordism emcompasses every fact of life. It acknowledges the existence of God in people,and it acknowledges every persons right to communicate with him. It is a complete way of Life, a life involvement with both God and state and belief in one true God who's proper name is Allah, and associate no partners with him.
Key6-A Lord will stuff any religious book and use them selectively as reference points and guidelines. As long as it will contribute to his development, but always in the mind frame that man and not God is author of such books.Everything in print deals with the relative truth and not the absolute. Absolute truth are the things that the highest reson man understands them, but still out of all religious books people tend to favor the Holy Quran.
Key7- Why does a Lord tend to favor the Holy Quran? We believe that there is knowledge to be gained even from the Bible, but only after the strenious process of shifting through its maze. On the other hand regardless of fixation or relative truth that we automatically apply we still find the Holy Quran the best book for our people. It corresponds with our way of thinking and is supportive to our way of life, but we still are Vice Lords and not Muslims there exist that degree and that difference.(Eventhough alot of Lords are Muslim and Christian,but as a whole nation we are not Muslims.)
Key8-The Difference between a Vice Lord and a Muslim? We both acknowledge the Holy Quran but the difference is our names,application,and interpretation of faith.
Key9-Our Names?The difference are our names,prayers, and the blief that all religious books deal with the relative and not absolute truth, and that the rightous Lord will be Realm of Creation,and we see ourselves as Allah's temple and that God exists in that Temple. Key
10-A Lord does not pray like a Muslim. A Lord prays making a symbolic gesture(Pyramid) over his head and says: O Allah I seek shelter from the forces of evil schemes and threatening plans of my enemies: and then brings his Palms Up to recite the universal prayer(Al-Fatihah).
Key11-what is the proper greeting? It would not be anything wrong with greeting a Muslim Brother of Sister. As he greets you (As-Salaamu Alaikum) you greet back (Alaikum As-Salaam) but when greeting your own you will greet him under the master sign Lah Via Va Va Illiha Halalil and in return he should say Via Va Va Lah halalil illiha
Key12-what is the meaning of the greeting? lah=love/via=vice/va-va=lord/illiha=my sword/halalil=my shield. via=vice/va-va=lord/lah=love/halalil=my shield/illiha=my sword
Key13-Palms Up the almighty greeting of all Vice Lords,the emblem of Vice Lord,the meaning(key #3) of Vice Lord, and the Rightous Representation; these are the Master Signs.
Key14-why the various schools of thought? The AVLN is symbolic to the real Bloodline Family;Love, Truth,Peace,Freedom, Justice, Harmony and Understandin. As every family the Lord(Father) and Queen(Mother) bestow a name and the child automatically inherits the last name which affirms his identity like with our brothers: No matter whats in front of the VL we are always Vice Lord first

7 Meanings.......
Love- is the meaning of life, the high point of life. It is the dominion over all lower stages of mans development and growth.
Truth- is the foundation on which all consciousness must be built. And the key to unlocking the blessing of the proper path, knowledge.
Peace- is the union of all accord all things working within the proper principles mentally, spiritually, morally, physically and materially.
Freedom- places no limitations but recognition of boundaries within man that allows oneself to distinguish the proper path from folly.
Justice- is the order that rules between ones high and ones low self. it should always stand on truth.
Harmony- is the relationship of one another, the balance in which peace rules.
Understanding- Has but 3 ways in all things in which we can relate one way is this one dominant over that, another is that one dominant over this, and the 3rd of the 2 is in balanced accord

OATH
Almighty Vice Lord Nation Oath........ As a righteous representative of the AVLN, I Lord _____ solemnly swear with my life to never dishonor our most sacred weapon, meaning Lord unity. Nor under the threat of death will i deny those who stand beside me, nor will I be denied. As a righteous representative of the AVLN, I Lord _____ solemnly swear with my life to listen well to all fruitful teachings of the most wise and beloved elites and supreme elites. Upon incarceration I will serve my time constructively so that upon my release I will be useful to myself, my family and my community as a whole. Let Allah bear witness to this solemnly oath by unity, birth and spirit, through and throughout the hearts core. I come as I am I am as I come. Almighty!

The Foundation of The Nation
The foundation of this nation must not perish under the ignorance of ourselves. Because of the love we have found, has linked and connected us, one to another with the greatest of strengths, and can only be received threw guidance. So let Knowledge be your cup and Wisdom be that of running water. If you shall fall lame, you shall be broke. If you forsake our sacred bond, you shall be grinded to dust. Peace and blessings to the righteous ones who carry this message throughout the 4 corners of the Earth.

KNOWLEDGE OF EXISTENCE
In the name of Allah, let my enemies take heed, to the words I say. I will pay the price for VICELORD I will carry any burden for VICELORD I will protect any friend of VICELORD I will do any thing to ensure the success, and tranquility of the VICELORD NATION.

The 5 Chains Of Command of each AVLN branch......... (From Lowest to Highest)
Foot Soldier
Chief of Security
Branch Elite
Universal Elite
Supreme Elite
Foot Soldier: The Foot Soldiers job is to follow the commands from the Chief of Security of their particular clique.
Chief of Security: The Chief of Securities job is to ensure the soldiers are putting in work and doing security duty for the clique. The Chief of security appoints Foot Soldiers to positions to guard the cliques turf from enemies and assigns timed security shifts to each Foot Soldier. The Chief of Security of a clique must have put in work as a Foot Soldier and is a rank appointed by the Branch Elite of the clique. The Chief of Security enforces violations amongst the Foot Soldiers and ensures that they are orderly and proper.
Branch Elite: The Branch Elites job is to oversee a particular clique of the branch and ensure the Chief of Security in the clique is running the Foot Soldiers correctly. During incarceration Branch Elites run the house. There are 2 positions in the Branch Elite rank, 1st seat and 2nd seat and both positions are chosen by Universal Elites and/or Supreme Elites.
Universal Elite: The Universal Elites job is to oversee the Branch Elites and ensure that they are running their foot soldiers correctly. Only Branch Elites can be granted Universal Elite Status, and there must be a Supreme Elite and at least 3 Universal Elites present as witnesses upon receiving Universal Elite status.
Supreme Elite: The Supreme Elites job is to oversee all the Universal Elites in an entire city and ensure that they are running their Branch Elites correctly. Stars: Attached to each rank is a 5 star system. Each star represents how much work you put in for your branch and the stars carry over with you upon moving up in ranks; meaning if you were a 4 Star Branch Elite at the time of moving up to a Universal Elite you will become a 4 Star Universal Elite. You can only receive up to 5 stars which is referred to as a “Glove” and only a Branch Elite or above can issue stars.

Holy Devine Oath
On this holy divine day we give praises to allah the father of the universe on this holy divine day we give thanks to the elites in supreme elites for bringing the vice lords to the west. On this holy divine day we give a special prayer to tho5e divine lords who sacrificed there very lives for the salvation and uplifting of this great nation .for this cause i am forbidden to eat upon the flesh of swine or any other animal that has been beaten, strangled,or scored to death. for my right hand is to allah the father of the universe and my left hand is to satan, dragon,the beast i will end this demonstration with the5 points of the golden star love,truth,peace,freedom,justice. almighty

Statement of Love
For u my brother my lord love begins at birth and is manifested through out our heritage for the color of my skin which is black for i am you and you am i.our minds are for the same cause , our efforts are for goals. our live are for a new nation our souls are bonded together for the same destination for this cause i give my unity and vitality for you my brother i give u my undying love. almighty!

Al-Fatihah
In the name of Allah, most gracious and most merciful. Praise be to Allah the cherisher and sustainer of the worlds; most gracious, most merciful; master of the Day of Judgment. Thee do we worship, and thine aid we seek. Show us the straightway, the way of those on whom hast bestowed thy grace, those whose portion is not wrath, and who go not astray. Amen!

Nation Symbols
5 Point Star: Symbolizes the 5 elements all brothers are ordained to live by Love, Truth, Peace, Freedom and Justice.
Cane: The staff of Strength. Also represents that we must support one another in the trying times.
Glove: Purity or 5 Stars. This is also the reason for representing as we do, palms up position to show our people we mean no harm. Champaign Glass: The symbol of our celebration for brothers and sisters away in heaven with our God, Allah. We drink from the champagne glass in times of celebration of the 5th, which is when we serve justice upon our enemies; and when we welcome another one of our peoples into the 1-22-12-14.
PlayBoy Bunny: The symbol of our swiftness. Also represents the attributes of VL’S as players, who are swift in thought, silent in action and smooth in the deliverance of the thought. The character of a V.L. is that of a playboy, in appearance, and presentation. We are clean, and physically fit, and gifted with the gift to manipulate the minds of others through our actions and speech. We move swiftly, silently, & smoothly.
Dollar Sign: The money we make.
Dice: The gamble that we, as VL’S take every day in our ongoing war against the devil’s displace. The dice also represents the unlimited hustle on any and all levels that we demonstrate to financially support our almighty nation in its move to advance. All Vice Lords are hustlers. No Lord is to do without. We have the ability to take nothing and turn it into something.
Crescent Moon: Islam BROTHERS & SISTERS LEFT & BROTHERS & SISTERS RIGHT (EAST / WEST) Our people over in the (Motherlnad Africa) and our people here wanting to return

The True Nation Colors Black
The color of the Universe. Gold: (Wealth) & The sun that Allah has put upon us. *Contrary to popular belief, red is not a Vice Lord Nation color. Only certain Vice Lord branches use red.

The 8 Principals
I,as a representative of the AVLN swear with my life never to dishonor our most Hich Chief Minister of Justice,Elites,or any other representatives of the AVLN I,as a representative of the AVLN will teach our people,protect our people,love our people,and if it the will of our Almighty God Allah die for our people,so that one day they will walk with the Golden path of Vice Lords as free people,as productive people,as people progressing in the love of Vice Lords,the knowledge of Vice Lords,the wisdom of Vice Lords,the understanding of Vice Lords,the living of Vice Lords.
I,as a representative of the AVLN will never stray from the truthful teachings of our most wise and beloved Elites.
I,as a representative of the AVLN will help my people with any problem they may encounter be it mental or physical,for their problems are my problems,and my problems ar theirs.
I,as a representative of the AVLN will never take the word of another before that of any representative of the AVLN.This I swear upon the Vice Lord
I,as a representative of the AVLN,swear with my life that I will never put anything or anyone before my High Chief,Minister of Justice,Elites,or anyrepresentative of the AVLN,be it my life,my family,or associates.
I,as a representative of the AVLN,will never deny any Vice Lord materially or spiritually,under any circumstances at all,or be denies.
I,as a representative of the AVLN,swear with my life that I will not lie on any representative of the AVLN,fight any representative,steal from any representative,or take by force anything from any representative of the Almighty Vice Lord Nation. behold the Almighty Vice Lord Nation

The Lord of Lords
In the name of the Almighty Allah,we the people of the Almighty Vice Lord Nation give praise to the Supreme Elites, Amani,and our Elites,Righteous Sons of the Almighty and Divine Prophets.Behold,Hear our prayer 'O' Lords of Lords and give us your people,The Almighty Vice Lord Nation,the continued courage to represent our Beloved Nation so that the world will know that we ar Vice Lords and as such will never stray from our Divine Principles and Concepts,the Law by which we the most righteous of your people live. By your Divine grace and generosity you have instilled upon us,the Divine seed of Love,Knowledge,Wisdom and Understanding,and as Representatives of The Almighty Vice Lord Nation it is our responsibility to apply these precious gifts to the best interest of our Beloved Nation,and all poor and oppressed people of color,nationwide.It is known if we retrogress from thy Divine Principles of Law,the Wrath of the Almighty Vice Lord Nation will surely fall upon us,for we have pledged to give our Love,Life,and Loyalty to this Almighty Vice Lord Nation.Let our conduct of Vice Lords be judged accordingl..............amen

9 Codes of Conduct
1.hygeine=we as vice lord must keep our hygeine up at all time.
2.respect=we as vice lords must respect one another disrespect is not tolerated.
3.discipline=we as lords must discipline each other to better this great nation and the strive to peace
4.dues=dues are to be paid in case a brother or sister need bond money
5.meeting=meetings are held every friday after yumal service
6.fighting=fighting is a violation we are each other so it will be harming ones self
7.horseplay=horseplay is allowed only in the gym or at the park
8.codes=codes are used in case of emergency
9.religon=islamic faith is wat we practice

Greeting
In the most holy name of Allah, The compassionate, the gracious, the beneficent Lord and Master of all worlds, in the present as well as the hereafter. So, once we rise to meet and Greet with our fellow brother men, for sure Understanding that we are tied and Chained Together by a Golden Cord that no one can cut or break, for this Cord is far too fine for the fleshly eyes of man to see or touch. Amen…Almighty!

Golden Cord
In the name of Allah, most gracious most compassionate Master of the prison and outer. When we are ready to meet our big brothers and sisters. For complete Understanding we are tied Together. By this Golden Cord that could not be cut or broken it is for the flesh, to not see, nor touch.

The Amalgamated Order of Lordism
1. We are under obligation to our Nation, our Supreme Chief, our Elites, and all the righteous, representatives of the Master sign. 2. We encourage our Supreme Chief for it’s by his hands that this new movement came to be.
3. We encourage our Elites for it’s through their support for our Supreme Chief that our Supreme is able to reach out and grow into us and we into him and together into the new movement.

Omen
As the Goal shall glow the world shall know that we are VICE LORDS. As we follow the footsteps of the Master of Salvation, Lords shall receive Salvation, but only can be done through the Lords Nation. Through Creation and Destruction, we shall use Peace and Shine like a Star and be Recognized for who we are by People from far and near. In the final we will have the Wisdom.

Golden Globe
As the Globe Rotates slow, the whole world shall know that we are VL’S, and know that VL’S are Masters of Salvation…as it is said in the Bible: Those who follow in the footsteps, of the Lords, shall seek Salvation, and throughout the Lords Nation, for in time we shall Rise like the Gold Sun, and Shine like the Bright Stars. Only then will we be Recognized for who we truly are. For we are the VICE LORD’S the fearless Black Children from near to far. Witness the final becoming of Allah, and behold the secrets of this Globe. *Almighty*

Goal (Golden/G.atheringO.fA.lmightyL.ords)
As the Goal shall glow, the world shall know, that we are VICE LORDS. VL’S are the Masters of the Universe. For it is written, that those who follow with the footsteps of the Lord, shall receive Salvation. Which can only be done through a VLN. For we are the Creation and the Destruction, and when the time comes we will Rise like the Sun and Shine like the Stars And be Recognized for who we are. For we are the most fearless Children of Allah. People came from far and near to witness the ALMIGHTY VICE LORD NATION.- Almighty.

Anthem
Throw your palms to the sky, fly your love most high. Be forever proud and dedicated to the cause where there it be man, woman, or child. It makes no difference which one thou vow. It’s only that tree believes be the same. A fruit from the tree in which a nation has sprang. Oh precious People let us strive to Build and excel upon our dreams and ideas. There will be those who will try to persecute our faith, but we are also from a tree in which a nation has sprang. A beautiful sweet fruit bearing the VL name, so, be VL but real throughout the heart core.

Code of Silence
I Lord _____ as a representative of this AVLN do solemnly swear to never let anyone inside this 360 circle, for nation business is for the Nation and not the public. There’s no Truth in the word of a lying man. There’s no Peace in the Community of a lying man. These words came from a man who WORD with hIS BOND. Mighty

The Ruler
They say that all gang members will surely die. We are not a gang, we are an organization that ride under the 5, All Is Well Allah, while sitting here, trying to fix all leaks in this organization. Love must Love, but always gain LOVE, TRUTH, PEACE, FREEDOM and JUSTICE.

Vice Lord National Flag
THE CIRCLE represents 360 for knowledge.
2. THE FIRE AROUND THE CIRCLE represents Heavenly knowledge.
3. THE DARKNESS represents us as a nation.
4. THE TWO CRESCENT MOONS represent two nations of people.
5. THE MOON TO THE LEFT represents the people in the west.
6. THE MOON TO THE RIGHT represents the people in the east.
7. THE STAR represents justice; because we justice seeking people, also it is the eye of Allah, watching over his people.
8. THE SUN WITHIN THE TRIANGLE rep. The rising truth within our nation

Call of Justice
As a brother of the AVLN, I have the eyes of a snake, heart of a lion, mind of millions, I will stand by those who stand by me, I will fight against those who fight against this Nation I Love…Mighty

Slogan
My right hand is to Allah, my Left hand is to satan the beast! Never shall I put satan over Allah.
Right and Left hands.......... Never put nothing over Allah, always put Allah, over satan. The reason we cross our hands Right over Left is because the right hand represents Allah, and the left hand satan, or evil. So when you put right over left your showing you carry yourself in the signs of righteousness, and not evil and Vice Lords, True VL’S must stand on what they be. Everyone who claims to be VL’S are not true Lord’s because we no longer gangbang, and we don’t disrespect one another, or anyone else, but let it be known we will not tolerate being disrespected by anyone so take heed to these words my brother & study your laws and keep on being a real Lord.

By-Laws
1.Anyone found in violation of our constitution shall be subject to disciplinary actions.
2. A Lord shall have a duty to Honor the Nation and the 5 Pointed Star.
3. A Lord shall Honor a Code of Silence concerning all internal and external affairs of the Nation.
4. A Lord is prohibited from discussing Nation business with anyone or groups outside the Nation.
5. When Peace is threatened, a Lord must follow the Chain of Command in finding a solution.
6. When Nation Peace is threatened, as in a Lord being Physically attacked in anyway, he should have immediate authorization to take whatever actions necessary to insure survival.
7. A Lord shall maintain Peace at all times when possible.
8. A Lord has a duty to accept all incoming Lords to the Nation.
9. A Lord has a duty to participate in all our acts.
10. A Lord shall refrain from all homosexual acts.
11. A Lord shall Recognize Friday as a Golden day.
12. A Lord shall not leave his unit on Friday until after 6:00 p.m.
13. A Lord shall have an obligation to pay monthly dues.
14. A Lord shall have limited access to resources of the Nation.
15. A Lord shall have the obligation to repay borrowed funds at a time determined by the Nation.
16. A Lord shall have a duty to aid in the advancement of all Nation enterprises.
17. A Lord is prohibited in aiding in the advancement of enterprises not Recognized by the Nation.
18. A Lord shall have a duty to seek Solid recruits for the Nation.
19. A Lord shall have the duty to be Loyal to all members of the Nation.
20. A Lord is prohibited from attacking another Lord verbally, or physically.
21. A Lord shall have a duty to Recognize his Chain of Command (and understand it!).
22. A Lord shall always be Recognized as a Soldier to the Nation until his death. Peace and Love.

YO NIGGA.............DON'T BE POSTIN LITS ON THA NET............THAT SHIT IS SACRED AND FORBIDDEN.............YOUR LUCKY THAT NO ONE KNOWS WHO U REALLY ARE............GET RID OF THAT SHIT BEFORE SUM FLAKES OR NEUTRONS OR WORST...........CHEERLEADERS MAKE A COPY OF THAT............DON'T BE DOING SUM STUPID SHIT LIKE THAT.............U HAD TO BE FROM GAY ASS NEW YORK I BET???

lightweight contributor
Location: *DA HOLE* WE5T5IDE WARVIEW NIGGA5.... NORFOLK 757 5HARK CITY !
My Affiliation: 9-9-22-12

Postby 5padelord55 » September 12th, 2010, 1:13 am

LMAO i aint even mad doe cause a nigga aint gonna sit and waste his time to fuckin read and study all dis lit and dis not even nowhere near all of it and if dey do it aint enough to get by off of so niggas kno if u real or not lol these niggas lame, just sit down in frount of their computa and post lit on da net and most of dat shit lords dont even go by all dat shit no moe

superior contributor

Postby KING-HOLLYWOOD » September 12th, 2010, 8:21 am

^^^YEAH BUT ALOR OF THEM VL'S LIT IS SACRED SO HE SHOULD HAVE CONCIOUS AND RESPECT.........SHIT U DON'T SEE ME POSTIN MY ALKN LITS...........I'M A KING........BUT I CAN'T NEVER DO THAT.......CAUSE THAT SHIT AINT MEANT FOR THA PUBLIC OR THA NEUTRONS...............SPECIALLY THEM FAGGOT ASS WANNA BE'Z CHEERLEADERS!!!!SO THAT SHIT IS FOUL JOE...........HE'S LUCKY HE HASN'T GOT HIS CHEERLEADER'S ASS BEAT YET???

lightweight contributor
My Affiliation: trinitarios

Postby willnasty^7 » September 12th, 2010, 9:33 am

king wood wrote:^^^YEAH BUT ALOR OF THEM VL'S LIT IS SACRED SO HE SHOULD HAVE CONCIOUS AND RESPECT.........sh*t U DON'T SEE ME POSTIN MY ALKN LITS...........I'M A KING........BUT I CAN'T NEVER DO THAT.......CAUSE THAT sh*t AINT MEANT FOR THA PUBLIC OR THA NEUTRONS...............SPECIALLY THEM FAGGOT a$$ WANNA BE'Z CHEERLEADERS!!!!SO THAT sh*t IS FOUL JOE...........HE'S LUCKY HE HASN'T GOT HIS CHEERLEADER'S a$$ BEAT YET???
yu not a king :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

superior contributor

Postby KING-HOLLYWOOD » September 12th, 2010, 10:02 am

willnasty^7 wrote:
king wood wrote:^^^YEAH BUT ALOR OF THEM VL'S LIT IS SACRED SO HE SHOULD HAVE CONCIOUS AND RESPECT.........sh*t U DON'T SEE ME POSTIN MY ALKN LITS...........I'M A KING........BUT I CAN'T NEVER DO THAT.......CAUSE THAT sh*t AINT MEANT FOR THA PUBLIC OR THA NEUTRONS...............SPECIALLY THEM FAGGOT a$$ WANNA BE'Z CHEERLEADERS!!!!SO THAT sh*t IS FOUL JOE...........HE'S LUCKY HE HASN'T GOT HIS CHEERLEADER'S a$$ BEAT YET???

AND YOUR MONKEY DICK SICK SUCKIN FAGGOT ASS AINT A MAN BITCH!!!AND BITCH WHAT THA FUCK U KNOW ABOUT LITS???IF YA'LL H MONKEY HAIRRY ASS FAGGOTZ DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT KNOWLEDGE OR UNDERSTANDING...........THA ONLY THING YA'LL MONKEY BITCHES KNOW...........IS HOW TO BUILD A BANANA BOAT..........HOW TO SAILED ACROSS THA CARRIBEAN.........AND SUCK DICKS............JUST LIKE THA REAL BITCHES THAT YA'LL ARE............SO BITCH KNOW THIS AND KNOW THIS GOOS...........I'M A KING..........AND YOUR MONKEY FAGGOT ASS IS NOT............AND STILL ALKN..........AND STILL CHI............AND STILL FUCK DOMINICAN REPUBLIC.............AND BY THA WAY MONKEY BITCH..............THAT OLD LOOKIN ASS CHIMP IN YOUR SIG LOOKS LIKE A STR8 UP FAG..............I BET THAT'S YOUR BOYFRIEND.............AND U KEEP HIS GAY ASS PIC IN YOUR MONKEY ASS AVI..............NOW WE KNOW U REALLY DO SUCK DICK IN REAL LIFE...........RIGHT BUBBLES???

official contributor
My Affiliation: KRonIK Green

Postby Chippo » September 12th, 2010, 10:13 am

king wood wrote:
willnasty^7 wrote:

AND YOUR MONKEY d*ck SICK SUCKIN FAGGOT a$$ AINT A MAN b*tch!!!AND b*tch WHAT THA F*CK U KNOW ABOUT LITS???IF YA'LL H MONKEY HAIRRY a$$ FAGGOTZ DON'T KNOW sh*t ABOUT KNOWLEDGE OR UNDERSTANDING...........THA ONLY THING YA'LL MONKEY b*tches KNOW...........IS HOW TO BUILD A BANANA BOAT..........HOW TO SAILED ACROSS THA CARRIBEAN.........AND SUCK DICKS............JUST LIKE THA REAL b*tches THAT YA'LL ARE............SO b*tch KNOW THIS AND KNOW THIS GOOS...........I'M A KING..........AND YOUR MONKEY FAGGOT a$$ IS NOT............AND STILL ALKN..........AND STILL CHI............AND STILL F*CK DOMINICAN REPUBLIC.............AND BY THA WAY MONKEY b*tch..............THAT OLD LOOKIN a$$ CHIMP IN YOUR SIG LOOKS LIKE A STR8 UP FAG..............I BET THAT'S YOUR BOYFRIEND.............AND U KEEP HIS GAY a$$ PIC IN YOUR MONKEY a$$ AVI..............NOW WE KNOW U REALLY DO SUCK d*ck IN REAL LIFE...........RIGHT BUBBLES???

youre not a king :plank:

lightweight contributor

Postby willnasty^7 » September 12th, 2010, 11:34 am

king wood is a fake king!!!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :shoot: :shoot: king wood :plank:

fresh meat
My Affiliation: DOES THIS MEAN A GANG

Postby TBREEZY » September 12th, 2010, 11:59 am

That guy king wood realy needs a friend so b4 you attack him maybe you should try an understand why he is so angry with himself . He is obviously scared an misguided in his life . An i have read a few of his post an its all about the same type of angry rants aimed at anybody an everybody . Its verry sad if you ask me the poor child is lost .

lightweight contributor

Postby willnasty^7 » September 12th, 2010, 12:25 pm

TBREEZY wrote:That guy king wood realy needs a friend so b4 you attack him maybe you should try an understand why he is so angry with himself . He is obviously scared an misguided in his life . An i have read a few of his post an its all about the same type of angry rants aimed at anybody an everybody . Its verry sad if you ask me the poor child is lost .
yo was good wit tht video tht yu got on ya signaturee ? no disrespect

lightweight contributor
My Affiliation: Shabazz KKrazy

Postby Lord Siilence » September 12th, 2010, 12:40 pm

Dont worry. I returned the favor and posted gd lit.

fresh meat
My Affiliation: DOES THIS MEAN A GANG

Postby TBREEZY » September 12th, 2010, 2:11 pm

willnasty^7 wrote:
TBREEZY wrote:That guy king wood realy needs a friend so b4 you attack him maybe you should try an understand why he is so angry with himself . He is obviously scared an misguided in his life . An i have read a few of his post an its all about the same type of angry rants aimed at anybody an everybody . Its verry sad if you ask me the poor child is lost .
yo was good wit tht video tht yu got on ya signaturee ? no disrespect

:lol: You think its funny :dance:

superior contributor

Postby KING-HOLLYWOOD » September 13th, 2010, 1:12 pm

Chippo wrote:
king wood wrote:
willnasty^7 wrote:

AND YOUR MONKEY d*ck SICK SUCKIN FAGGOT a$$ AINT A MAN b*tch!!!AND b*tch WHAT THA F*CK U KNOW ABOUT LITS???IF YA'LL H MONKEY HAIRRY a$$ FAGGOTZ DON'T KNOW sh*t ABOUT KNOWLEDGE OR UNDERSTANDING...........THA ONLY THING YA'LL MONKEY b*tches KNOW...........IS HOW TO BUILD A BANANA BOAT..........HOW TO SAILED ACROSS THA CARRIBEAN.........AND SUCK DICKS............JUST LIKE THA REAL b*tches THAT YA'LL ARE............SO b*tch KNOW THIS AND KNOW THIS GOOS...........I'M A KING..........AND YOUR MONKEY FAGGOT a$$ IS NOT............AND STILL ALKN..........AND STILL CHI............AND STILL F*CK DOMINICAN REPUBLIC.............AND BY THA WAY MONKEY b*tch..............THAT OLD LOOKIN a$$ CHIMP IN YOUR SIG LOOKS LIKE A STR8 UP FAG..............I BET THAT'S YOUR BOYFRIEND.............AND U KEEP HIS GAY a$$ PIC IN YOUR MONKEY a$$ AVI..............NOW WE KNOW U REALLY DO SUCK d*ck IN REAL LIFE...........RIGHT BUBBLES???

AND YOUR A NEUTRON WHO SWEARS TO BE SUM HARDCORE NIGGA???

official contributor

Postby Chippo » September 13th, 2010, 1:34 pm

king wood wrote:
Chippo wrote:
king wood wrote:
willnasty^7 wrote:

i sont even use that word wit your young dumb ass

superior contributor

Postby KING-HOLLYWOOD » September 13th, 2010, 1:40 pm

willnasty^7 wrote:king wood is a fake king!!!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :shoot: :shoot: king wood :plank:
AND WHO THA FUCK ARE U???AH U FAGGOT ASS MONKEY BITCH???WHO U BE???AND WHAT U IS???CAUSE BITCH DON'T COME HERE AND REP SUM UNKNOWN MICKEY MOUSE GANG OR SUM MONKEY FAGGOT ASS CHIMP GANG.........CAUSE YA'LL PRIMATE BITCHES DON'T EVEN EXIST???YA'LL MONKEY PUSSIES HAD TO RIP DIAMOND DALLAS PAGE INITIALS AND CALLED YA'LL PRIMATE FAGS DDP???AND WHAT'S WORST.........YA'LL MONKEY ASS FAGZ HAD TO RIP ONE OF WESLEY SNIPE'S OLD BLADE TILTLE FLICK AND HAVE THA ADOCITY TO CALLED YOURSELVE BITCHES TRINITY???AFTER A WESLEY SNIPE MOVIE???U BITCHES DON'T EVEN EXIST???YA'LL MONKEY ASS FAGS AINT EVEN IN THA MAP OR IN THA BOOKZ???YA'LL PUSSIES ARE TRYIN TO IMITATE A SOUTHER CALIFORNIA MEXICAN GANG CALLED THA SURENO-13??AT LEAST THEY DO EXIST AND AT LEAST THEIR REAL............YA'LL BITCHES AINT!!YA'LL BITCHES ARE A CHEAP VERSION AND A CHEAP IMITATION OF SUR-13???SO MONKEY BITCH GIVE IT UP.............AND BITCH JUST LIKE I MADE U CHANGE YOUR MONKEY GAY ASS SIG FROM YOUR MONKEY GAY ASS AVI...........BITCH I'M GONNA MAKE U GIVE UP YOUR MONKEY ASS PUSSY MADE GANG OF YOURS............BITCH ALL MONKEY DOMINICAN GANGZ ARE COWARDS........JUST LIKE YOUR MONKEY DAD WAS AND YOUR OTHER GRAND APE FATHER BEFORE HIM.............CAUSE BITCH IS STILL ALKN.................IS STILL CHI...........AND YOUR GONNA LOVE THIS ONE.....................................IS.....................STILL..................FUCK-DOMINICAN REPUBLIC!!!!AHAHAHAAAA............U FAKE ASS WANNA BE GANGSTA!!!

superior contributor

Postby KING-HOLLYWOOD » September 13th, 2010, 1:43 pm

Chippo wrote:
king wood wrote:
Chippo wrote:
king wood wrote:
willnasty^7 wrote:

i sont even use that word wit your young dumb a$$

WELL WE DO USED THAT WORD...........NOW IF U DON'T LIKE THAT WORD............THEN I'M GONNA TELL U THA TRUTH ABOUT YOUR DORKY ASS...........FROM THAT PIC OF YOUR DORKY ASS AVI OF YOURS..............I NOTICE YOUR WHITE........BUT YET U ACT AND THINK YOUR LATIN.............SO HOW'S THIS WORD............TRAILER PARK TRASH............CAUSE AFTER ALL U LITTLE WHITE DORK.............TEXAS HAVE NUTTHIN BUT TRAILER PARKS.........AM I RIGHT POTNA????.HEEEEE,HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

official contributor

Postby Chippo » September 13th, 2010, 1:47 pm

king wood wrote:
Chippo wrote:
king wood wrote:
Chippo wrote:
king wood wrote:
willnasty^7 wrote:

WELL WE DO USED THAT WORD...........NOW IF U DON'T LIKE THAT WORD............THEN I'M GONNA TELL U THA TRUTH ABOUT YOUR DORKY a$$...........FROM THAT PIC OF YOUR DORKY a$$ AVI OF YOURS..............I NOTICE YOUR WHITE........BUT YET U ACT AND THINK YOUR LATIN.............SO HOW'S THIS WORD............TRAILER PARK TRASH............CAUSE AFTER ALL U LITTLE WHITE DORK.............TEXAS HAVE NUTTHIN BUT TRAILER PARKS.........AM I RIGHT POTNA????.HEEEEE,HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

i gotta tell you, you make your ignorance more known on every post...
i am white, i dont act latin, though most of my homeboys are....and i grew up with REAL Kings...which is how i know youre jest some poor kid from the suburbs whos daddy doesnt give him enough attention...its ok, i had to take care of myself when i was a kid too

superior contributor

Postby KING-HOLLYWOOD » September 13th, 2010, 4:02 pm

Chippo wrote:
king wood wrote:
Chippo wrote:
king wood wrote:
Chippo wrote:
king wood wrote:
willnasty^7 wrote:

WELL WE DO USED THAT WORD...........NOW IF U DON'T LIKE THAT WORD............THEN I'M GONNA TELL U THA TRUTH ABOUT YOUR DORKY a$$...........FROM THAT PIC OF YOUR DORKY a$$ AVI OF YOURS..............I NOTICE YOUR WHITE........BUT YET U ACT AND THINK YOUR LATIN.............SO HOW'S THIS WORD............TRAILER PARK TRASH............CAUSE AFTER ALL U LITTLE WHITE DORK.............TEXAS HAVE NUTTHIN BUT TRAILER PARKS.........AM I RIGHT POTNA????.HEEEEE,HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

i am white, i dont act latin, though most of my homeboys are....and i grew up with REAL Kings...which is how i know youre jest some poor kid from the suburbs whos daddy doesnt give him enough attention...its ok, i had to take care of myself when i was a kid too

LOOK HERE ZZTOP.............IF U AINT LATIN...........AND U HANG OUT WITH LATINS WHICH IS BEYOND TO ME.........THEN THAT MEANS???YOUR A WANNA BE???AND THAT RIGHT THERE MAKES U A..........IMPERSONATOR...........MEANIN YOUR A JOKE TO THEM.........YOUR SO CALED FRIENDS USED U..........FOR THEIR AMUSEMENT............YOUR STILL A WHITE BOY............A WHITE HICK WHO HAS NO BUSINESS BEIGN WITH MEXICANS OR LATINS AND NOW ALL OF THA SUDDEN............U WANNA BE LIKE US???NA..........I DON'T THINK SO........MAYBE IN WONDERLAND U CAN BE LATIN..........BUT IN THA REAL WORLD U AINT...........NOT EVEN IF U PAINT YOUR ZZTOP LOOKIN BEARD LIKE FIDEL CASTRO,PANCHO VILLA OR CHE GUEBARRA???NOT IN A LONG SHOT UNCLE JETTRO...........SO GO BACK TO YOUR TRAILER PARK AND GO FEED THEM CRITTERS...............YA'LL COME BACK NOW YA HEAR???

official contributor

Postby Chippo » September 13th, 2010, 5:52 pm

king wood wrote:
Chippo wrote:
king wood wrote:
Chippo wrote:
king wood wrote:
Chippo wrote:
king wood wrote:
willnasty^7 wrote:

LOOK HERE ZZTOP.............IF U AINT LATIN...........AND U HANG OUT WITH LATINS WHICH IS BEYOND TO ME.........THEN THAT MEANS???YOUR A WANNA BE???AND THAT RIGHT THERE MAKES U A..........IMPERSONATOR...........MEANIN YOUR A JOKE TO THEM.........YOUR SO CALED FRIENDS USED U..........FOR THEIR AMUSEMENT............YOUR STILL A WHITE BOY............A WHITE HICK WHO HAS NO BUSINESS BEIGN WITH MEXICANS OR LATINS AND NOW ALL OF THA SUDDEN............U WANNA BE LIKE US???NA..........I DON'T THINK SO........MAYBE IN WONDERLAND U CAN BE LATIN..........BUT IN THA REAL WORLD U AINT...........NOT EVEN IF U PAINT YOUR ZZTOP LOOKIN BEARD LIKE FIDEL CASTRO,PANCHO VILLA OR CHE GUEBARRA???NOT IN A LONG SHOT UNCLE JETTRO...........SO GO BACK TO YOUR TRAILER PARK AND GO FEED THEM CRITTERS...............YA'LL COME BACK NOW YA HEAR???

well yeehaw, come on out to Texas and meet up with your so called brothers who think youre a joke.....

*they all go laugh at you thing wood

superior contributor

Postby KING-HOLLYWOOD » September 13th, 2010, 6:56 pm

Chippo wrote:
king wood wrote:
Chippo wrote:
king wood wrote:
Chippo wrote:
king wood wrote:
Chippo wrote:
king wood wrote:
willnasty^7 wrote:

well yeehaw, come on out to Texas and meet up with your so called brothers who think youre a joke.....

WHAT BROTHERS???I AINT GOT NO FAMILY LIVIN IN NO TRAILER PARKS AND I AINT GO FAMILY MEMBERS WHO DRESSED UP AS COWBOYS AND PUT ON THEIR CLOWN SUITS FOR SUM RODEO FESTIVAL

official contributor

Postby Chippo » September 15th, 2010, 10:31 am

king wood wrote:
Chippo wrote:
king wood wrote:
Chippo wrote:
king wood wrote:
Chippo wrote:
king wood wrote:
Chippo wrote:
king wood wrote:
willnasty^7 wrote:

WHAT BROTHERS???I AINT GOT NO FAMILY LIVIN IN NO TRAILER PARKS AND I AINT GO FAMILY MEMBERS WHO DRESSED UP AS COWBOYS AND PUT ON THEIR CLOWN SUITS FOR SUM RODEO FESTIVAL

i know you aint got no family here in texas cuz youre not really a king.

fresh meat
My Affiliation: vicelord

Postby moosie64 » December 3rd, 2010, 6:55 pm

:tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat:

official contributor
My Affiliation: Pony Down

Postby 1K » December 4th, 2010, 5:43 am

LouieG wrote:
cjlaw228 wrote:

i robbed a lord house and stole his paper work. the fact that this is real shows u im not lyin. bitch ass

only thing u robbed was google

fresh meat
My Affiliation: IVL

Postby mighty mighty5el shabazz » December 7th, 2010, 9:06 pm

it might be legit but u niggas is 4 gettin da basics :smh: oh yea 4 rite know dis shit aint nuthin and when u post all da knowledge I got den imma be worried :321:

superior contributor

Postby KING-HOLLYWOOD » December 10th, 2010, 7:50 am

HEEE HAAAAW..............IS STILL ALKN...............EVEN IN TEXAS

fresh meat
My Affiliation: AlmightyPeopleNation

Postby 5Powder5Almighty5 » March 4th, 2011, 6:43 pm

Yall Wild Fo Puttin My Nation On Blast A Lord Would Never Do That dont disrespect les disrespected and if u r handle it individually with that individual ...But All Is Well So All Yall Flakes And Cheerleaders know Yall Cant Just Suddenly Start Claimmin When No Fins Know Who U Are And If You Even Understand The Above You Will Realize You Will Neva Amount Up To A Lord Dub Life Almighty 9-9-22-12-14 Peace And Love To My Lords

fresh meat

Postby JM24 » March 4th, 2011, 8:53 pm

Salutations my brothers i greet you in the name of V/L.With dedications to V/L.And sincerity of V/L.My brothers i greet under the master sign

IT IS MANIFESTED AT THIS TIME TO STEER THIS NATION TO ITS PROPER COURSE AND TO UNIFY A/V/L/N THE WORLD OVER INTO AND A/V/L/N DEDICATED TO V/L AND LORDISM

AVLN ECONOMIC PROGRAM...... 1.IT WILL BE INCUMBENT ON EVERY REPRESENATIVR OF THE AVLEN TO PAY MEMBERSHIP DUES ON A REGULAR BASIS. 2.THE INITIAL DUES SHALL BE 50 DOLLARS PER YEAR EACH THERE AFTER SHALL BE 30 DOLLARS. 3 A WORKABLE TIMEABLE SHALL BE SET UP TO ACCOMMODATE EACH INDIVIDUAL TO ALLEVIATE AND ELIMINATE THE CRUSH OF FINANCIAL STRAIN. 4. ALL MONEY WILL BE PLACED IN THE SUBNATIONS ACCOUNT IN THE FOLLOWING MANNER,50% GOES TO THE GENERAL ACCOUNT,40% SUBNATION ACCOUNT. 5.ALL MONEY WILL BE UNDER THE AUTHORITY OF TREASURES;NATIONAL HEADQUARTERS TREASURE IN CHICAGO WILL BE THE PARAMOUNT TREASURE AND MUST BE AFFORDED A MONTHLY TREASURE REPORT FROM ALL SUBOFFICERS.THESE REPORTS SHALL BE SUBMITTED TO THE CHIEF OR HIS APPOINTED REPRESENTATIVE. 6.NO MONEY WILL BE DRAWN FROM ACCOUNTS WITHOUT APPROVAL OF CHIEF AND REPRESENTING OFFICE OF SUBNATION.(1) NOTE;OTHER NECESSARY FUNDS FOR UPKEEPING AND DAILY FUNCTIONING OF NATION,IN ESSENCE RENT SALARIES EXPENSES. 7. EACH SUBNATION ACTING IN ACCORDANCEWITH THIS ECONOMIC PROGRAM SHALL BE RECIPIENTS OF ALL THE BENEFITS AND ADVANTAGES THAT THIS ENTAILS

INGREDIENTS OF 360% OF LORDISM....... WE AS STRIVING LORDS MUST GIVE FULLY FROM OURSELVES.WE MUST APPLY THE SUPREME DEGREE OF DETERMINATION IN ALL OUR ENDEAVORS.FOR THROUGH THIS ALL SHALL BE ACCOMPLISHED.OUR LEVEL OF COSCIENCE MUST BE MOST HIGH OR LIFE WILL PASS.WE MUST INCORPORATE ALL THE ESSENTIALS OF A BLOOD LINE FAMILY AND FROM THE HARDCORE GIVE OUR SUPPORT AND OUR LOVE.AND IF A SITUATION DICTATES SO.OUR LIFE THRUST RESPECT DISCIPLINE AND LOYALTY MUST BE OUR APPETIZER.AS FOR THE MAIN COURSE WE THROUGH IN OUR COMMITMENT.OUR QUEEN SHOULD BE TAUGHT OF THE LORDS.FOR ITS THROUGH THEM THAT OUR GROWTH IS FINALIZED.WITH PROPER GUIDANCE AND UNDERSTANDING A SISTER CAN REACH 120% OF PURE LORDISM.WHEN A PERSON LIVES IT LOVES IT DREAMS IT EATS IT SPEAKS IT AND DIES IN IT.THEN ONLY THEN CAN THEY BE CALLED A RIGHTEOUS LORD TO AND THROUGH HARDCORE.THIS AND ONLY THIS IS THE ESSENCE 360% OF PURE LORDISM

QURANIC JUSTICE........ THE MAN OF FAITH HOLDS FAST TO HIS FAITH.BECAUSE HE KNOWS IT IS TRUE.THE MAN OF THE WORLD REJECTING FAITH CLINGS HARD TO WORLDLY INTERESTS.BUT LET HIM NOT FORCE HIS INTEREST ON MEN/WOMEN SINCERE.AND TRUE BY FAVOR FORCE OR FRAUD,LET NOT MEN/WOMEN BE INTOXICATED WITH POWER OR MATERIAL RESOURCES.TO EACH IS A GOAL TO WHICH ALLAH TURNS HIM/HER.THENSTRIVES TOGETHER AS IN A RACE TOWARDS ALL THAT IS GOOD WHERE EVER YE ARE.ALLAH WILL BRING YOU TOGETHER,FOR ALLAH HAS POWER OVER ALL THINGS.MANKIND WAS ONE SINGLE NATION AND GOD SENT MESSAGES WITH GLAD TIDINGS AND WITH THEM HE SENT THE BOOK AND THE TRUTH TO JUDGE BETWEEN PEOPLE WHERE THEY DIFFERED.BUT THE PEOPLE OF THE BOOK.AFTER THE CLEAR SIGNS CAME TO THEM THEY DIDNT DIFFER AMONG THEMSELVES.EXCEPT THROUGH SELFISH CONTUMELY.GOD BY HIS GRACE GUIDED THE BELIEVER TO THE TRUTH CONCERNING THAT WHERE IN THEY DIFFERED.FOR GOD GUIDES WHOM HE WILL TO A PATH THAT IS STRAIGHT DRAW BROTHERS.

THE CLASSIFYING OF THE YOUNG SEEDS........ A YOUNG SEED IS A NEW MEMBER,OUR YOUNG V/L.THEY ARE REFERRED TO AS YOUNG SEEDS BECAUSE THE MESSAGE(SEED)OF FAITH IS BEING PLANTED WITHIN THE RICH SOIL OF THE FERTILE MIND

(A) THE WAY...... YOUNG SEEDS YOU ARE CATERPILLARS NOT YET TRANSFORMED INTO A BUTTERFLY(THE TRUE BELIEVER).THE POSSIBILITY FOR SUCH A TRANSFORMATION.BUT YOU MUST PUT YOUR HEART AND HONEST EFFORTS INTO THIS NATION

(B)THE WARNING...... THERE ARE OLDER SEEDS AROUND THAT HAVE BEEN CONFINED TO BEING CATERPILLARS.THEY ARE CRIPPLES MISSING THE RIGHTEOUS ATTRIBUTES THAT ARE NECESSARY IN ORDER TO REACH THE BUTTERFLY STATE.THEY WILL 1 NEVER BECOME A CROWN AND GLORY.THEY ARE SIMPLY LEACHES JUST HANGING ON TO BLEED US.BUT ONE DAY THEY WILL BE EXAMINE

(C) TREACHERY OF THE OLD CATERPILLAR SEED....... THE OLD SEED THAT HAVE BEEN CONFINED TO THE CATERPILLAR STAGE ARE LIKE STAGNANT WATER.THEY COLLECT BACTERIA AND ITS UNFIT TO DRINK.THEY WILL POISON YOUR MIND IF YOU WADE IN THERE WATERWEAKINGS YOUR FAITH IN THE FIRST PLACE

(D)THE PERSONIFICATION OF VL'S AT ITS BEST........STUDY,BE FOR REAL WHEN YOU FLY THE LOVE.LEARN TO DISCIPLINE YOURSELF LEARN PATIENCE AND UNDERSTANDING.FIGHT AGAINST THE NEGATIVE INFLUENCES OF THE UNRIGHTEOUS PRETENDER.THEY WILL INEVITABLY LET THERE OWN ACTION TRIP THEM UP.THEY STAND BEFORE A MIRROR AND LACK THE SENSE TO KNOW IT.DONT JUST SETTLE FOR BEING A CATERPILLAR BE A BUTTERFLY.THERE ARE DEGREES TO EVERYTHING IN LIFE EVEN TO BEING A V/L

CROWN AND GLORY..... A BELIEVER THAT EXEMPLIFIES GOOD PERSONAL HYGIENE GOOD HABITS SELF DISCIPLINE STRENGTH OF CHARACTER PURSUES KNOWLEDGE UPHOLDS THE PRINCIPALS OF LAWS AND THE ARTICLES OF FAITH AND TRULY HAS COMMITTED THE NATION TO HEART IS INDEED A CROWN AND GLORY TO A/V/L/N

STEPS TO LIVE BY....... IN THE NAME OF THE ALMIGHTY.I GREET THY AND ALL OF YOU WITH THE HONORABLE THUMP OF THE THUMPING "V" ACROSS MY CHEST AND WITH PALMS

SUMMATION.....THE CHAIR OF COMMANDIS A STRUCTURE THAT IS IN THE TRADITION OF V/L.TIMA AS CIRCUMSTANCES AS TIME DICTATE CHANGE.AS WE MOVE INTO NEW DAYS WE HAVE OPPORTUNITY TO REALIZE PAST MISTAKES THAT WE NOW PUT THE BEHIND US AS WE TRAVEL ON THE GOLDEN PATH.GONE ARE THE DAYS OF MANY CHIEFS AND FEW INDIANS.GONE ARE THE DAYS OF FRACTURED UNITY.GONE ARE THE DAYS OF SELFISH MOTIVES.WITH THE STRENGTH OF LIONS AND WILLS OF ANTS WE WILL MOVE FORWARD FOR A BETTER TOMORROW FOR EVERY V/L PRESENT AND FUTURE.EVERY V/L HAS MORAL AND LORDLY OBLIGATIONS TO WORK BOTH WITHIN.AND OUTSIDE OF THIS NATION TO BRING ABOUT A NATION OF V/L TRUTH.EVERY POSITION OF LEADERSHIP WHETHER OF UNIVERSAL NATURE OR A PRECINT NATURE IS TO BE HONORED AND RESPECTED.WE MUST AND WILL WORK TOGETHER FOR THE COMMON GOOD OF ALL,FOR ONLYTOGETHER WE ARE A NATION LORD TO LORD,PRECINT AND ALL INTO THE A/V/L/N

MESSAGE TO MY MUSLIM BROTHER..... TO MY BROTHER IN ISLAM I GREET THY WITH THE HIGH SIGN OF LOVE IN PEACE I COME IN TUNE I AM.I AM THE TRUE V/L SELF AND YOU ARE THE TRUE MUSLIM BUT BY VIRTUE OF OUR SEEDED PART WE ARE BROTHERS UNDER ALLAHA INFLUENCE.WE REPRESENT TWO ESTABLISHMENTS YET STAND UPON ONE STONE. OUR HOUSE BUILT ON THE SAME FOUNDATIONS "BROTHER" ISLAM OR LORDISM IS JUST THE UMBRELLA WE WALK UNDER.THAT ALLAH IS THE RAINMAKER.AND SENSE WE BOTH ACKNOWLEDGE HIM WE CAN WALK IN WARMTH AND CONFIDENCE WITHOUT THE FEAR OF GETTING DRENCHED FOR OUR INTENSIONS ARE GOOD AND OUR STEPS ARE RIGHTEOUS INCLINED....... LAH VIA VA VA ILLILAHA HALALIIL

(NOTE).... THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA GRANTS US THE RIGHTS TO ASSERT OUR RIGHT TO AN IDEALIZED WAY OF LIFE.LORDISM IS OUR CHOICE AND ANY BELIEVER HAVE A RIGHT TO GIVE EXPRESSION TO IT

CONCLUSION.....THIS CODE OF CONDUCT CHAIN OF COMMAND PRINCIPALS OF LAWS AND ALL THE OTHER MATERIAL CONTAINING THIS REVELATION HAS BEEN DESIGNED AND ARRANGED WITH GREAT CARE AND CONSIDERATION OF EVERY REPRESENATIVE OF TH A/V/L/N .IT IS LAW PHILOSOPHY AND STRUCTURE OF A GREAT NATION IT IS ESTABLISHED SO THAT EVERY V/L WILL KNOW WHO HE/SHE IS AND WHO HIS/HER BROTHER/SISTER ARE THIS LITERATURE ALSO SERVES TO MAINTAIN A SECURITY DISCIPLINE SAFETY AND INTEGRITY OF THE NATION THIS LTERATURE CONTAINS SOME OF THE TRUTHFUL TEACHINGS OF LORDISM BUT AS LORDISM LITERATURE A WAY OF LIFE AND THE RIGHTEOUS TRUTH SEEKING V/L CANNOT HELP BUT LEARN MORE TRUTH AS HE/SHE TRAVELS THE GOLDEN PATH OF LORDISM YOU AS V/L & V/L LADY ARE EXPECTED TO KNOW RESPECT AND HONOR THE CODE THE CHAIN AND THE PRINCIPALS OF LAWS OF THIS A/V/L/N AND ALSO KNOW WHAT LORDISM IS ABOUT FOR IN KNOW OTHER WAY CAN WE SINCERELY REPRESENT V/L BEHOLD V/L THE TRUTH HAS NOW BEEN REVEALED HOLD FAST TO IT AND YOU WILL SURELY WALK THE GOLDEN PATH OF LORDISM AS A TRUE V/L....... VIA VA VA LAH HALALIIL ILLILAHA

ALL PRAISE....ALL PRAISE TO THE KINGS AND ELITES SONS OF THE ALMIGHTY AND RIGHTEOUS WARRIORS AND PROPHET OF THE A/V/L/N ALL PRAISE TO THE KINGS AND ELITES LORD OF LORDS LORD OF THE WORLD ALL PRAISE TO THE KINGS AND ELITES WHO HAVE DIED IN THE NAME OF V/L ALL PRAISE TO THE KINGS AND ELITES WHO SUFFERED THRU ALL THE ENEMY HAD AND WILL NOW LEAD THERE PEOPLE TO VICTORY THRU THE TRUTHFUL TEACHING OF V/L ALL PRAISE TO THE KINGS AND ELITES THE WAY THE TRUTH THE LIGHT AND THRU THEM COMES KNOWLEDGE WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING OF V/L ALL PRAISE TO THE KINGS AND ELITES WHO TEACH US TO LOVE ONE ANOTHER TO BECOME STRONG IN ONE ANOTHER AND TO BECOME ONE IN BODY AND SOULS IN THE TRUE MEANING OF V/L ALL PRAISE THE KINGS AND ELITES NATION BUILDERS BUILDERS OF NATION MIGHTY NATIONS UNDER THE GOLDEN BANOR THAT LET ALL RIGHTEOUS PEOPLE WALK IN THE GOLDEN LIGHT OF 360 DEGREES OF LORDISM ALL PRAISE TO THE KINGS AND ELITES OFV/L..... ALLAH AKBUR!!!!

INTROSPECTION.......... YESTERDAY I WAS ALONE IN THE WORLD A FLOWER GROWING IN THE SHADOWS WHOS EXISTENCE LIFE WAS NOT AWARE OF AND WHO WAS NOT AWARE OF LIFE BUT TODAY MY SOUL HAS AWAKENED AND I BEHELD V/L I ROSE TO MY FEET AND REJOICE IN THE LOVE OF V/L THE KNOWLEDGE OF V/L THE WISDOM OF V/L AND THE UNDERSTANDING OF V/L ALL PRAISE UNTO ALLAH TODAY I AM V/L AND MAY ALLAH THE LORD AND MASTER CONTINUE TO LEAD ME IN THE RIGHTEOUS PATH OF V/L YESTERDAY THE TOUCH OF THE FROLICSOME BREEZE SEEN HARSH AND THE SUNBEAMS SEEN WEAK A MIST HID THE FACE OF EARTH AND THE WAVES OF THE OCEAN ROARED LIKE A TEMPEST ALL PRAISE UNTO ALLAH I AM V/L YESTERDAY I LOOK ALL ABOUT ME BUT SAW NOTHING BUT MY OWN SUFFERING SELF STANDING BY MYSELF WILD PANDOMS OF DARKNESS ROSE AND FAIL AROUND LIKE RAVENOUS VULTURES ALL PRAISE UNTO ALLAH THE LORD AND MASTER TODAY I AM V/L WHENEVER I LOOK I SEE LIFES SECRETS LYING OPEN BEFORE ME YESTERDAY I WAS A SOUNDLESS IN THE HEAT OF THE NIGHT TODAY I AM A SONG ON THE LIPS OF TIME ALL PRAISE UNTO ALLAH THE LORD AND MASTER I AM V/L....

THE GLORY OF SISTERHOOD/BROTHERHOOD OF V/L........ THE SISTERHOOD TO V/L'S ARE OUR BIGGEST INSPIRATION EVERY DEDICATED AND RIGHTEOUS SISTER IS AVAILABLE AND PRECIOUS GEMS TO USAS A JEWEL THROWS FORTH A LIGHT THAT IS MAGNIFIED BY THE LIGHT OF THE SUN SO DOES THE V/LADY THROW FORTH LIFE AND SUSTAIN LIFE THUS LIGHT UP THE SOLE AND LIFE OF V/L THE LORD IS A SUN UNTO HER MAGNIFYING THE SPIRIT OF HER SOUL AND GIVEN WARMTH TO HER AS THE SUN GIVES WARMTH TO EVERYTHING UNDER ITS SCOPE LIKE THE SUN AID THE VEGETATION IN ITS GROWTH THE LORD AND LADY AID EACH OTHER IN THERE NEEDS DEVELOPMENT FOR WHATEVER STRUGGLE OR ENDEAVOR THEY UNDERTAKE ITS DONE WITH EACH OTHER IN MIND THUS IS THE GLORY OF THE SISTERHOOD AND BROTHERHOOD OF V/L

WHAT DO A/V/LADY REPRESENTS..... SHE REPRESENTS THE DIVERSIFIED TRANSITION OF QUEEN WOMAN TO QUEEN MOTHER TO V/LADY A CHERISH HIS WOMAN AND THINK OF HER AND REFER TO HER AS HIS QUEEN TO HIM EVERY V/LADY IS MAJESTIC AND OCCUPY A SEAT ON HIS HEART THRONE THIS THREE DIMENSIONAL VIEW OF OUR VISION OF BEAUTIFUL ALSO SYMBOLIZES THE THREE CHARACTER KEYS IN HUMAN BEING THAT EVERY BELIEVER SHOULD BE STRIVING TO DEVELOP THEY ARE SPIRITUAL PHYSICAL AND MENTAL COMPOSITION OF THE BELIEVER

fresh meat

Postby JM24 » March 4th, 2011, 9:11 pm

Salutations my brothers i greet you in the name of V/L.With dedications to V/L.And sincerity of V/L.My brothers i greet under the master sign

IT IS MANIFESTED AT THIS TIME TO STEER THIS NATION TO ITS PROPER COURSE AND TO UNIFY A/V/L/N THE WORLD OVER INTO AND A/V/L/N DEDICATED TO V/L AND LORDISM

AVLN ECONOMIC PROGRAM...... 1.IT WILL BE INCUMBENT ON EVERY REPRESENATIVR OF THE AVLEN TO PAY MEMBERSHIP DUES ON A REGULAR BASIS. 2.THE INITIAL DUES SHALL BE 50 DOLLARS PER YEAR EACH THERE AFTER SHALL BE 30 DOLLARS. 3 A WORKABLE TIMEABLE SHALL BE SET UP TO ACCOMMODATE EACH INDIVIDUAL TO ALLEVIATE AND ELIMINATE THE CRUSH OF FINANCIAL STRAIN. 4. ALL MONEY WILL BE PLACED IN THE SUBNATIONS ACCOUNT IN THE FOLLOWING MANNER,50% GOES TO THE GENERAL ACCOUNT,40% SUBNATION ACCOUNT. 5.ALL MONEY WILL BE UNDER THE AUTHORITY OF TREASURES;NATIONAL HEADQUARTERS TREASURE IN CHICAGO WILL BE THE PARAMOUNT TREASURE AND MUST BE AFFORDED A MONTHLY TREASURE REPORT FROM ALL SUBOFFICERS.THESE REPORTS SHALL BE SUBMITTED TO THE CHIEF OR HIS APPOINTED REPRESENTATIVE. 6.NO MONEY WILL BE DRAWN FROM ACCOUNTS WITHOUT APPROVAL OF CHIEF AND REPRESENTING OFFICE OF SUBNATION.(1) NOTE;OTHER NECESSARY FUNDS FOR UPKEEPING AND DAILY FUNCTIONING OF NATION,IN ESSENCE RENT SALARIES EXPENSES. 7. EACH SUBNATION ACTING IN ACCORDANCEWITH THIS ECONOMIC PROGRAM SHALL BE RECIPIENTS OF ALL THE BENEFITS AND ADVANTAGES THAT THIS ENTAILS

INGREDIENTS OF 360% OF LORDISM....... WE AS STRIVING LORDS MUST GIVE FULLY FROM OURSELVES.WE MUST APPLY THE SUPREME DEGREE OF DETERMINATION IN ALL OUR ENDEAVORS.FOR THROUGH THIS ALL SHALL BE ACCOMPLISHED.OUR LEVEL OF COSCIENCE MUST BE MOST HIGH OR LIFE WILL PASS.WE MUST INCORPORATE ALL THE ESSENTIALS OF A BLOOD LINE FAMILY AND FROM THE HARDCORE GIVE OUR SUPPORT AND OUR LOVE.AND IF A SITUATION DICTATES SO.OUR LIFE THRUST RESPECT DISCIPLINE AND LOYALTY MUST BE OUR APPETIZER.AS FOR THE MAIN COURSE WE THROUGH IN OUR COMMITMENT.OUR QUEEN SHOULD BE TAUGHT OF THE LORDS.FOR ITS THROUGH THEM THAT OUR GROWTH IS FINALIZED.WITH PROPER GUIDANCE AND UNDERSTANDING A SISTER CAN REACH 120% OF PURE LORDISM.WHEN A PERSON LIVES IT LOVES IT DREAMS IT EATS IT SPEAKS IT AND DIES IN IT.THEN ONLY THEN CAN THEY BE CALLED A RIGHTEOUS LORD TO AND THROUGH HARDCORE.THIS AND ONLY THIS IS THE ESSENCE 360% OF PURE LORDISM

QURANIC JUSTICE........ THE MAN OF FAITH HOLDS FAST TO HIS FAITH.BECAUSE HE KNOWS IT IS TRUE.THE MAN OF THE WORLD REJECTING FAITH CLINGS HARD TO WORLDLY INTERESTS.BUT LET HIM NOT FORCE HIS INTEREST ON MEN/WOMEN SINCERE.AND TRUE BY FAVOR FORCE OR FRAUD,LET NOT MEN/WOMEN BE INTOXICATED WITH POWER OR MATERIAL RESOURCES.TO EACH IS A GOAL TO WHICH ALLAH TURNS HIM/HER.THENSTRIVES TOGETHER AS IN A RACE TOWARDS ALL THAT IS GOOD WHERE EVER YE ARE.ALLAH WILL BRING YOU TOGETHER,FOR ALLAH HAS POWER OVER ALL THINGS.MANKIND WAS ONE SINGLE NATION AND GOD SENT MESSAGES WITH GLAD TIDINGS AND WITH THEM HE SENT THE BOOK AND THE TRUTH TO JUDGE BETWEEN PEOPLE WHERE THEY DIFFERED.BUT THE PEOPLE OF THE BOOK.AFTER THE CLEAR SIGNS CAME TO THEM THEY DIDNT DIFFER AMONG THEMSELVES.EXCEPT THROUGH SELFISH CONTUMELY.GOD BY HIS GRACE GUIDED THE BELIEVER TO THE TRUTH CONCERNING THAT WHERE IN THEY DIFFERED.FOR GOD GUIDES WHOM HE WILL TO A PATH THAT IS STRAIGHT DRAW BROTHERS.

THE CLASSIFYING OF THE YOUNG SEEDS........ A YOUNG SEED IS A NEW MEMBER,OUR YOUNG V/L.THEY ARE REFERRED TO AS YOUNG SEEDS BECAUSE THE MESSAGE(SEED)OF FAITH IS BEING PLANTED WITHIN THE RICH SOIL OF THE FERTILE MIND
(A) THE WAY...... YOUNG SEEDS YOU ARE CATERPILLARS NOT YET TRANSFORMED INTO A BUTTERFLY(THE TRUE BELIEVER).THE POSSIBILITY FOR SUCH A TRANSFORMATION.BUT YOU MUST PUT YOUR HEART AND HONEST EFFORTS INTO THIS NATION
(B)THE WARNING...... THERE ARE OLDER SEEDS AROUND THAT HAVE BEEN CONFINED TO BEING CATERPILLARS.THEY ARE CRIPPLES MISSING THE RIGHTEOUS ATTRIBUTES THAT ARE NECESSARY IN ORDER TO REACH THE BUTTERFLY STATE.THEY WILL 1 NEVER BECOME A CROWN AND GLORY.THEY ARE SIMPLY LEACHES JUST HANGING ON TO BLEED US.BUT ONE DAY THEY WILL BE EXAMINE
(C) TREACHERY OF THE OLD CATERPILLAR SEED....... THE OLD SEED THAT HAVE BEEN CONFINED TO THE CATERPILLAR STAGE ARE LIKE STAGNANT WATER.THEY COLLECT BACTERIA AND ITS UNFIT TO DRINK.THEY WILL POISON YOUR MIND IF YOU WADE IN THERE WATERWEAKINGS YOUR FAITH IN THE FIRST PLACE
(D)THE PERSONIFICATION OF VL'S AT ITS BEST........STUDY,BE FOR REAL WHEN YOU FLY THE LOVE.LEARN TO DISCIPLINE YOURSELF LEARN PATIENCE AND UNDERSTANDING.FIGHT AGAINST THE NEGATIVE INFLUENCES OF THE UNRIGHTEOUS PRETENDER.THEY WILL INEVITABLY LET THERE OWN ACTION TRIP THEM UP.THEY STAND BEFORE A MIRROR AND LACK THE SENSE TO KNOW IT.DONT JUST SETTLE FOR BEING A CATERPILLAR BE A BUTTERFLY.THERE ARE DEGREES TO EVERYTHING IN LIFE EVEN TO BEING A V/L

CROWN AND GLORY..... A BELIEVER THAT EXEMPLIFIES GOOD PERSONAL HYGIENE GOOD HABITS SELF DISCIPLINE STRENGTH OF CHARACTER PURSUES KNOWLEDGE UPHOLDS THE PRINCIPALS OF LAWS AND THE ARTICLES OF FAITH AND TRULY HAS COMMITTED THE NATION TO HEART IS INDEED A CROWN AND GLORY TO A/V/L/N

STEPS TO LIVE BY....... IN THE NAME OF THE ALMIGHTY.I GREET THY AND ALL OF YOU WITH THE HONORABLE THUMP OF THE THUMPING "V" ACROSS MY CHEST AND WITH PALMS

SUMMATION.....THE CHAIR OF COMMANDIS A STRUCTURE THAT IS IN THE TRADITION OF V/L.TIMA AS CIRCUMSTANCES AS TIME DICTATE CHANGE.AS WE MOVE INTO NEW DAYS WE HAVE OPPORTUNITY TO REALIZE PAST MISTAKES THAT WE NOW PUT THE BEHIND US AS WE TRAVEL ON THE GOLDEN PATH.GONE ARE THE DAYS OF MANY CHIEFS AND FEW INDIANS.GONE ARE THE DAYS OF FRACTURED UNITY.GONE ARE THE DAYS OF SELFISH MOTIVES.WITH THE STRENGTH OF LIONS AND WILLS OF ANTS WE WILL MOVE FORWARD FOR A BETTER TOMORROW FOR EVERY V/L PRESENT AND FUTURE.EVERY V/L HAS MORAL AND LORDLY OBLIGATIONS TO WORK BOTH WITHIN.AND OUTSIDE OF THIS NATION TO BRING ABOUT A NATION OF V/L TRUTH.EVERY POSITION OF LEADERSHIP WHETHER OF UNIVERSAL NATURE OR A PRECINT NATURE IS TO BE HONORED AND RESPECTED.WE MUST AND WILL WORK TOGETHER FOR THE COMMON GOOD OF ALL,FOR ONLYTOGETHER WE ARE A NATION LORD TO LORD,PRECINT AND ALL INTO THE A/V/L/N

MESSAGE TO MY MUSLIM BROTHER..... TO MY BROTHER IN ISLAM I GREET THY WITH THE HIGH SIGN OF LOVE IN PEACE I COME IN TUNE I AM.I AM THE TRUE V/L SELF AND YOU ARE THE TRUE MUSLIM BUT BY VIRTUE OF OUR SEEDED PART WE ARE BROTHERS UNDER ALLAHA INFLUENCE.WE REPRESENT TWO ESTABLISHMENTS YET STAND UPON ONE STONE. OUR HOUSE BUILT ON THE SAME FOUNDATIONS "BROTHER" ISLAM OR LORDISM IS JUST THE UMBRELLA WE WALK UNDER.THAT ALLAH IS THE RAINMAKER.AND SENSE WE BOTH ACKNOWLEDGE HIM WE CAN WALK IN WARMTH AND CONFIDENCE WITHOUT THE FEAR OF GETTING DRENCHED FOR OUR INTENSIONS ARE GOOD AND OUR STEPS ARE RIGHTEOUS INCLINED....... LAH VIA VA VA ILLILAHA HALALIIL

NOTE.... THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA GRANTS US THE RIGHTS TO ASSERT OUR RIGHT TO AN IDEALIZED WAY OF LIFE.LORDISM IS OUR CHOICE AND ANY BELIEVER HAVE A RIGHT TO GIVE EXPRESSION TO IT

CONCLUSION.....THIS CODE OF CONDUCT CHAIN OF COMMAND PRINCIPALS OF LAWS AND ALL THE OTHER MATERIAL CONTAINING THIS REVELATION HAS BEEN DESIGNED AND ARRANGED WITH GREAT CARE AND CONSIDERATION OF EVERY REPRESENATIVE OF TH A/V/L/N .IT IS LAW PHILOSOPHY AND STRUCTURE OF A GREAT NATION IT IS ESTABLISHED SO THAT EVERY V/L WILL KNOW WHO HE/SHE IS AND WHO HIS/HER BROTHER/SISTER ARE THIS LITERATURE ALSO SERVES TO MAINTAIN A SECURITY DISCIPLINE SAFETY AND INTEGRITY OF THE NATION THIS LTERATURE CONTAINS SOME OF THE TRUTHFUL TEACHINGS OF LORDISM BUT AS LORDISM LITERATURE A WAY OF LIFE AND THE RIGHTEOUS TRUTH SEEKING V/L CANNOT HELP BUT LEARN MORE TRUTH AS HE/SHE TRAVELS THE GOLDEN PATH OF LORDISM YOU AS V/L & V/L LADY ARE EXPECTED TO KNOW RESPECT AND HONOR THE CODE THE CHAIN AND THE PRINCIPALS OF LAWS OF THIS A/V/L/N AND ALSO KNOW WHAT LORDISM IS ABOUT FOR IN KNOW OTHER WAY CAN WE SINCERELY REPRESENT V/L BEHOLD V/L THE TRUTH HAS NOW BEEN REVEALED HOLD FAST TO IT AND YOU WILL SURELY WALK THE GOLDEN PATH OF LORDISM AS A TRUE V/L....... VIA VA VA LAH HALALIIL ILLILAHA

ALL PRAISE....ALL PRAISE TO THE KINGS AND ELITES SONS OF THE ALMIGHTY AND RIGHTEOUS WARRIORS AND PROPHET OF THE A/V/L/N ALL PRAISE TO THE KINGS AND ELITES LORD OF LORDS LORD OF THE WORLD ALL PRAISE TO THE KINGS AND ELITES WHO HAVE DIED IN THE NAME OF V/L ALL PRAISE TO THE KINGS AND ELITES WHO SUFFERED THRU ALL THE ENEMY HAD AND WILL NOW LEAD THERE PEOPLE TO VICTORY THRU THE TRUTHFUL TEACHING OF V/L ALL PRAISE TO THE KINGS AND ELITES THE WAY THE TRUTH THE LIGHT AND THRU THEM COMES KNOWLEDGE WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING OF V/L ALL PRAISE TO THE KINGS AND ELITES WHO TEACH US TO LOVE ONE ANOTHER TO BECOME STRONG IN ONE ANOTHER AND TO BECOME ONE IN BODY AND SOULS IN THE TRUE MEANING OF V/L ALL PRAISE THE KINGS AND ELITES NATION BUILDERS BUILDERS OF NATION MIGHTY NATIONS UNDER THE GOLDEN BANOR THAT LET ALL RIGHTEOUS PEOPLE WALK IN THE GOLDEN LIGHT OF 360 DEGREES OF LORDISM ALL PRAISE TO THE KINGS AND ELITES OFV/L..... ALLAH AKBUR!!!!

INTROSPECTION.......... YESTERDAY I WAS ALONE IN THE WORLD A FLOWER GROWING IN THE SHADOWS WHOS EXISTENCE LIFE WAS NOT AWARE OF AND WHO WAS NOT AWARE OF LIFE BUT TODAY MY SOUL HAS AWAKENED AND I BEHELD V/L I ROSE TO MY FEET AND REJOICE IN THE LOVE OF V/L THE KNOWLEDGE OF V/L THE WISDOM OF V/L AND THE UNDERSTANDING OF V/L ALL PRAISE UNTO ALLAH TODAY I AM V/L AND MAY ALLAH THE LORD AND MASTER CONTINUE TO LEAD ME IN THE RIGHTEOUS PATH OF V/L YESTERDAY THE TOUCH OF THE FROLICSOME BREEZE SEEN HARSH AND THE SUNBEAMS SEEN WEAK A MIST HID THE FACE OF EARTH AND THE WAVES OF THE OCEAN ROARED LIKE A TEMPEST ALL PRAISE UNTO ALLAH I AM V/L YESTERDAY I LOOK ALL ABOUT ME BUT SAW NOTHING BUT MY OWN SUFFERING SELF STANDING BY MYSELF WILD PANDOMS OF DARKNESS ROSE AND FAIL AROUND LIKE RAVENOUS VULTURES ALL PRAISE UNTO ALLAH THE LORD AND MASTER TODAY I AM V/L WHENEVER I LOOK I SEE LIFES SECRETS LYING OPEN BEFORE ME YESTERDAY I WAS A SOUNDLESS IN THE HEAT OF THE NIGHT TODAY I AM A SONG ON THE LIPS OF TIME ALL PRAISE UNTO ALLAH THE LORD AND MASTER I AM V/L....

THE GLORY OF SISTERHOOD/BROTHERHOOD OF V/L........ THE SISTERHOOD TO V/L'S ARE OUR BIGGEST INSPIRATION EVERY DEDICATED AND RIGHTEOUS SISTER IS AVAILABLE AND PRECIOUS GEMS TO USAS A JEWEL THROWS FORTH A LIGHT THAT IS MAGNIFIED BY THE LIGHT OF THE SUN SO DOES THE V/LADY THROW FORTH LIFE AND SUSTAIN LIFE THUS LIGHT UP THE SOLE AND LIFE OF V/L THE LORD IS A SUN UNTO HER MAGNIFYING THE SPIRIT OF HER SOUL AND GIVEN WARMTH TO HER AS THE SUN GIVES WARMTH TO EVERYTHING UNDER ITS SCOPE LIKE THE SUN AID THE VEGETATION IN ITS GROWTH THE LORD AND LADY AID EACH OTHER IN THERE NEEDS DEVELOPMENT FOR WHATEVER STRUGGLE OR ENDEAVOR THEY UNDERTAKE ITS DONE WITH EACH OTHER IN MIND THUS IS THE GLORY OF THE SISTERHOOD AND BROTHERHOOD OF V/L

WHAT DO A/V/LADY REPRESENTS..... SHE REPRESENTS THE DIVERSIFIED TRANSITION OF QUEEN WOMAN TO QUEEN MOTHER TO V/LADY A CHERISH HIS WOMAN AND THINK OF HER AND REFER TO HER AS HIS QUEEN TO HIM EVERY V/LADY IS MAJESTIC AND OCCUPY A SEAT ON HIS HEART THRONE THIS THREE DIMENSIONAL VIEW OF OUR VISION OF BEAUTIFUL ALSO SYMBOLIZES THE THREE CHARACTER KEYS IN HUMAN BEING THAT EVERY BELIEVER SHOULD BE STRIVING TO DEVELOP THEY ARE SPIRITUAL PHYSICAL AND MENTAL COMPOSITION OF THE BELIEVER

superior contributor

Postby KING-HOLLYWOOD » March 5th, 2011, 4:35 am

THIS WHOLE SHIT GOTS TO STOP..............STOP POSTIN LITS ON THA NET JOE..........FUCK IS WRONG WITH YA'LL!!!

fresh meat

Postby JM24 » March 5th, 2011, 1:06 pm

JM24 wrote:Salutations my brothers i greet you in the name of V/L.With dedications to V/L.And sincerity of V/L.My brothers i greet under the master sign

NOTE.... THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA GRANTS US THE RIGHTS TO ASSERT OUR RIGHT TO AN IDEALIZED WAY OF LIFE.LORDISM IS OUR CHOICE AND ANY BELIEVER HAVE A RIGHT TO GIVE EXPRESSION TO IT

DIFFERENT SELVES OF THE VISION BEAUTIFUL..... QUEEN WOMAN... AND THE THE FIRST LEVEL OF DEVELOPMENT.... QUEEN WOMAN IS V/LADY UNPREDICTABLE HER PROMARY ENTRANCE IS IN A SPECIFIC V/L AND NOT NECESSARY THE MASTER TEACHINGS ITS THE FIRST LEVEL OF DEVELOPMENT THAT IS REALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR HER COMING UNDER THE MASTER SIGN HER PHYSICAL ATTRACTIONS TO A PARTICULAR LORD IF BY CHANCE THINGS DONT WORK OUT FOR HER LORD MAN SHE MAY DECIDE TO FALL OUT OF TUNE WITH THE MASTER TEACHINGS SHE MAY DEVELOP A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF SPIRITUAL AND MENTAL STRENGTH BUT NOT NEARLY ENOUGH TO MAINTAIN HER FAITH HOWEVER (ALL PRAISE TO ALLAH) THERE ARE THOSE THAT DO COME INTO THE NATION UNDER THE PHYSICAL AND ENTICEMENT OF A LORD MAN AND GAINED GAINED THE SPIRITUAL AND MENTAL POWER NECESSARY TO EMBRACE THE MASTER TEACHINGS AND IF THERE RELATIONSHIP WITH THE LORD MAN FAIL THEY WILL STILL EXALT THE MASTER TEACHINGS FOR THEY TO ARE THE VISION BEAUTIFUL

QUEEN MOTHER... AND THE 2ND LEVEL OF DEVELOPMENT..... QUEEN MOTHER SYMBOLIZES THE MENTAL ASPECT OF THE LORD CHILD AND ALSO THERE RESPONSIBILITIES OF BEING A GOOD HOMEMAKER ALTHOUGH SHE IS DUTIFUL IN HER CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE LIFE AND THE NATION TRANSCEND BEYOND QUEEN MOTHER IS V/L AS EXAMPLIFYING THE HIGHEST QUALITIES OF MOTHERHOOD HER IMAGE IS LOVE CONCERN AND DEVOTION TO FAMILY HERE IS A TRUE PORTRAIT OF STRENGTH AND A GOOD BALANCE OF THE THREE CHARACTER KEYS THAT ENHANCE THE BEAUTY OF THE HUMAN BEING NO MISTAKEN HER FOR ANYONE ELSE WHEN YOU SEE HER FOR SHE TO IS THE VISION BEAUTIFUL

QUEEN LADY.... AND 3RD LEVEL OF DEVELOPMENT.... QUEEN LADY IS V/LADY IN HER HIGHEST MANIFESTATION OF THE TEACHING OF LORDISM BECAUSE OF THE HIGH ESTEEM V/L HOLDS FOR V/LADY THE NOBLE TITLE OF QUEEN IS GRANTED HOWEVER WHETHER THE PRINCIPAL IS CALLED QUEEN OR V/LADY THE SUBSTANCE REMAINS EITHER ONE IS STILL THE HIGHEST TRIBUTE A LORD CAN PAY TO THE VISION BEAUTIFUL THE SPIRITUAL LEVEL OF DEVELOPMENT IS ATTACHED TO HER BECAUSE AS A TRUE V/LADY HER FAITH IS UNSHAKEABLE GIVEN HER A DEEPER SPIRITUAL SENSE OF GOD IN RELATIONSHIP TO THE MASTER TEACHINGS AND HOW IT REALISTICALLY COMES TOGETHER SHE IS DEDICATED TO THE PRINCIPALS OF LAWS AND ARTICLES OF FAITH SHE HONESTLY BELIEVES IN V/L AND WILL NEVER FORSAKE THE FAITH SHE RESPECTS ALL V/L'S AND IS JEALOUS OF NONE FOR SHE KNOWS THEY ARE TRULY HER BROTHERS SHE IS WELL ADJUSTED SPIRITUAL PHYSICAL AND MENTALLY SHE IS ON CONCERNED WITH THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE NATION AND WILL SACRIFICE THE BEST OF HER EFFORTS FOR IT SHE IS THE TRUE VISION BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

RIGHTEOUS BELIEVERS NEVER FORGET...... THE V/LADY HAS A CONFINEMENT AND GOOD MANORS SHE IS A PILLAR OF STRENGTH TO A/V/L/N SHE IS OUR MOST ARDENT ADVOCATE AND SUPPORTER A BUFFER MAKING HIM SHINE SHE IS SECOND ONLY TO ALLAH IN IMPORTANCE BUT MOST IMPORTANT AFTER ALLAH TO V/LSHE IS ALWAYS THE LADY OF THE HOUSE ALWAYS SECOND IN COMMAND TO V/L SHE IS THE VISION BEAUTIFUL

THE COLLECTED FORCES OF THE CHARACTER KEYS MADE MANIFEST..... THE V/L AND LADY SHOULD ALWAYS STRIVE TO ENHANCE THEIR SPIRITUAL PHYSICAL AND MENTAL STATE OF BEING TO DRAW THE MAXIMUM BENEFITS SUCH CONDITIONING HAS TO OFFER THE PROPER COLLECTIVE FORCE OF THESE ONCE BALANCED CAN OPEN UP THE DOORS AND SECRETS OF LIFE AND HELP SHAPE THE BELIEVER INTO THAT RIGHTEOUS AND HARMONIOUS SELF THESE KEYS ARE ESSENTIAL TO OUR DEVELOPMENT FOR THEY WILL ALLOW FOR A SMOOTH TRANSITION INTO THIS BEAUTIFUL WAY OF LIFE THESE ARE THE KEYS THAT OFFER SECURITY TRUTH PROSPERITY AND TRUE LOVE

THE QUEEN POWER........ QUEENSHIP IS THE HIGHEST A V/LADY CAN ACHIEVE A NUMBER OF FACTORS MUST DETERMINE THIS COURSE OF ACTION SOMETIMES EMOTIONS DICTATE UNDER THE GUIDE OF RATIONAL OFTEN TIMES GROUP APPEAL WITHOUT THE FULL SEASON IN ESSENCE DEDICATION PRESEVERANCE CULTIVATION REFINEMENT COMMITMENT AND A DILIGENT APPLICATION OF FAITH AND EFFORTS TOWARDS THE WAY OF A/V/L/N BECAUSE AUTONOMOUS SET OF ORDER (PRECINCT) THERE CAN BE SEVERAL QUEENS HOWEVER ONLY ONE SUPREME QUEEN KNOW ONE CAN GRANT SUCH A ROYAL TITLE OR SUSPEND REVOKE OR RESCIND OTHER THAN THE CROWN KING IT IS NOT ONLY A EXPECTATION OF THE CROWN BUT LAW! AND LAW GOVERNS ALL EVENTS ALTERNATIVES OR ALTERCATIONS IF DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND THE CROWN KING CONTROL DICTATES SO APPOINTMENT OF QUEENSHIP CAN BE DECREED BY HIS PRINCE OR SPECIAL ELECTED COMMITTEE CONSISTING OF ALL HIS ELITES UNDER THE EXISTENCE CIRCUMSTANCES THE DECREE WILL BE MOST TEMPORARY AND SUBJECT TO THE CAPRICIOUSNESS WHIMS AND JUDGEMENT OF THE CROWN KING ONLY CAN HE PRONOUNCE WITH CERTAINTY AND SURETY (WHICH TRANSLATE INTO LAW) THE TRUE CROWNING OF HIS QUEEN
THE QUEEN MAY APPOINT WHOEVER SHE PLEASES TO OFFICE INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED IT TO PRINCESS HER SYSTEM OF RANKING AND ORGANIZATION TAKE OWN THE SAME STRUCTURE OF HER KINGSHIPONLY THE CROWN CAN DICTATE MEASURE OF LAW TO HER SHE MUST ALWAYS BE STUDIOUS AND LOYAL TO THE (HIS KINGSHIP) CROWN THE QUEEN CAN CALL MEETINGS OF THE SISTERHOOD AT RANDOM OR SCHEDULED FASHION ALL V/LADIES ARE TO HONOR AND PROTECT THEIR QUEEN THEY MUST ADHERE TO ALL PRECEPTS PRINCIPALS AND ARTICLES OF LAW IN THE SAME FASHION AND FORTITUDE EXHIBITED BY THEIR BROTHERS V/LADIES YOU HAVE A OBLIGATION TO YOURSELF AND YOUR NATION TO BE MORALLY CONSCIOUS OF YOUR HYGIENE APPEARANCE GROOMING CONDUCT LIVING CONDUCTS AND FOOD CONSUMPTION AS WELL AS VOCAL OUTPUT YOU SHOULD ALWAYS STRIVE TO EXHIBIT THESE TRAITS AND ATTRIBUTES THAT ARE DISTINGUISHED BY REFINERY CLEANLINESS SOBRIETY AND DEDICATION
THE QUEEN POWER IS SUCH IN SCOPE THAT IT INCOMPASS THE WHOLE OR PART OF THE A/V/L/N INFLUENCE IF A PRECINCT QUEEN HER INFLUENCE WILL BE CATEGORIZE BY AND LIMITED TO HER PRECINCT ON THE OTHER HAND THE SUPREME QUEEN INFLUENCE WILL BE PERVASIVE ACKNOWLEDGE AND RESPECTED THRU OUT OUR ENTIRE NATION SHE WILL BE CARRIED HIGHLY AND HONORED ALWAYS WHETHER PRECINCT OR NOT BY THE ORDER OF A/V/L/N CONDUCT IN HER PRESENCE MUST BE ONE OF PROTECTIVENESS SOBRIETY AND DISCIPLINE TO DISHONOR OR DISRESPECT HER IMAGE IS A DESCRATION OF OUR FAITH ITS A INSULT AND A FRAGMENT DISRESPECT TO BOTH CROWNS HONOR RESPECT AND PROTECT HER ALWAYS FOR SUCH IS LAW AND LAW GOVERNS ALL EVENTS

THE A/V/L/N MANIFESTO....... IN THE NAME OF ALL WE THE RIGHTEOUS PEOPLE OF THE A/V/L/N HONOR TO OUR KING AL-UGDAH AND ALL PIONEERS LORDS OF THE A/V/L/N THERE HAS BEEN TEARS BLOODSHED TRIALS TRIBULATIONS AND TRUAMA BY THE PIONEERS OF OUR MOST BELOVED NATION WE HAVE WITNESSED THE CONTINUED SURFACING AND RESURGANCE OF A DEDICATED IDEOLOGY AND PEDIGREE THAT REFUSES TO DIE WE HONOR WE HONOR PRINCE DANK AND ALL THE OTHER COUNTLESS LORD PIONEERS FOR THE DEDICATED PIONEERS WITH THERE LOVE KNOWLEDGE WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING HAVE GIVEN STRENGTH BEAUTY AND A SENSE OF DIRECTION AND PURPOSE TO OUR PEOPLE WE HONOR OUR PIONEERS AND MAY ALLAH BLESSING FOREVER BE UPON THEM FOR THERE SASCRIFICES HAVE BEEN OUR GAIN THERE DEDICATION UNDERSTANDING AND TENACITY HAS GIVEN BIRTH TO A NEW BREED OF V/LADIES AND LORDS THE ENGINEER THE ENGINEERS WHO STRIVE TO MAKE A PAST IDEOLOGY A PRESENT REALITY THE ENGINEERS WHO STRIVE TO BE RIGHTEOUS AND PRODUCTIVE IN ACCORDANCE TO THE VISION THAT THE PIONEER HELD DEARLY THE PIONEER HAVE GIVEN THE ENGINEERS A SEED TO NOURISH AND WITH A LOVE KNOWLEDGE WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING EVEN COMPARABLE TO THE PIONEERS THESE ENGINEERS WILL DESIGN AND PERPETUATE A FLOURISHING NATION SECOND TO NONE MAY ALLAH FOREVER BLESS AND STRENGTHEN THE SISTERHOOD AND BROTHERHOOD AND INSPIRE THEM TO UPHOLD THE LAWS AND PRINCIPALS OF THE MASTER SIGN FOE WE REALIZE THE DIFFICULT TASK AHEAD FOR ALL
FOREMOST WE GIVE THE HIGHEST PRAISE TO ALLAH FOR BLESSING THE A/V/L/N WITH OUR MOST BELOVED AND DEDICATED PIONEERS FOR ITS THRU PERSEVERATION THAT WE ARE HERE TODAY REPRESENTING V/L WE GIVE THE HIGHEST TO ALLAH FOR BLESSING THE A/V/L/N WITH SUPPORT AND LOVE OF OUR SISTERHOOD FOR THEY ARE THE DELIGHT LOVE AND GLORY OF THE A/V/L/N THEY AND THE LORD CHILD ARE OUR MOST PRECIOUS TREASURES WE GIVE HIGH PRAISE TO ALLAH FOR BLESSING THE A/V/L/N WITH YOU THE PEOPLE OF THE MOST PERSECUTED OF FAITH FOR IT IS THRU DEDICATION THAT WE PREVAIL VICE OMNIPOTENT FOR YOU ARE THE ENGINEERS SOME OF THE PIONEERS ARE GONE MAYBE SOME OF THE ENGINEERS WILL STRAY BUT WE REST ASSURED WITH KNOWLEDGE THAT A/V/L/N IS HERE TO STAY

official contributor

Postby Evil Eye VELL » March 5th, 2011, 1:48 pm

WHOEVER THIS IS A FAKE ASS LORD...ANYONE WHO IS A LORD WHOEVER READ A PM FROM ME...KNOWS MY GREETING...AND THIS BITCH ASS NIGGA JUST USED MY GREETING WHICH MEANS HE HAS PM'D ME AND CONVO'D WITH ME...

official contributor
My Region: Nationwide
My Affiliation: THE FREEWAY

Postby + » March 5th, 2011, 2:07 pm

LMAO @ NIGGAZ PM'N U FOR LIT AND U GIVIN IT TO EM

I KNOW IT MAY SEEM EASY TO TRUST NIGGAZ ON HERE WHEN THEY STROKIN YA EGO... BUT NEVER EVER POST LIT ON THIS SITE EVEN IN PM'S

LIT SHOULD NEVER BE TYPED... PERIOD... SHOULD ONLY BE HAND WRITTEN IF WRITTEN AT ALL

official contributor
My Affiliation: GDN

Postby G-RED » March 5th, 2011, 2:41 pm

MURDA GANG - GRIME LINE wrote:LMAO @ NIGGAZ PM'N U FOR LIT AND U GIVIN IT TO EM

I KNOW IT MAY SEEM EASY TO TRUST NIGGAZ ON HERE WHEN THEY STROKIN YA EGO... BUT NEVER EVER POST LIT ON THIS SITE EVEN IN PM'S

LIT SHOULD NEVER BE TYPED... PERIOD... SHOULD ONLY BE HAND WRITTEN IF WRITTEN AT ALL
WHTZ DA DIFF IF ITZ TYPED OR HANDWRITTEN.....HELL EITHER WAY IF A FAKE NI66A HAS IT HE CAN POST IT ON DA NET...LIT SUPPOSED 2 BE TYPED ANYWAYZ IF U TALKIN BOUT IT GOING FROM HAND 2 HAND ON DA STREET.....AND NEVA POSTED ON DA NET PERIOD.....ESP NOT ON HERE

fresh meat

Postby JM24 » March 5th, 2011, 2:56 pm

I DONT KNOW NOBODY OR TALK TO NOBODY ON HERE IM FROM KENTUCKY OLD HEAD GAVE ME THIS ON SUM GET HIGH SHYT

official contributor

Postby Evil Eye VELL » March 5th, 2011, 3:53 pm

MURDA GANG - GRIME LINE wrote:LMAO @ NIGGAZ PM'N U FOR LIT AND U GIVIN IT TO EM

..I said salutations....meaning a greeting..not lit...obviously he talked to MANY lords on here and someone else gave him this...I dont know who gave it to him...he won't tell that..but obivously he was jumping from Lord to Lord...throwing bait til he got a bite.

Next