vice lord lit

CLICK HERE TO SEE EXCLUSIVE HOOD HOES HACKED & EXPOSED!!!

fresh meat
My Region: East Coast

vice lord lit

Postby LouieG » August 10th, 2010, 10:50 pm

“9 PRINCIPLES” “9 STATES OF HONOR” “10 COMMANDMENTS”
1. 1. DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR 1. LOVE
2. CODE OF SILENCE 2. JUSTICE
3. BLACK & GOLD TILL DEATH 3. TRUTH
4. KILL OR BE KILLED 4. PEACE
5. HONOR THE -5 5. FREEDOM
6. RESPECT THE -5 6. POWER
7. LIVE BY THE -5 7. MANKIND
8. KEEP UNITY BETWEEN ALL PEOPLES 8. UNIVERSE
9. RESPECT ALL QUEENS & FLOWERS 9. CELEBRATION
*ALMIGHTY* 10. FAMILY

“7 MAIN ACTS”

1. PRIDE

2. RESPECT

3. DIGNITY

4. INTEGRITY

5. WISDOM

6. KNOWLEDGE

7. UNDERSTANDING

“THE GOLDEN 5 POINT STAR”

We all know that our Goal is to obtain 360 Knowledge of Lordism. Each point of our Golden Star represents 72 knowledge. Whether it’s the
Love to contribute my heart and honesty to the Almighty Vice Lord Nation,
Truth to never be dishonest to any member who represents this Five Point Star,
Peace to keep peace and harmony with any members who rep. the Five Point Star.
Freedom is what I was born with and will always have. My mind is my freedom all 360,
Justice to be able to accept and carry out any violation that’s, appointed to me as a representative of this Golden Five Point Star. Each point of the Five Point Star is 72 of knowledge. 72 x 5 360 knowledge. Now take each point (72), 7 plus 2 equal I which represents Life. Why? Because we were carried in our mothers womb for 9 months. The 7 represents everyday of the week that we live VL. The 2 represents VL man, 2nd VL woman. As a VL man we need our Queen. A Vice Lord woman is like a jewel that reflects light. Without light we are living darkness. Once VL man obtain 360 knowledge, one must ask self, “what do I do now that I am VL?” The answer: Let your character reflect for the next generation.
“CODES OF CONDUCT”

1. Respect is to be given at all times, to all representatives & Peoples of the 5 point star, and even to those that are not apart of the organization (peons). Disrespect is a serious violation of our Principles and will be judged as such, it will not be tolerated.
2. Discipline is a must and must be displayed at all times mentally, and physically. Lack of discipline could be detrimental to a representative, or other reps. or the Nation as a whole, any order given pertaining to Nation business is of up most importance, failure to be disciplined will result in disciplinary actions.
3. Meetings (Goals) are held to discuss Nation business, during the meeting the highest ranking in command will state the reason for the meeting, whoever is speaking all others should be quiet, failure to do so will result in immediate violation.
4. Fighting is the obligation of every Lord to defend himself at all times as to any other Lord, to the extent of death no rep. Shall place himself or another in needlessly placed fights. No rep of the Nation, no matter the rank. No one is to fight, unless authorized to do so…
5. Dues- all dues must be paid, without money, or organization cannot operate.

“5 ELEMENT LAWS OF VICE LORDS”

LAW 1) Love; You must love your Nation, have love and show love toward the members in you Nation. Love what your Nation stands for and represents and love the Goal your nation is trying to establish.
LAW 2) Truth; You must be truthful to the Nation, give truth within the Nation. Show truth to members of the Nation, for those who are untrue are not righteous.
LAW 3) Peace; You must maintain peace within the Nation. Give peace to members who are a part of the Nation and show peace to those who show respect by not opposing the Nation.
LAW 4) Freedom; You must have freedom within the Nation, give freedom to yourself and members who are part of the Nation and give freedom to others to do as they please, for no man owns another.
LAW 5) Justice; You must have justice within the Nation, justify those who are part of our Nation and show justice to those who oppose our Nation.
Wailaikum as Salamm
“THE ‘5’”

I as a representative of this AVLN swear with my Life to keep
Love in my heart,
Truth in my words,
Peace in my Community,
Freedom in my movements, and
Justice in my service as VL.
All these characteristics will be expressed at all times. This what I should live by, this is what I should do as VL.

In the name of the Almighty eye, Most Gracious, Most Merciful, Praise to the Cherisher & Sustainer of all worlds.

1. The Point of Love- We as the VLN must show love to our fellow Lords through good and evil. It is Allah’s will and way.
2. The Point of Truth- We as VL’S must have truth within ourselves, our “word is bond”. Without truth we can have no love, peace, freedom, or justice.
3. The Point of Peace- We as VL’S must at all times have peace within our selves.
4. The Point of Freedom- “Point of no return”. As VL’S we must survive as our forefathers of time, if I have nothing I will have my freedom.
5. The Point of Justice- We as VL’S must always uphold our law, beliefs if any are violated, Justice must be served.

“5 POINT STAR”
1. Love
2. Truth
3. Peace
4. Freedom
5. Justice
1. Love- Respect, and love all of Allah’s People the same.
2. Truth- To be faithful to the People, under the name of Allah.
3. Peace- We must have peace among ourselves, and our fellow brothers.
4. Freedom- We have the freedom to speak the word of Allah, to all our fellow brothers.
5. Justice- When the world ends only the Nation of Allah, will be left-standing (Just-Us).

Key- 1- What is Lordism? It is philosophy, ideology & guidelines of a chosen way of Life a lodestone made manifest through primitive teachings of its first teacher the Honorable Chief Edward Marlo Pepilow Perry & chiseled by devoted believers from various Schools of thought into the structure of today.

Key 2- What is the philosophy of Lordism? We believe in authenticity in the sight of God, but we don’t believe anyone religion can claim him exclusively, we believe all men are equal in the sight of God and the Righteous VL will be the recipients of God’s grace, the same as other religious People regardless of the religious persuasion. The Qu’ran says man was put here to be Vicegenerents. We take it as man was put here to be VL’S in this physical world.

Key 3- Vice means having faults. (The human being) and being 2nd in importance to Allah, God being Ruler of all the worlds and the universe and man was selected by him to be his VL or Vice Ruler of the physical world we see ourselves as God’s highest Creation. His custodians so whether you address yourself as Baptist, Christian etc. by definition of which you are defined you are still a VL the only difference is your interpretation and acceptance.

Key 4- Lordism is the religion of VL. We are not religious fanatics the Holy Quran and all other religious books tell man to take the bounties of the earth we interpret this as a sign man should always improve his Life’s condition, a VL should strive to balance himself Spiritually, Materially, Physically, & Mentally, man seeks to promote himself in the sight of God yet still has needs in the physical world.

Key 5- A Lord is a seeker of Truth. Lordism encompasses every facet of Life. It acknowledges the existence of God in People, and it acknowledges every persons right to communicate with him. It is a complete way of Life involvement with both God and state and belief in one True God whose proper name is Allah, and associate no partners with him.

Key 6- A Lord will stuff any religious book and use them selectively as reference points and guidelines. As long as it will contribute to his development, but always in the mind frame that man and not God is author of such books. Everything in print deals with the relative Truth and not the absolute. Absolute Truth are the things that the highest reason man understands them, but still out of all books People tend to favor the Holy Quran.

Key 7- Why does a Lord tend to favor the Holy Quran? We believe that there is Knowledge to be gained even from the Bible, but only after the strenuous process of shifting through its maze. On the other hand regardless of fixation or relative Truth that we automatically apply we still find the Holy Quran the best book for our People. It corresponds with our way thinking and is supportive to our way of Life, but we still are VLS not Muslims there exist that Degree and that difference. (Even though a lot of Lords are Muslims & Christian, but as a whole we are not Muslims.)

14 keys
Key- 1- What is Lordism? It is philosophy, ideology & guidelines of a chosen way of Life a lodestone made manifest through primitive teachings of its first teacher the Honorable Chief Edward Marlo Pepilow Perry & chiseled by devoted believers from various Schools of thought into the structure of today.

Key 2- What is the philosophy of Lordism? We believe in authenticity in the sight of God, but we don’t believe anyone religion can claim him exclusively, we believe all men are equal in the sight of God and the Righteous VL will be the recipients of God’s grace, the same as other religious People regardless of the religious persuasion. The Qu’ran says man was put here to be Vicegenerents. We take it as man was put here to be VL’S in this physical world.

Key 3- Vice means having faults. (The human being) and being 2nd in importance to Allah, God being Ruler of all the worlds and the universe and man was selected by him to be his VL or Vice Ruler of the physical world we see ourselves as God’s highest Creation. His custodians so whether you address yourself as Baptist, Christian etc. by definition of which you are defined you are still a VL the only difference is your interpretation and acceptance.

Key 4- Lordism is the religion of VL. We are not religious fanatics the Holy Quran and all other religious books tell man to take the bounties of the earth we interpret this as a sign man should always improve his Life’s condition, a VL should strive to balance himself Spiritually, Materially, Physically, & Mentally, man seeks to promote himself in the sight of God yet still has needs in the physical world.

Key 5- A Lord is a seeker of Truth. Lordism encompasses every facet of Life. It acknowledges the existence of God in People, and it acknowledges every persons right to communicate with him. It is a complete way of Life involvement with both God and state and belief in one True God whose proper name is Allah, and associate no partners with him.

Key 6- A Lord will stuff any religious book and use them selectively as reference points and guidelines. As long as it will contribute to his development, but always in the mind frame that man and not God is author of such books. Everything in print deals with the relative Truth and not the absolute. Absolute Truth are the things that the highest reason man understands them, but still out of all books People tend to favor the Holy Quran.

Key 7- Why does a Lord tend to favor the Holy Quran? We believe that there is Knowledge to be gained even from the Bible, but only after the strenuous process of shifting through its maze. On the other hand regardless of fixation or relative Truth that we automatically apply we still find the Holy Quran the best book for our People. It corresponds with our way thinking and is supportive to our way of Life, but we still are VLS not Muslims there exist that Degree and that difference. (Even though a lot of Lords are Muslims & Christian, but as a whole we are not Muslims.)

In the name of the Almighty eye, Most Gracious, Most Merciful, Praise to the Cherisher & Sustainer of all worlds.

1. The Point of Love- We as the VLN must show love to our fellow Lords through good and evil. It is Allah’s will and way.
2. The Point of Truth- We as VL’S must have truth within ourselves, our “word is bond”. Without truth we can have no love, peace, freedom, or justice.
3. The Point of Peace- We as VL’S must at all times have peace within our selves.
4. The Point of Freedom- “Point of no return”. As VL’S we must survive as our forefathers of time, if I have nothing I will have my freedom.
5. The Point of Justice- We as VL’S must always uphold our law, beliefs if any are violated, Justice must be served.

“THE ‘5’”

I as a representative of this AVLN swear with my Life to keep
Love in my heart,
Truth in my words,
Peace in my Community,
Freedom in my movements, and
Justice in my service as VL.
All these characteristics will be expressed at all times. This what I should live by, this is what I should do as VL.

Re: AVLN
“THE CONCEPT”

Love before Hate, Peace before war, Death Before Dishonor, Allah is my Lord, Righteousness is my Character, paradise is my Goal, Lordism is the way Holy Divine is the light, and Almighty is the Life.

“HOLY DAY”

Friday was the day the first man was made in the flesh and on a Friday the first man descented out of the flesh unto his father God, Allah.
“ALMIGHTY CREED”

Upon my Life, I swear to uphold the Nationality of my Brothers. Whether it be Physically, Morally, or Socially. I stand as a representative of this Almighty Pyramid, Star of Solomon, and Crescent Moon. As a rep. of this Almighty Nation, I will never forsake my brothers, nor deny the purpose of this Creed of brotherly Unity.

“CREED OF RECOGNITION”

In the name of Allah, the Beneficial and Merciful. Almighty Allah, you are the creator I am the Creation. Have mercy upon my Life’s flow. Give me the Strength to fulfill my lifetime destiny. I will faithfully serve you and this Nation. I am in your hands from beginning to end

“CHAIN OF COMMAND”

LORDS: The following is the administration organization of the Conservative Vice Lord Nation. It is the chain of command and shall be followed by at all times.

1. CHIEF ELITE: One who has supreme superiority over the entire body of organization. He brings in the overall decision. He is the supreme authority. The duty of the Chief Elite is to formulate the laws and rules that keeps the org. moving in an organized way at all times.
2. MIN. OF JUSTICE: Is the person who exercises his function by judgment like fashion. He determines right from wrong on a balanced scale, he shall speak on the behalf of the Chief Elite. He shall make sure that everybody in the org. is treated right at all times. He is the only one who takes the orders from the Chief Elite and make sure they are carried out. He and the Elite are the only ones authorized to approach the Chief Elite about any problems.
3. ELITE: The Elite shall be assigned to a particular location in which they are in charge of and shall exercise the power as such. Example: If a problem arises which calls for an immediate decision, and no one can reach the M.O.J. nor the Chief then the problem shall be taken to the nearest Elite.
4. MINISTER OF COMMAND: These chosen men are Elites also, however he/she is commanded to make sure that the laws and rules are functioning properly in order that was made and decided by the Chief Elite. The M.O.C. also has the power to make a decision, but not a decision at the highest Degree we shall leave most important decisions to the Chief Elite and Minister of Justice.
5. LIEUTENANT: (Cell house Chief)
6. CO-LIEUTENANT: (Next man under the Cell house Chief)
7. MINISTER: It is the Minister’s duty to speak on the religious aspects or the organization, and the Fruitful Teachings of our leaders. He must be Respectful and Respected at all times he is the spiritual leader of the movement.
8. SOLDIER:

“RANKS”

1. SUPREME CHIEF: The Chief Elite holds the regions of the Nation in his Branch. He has the power and Authority to designate responsibility, and also make laws. And for all representatives of the VICE LORD his degree shall keep the Nation moving in an organized and constructive manner down the Golden Path of Lordism. He is and will always be the choice consensus of the Kings of the VICE LORD. The laws set by down by his administration are absolute. The Supreme Chief does not indulge in Branch policies he allows all Branches to be autonomous thus self governing. He’s determined not to stoop to any level that would compromise his manhood or Principles in any shape, fashion or form. He will never become subservient to the wills and expectations of others especially when such projections conflict with his own.
2. PRINCE OF THE NATION: This brother is second to the Supreme Chief he is to be held in high regards. In the event of unforeseen absence of the Supreme, the Prince is responsible for the keeping of the Nation on the Golden Path and is to keep an open line of communication with the Supreme Chief and all other Kings. In the event of the death of the Supreme Chief (may Allah, forbid) the Kings of the VLN will convene to reestablish a King of Kings and Prince of the VL’S from their own ranks. The selection of the Nation Prince is manifested in the same fashion that the Supreme Chief is selected- by the panel of Kings!
3. MINISTER OF JUSTICE: He is to be Respected and Honored by all representatives of VICE LORD! His function is to make sure that orders and laws directed by the Supreme Chief, Kings and Universal Elites are put into manifestation in an orderly, prompt and effective fashion. He is also responsible for balancing Justice within our Nation, and making sure that VL laws and Principles are being adhered to!
4. KINGS: These individuals are few, they are distinctive leaders of a Branch. Kings of each Branch have Universal appeal and influences are to be Respected and Honored by all Branches and all VL’S.
5. UNIVERSAL ELITES: For brothers to have this Status, only the Supreme Chief and the King of that particular Branch can appoint this Authority! A Universal Elites alone cannot appoint Universal Elites.
6. BRANCH ELITES: These brothers are to be Respected and honored by all representatives, a Branch Elite authority is to be restricted to his particular Branch. His functions include assuring the overall effectiveness of his particular Branch and can be viewed as a trouble shooter for his Branch.
7. LIEUTENANTS: Appointments is left to the discretion of the respective administration of each Branch and his function is also left to the same discretion!
8. MINISTER OF LITERATURE: This position is a very essential part in our Nation, the brothers holding this spot in any Branch must be Respectful as well as Respected at all times. His functions include teaching of the VL literature to his brothers and making sure that they know the meaning behind the words the also helps representatives to acknowledge and understand their spiritual selves!

“PRAYER”
Show no shame, show no pity! When I die bury me in VL city, when I die put me to rest & lay 2 shotguns across my chest right over left and tell my Lords I did my best.

“R.I.P. MY LORD BROTHERS”
When I die lay 2 shotguns across my chest with 5 shells left cause the 6th one I used to shoot a gansta in a great battle to the death. So, tell Allah, & Almighty Lords I’ve done my best, and rest my soul in a kingdom of Black and Red. Peace & Luv
My Lord brothers.

“LORDS ON THE DARKSIDE”
When I die don’t give me pity bury me deep in VL city, place a 5 pointed Star across my chest & tell Lord I did my best.

“BATTLE CRY”
If I die in G.D. hands bury me in VL land, place a 5 pointed Star across my chest & tell Lord I did my best. *Almighty*

“VICE LORD PRAYER”

When I die, bury me deep, place 2 Canes at my feet, a 5-pointed Star across my chest, and tell my brothers I did my best.

“WRITTEN LANGUAGE OF THE FORBIDDEN TONGUE”

ALMIGHTY NATION
BLESS OATH
CONSERVATIVE PYRAMID/ PEACE
DOLLAR SIGN/DANGER QUEEN/ QUEENS
ELITE RIGHTEOUS/ RIGHTEOUSNESS
FREEDOM SHELTER/ STRENGTH
KILLA TRUE/TRUTH
HIGH LITE/ LIGHT UNITY
INSANE VALOR
JUSTICE WARRIOR/ WILL
KNOWLEDGE UNKNOWN
LOVE YOUTH/ YOUNG
MOON/ MONEY ZODIAC

“DEATH PRAYER”

When I die have no pity bury me in Holy City. Tell all my Peoples to have no regrets, just put a VL upon my chest. With the Hat as my Shelter and the Cane as my Strength the riches of my Lord King Allah, will wash away the evil that torments my soul and makes my spirit everlasting and whole. I am bound to death I have no regrets just tell my Peoples I did my best. Amen…Almighty

“INSANE PRAYER”

Almighty we stand, by folks we fall, as the world may see, Almighty is here People, people can you see what Allah, has done for us? He came and got the devil off my back, and dressed me in Gold and Black. He kept us safe and kept us alive, on my chest placed that Almighty 5, so, crack the heat and raise the Cane as we leave its still Insane. Mighty

“INSANE PRAYER”

Almighty we stand as the Lord may say. Almighty is here People. People can’t see what Allah, has done for us. He kame and got the devil off my back and dressed me in Gold and Black. He kept us safe and kept me alive and on my chest he placed the Almighty 5, so krack the heat and raise the kane as we leave its still Imperial Insane…55

“STATEMENT OF LOVE”
For you my brother my Love for you begins at Birth, and has manifested its way throughout our heritage. Because of our skin color, which is Black, I am you and you are me. Our minds for the same cause, our efforts for the same Goals, our life for a new Nation our souls are bound for the same destination. For the cause I give you my Unity and vitality, for you I give my undying Love.

“STATEMENT OF LOVE” (Revised)
For you my brother, my Love for you began at Birth and has manifested through our heritage. For our Black skin, which is us, I am you and you are me. Our minds are for the same cause, our efforts are for the same Goals. Our lives are for the new Nation, our souls are bound for the same destination. For this cause I give you my Unity. For this reason I give you my undying Love. Amen

“STATEMENT OF LOVE”
My Love for you began at Birth, and has manifested throughout our heritage.
Because of my Black skin, which is yours, my Blood and flesh which is us.
I am you and you are me.
Our Life is for the same cause.
Our efforts are for the same Goals.
Our Love is for a new Nation and
our souls are bound for the same destination
for the cause my brother,
I’ll give all of my Love, Unity and vitality
to you my brother, I’ll give all of my Love.

fresh meat

Re: vice lord lit

Postby LouieG » August 10th, 2010, 10:52 pm

“ALMIGHTY CREED”

Upon my Life, I swear to uphold the Nationality of my Brothers. Whether it be Physically, Morally, or Socially. I stand as a representative of this Almighty Pyramid, Star of Solomon, and Crescent Moon. As a rep. of this Almighty Nation, I will never forsake my brothers, nor deny the purpose of this Creed of brotherly Unity.

“CREED OF RECOGNITION”

In the name of Allah, the Beneficial and Merciful. Almighty Allah, you are the creator I am the Creation. Have mercy upon my Life’s flow. Give me the Strength to fulfill my lifetime destiny. I will faithfully serve you and this Nation. I am in your hands from beginning to end

What a Righteous Believer Represents……………

We represent the Master Sign (V.L.). We represent the living temple of God and our Lord-Self (higher-virtuous self) fighting to regain its throne from our Pigmy-Self (lower-unvirtuous self). We represent the best interest of all righteous believers. We represent the high hopes and dreams of a striving people. We represent Knowledge, learning and the study of every facet of Life.
We represent Vice Lord in the highest manifestation possible, we represent the highest belief of all beliefs, the belief in Allah (God). We rep. the 14 Keys and the 7 Laws of Mastery and success that will come to all righteous believers at the Point of their readiness.

What are the Master Teachings?

The Teaching of Lordism, the teaching of man as V.L. 2nd only to Allah, in his relationship with the world. These are the teachings that places a man in charge of his-selves and the world he lives in.

Lah Via Vah Vah…….

LOVE- is the meaning of Life, the high point of Life. It is the dominion over all lower stages of man’s development and Growth.

TRUTH- is the Foundation on which all consciousness must be built. And the key to unlocking the blessings of the proper path, knowledge.

PEACE- is the union of all accord all things working within the proper Principles mentally, spiritually, morally, physically, and materially.

FREEDOM- places no limitations but recognization of boundaries within man that allows oneself to distinguish the proper path from folly.

JUSTICE- is the order that rules between ones high and ones low Self. It should always stand on Truth.

HARMONY- is the relationship of one to another, the balance in which Peace rules.

UNDERSTANDING- has but three ways in all things in which we can relate one way is this one dominant over that one, another is that one dominant over this. And the third of the two is in balanced accord.

“BLESSING OF LORDS”

#1- Before giving the Blessing first ask why they want to become a Lord? Second ask what they can contribute to the Nation as a whole?
#2- Give them the Blessing of the Statement of Love (make sure they repeat every word). Then give them the Blessing of the Almighty Prayer (only that of the Holy Qu’ran).
#3- After steps 1 and 2 have been completed inform them of the30 day trial period in which they will be watched and evaluated by their actions.
#4- Only after they have completed #3 will they receive the Oath and the Holy Divine. Therefore completing the last step in becoming a Lord will they be named a Lord.
#5- After completing steps 1-5 will they allowed to wear colors and flag.
(reason being is to make sure no false flaggins will be done.)

“PRESENCE OF PRESENT”

The Presence of Present. The past is pass. The AVLN will forever last. I am alive today living VL, and I will always live VL. I will die VL. I will teach Black Children, I will teach Black People. Build Black schools, universities and colleges. For no one knows what tomorrow holds, but have faith that one day we will walk the Golden path of VL’S as free People, productive People, progressive People and People progressing. In the Love of VL, the Knowledge of VL’S, the Wisdom of VL’S, and the living of VLS.
Behold VL’S.

“RIGHTEOUS SONS”

Almighty Righteous Son of the Most High reflecting Truth. Lordism is not easy, nor is it a righteous reflection, displaying unrighteous acts. VL is not sometime, but always. Every moment, every hour, everyday, every week, every month. Every step we take is VL. Every thought we have is VL and know, VICE LORD is not easy.

fresh meat

Postby LouieG » August 10th, 2010, 10:53 pm

“SUPREME TONGUE”

DROP- breaking
DEMO- demonstration
BODY- self
PASS- give
DRAW- talk
GOAL- meeting
STATUS- rank
ROTATE- gather up with/ together
CHASM- opening/ difference
IMPROPER- not right or correct; wrong
SATELLITE- snitch
SECTION- hood, turf or territory
MATHEMATICS- phone number
PHYSICAL DEGREE- age
DIVINE ATTRIBUTE- name
DIVINE SECTION- city
DIRECTIONS- location
SUPERIOR-have rank or higher than
PATRON- chief or elite
POA- position of authority

Key 8- The difference between a VL and a Muslim? We both acknowledge the Holy Quran but the difference is our names, application and interpretation of faith.

Key 9- Our names? The difference are our names, prayers, and the belief that all religious books deal with the relative and not the absolute Truth, and that the Righteous Lord will be realm of Creation, and we see ourselves as Allah’s temple and that God exists in that temple.

Key 10- A Lord does not pray like a Muslim. A Lord prays making a symbolic gesture (Pyramid) over his head and says: O Allah, I seek Shelter from the forces of evil schemes and threatening plans of my enemies: and then brings his palms up to recite the Universal prayer (Al-Fatihah).

Key 11- What is the proper greeting? It would not be anything wrong with greeting a Muslim brother or sister as he greets you ( As-Salaamu Alaikum) you greet back (Alaikum As-Salaam) but when greeting your own you will greet him under the Master Sign Lah via va va illiha halalil and in return he should say Via va va lah halalil illiha.

Key 12- What is the meaning of the greeting? Lah= Love/ Via= Vice/ VaVa= Lord/ Illiha= My Sword/ Halalil= My Shield. Via= Vice/ Va-Va= Lord/ Lah= Love/ Halalil= My Shield/ Illaha= My Sword.

Key 13- Palms up the Almighty greeting of VL’s, the emblem of VL, the meaning (Key # 3) of VL, and the righteous representation; these are the Master Signs.

Key 14- Why the various Schools of thought? The ALMIGHTY VICE LORD NATION is symbolic to the real Bloodline Family; LOVE, TRUTH, PEACE, FREEDOM, JUSTICE, HARMONY and UNDERSTANDING. As every family the Lord (father) and Queen (mother) bestow a name and the child automatically inherits the last name which affirms his identity like with our brothers: No matter what’s in front of the VL we are always Vice Lord first.
“14 KEYS”

fresh meat

Postby LouieG » August 10th, 2010, 10:54 pm

Re: yea
“CODES”
5- All is well
10- Meeting
13- Emergency Meeting
25- Violation
35- Clean up area
45- Move out
55- Almighty
65-Snitch
75- Lit
85- Confidential
95- Shakedown
99- Police in area
101- Scroll
102- Brx in need
505- Drop on site

holy divine
on thi5 holy divine day we give praises to allah the father of the universe on this holy divine day we give thanks to the elites in supreme elites for bring the vice lords to the west. on this holy divine day we give a special prayer to tho5e divine lords who sacrificed there very lives for the salvation and uplifting of this great nation .for this cause i am forbidden to eat upon the flesh of swine or any other animal that has been beaten, strangled,orscored to death. for my right hand is to allah the father of the universe and my left hand is to satan, dragon, the beast i will end this demonstration with the5 points of the golden star love,truth,peace,freedom,justice. almighty!

fatihah
in the name of allah,most gracious,most mereiful.praise be to allah the cherisher and sustainer of the worlds; most gracious, most mereiful;master of the day of judgment. thee do we worship, and thine aid we seek. show us the straight way,the way of those on whom hast bestowed thy grace, those whose portion is not wrath, and who go not astray. amen!

oath
i lord(yo name)as a representive of this almighty vice lord nation do solemnly swear with my life to never dishonor our most sacred weapon meaning lord unity.nor upon the threat of death will i deny those standing besides me. nor will i be denied. i lord(yo name)as a representive of this a.v.l.n do solemnly swear with my life to listen well to the fruitful teaching of the most wise and beloved elites and supreme elites while incareeration i will be more useful to my self , my nation,my family , and my community as a whole so let the almighty allah bear witness to this solemnly oath. in unity in sprit through in and through out the hardcore for i come as i am and i am as i came almighty!

STATEMENT OF LOVE
for u my brother my lord love begins at birth and is manifested through out our heritage for the color of my skin which is black for i am you and you am i.our minds are for the same cause , our efforts or for goals. our live are for a new nation our souls are bonded together for the same destination for this cause i give my unity and vitality for you my brother i give u my undying love. almighty!

lords of lords part 2
By your Divine grace and generosity you have instilled upon us,the Divine seed of Love,Knowledge,Wisdom and Understanding,and as Representatives of The Almighty Vice Lord Nation it is our responsibility to apply these precious gifts to the best interest of our Beloved Nation,and all poor and oppressed people of color,nationwide.It is known if we retrogress from thy Divine Principles of Law,the Wrath of the Almighty Vice Lord Nation will surely fall upon us,for we have pledged to give our Love,Life,and Loyalty to this Almighty Vice Lord Nation.Let our conduct of Vice Lords be judged accordingly.........amen

first part of the lords of lords
In the name of the Almighty Allah,we the people of the Almighty Vice Lord Nation give praise to the Supreme Elites, Amani,and our Elites,Righteous Sons of the Almighty and Divine Prophets.Behold,Hear our prayer ‘O‘ Lords of Lords and give us your people,The Almighty Vice Lord Nation,the continued courage to represent our Beloved Nation so that the world will know that we ar Vice Lords and as such will never stray from our Divine Principles and Concepts,the Law by which we the most righteous of your people live.

2nd part of the 8Ps
,as a representative of the AVLN,swear with my life that I will never put anything or anyone before my High Chief,Minister of Justice,Elites,or anyrepresentative of the AVLN,be it my life,my family,or associates. I,as a representative of the AVLN,will never deny any Vice Lord materially or spiritually,under any circumstances at all,or be denies. I,as a representative of the AVLN,swear with my life that I will not lie on any representative of the AVLN,fight any representative,steal from any representative,or take by force anything from any representative of the Almighty Vice Lord Nation.........behold the almighty vice lord nation

LORDS OF LORDS PART 1
I,as a representative of the AVLN swear with my life never to dishonor our most Hich Chief Minister of Justice,Elites,or any other representatives of the AVLN I,as a representative of the AVLN will teach our people,protect our people,love our people,and if it the will of our Almighty God Allah die for our people,so that one day they will walk with the Golden path of Vice Lords as free people,as productive people,as people progressing in the love of Vice Lords,the knowledge of Vice Lords,the wisdom of Vice Lords,the understanding of Vice Lords,the living of Vice Lords. I,as a representative of the AVLN will never stray from the truthful teachings of our most wise and beloved Elites. I,as a representative of the AVLN will help my people with any problem they may encounter be it mental or physical,for their problems are my problems,and my problems ar theirs. I,as a representative of the AVLN will never take the word of another before that of any representative of the AVLN.This I swear upon the Vice Lord

fresh meat

Postby LouieG » August 10th, 2010, 10:55 pm

Conservative Vice Lords, Traveller Vice Lords, Unknown Vice Lords, Mafia Insane Vice Lords, Cicero Insane Vice Lords, Imperial Insane Vice Lords, Insane Vice Lords, Undertaker Vice Lords, Spanish Vice Lords, Renegade Vice Lords, Four Corner Hustlers (4CH), Outlaw Lunatic Traveling Vice Lords

4ch
spanish lords
spanish vicelords
cicero insane vice lords
conservative vice lords
ebony vice lords
executioner vice lords
gangster stone vice lords
imperial insane vice lords
insane vice lords
mafia insane vice lords
manian 4ch
madd renegade vice lords
outlaw lunatic traveler vice lords
renegade vice lords
traveler vice lords
undertaker vice lords
unknown traveler vice lords
unknown vice lords

official contributor
My Region: Down South
My Affiliation: I Stay 1 Deep

Postby cjlaw228 » August 10th, 2010, 10:59 pm

Vicky Lous git no luv..git dat shit offa here b4 somebody try 2 git on offa it

lightweight contributor
My Affiliation: Shabazz KKrazy

Postby Lord Siilence » August 10th, 2010, 11:03 pm

:smh: nobody go by that old shit no more niggaz is straiht gang bangin and slangin these days the oly thing holdin is ranks no vl is really on the extras no more and if they is its branch lit so fuck u faggot now ima post up gd lit

superior contributor

Postby Solidified » August 10th, 2010, 11:08 pm

:lol: bruh said vicky lous, i thought mississippi was on it? guess yall niggas is behind haha. how bout all yall internet bricks take yall ass on sumwhere along with this garbage ass lit :facepalm:

official contributor

Postby cjlaw228 » August 10th, 2010, 11:11 pm

quit followin me law..i aint no VL..i aint say shit bout wut i claim or nunna dat

superior contributor

Postby Solidified » August 10th, 2010, 11:13 pm

aint nobody followin you nigga, im addressin all yall flakes. and oh you one of them niggas that just "hang with gd's" huh? :lol:

official contributor

Postby cjlaw228 » August 10th, 2010, 11:16 pm

I AINT SAYIN SHIT OVA DA E NET

superior contributor

Postby Solidified » August 10th, 2010, 11:17 pm

:lol: :tiphat:

lightweight contributor

Postby KingDjoser » August 11th, 2010, 12:23 am

Damn :2cents:

lightweight contributor
My Region: Midwest
My Affiliation: G & D

Postby Gangsta773 » August 11th, 2010, 7:53 am

SHAKEY

lightweight contributor

Postby KingDjoser » August 11th, 2010, 2:59 pm

:2cents:

fresh meat

Postby tidda21 » August 12th, 2010, 9:01 pm

LouieG wrote:Conservative Vice Lords, Traveller Vice Lords, Unknown Vice Lords, Mafia Insane Vice Lords, Cicero Insane Vice Lords, Imperial Insane Vice Lords, Insane Vice Lords, Undertaker Vice Lords, Spanish Vice Lords, Renegade Vice Lords, Four Corner Hustlers (4CH), Outlaw Lunatic Traveling Vice Lords

4ch
spanish lords
spanish vicelords
cicero insane vice lords
conservative vice lords
ebony vice lords
executioner vice lords
gangster stone vice lords
imperial insane vice lords
insane vice lords
mafia insane vice lords
manian 4ch
madd renegade vice lords
outlaw lunatic traveler vice lords
renegade vice lords
traveler vice lords
undertaker vice lords
unknown traveler vice lords
unknown vice lords

i know this shyt outta date talkn to my fam and that aint even half but damn suburbs is looking mighty full rite now

fresh meat
My Affiliation: Vice Lord

Postby k-money13 » August 13th, 2010, 2:12 am

People Love

official contributor
My Affiliation: LawLess

Postby 901DBoIII » August 13th, 2010, 10:41 am

k-money13 wrote:People Love

:lmao:

lightweight contributor

Postby KingDjoser » August 13th, 2010, 9:12 pm

Shit sound official to me, whether its out of date are not, i see what the Vice Lords are really on.

We also should expect VLs to deny it as authentic. But damn, The Koran is a mythical book. But they also said it was written by man. I hope them Mickey Cobras aint Islamic. I heard they are, but if they on that Egyptian shit, they need to throw Islam in the garbage can, real talk.

official contributor

Postby CR@ZY » August 17th, 2010, 10:34 pm

Lord Siilence wrote::smh: nobody go by that old sh*t no more niggaz is straiht gang bangin and slangin these days the oly thing holdin is ranks no vl is really on the extras no more and if they is its branch lit so F*CK u faggot now ima post up gd lit

NIGGA YOU WAS POSTIN HISTORY OF OTHER MOBS. YOU JUST A LAME AS HE IS.

lightweight contributor

Postby KingDjoser » August 18th, 2010, 12:46 pm

:lol:

fresh meat
My Affiliation: Outlawz bt I hang wit alot of Folks

Postby Clyde » August 18th, 2010, 1:47 pm

Who would put up litt on da comp mane dats crazy

superior contributor
My Affiliation: NEUTRILLZ...

Postby SOUTH SIDE SWERV » August 18th, 2010, 2:17 pm

MEMPHIS VICE LORDZ ON GANGLAND NEXT FRIDAY... :2cents:

lightweight contributor

Postby KingDjoser » August 18th, 2010, 8:28 pm

I stop watching that gangland shit long time :lol: Shit wack as hell, uneducational, just a bunch of history and propaganda, that make black people look bad :2cents:

superior contributor

Postby Solidified » August 18th, 2010, 8:34 pm

HOOD RAT HUGH HEFF wrote:MEMPHIS VICE LORDZ ON GANGLAND NEXT FRIDAY... :2cents:
:lol: ah maaan i aint watched gangland in so long, but they gon make me do it. you said next friday, the 27th?

official contributor
My Affiliation: JUS A NIGGA DAT FUK WIT DAT 5 KEEPIN IT SOLID

Postby 5olidworld55 » August 18th, 2010, 8:48 pm

HOW U KNOW

superior contributor
My Affiliation: NEUTRILLZ...

Postby SOUTH SIDE SWERV » August 18th, 2010, 11:36 pm

Tino wrote:
:lol: ah maaan i aint watched gangland in so long, but they gon make me do it. you said next friday, the 27th?

YEAH, I FIGGA YOU WOULD WANNA PEEP IT...

5olidworld55 wrote:HOW U KNOW

UMMM, CUZ I'M DOWN WITH THE ILLUMINATI, DUH???

superior contributor

Postby Solidified » August 18th, 2010, 11:42 pm

HOOD RAT HUGH HEFF wrote:
Tino wrote:

YEAH, I FIGGA YOU WOULD WANNA PEEP IT...

5olidworld55 wrote:HOW U KNOW

UMMM, CUZ I'M DOWN WITH THE ILLUMINATI, DUH???
geah good looks

heavyweight contributor

Postby Q-baLL » August 18th, 2010, 11:42 pm

Clyde wrote:Who would put up litt on da comp mane dats crazy

u got lords outside of these old heads whose actually plug to mobs who could careless about lit so i honestly dont know why a niggah on the outside would even waste they time reading this..clicks cant even get along with 1 another what niggahs care about lit outside of internet niggahs (not to mention niggahs dont walk the streets spitting 97% of this shiit to 1 another/ the other 3% being held at goals)

superior contributor
My Affiliation: ...The 9 Gone Shine...

Postby MoNDaY » August 18th, 2010, 11:44 pm

Ahahahaha :lol:

fresh meat
My Affiliation: Nappyville USA

Postby ASH21 » September 20th, 2011, 6:35 pm

I heard this was legit

official contributor
My Affiliation: Angelo 4CH

Postby Angelo Krazy » September 20th, 2011, 9:41 pm

ASH21 wrote:I heard this was legit

:killself:

official contributor
My Affiliation: sssshhhhh

Postby backintheday » September 20th, 2011, 10:40 pm

It ain't that guys don't honor shit, but a lot of younger cats don't want to listen bout what it really means & don't really care because it ain't what they on at that second,... second... Fellas know how watered down that shit is and that anybody is able to get a lot of shit any time... So why draw off it when you trying to screen somebody?... If guys is smart they not going to use anything on the internet to screen people... I've said it before, I ain't believing nobody bout nothing if it online anywhere, lit, chiefs, hoods, beef... whatever it may be.... I'm finto use other tools that lit and the internet guys don't know bout, shit you only know by going through them motions... those are the only sacred things fellas have left these days to weed out the fake.

official contributor

Postby backintheday » September 21st, 2011, 12:36 pm

& I guarantee at least half that shit above is fake.

lightweight contributor
My Affiliation: Inactive

Postby BromanC » December 8th, 2011, 2:55 pm

That shit whack as hell & made up as phuk!!! This internet lit is gone get y'all cats reciting it, head smashed N!!! LOL... :lol: :lol: :lol:

fresh meat
My Affiliation: Neutral

Postby 212212UVLN » December 15th, 2011, 11:13 pm

dis mutha fucka posts shit like dis nigga we stay ghost yall dont know shit about UVLN stay mighty to all my real lords

official contributor
My Affiliation: MBAUVLN MKK YLODK LRZK IGK

Postby lordmellimelmbauvln » December 16th, 2011, 7:25 pm

THAT LIT FAKE AS HELL AND ALL YALL NIGGAS WHO AINT LORDS SAYIN WE AINT UNITED :killself:

lightweight contributor

Postby BromanC » December 18th, 2011, 2:09 pm

ASH21 wrote:I heard this was legit

:lmao: :facepalm: :killself:

fresh meat

Postby STR8MTOWN74 » February 1st, 2012, 2:26 am

DAT SHIT REAL ITS CRETEMOB, CVL LIT AINT IT G...

lightweight contributor

Postby BromanC » February 1st, 2012, 10:59 am

STR8MTOWN74 wrote:DAT SHIT REAL ITS CRETEMOB, CVL LIT AINT IT G...

We got another 1 :lmao: :killself:

official contributor
My Affiliation: yall niggas lame

Postby 662$bangeR » February 2nd, 2012, 1:20 am

Well i guess im a vice lord now lol

fresh meat

Postby HowItIs » February 3rd, 2012, 6:54 am

Pssssst... Hey guys! You know the code you live by?? You know, the "lit".

Nobody lives according to that shit. That shit's like the bible. They wanna talk about living by the "code" but no one follows it. Otherwise you'd be getting your ass beet evertime you showed up buzzed in the hood. Or when you did you dirt there.

Wake the fuck up.

official contributor

Postby lordmellimelmbauvln » February 3rd, 2012, 5:25 pm

HOW BOUT NO NIGGA IT NOWRER IN OUR SHIT DOES IT SAYS NOT TO SMOKE WEED THAT WHITE SHIT A DIFF STORY BUT THAT LIT STILL FAKE AS HELL

lightweight contributor

Postby BangbangD » February 3rd, 2012, 5:37 pm

WOW NGA
SO YOU A LORD HUH??
N YOU JUS GONE POST YO LIT UP ON THE INTERNET HUH

WOW

lightweight contributor

Postby BangbangD » February 3rd, 2012, 5:40 pm

FAKE ASS NIGGAS ON DIS BITCH HUH

official contributor

Postby lordmellimelmbauvln » February 4th, 2012, 2:24 am

WWTF U TALKIN BOUT I DIDNT POST SHIT DUMNASS AND THE NIGGA WHO DID NAMED LOUIE G SI HOW U GET VL OUT OF IT SMH :wtf2: :wtf:

fresh meat
My Affiliation: 992212IIVLDUB

Postby lord5pyda » March 29th, 2012, 8:52 pm

vice lord lit ... dat shit fake lol hahaha who posted dat shit ...i bet bogus niggas out there spitten dat shit :lol: :lol:

lightweight contributor
My Affiliation: ALKN Crown town born C'VILLE RAISED

Postby C'VILLEALK » March 30th, 2012, 12:41 am

Thats fucked up. Some of it looks familiar to me but i aint no lord so i wouldn't know how up to date or real it is. But i know a lot of niggas gettin fucked up or worse over this shit. A complete no body can know a gangs lit but still get found a fake.

official contributor

Postby cookcounty » March 30th, 2012, 6:19 pm

That's lit, it might not ne in sequential order but its lit

official contributor

Postby backintheday » March 30th, 2012, 11:00 pm

there 4-5 real ass things in there, still ain't worded 100 though, the rest is mostly alot of bullshit though...

I don't know too many guys that draw off lit like that though, cause it ain't hard to find or piece together... I said it above and awhile back, I'll say that shit again... there alot of motions and other shit guys finto ask about outside of lit... what and how you answer that shit and how you stand on square will dictate if guys accept someone or not...

Almost everything in Lords lit have background or reasoning to it outside the lit itself... words, specific sentences, order in which they're said all are important. Thats why you supposed to learn it by mouth from someone...

Next