WHAT IS A.I.G.D WITH A 7 KROWN???

User avatar
MoNDaY
og
og
Posts: 12214
Joined: June 19th, 2009, 5:32 pm
Region: South
Affiliation: ...The 9 Gone Shine...
Location: Where Everybody On That Bullshit, Nigga...
Contact:

Re: WHAT IS A.I.G.D WITH A 7 KROWN???

Post by MoNDaY » November 26th, 2009, 3:59 am

It's AIG Though, Nigga.....

Not AIGD....NO Disciple In They Name.....Just AIG.....They Came In The Door As Hoover G's....Not Disciples Under King David....Don't Know WTF Them Niggaz Are Now Though....I Ain't From The Chi & Don't Encounter Any So It's Not My Prob.....Regardless They A Latin/Hispanic Mob & They Official So U Probably Don't Wanna Be Openly Disrespectin' Them Niggaz Off The Net & Thinkin' Niggaz Gone Let That Shit Ride..... :lol:



User avatar
NiTo333
underboss
underboss
Posts: 922
Joined: February 27th, 2009, 4:47 pm
Location: Miami EOOOE City

Re: WHAT IS A.I.G.D WITH A 7 KROWN???

Post by NiTo333 » November 26th, 2009, 5:36 pm

theUnkown1 wrote:
LOL FUNNY THING SOME OF THOSE ARE MIAMI PICS..
YEAH OK THE ORIGINAL GANG IS IN CHICAGO PIMP...... AND I THINK YOUR MISTAKEN SEE THEM NIGGAS IN THE PICS THROWING DOWN LATIN EAGLES THE MLD AND LATIN KINGS AND DRAGONS SIGNGS DOWN ALL THOSE GANGS ARE FROM THE CHI AND THEY RIGHT NEXT TO THE A.I.G HOODS THOSE GANGS ARE AT WAR WITH THE I.G AND I DOUBT THERES LATIN EAGLES OR DRAGONS AND MLDS IN MIAMI ANYWAYS DONT MATTER WERE THE PICS FROM JUST LETTING DUDE WHO MADE THIS THREAD KNOW WHO IS A.I.G GANG CAUSE HE ASKED



NA I AINT SAY ALL OF EM JUST 2 .... BUT THE I.G DOWN HERE HAVE A STRONG INFLUENCE FROM THE CHI..
AND YOU BE SUPRISE WHAT GANGS ARE IN MIAMI. :lol:

BUT I FEEL YOU.

haitianfrombk
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1041
Joined: October 9th, 2009, 1:59 pm
Location: BROOKLYN , NYC TWO FIRST THE BUSH N RUTLAND B VILLE

Re: WHAT IS A.I.G.D WITH A 7 KROWN???

Post by haitianfrombk » November 26th, 2009, 6:49 pm

NiTo333 wrote:
theUnkown1 wrote:
LOL FUNNY THING SOME OF THOSE ARE MIAMI PICS..
YEAH OK THE ORIGINAL GANG IS IN CHICAGO PIMP...... AND I THINK YOUR MISTAKEN SEE THEM NIGGAS IN THE PICS THROWING DOWN LATIN EAGLES THE MLD AND LATIN KINGS AND DRAGONS SIGNGS DOWN ALL THOSE GANGS ARE FROM THE CHI AND THEY RIGHT NEXT TO THE A.I.G HOODS THOSE GANGS ARE AT WAR WITH THE I.G AND I DOUBT THERES LATIN EAGLES OR DRAGONS AND MLDS IN MIAMI ANYWAYS DONT MATTER WERE THE PICS FROM JUST LETTING DUDE WHO MADE THIS THREAD KNOW WHO IS A.I.G GANG CAUSE HE ASKED



NA I AINT SAY ALL OF EM JUST 2 .... BUT THE I.G DOWN HERE HAVE A STRONG INFLUENCE FROM THE CHI..
AND YOU BE SUPRISE WHAT GANGS ARE IN MIAMI. :lol:

BUT I FEEL YOU.


was good nito

User avatar
Bo,P-Funk
prospect
Posts: 69
Joined: November 23rd, 2009, 1:56 pm

Re: WHAT IS A.I.G.D WITH A 7 KROWN???

Post by Bo,P-Funk » November 26th, 2009, 7:11 pm

MoNDaY BLaKK wrote:It's AIG Though, Nigga.....

Not AIGD....NO Disciple In They Name.....Just AIG.....They Came In The Door As Hoover G's....Not Disciples Under King David....Don't Know WTF Them Niggaz Are Now Though....I Ain't From The Chi & Don't Encounter Any So It's Not My Prob.....Regardless They A Latin/Hispanic Mob & They Official So U Probably Don't Wanna Be Openly Disrespectin' Them Niggaz Off The Net & Thinkin' Niggaz Gone Let That Shit Ride..... :lol:



I AINT DISRESPECTIN... I JUST AINT NEVA HEARD OF THEM... ESPECIALLY IN THE BAMA.... AND THEM DUDES SAID THEY WAS DISCIPLES DOWN HEAR.... I JUST WANTED 2 KNO

User avatar
DADE DEVIL KKRAZY
boss
boss
Posts: 2965
Joined: August 3rd, 2009, 8:41 pm
Region: South
Affiliation: IGSDN REPPIN FOR THEM HIALEAH INSANE GARDEN Dz
Location: DADE NI666AZ GO THE HARDEST IN LIL HAVANA WE GOT NI666AZ CHOPPIN HEADS OFF THEM FUCK BOIz
Contact:

Re: WHAT IS A.I.G.D WITH A 7 KROWN???

Post by DADE DEVIL KKRAZY » November 26th, 2009, 9:47 pm

Bo,P-Funk wrote:
MoNDaY BLaKK wrote:It's AIG Though, Nigga.....

Not AIGD....NO Disciple In They Name.....Just AIG.....They Came In The Door As Hoover G's....Not Disciples Under King David....Don't Know WTF Them Niggaz Are Now Though....I Ain't From The Chi & Don't Encounter Any So It's Not My Prob.....Regardless They A Latin/Hispanic Mob & They Official So U Probably Don't Wanna Be Openly Disrespectin' Them Niggaz Off The Net & Thinkin' Niggaz Gone Let That Shit Ride..... :lol:



I AINT DISRESPECTIN... I JUST AINT NEVA HEARD OF THEM... ESPECIALLY IN THE BAMA.... AND THEM DUDES SAID THEY WAS DISCIPLES DOWN HEAR.... I JUST WANTED 2 KNO




fuck what you know ni66a

User avatar
thechosenone
captain
captain
Posts: 441
Joined: January 23rd, 2009, 12:58 pm

Re: WHAT IS A.I.G.D WITH A 7 KROWN???

Post by thechosenone » November 27th, 2009, 12:01 am

IGSDN-IS-ON-THAT-HOOD-SHIT wrote:
Bo,P-Funk wrote:
MoNDaY BLaKK wrote:It's AIG Though, Nigga.....

Not AIGD....NO Disciple In They Name.....Just AIG.....They Came In The Door As Hoover G's....Not Disciples Under King David....Don't Know WTF Them Niggaz Are Now Though....I Ain't From The Chi & Don't Encounter Any So It's Not My Prob.....Regardless They A Latin/Hispanic Mob & They Official So U Probably Don't Wanna Be Openly Disrespectin' Them Niggaz Off The Net & Thinkin' Niggaz Gone Let That Shit Ride..... :lol:



I AINT DISRESPECTIN... I JUST AINT NEVA HEARD OF THEM... ESPECIALLY IN THE BAMA.... AND THEM DUDES SAID THEY WAS DISCIPLES DOWN HEAR.... I JUST WANTED 2 KNO




f*ck what you know ni66a


goddamn this nigga be goin HARD on niggas. the nigg even said "no disrespect"

and igsdonthathoodshit still came at em wit that "fuck what you know nigga"

:lol: :lol: :lol:
this nigga wild as fuck
i bet he one of them hothead niggas that other niggas in the deck gotta stop from doin violent shit for no reason.
"nigga I swear to GOD that bitch gave me 2 fives back in change!!! I WANTED A TEN DOLLA BILL NOT TWO FIVES!!!! i'm finna KILL this bitch"

"yo calm down nigga, she aint mean nothin by it" :lmao:

User avatar
DADE DEVIL KKRAZY
boss
boss
Posts: 2965
Joined: August 3rd, 2009, 8:41 pm
Region: South
Affiliation: IGSDN REPPIN FOR THEM HIALEAH INSANE GARDEN Dz
Location: DADE NI666AZ GO THE HARDEST IN LIL HAVANA WE GOT NI666AZ CHOPPIN HEADS OFF THEM FUCK BOIz
Contact:

Re: WHAT IS A.I.G.D WITH A 7 KROWN???

Post by DADE DEVIL KKRAZY » November 27th, 2009, 12:42 am

thechosenone wrote:
IGSDN-IS-ON-THAT-HOOD-SHIT wrote:
Bo,P-Funk wrote:
MoNDaY BLaKK wrote:It's AIG Though, Nigga.....

Not AIGD....NO Disciple In They Name.....Just AIG.....They Came In The Door As Hoover G's....Not Disciples Under King David....Don't Know WTF Them Niggaz Are Now Though....I Ain't From The Chi & Don't Encounter Any So It's Not My Prob.....Regardless They A Latin/Hispanic Mob & They Official So U Probably Don't Wanna Be Openly Disrespectin' Them Niggaz Off The Net & Thinkin' Niggaz Gone Let That Shit Ride..... :lol:



I AINT DISRESPECTIN... I JUST AINT NEVA HEARD OF THEM... ESPECIALLY IN THE BAMA.... AND THEM DUDES SAID THEY WAS DISCIPLES DOWN HEAR.... I JUST WANTED 2 KNO











f*ck what you know ni66a


goddamn this nigga be goin HARD on niggas. the nigg even said "no disrespect"

and igsdonthathoodshit still came at em wit that "f*ck what you know nigga"

:lol: :lol: :lol:
this nigga wild as f*ck
i bet he one of them hothead niggas that other niggas in the deck gotta stop from doin violent sh*t for no reason.
"nigga I swear to GOD that bitch gave me 2 fives back in change!!! I WANTED A TEN DOLLA BILL NOT TWO FIVES!!!! i'm finna KILL this bitch"

"yo calm down nigga, she aint mean nothin by it" :lmao:








:lmao: :lmao:

DevilCiTYFolks
fresh meat
Posts: 10
Joined: November 29th, 2009, 2:47 pm
Contact:

Re: WHAT IS A.I.G.D WITH A 7 KROWN???

Post by DevilCiTYFolks » December 4th, 2009, 1:27 am

Yeah some of those IGs are from miami in allapatta and some pics are from chicago....and yeah there has been Latin eagles in miami...Insane spanish cobras,,,MLDs YLOs SGD,,,SCRz ,,SDz GDz

DevilCiTYFolks
fresh meat
Posts: 10
Joined: November 29th, 2009, 2:47 pm
Contact:

Re: WHAT IS A.I.G.D WITH A 7 KROWN???

Post by DevilCiTYFolks » December 4th, 2009, 1:27 am

Yeah some of those IGs are from miami in allapatta and some pics are from chicago....and yeah there has been Latin eagles in miami...Insane spanish cobras,,,MLDs YLOs SGD,,,SCRz ,,SDz GDz

DevilCiTYFolks
fresh meat
Posts: 10
Joined: November 29th, 2009, 2:47 pm
Contact:

Re: WHAT IS A.I.G.D WITH A 7 KROWN???

Post by DevilCiTYFolks » December 4th, 2009, 1:27 am

Yeah some of those IGs are from miami in allapatta and some pics are from chicago....and yeah there has been Latin eagles in miami...Insane spanish cobras,,,MLDs YLOs SGD,,,SCRz ,,SDz GDz

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather
Posts: 46816
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense
Location: Ny - bmore

Re: WHAT IS A.I.G.D WITH A 7 KROWN???

Post by Quiet-Q » December 4th, 2009, 11:10 am

yah got alittle roster jumping off down there in florida thats what it is

User avatar
NiTo333
underboss
underboss
Posts: 922
Joined: February 27th, 2009, 4:47 pm
Location: Miami EOOOE City

Re: WHAT IS A.I.G.D WITH A 7 KROWN???

Post by NiTo333 » December 4th, 2009, 1:18 pm

YEAH MIAMI GOT MAIN CHI-FOLKS,
I AINT REALLY HEAR BOUT 5 RIDERS BESIDES KING AND DICKRIDING BLOODS AND LIKE TWO LORDS:lol: IDK WHY JUST PSTONES,HUSTLERS,ETC....HAVENT MADE A PRESSENCE DOWN SOUTH.

X5
general
general
Posts: 790
Joined: July 29th, 2009, 7:47 pm
Region: North East
Location: n01d.com

Re: WHAT IS A.I.G.D WITH A 7 KROWN???

Post by X5 » December 11th, 2009, 7:25 pm

NiTo333 wrote:YEAH MIAMI GOT MAIN CHI-FOLKS,
I AINT REALLY HEAR BOUT 5 RIDERS BESIDES KING AND DICKRIDING BLOODS AND LIKE TWO LORDS:lol: IDK WHY JUST PSTONES,HUSTLERS,ETC....HAVENT MADE A PRESSENCE DOWN SOUTH.



stone i knw tried but idk wht happend 2 thm. n lords like i knw mivl's n tvl's be down ther but i really aint been bakk dere in a min.

User avatar
NiTo333
underboss
underboss
Posts: 922
Joined: February 27th, 2009, 4:47 pm
Location: Miami EOOOE City

Re: WHAT IS A.I.G.D WITH A 7 KROWN???

Post by NiTo333 » December 12th, 2009, 12:08 pm

TWO BE HONEST I ONLY MET 2 LORDS, ONE I HEARD ABOUT WAS CLAIMING BUT THEN HE STARTED RIDDING BLOOD ??? AND THE SECOND ONE TAT TOLD ME HE WAS LORDD DIDNT BUY ME HE WAS A YOUNG CAT AND WAS TRYING TO GET DOWN WITH ANOTHER CREW SO I FIGURED NAAAAAAAAAAAH HIS FRONTING ...

X5
general
general
Posts: 790
Joined: July 29th, 2009, 7:47 pm
Region: North East
Location: n01d.com

Re: WHAT IS A.I.G.D WITH A 7 KROWN???

Post by X5 » December 13th, 2009, 3:32 pm

NiTo333 wrote:TWO BE HONEST I ONLY MET 2 LORDS, ONE I HEARD ABOUT WAS CLAIMING BUT THEN HE STARTED RIDDING BLOOD ??? AND THE SECOND ONE TAT TOLD ME HE WAS LORDD DIDNT BUY ME HE WAS A YOUNG CAT AND WAS TRYING TO GET DOWN WITH ANOTHER CREW SO I FIGURED NAAAAAAAAAAAH HIS FRONTING ...


my kuzzin told me they all hybridin wit bl5Xds

devil's playground
fresh meat
Posts: 28
Joined: January 14th, 2010, 6:49 pm
Location: North Miami Land of The Lost

Re: WHAT IS A.I.G.D WITH A 7 KROWN???

Post by devil's playground » January 14th, 2010, 7:20 pm

ok there no suck thing as an a.i.g.d which would be almighty imperial gangster disciples there is how ever the i.g's imperial gangsters now almighty imperial gangster nation the wear black and pink yes is true they do have a 7 point crown yes and they do the pink panther as their maskcot too they been around for years they from chicago original folks they aint fake that specific group i dont doubt cuz ig's never had the name disciples to theirs but they is folks and now days the beef wit some d's like maniacs and sgd's

User avatar
DADE DEVIL KKRAZY
boss
boss
Posts: 2965
Joined: August 3rd, 2009, 8:41 pm
Region: South
Affiliation: IGSDN REPPIN FOR THEM HIALEAH INSANE GARDEN Dz
Location: DADE NI666AZ GO THE HARDEST IN LIL HAVANA WE GOT NI666AZ CHOPPIN HEADS OFF THEM FUCK BOIz
Contact:

Re: WHAT IS A.I.G.D WITH A 7 KROWN???

Post by DADE DEVIL KKRAZY » January 19th, 2010, 7:46 pm

devil's playground wrote:ok there no suck thing as an a.i.g.d which would be almighty imperial gangster disciples there is how ever the i.g's imperial gangsters now almighty imperial gangster nation the wear black and pink yes is true they do have a 7 point crown yes and they do the pink panther as their maskcot too they been around for years they from chicago original folks they aint fake that specific group i dont doubt cuz ig's never had the name disciples to theirs but they is folks and now days the beef wit some d's like maniacs and sgd's








WHAT IT D LIKE YOUNG D AMOR DE DIABLO

lil9trey
fresh meat
Posts: 7
Joined: January 18th, 2010, 8:32 am

Re: WHAT IS A.I.G.D WITH A 7 KROWN???

Post by lil9trey » January 20th, 2010, 12:01 am

Bo,P-Funk wrote:I NEVA HEARD OF THIS SHIT BUT ALL OF A SUDDEN I SEE NIGGAS WIT PINK FLAGS AND THEY SYMBOL IS A PINK PANTHER... PLEASE INFORM ME OF WHERE THEY GET A 7 POINT KROWN AND HOW THEY GET UNDER THE GD'S

that'5 the imperial gansters and they from chi-town, they under the folk nation, at least that's what my sources are telling me, and yes dem nigga5 do have da nerve to rock pink flags, and go by the pink panther..........all I ckan 5ay i5:only da fuckin folk nation, but yet dem pu55y a55 GD's wanna hate on blood5 in Georgia :shoot:

User avatar
MoNDaY
og
og
Posts: 12214
Joined: June 19th, 2009, 5:32 pm
Region: South
Affiliation: ...The 9 Gone Shine...
Location: Where Everybody On That Bullshit, Nigga...
Contact:

Re: WHAT IS A.I.G.D WITH A 7 KROWN???

Post by MoNDaY » January 20th, 2010, 12:41 am

Stop Finballin' Then, Bitch.... :lol:

User avatar
NiTo333
underboss
underboss
Posts: 922
Joined: February 27th, 2009, 4:47 pm
Location: Miami EOOOE City

Re: WHAT IS A.I.G.D WITH A 7 KROWN???

Post by NiTo333 » January 20th, 2010, 12:33 pm

:lol:

Skrappy Du 197
fresh meat
Posts: 2
Joined: July 13th, 2017, 4:19 pm
Region: South
Affiliation: Almighty Imperial Gangster Nation

Re: WHAT IS A.I.G.D WITH A 7 KROWN???

Post by Skrappy Du 197 » July 13th, 2017, 4:28 pm

Ayy yall nikkas stupid that pinkk flag rokk hard in miami they a real set sanctioned outta chitown dont trip on my Folkks this Pinkk n Blakk go hard Amor del Gangster

Skrappy Du 197
fresh meat
Posts: 2
Joined: July 13th, 2017, 4:19 pm
Region: South
Affiliation: Almighty Imperial Gangster Nation

Re: WHAT IS A.I.G.D WITH A 7 KROWN???

Post by Skrappy Du 197 » July 13th, 2017, 4:31 pm

Ayy yall nikkas stupid that pinkk flag rokk hard in miami they a real set sanctioned outta chitown dont trip on my Folkks this Pinkk n Blakk go hard Amor del Gangster

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Are p, Danieldit, ezareepov and 38 guests