9 Trey In NJ

Jerzy Piff
underboss
underboss

9 Trey In NJ

Post by Jerzy Piff » September 9th, 2009, 3:07 pm

how many 9 treys popping up round ya way, cuz they always been in my hood but most niggaz was beven. but now im started 2 here bout jerzy niggaz going 2 staten island or qu coming home under OG DIABLO repping they **** over here. they dont even gotta shoot the 31 to get down if they wuz beven. they just gotta get they paperwork right. any of this happen round y'all way.

MOBtainin
underboss
underboss

Re: 9 Trey In NJ

Post by MOBtainin » September 9th, 2009, 3:14 pm

Lol.. Naa i haven't heard no shit like that.. I know I done seen 7 Niggas force 9-3 or 9 Trey niggaz switch

Jerzy Piff
underboss
underboss

Post by Jerzy Piff » September 9th, 2009, 4:10 pm

MOBtainin wrote:I know I done seen 7 Niggas force 9-3 or 9 Trey niggaz switch

what you mean beven niggaz making 9 trey niggaz go under beven. back in like 05 or 06 my 9 trey nigga from ny moved down here and he flipped to beven, but i think he g-5hyne now. lol. but yea im seeing some beven niggaz going to ny if they cant find some local 9 trey dukes. seems like they either flip back to ny 9-trey or some cally blood type shit.

B***ZLOC
underboss
underboss

Post by B***ZLOC » September 9th, 2009, 4:51 pm

OUTHERE IN BK DAT 9 TREY N G SHINE SHIT FELL OFF SUMTIN HARD IT'S EITHER NICCAS FLIPPED TO BRIM OR SUM CALI SHIT OR NICCAS TURNED LOC............

Jerzy Piff
underboss
underboss

Post by Jerzy Piff » September 9th, 2009, 4:58 pm

^^ dam i woulda never seen a 9 trey in new york flipping over to loc, but hey guess it depends on the situation

J-R_RiDa
underboss
underboss

Post by J-R_RiDa » September 9th, 2009, 5:28 pm

yea beven homies are trying to force other tecks under under the duke line, they were successful in paterson and in passaic but the head bussa's are standing strong and refusing to switch

B***ZLOC
underboss
underboss

Post by B***ZLOC » September 9th, 2009, 5:48 pm

Jerzy Piff wrote:^^ dam i woulda never seen a 9 trey in new york flipping over to loc, but hey guess it depends on the situation

JUS DA SAME WAY AS LOC NICCAS FLIP TO BKLOOD ON DA ISLAND..........

Jerzy Piff
underboss
underboss

Post by Jerzy Piff » September 9th, 2009, 6:09 pm

J-R_RiDa wrote:yea beven homies are trying to force other tecks under under the duke line, they were successful in paterson and in passaic but the head bussa's are standing strong and refusing to switch

but are they still doing that, cuz once a few of dukes found out bout not being blood they went to ny looking to be "official" red dawgs

J-R_RiDa
underboss
underboss

Post by J-R_RiDa » September 9th, 2009, 6:18 pm

Jerzy Piff wrote:cuz once a few of dukes found out bout not being blood they went to ny looking to be "official" red dawgs

alot of people are confused about the beven movement. D*K* changed the name for a reason, not to be different or defiant but he did it help jerzy tecks well thats at least how it was intended to be. but i dunno about them dukes running back to ny, cause when they get into beef in nj where will they Ny tecks be??? still in ny while they getting smashed out in nj.....

Jerzy Piff
underboss
underboss

Post by Jerzy Piff » September 9th, 2009, 6:32 pm

J-R_RiDa wrote:
Jerzy Piff wrote:cuz once a few of dukes found out bout not being blood they went to ny looking to be "official" red dawgs

alot of people are confused about the beven movement. D*K* changed the name for a reason, not to be different or defiant but he did it help jerzy tecks well thats at least how it was intended to be. but i dunno about them dukes running back to ny, cause when they get into beef in nj where will they Ny tecks be??? still in ny while they getting smashed out in nj.....

das true i wouldn't try n get down when niggaz over there and cant do shit if i get bodied. i wonder how many 9 treys (not bevens) are in jerzy. i no a few but not to many. who no's maybe it'll change, probably not though

XxX
boss
boss

Post by XxX » September 9th, 2009, 6:44 pm

dreloc6 wrote:OUTHERE IN BK DAT 9 TREY N G SHINE sh*t FELL OFF SUMTIN HARD IT'S EITHER NICCAS FLIPPED TO BRIM OR SUM CALI sh*t OR NICCAS TURNED LOC............

:lol: ... No Loyalty, Jumpin Dick To Dick.

85NawF
prince
prince

Post by 85NawF » September 9th, 2009, 6:57 pm

XxX wrote:
dreloc6 wrote:OUTHERE IN BK DAT 9 TREY N G SHINE sh*t FELL OFF SUMTIN HARD IT'S EITHER NICCAS FLIPPED TO BRIM OR SUM CALI sh*t OR NICCAS TURNED LOC............

:lol: ... No Loyalty, Jumpin d*ck To d*ck.

u rappin prostituted u jump click from click

XxX
boss
boss

Post by XxX » September 9th, 2009, 7:34 pm

ScrillaMayne404 wrote:
XxX wrote:

:lol: ... No Loyalty, Jumpin d*ck To d*ck.

u rappin prostituted u jump click from click

:lol: , Classic Diss. One OF The Best.

MOBtainin
underboss
underboss

Post by MOBtainin » September 9th, 2009, 9:03 pm

J-R_RiDa wrote:

Exactly..

ckakeaholick
fresh meat

Post by ckakeaholick » September 9th, 2009, 10:22 pm

i aint never heard n.t.g niggas switchn 2 no hardback u wyllen , if they switch 2 anything dey switchin 2 milla or smg^

MOBtainin
underboss
underboss

Post by MOBtainin » September 9th, 2009, 11:26 pm

I done seen ntg accept fiends, snitches, and krabs

ckakeaholick
fresh meat

Post by ckakeaholick » September 9th, 2009, 11:33 pm

MOBtainin wrote:I done seen ntg accept fiends, snitches, and krabs

were @. n hol up waht set hasnt let a lock nigga get down ? name 1 u cant niggas switchin sets erywere like they change they clothes. n waht feens get down u wyllen, but its da hood ery know a feen i doubt they let them bum home . snitches naaa neva tht they 0* snitches :behead: on sight

SOUTH SIDE SWERV
oog
oog

Post by SOUTH SIDE SWERV » September 10th, 2009, 2:03 pm

Jerzy Piff wrote:how many 9 treys popping up round ya way, cuz they always been in my hood but most niggaz was beven. but now im started 2 here bout jerzy niggaz going 2 staten island or qu coming home under OG DIABLO repping they **** over here. they dont even gotta shoot the 31 to get down if they wuz beven. they just gotta get they paperwork right. any of this happen round y'all way.

I DON'T KNOW ONE BEVEN HOMIE WHO DIDN'T GET IN THE BIRCLE BUDDY...NEVER EVEN HEARD OF THAT

Jerzy Piff wrote:what you mean beven niggaz making 9 trey niggaz go under beven. back in like 05 or 06 my 9 trey nigga from ny moved down here and he flipped to beven, but i think he g-5hyne now. lol. but yea im seeing some beven niggaz going to ny if they cant find some local 9 trey dukes. seems like they either flip back to ny 9-trey or some cally blood type sh*t.

1) IN 05-06 7*93 WASN'T EVEN AROUND YET...
2) 7 HOMIES AINT WELCOMED IN NY...THEY SPIT 7 KNOWLEDGE & THEY LINE UP STOPS @ "BIG DAVE"...

J-R_RiDa wrote:yea beven homies are trying to force other tecks under under the duke line, they were successful in paterson and in passaic but the head bussa's are standing strong and refusing to switch

BEVEN AINT EVEN GOTTA FORCE N!GGAZ TO SWITCH UP, N!GGAZ IS WILLFULLY JOINING THE DAMUVMENT...& ALL THEM HB'S DON'T BE WANTIN STATIC WHEN THEY SEE BEVEN...THEY OUTNUMBERED LIKE 20-1

Jerzy Piff wrote: i wonder how many 9 treys (not bevens) are in jerzy. i no a few but not to many. who no's maybe it'll change, probably not though

IT DON'T SEEM TO BE MANY LEFT IN THE STREETS...EVERY N!GGA I RUN INTO SEEM TO BE BEVEN NOWADAYS...THEM OTHER TEcK LINE-UPS IN JERZEY IS LOSING THEY SOLDIERS TO BEVEN...ASK "DOUBLE R" LOL...

MOBtainin wrote:I done seen ntg accept krabs

YEAH GRAPES & BEVENS HAVE SWITCHED MEMBERS ON SOME MARKETPLACE SWAP MEET SH!T...

J-R_RiDa
underboss
underboss

Post by J-R_RiDa » September 10th, 2009, 2:21 pm

[quote="DIXIE NORMOUS"]BEVEN AINT EVEN GOTTA FORCE N!GGAZ TO SWITCH UP, N!GGAZ IS WILLFULLY JOINING THE DAMUVMENT...& ALL THEM HB'S DON'T BE WANTIN STATIC WHEN THEY SEE BEVEN...THEY OUTNUMBERED LIKE 20-1quote]

i didn't mean mean they were forcing ppl to be blood, didn't the avon bevens go to passaic and/or paterson and make the tecks get on the beven movement or was that a rumor?????

SOUTH SIDE SWERV
oog
oog

Post by SOUTH SIDE SWERV » September 10th, 2009, 2:43 pm

THEY WAS ALREADY BANGIN BEVEN UP THERE BUT THEY SUPERIORS AINT HAVE EM MOVIN RITE...SO THE AVON HOMIES WENT UP THERE TO TURN SH!T UP A LIL BIT...THE KID "POPOFF793" IS A PASSAIC BEVEN HOMIE...HE WAS SAYIN THEY WAS MAKIN SOME OF THEM BEVEN N!GGAZ UP THERE CATCH A FRESH 31 3 TIMES (YOU ADD THAT UP)...

eastside93
fresh meat

Post by eastside93 » September 10th, 2009, 2:54 pm

J-R_RiDa wrote:
DIXIE NORMOUS wrote:BEVEN AINT EVEN GOTTA FORCE N!GGAZ TO SWITCH UP, N!GGAZ IS WILLFULLY JOINING THE DAMUVMENT...& ALL THEM HB'S DON'T BE WANTIN STATIC WHEN THEY SEE BEVEN...THEY OUTNUMBERED LIKE 20-1quote]

i didn't mean mean they were forcing ppl to be blood, didn't the avon bevens go to passaic and/or paterson and make the tecks get on the beven movement or was that a rumor?????

i dont live in passaic county but i dont think dats true because dats where my line-up come from

hillside beehive

SOUTH SIDE SWERV
oog
oog

Post by SOUTH SIDE SWERV » September 10th, 2009, 2:58 pm

IT'S A KNOWN FACT THAT BEEHIVES UP YA WAY IS COOL WIT BEVENS THOUGH...

J-R_RiDa
underboss
underboss

Post by J-R_RiDa » September 10th, 2009, 3:29 pm

DIXIE NORMOUS wrote:THEY WAS ALREADY BANGIN BEVEN UP THERE BUT THEY SUPERIORS AINT HAVE EM MOVIN RITE...SO THE AVON HOMIES WENT UP THERE TO TURN SH!T UP A LIL BIT...THE KID "POPOFF793" IS A PASSAIC BEVEN HOMIE...HE WAS SAYIN THEY WAS MAKIN SOME OF THEM BEVEN N!GGAZ UP THERE CATCH A FRESH 31 3 TIMES (YOU ADD THAT UP)...

oh iight thanks for clearing that up, but 3 31's thats hard but imagine seeing a nigga get 3 min. for everytime time he called his big homies girl a bitch. the nigga was going in on her "bitch this" and "bitch that" for like 30 mins not knowing who she was. add that shit up lol

SOUTH SIDE SWERV
oog
oog

Post by SOUTH SIDE SWERV » September 10th, 2009, 3:35 pm

J-R_RiDa wrote: oh iight thanks for clearing that up, but 3 31's thats hard but imagine seeing a nigga get 3 min. for everytime time he called his big homies girl a bitch. the nigga was going in on her "bitch this" and "bitch that" for like 30 mins not knowing who she was. add that sh*t up lol

LMAO, SUCKS TO BE HIM!!!...I KNOW G.V.G TAKES THEM VIOLATIONS SERIOUS (WELL WHEN WEEZY-G WAS CAPO)...N!GGAZ WOULD GET DUFFED OUT FOR THE SIMPLEST SH!T...

& I SEEN MY 98 HOMIES GET COURTED IN, SH!T WAS BRUTAL BUT DO ABLE (IN MY OPINION)...I WENT HARDER PLEDGIN MY FRAT...

J-R_RiDa
underboss
underboss

Post by J-R_RiDa » September 10th, 2009, 3:44 pm

DIXIE NORMOUS wrote:
J-R_RiDa wrote: oh iight thanks for clearing that up, but 3 31's thats hard but imagine seeing a nigga get 3 min. for everytime time he called his big homies girl a bitch. the nigga was going in on her "bitch this" and "bitch that" for like 30 mins not knowing who she was. add that sh*t up lol

LMAO, SUCKS TO BE HIM!!!...I KNOW G.V.G TAKES THEM VIOLATIONS SERIOUS (WELL WHEN WEEZY-G WAS CAPO)...N!GGAZ WOULD GET DUFFED OUT FOR THE SIMPLEST SH!T...

& I SEEN MY 98 HOMIES GET COURTED IN, SH!T WAS BRUTAL BUT DO ABLE (IN MY OPINION)...I WENT HARDER PLEDGIN MY FRAT...

yea i seen a couple of grooves come home, me and my nigga l52ney t52n use to sneak behind Mt. Vernon and watch homies catch hardies and all that before he came home under 52