9 Trey In NJ

CLICK HERE TO SEE EXCLUSIVE HOOD HOES HACKED & EXPOSED!!!

official contributor

9 Trey In NJ

Postby Jerzy Piff » September 9th, 2009, 4:07 pm

how many 9 treys popping up round ya way, cuz they always been in my hood but most niggaz was beven. but now im started 2 here bout jerzy niggaz going 2 staten island or qu coming home under OG DIABLO repping they **** over here. they dont even gotta shoot the 31 to get down if they wuz beven. they just gotta get they paperwork right. any of this happen round y'all way.

official contributor
My Region: East Coast
My Affiliation: Eastside MOB Gang (EMG)

Re: 9 Trey In NJ

Postby MOBtainin » September 9th, 2009, 4:14 pm

Lol.. Naa i haven't heard no shit like that.. I know I done seen 7 Niggas force 9-3 or 9 Trey niggaz switch

official contributor

Postby Jerzy Piff » September 9th, 2009, 5:10 pm

MOBtainin wrote:I know I done seen 7 Niggas force 9-3 or 9 Trey niggaz switch

what you mean beven niggaz making 9 trey niggaz go under beven. back in like 05 or 06 my 9 trey nigga from ny moved down here and he flipped to beven, but i think he g-5hyne now. lol. but yea im seeing some beven niggaz going to ny if they cant find some local 9 trey dukes. seems like they either flip back to ny 9-trey or some cally blood type shit.

official contributor
My Affiliation: CRIP

Postby B***ZLOC » September 9th, 2009, 5:51 pm

OUTHERE IN BK DAT 9 TREY N G SHINE SHIT FELL OFF SUMTIN HARD IT'S EITHER NICCAS FLIPPED TO BRIM OR SUM CALI SHIT OR NICCAS TURNED LOC............

official contributor

Postby Jerzy Piff » September 9th, 2009, 5:58 pm

^^ dam i woulda never seen a 9 trey in new york flipping over to loc, but hey guess it depends on the situation

official contributor

Postby J-R_RiDa » September 9th, 2009, 6:28 pm

yea beven homies are trying to force other tecks under under the duke line, they were successful in paterson and in passaic but the head bussa's are standing strong and refusing to switch

official contributor
My Affiliation: CRIP

Postby B***ZLOC » September 9th, 2009, 6:48 pm

Jerzy Piff wrote:^^ dam i woulda never seen a 9 trey in new york flipping over to loc, but hey guess it depends on the situation

JUS DA SAME WAY AS LOC NICCAS FLIP TO BKLOOD ON DA ISLAND..........

official contributor

Postby Jerzy Piff » September 9th, 2009, 7:09 pm

J-R_RiDa wrote:yea beven homies are trying to force other tecks under under the duke line, they were successful in paterson and in passaic but the head bussa's are standing strong and refusing to switch

but are they still doing that, cuz once a few of dukes found out bout not being blood they went to ny looking to be "official" red dawgs

official contributor

Postby J-R_RiDa » September 9th, 2009, 7:18 pm

Jerzy Piff wrote:cuz once a few of dukes found out bout not being blood they went to ny looking to be "official" red dawgs

alot of people are confused about the beven movement. D*K* changed the name for a reason, not to be different or defiant but he did it help jerzy tecks well thats at least how it was intended to be. but i dunno about them dukes running back to ny, cause when they get into beef in nj where will they Ny tecks be??? still in ny while they getting smashed out in nj.....

official contributor

Postby Jerzy Piff » September 9th, 2009, 7:32 pm

J-R_RiDa wrote:
Jerzy Piff wrote:cuz once a few of dukes found out bout not being blood they went to ny looking to be "official" red dawgs

alot of people are confused about the beven movement. D*K* changed the name for a reason, not to be different or defiant but he did it help jerzy tecks well thats at least how it was intended to be. but i dunno about them dukes running back to ny, cause when they get into beef in nj where will they Ny tecks be??? still in ny while they getting smashed out in nj.....

das true i wouldn't try n get down when niggaz over there and cant do shit if i get bodied. i wonder how many 9 treys (not bevens) are in jerzy. i no a few but not to many. who no's maybe it'll change, probably not though

official contributor
My Region: Nationwide

Postby XxX » September 9th, 2009, 7:44 pm

dreloc6 wrote:OUTHERE IN BK DAT 9 TREY N G SHINE sh*t FELL OFF SUMTIN HARD IT'S EITHER NICCAS FLIPPED TO BRIM OR SUM CALI sh*t OR NICCAS TURNED LOC............

:lol: ... No Loyalty, Jumpin Dick To Dick.

heavyweight contributor
My Region: Down South
My Affiliation: Dopeboiiz & Robberz

Postby GawJaBoy404 » September 9th, 2009, 7:57 pm

XxX wrote:
dreloc6 wrote:OUTHERE IN BK DAT 9 TREY N G SHINE sh*t FELL OFF SUMTIN HARD IT'S EITHER NICCAS FLIPPED TO BRIM OR SUM CALI sh*t OR NICCAS TURNED LOC............

:lol: ... No Loyalty, Jumpin d*ck To d*ck.

u rappin prostituted u jump click from click

official contributor
My Region: Nationwide

Postby XxX » September 9th, 2009, 8:34 pm

ScrillaMayne404 wrote:
XxX wrote:

:lol: ... No Loyalty, Jumpin d*ck To d*ck.

u rappin prostituted u jump click from click

:lol: , Classic Diss. One OF The Best.

official contributor

Postby MOBtainin » September 9th, 2009, 10:03 pm

J-R_RiDa wrote:

Exactly..

fresh meat

Postby ckakeaholick » September 9th, 2009, 11:22 pm

i aint never heard n.t.g niggas switchn 2 no hardback u wyllen , if they switch 2 anything dey switchin 2 milla or smg^

official contributor

Postby MOBtainin » September 10th, 2009, 12:26 am

I done seen ntg accept fiends, snitches, and krabs

fresh meat

Postby ckakeaholick » September 10th, 2009, 12:33 am

MOBtainin wrote:I done seen ntg accept fiends, snitches, and krabs

were @. n hol up waht set hasnt let a lock nigga get down ? name 1 u cant niggas switchin sets erywere like they change they clothes. n waht feens get down u wyllen, but its da hood ery know a feen i doubt they let them bum home . snitches naaa neva tht they 0* snitches :behead: on sight

superior contributor
My Affiliation: NEUTRILLZ...

Postby SOUTH SIDE SWERV » September 10th, 2009, 3:03 pm

Jerzy Piff wrote:how many 9 treys popping up round ya way, cuz they always been in my hood but most niggaz was beven. but now im started 2 here bout jerzy niggaz going 2 staten island or qu coming home under OG DIABLO repping they **** over here. they dont even gotta shoot the 31 to get down if they wuz beven. they just gotta get they paperwork right. any of this happen round y'all way.

I DON'T KNOW ONE BEVEN HOMIE WHO DIDN'T GET IN THE BIRCLE BUDDY...NEVER EVEN HEARD OF THAT

Jerzy Piff wrote:what you mean beven niggaz making 9 trey niggaz go under beven. back in like 05 or 06 my 9 trey nigga from ny moved down here and he flipped to beven, but i think he g-5hyne now. lol. but yea im seeing some beven niggaz going to ny if they cant find some local 9 trey dukes. seems like they either flip back to ny 9-trey or some cally blood type sh*t.

1) IN 05-06 7*93 WASN'T EVEN AROUND YET...
2) 7 HOMIES AINT WELCOMED IN NY...THEY SPIT 7 KNOWLEDGE & THEY LINE UP STOPS @ "BIG DAVE"...

J-R_RiDa wrote:yea beven homies are trying to force other tecks under under the duke line, they were successful in paterson and in passaic but the head bussa's are standing strong and refusing to switch

BEVEN AINT EVEN GOTTA FORCE N!GGAZ TO SWITCH UP, N!GGAZ IS WILLFULLY JOINING THE DAMUVMENT...& ALL THEM HB'S DON'T BE WANTIN STATIC WHEN THEY SEE BEVEN...THEY OUTNUMBERED LIKE 20-1

Jerzy Piff wrote: i wonder how many 9 treys (not bevens) are in jerzy. i no a few but not to many. who no's maybe it'll change, probably not though

IT DON'T SEEM TO BE MANY LEFT IN THE STREETS...EVERY N!GGA I RUN INTO SEEM TO BE BEVEN NOWADAYS...THEM OTHER TEcK LINE-UPS IN JERZEY IS LOSING THEY SOLDIERS TO BEVEN...ASK "DOUBLE R" LOL...

MOBtainin wrote:I done seen ntg accept krabs

YEAH GRAPES & BEVENS HAVE SWITCHED MEMBERS ON SOME MARKETPLACE SWAP MEET SH!T...

official contributor

Postby J-R_RiDa » September 10th, 2009, 3:21 pm

[quote="DIXIE NORMOUS"]BEVEN AINT EVEN GOTTA FORCE N!GGAZ TO SWITCH UP, N!GGAZ IS WILLFULLY JOINING THE DAMUVMENT...& ALL THEM HB'S DON'T BE WANTIN STATIC WHEN THEY SEE BEVEN...THEY OUTNUMBERED LIKE 20-1quote]

i didn't mean mean they were forcing ppl to be blood, didn't the avon bevens go to passaic and/or paterson and make the tecks get on the beven movement or was that a rumor?????

superior contributor

Postby SOUTH SIDE SWERV » September 10th, 2009, 3:43 pm

THEY WAS ALREADY BANGIN BEVEN UP THERE BUT THEY SUPERIORS AINT HAVE EM MOVIN RITE...SO THE AVON HOMIES WENT UP THERE TO TURN SH!T UP A LIL BIT...THE KID "POPOFF793" IS A PASSAIC BEVEN HOMIE...HE WAS SAYIN THEY WAS MAKIN SOME OF THEM BEVEN N!GGAZ UP THERE CATCH A FRESH 31 3 TIMES (YOU ADD THAT UP)...

fresh meat

Postby eastside93 » September 10th, 2009, 3:54 pm

J-R_RiDa wrote:
DIXIE NORMOUS wrote:BEVEN AINT EVEN GOTTA FORCE N!GGAZ TO SWITCH UP, N!GGAZ IS WILLFULLY JOINING THE DAMUVMENT...& ALL THEM HB'S DON'T BE WANTIN STATIC WHEN THEY SEE BEVEN...THEY OUTNUMBERED LIKE 20-1quote]

i didn't mean mean they were forcing ppl to be blood, didn't the avon bevens go to passaic and/or paterson and make the tecks get on the beven movement or was that a rumor?????

i dont live in passaic county but i dont think dats true because dats where my line-up come from

hillside beehive

superior contributor

Postby SOUTH SIDE SWERV » September 10th, 2009, 3:58 pm

IT'S A KNOWN FACT THAT BEEHIVES UP YA WAY IS COOL WIT BEVENS THOUGH...

official contributor

Postby J-R_RiDa » September 10th, 2009, 4:29 pm

DIXIE NORMOUS wrote:THEY WAS ALREADY BANGIN BEVEN UP THERE BUT THEY SUPERIORS AINT HAVE EM MOVIN RITE...SO THE AVON HOMIES WENT UP THERE TO TURN SH!T UP A LIL BIT...THE KID "POPOFF793" IS A PASSAIC BEVEN HOMIE...HE WAS SAYIN THEY WAS MAKIN SOME OF THEM BEVEN N!GGAZ UP THERE CATCH A FRESH 31 3 TIMES (YOU ADD THAT UP)...

oh iight thanks for clearing that up, but 3 31's thats hard but imagine seeing a nigga get 3 min. for everytime time he called his big homies girl a bitch. the nigga was going in on her "bitch this" and "bitch that" for like 30 mins not knowing who she was. add that shit up lol

superior contributor

Postby SOUTH SIDE SWERV » September 10th, 2009, 4:35 pm

J-R_RiDa wrote: oh iight thanks for clearing that up, but 3 31's thats hard but imagine seeing a nigga get 3 min. for everytime time he called his big homies girl a bitch. the nigga was going in on her "bitch this" and "bitch that" for like 30 mins not knowing who she was. add that sh*t up lol

LMAO, SUCKS TO BE HIM!!!...I KNOW G.V.G TAKES THEM VIOLATIONS SERIOUS (WELL WHEN WEEZY-G WAS CAPO)...N!GGAZ WOULD GET DUFFED OUT FOR THE SIMPLEST SH!T...

& I SEEN MY 98 HOMIES GET COURTED IN, SH!T WAS BRUTAL BUT DO ABLE (IN MY OPINION)...I WENT HARDER PLEDGIN MY FRAT...

official contributor

Postby J-R_RiDa » September 10th, 2009, 4:44 pm

DIXIE NORMOUS wrote:
J-R_RiDa wrote: oh iight thanks for clearing that up, but 3 31's thats hard but imagine seeing a nigga get 3 min. for everytime time he called his big homies girl a bitch. the nigga was going in on her "bitch this" and "bitch that" for like 30 mins not knowing who she was. add that sh*t up lol

LMAO, SUCKS TO BE HIM!!!...I KNOW G.V.G TAKES THEM VIOLATIONS SERIOUS (WELL WHEN WEEZY-G WAS CAPO)...N!GGAZ WOULD GET DUFFED OUT FOR THE SIMPLEST SH!T...

& I SEEN MY 98 HOMIES GET COURTED IN, SH!T WAS BRUTAL BUT DO ABLE (IN MY OPINION)...I WENT HARDER PLEDGIN MY FRAT...

yea i seen a couple of grooves come home, me and my nigga l52ney t52n use to sneak behind Mt. Vernon and watch homies catch hardies and all that before he came home under 52

superior contributor

Postby SOUTH SIDE SWERV » September 10th, 2009, 4:52 pm

J-R_RiDa wrote: yea i seen a couple of grooves come home, me and my nigga l52ney t52n use to sneak behind Mt. Vernon and watch homies catch hardies and all that before he came home under 52

THEY GAVE THEM GROOVES 3 IN THE SQUARE OR 52 SECS?...WHAT IS A "HARDIE" (PAUSE)

SH!T ALWAYS WAS FUNNY HOW THE HOMIE IN YA SIG IS THROWIN UP VERZ BUT HE TOOK THE PIC IN FRONT OF A VINE OF GRAPES...HE PROLLY AINT PEEP WHEN HE DID IT THOUGH...LOL...

official contributor

Postby J-R_RiDa » September 10th, 2009, 5:21 pm

DIXIE NORMOUS wrote:
J-R_RiDa wrote: yea i seen a couple of grooves come home, me and my nigga l52ney t52n use to sneak behind Mt. Vernon and watch homies catch hardies and all that before he came home under 52

THEY GAVE THEM GROOVES 3 IN THE SQUARE OR 52 SECS?...WHAT IS A "HARDIE" (PAUSE)

SH!T ALWAYS WAS FUNNY HOW THE HOMIE IN YA SIG IS THROWIN UP VERZ BUT HE TOOK THE PIC IN FRONT OF A VINE OF GRAPES...HE PROLLY AINT PEEP WHEN HE DID IT THOUGH...LOL...

it depends on what they did because i seen some go 3 and others go 52 so i really dunno about that... but a "hardie" is short for "hardcore" which basically the same as a dp. some asy "your gonna get a hardcore/hardie" others say "your gonna get a 3". but yea they caught him walking into the kitchen so he just threw it up as normal lol that was my nigga

official contributor

Postby Jerzy Piff » September 10th, 2009, 6:52 pm

DIXIE NORMOUS wrote: IN 05-06 7*93 WASN'T EVEN AROUND YET...
2) 7 HOMIES AINT WELCOMED IN NY...THEY SPIT 7 KNOWLEDGE & THEY LINE UP STOPS @ "BIG DAVE"...

BEVEN AINT EVEN GOTTA FORCE N!GGAZ TO SWITCH UP, N!GGAZ IS WILLFULLY JOINING THE DAMUVMENT...& ALL THEM HB'S DON'T BE WANTIN STATIC WHEN THEY SEE BEVEN...THEY OUTNUMBERED LIKE 20-1

you sure bout that cuz i remember back in the day seeing 93 suwoop billy bad ass on a wall written hella big. is treys still flipping to beven, cuz aint they breaking they blood oath by doing that. i dunno bout this shit anymore. im a lil lost

official contributor

Postby YUH MUTHAS UH BISH KLAN » September 10th, 2009, 6:55 pm

i aint from jersey, but it would make sense for beven niggaz who was loyal to nine trey to flip to straight up nine trey, especially after beven got exposed for not bein right then got mad and went indy with it lol.

official contributor

Postby J-R_RiDa » September 10th, 2009, 6:56 pm

Jerzy Piff wrote:
DIXIE NORMOUS wrote: IN 05-06 7*93 WASN'T EVEN AROUND YET...

you sure bout that cuz i remember back in the day seeing 93 suwoop billy bad a$$ on a wall written hella big. is treys still flipping to beven, cuz aint they breaking they blood oath by doing that. i dunno bout this sh*t anymore. im a lil lost

beven wasn't heard of until 2007

heavyweight contributor
My Affiliation: Neutral

Postby KGzMovIIIn » September 10th, 2009, 7:31 pm

the crip shit in jerzee mad different from nyC also like the damu no surprise though crip shit boro to boro out here mad different also niccas have a fairly different universal everywhere u go.....

official contributor

Postby J-R_RiDa » September 10th, 2009, 10:50 pm

KG_LOCO914 wrote:the crip sh*t in jerzee mad different from nyC also like the damu no surprise though crip sh*t boro to boro out here mad different also niccas have a fairly different universal everywhere u go.....

????????

official contributor

Postby Ea$yMoney » September 11th, 2009, 1:25 am

on of my niggas was claimin beven in 06 so it was deff around before 07 but it wasnt very known. and alot of beven niggas was very misguided and didnt really kno why the 7 got thrown in the mix but most of the beven niggas in essex county are real right now from what i see and kno but hugh live in 7 hood he know alot more about em then me

superior contributor

Postby SOUTH SIDE SWERV » September 11th, 2009, 2:52 pm

Crooklyn wrote:i aint from jersey, but it would make sense for beven niggaz who was loyal to nine trey to flip to straight up nine trey, especially after beven got exposed for not bein right then got mad and went indy with it lol.

YO REAL RAP, BEVEN N!GGAZ BE LOYAL TO THEY HOOD FIRST & FOREMOST...

1) BEVEN STARTED ROUND 07 - THINK OF ALL THE LIL YOUNGINS THAT GOT PUT ON SINCE THEN, NINE-TREY IS OUTDATED TO THEM, ALL THEY KNOW IS BEVEN...

2) THIS TEcK SH!T AINT START IN NJ, BUT BEVEN DID...SO NJ HOMIES AINT GONNA HAVE THAT "1993 G-WE-PAVED-THE-WAY" MENTALITY...N!GGAZ IS MORE SO OFF THAT - MY HOOD BANG BEVEN & MY BIG HOMIE (DUKE) IS A HERO, RESPECT IT OR CHECK IT!...

A LOTTA MY OLDER BEVEN HOMIES STILL CLAIM THEY B.B.A & KNOW ALL THEM 200'S & OLD SKOOL INGLEWOODS, ETC...BUT THEY LOYAL TO THEY SOIL & IT'S A BEVEN WORLD OUT HERE...

official contributor

Postby YUH MUTHAS UH BISH KLAN » September 11th, 2009, 3:31 pm

DIXIE NORMOUS wrote:
Crooklyn wrote:i aint from jersey, but it would make sense for beven niggaz who was loyal to nine trey to flip to straight up nine trey, especially after beven got exposed for not bein right then got mad and went indy with it lol.

YO REAL RAP, BEVEN N!GGAZ BE LOYAL TO THEY HOOD FIRST & FOREMOST...

1) BEVEN STARTED ROUND 07 - THINK OF ALL THE LIL YOUNGINS THAT GOT PUT ON SINCE THEN, NINE-TREY IS OUTDATED TO THEM, ALL THEY KNOW IS BEVEN...

2) THIS TEcK SH!T AINT START IN NJ, BUT BEVEN DID...SO NJ HOMIES AINT GONNA HAVE THAT "1993 G-WE-PAVED-THE-WAY" MENTALITY...N!GGAZ IS MORE SO OFF THAT - MY HOOD BANG BEVEN & MY BIG HOMIE (DUKE) IS A HERO, RESPECT IT OR CHECK IT!...

A LOTTA MY OLDER BEVEN HOMIES STILL CLAIM THEY B.B.A & KNOW ALL THEM 200'S & OLD SKOOL INGLEWOODS, ETC...BUT THEY LOYAL TO THEY SOIL & IT'S A BEVEN WORLD OUT HERE...

i feel u bro. thats real shit no doubt.

but the thread starter said:

Jerzy Piff wrote:how many 9 treys popping up round ya way, cuz they always been in my hood but most niggaz was beven. but now im started 2 here bout jerzy niggaz going 2 staten island or qu coming home under OG DIABLO repping they **** over here. they dont even gotta shoot the 31 to get down if they wuz beven. they just gotta get they paperwork right. any of this happen round y'all way.

so my reply was to him. to me it would make absolute sense for bevens loyal to nine trey to flip to straight up nine trey and not even have to shoot the 31 again cause beven was bangin hard already they was just misguided by duke into thinkin they was real nine treys. so i could see nine trey niggaz takin beven niggaz in like fam, especially since beven done officially stopped claimin nine trey and im pretty sure a grip of them bevens was like nah i wanna actually be a real nine trey for whatever reason. i mean it aint really hard to believe that jersey niggaz wouldnt mind being on that "1993 G-WE-PAVED-THE-WAY" shit, especially since real nine trey been in jersey for mad years already and got hoods in jrsey. not to mention them beven niggaz was puttin in mad work for that shit already too. plus jersey is big on accepting out of town shit anyway, look at all them niggaz claimin cali hoods in jersey... its wild. plus a couple of them other ny gangs that got hoods in jersey.

bottom line is its already been checked if beven was real nine treys, and that check came out as negative. they know it, thats why they officially stopped claimin nine trey. but im pretty sure a grip of them niggaz was like "fuck that ima become a real nine trey, i put in too much work for this shit" and they gonna reach out to ny and get down with an official nine trey line easy because niggaz know beven niggaz is riders, which supports Jersey Piff's post.

superior contributor

Postby SOUTH SIDE SWERV » September 11th, 2009, 3:40 pm

THING IS, IT AINT MANY N!GGAZ JUST BANGIN NINE-TREY LEFT...SO THEY GON BE ON A EGG HUNT LOOKIN FOR SOME OUT HERE CUZ JERZEY IS FILLED W/ BEVENS...

& EVERY N!GGA BANGIN BEVEN IS NOT ON SOME RENEGADE INDEPENDENT SH!T...THE MAJORITY OF THESE N!GGAZ IS STILL CLAIMIN E/S 7*93...EVERYBODY BANGIN THIS BEVEN SH!T AINT ON THE SAME PAGE...IT'S TOO MANY OF EM

A BEVEN HOMIE ON HIS NINE-TEcK SH!T, FREE BLOODY BALEEF...

official contributor

Postby J-R_RiDa » September 11th, 2009, 5:13 pm

DIXIE NORMOUS wrote:THING IS, IT AINT MANY N!GGAZ JUST BANGIN NINE-TREY LEFT...SO THEY GON BE ON A EGG HUNT LOOKIN FOR SOME OUT HERE CUZ JERZEY IS FILLED W/ BEVENS...

& EVERY N!GGA BANGIN BEVEN IS NOT ON SOME RENEGADE INDEPENDENT SH!T...THE MAJORITY OF THESE N!GGAZ IS STILL CLAIMIN E/S 7*93...EVERYBODY BANGIN THIS BEVEN SH!T AINT ON THE SAME PAGE...IT'S TOO MANY OF EM

A BEVEN HOMIE ON HIS NINE-TEcK SH!T, FREE BLOODY BALEEF...

ay dixie stop explaining because people that are not in nj will not understand untill they come see for themselves

superior contributor

Postby SOUTH SIDE SWERV » September 11th, 2009, 9:57 pm

J-R_RiDa wrote: ay dixie stop explaining because people that are not in nj will not understand untill they come see for themselves

YOU RIGHT ALL WE DOIN IS...

official contributor

Postby YUH MUTHAS UH BISH KLAN » September 11th, 2009, 10:01 pm

it actually aint that complicated.

beven still majority confused, but some get it and went indy and some get it and got right. simple shit really.

superior contributor

Postby SOUTH SIDE SWERV » September 11th, 2009, 10:06 pm

IT MAY LOOK LIKE CONFUSION TO YALL N!GGAZ ON THE OPPOSITE SIDE OF THE BRIDGE...BUT IN THE STREETS OF NEW JERZEY N!GGAZ BEEN STOPPED GIVIN A F*CK ABOUT NINE-TREY IN NY...(SAD BUT TRUE)...BEVEN AS A WHOLE IS PRETTY MUCH ON THE SAME PAGE CUZ THEY ALL ANSWER TO ONE MANS CALL...IT'S A FEW MINOR DIFFERENCES HERE & THERE - BUT BEVEN IS MORE ORGANIZED THAN WHAT YALL NY TEcKS MAY THINK...

official contributor

Postby YUH MUTHAS UH BISH KLAN » September 11th, 2009, 10:10 pm

DIXIE NORMOUS wrote:IT MAY LOOK LIKE CONFUSION TO YALL N!GGAZ ON THE OPPOSITE SIDE OF THE BRIDGE...BUT IN THE STREETS OF NEW JERZEY N!GGAZ BEEN STOPPED GIVIN A F*CK ABOUT NINE-TREY IN NY...(SAD BUT TRUE)...BEVEN AS A WHOLE IS PRETTY MUCH ON THE SAME PAGE CUZ THEY ALL ANSWER TO ONE MANS CALL...IT'S A FEW MINOR DIFFERENCES HERE & THERE - BUT BEVEN IS MORE ORGANIZED THAN WHAT YALL NY TEcKS MAY THINK...

thats cool, just like ny blood dont give 2 shits about them cryin ass cali niggaz. i get it. but it just seem like u tryin to prove my point wrong or somthin when the first post in this topic by a jersey nigga supports my post. i mean we all know ny bloods is more organized than cali bloods and ny bloods dont care about cali bloods, but that point is useless in a thread about niggaz gettin right with a certain set. figga dillz me?

official contributor

Postby treetoprugame » September 11th, 2009, 10:18 pm

nigga u crazy ny one few state were unb nigga still hold alot static west coast set is the true real blood gang nj is wested out bmore is fuck all west goergia nc fl most da east is west ckoastin ny just got hold on ubn but there more west then anything and fuck u u crab ass nigga

superior contributor

Postby SOUTH SIDE SWERV » September 11th, 2009, 10:20 pm

^^WHAT IS HOMIE TALKIN ABOUT^^

Crooklyn wrote: but it just seem like u tryin to prove my point wrong or somthin when the first post in this topic by a jersey nigga supports my post.

I SHMELL WHATCHU SAYIN BUT I WASN'T TRYNA "PROVE YOU WRONG" IN ANY WAY...YA FIRST POST WAS A (QUESTION) NOT A (POINT)...ALL I WAS TRYNA DO WAS HELP ANSWER YA QUESTION ON WHY IT WOULD BE A) POINTLESS & B) DAMN NEAR IMPOSSIBLE FOR A 7 HOMIE TO ROCK W/ AN OFFICIAL 93 LINE IN JERZEY...IONO PERHAPS WE MISUNDERSTOOD EACH OTHER...

official contributor

Postby YUH MUTHAS UH BISH KLAN » September 11th, 2009, 10:23 pm

treetoprugame wrote:nigga u crazy ny one few state were unb nigga still hold alot static west coast set is the true real blood gang nj is wested out bmore is f*ck all west goergia nc fl most da east is west ckoastin ny just got hold on ubn but there more west then anything and f*ck u u crab a$$ nigga

my nigga, not for nothin, but stfu. u got to be out ya mind if you think ny or florida or north carolina or even most the east is "wested".

nj and bmore, yeah...

official contributor

Postby YUH MUTHAS UH BISH KLAN » September 11th, 2009, 10:25 pm

nigga said ny is "wested" :lmao:

and i aint crip homie, we been callin it crooklyn long before crips made it out here famo

superior contributor

Postby SOUTH SIDE SWERV » September 11th, 2009, 10:27 pm

I'MA GO AS FAR AS SAYIN JERZEY & B-MORE IS THE ONLY SPOTS ON THE EAST NOT HEAVILY INFLUENCED BY THE E/S DAMUVEMENT...ALL THEM SOUTHERN STATES IS SO EASTY WIT IT...

official contributor

Postby treetoprugame » September 11th, 2009, 10:29 pm

well aint a homie fag and if u was u would spell it ckrooklyn and i said every state but ny is wested out but there mad west coast sets there and every one knows it we be on the come up and there more more connected cuming out here watch nigga

official contributor

Postby treetoprugame » September 11th, 2009, 10:31 pm

na dixie im have correct you homie there mad west coast nigga down south i move down south now and all meet is piru homie and west coast sets and make me fill better that west coast nigga doing big we one started dis blood movement

superior contributor

Postby SOUTH SIDE SWERV » September 11th, 2009, 10:32 pm

treetoprugame wrote: we be on the come up and there more more connected cuming out here watch nigga

:lmao: ...YOU SOOPED!

official contributor

Postby YUH MUTHAS UH BISH KLAN » September 11th, 2009, 10:34 pm

treetoprugame wrote:well aint a homie fag and if u was u would spell it ckrooklyn and i said every state but ny is wested out but there mad west coast sets there and every one knows it we be on the come up and there more more connected cuming out here watch nigga

nigga, why would i spell it ckrooklyn? i dont kill crips. i aint blood either nigga. smh. u dumb as shit. it's crooklyn, land of the crooks nigga.

name one west coast set holding down a hood in ny, name one west coast set catchin bodies in ny, name one west coast set that got more than 15 members in ny, name one west coast set that is any type of factor in ny streets, name one west coast set thats any kind of factor in ny jails...

Next