5 more arrested in Wedgefield lab bust

CLICK HERE TO SEE EXCLUSIVE HOOD HOES HACKED & EXPOSED!!!

official contributor
My Region: Nationwide

5 more arrested in Wedgefield lab bust

Postby XxX » August 21st, 2009, 4:20 pm

Five more people were arrested recently in connection with a methamphetamine lab bust earlier this month in Wedgefield by the Sumter County Sheriff's Office.

Officers executed a search warrant Thursday at 3760 Bart Davis Road, Alcolu, the home of Rembert Daniels, and found items used to produce meth in a burn pile and inside the home, according to a news release from the sheriff's office.

ASHWORTH

DANIELS

MARLOR

MEDLIN

POLK

The following were arrested that day and charged:

Daniels, 53, manufacturing meth, third offense; manufacturing marijuana, third offense; disposing of meth waste; felon in possession of firearm; possession of cocaine, third offense; and littering

Alan Marlor, 31, of 14 Saratoga St., manufacturing meth, second offense; disposing of meth waste; and four counts of exposing a child to meth

Crystal Ashworth, 29, of 14 Saratoga St., manufacturing meth, disposing of meth waste, and three counts of exposing a child to meth

On Friday, Florence County authorities arrested Charles Medlin, 34, of 3760 Bart Davis Road, Alcolu, and charged him manufacturing meth. When he is released from Florence jail, the Sumter sheriff's office plans to charge him with manufacturing meth, second offense; disposing of meth waste; and manufacturing marijuana, second offense, according to the news release.

On Monday, Nancy Polk, 47, of 14 Saratoga St., was arrested and charged with disposing meth waste.

All except Medlin were taken to the Sumter-Lee Regional Detention Center.

Authorities found the makeshift meth lab inside South Forge Apartments, Apt. 9, which is where Jeannie Sue Dangerfield, 29, lives, the sheriff's office said. She was charged Aug. 7 with manufacturing meth and two counts of exposing a child to meth after officers from the sheriff's office and Sumter Police Department.

superior contributor
Location: Polo rugby, 4-4 snubby, coke in water, watch it do the dougie
My Affiliation: Ski mask

Re: Sumter killing suspect pleads guilty on gun charge

Postby JANK » August 21st, 2009, 4:21 pm

GOTDAM CHANNEL @ 4 COVERAGE NEWS CHILL WIT ALL THE BREAKING REPORTS LOL :stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned:

official contributor

Re: 5 more arrested in Wedgefield lab bust

Postby XxX » August 21st, 2009, 4:23 pm

Betta Then Talking About Gangs And Lil Wayne All Day

official contributor
My Region: West Coast
My Affiliation: Gold St.

Re: 5 more arrested in Wedgefield lab bust

Postby Gold4Life » August 21st, 2009, 4:26 pm

XxX wrote:Betta Then Talking About Gangs And Lil Wayne All Day

Good point :2cents: