IGD is a real set

KOM
og
og
Posts: 13343
Joined: July 16th, 2007, 8:44 pm

: IGD is a real set

Post by KOM » February 17th, 2009, 5:06 pm

AS ALWAYS MY BOY. JUST GOT BACK FROM THE D THIS IS MY FIRST TIME BEING ABLE TO LOG IN FOR A HOT MINUTE. HAD TO MAKE SURE I COULD GO BACK HOME CAUSE NIGGAZ SAID I COULDN'T. :lol:

chi_townbornGD
fresh meat
Posts: 1
Joined: February 16th, 2009, 5:18 am

Re: IGD is a real set

Post by chi_townbornGD » February 17th, 2009, 5:16 pm

:wtf: LOOK G'S HOW THE FUCK IS IGD A REAL DECK THERES A BUNCH OF CLIQUES DOWN SOUTH NONE ARE AFFILIATED WIT GDN PERIOD IF YOUR INSANE THEN YOUR MENTALLY BRAIN DEAD AND INSANE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH GROWTH & DEVELOPMENT 720 OR 360 WHOEVER IS CLAIMING THAT SHIT CANT POSSIBLY BE A REAL G YOU MAY BE REAL BUT YOUR NOT A GDN MEMBER FUCK OUTTA HERE JOEY IGD WAS
A PRISON THING THAT STARED WAY AFTER DAVID DIED AND AFTER HOOVER GOT PUT BEHIND THE WALL SO IF IT WASN'T THROUGH HOOVER OR ANY OTHER SUPERIOR IT DONT EXIST THATS THE SHIT SOME OF THESE MISGUIDED NIGGAS BE ON TALKING BOUT A FUCKIN 8BALL/FLAKKEBALL IF YOU ASK ME SO PLEASE IF YOUR CLAIMING IGD DO THE GDN A FAVOR AND GET PLUGGED THROUGH A REAL DECK REAL NIGGAZ AND REAL DISCIPLES DIE FOR DIZ SHIT AND IT REALLY WOULDN'T BE FUNNY IF A REAL G PUSHED YA SHIT BACK FOR CLAIMIN A INACTIVE DECK AND DATS ON BOS G'S PML

TILL DA WORLD BLOW

User avatar
Hou5toneMob5ter
superior
superior
Posts: 4259
Joined: October 23rd, 2008, 2:36 pm

Re: IGD is a real set

Post by Hou5toneMob5ter » February 17th, 2009, 5:49 pm

20'S wrote:DUBS YOU SCRUB...
:lol:



:lmao:

KOM
og
og
Posts: 13343
Joined: July 16th, 2007, 8:44 pm

Re: IGD is a real set

Post by KOM » February 17th, 2009, 6:50 pm

:lol:

User avatar
RXX
og
og
Posts: 12051
Joined: December 21st, 2006, 7:36 am

Re: : IGD is a real set

Post by RXX » February 18th, 2009, 9:13 am

6TreyBanger wrote:AS ALWAYS MY BOY. JUST GOT BACK FROM THE D THIS IS MY FIRST TIME BEING ABLE TO LOG IN FOR A HOT MINUTE. HAD TO MAKE SURE I COULD GO BACK HOME CAUSE NIGGAZ SAID I COULDN'T. :lol:

OH SH!T, I JUST READ THIS... :lmao:

lil_git
fresh meat
Posts: 3
Joined: February 24th, 2009, 4:30 am

Re: IGD is a real set

Post by lil_git » February 26th, 2009, 2:50 am

Sup folks,in 1993 i was an igd.booney black came down from tha chi and got us proper,well at least everyone thought so.I found out when i went to prison that he was a fake but he did get us str8 for about a year. i had to get repluged 3 times once igd then gd then gd again. But I was an igd and it wasn't a bunch of white boys. Some say they where fake but we took our stuff very serious. the ones that didn't moved away and didn't drop there I or stop claiming at all. i have meet 1 igd but he was still under the 360 and we didn't fuck wit him. pml

User avatar
norfclapaGattGD
sergeant
sergeant
Posts: 346
Joined: May 5th, 2008, 10:33 pm

Re: IGD is a real set

Post by norfclapaGattGD » February 26th, 2009, 5:35 am

:wtf: where you from G

lil_git
fresh meat
Posts: 3
Joined: February 24th, 2009, 4:30 am

Re: IGD is a real set

Post by lil_git » February 26th, 2009, 10:16 pm

I am in Nashville.

User avatar
norfclapaGattGD
sergeant
sergeant
Posts: 346
Joined: May 5th, 2008, 10:33 pm

Re: IGD is a real set

Post by norfclapaGattGD » February 26th, 2009, 10:45 pm

lil_git wrote:I am in Nashville.


oh Dats what it iz G

User avatar
EL
fresh meat
Posts: 32
Joined: March 4th, 2009, 9:49 pm

Re: IGD is a real set

Post by EL » March 8th, 2009, 10:20 am

YO IT IS SOME IGD NIGGAS HERE IN CLEVELAND BUT THEY SOME OUT DA WAY NIGGAS. I WUDNT BE SUPRISED IF IT WAS AN ALL WHITE SET CUZ DEEZ NIGGAS REALLY IS TRANSPARENT. THE ONLY WAY I KNOW ABOUT EM IS FROM PPL TELLIN ME LIKE "YA DAT NIGGA BROTHER CLAIM.. OR SUM TYPA SHIT, NO ACTION THO

User avatar
SoufSide Blu'Z
prospect
Posts: 60
Joined: March 1st, 2009, 3:07 pm

Re: IGD is a real set

Post by SoufSide Blu'Z » March 8th, 2009, 12:00 pm

Tre6BOS_gang wrote:IGD a real set in 74' david brought da first blue eyed devil to da hood.Nigga we real and we everywhere.FO real,I just got out prison on dec 31st its alot of gs in there thats igd bgd and ggd and gd.and niggas be gettin money and respect.we live in peace wit gs and cs too and I hate a crip.igd all over my state and my city.Tre-fo N.C.



i aint even kinfolk n u sound like food 2 me

c51
fresh meat
Posts: 22
Joined: December 9th, 2008, 9:46 am

Re: IGD is a real set

Post by c51 » March 12th, 2009, 11:07 am

I G D is fake as fucc homie, you can't maintain and be insane.

User avatar
norfclapaGattGD
sergeant
sergeant
Posts: 346
Joined: May 5th, 2008, 10:33 pm

Re: IGD is a real set

Post by norfclapaGattGD » March 13th, 2009, 12:26 pm

c51 wrote:I G D is fake as fucc homie, you can't maintain and be insane.


bottom line G ^^

Lowenzo
prospect
Posts: 59
Joined: July 5th, 2013, 11:08 pm

Re: IGD is a real set

Post by Lowenzo » July 13th, 2013, 10:56 pm

I would join gd here in mississippi but they on some black panthers no whites allow shit

tucifer
general
general
Posts: 793
Joined: June 29th, 2011, 3:45 pm

Re: IGD is a real set

Post by tucifer » July 14th, 2013, 10:49 am

lulz at BGD...and wtf is GGD? y'all out of town niggas crack me up with this fufu ass shit. I bet in N.C. where you're from you believe in the '8-Ball Truce' huh?

JoeyWestropp
fresh meat
Posts: 1
Joined: July 15th, 2013, 11:30 am

Re: IGD is a real set

Post by JoeyWestropp » July 15th, 2013, 11:39 am

Y'all niggas some clowns if you think Insanes ain't in Chicago. It may not be IGD or IBD but that shit exists and they deep af. They have whole hoods behind that shit, they beefin with Keef nem. P.Rico, Jojo, Swagg, Mister, Lil Jay...I guess them niggas don't exist huh? That nigga Killa Kellz was from Lamron and he Insane now. Explain that?

3rd coast Bo$
prospect
Posts: 52
Joined: July 8th, 2013, 9:05 pm

Re: IGD is a real set

Post by 3rd coast Bo$ » July 18th, 2013, 2:33 pm

Wuz so crazy when i wuz in huntsville Al dem IGD niggas wuz thick n wuz lightweight holdin. n i kno wat tha chairman said.so no need to explain wats already understood but sumn tell me them niggas ain't get tha memo but to me they jus like any other Gades i don't honor that shit but let them niggas tell it they official as any other G's

tucifer
general
general
Posts: 793
Joined: June 29th, 2011, 3:45 pm

Re: IGD is a real set

Post by tucifer » July 18th, 2013, 3:14 pm

For all those saying 'Nothing is to be put before the G,' what about when GDs were called 'BGDs' until the early 90s?

3rd coast Bo$
prospect
Posts: 52
Joined: July 8th, 2013, 9:05 pm

Re: IGD is a real set

Post by 3rd coast Bo$ » July 18th, 2013, 3:44 pm

I jus think them wuz old heads that didn't convert.. but i have heard somethin about Redd bringin back Better G & D nd Infinite G & D under the new concept but neva really knew too much about it myself

IGD BOS
fresh meat
Posts: 21
Joined: October 26th, 2013, 9:41 am

Re: IGD is a real set

Post by IGD BOS » March 25th, 2014, 8:27 pm

IGD REAL NIGGAS WHO TALKING DOWN OUT MAD CAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A 9.

974junior
fresh meat
Posts: 2
Joined: June 10th, 2017, 7:57 pm

Re: IGD is a real set

Post by 974junior » June 11th, 2017, 8:00 pm

clip wrote:
Tre6BOS_gang wrote:IGD a real set in 74' david brought da first blue eyed devil to da hood.Nigga we real and we everywhere.FO real,I just got out prison on dec 31st its alot of gs in there thats igd bgd and ggd and gd.and niggas be gettin money and respect.we live in peace wit gs and cs too and I hate a crip.igd all over my state and my city.Tre-fo N.C.
first of all lil' nigga, u dumb then a bitch......
Hoover said it himself "anyoone insane is not assocciated with us"
and he said there is never ANYTHING BEFORE THE "G"......
so get throwed with IGD bullshit
:lmao:

(974junior) Man first of all im a real IGD in yes that shit real the reason we was created is to get intel in info from the other sets soloman his self said it go back to your history in second the reason larry hoover said nothin goes before the G or after the D because larry hoover tried to control all the sets but he couldnt control IGD because it was already created thats why larry hoover made the 720 concept if u would have known when GD was on the 360 concept it says that larry hoover was removed from the set because of somethin he did in 3rd reason the reason white folks are in the IGD is so we can horse them around they are dummies thats why there in the set in we were created because of jive fort when he set up king david soloman didnt trust nobody after that happened so he wanted us to be so secret ps remember gangstas move in silence thats all im sayin IGD shit now know your glit bitch ass niggas on boss

backintheday
colonel
colonel
Posts: 691
Joined: February 15th, 2011, 12:30 am

Re: IGD is a real set

Post by backintheday » June 13th, 2017, 9:29 pm

Ya'll keep your version of IGD how you want it, it's not recognized as a mob in IDOC or BOP.... aint no other way to say it, stay out of IDOC and BOP and say whatever you want I guess.... but no matter what you say it ain't never been recognized as a nation by real mobs here.

Post Reply