Black women vs. White women your opinion

CLICK HERE TO SEE EXCLUSIVE HOOD HOES HACKED & EXPOSED!!!

lightweight contributor

Black women vs. White women your opinion

Postby LadyPurpleHaze » June 28th, 2008, 4:17 pm

I am a female but i just wanted to know what you guys think about the way black and white women treat their man.Or carry theirselves.(none needed info but i am a black female)Speak your mind anything goes.

lightweight contributor

Re: Black women vs. White women your opinion

Postby AC Ortiz » June 28th, 2008, 4:21 pm

....I'ma be a true Boricua/Dominican and say I'ma stick with my Spanish women :lol:

Naw tho, I think it depends on the girl, there are some down ass white chicks out there too, you just gotta find em

official contributor
My Region: Down South

Postby Yung Bun » June 28th, 2008, 4:39 pm

Ive Gone With Black And White Girls, And Black Girls Treat A Nigga Better Than White Girls Do

official contributor

Postby M.O.B Family » June 28th, 2008, 5:15 pm

Depends ont he females personality mayne. Nuthin ta do with being black or white. Its osme fucked up white girls and its some fucked up black girls, And them horny azz spanish girls too.

lightweight contributor

Postby VL_MIKE » June 28th, 2008, 9:56 pm

LadyPurpleHaze wrote:I am a female but i just wanted to know what you guys think about the way black and white women treat their man.Or carry theirselves.(none needed info but i am a black female)Speak your mind anything goes.

PIC VIOLATION !

official contributor

Postby *UNKOWIT* » June 28th, 2008, 10:12 pm

OH MY I DONE HAD MY SHARE WIT ALOT OF WOMEN.
BLACKS = U KNOW SOME R REALLY REALLY FUCKIN SMART AND HAVE THINGS GOIN FOR THEM .. THEY HELP KEEP A BROTHA ON TRACK..GOT DA NIKKA BACK.

BUT THAN SOME R JUST STUCK ON THIS STATE OF MIND THAT .. FUCK A NIKKA.. THEY GON HAVE THEY SIDE NIKKA TYPE OF SHIT.. AND THEY GON TEACH NIKKAS LESSONS AND JUST AWHOLE BUNCH OF BULLSHIT.. A BUNCH OF FUCKIN DRAMA.. HEARTLESS SKANDELOUS BROADS..

THAN SOME ARE SUPER QUIET LOL MATTA A FACT I NEVA DATED A QUIET CHICK.. BUT I WONDER WAT THATS LIKE ..

WHITES= WELL ALOT OF THEM WILL STICK WIT A NIKKA UNTIL SHIT GETS JUST A LIL BIT HOT .. THAN DIP OUT LOL BUT BESIDES THAT .. THEY BOOL..

SHIT WHITE OR BLACK.. THEY BOTH KAN GET U ON UR NERVE AND THEY BOTH BE FUCKIN.. SO IT DONT EVEN MATTA 2 ME ANYMORE..

official contributor

Postby DoloBronxNigga » June 29th, 2008, 2:44 pm

Yo my G's I am going to put you niggas up on a closely guarded secret......here it go Filipino bitches is the shit son. Yo they love to fuck they do whatever you tell them too. They loyal like a pit bull. And some thicky thick like a spanish/black girl.

official contributor

Postby Lord Deep » June 29th, 2008, 3:05 pm

White girls are weak, skinny, and overrated. Ive never understood the acclaim for white women. How weak are they, how wack are they. But to each his own I guess. You have fine thick women all around you and you lusting for some skinny white girl? Well whatever man but I dont have no interest in them save the "special". You would have to be some kind of special white girl for me to take interest.

heavyweight contributor
My Region: Midwest
My Affiliation: Undisclosed

Postby buGsy » June 29th, 2008, 3:16 pm

Lord Deep wrote:White girls are weak, skinny, and overrated. Ive never understood the acclaim for white women. How weak are they, how wack are they. But to each his own I guess. You have fine thick women all around you and you lusting for some skinny white girl? Well whatever man but I dont have no interest in them save the "special". You would have to be some kind of special white girl for me to take interest.

Well, I wouldn't be quite this bold about it, but I'd have to agree. White females just don't attract me, NOT AT ALL. If I think a white chick is pretty, she must be FINE AS HELL - most white girls to me are not attractive. That's just my personal opinion. They don't have nice faces, body types, personalities, or anything - they just don't do it for me... I'm black and latino (dominicano), and my preference is for black females and latin women. And that's pretty much it... It's not a bias, per se, because I don't seek out black and latin women in particular - they're just the only ones I find attractive... That's just me, though...

official contributor

Postby DoloBronxNigga » June 29th, 2008, 3:26 pm

werd I use to be only with spanish girls n shit but i been branching out i think niggas do that once they get older and yo fuck it i want to fuck a bitch from every country before i die. Right now if a bitch keep it clean and look decent im going in .

official contributor

Postby *UNKOWIT* » June 29th, 2008, 4:48 pm

DoloBronxNigga wrote:Yo my G's I am going to put you niggas up on a closely guarded secret......here it go Filipino b*tches is the sh*t son. Yo they love to f*ck they do whatever you tell them too. They loyal like a pit bull. And some thicky thick like a spanish/black girl.

WHEN U SAY FILIPINO.. U TALKIN ABOUT ASIAN BITCHES?

lightweight contributor

Postby AC Ortiz » June 29th, 2008, 5:48 pm

*UNKOWIT* wrote:
DoloBronxNigga wrote:Yo my G's I am going to put you niggas up on a closely guarded secret......here it go Filipino b*tches is the sh*t son. Yo they love to f*ck they do whatever you tell them too. They loyal like a pit bull. And some thicky thick like a spanish/black girl.

WHEN U SAY FILIPINO.. U TALKIN ABOUT ASIAN b*tches?

filipino girls are asian but they mixed with like spain spanish cause the spaniards invaded them back in the day so they aren't exactly the same lol

lightweight contributor

Postby FREKO » June 29th, 2008, 7:22 pm

I Only Go Out With Latinas :smoke: Lol

But If I HAD To Choose Between Black Or White... I Would Choose A Light-Skinned Black Girl... And My Second Choice Would Be The White Girl...

lightweight contributor

Postby E Miller » June 29th, 2008, 7:30 pm

White gurls take kare of niggas finacially but black women comfort their niggaz

I pick a black gurl ova any race expect for latino cause I love dat spanish :lol:

lightweight contributor

Postby We$tLo$$noop » June 29th, 2008, 7:37 pm

i date black girls my girl rite now is black shit 2 me sum black girls wont treat u as bad as sum latinas will (i still luv me sum latinas lol) n black girls is deffinatly better than white girls

lightweight contributor

Postby INDAGAME20 » July 1st, 2008, 4:06 am

YOU KNOW I KEEP THAT WHITE GIRL CHRISTINA AGUILARA!!!!!

NAH I LIKE MY SNOW BUNNIES.

lightweight contributor

Postby INDAGAME20 » July 1st, 2008, 4:07 am

YOU KNOW I KEEP THAT WHITE GIRL CHRISTINA AGUILARA!!!!!

NAH I LIKE MY SNOW BUNNIES.

official contributor

Postby 154% $outhside G » July 1st, 2008, 10:47 am

blacc women vs white women? there aint even no comparison...y a nigga want a white woman 4...white women jus gud 4 succin dicc other than that dem skiny and flat..no shape unlike blacc women...thicc fat ass big tits...and i got a thng 4 women wid loccs so white women or women of other ethnicities wid str8 hair jus aint gonna work...except latin women but that comes 2nd

official contributor

Postby lazy810 » July 1st, 2008, 11:27 am

latina !

official contributor

Postby StandsAlone » July 1st, 2008, 1:09 pm

Lord Deep wrote:White girls are weak, skinny, and overrated. Ive never understood the acclaim for white women. How weak are they, how wack are they. But to each his own I guess. You have fine thick women all around you and you lusting for some skinny white girl? Well whatever man but I dont have no interest in them save the "special". You would have to be some kind of special white girl for me to take interest.

Funny you talk about wanting skinny white women Deep. Most of the time I see Black and Latino men with white women, they be the fattest, most trashy, trailer park bitches they can find...lol Matter of fact I went to that comedy club in Orland last year and it was 3 Black comedians that night. They allowed people from the audience to ask them questions after the show. They said, "Go ahead, ask the Black man anything you want." So the whiteys were getting up and asking them questions about black people. N the comedians were up there clownin. Then my ass gets up and ask " Why is it every time you see a brother with a white woman, its the fattest, ugliest, white trash, they can find?" Them dudes started rollin, all the Black ladies in the audience were like "Tell the truth!"

Me? I'll fuck with them all but I'm only wifen a Latina. A Latina was good enough to be my momma she be good enough to be my wife. I've only messed with a few black girls in my life and they were cool, they know how to look out for they guy. White girls seem to bring mad drama, at least the ones around here do. I'm talkin like straight soap opera drama. N white girls seem to be too damn sensitive, take everything you say to heart.

lightweight contributor

Postby INDAGAME20 » July 1st, 2008, 3:27 pm

I FUCKS WIFF DA SNOW BUNNIES WIFF THEM FAT ASSES (THEY RARE) BUT WHEN YOU FIND ONE ITS PRICELESS!....FEEL ME? I HATE THA FLAT ASSSSSSSSED ONES(MANY)! BUT I LOVE MY LATINAS!!!!!! AND I FUHX WIFF MY CHOCOLATE CHICKS

heavyweight contributor
My Region: Down South
My Affiliation: THUMXXX's

Postby North To The Block » July 1st, 2008, 3:43 pm

I Love A Black Woman Wit Nice Curves Just Like I Love A Latina With Nice Curves, I Just Laugh At White Bitches, I Dont Even Look There Way.

official contributor

Postby lazy810 » July 1st, 2008, 11:11 pm

lightweight contributor

Postby jjphat » July 2nd, 2008, 9:06 am

Lil Pusha wrote:Image

I heard some where that she was half mexican so she not fully white.

official contributor

Postby OBG » July 2nd, 2008, 12:00 pm

West Coast Kam

(Damn, this baby pagin me, 911)
Who is that? (This bad-ass white girl from...)
Aw nigga, you went out like a straight boyscout
(What you talkin bout? fool, this girl a straight freak)
Yeah, she probably have your ass at the clinic every week
Askin the doctor, "Have you ever seen this?"
With a long-wired q-tip stuck up your penis
Waitin for the test results to come back from upstairs
While you say your prayers
And ask yourself: was it really worth it?
Before Casanova crossed over, everything was perfect
But you wasn't satisfied with the sisters
So now you got blisters
Trick or treat? (Aw nigga, you can eat a dick)
Or vice versa, that's how you treat a trick
Nigga like you who ain't learned
That hittin pale skins'll get you burned
Man, y'all better let them white hoes go
But y'all don't hear me though

Stay away from white girls brothers, or in that rhyme that shit will happen to you and you will get a Q-Tip up ya penis.

lightweight contributor

Postby AC Ortiz » July 2nd, 2008, 12:30 pm

Yeah Jessica Alba is half Mexican--Alba is a Spanish last name...I saw some interview though where she was pissed off cause people come up to her speaking Spanish and she doesn't know a word...so she's Mexican, but not really :lol:

official contributor

Postby DoloBronxNigga » July 2nd, 2008, 7:51 pm

Fuck jessica alba unproud spic. She mad racist tried to disown her spanish fam and wont give no spanish mags or tv people interviews. she know she only sexy cause she half wetback

fresh meat

Postby Fade » July 3rd, 2008, 3:41 pm

Black women is sexy as fuck. I really only like the EXTRA thick ones though. White chicks aint sexy to me, some of them got a lil' somethin' somethin', they give good head.. but Latinia is the way to go straight freaks plus ALOT (not all) of them know how to treat they man n Can cook up somethin' NICE.. So u know. Latinia is the way to go.

superior contributor

Postby Solidified » July 3rd, 2008, 3:51 pm

FREKO wrote:I Only Go Out With Latinas :smoke: Lol

But If I HAD To Choose Between Black Or White... I Would Choose A Light-Skinned Black Girl... And My Second Choice Would Be The White Girl...
Not tryna get at you or nun, but why does i seem like you Latino niggas is always tryna get the closet thing to white without actually being white? Light skin Black girl, Light skin Rican bitch, straight hair, blue eyes, and all that other bullshit. Yall can miss me on that. And I know I ain't the only one who done noticed that shit.

But back to the question, nigga is you serious? Come on, no contest on my behalf.

lightweight contributor

Postby AC Ortiz » July 3rd, 2008, 3:59 pm

Lord Tino wrote:

Not tryna get at you or nun, but why does i seem like you Latino niggas is always tryna get the closet thing to white without actually being white? Light skin Black girl, Light skin Rican b*tch, straight hair, blue eyes, and all that other bullsh*t. Yall can miss me on that. And I know I ain't the only one who done noticed that sh*t.

But back to the question, nigga is you serious? Come on, no contest on my behalf.

I'm latino (PR/DR) and I ain't trying to get wit a girl cause she lighter and more "white" or whateva. I've gone wit every type of latina girl, dark-skinned dominicanas, light-skinned south americans.....i fuckin hate blue eyes too :lol: Lemme tell you tho, i love an afro on a girl, natural curly hair is the shit, bitch ain't gotta have straight hair fa me

White girls don't even spark my interest anymore son, they all the same to me...boring and shit...so the break down:

Light skinned Latinas........ :hitit:
Dark skinned Latinas........ :hitit:
Light skinned black girls.... :hitit:
Dark skinned black girls..... :hitit:
Anything Inbetween......... :hitit:

If they thick and they wit it on the cooking tip, i'm down

official contributor

Postby East Side » July 3rd, 2008, 4:00 pm

Extra dark skin and Extra light skin just doesn't attract me. Gotta be a light skin black female or a brown latina for me fams. None of that extra crispy or pale skin gets my attention when it comes to finding females to smash.

@ Tino: Most latino's ain't the way you be trying to generalize them fams...

official contributor

Postby 60s » July 3rd, 2008, 4:11 pm

Lord Tino wrote:

Not tryna get at you or nun, but why does i seem like you Latino niggas is always tryna get the closet thing to white without actually being white? Light skin Black girl, Light skin Rican b*tch, straight hair, blue eyes, and all that other bullsh*t. Yall can miss me on that. And I know I ain't the only one who done noticed that sh*t.

I gotta agree with Lord Tino and for me the female gotta be Fine as fuck 1st then she gotta be somebody i can vibe with but i really cant fuck wit a white girl ill be ashamed to take her out

lightweight contributor

Postby We$tLo$$noop » July 3rd, 2008, 4:28 pm

Lord Tino wrote:

Sum mexican fools r like that n latino but i culd give a fuck less my girl is black n she's dark it dnt matter 2 meas long as she aint white lol but shit she treats me hella good better than my last gurl who was latina

lightweight contributor

Postby FREKO » July 3rd, 2008, 4:34 pm

Lord Tino wrote:

I Can't Speak For Any Other Latinos...... But My Thing Is, My Perfect Girl Would Be A White Latina Wid Big Lips And A Big Ass..... So If I Can't Find One Of Those, I Go For The Next Best Thing.......

But Other Latinos Might Completely Avoid Black Girls Because Their Families Are Racist Against Blacks (e.g. Mexicans, Salvatruchos, etc).......

lightweight contributor

Postby We$tLo$$noop » July 3rd, 2008, 4:43 pm

FREKO wrote:
Lord Tino wrote:

I Can't Speak For Any Other Latinos...... But My Thing Is, My Perfect Girl Would Be A White Latina Wid Big Lips And A Big @$$..... So If I Can't Find One Of Those, I Go For The Next Best Thing.......

But Other Latinos Might Completely Avoid Black Girls Because Their Families Are Racist Against Blacks (e.g. Mexicans, Salvatruchos, etc).......

IM HALF BLACK N MEXICAN N I LIVE WIT MA MEXICAN FAMILIA BUT I DNT GIVE A FUCK

official contributor

Postby Mr Chicago » July 3rd, 2008, 4:49 pm

If you black you a idiot if you chose a white girl over a Asiatic queen

superior contributor

Postby Solidified » July 3rd, 2008, 5:29 pm

TheGod wrote:Extra dark skin and Extra light skin just doesn't attract me. Gotta be a light skin black female or a brown latina for me fams. None of that extra crispy or pale skin gets my attention when it comes to finding females to smash.

@ Tino: Most latino's ain't the way you be trying to generalize them fams...
Pardon me, I really didn't mean to generilize a whole group of people like that, cause I know I wouldn't want to be stereotyped, and EVERYBODY knows Black People as a whole have been put into a particualar category for waaaaaaay too long. I stand by my statements doe. That's how it's been from my personal experiences, to this board, to movies, to hearing others' stories. I will however, change all to most doe.

The rest of yall niggas, I hear you guys.

official contributor
My Region: Nationwide

Postby D^ » July 3rd, 2008, 10:36 pm

This bored has the biggest group of racist, stereotypin mthrfkrs i have ever come across. I don't have no preference & judge a female as an individual. Dark skin, light skin, white skin, has nothing to do with a females personality. Personally, the majority of girls i date are puerto rican, puerto rican family, puerto rican neighborhood, so go figure. but all shapes, sizes, skin tones, hair textures, eye colors, none of that shit matters to me. it's where her mind is at.

superior contributor

Postby Solidified » July 4th, 2008, 8:59 am

VenomD wrote:This bored has the biggest group of racist, stereotypin mthrfkrs i have ever come across. I don't have no preference & judge a female as an individual. Dark skin, light skin, white skin, has nothing to do with a females personality. Personally, the majority of girls i date are puerto rican, puerto rican family, puerto rican neighborhood, so go figure. but all shapes, sizes, skin tones, hair textures, eye colors, none of that sh*t matters to me. it's where her mind is at.
Damn, can some of you muthafuckas READ? I really wonder that sometimes. I said from MY personal experiences and also what IVE seen as a whole. Stop comin on here lookin to clown and actually try to comprehend what the fuck has been said beforehand. And like I said, white is right in a lot of yall niggas mind, whethere you display it intentiolly or not. It could just be the little things, but the foundation is there. White people have tried to brain wash everybody for centuries to hate Black people, even other Blacks, and they've done a pretty good job at it too, including yall. That's all I was saying.

official contributor

Postby D^ » July 4th, 2008, 11:06 pm

Lord Tino wrote:
VenomD wrote:This bored has the biggest group of racist, stereotypin mthrfkrs i have ever come across. I don't have no preference & judge a female as an individual. Dark skin, light skin, white skin, has nothing to do with a females personality. Personally, the majority of girls i date are puerto rican, puerto rican family, puerto rican neighborhood, so go figure. but all shapes, sizes, skin tones, hair textures, eye colors, none of that sh*t matters to me. it's where her mind is at.
Damn, can some of you muthafuckas READ? I really wonder that sometimes. I said from MY personal experiences and also what IVE seen as a whole. Stop comin on here lookin to clown and actually try to comprehend what the f*ck has been said beforehand. And like I said, white is right in a lot of yall niggas mind, whethere you display it intentiolly or not. It could just be the little things, but the foundation is there. White people have tried to brain wash everybody for centuries to hate Black people, even other Blacks, and they've done a pretty good job at it too, including yall. That's all I was saying.

I wasn't speaking to you, i would've said lord tino if i was. i was speaking just ingeneral, people on here complain about being stereotyped then do the same. Now if i was to say some racist stereo typical shit about black people dudes would be on here crying like some straight bitches. Like when one of those King brothers from NY made a thread saying he was going to smack the african out a bitch the girl came out one of the dudes on this bored with a "you racist fuck!!" type comment. So to say, black or latina bitches this, or white bitches that, they only good for suckin dick, they skinny, is just another stereo type. That's why i posted that, not really cuz of anythng u said i didn't even see ur last post. All i'm saying is judging a race or nationality based on your own personal expierence with one and not as an individual isn't the wises thing to do. That's no different than me going down to michigan ave givin some black chik a rock to suck me off for a day and coming on here saying "black bitches is crack whores, why would u wanna date one of them over a hard working latina who takes care of you". That shit is rediculous lol

superior contributor

Postby Solidified » July 5th, 2008, 2:11 pm

VenomD wrote:
Lord Tino wrote:
Damn, can some of you muthafuckas READ? I really wonder that sometimes. I said from MY personal experiences and also what IVE seen as a whole. Stop comin on here lookin to clown and actually try to comprehend what the f*ck has been said beforehand. And like I said, white is right in a lot of yall niggas mind, whethere you display it intentiolly or not. It could just be the little things, but the foundation is there. White people have tried to brain wash everybody for centuries to hate Black people, even other Blacks, and they've done a pretty good job at it too, including yall. That's all I was saying.

I wasn't speaking to you, i would've said lord tino if i was. i was speaking just ingeneral, people on here complain about being stereotyped then do the same. Now if i was to say some racist stereo typical sh*t about black people dudes would be on here crying like some straight b*tches. Like when one of those King brothers from NY made a thread saying he was going to smack the african out a b*tch the girl came out one of the dudes on this bored with a "you racist f*ck!!" type comment. So to say, black or latina b*tches this, or white b*tches that, they only good for suckin d*ck, they skinny, is just another stereo type. That's why i posted that, not really cuz of anythng u said i didn't even see ur last post. All i'm saying is judging a race or nationality based on your own personal expierence with one and not as an individual isn't the wises thing to do. That's no different than me going down to michigan ave givin some black chik a rock to suck me off for a day and coming on here saying "black b*tches is crack whores, why would u wanna date one of them over a hard working latina who takes care of you". That sh*t is rediculous lol
LOL yea I see where you comin from, all I'm saying is, give shit a fair chance, don't have your mind set on one thing before you get started, cause you might be blinded to something Golden. Yea, I look for Black girls first, but if a Latina comes around that's truly for me, oh well, that's just the way it's gon be. Ya dig?

official contributor

Postby Mr Chicago » July 5th, 2008, 4:54 pm

Hey I might be racist but if I am its cuz this racist society made me this way. Im racist but when a black mufucka get shot 50 times for shit wheres all the talk about race then

official contributor

Postby 154% $outhside G » July 5th, 2008, 6:04 pm

^^^^blacc ppl or minorities can't bke racist...they can only be discrimantory...at least in america

official contributor

Postby D^ » July 5th, 2008, 8:56 pm

^^^ the defintion of racism is discrimination based on ones race.

lightweight contributor

Postby AC Ortiz » July 5th, 2008, 9:37 pm

^^^ from a sociological stand point RACE doesn't exist...humans are the only species on earth who are separated into races, we are biologically equivalent. Race was something invented to separate them from us. They say oh, you look like this then you fit into this box. So since WHITE people basically decided you are black, you are hispanic, you are asian...they created race according to American standards. Because of this...minorities cannot be racist, only prejudice or bias.

official contributor

Postby D^ » July 6th, 2008, 1:14 am

^^^ sorry guy, but race and racism has existed long before there was any "american standard". Classifying people into subgroups by skin, hair, family, and all types of shit has been around for a longgggg time. From ancient egypt to the romans all the way till europeans first started to colonize mthrfkrs in the western hemisphere and southeast asia. The word "race" is an english word and has existed longer than the united states but the IDEA is older than anything. We're all equally humans... but to say you can't be racist because the word and idea was created by white people to seperate themselves from us is dumb. YOU as an individual can believe that you're not racist, but if you're discriminating on another human being because the color of their skin then u are in the same boat as the white people you are speaking of... and you're racist.

And who told you humans are the only species seperated into races? Race is taxinomic subgroups of any species not just humans. It's a subgroup in order with a species but is different to other races in geographic location or by evolution & changes usually caused by it's geographic location... this doesn't just apply to humans. They didn't teach you this in biology? For example, the Balinese tiger was different in geographic location and that caused some minor changes in its coat, height, weight and other shit that would seperate them a lil bit from any other race of the pantherinae... which belongs too felidae.

official contributor

Postby D^ » July 6th, 2008, 1:31 am

That's no different use of the term race then saying Asians are different in height, weight, and facial features due to geographic location seperating them a bit from other races of humans... belonging to hominidae. Race is used in every species.

lightweight contributor

Postby AC Ortiz » July 6th, 2008, 1:35 am

....the majority group is the ones that define race...egyptians decided that black/jewish people are inferior to them...white people decided african slaves and other immigrant groups were inferior to them. RACE ISN'T REAL! On a genetic level a Native American from Alaska (Inuit) is more closely related to an African from the Congo then two chimpanzees from the same damn social group.

lightweight contributor

Postby AC Ortiz » July 6th, 2008, 1:39 am

It's not used in every species tho, they tend to evolve and get to the point where they become totally different species and can't even mate anymore. There are tons of different types of eagles, they probably all got a common ancestor. But you won't catch a bald eagle humpin some gold eagle...ya dig?

lightweight contributor

Postby AC Ortiz » July 6th, 2008, 1:41 am

http://www.encyclopedia.com/doc/1O88-ra ... ogyof.html read that or take a black studies or introduction sociology course

Next