Black women vs. White women your opinion

associate

Black women vs. White women your opinion

Postby LadyPurpleHaze » June 28th, 2008, 3:17 pm

I am a female but i just wanted to know what you guys think about the way black and white women treat their man.Or carry theirselves.(none needed info but i am a black female)Speak your mind anything goes.

lieutenant
lieutenant

Re: Black women vs. White women your opinion

Postby AC Ortiz » June 28th, 2008, 3:21 pm

....I'ma be a true Boricua/Dominican and say I'ma stick with my Spanish women :lol:

Naw tho, I think it depends on the girl, there are some down ass white chicks out there too, you just gotta find em

underboss
underboss
Region: South

Postby Yung Bun » June 28th, 2008, 3:39 pm

Ive Gone With Black And White Girls, And Black Girls Treat A Nigga Better Than White Girls Do

boss
boss

Postby M.O.B Family » June 28th, 2008, 4:15 pm

Depends ont he females personality mayne. Nuthin ta do with being black or white. Its osme fucked up white girls and its some fucked up black girls, And them horny azz spanish girls too.

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby VL_MIKE » June 28th, 2008, 8:56 pm

LadyPurpleHaze wrote:I am a female but i just wanted to know what you guys think about the way black and white women treat their man.Or carry theirselves.(none needed info but i am a black female)Speak your mind anything goes.

PIC VIOLATION !

boss
boss

Postby *UNKOWIT* » June 28th, 2008, 9:12 pm

OH MY I DONE HAD MY SHARE WIT ALOT OF WOMEN.
BLACKS = U KNOW SOME R REALLY REALLY FUCKIN SMART AND HAVE THINGS GOIN FOR THEM .. THEY HELP KEEP A BROTHA ON TRACK..GOT DA NIKKA BACK.

BUT THAN SOME R JUST STUCK ON THIS STATE OF MIND THAT .. FUCK A NIKKA.. THEY GON HAVE THEY SIDE NIKKA TYPE OF SHIT.. AND THEY GON TEACH NIKKAS LESSONS AND JUST AWHOLE BUNCH OF BULLSHIT.. A BUNCH OF FUCKIN DRAMA.. HEARTLESS SKANDELOUS BROADS..

THAN SOME ARE SUPER QUIET LOL MATTA A FACT I NEVA DATED A QUIET CHICK.. BUT I WONDER WAT THATS LIKE ..

WHITES= WELL ALOT OF THEM WILL STICK WIT A NIKKA UNTIL SHIT GETS JUST A LIL BIT HOT .. THAN DIP OUT LOL BUT BESIDES THAT .. THEY BOOL..

SHIT WHITE OR BLACK.. THEY BOTH KAN GET U ON UR NERVE AND THEY BOTH BE FUCKIN.. SO IT DONT EVEN MATTA 2 ME ANYMORE..

underboss
underboss

Postby DoloBronxNigga » June 29th, 2008, 1:44 pm

Yo my G's I am going to put you niggas up on a closely guarded secret......here it go Filipino bitches is the shit son. Yo they love to fuck they do whatever you tell them too. They loyal like a pit bull. And some thicky thick like a spanish/black girl.

underboss
underboss

Postby Lord Deep » June 29th, 2008, 2:05 pm

White girls are weak, skinny, and overrated. Ive never understood the acclaim for white women. How weak are they, how wack are they. But to each his own I guess. You have fine thick women all around you and you lusting for some skinny white girl? Well whatever man but I dont have no interest in them save the "special". You would have to be some kind of special white girl for me to take interest.

superior
superior
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Undisclosed

Postby buGsy » June 29th, 2008, 2:16 pm

Lord Deep wrote:White girls are weak, skinny, and overrated. Ive never understood the acclaim for white women. How weak are they, how wack are they. But to each his own I guess. You have fine thick women all around you and you lusting for some skinny white girl? Well whatever man but I dont have no interest in them save the "special". You would have to be some kind of special white girl for me to take interest.

Well, I wouldn't be quite this bold about it, but I'd have to agree. White females just don't attract me, NOT AT ALL. If I think a white chick is pretty, she must be FINE AS HELL - most white girls to me are not attractive. That's just my personal opinion. They don't have nice faces, body types, personalities, or anything - they just don't do it for me... I'm black and latino (dominicano), and my preference is for black females and latin women. And that's pretty much it... It's not a bias, per se, because I don't seek out black and latin women in particular - they're just the only ones I find attractive... That's just me, though...

underboss
underboss

Postby DoloBronxNigga » June 29th, 2008, 2:26 pm

werd I use to be only with spanish girls n shit but i been branching out i think niggas do that once they get older and yo fuck it i want to fuck a bitch from every country before i die. Right now if a bitch keep it clean and look decent im going in .

boss
boss

Postby *UNKOWIT* » June 29th, 2008, 3:48 pm

DoloBronxNigga wrote:Yo my G's I am going to put you niggas up on a closely guarded secret......here it go Filipino b*tches is the sh*t son. Yo they love to f*ck they do whatever you tell them too. They loyal like a pit bull. And some thicky thick like a spanish/black girl.

WHEN U SAY FILIPINO.. U TALKIN ABOUT ASIAN BITCHES?

lieutenant
lieutenant

Postby AC Ortiz » June 29th, 2008, 4:48 pm

*UNKOWIT* wrote:
DoloBronxNigga wrote:Yo my G's I am going to put you niggas up on a closely guarded secret......here it go Filipino b*tches is the sh*t son. Yo they love to f*ck they do whatever you tell them too. They loyal like a pit bull. And some thicky thick like a spanish/black girl.

WHEN U SAY FILIPINO.. U TALKIN ABOUT ASIAN b*tches?

filipino girls are asian but they mixed with like spain spanish cause the spaniards invaded them back in the day so they aren't exactly the same lol

sergeant
sergeant

Postby FREKO » June 29th, 2008, 6:22 pm

I Only Go Out With Latinas :smoke: Lol

But If I HAD To Choose Between Black Or White... I Would Choose A Light-Skinned Black Girl... And My Second Choice Would Be The White Girl...

sergeant
sergeant

Postby E Miller » June 29th, 2008, 6:30 pm

White gurls take kare of niggas finacially but black women comfort their niggaz

I pick a black gurl ova any race expect for latino cause I love dat spanish :lol:

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby We$tLo$$noop » June 29th, 2008, 6:37 pm

i date black girls my girl rite now is black shit 2 me sum black girls wont treat u as bad as sum latinas will (i still luv me sum latinas lol) n black girls is deffinatly better than white girls

captain
captain

Postby INDAGAME20 » July 1st, 2008, 3:06 am

YOU KNOW I KEEP THAT WHITE GIRL CHRISTINA AGUILARA!!!!!

NAH I LIKE MY SNOW BUNNIES.

captain
captain

Postby INDAGAME20 » July 1st, 2008, 3:07 am

YOU KNOW I KEEP THAT WHITE GIRL CHRISTINA AGUILARA!!!!!

NAH I LIKE MY SNOW BUNNIES.

boss
boss

Postby 154% $outhside G » July 1st, 2008, 9:47 am

blacc women vs white women? there aint even no comparison...y a nigga want a white woman 4...white women jus gud 4 succin dicc other than that dem skiny and flat..no shape unlike blacc women...thicc fat ass big tits...and i got a thng 4 women wid loccs so white women or women of other ethnicities wid str8 hair jus aint gonna work...except latin women but that comes 2nd

underboss
underboss

Postby lazy810 » July 1st, 2008, 10:27 am

latina !

major
major

Postby StandsAlone » July 1st, 2008, 12:09 pm

Lord Deep wrote:White girls are weak, skinny, and overrated. Ive never understood the acclaim for white women. How weak are they, how wack are they. But to each his own I guess. You have fine thick women all around you and you lusting for some skinny white girl? Well whatever man but I dont have no interest in them save the "special". You would have to be some kind of special white girl for me to take interest.

Funny you talk about wanting skinny white women Deep. Most of the time I see Black and Latino men with white women, they be the fattest, most trashy, trailer park bitches they can find...lol Matter of fact I went to that comedy club in Orland last year and it was 3 Black comedians that night. They allowed people from the audience to ask them questions after the show. They said, "Go ahead, ask the Black man anything you want." So the whiteys were getting up and asking them questions about black people. N the comedians were up there clownin. Then my ass gets up and ask " Why is it every time you see a brother with a white woman, its the fattest, ugliest, white trash, they can find?" Them dudes started rollin, all the Black ladies in the audience were like "Tell the truth!"

Me? I'll fuck with them all but I'm only wifen a Latina. A Latina was good enough to be my momma she be good enough to be my wife. I've only messed with a few black girls in my life and they were cool, they know how to look out for they guy. White girls seem to bring mad drama, at least the ones around here do. I'm talkin like straight soap opera drama. N white girls seem to be too damn sensitive, take everything you say to heart.

captain
captain

Postby INDAGAME20 » July 1st, 2008, 2:27 pm

I FUCKS WIFF DA SNOW BUNNIES WIFF THEM FAT ASSES (THEY RARE) BUT WHEN YOU FIND ONE ITS PRICELESS!....FEEL ME? I HATE THA FLAT ASSSSSSSSED ONES(MANY)! BUT I LOVE MY LATINAS!!!!!! AND I FUHX WIFF MY CHOCOLATE CHICKS

king
king
Region: South
Affiliation: THUMXXX's

Postby North To The Block » July 1st, 2008, 2:43 pm

I Love A Black Woman Wit Nice Curves Just Like I Love A Latina With Nice Curves, I Just Laugh At White Bitches, I Dont Even Look There Way.

underboss
underboss

Postby lazy810 » July 1st, 2008, 10:11 pm

associate

Postby jjphat » July 2nd, 2008, 8:06 am

Lil Pusha wrote:Image

I heard some where that she was half mexican so she not fully white.

boss
boss

Postby OBG » July 2nd, 2008, 11:00 am

West Coast Kam

(Damn, this baby pagin me, 911)
Who is that? (This bad-ass white girl from...)
Aw nigga, you went out like a straight boyscout
(What you talkin bout? fool, this girl a straight freak)
Yeah, she probably have your ass at the clinic every week
Askin the doctor, "Have you ever seen this?"
With a long-wired q-tip stuck up your penis
Waitin for the test results to come back from upstairs
While you say your prayers
And ask yourself: was it really worth it?
Before Casanova crossed over, everything was perfect
But you wasn't satisfied with the sisters
So now you got blisters
Trick or treat? (Aw nigga, you can eat a dick)
Or vice versa, that's how you treat a trick
Nigga like you who ain't learned
That hittin pale skins'll get you burned
Man, y'all better let them white hoes go
But y'all don't hear me though

Stay away from white girls brothers, or in that rhyme that shit will happen to you and you will get a Q-Tip up ya penis.

Next

Return to Lobby