How many of yall been close 2 death

Lalivin23
underboss
underboss
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

How many of yall been close 2 death

Post by Lalivin23 » July 17th, 2017, 6:43 am

Ive been close many times....some1 from the other side had me dead n no lie i froze he was no further then 5yards away gun on me..couldnt move...didnt hear the shots but i heard tje bullets...they move fast its like a zip...they cuttin thru air...my homeboy tackled me 2 the ground while my ace homeboy came out lettin loose...whole thing was fucked some bitches invited us n they 2 roomates invited them n we locked n a war at the time...it was stupid now that i think back they played it how u suppose 2 at that time but us we seeing red..we got r get back tho fuck em..another time i seen death was on. A mission..shit went accordingly but for 1 thing..it was 1 of r hustles pull over the johns 2 a dark area n rob em but who i worked with wasnt seasoned yet got hit by the car flew on the pavement ripped my skin 2 the white meat no lie....shit didnt even bleed it was all white coundnt go 2 the hospital so i slapped on rubbing alcohol..near passed me out still got the scars 2 this day...that nigga also tried 2 run me over thats when i seen that death lurkin..way 2 much other shit wont go n2 detail but....i know on the hoodup some of yall got similar life experience..i did not expect 2 make it 2 18 n this life...

HarlemWorldATL
oog
oog
Region: North East

Re: How many of yall been close 2 death

Post by HarlemWorldATL » July 17th, 2017, 7:04 am

I have in 2010 due to health reasons.this year when I was in the hospital I had dreams of me in a casket but I didn't care

Cocaine
captain
captain
Region: South
Affiliation: ♿️

Post by Cocaine » July 17th, 2017, 7:10 am

I had 2-3 heat strokes and fainted. Been in a car accident and blacked out. That's about it.

YayArea
colonel
colonel
Affiliation: Northern Cali

Post by YayArea » July 17th, 2017, 8:55 am

This is back in the day... Im in the hood and i had that thing on me but i tucked it.. We was posted and you know how the task be hopping out and shit.. So anyways i go around the corner to serve these knocks and while im serving them out the corner of my eye i seen some people walking up the street.... I turn towards them and one started shooting... I started running around the corner where the thing was at... I didnt get hit but i came so close that while i was running pieced from the brick on the building the bullets was hitting was hitting my face... To this day dont know who it was

KhmerHustla
prince
prince
Affiliation: Real Nigga Nation

Post by KhmerHustla » July 17th, 2017, 10:18 am

Many times. As far as with gunplay shit like that I had straps pulled and peeled out in my whip, was cross in the street with the homie when I was younger eses throwing gang signs to a crip 10 ft away from us we were in the line of fire. I been in a alley during a shootout eses was shooting from a distance with some fools I know.. been in some sketchy situations where heat could have been pulled
My problem is... I can't stop roastin Niggaz

ReclezzRenegade
prince
prince
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: the weed be lettin ya know....evil lurks...

Post by ReclezzRenegade » July 17th, 2017, 6:41 pm

Cocaine wrote:
July 17th, 2017, 7:10 am
I had 2-3 heat strokes and fainted.
:huhwhat:

lil bitch ass nigga :lmao:
NHk36D-CC

CITIES.

ReclezzRenegade
prince
prince
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: the weed be lettin ya know....evil lurks...

Post by ReclezzRenegade » July 17th, 2017, 6:46 pm

first time i got shot at i was like 12/13 got into it wit sum grown niggas. 1 up'd ham and i stood and watched the gun spark when he shot the first bullet it couldve hit anywhere. face anything.
NHk36D-CC

CITIES.

Valleyntine
fresh meat
Affiliation: D-25 SV

Post by Valleyntine » July 17th, 2017, 9:11 pm

When I was little, probably less than 3-4 years old, my city was hot we use to have alot of events, blockparties, reunions, cook-outs, step shows, concerts etc. there was always a big crowd, but it was always tension waiting to happen it seemed like. Back then we had the Southside vs Westisde beef in our city, got alot of people :shoot: . I didnt believe that I would make 20. One day my sister had a step show , I wasnt even in grade school yet now that I think about it, long story short 2 guys got into an altercation on the back of my momma's car, while me and my big brother were in the backseat. One of them had a gun, looked like a .38, the other dude was hugging onto him for dear life so he couldn't get an angle to shoot him. The whole time the gun is pointed at the back window at me n my brother, my momma screamin at us to get down under the seats. 2 other females screamin at them to drop it. I don't think they knew we were back there.

Cocaine
captain
captain

Post by Cocaine » July 17th, 2017, 10:43 pm

King♚Kutthroat wrote:
July 17th, 2017, 6:46 pm
first time i got shot at i was like 12/13 got into it wit sum grown niggas. 1 up'd ham and i stood and watched the gun spark when he shot the first bullet it couldve hit anywhere. face anything.

You ain't never been shot :comeon: Fake ass Crip..

Cocaine
captain
captain

Post by Cocaine » July 17th, 2017, 10:45 pm

Your suicidal so you should be use to it :lmao: