-dudes with kids/fathers to be whose baby moms had a baby shower ....

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

-dudes with kids/fathers to be whose baby moms had a baby shower ....

Post by Quiet-Q » July 16th, 2017, 10:53 pm

To yah dudes who already have a kid/kids...or are expecting...when planning the baby shower did you personally attend it or not?i showed up to other females baby showers when i was a kid & seen other dudes there (including the baby pops)..but me personally i just always felt that was more so a female bonding time...like my baby moms is currently talking about she wants 1..so il pay for the shit (rent the place ..food etc) but actually being there i might make a pit stop but as far as me staying there the whole time nah i really aint tryna do that...1 of my right hand mans i came up with just had a son & he had a baby shower niggah wasnt tryna be there at all but off the strength of his baby moms & not wanting to be in the dog-house he showed up...personally i dont care for the entire event of baby showers but i realize women charish stuff like that

townbizzEa$T O
prince
prince
Region: West
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Re: -dudes with kids/fathers to be whose baby moms had a baby shower ....

Post by townbizzEa$T O » July 16th, 2017, 11:06 pm

yea my wife had a baby shower for our 1st born i was there my older brother her 2 younger brothers a couple of my kuzns too
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » July 16th, 2017, 11:55 pm

townbizzEa$T O wrote:
July 16th, 2017, 11:06 pm
yea my wife had a baby shower for our 1st born i was there my older brother her 2 younger brothers a couple of my kuzns too

You was around mad women(her fam & friends Im guessing)..you wasnt feeling that was you or you paid that no mind ?

1Million
oog
oog
Region: South
Affiliation: O-A-K-C-L-I-F-F, with my niggas or by myself...

Post by 1Million » July 17th, 2017, 12:12 am

Yeah I was there. But my girl's baby shower was more like a family party than it was a bunch of women sitting around and my girl opening gifts. It was like that for the first couple hours but after that, it was time to put on the music and eat and dance and get fucked up.

But if it's a regular ol baby shower your woman is having, idk, I been to some normal, non-party ones and they're lil boring.

Fahlife
fresh meat
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Post by Fahlife » July 17th, 2017, 12:54 am

I had one for my baby girl in May I didn't really want to go I got the building etc. I felt it was a female thing to. But things have changed with the times I guess but all in all it was cool even played the what's in the bag guess game .was food. Of course and baby mom was smiling so it was straight

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » July 17th, 2017, 1:01 am

1Million wrote:
July 17th, 2017, 12:12 am
Yeah I was there. But my girl's baby shower was more like a family party than it was a bunch of women sitting around and my girl opening gifts. It was like that for the first couple hours but after that, it was time to put on the music and eat and dance and get fucked up.

But if it's a regular ol baby shower your woman is having, idk, I been to some normal, non-party ones and they're lil boring.

Dam i never seen a baby shower where it wasnt liquor..loud music party etc

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » July 17th, 2017, 1:03 am

Fahlife wrote:
July 17th, 2017, 12:54 am
I had one for my baby girl in May I didn't really want to go I got the building etc. I felt it was a female thing to. But things have changed with the times I guess but all in all it was cool even played the what's in the bag guess game .was food. Of course and baby mom was smiling so it was straight

Yeah i seen niggahs going to baby showers since mid 90s(from my personal experience) probably was going before

JerseyCity201
boss
boss

Post by JerseyCity201 » July 17th, 2017, 1:15 am

I had one when my BM was pregnant with my daughter, but it was more like a party. Theirs two types of baby showers the type that's strictly a female run one that is for them if it's that type and u the pops the most u need to do is show your face and be out. If it's the party type that's for everyone to go.

Depends on the type of shower the girl got planned. Party ones usually mean more money and gifts since more people going.

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » July 17th, 2017, 1:46 am

JerseyCity201 wrote:
July 17th, 2017, 1:15 am
I had one when my BM was pregnant with my daughter, but it was more like a party. Theirs two types of baby showers the type that's strictly a female run one that is for them if it's that type and u the pops the most u need to do is show your face and be out. If it's the party type that's for everyone to go.

Depends on the type of shower the girl got planned. Party ones usually mean more money and gifts since more people going.

Yeah i guess the ones i went to was mixed..because it wss gifts exhanged & they open it in front of everybody but also its food drinks & music played....good looks on feedback brother

townbizzEa$T O
prince
prince
Region: West
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Post by townbizzEa$T O » July 17th, 2017, 3:08 am

Quiet-Q wrote:
July 16th, 2017, 11:55 pm
townbizzEa$T O wrote:
July 16th, 2017, 11:06 pm

You was around mad women(her fam & friends Im guessing)..you wasnt feeling that was you or you paid that no mind ?
i just played video games with her lil brothers til i went outside
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

True Words
underboss
underboss
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Post by True Words » July 17th, 2017, 4:33 am

Q be watching them white people movies and shows that when they throw baby showers its the girls only :lmao:

every baby shower i been to, including mine, everybody is there. family (both sides) friends, kids, young homies. shits like a hood party

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » July 17th, 2017, 4:54 am

Nah @whites on tv...im just saying i feel that shit should be more for females(but thats coming from my perspective)..the joints i been too practically was parties