Dude furious at his girl for getting her nails done when they only have $17 in their bank account

SHANKZILLA
og
og
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: your baby moms

Re: Dude furious at his girl for getting her nails done when they only have $17 in their bank account

Post by SHANKZILLA » July 16th, 2017, 9:34 pm

Bitches need to get their priority right and the nigga is a bum

HANDSOMEHUSTLER44
superior
superior
Region: North East

Re: Dude furious at his girl for getting her nails done when they only have $17 in their bank account

Post by HANDSOMEHUSTLER44 » July 16th, 2017, 9:51 pm

niggaz on Worldstar saying this shit fake :lmao: when i was sober i really couldn't tell....but i hit the blunt a few times and after analyzing it again the shit does look suspect and staged af :lol: if the shit real dude needs to body himself tho

1Million
oog
oog
Region: South
Affiliation: O-A-K-C-L-I-F-F, with my niggas or by myself...

Post by 1Million » July 17th, 2017, 12:13 am

If I only had $17 left, the last thing I would do is record myself shouting about how I only got $17.

ILick-Queens
og
og
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,Bmf,cali & CDL Kartel
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb

Post by ILick-Queens » July 17th, 2017, 1:11 am

1Million wrote:
July 17th, 2017, 12:13 am
If I only had $17 left, the last thing I would do is record myself shouting about how I only got $17.
i saw this on worldstar and facebook, supposedly the dude is born in Africa and raised here or something like that :lmao: but I can believe he's African, they is the cheapest blacks in the history of mankind :lmao: :lmao: them African males will find a way to substitute $5 for $50, .. water for drinks, grass for broccoli and sell it on the flea market right back to us :lmao: :lmao:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

Cocaine
captain
captain
Region: South
Affiliation: ♿️

Post by Cocaine » July 17th, 2017, 2:39 am

Overdraft fee :lmao:

True Words
underboss
underboss
Affiliation: Neutral

Post by True Words » July 17th, 2017, 4:36 am

bum ass nigga smh. let that female do what she want with her money that she work for. idk why he would post this he should be embarrassed