Edai -tooka in the trashcan

Post Reply
User avatar
ILick-Queens
og
og
Posts: 12679
Joined: November 4th, 2015, 8:30 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,Bmf,cali & CDL Kartel
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb

Edai -tooka in the trashcan

Post by ILick-Queens » July 11th, 2017, 5:12 am

:wtf2: :facepalm: :lol: nigga actually dropped a song n video he wasn't lying ..but he basic for this shit tho :cmon: :killself:

/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s



Neutron Nation
underboss
underboss
Posts: 998
Joined: January 30th, 2017, 11:54 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Edai -tooka in the trashcan

Post by Neutron Nation » July 11th, 2017, 5:49 pm

Tooka must of been a hitter, he the most dissed nigga in chicago

User avatar
ILick-Queens
og
og
Posts: 12679
Joined: November 4th, 2015, 8:30 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,Bmf,cali & CDL Kartel
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb

Re: Edai -tooka in the trashcan

Post by ILick-Queens » July 11th, 2017, 5:55 pm

Neutron Nation wrote:
July 11th, 2017, 5:49 pm
Tooka must of been a hitter, he the most dissed nigga in chicago
tooka and jojo ,then after that it be some dead 3's too I kan't lie .. let me see who I hear the bricks and insanes always diss n name from the ][][]['s side ....hmmmm I kan't think besides j-money ,L.a or nuski ... but jojo , tooka, j-money ,L.a, nuski and steve, ode, fathead too ..
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

Neutron Nation
underboss
underboss
Posts: 998
Joined: January 30th, 2017, 11:54 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Edai -tooka in the trashcan

Post by Neutron Nation » July 11th, 2017, 9:51 pm

I haven't listened to drill, but tooka always in some one mouth even OT niggas :rip:

User avatar
BarefaceBlaine
boss
boss
Posts: 2863
Joined: June 2nd, 2014, 1:11 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 5100 Sccan Blocc Young Gunna'z BK. Bkoosie World,
Location: 2-11 on a slobk, 5100 Enright, Polo World

Re: Edai -tooka in the trashcan

Post by BarefaceBlaine » July 12th, 2017, 1:35 am

ILick-Queens wrote:
July 11th, 2017, 5:55 pm
Neutron Nation wrote:
July 11th, 2017, 5:49 pm
Tooka must of been a hitter, he the most dissed nigga in chicago
tooka and jojo ,then after that it be some dead 3's too I kan't lie .. let me see who I hear the bricks and insanes always diss n name from the ][][]['s side ....hmmmm I kan't think besides j-money ,L.a or nuski ... but jojo , tooka, j-money ,L.a, nuski and steve, ode, fathead too ..
jojo wasnt a hitta.. tooka's brothers was hittas but shawndale was a low level street thug from 63rd n lawrence that got killed by TYMB black disciples

dalocsta
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1520
Joined: February 1st, 2011, 8:24 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: MeMyself&I Gang

Re: Edai -tooka in the trashcan

Post by dalocsta » July 18th, 2017, 3:21 pm

LA Capone killed Shawndale

DaSuperSavage
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1873
Joined: October 28th, 2014, 12:40 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: BLACK DISIPLE NATION
Location: Southside Chicago,

Re: Edai -tooka in the trashcan

Post by DaSuperSavage » July 18th, 2017, 6:44 pm

dalocsta wrote:
July 18th, 2017, 3:21 pm
LA Capone killed Shawndale
Get yo outta town ass on with that false info :facepalm:

ReclezzRenegade
prince
prince
Posts: 6056
Joined: October 7th, 2015, 4:38 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: the weed be lettin ya know....evil lurks...

Re: Edai -tooka in the trashcan

Post by ReclezzRenegade » July 18th, 2017, 8:10 pm

ILick-Queens wrote:
July 11th, 2017, 5:55 pm
Neutron Nation wrote:
July 11th, 2017, 5:49 pm
Tooka must of been a hitter, he the most dissed nigga in chicago
tooka and jojo ,then after that it be some dead 3's too I kan't lie .. let me see who I hear the bricks and insanes always diss n name from the ][][]['s side ....hmmmm I kan't think besides j-money ,L.a or nuski ... but jojo , tooka, j-money ,L.a, nuski and steve, ode, fathead too .

U knew nothin about none of these people til keef came out wit "War" :lol: just be namin people n shit :lol:
NHk36D-CC

CITIES.

User avatar
ILick-Queens
og
og
Posts: 12679
Joined: November 4th, 2015, 8:30 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,Bmf,cali & CDL Kartel
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb

Re: Edai -tooka in the trashcan

Post by ILick-Queens » July 18th, 2017, 9:04 pm

^^^^^^^^^ that's what yo crabk ass get ,kan't even type it right :lmao: u sound wrong as fuck tho.. some of them died after the war song stupid :facepalm: :cmon: :killself: try again with another III's joke ,keef don't mean shit to me never did he's not vell, span, ksk, donise :killself: just like you know nothing of stones but went back to some crip shit on "Buddha" right :rip: :lmao:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

ReclezzRenegade
prince
prince
Posts: 6056
Joined: October 7th, 2015, 4:38 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: the weed be lettin ya know....evil lurks...

Re: Edai -tooka in the trashcan

Post by ReclezzRenegade » July 18th, 2017, 11:33 pm

ILick-Queens wrote:
July 18th, 2017, 9:04 pm
^^^^^^^^^ that's what yo crabk ass get ,kan't even type it right :lmao: u sound wrong as fuck tho.. some of them died after the war song stupid :facepalm: :cmon: :killself: try again with another III's joke ,keef don't mean shit to me never did he's not vell, span, ksk, donise :killself: just like you know nothing of stones but went back to some crip shit on "Buddha" right :rip: :lmao:

The hell do you be ramblin about lil nigga.? :lol: how you shit on Buddha name then toss out disciples names you never met like it's any difference. How you tell a nigga what he know and don't know when disciples laffed you off da thread tryna tell niggas where da rakes come from.

Classic country jaccass. U retarded asf fr lil folks :lol: :321: catch up
NHk36D-CC

CITIES.

ReclezzRenegade
prince
prince
Posts: 6056
Joined: October 7th, 2015, 4:38 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: the weed be lettin ya know....evil lurks...

Re: Edai -tooka in the trashcan

Post by ReclezzRenegade » July 18th, 2017, 11:35 pm

And aye wasn't you a IGD or some shit? Nigga :lmao:
NHk36D-CC

CITIES.

User avatar
Cocaine
captain
captain
Posts: 456
Joined: February 12th, 2017, 8:08 am
Region: South
Affiliation: ♿️

Re: Edai -tooka in the trashcan

Post by Cocaine » Yesterday, 5:04 am

You use to claim Black P. Stones now you Crippin so you ain't got no room to talk. :lmao: :L:

ReclezzRenegade
prince
prince
Posts: 6056
Joined: October 7th, 2015, 4:38 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: the weed be lettin ya know....evil lurks...

Re: Edai -tooka in the trashcan

Post by ReclezzRenegade » Yesterday, 6:02 am

Cocaine wrote:
Yesterday, 5:04 am
You use to claim Black P. Stones now you Crippin so you ain't got no room to talk. :lmao: :L:
Bitch you succ hella dicc :cmon:
NHk36D-CC

CITIES.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: SHANKZILLA and 128 guests