From the east to the South

TheRep
fresh meat
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

From the east to the South

Post by TheRep » June 24th, 2017, 1:59 am

Peace one and all.I am representing a man who is being stalked on the internet.He is using me to help him spread the word online about the man you see in this pic.His name is Living Griffin.

First let me say that I respect everyone in here.no matter what you may represent.I know you do what you want and I'm not going to ask you to do anything other then what you want to do.Much Respect to whatever rules you and your respective crews go by.

This fella luvon griffin has moved to Atlanta from New Jersey after getting a large part of that state riled up and looking for him.The man that I'm helping I'll call him my client for now.Luvon Griffin has been seeking married women out in Atlanta because they were on the clients fb page.Just to hurt the client.To make him feel he is being stalked on fb.But in the meantime he is ruining happy homes in Atlanta.Luvon Griffin is very mouthy.He will harass until he makes your groups attack him.He knows he can't beat all of you.He will annoy you just to get you angry enough to attack.He gets satisfaction from that.I will tell you his address and number soon.I just want to introduce myself and him.. Build with y'all with respect for a while.Then reveal alot of names between folks intermixing between the south and the east.Im sure you'll be interested.Right now its just Luvon.But even the blood brother of my client who's name is Chris is ruining Marriages in the South.A married woman named LaKisha.Both of whom desire to harm the client so much.
Luvon turns down fist fights.He prefers the sneaky method of stalking behind a keyboard.Ill tell more soon

The Representative!
Attachments
IMG_20170623_133318.JPG
IMG_20170623_133318.JPG (104.49 KiB) Viewed 146 times

TheRep
fresh meat
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: From the east to the South

Post by TheRep » June 24th, 2017, 2:05 am

Luvon Griffin...Not Living Griffin