Rewind: bkny : loccie shmula speaks on g-stone crip origins("456 farm dogg started set")/ his son getting killed

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather
Posts: 47630
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm

Rewind: bkny : loccie shmula speaks on g-stone crip origins("456 farm dogg started set")/ his son getting killed

Post by Quiet-Q » June 18th, 2017, 8:48 pm

Rewind


https://youtu.be/idVl-8XM-Nc

(Now imma take a wild guess & say that "jay williams" character on the very last screen shot is the same kid on here "mosthated jay" who keeps tryna push how g stone is official tissue)...niggahs got 100 different lines of who & where the shit has ties too(farmdogg compton crip..456 bloods lol...fudgetown mafia)..shit like that normally doesnt happen when shit is clear as day from the beginning..im just saying(anybody old enough & who was outside when g stone was the main crip shit in ny know...these niggahs was the blue rag ubn version )most niggahs aint buying the bullshit niggahs tryna sell..it is what it is though do you :lol:
Attachments
Screenshot_2017-06-18-14-26-21.png
Screenshot_2017-06-18-14-26-21.png (239.86 KiB) Viewed 738 times
Screenshot_2017-06-18-14-30-43.png
Screenshot_2017-06-18-14-30-43.png (256.77 KiB) Viewed 738 times
Screenshot_2017-06-18-14-30-47.png
Screenshot_2017-06-18-14-30-47.png (252.49 KiB) Viewed 738 times
Screenshot_2017-06-18-14-30-55.png
Screenshot_2017-06-18-14-30-55.png (247.68 KiB) Viewed 738 times
Screenshot_2017-06-18-14-31-07.png
Screenshot_2017-06-18-14-31-07.png (255.09 KiB) Viewed 738 times
Screenshot_2017-06-18-14-31-20.png
Screenshot_2017-06-18-14-31-20.png (256.32 KiB) Viewed 738 times
Screenshot_2017-06-18-14-31-27.png
Screenshot_2017-06-18-14-31-27.png (261.06 KiB) Viewed 738 times
Screenshot_2017-06-18-14-31-31.png
Screenshot_2017-06-18-14-31-31.png (263.31 KiB) Viewed 738 times
Screenshot_2017-06-18-14-31-47.png
Screenshot_2017-06-18-14-31-47.png (254.91 KiB) Viewed 738 times
Screenshot_2017-06-18-14-32-41.png
Screenshot_2017-06-18-14-32-41.png (184.12 KiB) Viewed 738 times
Screenshot_2017-06-18-14-32-47.png
Screenshot_2017-06-18-14-32-47.png (202.06 KiB) Viewed 738 times
Screenshot_2017-06-18-14-32-56.png
Screenshot_2017-06-18-14-32-56.png (258.45 KiB) Viewed 738 times
Screenshot_2017-06-18-14-34-01.png
Screenshot_2017-06-18-14-34-01.png (269.27 KiB) Viewed 738 times
Screenshot_2017-06-18-14-32-56.png
Screenshot_2017-06-18-14-32-56.png (258.45 KiB) Viewed 738 times
Screenshot_2017-06-18-14-34-01.png
Screenshot_2017-06-18-14-34-01.png (269.27 KiB) Viewed 738 times
Screenshot_2017-06-18-14-34-13.png
Screenshot_2017-06-18-14-34-13.png (260.67 KiB) Viewed 738 times
Screenshot_2017-06-18-14-34-42.png
Screenshot_2017-06-18-14-34-42.png (259.85 KiB) Viewed 738 times
Screenshot_2017-06-18-14-35-03.png
Screenshot_2017-06-18-14-35-03.png (259.67 KiB) Viewed 738 times
Screenshot_2017-06-18-14-35-11.png
Screenshot_2017-06-18-14-35-11.png (260.24 KiB) Viewed 738 times
Screenshot_2017-06-18-14-35-54.png
Screenshot_2017-06-18-14-35-54.png (261.42 KiB) Viewed 738 times
Screenshot_2017-06-18-14-36-08.png
Screenshot_2017-06-18-14-36-08.png (267.16 KiB) Viewed 738 times
Screenshot_2017-06-18-14-36-19.png
Screenshot_2017-06-18-14-36-19.png (253.87 KiB) Viewed 738 times


User avatar
HarlemWorldATL
oog
oog
Posts: 18880
Joined: May 14th, 2010, 1:40 am

Re: Rewind: bkny : loccie shmula speaks on g-stone crip origins("456 farm dogg started set")/ his son getting killed

Post by HarlemWorldATL » June 19th, 2017, 2:48 am

I'll ask but I doubt the stones I know care bout Cali ties. The set been out over 20 years already so maybe some do n maybe some don't. It's too many out here now

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather
Posts: 47630
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm

Re: Rewind: bkny : loccie shmula speaks on g-stone crip origins("456 farm dogg started set")/ his son getting killed

Post by Quiet-Q » June 19th, 2017, 2:56 am

I doubt most niggahs whoses not really connected care about being connected otherwise they would of seen fit to get connected from jump...(even though some of these now connected damus/pirus in ny used to be non connected ubn heads)

User avatar
KGzMovIIIn
prince
prince
Posts: 6667
Joined: June 27th, 2007, 7:56 am

Re: Rewind: bkny : loccie shmula speaks on g-stone crip origins("456 farm dogg started set")/ his son getting killed

Post by KGzMovIIIn » June 19th, 2017, 2:19 pm

Lol that nicca dont know what he talking about lol......niccas know bout em out west they aint no CCs though lol

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather
Posts: 47630
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm

Re: Rewind: bkny : loccie shmula speaks on g-stone crip origins("456 farm dogg started set")/ his son getting killed

Post by Quiet-Q » June 19th, 2017, 3:03 pm

My niggah kay whats the deal man how you been

User avatar
Southwarddevil
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1181
Joined: January 26th, 2017, 6:47 am

Re: Rewind: bkny : loccie shmula speaks on g-stone crip origins("456 farm dogg started set")/ his son getting killed

Post by Southwarddevil » June 19th, 2017, 4:09 pm

it seem like only the internet cares :lol:

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather
Posts: 47630
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm

Re: Rewind: bkny : loccie shmula speaks on g-stone crip origins("456 farm dogg started set")/ his son getting killed

Post by Quiet-Q » June 19th, 2017, 4:40 pm

Southwarddevil wrote:it seem like only the internet cares :lol:

What you expect niggahs outside that care to do ?

User avatar
Southwarddevil
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1181
Joined: January 26th, 2017, 6:47 am

Re: Rewind: bkny : loccie shmula speaks on g-stone crip origins("456 farm dogg started set")/ his son getting killed

Post by Southwarddevil » June 19th, 2017, 8:11 pm

Q. wrote:
Southwarddevil wrote:it seem like only the internet cares :lol:

What you expect niggahs outside that care to do ?
get on dem roads and started drilling if they really care that much :shrug:

NYGC/ETGC
fresh meat
Posts: 39
Joined: June 17th, 2017, 10:45 pm

Re: Rewind: bkny : loccie shmula speaks on g-stone crip origins("456 farm dogg started set")/ his son getting killed

Post by NYGC/ETGC » June 19th, 2017, 8:42 pm

GSTONE AINT CONNECTED TO NOTHING IN THE LAND. MOST OF THE BIGC HOMEBOYS FROM THE SET CAME FROM THE U.K SET (TIPTOP OLD SET) 823 WAS THE BUILDING NUMBER AND THE FIRST SET WAS GHETTO STAR CRIP. IT WAS BASICALLY A IMMIGRANT SET THATS WHY IT WAS SO POPULAR IN BROOKLYN. CIKE AND SOME OTHER LOKS STARTED THAT CCO MOVEMENT IN THE BOX AND THATS FACTS.

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather
Posts: 47630
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm

Re: Rewind: bkny : loccie shmula speaks on g-stone crip origins("456 farm dogg started set")/ his son getting killed

Post by Quiet-Q » June 19th, 2017, 8:47 pm

Southwarddevil wrote:
Q. wrote:
Southwarddevil wrote:it seem like only the internet cares :lol:

What you expect niggahs outside that care to do ?
get on dem roads and started drilling if they really care that much :shrug:

No real niggah with something to lose aint catching no case for a false claimer...only a young dickhead or clown ass niggah doing that..nevertheless at the end of the day just because niggahs aint catching cases dont mean niggahs "dont care"

User avatar
Southwarddevil
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1181
Joined: January 26th, 2017, 6:47 am

Re: Rewind: bkny : loccie shmula speaks on g-stone crip origins("456 farm dogg started set")/ his son getting killed

Post by Southwarddevil » June 19th, 2017, 8:52 pm

Q. wrote:
Southwarddevil wrote:
Q. wrote:
Southwarddevil wrote:it seem like only the internet cares :lol:

What you expect niggahs outside that care to do ?
get on dem roads and started drilling if they really care that much :shrug:

No real niggah with something to lose aint catching no case for a false claimer...only a young dickhead or clown ass niggah doing that
i mean if they was gang banging and shit and really took this shit serious wouldnt that mean they have nothing to lose in the first place :shrug:

i mean this whole debate is nothing but cause everybody know nothing is gonna happen anyway so why beat a dead horse shit at least ms13, gds, stone etc.. and shit handle they false claimers instead making long ass videos whos fake and all that bloodclot crying

G_Dope
sergeant
sergeant
Posts: 336
Joined: February 1st, 2017, 9:45 pm

Re: Rewind: bkny : loccie shmula speaks on g-stone crip origins("456 farm dogg started set")/ his son getting killed

Post by G_Dope » June 19th, 2017, 9:08 pm

Niggas been coming at G Stone Niggas For Years On If They Cali Connected Or Not They A Home Grown Set Last Time I Checked The Whole 823rd GSC Should Just Drop Crip And Stick With That Name Alone
I TALK MY SHIT BECAUSE I DOES MY THANGGG :smoke:

BEDSTUYFLY
underboss
underboss
Posts: 895
Joined: March 13th, 2014, 5:42 pm

Re: Rewind: bkny : loccie shmula speaks on g-stone crip origins("456 farm dogg started set")/ his son getting killed

Post by BEDSTUYFLY » June 20th, 2017, 3:28 am

I don't think the Cali niggas even care about this shit it's only a select few. A lot of them g stone niggas was out there last year fucking with rollin 60 noggas some even got hit out there from what I heard. It seem like only niggas on the internet care and people that just need something to talk about.

User avatar
HarlemWorldATL
oog
oog
Posts: 18880
Joined: May 14th, 2010, 1:40 am

Re: Rewind: bkny : loccie shmula speaks on g-stone crip origins("456 farm dogg started set")/ his son getting killed

Post by HarlemWorldATL » June 20th, 2017, 5:01 am

BEDSTUYFLY wrote:I don't think the Cali niggas even care about this shit it's only a select few. A lot of them g stone niggas was out there last year fucking with rollin 60 noggas some even got hit out there from what I heard. It seem like only niggas on the internet care and people that just need something to talk about.

Werd especially on here. N niggas don't even be in gangs, know any members, be around them, or even be from cali :lmao:

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather
Posts: 47630
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm

Re: Rewind: bkny : loccie shmula speaks on g-stone crip origins("456 farm dogg started set")/ his son getting killed

Post by Quiet-Q » June 20th, 2017, 5:33 am

Ohno you said you used to run with crips in brooklyn back then when bloods in your hood use to fuk with you...you have the upmost respect for g.stone crips ?

MostHated_Jay
prospect
Posts: 59
Joined: June 16th, 2017, 5:57 pm

Re: Rewind: bkny : loccie shmula speaks on g-stone crip origins("456 farm dogg started set")/ his son getting killed

Post by MostHated_Jay » June 20th, 2017, 6:18 am

NYGC/ETGC wrote:GSTONE AINT CONNECTED TO NOTHING IN THE LAND. MOST OF THE BIGC HOMEBOYS FROM THE SET CAME FROM THE U.K SET (TIPTOP OLD SET) 823 WAS THE BUILDING NUMBER AND THE FIRST SET WAS GHETTO STAR CRIP. IT WAS BASICALLY A IMMIGRANT SET THATS WHY IT WAS SO POPULAR IN BROOKLYN. CIKE AND SOME OTHER LOKS STARTED THAT CCO MOVEMENT IN THE BOX AND THATS FACTS.
Dont speak on shit that you dont know dumb ass internet clown. G-stone is connected out west. Ask the big homies from Santana blocc crip and Rollin 60's they will tell you G-Stone is connected. Stop dicc riding and ask around. You on the net but not out in these streets asking if they real or not just assuming. You wouldnt come out here and tell these niggas that tbey fake cause they would split ya wig juhurd? You a clown

MostHated_Jay
prospect
Posts: 59
Joined: June 16th, 2017, 5:57 pm

Re: Rewind: bkny : loccie shmula speaks on g-stone crip origins("456 farm dogg started set")/ his son getting killed

Post by MostHated_Jay » June 20th, 2017, 6:25 am

Q. wrote:Rewind


https://youtu.be/idVl-8XM-Nc

(Now imma take a wild guess & say that "jay williams" character on the very last screen shot is the same kid on here "mosthated jay" who keeps tryna push how g stone is official tissue)...niggahs got 100 different lines of who & where the shit has ties too(farmdogg compton crip..456 bloods lol...fudgetown mafia)..shit like that normally doesnt happen when shit is clear as day from the beginning..im just saying(anybody old enough & who was outside when g stone was the main crip shit in ny know...these niggahs was the blue rag ubn version )most niggahs aint buying the bullshit niggahs tryna sell..it is what it is though do you :lol:
Thats not me But dude got the right idea tho. Yall lil internet clowns acting like yall know who is fake and who is not. Why dont yall actually go out west and ask Niggas from Santana crip, Rollin 60's , Rollin 30's etc if they Real left they will tell you they real left. Yall internet clowns spitting out false shit but dont know facts. Ask around instead of speaking on shit you dont know. Yall sound dumb asf. I bet non of yall would go to their hoods and say that dumb shit yall talking up here.

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather
Posts: 47630
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm

Re: Rewind: bkny : loccie shmula speaks on g-stone crip origins("456 farm dogg started set")/ his son getting killed

Post by Quiet-Q » June 20th, 2017, 6:30 am

Bro you keep speaking on current events...whether them niggahs is plugged to santanas or 60s now is irrelavent to what their beginnings was(which is what niggahs is talking about)..im not buying g stone was cali connected when they was jacking 6s..all types of codes (basically ubn version of crippin)..you on here pushing a campaign to show how official they are now all of a sudden..nobody who was outside around these niggahs in the hayday(90's) believes none of the bullshit you speaking kid...get lost & try to push this nonsense to somebody else

MostHated_Jay
prospect
Posts: 59
Joined: June 16th, 2017, 5:57 pm

Re: Rewind: bkny : loccie shmula speaks on g-stone crip origins("456 farm dogg started set")/ his son getting killed

Post by MostHated_Jay » June 20th, 2017, 6:37 am

Q. wrote:Bro you keep speaking on current events...whether them niggahs is plugged to santanas or 60s now is irrelavent to what their beginnings was(which is what niggahs is talking about)..im not buying g stone was cali connected when they was jacking 6s..all types of codes (basically ubn version of crippin)..you on here pushing a campaign to show how official they are now all of a sudden..nobody who was outside around these niggahs in the hayday(90's) believes none of the bullshit you speaking kid...get lost & try to push this nonsense to somebody else
Yall weak ass niggas is hooked on whos fake or not tho. Im just telling yall what it was. Yall some net thugs that swear yall know any and everything relating to gangs but never banged in yall lives lmfaoo. Yall some mf weird ass critics. I spoke on this topic cause I seen a post from a while back on here talking about G-Stone. Yall internet weirdos dont know shit about whos fake or not. Better yet non of yall niggas would go to a fucking G-Stone hood period and say that dumb shit. Yall niggas weak as hell speaking on shit and yall mfs never banged in yall life. Yall banging keyboards and mouses. Get a life and Get off of NYC gang politics. Yall are some lames. Get a life. Actually gang bang than talk about who is this and who is that. Otherwise yall just some pussies on a forum worried about niggas who is really in the streets.

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather
Posts: 47630
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm

Re: Rewind: bkny : loccie shmula speaks on g-stone crip origins("456 farm dogg started set")/ his son getting killed

Post by Quiet-Q » June 20th, 2017, 6:50 am

Do your homework on people on the other side of screen before you make accusations or assumptions lol..everybody in this topic thats not dickriding g stone we all from ny & not speaking just to speak

MostHated_Jay
prospect
Posts: 59
Joined: June 16th, 2017, 5:57 pm

Re: Rewind: bkny : loccie shmula speaks on g-stone crip origins("456 farm dogg started set")/ his son getting killed

Post by MostHated_Jay » June 20th, 2017, 6:57 am

Q. wrote:Do your homework on people on the other side of screen before you make accusations or assumptions lol..everybody in this topic thats not dickriding g stone we all from ny & not speaking just to speak
Yall some lames that dont bang for all I know. If yall was really banging better yet if yall mfs was Crippin you wouldnt even speak on shit like this. For all I know yall are sone internet thugs that dont know shit yall just saying whatever tf yall wanna say about gangs on this lil forum shit but yall niggas wouldnt go to the Grimey 90'z, The flossy, or brownsville and tell them niggas they not official after when Crip niggas from out west done chopped it up with these niggas shit niggas from my hood chopped it up with them. They would split ya mf wig. Yall internet weirdos wouldnt know about G-Checking mfs because yall niggas dont bang period point blank. Yall dicc riding them and dont know shit.

MostHated_Jay
prospect
Posts: 59
Joined: June 16th, 2017, 5:57 pm

Re: Rewind: bkny : loccie shmula speaks on g-stone crip origins("456 farm dogg started set")/ his son getting killed

Post by MostHated_Jay » June 20th, 2017, 7:00 am

MostHated_Jay wrote:
Q. wrote:Do your homework on people on the other side of screen before you make accusations or assumptions lol..everybody in this topic thats not dickriding g stone we all from ny & not speaking just to speak
Yall some lames that dont bang for all I know. If yall was really banging better yet if yall mfs was Crippin you wouldnt even speak on shit like this. For all I know yall are sone internet thugs that dont know shit yall just saying whatever tf yall wanna say about gangs on this lil forum shit but yall niggas wouldnt go to the Grimey 90'z, The flossy, or brownsville and tell them niggas they not official after when Crip niggas from out west done chopped it up with these niggas shit niggas from my hood chopped it up with them. They would split ya mf wig. Yall internet weirdos wouldnt know about G-Checking mfs because yall niggas dont bang period point blank. Yall dicc riding them and dont know shit. Than on top of that you tried to say son in the last screenshot was me LMFAOO. THATS WHATS WRONG WITH YALL DUMB ASS INTERNET CLOWNS YALL TAKE TOO MANY WILD GUESS ON THIS GANG SHIT. GET A LIFE DO SOMETHING RATHER THAN TALKING SHIT ABOUT NIGGAS YOU DONT KNOW ABOUT ON A SNITCH FORU M

MostHated_Jay
prospect
Posts: 59
Joined: June 16th, 2017, 5:57 pm

Re: Rewind: bkny : loccie shmula speaks on g-stone crip origins("456 farm dogg started set")/ his son getting killed

Post by MostHated_Jay » June 20th, 2017, 7:01 am

MostHated_Jay wrote:
MostHated_Jay wrote:
Q. wrote:Do your homework on people on the other side of screen before you make accusations or assumptions lol..everybody in this topic thats not dickriding g stone we all from ny & not speaking just to speak
Yall some lames that dont bang for all I know. If yall was really banging better yet if yall mfs was Crippin you wouldnt even speak on shit like this. For all I know yall are some internet thugs that dont know shit yall just saying whatever tf yall wanna say about gangs on this lil forum shit but yall niggas wouldnt go to the Grimey 90'z, The flossy, or brownsville and tell them niggas they not official after when Crip niggas from out west done chopped it up with these niggas shit niggas from my hood chopped it up with them. They would split ya mf wig. Yall internet weirdos wouldnt know about G-Checking mfs because yall niggas dont bang period point blank. Yall dicc riding them and dont know shit. Than on top of that you tried to say son in the last screenshot was me LMFAOO. THATS WHATS WRONG WITH YALL DUMB ASS INTERNET CLOWNS YALL TAKE TOO MANY WILD GUESS ON THIS GANG SHIT. GET A LIFE DO SOMETHING RATHER THAN TALKING SHIT ABOUT NIGGAS YOU DONT KNOW ABOUT ON A SNITCH FORU M

MostHated_Jay
prospect
Posts: 59
Joined: June 16th, 2017, 5:57 pm

Re: Rewind: bkny : loccie shmula speaks on g-stone crip origins("456 farm dogg started set")/ his son getting killed

Post by MostHated_Jay » June 20th, 2017, 7:03 am

MostHated_Jay wrote:
MostHated_Jay wrote:
MostHated_Jay wrote:
Q. wrote:Do your homework on people on the other side of screen before you make accusations or assumptions lol..everybody in this topic thats not dickriding g stone we all from ny & not speaking just to speak
Yall some lames that dont bang for all I know. If yall was really banging better yet if yall mfs was Crippin you wouldnt even speak on shit like this. For all I know yall are some internet thugs that dont know shit yall just saying whatever tf yall wanna say about gangs on this lil forum shit but yall niggas wouldnt go to the Grimey 90'z, The flossy, or brownsville and tell them niggas they not official after when Crip niggas from out west done chopped it up with these niggas shit niggas from my hood chopped it up with them. They would split ya mf wig. Yall internet weirdos wouldnt know about G-Checking mfs because yall niggas dont bang period point blank. Yall dicc riding them and dont know shit. Than on top of that you tried to say son in the last screenshot was me LMFAOO. THATS WHATS WRONG WITH YALL DUMB ASS INTERNET CLOWNS YALL TAKE TOO MANY WILD GUESS ON THIS GANG SHIT. GET A LIFE DO SOMETHING RATHER THAN TALKING SHIT ABOUT NIGGAS YOU DONT KNOW ABOUT ON A SNITCH FORUM

Post Reply