Majority of NYC blacks have Caribbean ancestry?...is that really true?

foot soldier
foot soldier
Region: South

Majority of NYC blacks have Caribbean ancestry?...is that really true?

Postby VALERO » June 18th, 2017, 12:59 pm

I've seen some of you New York guys state that...is that really true? Back in the day I thought it was like 1/4 or 1/3 of black NYC residents having Caribbean blood...when did that change? 5, 10, 15 years ago, etc? Is it partially due to blacks moving out to places like Florida, Atlanta, etc? Are black New Yorkers who have American/down South roots, like the Carolinas, more likely to move out of NYC than say American-born blacks who have roots in Jamaica, Haiti, etc.?

superior
superior
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Los hombres se dedicaban A La CafeBustelo!

Re: Majority of NYC blacks have Caribbean ancestry?...is that really true?

Postby SuperSweet » June 18th, 2017, 1:08 pm

No it isn't true. Most (not all), NY-blacks wish they weren't black first of all. Secondly, alot (not all) claim that their either afro carib, to make it seem as if their exotic ( when their not) or their some type of latno mix, but yet can't speak spanish and their last names are not castellano. Their ashamed to be black american :facepalm: :lol:

underboss
underboss
Region: North East
Affiliation: Neutral/OML

Postby BEDSTUYFLY » June 18th, 2017, 3:07 pm

SuperSweet wrote:No it isn't true. Most (not all), NY-blacks wish they weren't black first of all. Secondly, alot (not all) claim that their either afro carib, to make it seem as if their exotic ( when their not) or their some type of latno mix, but yet can't speak spanish and their last names are not castellano. Their ashamed to be black american :facepalm: :lol:

U talking out of your ass right now where u see niggas not claiming they black

colonel
colonel
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: ndm

Postby king die » June 18th, 2017, 4:09 pm

VALERO wrote:I've seen some of you New York guys state that...is that really true? Back in the day I thought it was like 1/4 or 1/3 of black NYC residents having Caribbean blood...when did that change? 5, 10, 15 years ago, etc? Is it partially due to blacks moving out to places like Florida, Atlanta, etc? Are black New Yorkers who have American/down South roots, like the Carolinas, more likely to move out of NYC than say American-born blacks who have roots in Jamaica, Haiti, etc.?

THIS IS TRUE IN THAT MOST OF NYC BLACK AREAS ARE FOREIGN BLACKS AND MOST AFRICAN AMERICANS HAVE MOVED OUT. THE AFRICAN AMERICANS FROM NYC CLAIMING THIS IS NOT TRUE ARE OBVIOUSLY SUFFERING FROM WILD DELUSIONS. NO AMERICAN BLACK CAN POINT TO AN AREA WERE THEY ARE STRONG NUMBERS WISE IN THAT CITY OUTSIDE OF "PROJECTS" AND POCKET BUILDINGS. THE BRONX IS NOW BEEN FLOODED WITH AFRICAN IMMIGRANTS ALONG WITH HARLEM SO THE "MAJORITY" OF BLACKS ALL OVER THAT CITY IS FOREIGN. PLEASE STRESS THE WORD "MAJORITY" TO THESE ILLITERATES.

godfather
godfather
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Postby Q. » June 18th, 2017, 4:13 pm

King die...i didnt know you was claiming to be from ny..thought you was a cali head....

& to valero we (a few of us African american niggahs on here from ny) said this mad times on here...it is what it is buddy

colonel
colonel

Postby king die » June 18th, 2017, 4:17 pm

VALERO wrote:I've seen some of you New York guys state that...is that really true? Back in the day I thought it was like 1/4 or 1/3 of black NYC residents having Caribbean blood...when did that change? 5, 10, 15 years ago, etc? Is it partially due to blacks moving out to places like Florida, Atlanta, etc? Are black New Yorkers who have American/down South roots, like the Carolinas, more likely to move out of NYC than say American-born blacks who have roots in Jamaica, Haiti, etc.?

IN LOS ANGELES THE AMERICAN BLACKS ARE MOVING OUT INTO THE VALLEY, VEGAS OR DOWN SOUTH. A LOT OF THESE HOODS IN LOS ANGELES ARE MAINLY CONSISTING OF BELIZEANS. THE INFLUX OUT WEST IS HISPANICS SO THE BLACK FOREIGN POPULATION IS NOT HIGH. ALTHOUGH ARIZONA IS GAINING A LOT OF FOREIGN BLACKS. MY PEOPLE MOVED TO ARIZONA 10 YEARS AGO AND THEY ARE PUTTING ME UP ON THE POPULATION SHIFT

fresh meat
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby .X. » June 18th, 2017, 8:20 pm

A lot of motherfuckers just wanna be down. I know I'm Pan African/African American for a fact and give a fuck about ancestry if it ain't about my African ancestry because that's where we all came from. South American/African Americans are to damn proud of South America.
Guns on Deck

colonel
colonel

Postby king die » June 18th, 2017, 11:44 pm

Q. wrote:King die...i didnt know you was claiming to be from ny..thought you was a cali head....

& to valero we (a few of us African american niggahs on here from ny) said this mad times on here...it is what it is buddy

I AM NOT FROM NYC BUT MY FAMILY (MOST OF THEM ) LIVE OUT THERE. I WAS STAYING OUT THERE IN 2008 AND BOXING OUT OF STARETT CITY BOXING GYM. MY BROTHERS ALL LIVE IN BROOKLYN AND QUEENS. THEY SCHOOLED ME ON THE CHANGES.

colonel
colonel

Postby king die » June 18th, 2017, 11:54 pm

Q. wrote:King die...i didnt know you was claiming to be from ny..thought you was a cali head....

I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA BUT WILL NEVER CLAIM ANY PARTICULAR COAST. I AM FROM ST MARTEEN AND NEVER FROM USA SO I DON'T CLAIM A COAST. I GO TO FESTIVALS IN CANADA BUT ONLY CARIBEAN FESTIVALS. ANYTHING OUTSIDE OF CARIBEAN EVENTS I WON'T ATTEND. IN MY STATE, I FUNCTION WITH BELIZEANS, PACIFIC ISLANDERS OR HISPANICS. THEY HAVE JAMAICAN SPOTS IN INGLEWOOD ECT AND AM USUALLY ATTENDING. I FUNCTION WITH AMERICAN BLACKS BUT THEY LIVE IN GOOD AREAS LIKE WEST LA OR CARSON ECT. AMERICAN BLACKS AROUND MY WAY ARE NO GOOD AND VERY GHETTO.

godfather
godfather
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Postby Q. » June 18th, 2017, 11:56 pm

Oh thats you i remember seeing another account saying they was from cali but boxed in bk (starett city) aight aint know that was you

colonel
colonel

Postby king die » June 19th, 2017, 12:01 am

OFF TOPIC BUT YOU WAS RIGHT ABOUT 22GZ BC HE IS BETTER THAN ALLADIN. HIS MUSIC IS FIRE AND AM DOWNLOADING HIS STUFF. I BUMPED INTO ALOT OF OTHER GUYS THAT IS GOOD TOO.

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: ABG/EBK

Postby Southwarddevil » June 19th, 2017, 3:45 am

the whole tri state got caribbean ancestry been like that years and

Return to Lobby