G-Stone Crips is West Coast Certified stop dick riding them on this snitch ass website talking about they a fake set. Stfu clowns

prospect
Region: North East
Affiliation: Dont worry about it Snitch

G-Stone Crips is West Coast Certified stop dick riding them on this snitch ass website talking about they a fake set. Stfu clowns

Postby MostHated_Jay » June 17th, 2017, 9:49 pm

Let me tell yall lil internet wierdos something. If yall dont know about G-Stone crip or any 823 set than dont call them niggas fake. Just cause they are a homegrown set it dont mean that they dont have west coast ties. While yall internet niggas is on this site talking shit about the G-Stone Crips being fake its Cali Crip sets like Rollin 60's, Rollin 30's, Santana blocc Crip etc that approved of them already. Hell its G-Stone niggas from NYC that done went out west and Chopped it up with niggas out in cali. Stop dick riding and actually know facts. The big homie from santana blocc Harvey Hartfield and everybody from santana said they was real left so ill just leave it like that. Yall internet gangsta on here wouldnt come to the Grimey 90'z, Brownsville or the flossy and say wtf yall saying on here.Niggas out here will have ya shape up on the sidewalk juhurd? Stop dicc riding. Yall some real lames talking shit about a Crip set that already got west coast certification on a snitch website fucking weirdos

godfather
godfather
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Re: G-Stone Crips is West Coast Certified stop dick riding them on this snitch ass website talking about they a fake set. Stfu clo

Postby Q. » June 17th, 2017, 10:51 pm

How they end up banging 6s in the beginning if they was official...makes no sense kid

prince
prince
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Deez

Re: G-Stone Crips is West Coast Certified stop dick riding them on this snitch ass website talking about they a fake set. Stfu clo

Postby Deezus » June 17th, 2017, 11:00 pm

Even HMC was banging 6's at one point and them niggas be back and forth to cali 30's turf since the 80's. NY crips did shit just to get on bloods nerves half the time.

godfather
godfather

Postby Q. » June 17th, 2017, 11:04 pm

Nah i aint buying that...g stones i knew was as lost as could be

prospect

Postby MostHated_Jay » June 18th, 2017, 1:22 am

Q. wrote:How they end up banging 6s in the beginning if they was official...makes no sense kid

They was certified already. They have ties with niggas out west

prospect

Postby MostHated_Jay » June 18th, 2017, 1:24 am

Q. wrote:Nah i aint buying that...g stones i knew was as lost as could be

Niggas from out west certified them back in the day. You can ask any nigga from santana blocc crip or Rollin 60's. They have ties and they know their shit. Yall wouldnt know cause yall never met cali niggas

prospect

Postby MostHated_Jay » June 18th, 2017, 1:26 am

Deezus wrote:Even HMC was banging 6's at one point and them niggas be back and forth to cali 30's turf since the 80's. NY crips did shit just to get on bloods nerves half the time.

Crazy thing is they been stopped Banging the 6. That shit is a dub cause they beefing with the GD's so its like fuck the 6 point star and 8-Ball

superior
superior
Affiliation: Los hombres se dedicaban A La CafeBustelo!

Postby SuperSweet » June 18th, 2017, 12:42 pm

MostHated_Jay wrote:
Deezus wrote:Even HMC was banging 6's at one point and them niggas be back and forth to cali 30's turf since the 80's. NY crips did shit just to get on bloods nerves half the time.

Crazy thing is they been stopped Banging the 6. That shit is a dub cause they beefing with the GD's so its like fuck the 6 point star and 8-Ball

:webyup: So, it took for y'all to start beefin with the gangsters, to stop reppin the six?! But mean while y'all cali connected?!?

boss
boss
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby Tha7thLetta » June 18th, 2017, 4:58 pm

Now niggaz was just reppin da 6 to get on bloods nerves? So niggaz incorporate fake shit into their sets just to get on their rivals nerves? U say shit like dat & wonder y niggaz sayin shits fake

fresh meat

Postby .X. » June 18th, 2017, 8:15 pm

I had family that use to be 823 G-Stone Crip, but they 9 Trey now... They use to tell me that 823 G-Stone Crip was created in prison under some shit called CCO. A few Crips here in New York that claimed they were from California told me there's Crips that rode the 6 out there, but I honestly don't believe they from Cali, but they was claiming Grape Street and Rolling 30's and 60's.
Guns on Deck

godfather
godfather

Postby Q. » June 18th, 2017, 8:23 pm

.X. wrote:I had family that use to be 823 G-Stone Crip, but they 9 Trey now... They use to tell me that 823 G-Stone Crip was created in prison under some shit called CCO. A few Crips here in New York that claimed they were from California told me there's Crips that rode the 6 out there, but I honestly don't believe they from Cali, but they was claiming Grape Street and Rolling 30's and 60's.

Consolidated crip organization..g stone niggahs was the only niggahs i heard pushing that shit early 2000s

godfather
godfather

Postby Q. » June 18th, 2017, 9:10 pm

Tha7thLetta wrote:Now niggaz was just reppin da 6 to get on bloods nerves? So niggaz incorporate fake shit into their sets just to get on their rivals nerves? U say shit like dat & wonder y niggaz sayin shits fake

Lol

Funny thing is ive seen g stone hit ups in the past o.t (Baltimore to be specific) in it be in hoods where the blood niggahs(specifically piru sets since thats the main blood shit out there) dont even jack the 5..so it really would be no need to hit up 6's

fresh meat

Postby .X. » June 18th, 2017, 9:26 pm

Q. wrote:
.X. wrote:I had family that use to be 823 G-Stone Crip, but they 9 Trey now... They use to tell me that 823 G-Stone Crip was created in prison under some shit called CCO. A few Crips here in New York that claimed they were from California told me there's Crips that rode the 6 out there, but I honestly don't believe they from Cali, but they was claiming Grape Street and Rolling 30's and 60's.

Consolidated crip organization..g stone niggahs was the only niggahs i heard pushing that shit early 2000s

That's what it is, but I question shit because they was 823 G-Stone Crips now they're 9 Trey, so how official were they? That bangin' shit is just out there and unsupervised for dummies if you ask me. If you get in with somebody with a plan then it might feel real, but it's really nothing but bored shit.
Guns on Deck

oog
oog

Postby HarlemWorldATL » June 19th, 2017, 3:14 am

All these crips was reppin the 6 out here even tho it didn't start here. In the mid 2000s u had internet trolls like a rawdawg or heavy from Cali or pretending they was from Cali calling all NYC bloods and crips fake with that 5-6 shit. They did it for years but once shit like MySpace came out these NYC gang members started seeing what the trolls were saying. N some curious niggas started reaching out to big homies out west for a connection. That's when shit got twisted

If u ask me I don't think these Cali niggas with sets here give a damn nowadays bout what we do. N niggas that been banging fake or non connected sets don't give a damn either since they banging for years

Nowadays these Cali bloods is more worried about putting celebrities down in their sets than fighting Mexicans n worrying bout who's fake in this state and that state

fresh meat

Postby .X. » June 19th, 2017, 9:23 am

Motherfuckers don't even bang and swear they know about a gang they're not apart of just the same as heads from totally different gangs that'll sit around and tell you about your shit, be all wrong and swear they're right. And I most of all hate those "I be around that gang so I know" or "my family is in that gang so I know" type of motherfuckers. At the end of the day you're not in the gang so you really don't know nothing and for a person who does bang that goes around telling people shit about the gang for real, for real probably not even official or false claiming their damn selves. Truth be told the gang chill with the gang no outsiders, they talk in code a lot and mad shit. Like what my fam' told me about the 823 G-Stone Crip/CCO shit. I don't know if that shit official or not, I'm not Crip :shrug: The real Crip shit could be call Blue Light Nation or some shit for all I know.
Guns on Deck

prince
prince

Postby KGzMovIIIn » June 19th, 2017, 2:24 pm

Everybody was jaccin the 6 niccas been dropped it before the dizzy shit comeon now

fresh meat
Affiliation: ETGC

Postby NYGC/ETGC » June 19th, 2017, 8:45 pm

GSTONE ONLY STOP BANGING THE SIX BKUZ THEM DIZZY DEVIL NIGCAS WAS SPANKING THEY ASS :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

sergeant
sergeant
Affiliation: R3APERS

Postby G_Dope » June 19th, 2017, 9:16 pm

Like I said on the other The Gang 823rd Get Str8 Cash Should Just Drop The Name Crip And Continue Being A EBK Home Grown Set They Wouldve Gotten Way More Respect Being A EBK Gang Then Claiming Crip I've Heard Multiple Story's That G Stone Has A Power Struggle
I TALK MY SHIT BECAUSE I DOES MY THANGGG :smoke:

fresh meat
Affiliation: ETGC

Postby NYGC/ETGC » June 19th, 2017, 10:37 pm

ITS ALWAYS BEEN A POWER STRUGGLE ESPECIALLY SINCE THEY NOT SETTING OUT CIKE. BUT YOUR ABSOLUTELY CORRECT
THEY SHOULD HAVE NEVER TURNED CRIP

sergeant
sergeant
Affiliation: R3APERS

Postby G_Dope » June 19th, 2017, 11:38 pm

NYGC/ETGC wrote:ITS ALWAYS BEEN A POWER STRUGGLE ESPECIALLY SINCE THEY NOT SETTING OUT CIKE. BUT YOUR ABSOLUTELY CORRECT
THEY SHOULD HAVE NEVER TURNED CRIP

And I Guess That Explains Why So Many Trays And G Stones From Flatbush And The Heights Turned GD The Folks Are Way More Organized And Have More Unity Than Both Blood And Crips Out Here Thats Why a lot of Crips got smashed on by folks while g stones were fighting over whos ligit and has more power the folks were coming directly at them even treys out here seem like they have a power struggle
I TALK MY SHIT BECAUSE I DOES MY THANGGG :smoke:

fresh meat
Affiliation: Imperial insane vicelord

Postby 21 hundred » June 20th, 2017, 2:05 am

I went to loa angels during the 90 's and I personally felt that being in the arena was really what people or folks really have been doing..but like I learned on the block a dollar ain't shit with out an amount

fresh meat
Affiliation: Imperial insane vicelord

Postby 21 hundred » June 20th, 2017, 2:14 am

[quote="NYGC/ETGC"]GSTONE ONLY STOP BANGING THE SIX BKUZ THEM DIZZY DEVIL NIGCAS WAS SPANKING THEY ASS :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:[/quote]
The devil worship shit is done..trust or believe if the devil was being rush to kill you it would be done

boss
boss
Affiliation: Shadyville

Postby SwaGGMoney » June 20th, 2017, 3:03 am

who the fuck running 823 thou? I know Cike locked up and his right hand got deported but who the fuck running it? Them niggas too big to the point they're beefing with each other

prospect

Postby MostHated_Jay » June 20th, 2017, 5:20 am

SuperSweet wrote:
MostHated_Jay wrote:

:webyup: So, it took for y'all to start beefin with the gangsters, to stop reppin the six?! But mean while y'all cali connected?!?

The point was they knew to stop jaccin the 6 because they knew it was GD shit. But they stopped banging it around the early 2000's. They been in flatbush since 95. They aint really get connected with Cali niggas until after the early 2000's

prospect

Postby MostHated_Jay » June 20th, 2017, 5:22 am

G_Dope wrote:Like I said on the other The Gang 823rd Get Str8 Cash Should Just Drop The Name Crip And Continue Being A EBK Home Grown Set They Wouldve Gotten Way More Respect Being A EBK Gang Then Claiming Crip I've Heard Multiple Story's That G Stone Has A Power Struggle

Why would they drop the name if they got west coast certification? Are you foreal right now? Lol You funny dude.

Next

Return to North East