you negroes (african americans) are the true jews of the bible

general
general
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: Neutral

you negroes (african americans) are the true jews of the bible

Postby banaysrael » June 17th, 2017, 4:20 am

you negroes are not africans you are not muslims you are jews (israelites) its time to repent for the end is soon your gods name is (yahawah) his sons name jesus is (yahawashi) go to "GMSONSTREET22" on youtube and learn the truth

foot soldier
foot soldier
Region: West

Re: you negroes (african americans) are the true jews of the bible

Postby FreshBoyRico » June 17th, 2017, 8:12 pm

:migowhat:

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » June 17th, 2017, 8:27 pm

banaysrael wrote:you negroes are not africans you are not muslims you are jews (israelites) its time to repent for the end is soon your gods name is (yahawah) his sons name jesus is (yahawashi) go to "GMSONSTREET22" on youtube and learn the truth

but how do you know thats the name of the Most High?

general
general

Postby banaysrael » June 17th, 2017, 9:50 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
banaysrael wrote:you negroes are not africans you are not muslims you are jews (israelites) its time to repent for the end is soon your gods name is (yahawah) his sons name jesus is (yahawashi) go to "GMSONSTREET22" on youtube and learn the truth

check out my was the israelites slaves for 400 years thread .. alot of brothers are still teaching this myth viewtopic.php?f=1&t=144814

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » June 17th, 2017, 9:53 pm

banaysrael wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:

check out my was the israelites slaves for 400 years thread .. alot of brothers are still teaching this myth viewtopic.php?f=1&t=144814

Image IM TALKKING ABOUT THE MOST HIGH NAME. HOW IS THAT HIS NAME WHEN HE REVEALED HIS NAME TO MOSES?

general
general

Postby banaysrael » June 17th, 2017, 10:16 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
banaysrael wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:

Image IM TALKKING ABOUT THE MOST HIGH NAME. HOW IS THAT HIS NAME WHEN HE REVEALED HIS NAME TO MOSES?

well lets start here PSALMS 68:4 SAYS " Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him." YOU SEE IT SAYS BY HIS NAME JAH THERE ARE NO JS IN THE HEBREW LANGUAGE SO YOU WOULD SAY "YAH" NOW YOU SHOULD KNO THAT ABRAHAM WAS THE MOST HIGHS FRIEND SO HE NEW HIS NAME HOW DO WE KNO YAH WAS HIS NAME WELL MT MORIYAH HAS YAHS NAME IN IT !! THAT WAS BEFORE MOSES NOW SOME ARGUE THAT YHWH IS PRONOUNCED YAH BUT BY THE LAWS OF ARAYAHS "LASHAWAN QADASH" YOU WOULD SAY YOD HA WA HA .. THE HA WOULD BE SILENT AT THE END SO IT WOULD PRONOUCE "YAHAWAH " NOW THE NUWAPIANS SAY THAT YA HAWAH MEANS "O QUEEN OF HEAVEN " LIKE WHEN THE MUSLIMS SAY "YA ALLAH" MEANING "O ALLAH " OR " YA RAB" MEANING O LORD BUT WE KNOW YAHAWAH IS A MAN HE CALLS HIMSELF A MAN OF WAR IN TANAKH EXODUS 15:3 NOW AS FAR AS THE WHOLE QUEEN OF HEAVEN ARGUMENT SOME ISRAELITES PRONOUNCE GODS NAME AS "YAHUWAH" WAT DOES HUWAH MEAN IN ARABIC ?? IT MEANS HE !! SO YA HUWAH OR YA HAWAH WOULD MEAN O HE NOTICE THERE IS NO DOUBLE H SOUND IN YAHAWAH SO THE YA PART WITHOUT THE H SOUND WOULD BE THE SAME BUT AGAIN THE NUWAPIANS SAY ITS YA CHAVAH WHEN ITS REALLY YA HUWAH OR YA HAWAH .. INSHA THIS HELPS

general
general

Postby banaysrael » June 17th, 2017, 10:16 pm

HERE IS A LIST OF WORDS IN HEBREW ARYAHAS HEBREW http://www.therealhebrewisraelites.com/ ... hebrew.htm

oog
oog
Region: South
Affiliation: Cuauhtemoc, everybody wanna burn the feet off him

Postby 1Million » June 17th, 2017, 10:32 pm

Kendrick Lamar be on thehoodup reading about this Israelite shit

general
general

Postby banaysrael » June 17th, 2017, 11:07 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
banaysrael wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:

HERE IS A LIST OF WORDS IN HEBREW ARYAHAS HEBREW http://www.therealhebrewisraelites.com/ ... hebrew.htm

prince
prince
Affiliation: Real Nigga Nation

Postby KhmerHustla » June 17th, 2017, 11:38 pm

1Million wrote:Kendrick Lamar be on thehoodup reading about this Israelite shit

Kendrick low key is rbg :lol: acting lame on purpose for camoflauge
My problem is... I can't stop roastin Niggaz

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » June 18th, 2017, 12:36 am

1Million wrote:Kendrick Lamar be on thehoodup reading about this Israelite shit

:lmao: :tiphat:

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » June 18th, 2017, 12:42 am

banaysrael wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:
banaysrael wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:

well lets start here PSALMS 68:4 SAYS " Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him." YOU SEE IT SAYS BY HIS NAME JAH THERE ARE NO JS IN THE HEBREW LANGUAGE SO YOU WOULD SAY "YAH" NOW YOU SHOULD KNO THAT ABRAHAM WAS THE MOST HIGHS FRIEND SO HE NEW HIS NAME HOW DO WE KNO YAH WAS HIS NAME WELL MT MORIYAH HAS YAHS NAME IN IT !! THAT WAS BEFORE MOSES NOW SOME ARGUE THAT YHWH IS PRONOUNCED YAH BUT BY THE LAWS OF ARAYAHS "LASHAWAN QADASH" YOU WOULD SAY YOD HA WA HA .. THE HA WOULD BE SILENT AT THE END SO IT WOULD PRONOUCE "YAHAWAH " NOW THE NUWAPIANS SAY THAT YA HAWAH MEANS "O QUEEN OF HEAVEN " LIKE WHEN THE MUSLIMS SAY "YA ALLAH" MEANING "O ALLAH " OR " YA RAB" MEANING O LORD BUT WE KNOW YAHAWAH IS A MAN HE CALLS HIMSELF A MAN OF WAR IN TANAKH EXODUS 15:3 NOW AS FAR AS THE WHOLE QUEEN OF HEAVEN ARGUMENT SOME ISRAELITES PRONOUNCE GODS NAME AS "YAHUWAH" WAT DOES HUWAH MEAN IN ARABIC ?? IT MEANS HE !! SO YA HUWAH OR YA HAWAH WOULD MEAN O HE NOTICE THERE IS NO DOUBLE H SOUND IN YAHAWAH SO THE YA PART WITHOUT THE H SOUND WOULD BE THE SAME BUT AGAIN THE NUWAPIANS SAY ITS YA CHAVAH WHEN ITS REALLY YA HUWAH OR YA HAWAH .. INSHA THIS HELPS

THANKS FOR THE BREAKDOWN, IM SURE "YAH" IS IN HIS NAME. BUT WHEN I SAY THE NAME HE REVIELED TO MOSES SHOULD THAT BE HIS REAL NAME.

Exodus 3:14
Moses at the Burning Bush
…13Then Moses said to God, "Behold, I am going to the sons of Israel, and I will say to them, 'The God of your fathers has sent me to you.' Now they may say to me, 'What is His name?' What shall I say to them?" 14God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM"; and He said, "Thus you shall say to the sons of Israel, I AM has sent me to you.'" 15God, furthermore, said to Moses, "Thus you shall say to the sons of Israel, 'The LORD, the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, has sent me to you.' This is My name forever, and this is My memorial-name to all generations.

general
general

Postby banaysrael » June 18th, 2017, 1:04 am

The Chosen One wrote:
banaysrael wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:
banaysrael wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:

THANKS FOR THE BREAKDOWN, IM SURE "YAH" IS IN HIS NAME. BUT WHEN I SAY THE NAME HE REVIELED TO MOSES SHOULD THAT BE HIS REAL NAME.

…13Then Moses said to God, "Behold, I am going to the sons of Israel, and I will say to them, 'The God of your fathers has sent me to you.' Now they may say to me, 'What is His name?' What shall I say to them?" 14God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM"; and He said, "Thus you shall say to the sons of Israel, I AM has sent me to you.'" 15God, furthermore, said to Moses, "Thus you shall say to the sons of Israel, 'The LORD, the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, has sent me to you.' This is My name forever, and this is My memorial-name to all generations.

yeah in the leshon (language ) ahayah ashar ahyah is the first or third person singular of the word yhwh its the same word

general
general

Postby banaysrael » June 18th, 2017, 1:22 am

The Chosen One wrote:
banaysrael wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:
banaysrael wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:

further more ahayah asher ahayah is not a name its not a pronoun its a verb

general
general

Postby banaysrael » June 18th, 2017, 4:59 am

yitzreh that helps

superior
superior
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Out this world too advanced for us.

Postby Billi G » June 18th, 2017, 5:20 am

GMS is wacked out bruh, they believe in rape and are defiled because they swear alot.

general
general

Postby banaysrael » June 18th, 2017, 8:23 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
banaysrael wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:

check out my thread on the 400 yr egypt doctrine viewtopic.php?f=1&t=144814

general
general

Postby banaysrael » June 18th, 2017, 8:23 pm

Billi G wrote:GMS is wacked out bruh, they believe in rape and are defiled because they swear alot.

check out my thread on the 400 yr egypt doctrine viewtopic.php?f=1&t=144814

fresh meat

Postby Fahlife » June 18th, 2017, 8:54 pm

we need to secure food clothing shelter and the protection of our women and children . call it or us by what ever of our names u choose. Car automobile vehicle slab g-ride .Muslim Allah God Jew Hebrew Moore tribe of Shabaaz Judah its really all the same . love one another and understand we are in the same boat we have to build collectively on the basis that we have no friends or allies and if we don't it'll be a wrap

general
general

Postby banaysrael » June 19th, 2017, 1:17 am

Fahlife wrote:we need to secure food clothing shelter and the protection of our women and children . call it or us by what ever of our names u choose. Car automobile vehicle slab g-ride .Muslim Allah God Jew Hebrew Moore tribe of Shabaaz Judah its really all the same . love one another and understand we are in the same boat we have to build collectively on the basis that we have no friends or allies and if we don't it'll be a wrap

PROVERBS 11:4 Riches profit not in the day of wrath: but righteousness delivereth from death.
ZEPHENIAH 1:18 Neither their silver nor their gold Will be able to deliver them On the day of the LORD'S wrath; And all the earth will be devoured In the fire of His jealousy, For He will make a complete end, Indeed a terrifying one, Of all the inhabitants of the earth.

YOU SEE RICHES PROFIT NOT !! IN THE DAY OF DESTRUCTION
LAMENTATIONS 4:22 TELLS YOU THIS WOULD BE OUR LAST CAPTIVITY( ISRAEL )OUR PEOPLE ARE DECSENDANTS OF THE 12 TRIBES OF ISRAEL SOME OF US ARE FROM DIFFERENT TRIBES YOU EGYPTIAN NEGROES NEED TO KNOW THAT ISRAELS GOD SAID THAT EGYPT WILL BE A BASED NATION IN THE LAST DAYS AND WILL NOT EXALT HERSELF ANY MORE ISRAEL WILL BE SIFTED AMOS CH 9 AND RESTORED AS A NATION

general
general

Postby banaysrael » June 19th, 2017, 1:19 am

banaysrael wrote:
Fahlife wrote:we need to secure food clothing shelter and the protection of our women and children . call it or us by what ever of our names u choose. Car automobile vehicle slab g-ride .Muslim Allah God Jew Hebrew Moore tribe of Shabaaz Judah its really all the same . love one another and understand we are in the same boat we have to build collectively on the basis that we have no friends or allies and if we don't it'll be a wrap

PROVERBS 11:4 Riches profit not in the day of wrath: but righteousness delivereth from death.
ZEPHENIAH 1:18 Neither their silver nor their gold Will be able to deliver them On the day of the LORD'S wrath; And all the earth will be devoured In the fire of His jealousy, For He will make a complete end, Indeed a terrifying one, Of all the inhabitants of the earth.

LAMENTATIONS 4:22 TELLS YOU THIS WOULD BE OUR LAST CAPTIVITY( ISRAEL )OUR PEOPLE ARE DECSENDANTS OF THE 12 TRIBES OF ISRAEL SOME OF US ARE FROM DIFFERENT TRIBES YOU EGYPTIAN NEGROES NEED TO KNOW THAT ISRAELS GOD SAID THAT EGYPT WILL BE A BASED NATION IN THE LAST DAYS AND WILL NOT EXALT HERSELF ANY MORE ISRAEL WILL BE SIFTED AMOS CH 9 AND RESTORED AS A NATION

SO YOU SEE WE NEED TO REPENT !! AND COME BACK TO THE LAWS OF THE MOST HIGH WHICH IS TORAH

general
general

Postby banaysrael » June 19th, 2017, 2:55 am

banaysrael wrote:
banaysrael wrote:

SO YOU SEE WE NEED TO REPENT !! AND COME BACK TO THE LAWS OF THE MOST HIGH WHICH IS TORAH
WHAT DOES THE LAST BOOK OF THE OLD TESTAMENT SAY? MALICHI 4:4 Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments. ECCLESEIASTES 12:13 3 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.

fresh meat

Postby Fahlife » June 19th, 2017, 4:12 am

Promise land . . the kingdom of heaven ... God came with a government on his shoulders. (We are dealing with power of men and women on the planet earth not a spiritual wonder world when u use these phrases).. we are a nationless people and the bible is a book of nations and kingdoms and we have to and must unify as one people under our collective needs and circircumstance and for the security of our women and children. What im saying brother is you right we are the true Jews but that's not new information and other organizations had and still have that same belief but go in a different name. So let us find a common ground and begin the work cause there is only one us regardless of whatever language the ancestors or prophets used in describing this deaf dumb and blind lost tribe chose to use.

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: #MAGA

Postby wolfpack » June 19th, 2017, 3:41 pm

we got a bunch of crazy people on this site LOL keep going.. your fantasy make me laugh....the only real hebrews were the white looking ones.. you niggers are just africans imported from africa to work on plantations ... fact...

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » June 19th, 2017, 6:34 pm

wolfpack wrote:we got a bunch of crazy people on this site LOL keep going.. your fantasy make me laugh....the only real hebrews were the white looking ones.. you niggers are just africans imported from africa to work on plantations ... fact...

wolfpac prove to us that then? Hebrew isnt even under the European language tree, so how can white people be the original Hebrews? FACTS!!

the indigenous people world map

YO BROWN BOMBER YOU BETTER HELP WOLFPAC OUT OR ILL EAT HIM ALIVE :yeahright:

Next

Return to Lobby