Bx,ny:(uptown...secor p's) feds sweep of my hood targeting slut gang members(multiple shootings stick ups)

godfather
godfather
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Bx,ny:(uptown...secor p's) feds sweep of my hood targeting slut gang members(multiple shootings stick ups)

Postby Q. » April 21st, 2017, 12:40 am

19 members of Bronx's 'Slut Gang' indicted on various charges
BY STEPHEN REX BROWN
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS Thursday, April 20, 2017, 2:16 PM

Members of the "Slut Gang" leaving the 50th Precinct on April 20, 2017.
Members of the "Slut Gang" leaving the 50th Precinct on April 20, 2017. (MICHAEL SCHWARTZ FOR NEW YORK DAILY NEWS)

A 19-person Bronx crew known as the "Slut Gang" terrorized Co-Op City and the Boston Secor Houses, flooding the area with drugs and violence, prosecutors charged in an indictment Thursday.

The crew with nicknames like "Loopy," "Crom Gunz" and "Yoda" typically referred to each other as "Slut" or "Slutz," and used various S-shaped symbols to demonstrate their membership, papers show.

They face a variety of charges including attempted murder, robbery and trafficking of marijuana, cocaine, heroin and ecstasy.

"One Time For SECOR, Those My Guys #SLUTS" Randall "Twin Po" wrote on social media in May 2014, according to papers.

Co-Op City is one of the apartment complexes being terrorized by the “Slut Gang,” according to prosecutors. (GREGG VIGLIOTTI/FOR NEW YORK DAILY NEWS)
"Listen #SS (SecorSlutgang) welcome home the sluts!" he also wrote in March of that year.

Prosecutors said the North Bronx crew "committed an enormous amount of fatal and non-fatal violence" from 2010 to 2017, "including shootings, stabbings, slashings, beatings, and robberies."

The Slut Gang waged war with rival crews, the 2Fly Ygz based in the Eastchester Gardens houses and the Big Money Bosses, based on White Plains Road, according to the indictment.

Papers specify that on Aug. 25, 2016 Frank "Nitty" Rosa and Tyrone "Loopy" Bailey robbed a drug trafficker at gunpoint.

Bailey is also charged with extortion for holding up a trafficker of untaxed cigarettes at gunpoint.

Members of the squad were due before a magistrate judge Thursday afternoon. It was unclear why the gang named itself Slut Gang.

godfather
godfather

Re: Bx,ny:(uptown...secor p's) feds sweep of my hood targeting slut gang members(multiple shootings stick ups)

Postby Q. » April 21st, 2017, 12:43 am

Like i been saying..niggahs cant front on the hood..secor the fuck up

superior
superior
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Los hombres se dedicaban A La CafeBustelo!

Re: Bx,ny:(uptown...secor p's) feds sweep of my hood targeting slut gang members(multiple shootings stick ups)

Postby SuperSweet » April 21st, 2017, 12:55 pm

Niggas FINALLY do some dirt within the past 10 ten years and now Q, feeling brave :lol:

#Came2giveUshit! :tiphat:

godfather
godfather

Postby Q. » April 21st, 2017, 4:28 pm

Coming from the same guy who said co op niggahs was herbing niggahs...the hood been getting busy since late 80s

prospect
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby $EarninMtVern » April 26th, 2017, 3:56 am

Yea but they side took crazy loses this week one of they manz got clapped recently too

Return to North East