LB Fam

associate
Region: North East
Affiliation: Neutral

LB Fam

Postby John Doe » April 20th, 2017, 3:03 am

That shit still around? Ran across an Instagram today of a nigga repping LB Fam, his bio claim he from 109 & Merrick.

godfather
godfather
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Re: LB Fam

Postby Q. » April 20th, 2017, 4:42 am

Used to live around 109th & merrick (175th & 109th)....aint shit goin on around there nowadays..hood is dead..& when it was live it was merrick mob/gkb....i always looked at lb fam as more of a st.albans(deep into st.albans ,past farmers & linden)..cambria heights. & parts of southside thing

associate

Postby John Doe » April 20th, 2017, 5:04 am

Q. wrote:Used to live around 109th & merrick (175th & 109th)....aint shit goin on around there nowadays..hood is dead..& when it was live it was merrick mob/gkb....i always looked at lb fam as more of a st.albans(deep into st.albans ,past farmers & linden)..cambria heights. & parts of southside thing

That's the thing, other than 134 Ave in South Side, LB is pretty much dead. South Ozone Park use to be on that hard back in the day but they're all Paybacc Crip now. Even on 134, I think it may just be older heads, I doubt there's any young ones being in it now.

godfather
godfather

Postby Q. » April 20th, 2017, 5:06 am

True

How old is dude that said he was from merrick?

associate

Postby John Doe » April 20th, 2017, 5:08 am

Q. wrote:True

Never spoke to him, and his page private. Funny thing is, back in high school, when it came to Merrick, I always heard people claiming West Side Merrick. So idk how deep they were on Merrick to be jacking that.

associate

Postby John Doe » April 20th, 2017, 5:12 am

Q. wrote:True

His user and bio claim LB and 109 (109 ain't even a LB set from what I know) and his bio claims 109 and Merrick.

godfather
godfather

Postby Q. » April 20th, 2017, 5:17 am

Aight...merrick mob was on 109th ave..niggahs really considered the area "eastside merrick".....you walk 4 blocks down merrick (towards linden)...niggahs considered that part of merrick (from merrick & linden to near merrick & baisley) the westside of merrick...its a big area...thats area is where mazaradi fox was from)....late 90s they had they own crew westside merrick mob..they did they own thing from merrick mob (109th)....i fuked with niggahs from both since it was like i said a 4 block raidus from where the 2 was seperated & niggahs from wsmm used to chill at basketball courts in st albans park

godfather
godfather

Postby Q. » April 20th, 2017, 5:22 am

If you ever been in the area...them sideblocks on merrick across the street from roy wilkens park is the heart of westside merrick...linden & merrick (american towers) was pretty much the end of they area...westside merrick area is pretty much mac balla nowadays...but like i was saying shit be dead nowadays more then anything

Wsm used to rock brown flags
M.m used to rock black

associate

Postby John Doe » April 20th, 2017, 5:33 am

Q. wrote:If you ever been in the area...them sideblocks on merrick across the street from roy wilkens park is the heart of westside merrick...linden & merrick (american towers) was pretty much the end of they area...westside merrick area is pretty much mac balla nowadays...but like i was saying shit be dead nowadays more then anything

Wsm used to rock brown flags
M.m used to rock black

The farthest I been in South Jamaica (other than Rockaway on 142nd-140) is South Road, Guy R Brewer to 160 by the 40s. I be going to the deli on that corner, seen a Chinese spot by 107 ave and 160th I want to go try out tomorrow though.

godfather
godfather

Postby Q. » April 20th, 2017, 5:46 am

Aight you wasnt too far away (40 p's...107th ave...guy brew)....that area used to beef with 109th & merrick niggahs heavy even though they was a couple blocks away from each other

associate

Postby John Doe » April 20th, 2017, 5:54 am

Q. wrote:Aight you wasnt too far away (40 p's...107th ave...guy brew)....that area used to beef with 109th & merrick niggahs heavy even though they was a couple blocks away from each other

Yeah it's crazy how people can be mad close to each other and beef. I was on Merrick and I think it was by 107 the other night at the Domino's there getting pizza and was on Merrick & Lib today getting some shit to eat at the Dunkin Donuts there. I'm out in OZP so I be in Jamaica a lot.

godfather
godfather

Postby Q. » April 20th, 2017, 6:07 am

Yeah true...alotta the niggahs that made shit live in that area is either locked up...working 9 to 5..have kids/girlfriends or married...relocated to other areas in ny or bounced o.t...im still in the area to see some of my mans that still live stound there but shit is desd...doubt the younger niggahs in high school in the area is really about nothing as far as a serious beef tip like niggahs before

Return to North East