hood up beef vol.38

ooog
ooog
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: hood up beef vol.38

Postby The Chosen One » April 21st, 2017, 7:33 am

UHateOhnosmh wrote:This how it started.look at the emotion in twentys post when he said he's gonna do it cuz I sided with 50 :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

lmaoooooooooo i was involved and invited twenty to come to church with me :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

twenty u suppose to be a hood street ngga u aint suppose to be scared to throw them paws!! yo bluntedup was twenty one of yo nggas that ran when them dominicans jumped u and left yo dna on the side of the Italian food market? :ohlawd: :ohlawd:

og
og
Location: #ChoppaZone ABK #Barnone III's Folkks, yakutan monoply,Dinero Los drogas del lujo
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,DIIIE-5,cali & CDL Kartel

Postby @][][]['s » April 21st, 2017, 7:38 am

so he said he'll do what 50 did and burn his babyma house down, that was the 2nd strike the first strike was posting my real name first :lmao: then I posted yo pic, until u posted my pic and address either way I guess it's too late too turn back now ain't no exits.. #fuck ohno and Curtis Jackson :lmao:

and chili, u saying do I want to go to church with u is code for do I wanna fight u like 99% of southern cal niggas :bored: I know what u meant too that's why I ignored u :lmao:

og
og
Location: #ChoppaZone ABK #Barnone III's Folkks, yakutan monoply,Dinero Los drogas del lujo

Postby @][][]['s » April 21st, 2017, 7:38 am

so he said he'll do what 50 did and burn his babyma house down, that was the 2nd strike the first strike was posting my real name first :lmao: then I posted yo pic, until u posted my pic and address either way I guess it's too late too turn back now ain't no exits.. #fuck ohno and Curtis Jackson :lmao:

and chili, u saying do I want to go to church with u is code for do I wanna fight u like 99% of southern cal niggas :bored: I know what u meant too that's why I ignored u :lmao:

oog
oog
Region: North East

Postby UHateOhnosmh » April 21st, 2017, 7:40 am

@][][]['s wrote:so he said he'll do what 50 did and burn his babyma house down, that was the 2nd strike the first strike was posting my real name first :lmao: then I posted yo pic, until u posted my pic and address either way I guess it's too late too turn back now ain't no exits.. #fuck ohno and Curtis Jackson :lmao:

I didn't post yo name at all until way after you posted my pic

oog
oog

Postby UHateOhnosmh » April 21st, 2017, 7:43 am

Shit as a matter of fact u posted my name first n that white troll hit me up on Facebook then that's the only reason y I posted your name.n I didn't even put your full name.so yea u started this

oog
oog

Postby UHateOhnosmh » April 21st, 2017, 7:48 am

But fuck it I did what I said I was gonna do.I came to your state, told you multiple spots to meet me and u didn't even tho u said u would.it's nothing to drive from Macon to street execs/atl n back.makes me think u really don't drive lol

But it is what it is tho.I'll b back out there making moves chillin :naswin:

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » April 21st, 2017, 7:49 am

@][][]['s wrote:so he said he'll do what 50 did and burn his babyma house down, that was the 2nd strike the first strike was posting my real name first :lmao: then I posted yo pic, until u posted my pic and address either way I guess it's too late too turn back now ain't no exits.. #fuck ohno and Curtis Jackson :lmao:

lmaooooooo oh i see.. so yall do have a legit beef :lmao: ... damn i didnt even get to see ohno pic, i might have to fry him up too.. maybe i seen it but didnt care to respond.. but still both of yall fucked up n put each other personal info on here..

og
og

Postby @][][]['s » April 21st, 2017, 8:16 am

:wtf3: :wtf3: soooo the white troll hit u up and had yo info bkuz of me .. when u been arguing with that confedential profile on here the longest and another weird profile who be posting videos all the time :facepalm: :cmon: :lmao:

oog
oog

Postby UHateOhnosmh » April 21st, 2017, 8:39 am

Yup n u kept saying my name.u know it's weirdos n 6855 guests on here.I still don't know who that person was

underboss
underboss

Postby True Words » April 21st, 2017, 4:18 pm

@][][]['s wrote:
True Words wrote:
@][][]['s wrote:
True Words wrote:Yea twenty and oh no should get that. Niggas done crosse the line posting pics and shit. But twenty scared to death. Nigga must have zero hands talking bout "I didn't want to fight so y'all can have points on me" lmao nigga has no faith in his hands. I bet my life on it twenty cant fight for shit. No real street nigga would let another nigga come to his area and call him out and not take a fade. There been a lot of pussy niggas on this site in my 5 years being on here, twenty def in the top 5 :lmao:

I knew yo ass was fina post next.. well how about u come with him in june please!!!!! u doing too much not to be fighting or shooting shit up. u instigate everything u come to ga with him in june sir or stop jumpin in shit.. u hate me more than the nigga who needs my attention does :facepalm: :smh: :cmon: bitch ass hating nigga I kan be #1 scariest nigga u ain't gonna do shit or come 2 ga.. and stop saying he came to my area , if he came to macon and rode pass me and I didn't get shot at or swung on that makes him look just as bad as me :cmon: :killself:

I don't know a soul in GA so I have no reason to go there right now. but I know niggas who do and who know what the future gonna bring but trust and believe if I do make it out there, I'm on ya back. I have no problem throwing hands. U got no confidence in ya hand game so I'm sure I'll beat ya ass with ease

I don't hate u I just hate u Internet ass niggas and I love calling shit out when I see it. Youz a bitch scared to fight oh no after u violated him. Don't throw a rock and hide ur hand fake ass bd .... who raised u

and if u think I'm fake III's call chi niggas and give em my info tell I'm fake fam. this 068th and green rIIIght here barnone forever over anything :cmon: and u dumb ass , bias ass new York nigga u don't even know the whole story, how did I violate a nigga by dissing 50cent for burning down his babyma house and calling him a bitch ass bully :facepalm: :cmon: :cmon: :cmon: :smh: please go change yo a-trax and listen to some more rakim and eric-b ole , borrowing sneakers from my neighbors face ass boi :lmao: begging bodega's for store credit to buy wutang tapes lame ass nigga :lmao: :lmao:

I'm not from New York so how am I biased about a 50 cent story. :facepalm: U violated by posting that mans pic on here after he added u on Facebook. Weird ass nigga. How u gonna disrespect a nigga, then when he call u out for the ones you tuck ya tail and got a million excuses. "I don't want y'all to record so you can have hood up points" :facepalm: u a bitch just face it. You a 35 year old lil homie in ur hood, the youngest bd in macon :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

underboss
underboss

Postby True Words » April 21st, 2017, 4:21 pm

@][][]['s wrote:and chili, u saying do I want to go to church with u is code for do I wanna fight u like 99% of southern cal niggas :bored: I know what u meant too that's why I ignored u :lmao:

I'm convinced you have no hand game lmao nigga think everything about fighting :lmao: you must have got ya ass whipped so badly before that u traumatized. Now I know why u so scared to fight ohno. U been talking shit about NYC for so long that you'd probably :killself: if u lost in a one on one fight to a nigga from ny :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rip:

og
og

Postby @][][]['s » April 21st, 2017, 4:49 pm

True Words wrote:
@][][]['s wrote:and chili, u saying do I want to go to church with u is code for do I wanna fight u like 99% of southern cal niggas :bored: I know what u meant too that's why I ignored u :lmao:

I'm convinced you have no hand game lmao nigga think everything about fighting :lmao: you must have got ya ass whipped so badly before that u traumatized. Now I know why u so scared to fight ohno. U been talking shit about NYC for so long that you'd probably :killself: if u lost in a one on one fight to a nigga from ny :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rip:

if u convinced and all, send me ur pic and info to my inbox on here. once I'm done with ohno i'll come to where u at upnorth eventually.. u in nyc bkuz u act like a bitch ass hating on Georgia nigga :lmao: .. u always jumpin in shit bkuz u will never do shit yo damn self, u got til june to think of what u wanna do :ohhh: jump in the game or what.. send me yo info and come down here with him.... :dance: :shoot:

og
og
Affiliation: your baby moms

Postby SHANKZILLA » April 21st, 2017, 6:28 pm

:ohhh: :ohhh: :ohhh: :ohhh:

underboss
underboss

Postby True Words » April 21st, 2017, 7:53 pm

@][][]['s wrote:
True Words wrote:

if u convinced and all, send me ur pic and info to my inbox on here. once I'm done with ohno i'll come to where u at upnorth eventually.. u in nyc bkuz u act like a bitch ass hating on Georgia nigga :lmao: .. u always jumpin in shit bkuz u will never do shit yo damn self, u got til june to think of what u wanna do :ohhh: jump in the game or what.. send me yo info and come down here with him.... :dance: :shoot:

Fuck I look like sending u my pic and info. Nigga want a picture of me on some gay shit, fuck they putting in that GA water that got niggas so gay :lmao: if u ever up north jump in my inbox but I doubt u have means of transportation. Broke ass nigga can't even afford a nail clipper :lmao: u talking all this but I doubt u would meet up with me if I was in ya state, u already backed down from ohno :lmao: niggas get mad when u tell them the truth about themselves :lmao: u got no hands this not what u want trust me

og
og
Affiliation: your baby moms

Postby SHANKZILLA » April 21st, 2017, 10:41 pm

Damn shit just got real

oog
oog
Affiliation: Evil

Postby » April 21st, 2017, 11:37 pm

@][][]['s wrote:
True Words wrote:

FACTS :tea:

og
og

Postby @][][]['s » April 21st, 2017, 11:58 pm

☠ wrote:
@][][]['s wrote:
True Words wrote:

:lol: bra is that nigga true-words from new York ? :shrug: :shrug:

prince
prince
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Postby townbizzEa$T O » April 22nd, 2017, 12:13 am

True Words wrote:
@][][]['s wrote:
True Words wrote:

Fuck I look like sending u my pic and info. Nigga want a picture of me on some gay shit, fuck they putting in that GA water that got niggas so gay :lmao: if u ever up north jump in my inbox but I doubt u have means of transportation. Broke ass nigga can't even afford a nail clipper :lmao: u talking all this but I doubt u would meet up with me if I was in ya state, u already backed down from ohno :lmao: niggas get mad when u tell them the truth about themselves :lmao: u got no hands this not what u want trust me

if he aint bout nun like u say u shouldn't have a problem with sendin him yo pic and backin up wat u sayin tryna instigate but when u got a chance to back wat u say u coppin pleas :rosssip:

og
og
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: $

Postby KOM » April 22nd, 2017, 12:16 am

@][][]['s wrote:
☠ wrote:
@][][]['s wrote:
True Words wrote:

:lol: bra is that nigga true-words from new York ? :shrug: :shrug:

Nigga prolly from delaware or sum shit lol

oog
oog

Postby UHateOhnosmh » April 22nd, 2017, 12:23 am

Y'all ain't shit cuz if he does goto Georgia looking for twenty like I did, y'all gonna b like what's the problem,stop the violence n it isn't that serious :lmao:

og
og

Postby KOM » April 22nd, 2017, 12:25 am

UHateOhnosmh wrote:Y'all ain't shit cuz if he does goto Georgia looking for twenty like I did, y'all gonna b like what's the problem,stop the violence n it isn't that serious :lmao:

:cmon: ..so u went alllllll the way to Georgia to look for a nigga? :cplease: lol

oog
oog

Postby UHateOhnosmh » April 22nd, 2017, 12:28 am

KOM wrote:
UHateOhnosmh wrote:Y'all ain't shit cuz if he does goto Georgia looking for twenty like I did, y'all gonna b like what's the problem,stop the violence n it isn't that serious :lmao:

:cmon: ..so u went alllllll the way to Georgia to look for a nigga? :cplease: lol

I actually went to handle business, chill with my bitches, etc.a fade with twenty was also planned but he never showed up lol

og
og

Postby @][][]['s » April 22nd, 2017, 12:31 am

KOM wrote:

that nigga went for his lame ass mixtape III's, and to try to get cooler with champ, and to hang around some Georgia bitches thinkin he fina trick me into buying 1 of his bitches, so he can fight me or robb me :facepalm: :facepalm: he had the chance in November for all of dat tho easily, now it's :shoot: :shoot: :lmao:

og
og

Postby KOM » April 22nd, 2017, 12:32 am

UHateOhnosmh wrote:
KOM wrote:

I actually went to handle business, chill with my bitches, etc.a fade with twenty was also planned but he never showed up lol

Lol....bruh u was serious about fighting folks?

oog
oog

Postby UHateOhnosmh » April 22nd, 2017, 12:36 am

KOM wrote:
UHateOhnosmh wrote:
KOM wrote:

Lol....bruh u was serious about fighting folks?

Yup.u gotta read the threads to fully understand why.this wasn't a just spur of the moment thing :umhm:

PreviousNext

Return to Lobby