joining a gang on tha island

fresh meat
Region: North East
Affiliation: Neutral

joining a gang on tha island

Postby freemaxbdotcom » April 18th, 2017, 4:50 pm

lets say a nigga goes to the island neutral and when he comes home da nigga all of a sudden is MBF cus he joined on the island. do niggas on the outside look at a nigga less of a man cus niggas prolly forced son to turn MB to survive.

godfather
godfather
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Re: joining a gang on tha island

Postby Q. » April 18th, 2017, 5:13 pm

I remember 1 of my older mans from jamaica (queens) that got killed if i remember correctly got down with blood in jail in his early 20s(it was a minute ago so my memory on that is type foggy of if he was in jail or on streets)...niggahs around the way still respected him (niggahs outside the way hated him before he turned blood because he used to do niggahs dirty..but after becoming blood he did even more niggahs dirty...set trippin on other blood niggahs from other spots in queens.)..none the less niggahs who was cool & loved him didnt change they views on him

You gotta take into consideration though that at 1 point & time in ny this was a regular thing because alotta niggahs was turning blood strictly on the island & coming back to they hoods putting niggahs on

prospect
Affiliation: 937 Ruff Ryder

Postby Bloodshed 000 » April 18th, 2017, 9:20 pm

Becoming gang in prison is official truth be told.
home of the hittaz

oog
oog

Postby HarlemWorldATL » April 19th, 2017, 12:19 am

Shit cool unless u a crip or from another gang

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: 93Gang$ta$ NTG Billy5^ Nine Trey!!!!!

Postby thug angel » April 19th, 2017, 5:36 pm

Like what Q said straight facts niggas gone see if u real right when u gotta put pressure on niggas anyway behind and from behind the g wall now do u respect these crip niggas that hit the g wall and don't bang there shit like they wasn't crippin n the town

Return to North East