Bk,ny : (canarsie) moms rip hood-fresh member for executing her 23yo son after they had an arguement

godfather
godfather
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Bk,ny : (canarsie) moms rip hood-fresh member for executing her 23yo son after they had an arguement

Postby Q. » April 18th, 2017, 3:33 pm

Brooklyn mom rips suspected gang member in son's shooting
BY EDGAR SANDOVAL LAURA DIMON STEPHEN REX BROWN
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS Monday, April 17, 2017, 9:02 PM

The suspect, whom police did not identify, shot Anthony once and then fired a second round into him at close range as he lay on the ground at E. 96th St. and Glenwood Road.

The Brooklyn mother of a 23-year-old man executed by a suspected gang member on Easter Sunday said the tragedy had “destroyed a whole family.”

Anthony Kester died in Canarsie following a dispute with a Hoods Fresh gang member, police sources said. The argument may have been over a love interest, according to sources.

The suspect, whom police did not identify, shot Anthony once and then fired a second round into him at close range as he lay on the ground at E. 96th St. and Glenwood Road.

“Why did you have to kill him? Why? It’s a human life. You didn’t just take a life, you destroyed a whole family. It’s not just one person,” Deslyn Kester said, addressing her son’s killer.

The mother of three said Anthony had recently applied to become a firefighter.

The victim had 14 prior arrests, including possession of a loaded gun and assault. Brooklyn community organizer Tony Herbert offered $2,000 for information leading to the arrest of the shooter.

corporal
corporal
Region: North East
Affiliation: R3APERS

Re: Bk,ny : (canarsie) moms rip hood-fresh member for executing her 23yo son after they had an arguement

Postby G_Dope » April 18th, 2017, 10:01 pm

Doubt It Was Another Gang ,Had To Been The Work Of The Folks They Just Took A Lost A Few Weeks Back
I TALK MY SHIT BECAUSE I DOES MY THANGGG :smoke:

Return to North East