Does anyone claim Smith Park now?

fresh meat
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Does anyone claim Smith Park now?

Postby 757K 051K SuwuK » April 18th, 2017, 5:12 am

Based on popular belief that the cnotes are extinct. One would think that it would be fully gentrified over there like how Noble Square and Roscoe village are, but theres still shootings, robberies, fights etc going on in that area in between like division and grand from the park to western. I heard it was Cobras over there but was wondering if anyone on here knew anything?

lieutenant
lieutenant
Affiliation: TROOPER/HT/RENEGADE

Re: Does anyone claim Smith Park now?

Postby GhostsSs » April 21st, 2017, 11:12 pm

That's still all still C-Notes. Always will be.

I believe their HQ is somewhere along that way on Grand Ave.

Nobody coming in that mother fucker unless you're a Note, a Gent, a Dragon, or a Snake. They ain't really ever hanging out-out but they low key patrolling they whole vicinity.

Yuppies did fuck a lot of their shit up though. And so did the law when they passed that shit stiffening the penalties for guns/drugs around schools. You used to be able to catch em all around Mitchell all the way down to them factories by grand ave.

Even though their hood is weird and spread up with a lot of territory, They're never gonna lose any of it. Not even smith park.

prospect
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby 40 OZ » April 22nd, 2017, 3:50 am

Yeah, that's still Cnote hood. They aint going nowhere and will be there for many years to come. Regardless the gentrification.

underboss
underboss
Location: Insane Latino Brothers Organization.....KBst.....EvilSide
Affiliation: EVIL5IDE IN5ANE

Postby Allinyourhood » April 29th, 2017, 8:09 am

GhostsSs wrote:That's still all still C-Notes. Always will be.

I believe their HQ is somewhere along that way on Grand Ave.

Nobody coming in that mother fucker unless you're a Note, a Gent, a Dragon, or a Snake. They ain't really ever hanging out-out but they low key patrolling they whole vicinity.

Yuppies did fuck a lot of their shit up though. And so did the law when they passed that shit stiffening the penalties for guns/drugs around schools. You used to be able to catch em all around Mitchell all the way down to them factories by grand ave.

Even though their hood is weird and spread up with a lot of territory, They're never gonna lose any of it. Not even smith park.
I agree with this post...I have a good friend who a old school C-note and believe me them Italians got it on lock ...it's mobbed up end of topic...ain't no one fucking with them dagos.

underboss
underboss

Postby Allinyourhood » April 29th, 2017, 8:14 am

40 OZ wrote:Yeah, that's still Cnote hood. They aint going nowhere and will be there for many years to come. Regardless the gentrification.

I agree. ...not 1 Humboldt park nation or east village nation ever made a move into joey "the clown" lombardos territory. ...c'mon now...if ya really from chi ya would know this mafia territory and them c notes run that land with no problems.

underboss
underboss

Postby Allinyourhood » April 29th, 2017, 8:16 am

757K 051K SuwuK wrote:Based on popular belief that the cnotes are extinct. One would think that it would be fully gentrified over there like how Noble Square and Roscoe village are, but theres still shootings, robberies, fights etc going on in that area in between like division and grand from the park to western. I heard it was Cobras over there but was wondering if anyone on here knew anything?

Where you originally from ?

underboss
underboss

Postby Allinyourhood » April 29th, 2017, 8:19 am

757K 051K SuwuK wrote:Based on popular belief that the cnotes are extinct. One would think that it would be fully gentrified over there like how Noble Square and Roscoe village are, but theres still shootings, robberies, fights etc going on in that area in between like division and grand from the park to western. I heard it was Cobras over there but was wondering if anyone on here knew anything?

Alot of old 's hooligans notes are in the mob and everyone in Chicago knows this ...why you think this small mobs is alive and controls a big area...what hood you from?

Return to Midwest