Who Started HOOVER HILL? 52 Hoover Crip set in Ivy Hill * Newark NJ?

underboss
underboss
Region: North East

Re: Who Started HOOVER HILL? 52 Hoover Crip set in Ivy Hill * Newark NJ?

Postby 07017Northside » April 19th, 2017, 2:05 am

SALUTE TO 'ILL HILL', SHIT USED TO RING BELLS ON THE NORTHSIDE TOO. IF MY MEMORY SERVES ME RIGHT, THAT SHIT WAS A BONAFIDE H52VER ZONE. THE ONLY CRIP HOOD IN NEWARK AT THE TIME THAT WASN'T PUSHIN' GRAPE. CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG... :2cents:

foot soldier
foot soldier
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Dade County/Detriot ZP

Postby Zoe Pound Cass » April 19th, 2017, 9:38 pm

07017Northside wrote:SALUTE TO 'ILL HILL', SHIT USED TO RING BELLS ON THE NORTHSIDE TOO. IF MY MEMORY SERVES ME RIGHT, THAT SHIT WAS A BONAFIDE H52VER ZONE. THE ONLY CRIP HOOD IN NEWARK AT THE TIME THAT WASN'T PUSHIN' GRAPE. CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG... :2cents:

Who started Hoover Hill fam? Was it the OG Osirus dude?

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby Zoe Pound Cass » April 19th, 2017, 9:44 pm

J-R_RiDa wrote:
Jersey demon wrote:
J-R_RiDa wrote:
Jersey demon wrote:ivy hill is not part of hoodaville :lol:

ivy hill not even newark

ivy hill is more nayborhood hill then hoover hill :lol:

you been mislead fam

Ivy hill not part of the hooda? WRONG

Ivy hill not Newark? WRONG AGAIN

Ivy hill more naybor? WRONG YET AGAIN

YOU'VE BEEN MISLEAD FAM, how about we don't speak on things we don't know, deal?

aye dont get mad at me its been known more then once that hooda niggas really dont acknowledged ivy hill as the hooda shit the whole newark really dont acknowledged ivy hill as the hooda ivy hill is just "ivy hill" to niggas not my fault :shrug:

i know ivy hill was a crip zone just i never heard about hoovers like that :shrug:

like i said ivy hill is ivy hill to niggas you got iy scoob im not from there or politic so i was wrong on the info :lol: :tiphat:

Aye bruh bruh no one is getting mad just correcting the false statements. As I said before ivy hill gets niggas mad cause it's so small but yet can stand on its on name like it was a separate hood. its a hood that once stuck together no matter what gang you banged, if you was from ivy hill then niggas was riding no questions asked. I'm from 151 but lived in ivy hill for a min & I been in fights with crip niggas over blood niggas from the hill, been in fights with blood niggas over crip niggas from the hill. Niggas used to stayed getting trashed in the park. Start shit with a homie not knowing someone already hoped on the pedal bike Togo get the rest of the homies, now the whole hood blood, crip, folk, even neutrals mobbing up to the park. Those was the days, but they long gone now.

Word.

Low key though the most gangsta dudes from Ivy Hill come from The Buildings. Dudes from The Buildings not on no rah rah hot boy time, they GET MONEY and do dirt outside the hill

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby Zoe Pound Cass » April 20th, 2017, 1:24 am

2LL's UP wrote:
Zoe Pound Cass wrote:
2LL's UP wrote:it was couple of bitches i used to mess with & yes you 100% correct they was from
Stuyvesant. I used to be up there in them projects over there on Manor Drive. But the only crips I
seen there were Grapes & NHB (i assumed I seen them cuz it was headed toward irvington) I never seen no Hoovers.
But like i said i am not from Newark so I making no statments ill take your word from it. I am just going by what I heard.

Stop it fam, you sound confused

Chill b i said I am not from your hood so I was partially asking for clarification. & stating what I seen with my own 2 eyes
I don't claim to know about your hood or nothing like it. so if I sound confused to you Im just an outta towner
sliding thru hitting hoes from outside my hood son. that all.

Now carry on.

Grapes ? :lmao:

NHB ? Neighborhood Bloods ? :lmao: :lmao:

underboss
underboss

Postby 07017Northside » April 20th, 2017, 3:42 am

Zoe Pound Cass wrote:
07017Northside wrote:SALUTE TO 'ILL HILL', SHIT USED TO RING BELLS ON THE NORTHSIDE TOO. IF MY MEMORY SERVES ME RIGHT, THAT SHIT WAS A BONAFIDE H52VER ZONE. THE ONLY CRIP HOOD IN NEWARK AT THE TIME THAT WASN'T PUSHIN' GRAPE. CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG... :2cents:

NO DISRESPECT, BUT C'MON BRO. YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER NOT TO ASK QUESTIONS LIKE THAT.

corporal
corporal
Affiliation: 550

Postby 2LL's UP » April 20th, 2017, 5:03 am

Zoe Pound Cass wrote:
2LL's UP wrote:
Zoe Pound Cass wrote:
2LL's UP wrote:it was couple of bitches i used to mess with & yes you 100% correct they was from
Stuyvesant. I used to be up there in them projects over there on Manor Drive. But the only crips I
seen there were Grapes & NHB (i assumed I seen them cuz it was headed toward irvington) I never seen no Hoovers.
But like i said i am not from Newark so I making no statments ill take your word from it. I am just going by what I heard.

Chill b i said I am not from your hood so I was partially asking for clarification. & stating what I seen with my own 2 eyes
I don't claim to know about your hood or nothing like it. so if I sound confused to you Im just an outta towner

Now carry on.

Bro I know u can read & u seem a little smart & u even seem like u can put 2 & 2 together. So let's start... 1. I'm not the only who said they seen grapes in ivy hill/hooda so I'm clearly not crazy or blind. 2 if I said the only "crips" I seen that means I'm talking about blue rags. So if I say because its close to Irvington most people who are familiar with NWK Irvington gonna know NHB neighborhood crip if its close to Irvington that's 60's my guy. I haven't mentioned nothing about no red rags in this post. 3 I already told u I'm not from your hood. 4 u on here asking bout YOUR hood u pose to know about ur hood u on here on some inquiring minds want to know shit. U know enough to call a nigga u clearly don't know a snitch which I can conclude u haven't seen nor do u possess that paper work... but yet u know he is a snitch but you don't know if he started a hood or not? U seem like a clueless confused dude fam. Get it together. I don't know if u bored & u just trying to keep the thread going let it go son.

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby Zoe Pound Cass » April 20th, 2017, 5:47 am

2LL's UP wrote:
Zoe Pound Cass wrote:
2LL's UP wrote:
Zoe Pound Cass wrote:

Now carry on.

Bro I know u can read & u seem a little smart & u even seem like u can put 2 & 2 together. So let's start... 1. I'm not the only who said they seen grapes in ivy hill/hooda so I'm clearly not crazy or blind. 2 if I said the only "crips" I seen that means I'm talking about blue rags. So if I say because its close to Irvington most people who are familiar with NWK Irvington gonna know NHB neighborhood crip if its close to Irvington that's 60's my guy. I haven't mentioned nothing about no red rags in this post. 3 I already told u I'm not from your hood. 4 u on here asking bout YOUR hood u pose to know about ur hood u on here on some inquiring minds want to know shit. U know enough to call a nigga u clearly don't know a snitch which I can conclude u haven't seen nor do u possess that paper work... but yet u know he is a snitch but you don't know if he started a hood or not? U seem like a clueless confused dude fam. Get it together. I don't know if u bored & u just trying to keep the thread going let it go son.

First of all I aint from Ivy Hill fam, visited the hill to see family. Not "my hood" So I dont know everything. Shit a nigga wanna know who started the HH turf, big deal

U the one decided to chime in talking about Grapes and NHC sounding goofy, its all good though

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby Zoe Pound Cass » April 20th, 2017, 5:52 am

07017Northside wrote:
Zoe Pound Cass wrote:

NO DISRESPECT, BUT C'MON BRO. YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER NOT TO ASK QUESTIONS LIKE THAT.

"Should know better not to ask a question like that" :lmao: c'mon fam... this is TheHoodUp we suppose to expose rats like OG Osirus

U must be a Hoover or Hoover groupie, say no more

corporal
corporal
Affiliation: 550

Postby 2LL's UP » April 20th, 2017, 5:58 am

Ur right brother :shrug:

underboss
underboss

Postby J-R_RiDa » April 20th, 2017, 6:43 am

Zoe Pound Cass wrote:
J-R_RiDa wrote:
Jersey demon wrote:
J-R_RiDa wrote:

ivy hill not even newark

you been mislead fam

YOU'VE BEEN MISLEAD FAM, how about we don't speak on things we don't know, deal?

aye dont get mad at me its been known more then once that hooda niggas really dont acknowledged ivy hill as the hooda shit the whole newark really dont acknowledged ivy hill as the hooda ivy hill is just "ivy hill" to niggas not my fault :shrug:

i know ivy hill was a crip zone just i never heard about hoovers like that :shrug:

like i said ivy hill is ivy hill to niggas you got iy scoob im not from there or politic so i was wrong on the info :lol: :tiphat:

Aye bruh bruh no one is getting mad just correcting the false statements. As I said before ivy hill gets niggas mad cause it's so small but yet can stand on its on name like it was a separate hood. its a hood that once stuck together no matter what gang you banged, if you was from ivy hill then niggas was riding no questions asked. I'm from 151 but lived in ivy hill for a min & I been in fights with crip niggas over blood niggas from the hill, been in fights with blood niggas over crip niggas from the hill. Niggas used to stayed getting trashed in the park. Start shit with a homie not knowing someone already hoped on the pedal bike Togo get the rest of the homies, now the whole hood blood, crip, folk, even neutrals mobbing up to the park. Those was the days, but they long gone now.

Word.

Low key though the most gangsta dudes from Ivy Hill come from The Buildings. Dudes from The Buildings not on no rah rah hot boy time, they GET MONEY and do dirt outside the hill

false again.... niggas in the building come down the hill to the one ways..... niggas from the one ways run the buildings if we talking about "work"

underboss
underboss

Postby 07017Northside » April 20th, 2017, 1:59 pm

Zoe Pound Cass wrote:
07017Northside wrote:
Zoe Pound Cass wrote:

"Should know better not to ask a question like that" :lmao: c'mon fam... this is TheHoodUp we suppose to expose rats like OG Osirus

I'M NOT THE ONE, ON THE NET INQUIRING ON HOOD POLITICS. I'M TRYING TO HELP YOU OUT. JUST ASK YOURSELF: 'IS THIS A QUESTION THAT I CAN GO THE BLOCK, AND ASK ANYONE?' IT'S A STRONG POSSIBILITY THAT YOU CAN'T, AND YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHY. AS SOON AS YOU START INVOLVING YOURSELF IN POLITICS THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU, THEN SHIT CAN GET GRIMEY. I'M PUTTING YOU ON TO PROPER ETIQUETTE BECAUSE YOU'RE ACTING AS IF YOU DON'T KNOW.

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby Zoe Pound Cass » April 20th, 2017, 4:31 pm

J-R_RiDa wrote:
Zoe Pound Cass wrote:
J-R_RiDa wrote:
Jersey demon wrote:
J-R_RiDa wrote:

ivy hill not even newark

you been mislead fam

Word.

false again.... niggas in the building come down the hill to the one ways..... niggas from the one ways run the buildings if we talking about "work"

U right

Word down the hill dudes got it sowed up on all the one way blocks. From Kerrygan, to EP, to Norman, to Midland, to Tux, to the park, up to the buildings. Shit even to the maplewood side by the supermarket n radio shack spot. Money tip for real

U sound like one of them old timers that post up on Mt. Vernon Street and Eastern Parkway lol. Young OG JR Rida, huh :tiphat:

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby Zoe Pound Cass » April 20th, 2017, 4:36 pm

07017Northside wrote:
Zoe Pound Cass wrote:
07017Northside wrote:
Zoe Pound Cass wrote:

I'M NOT THE ONE, ON THE NET INQUIRING ON HOOD POLITICS. I'M TRYING TO HELP YOU OUT. JUST ASK YOURSELF: 'IS THIS A QUESTION THAT I CAN GO THE BLOCK, AND ASK ANYONE?' IT'S A STRONG POSSIBILITY THAT YOU CAN'T, AND YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHY. AS SOON AS YOU START INVOLVING YOURSELF IN POLITICS THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU, THEN SHIT CAN GET GRIMEY. I'M PUTTING YOU ON TO PROPER ETIQUETTE BECAUSE YOU'RE ACTING AS IF YOU DON'T KNOW.

Etiquette ? :lmao: :lmao:

All the Hoover Hill crips that would have told me who started the turf are long dead. Im kinda asking in hindsight, feel me

fresh meat
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby 07017Northside1 » April 20th, 2017, 6:05 pm

[quote="Zoe Pound Cass"][quote="07017Northside"][quote="Zoe Pound Cass"][quote="07017Northside"][quote="Zoe Pound Cass"][quote="07017Northside"]SALUTE TO 'ILL HILL', SHIT USED TO RING BELLS ON THE NORTHSIDE TOO. IF MY MEMORY SERVES ME RIGHT, THAT SHIT WAS A BONAFIDE H52VER ZONE. THE ONLY CRIP HOOD IN NEWARK AT THE TIME THAT WASN'T PUSHIN' GRAPE. CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG... :2cents:[/quote]

Who started Hoover Hill fam? Was it the OG Osirus dude?[/quote]

NO DISRESPECT, BUT C'MON BRO. YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER NOT TO ASK QUESTIONS LIKE THAT.[/quote]

U must be a Hoover or Hoover groupie, say no more[/quote]

I'M NOT THE ONE, ON THE NET INQUIRING ON HOOD POLITICS. I'M TRYING TO HELP YOU OUT. JUST ASK YOURSELF: 'IS THIS A QUESTION THAT I CAN GO THE BLOCK, AND ASK ANYONE?' IT'S A STRONG POSSIBILITY THAT YOU CAN'T, AND YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHY. AS SOON AS YOU START INVOLVING YOURSELF IN POLITICS THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU, THEN SHIT CAN GET GRIMEY. I'M PUTTING YOU ON TO PROPER ETIQUETTE BECAUSE YOU'RE ACTING AS IF YOU DON'T KNOW.[/quote]

All the Hoover Hill crips that would have told me who started the turf are long dead. Im kinda asking in hindsight, feel me[/quote]

NAH DOG. I'M 100% SURE THAT NIGGAS (WHETHER B's OR C's)WILL TELL YOU THAT YOU'RE OUT OF BOUNDS FOR ASKING THIS TYPE OF QUESTION. REGARDLESS IF IT'S ANCIENT HISTORY OR NOT, IT'S STILL POLITICS.

underboss
underboss

Postby 07017Northside » April 21st, 2017, 1:41 am

Zoe Pound Cass wrote:
07017Northside wrote:
Zoe Pound Cass wrote:
07017Northside wrote:
Zoe Pound Cass wrote:

All the Hoover Hill crips that would have told me who started the turf are long dead. Im kinda asking in hindsight, feel me

THAT'S RIGHT, ETIQUETTE: THE CUSTOMARY CODE OF BEHAVIOR IN SOCIETY OR AMONG MEMBERS OF A PARTICULAR PROFESSION OR GROUP. YOU'RE NOT W/S 52HGC, SO THE IDEA OF YOU INQUIRING ON POLITICS THAT DON'T CONCERN YOU WILL BE TAKEN AS DISRESPECT. ANCIENT OR NOT, IT'S STILL PART OF THEIR HISTORY AND IS STRICTLY (SET BUSINESS). DO WHAT YOU WANT, BUT REMEMBER: 'CURIOSITY KILLED THE CAT.' YOU BE CAREFUL... :2cents:

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby Zoe Pound Cass » April 21st, 2017, 2:14 am

07017Northside wrote:
Zoe Pound Cass wrote:
07017Northside wrote:
Zoe Pound Cass wrote:
07017Northside wrote:
Zoe Pound Cass wrote:

THAT'S RIGHT, ETIQUETTE: THE CUSTOMARY CODE OF BEHAVIOR IN SOCIETY OR AMONG MEMBERS OF A PARTICULAR PROFESSION OR GROUP. YOU'RE NOT W/S 52HGC, SO THE IDEA OF YOU INQUIRING ON POLITICS THAT DON'T CONCERN YOU WILL BE TAKEN AS DISRESPECT. ANCIENT OR NOT, IT'S STILL PART OF THEIR HISTORY AND IS STRICTLY (SET BUSINESS). DO WHAT YOU WANT, BUT REMEMBER: 'CURIOSITY KILLED THE CAT.' YOU BE CAREFUL... :2cents:

I could hold my own, i know how to play this game. Not worried AT ALL

godfather
godfather
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Postby Q. » April 22nd, 2017, 12:35 am

Just talked to my pops today(he dipped out the bronx to go to newark) strange enough seeing this topic he said hes in ivy hill (they said it was apart of newark )....funny seeing niggahs on here talk about ivy hill & a few days later im hearing about it in real life

underboss
underboss

Postby 07017Northside » April 22nd, 2017, 12:51 am

Q. wrote:Just talked to my pops today(he dipped out the bronx to go to newark) strange enough seeing this topic he said hes in ivy hill (they said it was apart of newark )....funny seeing niggahs on here talk about ivy hill & a few days later im hearing about it in real life

AIN'T THAT SOME SHIT? BUT YEAH, IVY HILL IS NEWARK THROUGH AND THROUGH. #FACTS

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby Zoe Pound Cass » April 29th, 2017, 6:30 pm

Update........ I found out who started Hoover Hill set in Ivy Hill

Found out a few were Blood drops then became Grape Street then picked up the Hoover movement once the big homies from Irvington from 20th Avenue started moving

Did some Facebook digging, connected the dots. Jokers be telling everything on FB. If they aint telling, they implying or insinuating LMAO. Alotta of snitch type dudes pushing Hoover :lol:

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby Zoe Pound Cass » April 29th, 2017, 6:39 pm

Got paperwork on the OG snitch too :drama:

Turned cooperating informant to get out of a jam. Disappeared and left Hoover Hill lil homies to fend for themselves :killself:

Damn shame all these HH Crips got dat big ugly looking "C" burn branded on left arms to signify they West Side 52 Crippin :lmao:

underboss
underboss

Postby J-R_RiDa » April 30th, 2017, 6:15 am

Zoe Pound Cass wrote:Update........ I found out who started Hoover Hill set in Ivy Hill

Found out a few were Blood drops then became Grape Street then picked up the Hoover movement once the big homies from Irvington from 20th Avenue started moving

Did some Facebook digging, connected the dots. Jokers be telling everything on FB. If they aint telling, they implying or insinuating LMAO. Alotta of snitch type dudes pushing Hoover :lol:

blood drops then became grape then hoova????? yea keep listening or "connecting the dots" as you say, that'll get you what you wanna know :lmao:, blood to grape to hoova thats a good one.

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: ABG/EBK

Postby Southwarddevil » May 1st, 2017, 5:21 am

J-R_RiDa wrote:
Zoe Pound Cass wrote:Update........ I found out who started Hoover Hill set in Ivy Hill

blood drops then became grape then hoova????? yea keep listening or "connecting the dots" as you say, that'll get you what you wanna know :lmao:, blood to grape to hoova thats a good one.

dude slam dunk reaching like jordan in space jam :lol:

underboss
underboss

Postby Southwarddevil » May 1st, 2017, 5:22 am

blood drops tho :lol:

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby Zoe Pound Cass » May 1st, 2017, 3:31 pm

J-R_RiDa wrote:

Doon was reppin Blood first under West, was UBN Bloody buddies with 93 Blood dude from project buildings, dark skin P*****. Then became Grape Street, then lastly 52 Hoover. Remember I visited Tuxedo, oh boy live around the corner

Fam I aint no youngster, been around the Hill for many years early 90s. Been around since punk ass Jesse was bully dudes down the Hill, until he got his faced carved up like jack o lantern. Been around since my cousin Salute and his homie Wack the REAL Wack was running the park. Been around since Rowdy Rahz played ball with the homies. Real Newark flava. Not this corny era

I even know who YOU are, in real life. I figured it out with all the damn Eastern Parkway/Bradley Courts/151 Tombstone clues you post on this snitch ass website :lol: you always been a cool chill dude though, much respect :tiphat:

underboss
underboss

Postby Southwarddevil » May 1st, 2017, 7:03 pm

Zoe Pound Cass wrote:
J-R_RiDa wrote:

Doon was reppin Blood first under West, was UBN Bloody buddies with 93 Blood dude from project buildings, dark skin P*****. Then became Grape Street, then lastly 52 Hoover. Remember I visited Tuxedo, oh boy live around the corner

Fam I aint no youngster, been around the Hill for many years early 90s. Been around since punk ass Jesse was bully dudes down the Hill, until he got his faced carved up like jack o lantern. Been around since my cousin Salute and his homie Wack the REAL Wack was running the park. Been around since Rowdy Rahz played ball with the homies. Real Newark flava. Not this corny era

I even know who YOU are, in real life. I figured it out with all the damn Eastern Parkway/Bradley Courts/151 Tombstone clues you post on this snitch ass website :lol: you always been a cool chill dude though, much respect :tiphat:

whats corny about this newark era? shit just as wild :shrug:

PreviousNext

Return to North East