Top New Orleans rappers/singers

boss
boss
Region: North East
Affiliation: nuetral

Top New Orleans rappers/singers

Postby A Ghost » April 12th, 2017, 5:39 am

Who are the top New Orleans rappers or singers to come out of NOLA?

boss
boss
Region: North East
Affiliation: nuetral

Re: Top New Orleans rappers/singers

Postby A Ghost » April 12th, 2017, 5:40 am

And Im not dumb I know about the Cash Money camp Kevin gates and August Alsina, I would say including them who else lol

major
major
Region: South
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby SolidT15th » April 12th, 2017, 4:06 pm

Alsina is broke he need to get his ass on the grind ,N.O fucks w Gates heavy but a lot of cats done changed they mind bout him after the strange shit he been doing n saying the last two years.....Ain't no one I talk to waiting on anything from mainstream cash money these days......People are talking bout a Hot Boyz reunion album.....Juvie,BG(when he gets out,free that man) Turk Wayne n fresh.....them boys gotta know they would cash in on that btwn a album n shows....older cats n the younger generation would for sure fuck w it bc that's N.O hip hop legends........People also wanna see Lil Soulja slim ,TY n Juvie son link up n make music together ....N.O fucks w NBA Young boy heavy also....personally I'd like Ace B from the Calliope to do well he kinda nice.....it's things starting to shake up again down here on the low....I'm hoping when BG gets out it really starts to set shit off,I don't think it will be as big as boosie coming home ,but a lot of artists nation wide respect him n will fuck w him fa sho

underboss
underboss
Region: Nationwide

Postby MONSOON » April 14th, 2017, 5:16 am

Slim the realest that did it from the N.O. in my opinion many of the N.O. niggas say the same...I like that boy Marcello , Fien, the young boy T10 from that Thomas some of shit aight too..B Guzzle it's all on u vol 2 was hard too still bump that from time to time.

major
major

Postby SolidT15th » April 14th, 2017, 3:03 pm

I thought we was talkin current n future of N.O rap .....shit if we talkin throw back then yeah
-Soulja Slim
-mystikal
-UNLV
-black menace
-J dawg
-G Slimm
-Mac
-fiend
-Mc spud
.....I could keep going ,the rap scene down here was crucial in the 90's

major
major

Postby SolidT15th » April 14th, 2017, 4:50 pm

And I can't forget bout TRE-8 n Tim Smooth,both from my side of the water n both worked a big rap labels in the 90's like No Limit and Rap a Lot,Rip to both of them boys man

Return to South