Bloods and crips who were formally Black panthers???

Koast2koast
fresh meat

Bloods and crips who were formally Black panthers???

Post by Koast2koast » April 11th, 2017, 8:02 pm

Why do you think there is so much division between bloods and crips when many of the leaders who started bloods and crips we're a part of the black panthers or US organization?

DConflict2011
underboss
underboss

Re: Bloods and crips who were formally Black panthers???

Post by DConflict2011 » April 12th, 2017, 3:37 am

Koast2koast wrote:Why do you think there is so much division between bloods and crips when many of the leaders who started bloods and crips we're a part of the black panthers or US organization?
Leaders like who?

archBunker
foot soldier
foot soldier

Post by archBunker » April 12th, 2017, 3:34 pm

Why would the leaders of a movement ,organization , that did positive for the black community,food programs, policing the police etc,turn around and try and start or be in a destructive,black on black ,destructive organization? Most black panther leaders were killed ,exiled or given 100+ years in progress

DConflict2011
underboss
underboss

Post by DConflict2011 » April 12th, 2017, 8:17 pm

archBunker wrote:Why would the leaders of a movement ,organization , that did positive for the black community,food programs, policing the police etc,turn around and try and start or be in a destructive,black on black ,destructive organization? Most black panther leaders were killed ,exiled or given 100+ years in progress
Not only that by time the Crips came along the Panthers were established and they were grown men.

Bunchy Carter had a Teen post, but those kids weren't Panthers.

Raymond, Tookie, Bulldog, etc were never Panthers.

Koast2koast
fresh meat

Post by Koast2koast » April 16th, 2017, 10:34 am

I'm not going to mention names or which blood set but I know 1 person who started their own blood hood in LA and was a Black Panther.This particular person died at 28 years old. This person has a brother who was a black panther during that same time and is still alive. I had the privilege of talking to him. I think at one point gangs or "clubs" were far from what they are now. There probably was guidance, structure and other things. I would expect that to some degree if you grew up following the US organization or BPP. The heroine and crack era changed things

DConflict2011
underboss
underboss

Post by DConflict2011 » April 16th, 2017, 12:10 pm

Koast2koast wrote:I'm not going to mention names or which blood set but I know 1 person who started their own blood hood in LA and was a Black Panther.This particular person died at 28 years old. This person has a brother who was a black panther during that same time and is still alive. I had the privilege of talking to him. I think at one point gangs or "clubs" were far from what they are now. There probably was guidance, structure and other things. I would expect that to some degree if you grew up following the US organization or BPP. The heroine and crack era changed things
How old was he when he started this gang?

Koast2koast
fresh meat

Post by Koast2koast » April 18th, 2017, 7:25 pm

DConflict2011 wrote:
Koast2koast wrote:I'm not going to mention names or which blood set but I know 1 person who started their own blood hood in LA and was a Black Panther.This particular person died at 28 years old. This person has a brother who was a black panther during that same time and is still alive. I had the privilege of talking to him. I think at one point gangs or "clubs" were far from what they are now. There probably was guidance, structure and other things. I would expect that to some degree if you grew up following the US organization or BPP. The heroine and crack era changed things
How old was he when he started this gang?

16/17 years old.